Bondage model by choice... (MMF/FFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

tiedpgirl wrote: 1 year ago "Think of it as a luxury resort in the mountains, except that you're helpless en route to and from its location and spend more than half your time restrained inside the buildings or somewhere on the grounds!"
Yep. Wanna join the club? :lol:

Thanks for commenting. We will see what happens to Misty and Willow.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was another nice chapter - and quite the job interview :) Looking forward to see more of the new model :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Wonderful chapter. It seems like two interesting new models are added to the cast. Misty almost ssems to be written as a protagonist with such a rich background and character description. She's both in law and computer science. I can imagine a dozen different scenarios with her already!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago Wonderful chapter. It seems like two interesting new models are added to the cast. Misty almost ssems to be written as a protagonist with such a rich background and character description. She's both in law and computer science. I can imagine a dozen different scenarios with her already!
Glad you like Misty. Willow did not get a chance to tell her story yet, the poor girl has just been sitting bound and gagged in the elevator. But she will get her chance.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention], [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]

If you want to be removed/added to the above list, let me know.

Welcome to chapter 175 (I finally did do a count). This story is still going, so enjoy the chapter!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still stuck

Diana walked from their condo into the studio area and had to smile. She had taken a shower and had dressed in a sleeveless light blue dress that reached her upper legs

“Really?” She asked.

“Why not? It looks good.” Jim replied.

“I have to agree, she looks helpless and probably is.”

“Hmpf.”

“See, even our model agrees.” Jim laughed.

“You are such a tease.” Diana grinned, walking up to Jim, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him.

All that Jim did was hold on to her and return the kiss.

“You smell nice.” He grinned.

The smell of whatever Diana had used in the shower was lingering around her. It smelled fruity. Jim ran his hand through the slightly wet hairs of Diana.

“I love you.” He said.

“Did our package arrive yet?” She asked, ignoring his statement but giving him a quick smile.

“No, it might be a while. Shipping costs were almost more expensive than the creation of the box, so I have it shipped over whenever there is a truck coming this way. Might be a few weeks, which is fine, we’re not in a hurry.”

“At least you did not lock me in there for the transport.” Diana grinned, before letting go of Jim. “And who is this?”

She walked over to the helpless model in the studio.

“Diana, meet Misty. Misty, meet Diana.”

“Hmmppffff.” Misty mumbled.

Diana walked around Misty, looking at the bonds that kept the young woman stuck to the post in the studio.

“I can’t remember the last time we did this to a model.” Diana grinned.

“Yes, I know. I was browsing through some older photo sets and bumped into something similar. And Misty happened to be around, so she volunteered.”

“Hmpf!”

“Okay, she got voluntold.” Jim grinned. “She is here for a job interview as a model.”

“Did she read the paperwork you made her sign?” Diana said, running her fingers along Misty’s sides.

“Yes. And she suggested a few changes were possible.”

“Wow. Most models just sign it. And she is not ticklish.” Diana said.

She got a gagged grin from Misty, who was indeed not ticklish. People had tried, but so far, they had not found a spot that made her giggle.

“How long did this take?” Diana asked Jim.

“Oh, roughly 30 minutes. I was a bit dizzy at the end.”

“You mean you walked around her?”

“Yes. How else do you wrap somebody in twine when you are alone? It was faster than handing it from hand to hand while standing in front of behind her.”

“True. Well, it looks impressive. Did you show her?”

“No, not yet as I just finished. We did the interview and after looking at Willow, we started on this.”

“Willow?”

“The other model interview I told you about.”

“Oh, yeah, I remember.” Diana replied. “Sorry, I am still tired from our trip.”

“No worries.”

“Did willow leave?” Diana asked, as she did not see another module in the studio.

“Euh, no. She is in the elevator.”

“What? Why?”

“I wanted to see how they both reacted when Willow was discovered by Misty. It was fun to see, and I think Willow was enjoying herself.”

“And you left her in the elevator for what reason?” Diana asked, hands on her hips, looking at Jim.

He knew that look, as it normally meant he had done something stupid. But he did not believe that leaving Willow in the elevator was that bad a thing. Models were tied up all the time in the studio.

“She’s only been in there for 2 hours. Not much longer, I think.” Jim replied.

‘You think?” Diana asked.

“Maybe it was a little longer, like 4 hours.”

Diana gave him another look and disappeared of to the elevator. Jim grinned, as he knew Diana being upset was just an act.

“How are you doing? Okay?” He asked the helpless blonde, looking into her grey eyes.

“Hmmppfff.”

When Jim had told her she was going to be tied up, she had not expected it to be this ‘interesting’. He asked her to strip, but she could keep her panties on, and stand with her back to the post in the studio. After placing her wrists palm to palm, he started to wrap them with thin twine. Her wrists, her hands, he wrapped hundreds of wraps around them, making it impossible for her to move her fingers. Slowly he wrapped her arms from her wrists to her elbows, pulling them together. When he was satisfied, he started to wrap her whole body. She had no idea how many wraps held her against the post, but it was a lot. The thin cord cut into her, but there were so many wraps that her whole body was tight against the pole, the twine squashing her breasts. He even wrapped her neck, not as strict as the rest of her body, and her face. A strip of duct tape covered her mouth before he wrapped her head. When he was done, she could not move. She could wriggle a bit, like you can when tied to a post, but there was nothing she could do to escape the twine. Even her hair had been tied with the twine to the pole. Her eyes were the only area where the twine was not present.

“Just tell me when you want out.” Jim told her.

Misty grinned. She knew that getting out was impossible. It might have been thin rope, very thin rope, but if you used enough of it, it still made you helpless.

“Hmmppffff.”

A screeching sound came from the hallway, as Diana dragged the chair with Willow on it to the main studio.

“You could not untie her before bringing her here?” Jim asked, laughing.

“No.”

Willow was still as helplessly tied as when she was left in the elevator. Sitting in the dark steel box, not knowing when she would be released had been interesting. It had made a difference sitting there with the lights on or in the dark, as the elevator was dark without the lights. Not knowing when she would be released made her consider her options, but whatever plan she had come up with, she knew they would not work, and she would be stuck on the chair until somebody came. When the doors to the elevator finally opened and this gorgeous brunette in a tightfitting summer dress walked in, the thoughts of not being able to escape disappeared.

“This could be fun.” Willow thought.

She watched Diana with interest. She wouldn’t mind playing with those breasts, looking at Diana.

“Willow?” Diana asked.

“Hmpf.” She nodded.

Instead of releasing her, the brunette pulled the chair out of the elevator and into the main studio area. Willow was not surprised to find Misty tied up. The way she was tied up was interesting, it must have taken some time, but it looked like Misty was just as helpless as she was.

“Now what?” Jim asked Diana.

“Now we go for our meeting.” Diana replied.

“Meeting?” Jim asked, not remembering he had more meetings today.

“Yes. And these two can wait till we are back. Should only take a few hours.”

The eyes of Willow and Misty went big.

“A couple of hours?” Misty thought. “Please no.”

“Hmmmmpppffff?” Willow mumbled, shaking her head.

“Unless they can escape, that is.” Diana grinned.

She grabbed Jim at the arm and pulled him to the vestibule.

“Did I miss a meeting?” Jim asked her softly.

“Nope, just playing with the new models.” She replied in the same low voice.

“Oh, I get it.”

“Geez.” Diana grinned. “You took your time.”

She turned around and looked back at the studio.

“Don’t go anywhere. We’ll be back later.”

Both Willow and Misty sighed. The door closed behind Jim and Diana, leaving the two models helplessly tied. And neither knew when they would be released.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You have winners here, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Misty, in particular, is in a tough predicament.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Misty will be a great asset that is for sure. Jim chose an delicate predicament for the new model: Who had thought how useful twine is?

I really love Diana and Jim as a couple!
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Awesome update with both models still in helpless predicaments and now Diana joining the mix. Great stuff. Looking forward to Misty in many more over the top predicaments and finally finding her one ticklish spot. As well as Willow getting a chance to play with Diana's breasts. Always enjoy your little side comments.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

For those wondering... I am diligently working on a new chapter, whenever I am not tied down.
I suspect it will be another week or so before it will be done.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]FabianStr2016[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]tickletied84[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]DIRK[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]TiedupNick[/mention], [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
176 - Nothing much

“Here you go.” Diana said, handing an envelope to both Misty and Willow.

Both Mist and Willow were dressed again and free of ropes, although it would be fun to see how Misty would explain the hundreds of red marks on her body. The twine had left marks all over her body. Willow was in a slightly better position, although the ropemarks were more prominent, there were fewer of them.

“We get paid for an audition?” Willow asked.

“Yes, especially when Jim does his thing, and you are tied up for a while. As I said when I released you, the men in this company have a habit of keeping us models tied longer than needed.”

Diana gave Jim a glance when she said that. The move made Jim grin, as he knew that Diana could be just as devious as he or Robert was. It all depended on the situation.

“Well, thank you.” Misty said.

“We will send you the paperwork. Review it, sign it, and return it. Once it is processed, you are officially bondage models.” Jim said.

He grinned as he saw Willow looking at Diana. It was not that Diana did not notice, she just ignored it, although in such a way that Willow did not feel rejected. It would not be the first time a woman came on at her, they had done photo shoots were Diana played a lesbian, so she knew the lay of the land.

“Thank you.” Misty said, heading for the door.

Willow followed her.

“How long before we get a shoot?” She asked before leaving the studio.

“We are low on models. It will depend on the type of model the clients are looking for, but I suspect within one or two weeks.” Jim replied.

They were so busy that models were indeed scares. Not every model wanted to work several times a month, so it took some effort to fulfil all the requests.

“I suspect closer to one week.” Diana added. “We are busy.”

Willow nodded, turned, and left the studio, trailing Misty. The door closed behind them, just as Jim heard the private elevator go down.

“I wonder what Robert would have done if Willow was still in the elevator.” He grinned.

“Why?” Diana asked.

“I heard the elevator go down. I suspect it is Robert. They were coming back from the cabin today he texted.”

“Did we not plan to go there this weekend?” Diana said to him.

“Yes, but we need the models, so I asked them to come back after they completed the shoots we needed. They should have some interesting stories, as apparently, they had a hunt of some sort.”

“Why is it that I miss out on those things?” Diana asked.

“No worries, dear, I’ll hunt you.” Jim grinned.

Diana sighed, turned, and walked to the kitchen, just as Robert entered the studio.

“Hi Diana.” He greeted her as they passed each other.

She stopped to give him a hug and a peck on the cheek before she continued to the kitchen.

“Okay, what did I do?” Robert asked Jim.

“What you mean?”

“I got a kiss and hug, but not a word.” Robert grinned.

“I think that is more to do with me. Diana said she missed out on the hunt you guys had and I told her I would hunt her.”

“Oh, yeah, that might explain things.”

“Did you get all the shoots done?” Jim asked, switching subjects.

“Yes, although I would have liked to have more time.”

Diana came back from the kitchen with a cup of coffee in her hand.

“More time to hunt?” She asked, grinning.

“Although that was fun, we did not video tape it, but we had fun. Sorry you were not there.” Robert said.

“Where is Linda?” Jim asked.

“She went with Mike, Sheila, and Winona. They planned some shoot for Subtle Leather.”

“Oh, I remember, yes.” Diana replied. “I forgot about it, as Sheila had not asked for models yet. But I’ll add Winona and Linda to the project.”

“You just missed our two newest models, Misty, and Willow. Interesting ladies.” Jim said.

“Let me guess, Jim kept them tied for a few hours?” Robert laughed.

Jim gave him a hurt look, although it was easy to see it was fake.

“I never do that.” He replied.

“Yeah, right.” Robert countered.

“I did notice that Willow was looking at me a lot.” Diana grinned. “I think she liked me.”

“She did state ‘lesbian’ on her resume.” Jim laughed.

“Geez, I am away for a few days, and I miss out on all the good stuff.” Robert said. “How did Portland go? Did you have a nice round of golf?”

“Yeah, he did, while I was locked in a cage in a basement in the dark.” Diana told Robert.

“Thanks for asking, it was great. The coffin will come soon, just waiting for a transport to come this way. Maybe I should have left Diana in it, would have been a lot quieter around here.” Jim grinned.

“And you didn’t have me around when you interviewed our new models…”

Diana left the end of the sentence hanging in midair. She knew perfectly well that it would not have made a difference whether she was there or not. Jim loved her way too much for him to do something stupid.

“Oh, before I forget, block of next week Thursday and Friday for Linda. She has court appointments. Some stuff, victim impact statements, to do with her kidnapping.”

“Will do, Robert. Is she good?”

“Yeah, she is. She is strong. But I think for her this will be a good way to close that chapter. As far as I can tell, she has no lasting effects from the event themselves or the court case.”

“Good. I hate to see her get hurt.” Jim stated.

“We all do, but as far as I can tell, we are good.”

“You know it is almost 2 years since she came to us. I want to do something special, but she can’t know, okay?” Diana said to both Jim and Robert. “Some details still need to be worked out, but this is my plan.”

Diana explained what she had in mind to Jim and Robert, who had to grin, as the plan was indeed fun.

“When will we be doing this?” Robert asked.

“Probably in a week or three. Remember, don’t tell Linda.

“Sure.”

“Now get on, we have work to do.” Diana said. "It's not like we have nothing much on our plates."

“Yes boss.” Jim replied, grinning.
Last edited by slackywacky 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update. Looking forward to shoots with Willow and Diana as the dynamic grows between them. Also looking forward to Linda's upcoming 2 year anniversary surprise. Nice quick update to keep the story rolling. Keep up the amazing work.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

More on the quiet side this chapter and that fits perfectly. It is good to learn that Linda got through her harrowing ordeal without lasting psychological damage, thanks to her resilience and the firm friends and loved ones, she can count on. And I am really looking forward to learn, what Diana has planned, going out on a limb .... there is that device Diana tested :) But I am sure [mention]slackywacky[/mention] will surprise us, as he always does :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You have set up so many wonderful possibilities, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Good show!
Spy Task Force Completed
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice and well written update: It was just a conversation without any bondage, so such a scene could get stiff quite quickly, but yet, stuff kept happening and it did not get repetitive. So many great scenes are being teased...
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Happy 2023. May you have a great year!

New chapters to my stories will be coming soon.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

177 - Spread out

“It is always nice to be back home.” Mike grinned while he was trying to repair something that had broken in the studio.

“We had fun at the cabin. Didn’t we?” Sheila asked.

“Hmmppfffff.” Winona replied.

Winona’s reply made Linda laugh. Not that she could have been any clearer herself, as just as Winona, she had a leather plug gag in her mouth. Both women were sitting on the floor of the studio. Sheila had been busy preparing them for a session. This one was a custom video for a new client and she, as she had introduced herself in the email, was very specific about what she wanted.

“Not often we get as detailed a request as this one.” Sheila stated.

She was reading the instructions, making sure that she had followed all the steps. When Mike had read the email with the request he had to grin. The scene was not something they would have come up with themselves. Or maybe they would have in due time, but only time would have known that.

“Clothing, check.” Sheila walked through the checklist.

“Hmmppfffff.” Linda grinned again.

That item on the checklist was very easy, as both Winona and Linda were naked. The request had asked for no clothing to be worn. Since Winona started working for Sheila and Mike, she had done a few sessions where she had to be naked and she remembered her first time very well, as that had required a mental hurdle she had to overcome. Seeing how easy Linda had stripped her clothes when asked made it easier for Winona to do the same. There was nobody in the studio who would stare at her, and, as Sheila had stated, she did not have to be ashamed of her body. Going to the fitness studio had also helped Winona with how she looked at her body, as there was nothing to be ashamed about.

“Spreader bar, check.”

A wooden spreader bar kept both Winona’s and Linda’s legs apart. It had been weird when Sheila had applied the spreader bar. One side was attached to Linda’s right ankle, the other side of the 2 feet bar was attached to Winona’s right ankle. There were sitting opposite from each other.

“Toes, check.”

That step was the reason both women sat on the floor with their legs spread. The toes on Linda’s right foot were tied against Winona’s left foot. Each individual toe tied to the opposing one from the other woman. The same was done with Linda’s left foot, all her toes were tied to the one on Winona’s right foot. Now the spreader bar did what it was supposed to do and keep the feet apart from both women.

“That looks like fun.” Mike had said when he saw what Sheila had done.

It had taken some time to tie each toe, but nobody complained, which was not surprising for Linda and Winona, as both had been gagged already. The whole process was filmed, as that was part of the request. Sheila took her time between steps to make sure she got the details on video.

“Waists, check.”

The spreader bar strapped around the waist of both models was a custom design by Mike. The request had stated that both models should not be able to get close to each other. Which Mike had translated into a wooden stick with a belt on either end. He had prepped most of it in advance except for the length of the wood, as he did not know until Winona and Linda were sitting on the floor how long the wood needed to be. The bar prevented the two women shuffling closer together, allowing to, maybe, escape.

“Fingers, check.”

The fingers on Linda’s right hand were tied with string to the left one of Winona, and vice versa. The principal was like their toes, each individual finger was tied. The two prisoners had held their fingers up and in front of them. Both needed to bend forward a little to be able to touch the hand from the other, hence why the waist bar had been introduced. Once Sheila had been done, both models felt very helpless, as neither thought they would escape from this ingenious tie.

“Wrist bar, check.”

A third spreader bar, in this case a steel one, was used to keep the tied hands apart. It was only a small spreader bar, less than a foot and it was locked on the same way as the ankle spreader bar but reversed. Winona’s left wrist and Linda’s left wrist had been the connection point. Because their fingers were tied together, the spreader bar kept their tied hands apart.

“Hair, check.”

The request had not stopped at the fingers being tied. The next step had been that both women should have their hair in a ponytail and the hairs of both models should be tied together. This was one of the reasons Sheila used Winona and Linda, both had long hair. And as both had a different hair color, it made it visually more pleasing. Sheila had asked Mike’s help for this part. She had held on to the ponytails, while Mike wrapped a string around the hair. Both models were now forced to look down at the floor.

“Hmmppfff.” Linda had grunted.

On paper this might have looked like a nice tie, but the reality was a little different. The tie forced the models bend forward, which caused strain on their backs. Both knew that they would not have to be long in this position and both were happy that they did fitness and yoga, as that helped, but it was not as easy as it looked. And the plugs on the gags were large and with the gag pulled tight, they tickled the back of the throat, and kept their tongues down. Winona was less experienced than Linda but both women had to take care not to gag.

“All checkboxes complete.” Sheila said, standing up.

“Now what?” Mike asked, still working on whatever he was repairing.

“Now we leave them for 6 hours.”

Both models started to grunt when they heard that last line. That was not what Mike had told them.

“Only 6? I thought the request asked for longer. Oh, and maybe I did not tell Winona and Linda exactly how long they had to stay tied.”

“What did you tell them?”

“Euh, I might have said they would be released once you were done tying.” Mike grinned.

“Hmmppfff.” One of the two models helplessly tied on the floor grunted.

It did not sound very flattering, but Mike and Sheila ignored it completely.

“You did read the email, right?” Sheila asked Mike.

If the models had been able to see Mike and Sheila, but they couldn’t as they did not have the ability to look up, they could see that it was all faked.

“I’ve set up the cameras. We can just leave them alone for a while. How about getting lunch?” Sheila stated.

“Sounds like a plan.” Mike replied.

“Don’t go anywhere.” Sheila told the helpless models.

Both women on the floor protested, but both also knew that without the help from Sheila and Mike, they would not get out. Having their fingers and toes tied was a strange experience. It forced them to keep their fingers straightened out, as the thin rope Sheila had used did not allow them much movement. Any movement one made; the other felt too. Both Linda and Winona turned their heads a bit so they could just see Mike and Sheila leave the studio.

“Hmmpppffffffff!” Winona grunted.

Nothing happened for 5 minutes, a very long 5 minutes according to the models sitting on the floor. When the door opened again and both Mike and Sheila walked in, both helpless women let out a sigh.

“They have not escaped yet. Geez. How long do you think we need to leave them alone?” Mike asked Sheila.

“Maybe we need to give them an incentive.” Sheila replied.

“What are you thinking?”

Sheila walked away and came back with 2 Hitachi wands.

“Oh, I like your way of thinking. More a reward than an incentive.” Mike grinned.

Sitting on the floor, toes, fingers and hair tied together, it was hard, but not impossible, to keep track of what was going on in the studio and when Winona saw the wands Sheila grabbed, she started to mumble in her gag. Her nipples got harder, and her breathing changed just by the thought of what Sheila was planning. Linda did not see Winona’s nipples, she was still forced to look at the floor, but she did hear how Winona’s breathing had changed. Sheila gave one of the wands to Mike.

“That one is for Winona, although she might not need one by the sounds of it.” She grinned.

Both Mike and Sheila kneeled next to the two helpless models. Pressing the fat knob of the wand against Linda’s crotch, Sheila taped the end of the wand against the wooden bar connected to their waists with black electrical tape. Mike did the same with Winona. He could see she was already aroused, judging by the state of her pussy. Sheila ran the cords to an extension cord, before switching the wands on. Both tied up women grunted. It did not tale long before Winona climaxed.

“You can tell who has a boyfriend.” Sheila grinned.

“Husband.” Linda corrected Sheila’s statement in her head.

But Sheila was right. Winona was single at the moment and might not have gotten the same sexual stimulants as Linda did. But it did not really matter, as Linda got turned on too. The way they were tied, the fact that she was tied to another person in a rather inventive way, and the magic of the wand, all those factors were enough to push Linda over the edge. Both woman climaxed.
Last edited by slackywacky 11 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was quite the ingenious predicament you came up here with [mention]slackywacky[/mention] :) Your creativity never fails to amaze me. The description was quite graphic! I liked that!
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Love it. Great scenario with amazing creativity. Loved how the girls were left with a reward and the side banter. Hot stuff.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Wow what an inventive scene and what pleasure I’ve had catching up with this amazing tale, it’s so good to be back when you have something like this to enjoy over and over again. Awesome as always [mention]slackywacky[/mention]
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

My goodness, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]! It is good to see that your imagination has been working overtime over the holidays. Great work.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago My goodness, @slackywacky! It is good to see that your imagination has been working overtime over the holidays. Great work.
Thank you. I wanted something I had not seen before, think I succeeded. And I bet there is something similar out there, but I had not seen it yet. Even sat on the floor imagining the position, trying to see what would work, what would not. Although I am not as flexible as Linda or Winona.
Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago Wow what an inventive scene and what pleasure I’ve had catching up with this amazing tale, it’s so good to be back when you have something like this to enjoy over and over again.
Always good to see a reply from you, lets me know you are still around ;) Thank you.
dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago Love it. Great scenario with amazing creativity.
It was a pleasure. I had wiped the bits I had written for this chapter several times as it was not to my liking. Once I settled on the simple solution, as I mentioned in the last chapter Linda and Winona went with Mike and Sheila, it was just a matter of finding an interesting way to tie them. Two hours later the chapter was written.
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago That was quite the ingenious predicament you came up here with
Your creativity never fails to amaze me. The description was quite graphic! I liked that!
It is fun to come up with something new. I am thinking next chapter maybe I should use a sheep or goat... Seems like a fun idea :lol:

Thank you all for reading my story and taking the time to react.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago It is fun to come up with something new. I am thinking next chapter maybe I should use a sheep or goat... Seems like a fun idea :lol:
A sheep, or a goat ....? If I am thinking about it, I remember two chapters in a story on the board, where a sheep played a crucial role. If I only knew which Story that was ....
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Use a ball of wool ( sheep ) involved then lol
Paulus1976
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Paulus1976 »

Great part, like the together tieing thing and the wands! Keep it up!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Very nice addition as always. What a terrific (maybe?) novel tie. I am glad I am not bound by it myself. It indeed sounds very stressful.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic