Bondage model by choice... (MMF/FFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This was fantastic. You provided a lot more detail here than you did in Hitchhiker. Both were great to read. Well, what can I say. We do hope there will not be an actual rattlesnake bite. I will be waiting without any patience at all for the next installments. Keep up the great work, [mention]slackywacky[/mention].
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago This was fantastic. You provided a lot more detail here than you did in Hitchhiker.
That's the advantage of not writing in Jack's point of view in Bondage Model by Choice, you can write about what all players are experiencing. Hitchhiker is written from Jack's perspective, so that kind of limits the experience, as it is just one persons view.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I never thought I’d see my favorite thing combined with my biggest fear in a story before, but here we are. Great chapter as always! Hopefully Mr Danger Noodle moves on without incident.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

TightsBound wrote: 2 years ago I never thought I’d see my favorite thing combined with my biggest fear in a story before, but here we are.
So you love snakes and hate bondage? rotflol

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Oh, well, at least I am happy that this snake-incident was really an incident. I have no clue how likely it was too occur, but for once, I don't think Jack has to be blamed. Still, abandoning them was way too harsh, especially with Linda's PTSD. Nicely written as always.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Note: This time the story is almost identical in the cross-over story lines, so you can get away by just reading one.

155 - Night walk
==============================================================

Jack heard the snake and cursed. Thanks to the moon the night was no longer dark once your eyes adjusted to it, but he had only heard the snake and had not seen it. He knew the general direction the sound had come from, but that was it. Looking around for something to use, he noticed his options were limited. There were no trees, just bushes, and those branches were not very useful to scare away a snake.

“Hmmmmmppppfffff.” All three women screamed into their gags.

In the silence of the night, that sounded loud, and Jack could hear some fear in the sounds the women made.

“Hush.” He told the women, who all turned their head to where his voice had come from.

Naturally, the request had the opposite effect as at least two of the three women started talking to him, the gags muffling them a bit. He still had no idea what they were saying.

“Hush, I am trying to listen for the snake.”

This time the 3 prisoners were quiet, but there was no snake making sounds. Jack walked down from the rocky outcrop he had been sitting and looked at the three women.

“Geez, I thought you would have escaped by now.”

He figured the women had been thinking they had been alone for just under an hour, which meant they had been tied down for almost 2 hours.

“Hmmpppffff.” Alana grunted when the snake made a sound again, she was trying to point with her tied left hand.

This time Jack had heard it also and when he looked in the direction that Alana pointed, it caught his eye. He picked up a few stones, the only real material around to do something with, and threw some at the snake. The moon was bright, but the shadows on the ground were plentiful and he was not sure he hit the snake, but he did see it slide away from them, which was good enough for him.

“It moved away.” He told the three prisoners.

With a big grin on his face, he sat down next to Elsa.

“Missed me?” he asked.

“Hmmppff hmppff hmmppff hmpf hmmppfff.” She reacted.

“What’s that? You loved it and wanted me to go away again?” He spoke, looking at the other women.

Jack figured that Elsa gave him an angry look and he could see her middle fingers being raised, giving him the finger.

“Ooh, playing a dangerous game, are we?” He asked.

Both Alana and Linda laughed, while Elsa gave Jack another dirty look. To her surprise he started to undo the knot at the stake holding her right arm above her head. It did not take long, and Elsa could move her arm, the ropes at her wrists still present. Her left arm followed suit and she moved her arms next to her body, giving her shoulders a break as they were hurting from being tied this long.

“Hmmppffff.” Elsa said softly.

“Sit up.” Jack told Elsa.

He helped her sit up, but when she wanted to undo her gag, Jack told her off.

“Oh no you don’t.” He told her.

Grabbing both her hands, he forced her arms behind her back and used the ropes still attached to her wrists to tie her wrists together behind her back. It wasn’t very neat, but it did the job.

“Hmpf?” Elsa asked, not really wanting to be tied up again.

At that moment Robert came walking up the path.

“Need any help?” He grinned, seeing what Jack was doing.

“Where did you park the car?” Jack asked, as Robert had been away for an hour.

“Oh, not that far, but I got lost and had to back track to the car and follow the tracks. In the dark all these rocks look the same.”

“Okay. We have a rattlesnake in the area, so I figured that we better move our prisoners.”

“And by the looks of it, you are keeping them tied?”

“If we don’t, they might escape.” Jack grinned. “Give me a hand, okay? These women are dangerous.”

Both men laughed while the women sighed. Robert started to untie the ropes that held Alana’s arms above her head. Just as Elsa, she could feel the cramp in her muscles from being in a stretched-out position for a long time. Since she knew what was coming, she didn’t even bother to resist. Robert did a good job, and it did not take long before her hands were also stuck behind her back.

“What are we doing with this one?” Robert asked Jack, pointing to Linda.

“She is the most dangerous. Make sure you tie her well.” Jack grinned.

Robert made some more jokes about how dangerous Linda was, while he released the ropes holding her arms to the tent pegs. She tried to resist, just because the men had called her the most dangerous, but she did not get a chance. Robert pulled her arms behind her back and tied her wrists palm to palm, in contrast to the other two women, with one of the ropes still attached to her wrist. The other wrist rope he used to tie her elbows together.

“Hmmppffff.” Linda complained, but she was ignored.

“Not pretty, but it will work.” Robert said.

The men looked at the three women sitting on the floor, their legs still spread and tied.

“Hobble?” Robert asked Jack.

“Good idea.”

Similar as what they had done when they released the arms, this time they did the legs from Elsa and Alana. First untying the end at the tent peg, using the rope still attached to one ankle of both women to hobble them, leaving about a foot of space between their ankles. They removed the second rope, as it was not needed for the hobble.

“Going to behave?” Robert asked Linda.

She just smiled but said nothing. It turned out she did behave, as she just relaxed while Robert tied the hobble to her legs. He helped Linda up, as did Jack for Elsa and Alana. For the first time in a while, it looked like around 3 hours, they could move again, even if all three of them were still tied and gagged. Being the gentleman, Robert picked up the discarded bikini tops and stuffed them in his pocket.

“I have an idea.” He grabbed the three ropes that they had not used for the current bondage, but that had been used to keep a leg spread earlier.

Walking up to Elsa, he tied the rope to her wrists and ran it between her legs to the front of her. He turned Alana around who had been watching the scene and tied the end of the rope to her wrists. With the second rope he did the same, tying one end to Alana’s wrists and the other end to Linda’s, after running the rope between Alana’s legs. The last rope was attached to Linda’s wrists and after guiding it between her legs, he used it as a leash, handing it to Jack. Since the ropes were not long, the women had to stay about a foot away from the others.

“Think you can find the car back?” Jack asked Robert.

“You betcha.” He replied.

He led the way down the trail that they had followed earlier to get to this location. There was a lot of giggling going on with the women, as they could only make small steps. It was still dark, and if they got too far away from the woman in front of them, or Jack holding the last rope in Linda’s case, the ropes would pull taught and would touch them in an intimate spot.

“Come on, girls, walk.” Jack grinned.

As the women were trying to walk, Robert and Jack were not sure all the giggling was accidental, and the crotch ropes were used more than necessary. They made slow progress towards the car. Robert, who was keeping an eye on the women and directing Jack, had to grin. It was clear to him that there was a lot more pulling on ropes than required. It was easy for him to see since he could walk around the women.

“How far?” Jack asked after they had walked for 30 minutes.

“Not far. We’re just going slower than we could, so it feels further away.”

“Could be fun if somebody saw us.” Jack said.

“Yeah, three helpless half naked ladies, tied up in the desert by 2 men. What would not attract attention in that scenario.” Robert replied, laughing.

Eventually they made it to the car, much to the relied of the women, as it had not been an easy walk with your feet hobbled, but they had made it without falling. Robert unlocked the car and opened the rear hatch.

“Now what?” Jack asked.

“Oh, I have a plan.” Robert said, which caused the three women to sigh.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] said,
... so you can get away by just reading one.
But reading it a second time is fun.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Jack did get their in time - that Elsa gave him the Finger is quite understandable :) That must have been quite the picture: Three bar breasted Women tied in a Line, led through the Desert. I guess, Robert has something devious in mind :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I guess, Robert has something devious in mind :)
Your answer is below...

156 - Resistance is futile…or not
===============================================================

“Hmpf.” Linda stated in her gag, shaking her head.

“What?” Robert asked, not understanding what she was trying to say.

They stood at the rear of the car, and Robert had been grabbing more rope from the box Jack had brought. He dropped the ropes and looked at Linda.

“Hmpf.” She said again, shaking her head.

Her blond hair was tangled in the strap of the gag, but to Robert that made her look hot. The fact that she was topless helped too as he loved her breasts, as did the fact that she was still tied. His wife was a gorgeous woman and he loved teasing her. Even after being tied for the a mount of time they had been, she looked great.

“Are you saying ‘No’?” He asked her.

“Hmpf’.” And now she was nodding.

“No, to more bondage?” Robert asked, playing with Linda, as he understood what she wanted.

“Hmpf.” Linda nodded again.

“And why do you think you actually get a say in what will happen to you?” He asked.

The others were watching the exchange with interest. The walk from where they had been spreadeagled all the way to the car had taken an hour. It had been slow going, due to obvious reasons, and there had been a decent amount of complaints. Luckily, neither Robert nor Jack had understood what the women were saying and had told them to get a move on. Everybody knew they were just teasing.

“Okay, let me get this straight… You do not want to be tied up more than you are now?”

The question was a trick question, and there was no good answer.

“Hmpf.” Linda did not nod or shake her head this time.

“I did not understand that answer. Could you try again, maybe enunciate a little more?”

“Hmpf!”

The answer was the same as the last one and Linda knew he was just playing with her, but with her arms still tied and the ballgag in her mouth, enunciation was not high on her priority list.

“Want me to take the gag out?” Robert asked.

Linda just nodded and was surprised when he walked up to her. When Robert released the strap and pulled the ball out of her mouth, a few blobs of spit ran down her chin and landed on her bare breasts. Her jaw was hurting, as the ball had been in her mouth for several hours now.

“No more bondage.” Linda said after moving her jaws around for a few moments, her voice sounding coarse.

“Oh, that was what you said. It did not really sound like that. It sounded more like ‘hmpf’.” Robert was obviously still teasing her.

“You know what I mean, you jackass of a husband.” Linda replied, trying to sound angry but failing miserably.

“Jackass? Really? And who is the one still tied here?” Robert grinned.

Linda knew that if Robert wanted to keep her in ropes, he did not have to do much, as her arms were still tightly tied behind her back and she was not expecting any help from Elsa or Alana, as both were also tied. Plus, the three of them were still tied together.

“Let me get this straight. You want your jackass of a husband to not tie you up anymore, while you are still tied? Did I say that correctly?”

He walked right up to Linda and looked her in the eyes, before grabbing on of her nipples and twisting them a little.

“You fucker.” Linda said, as Robert let go.

He saw the glimmer of a smile in her eyes.

“What? Now I am a jackass and a fucker?”

This time he grabbed both her nipples and twisted them. Not hard, just enough to make it feel. With the three women still tied together, there was not much Linda could do. After twisting her nipples, Robert stepped back, looked at Linda for a moment and turned around.

“I am hurt.” He said, pretending to be disappointed.

“Hmpf.” Alana said.

Elsa grinned and followed suit.

“Hmpf.”

“Oh, don’t you lot start also.” Robert said with played annoyance. “There is a reason you are still gagged.”

“How about you untie me?” Linda asked.

“Just you?” Robert asked, still playing the game with Linda.

“All three of us.” She replied, correcting her earlier question.

“Oh, I don’t know, I think at least 1 person should be tied and gagged. Preferably nice and tight. Who do you think that should be?” Robert asked Linda.

“I nominate Jack. And if you want any sex in the next few weeks, you better get me out of these ropes.” Linda laughed.

“Hmmppffff.” Alana laughed, but due to the gag it sounded weird.

“Ooohh, hear that? Now that is a good reason to untie her.” Jack laughed.

He was still standing with the rope in his hand that led to Linda’s hands, the lead rope that had guided the women to the car. Since everybody was standing still it had no real use, he just had not let go yet.

“Don’t forget my question. If you get untied, who will stay in bondage?” Robert said. “And it will not be Jack.”

While standing in front of Linda, he looked in her green eyes, which did not have the hypnotic effect that Elsa’s eyes had, but they sparkled anyway. Obviously, Linda was having fun. Both Alana and Elsa watched the proceedings, wondering where it would go.

“Hmpf.” Elsa said and shook her head.

It was clear that she told the others that she would not be the one tied up. Alana followed directly with her own gagged grunt.

“What? Our little escape princess does not want to be tied anymore?” Jack laughed.

“Hmpf.” Alana grunted again.

She really did not mind, after all she was a bondage junkie as her mother called her, and it would not be the first time she would be tied for a long time. The spreadeagled position watching the sky had not been bad, except for the snake incident. It had been relaxing and the first time she ever watched the sky like that from the Nevada dessert. The walk had been interesting, although she probably would have preferred to be naked, so the crotch rope, the rope connecting her to the others, would have had more effect. To Alana, seeing Linda deal with Robert was interesting. She knew the person tied up had a certain power over the person tying, but it was interesting to see that happen for real. It was obvious to her that Linda and Robert were playing a game and it would be interesting to see who would win, although she figured she would put her money on Linda.

“So?” Robert asked, sitting down on the open back of the Jeep.

“So what?” Linda countered. “Simple, I don’t want to be tied anymore.”

“Yes, you said that. But I want at least one person to be restrained.”

“Ugh.” Linda sighed.

All this time they stood there, she was still tied and so were Alana and Elsa. It was obvious Robert was dragging it out. She had been surprised he had taken the gag out. There had been times when they did this same thing while she was still gagged.

“Untie me.” Linda said, trying to sound forceful.

Whether it worked or not, Robert looked at her, got up, and walked towards her, untying the ropes that held her captive.

“Better?” he asked her once he was done.

Before doing anything else, Linda rubbed her arms. Then she turned around and walked over to Elsa. As with Linda, when the gag was removed, a blob of spit ran down her chin. It missed her and fell to the ground.

“Thank you.” Elsa said.

“Turn around.” Linda told Elsa and after she did, Linda untied the Swedish blond.

Jack walked over to the car and sat down next to Robert, as he had returned to the rear of the car.

“That means Alana will stay tied?” Robert asked.

Linda looked at him.

“Really? You want to keep one of us tied?”

“That’s what I said.”

“No, if you want to keep somebody tied, it will be me.” Linda said. “I asked for this.”

Robert laughed.

“No, I will be the one staying tied up. You had enough lately.” Elsa interjected.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Alana grunted, shaking her head.

“This is funny.” Jack said. “Maybe we should keep them all tied up?”

Linda shook her head and removed the gag from Alana.

“I will stay tied up.” She said once her jaw worked again.

“No, I will.” Elsa added.

“Make your mind up, girls. It is getting late.”

“How about this as a solution…” Jack interjected. “How about nobody will be tied up. At least not till we get back to the hotel.”

“Okay.” Was all that Linda said, before she started to untie Alana.

After everybody was released and the ropes and gags stashed away, the girls took their bikini tops back, the hotel might object to half naked women running around.

“We still have a decent drive ahead of us.” Alana said when the settled on the back seat of the Jeep. “Just follow the trail, it will lead to the 160. It is a slow drive, as the trail twists a lot, so take it easy.”

“Okay.” Robert said.

It took them almost an hour to get to NV-160, but from there it was an easy drive back to Vegas. By the time they got to the hotel, the sun would be up soon. The valet took the car from them, and they walked back to Robert’s and Linda’s room.

“Are you staying?” Linda asked Alana.

“Does that mean I get tied up? Remember, Jack said we would stay free till we got to the hotel. I don’t mind volunteering.”

“If anybody is getting tied up, I will volunteer.” Elsa said.

“Here we go again.” Jack sighed…

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The Conversation between Robert and Linda and the ensuing play was exquisite. Why I am not surprised that Elsa volunteered getting tied up? :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago The Conversation between Robert and Linda and the ensuing play was exquisite.
Danke. It is easy to forget that the models are human too and need a break occasionally. Yes, I know it is fiction, but I always go for realistic fiction. It was a fun chapter to write.

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well I know I’m a little late in saying it’s great to see you back. Welcome a true legend of the site back. But these latest updates. The interaction between long established and much enjoyed characters. Proves you’re on top form. Long may this overlap continue. Before they go their separate ways once again.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago Well I know I’m a little late in saying it’s great to see you back. Welcome a true legend of the site back. But these latest updates. The interaction between long established and much enjoyed characters. Proves you’re on top form. Long may this overlap continue. Before they go their separate ways once again.
Thank you. And I do not consider myself a legend, just a guy putting his fantasies on paper. Much like a lot of you.
I kind of have a blank slate at the moment (they are back in the hotel), so I have some freedom as to what will happen next.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

haha, nice! I liked the interaction that these girls really don't mind to be tied up. That was quite funny.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago haha, nice! I liked the interaction that these girls really don't mind to be tied up. That was quite funny.
Dank je wel.

I noticed BMBC also hit 250,000 views, thank you to all who helped get me there! Keep reading, I am not done yet with these stories.
BTW, the next story is only on the BMBC side. Hitchhiker will not have it, since Jack does not play a role in this chapter.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

157 - Store bound
=============================================================

“Do you see that blue dress? Wow, that is hot.”

“Yeah, it looks great, but have you seen the price?”

“How much is it?”

“1900.”

“What? They are asking 1900 dollar for a dress. Geez.”

"That’s what you get with these brand names.”

Linda and Elsa were walking around the Forum Shops in Caesar’s Palace, the upscale shopping mall located in the casino. The Nobu hotel was tucked away in the much larger casino, so they did not have to go out in the Vegas heat. After they got back to the hotel from their night excursion, they had several hours of sleep, before Alana had to leave them, as she needed to perform in the evening. Robert and Jack had no interest in shopping and had gone to the casino floor for some gambling.

“Don’t spend all my money.” Robert had jokingly told Linda before the girls left them.

Dressed in bright colored summer dresses the women had gone down to the shopping mall. Elsa was wearing one of Linda’s dresses, as she did not have one in her small set of clothing.

“What would Robert say if you bought it?” Elsa grinned, looking at the shop window where the blue dress was being displayed.

“I have never bought a piece of clothing that expensive.” Linda replied. “I am quite happy to walk around in a 199-dollar dress.”

“There is nothing in my wardrobe that costs that much.” Elsa grinned.

She had clothes at home, back in Sweden, but nothing that was that expensive. For her it was not a requirement to have expensive clothes. During her time in Vegas, she had dressed up in some of Wynonna’s dresses, but none of them would have been in the price range of the dress in the window.

“Coffee?” Linda asked.

“Sure.”

The women walked around the corner, at the far end of the mall, where Linda knew was a coffee shop. To their surprise, the area was cordoned off with yellow police tape.

“Sorry ladies, this section of the mall is closed off for a LVPD exercise.”

“LVPD?” Elsa asked the security guard that had told them about the closure.

“Las Vegas Police Department.” He replied, a smile on his face as he watched the two women standing in front of him.

“What is happening?” Linda asked.

“The LVPD Swat team is doing an exercise. A couple of bad guys have taken a few people hostage and the SWAT team will go in and rescue them.”

He held his fingers against is ear, probably getting some info over the radio link.

“Can we watch?” Elsa asked. “I’ve seen this on TV, but never in real life.”

“Sorry, what was that?” The guard asked, as he had been listening to his earpiece.

Elsa repeated the question.

“I can do one better, if you are up for it. We need a few more volunteers, want to join in?”

Elsa looked at Linda, both women smiling.

“You sure you want this?” Elsa asked Linda.

Linda knew what Elsa meant, but she felt that her kidnapping should not keep her from doing certain things. She would have to deal at a certain time with it anyway, as the court case would be held someday, but that could be month away.

“Yes, we have time.” Linda said.

The guard connected with somebody over his radio and moments later he lifted the police tape used to cordon of the area.

“Just go to the coffee shop, they are waiting for you.”

Linda and Elsa walked over where a young man was waiting for them.

“Volunteers?” He asked, looking at Linda and Elsa.

Elsa nodded.

“Yes.” Linda stated.

“Welcome, I am Josh. Please read this and sign. Have a seat, we have about 30 minutes before we start, so get a coffee and read the paperwork please. I’ll be around if you have any questions.”

It did not take long for Linda and Elsa to read through the paperwork. It was the boring legal statements that Linda had seen before as a bondage model. It prevented you from suing the LVPD and it stated you might be treated roughly.

“I don’t see a problem with this.” Linda said to Elsa. “It is pretty much standard. We use much the same sort of hold harmless forms for us models.”

“You mean it gives them permission to keep us tied up?” Elsa grinned.

They handed Josh the signed forms. He also took care of the shopping bags they had, as they had done some shopping already. It turned out they were the only real volunteers, the rest of the people in the coffee shop were either staff or hired people. A muscular tall man dressed in black clothing with an automatic weapon on his shoulder came up to the two women.

“G’Day ladies, I understand you have volunteered?” He said with an accent, looking at Elsa and Linda.

He was tall and handsome, and Elsa and Linda looked him over. He did much the same, the summer dresses the women were wearing were short and showed a lot of cleavage and you had to be blind to not notice that neither woman was wearing a bra.

“Hello.” Linda said, looked at Elsa, smiling.

“My name is Chuck. Let me tell you what will happen. There is three of us here and we have taken two hostages. We want a plane and a million dollars, but the LVPD is not going to sit idle and will attempt to rescue the hostages.”

He had a bright smile and a soft voice, which did not really match his looks.

“Let me guess, we are the hostages?” Elsa said.

“Love your accent. Where are you from?” Chuck asked.

“Sweden. You?”

“Australia. As you read in the hold harmless form, you might be treated roughly based on whatever the situation is. Do any of you have medical issues?”

“No, we filled that out on the form.” Elsa replied.

“Do we get tied up?” Linda asked.

“The plan was to just keep you locked in a side room.” Chuck answered.

“Shame, what’s the fun in that.” Linda grinned, giving Elsa a wink.

Chuck grinned when he saw the exchange between the two gorgeous women. It was not often the ‘hostages’ would ask to be restrained.

“I have a feeling we can arrange something.” He stated. “I’ll be back.”

The statement, spoken as Arnold Schwarzenegger, made the women grin.

“Really, you didn’t get tied up enough today?” Elsa asked Linda.

“Sorry. I could not resist, he is cute.”

“You are married nowadays.” Elsa grinned.

“And… I can still look, can’t I?” Linda laughed. “It’s not like Robert suddenly stopped looking at all the beautiful women around here.”

At that moment Chuck came back.

“Follow me, ladies.”

They followed him to the nearly empty shop next to the coffee shop. Two other men dressed in black were waiting for them, both had their masks on.

“This is our base for today. We were going to keep you locked up in the managers office, but since you were asking for a bit more realism, we changed the plan a bit. The LVPD will not know the details, so they will have to do their reconnaissance before breaching this place. Just remember that we will act as hostage takers once we start."

“Sure. We’ll play hostage.” Elsa grinned.

“Okay, turn around please, hands behind your backs.”

Elsa glanced at Linda while they did what they were told. Tape was wrapped around their crossed wrists by the two other men. They made it tight. More tape was wrapped around their upper body, above and below their breasts. Chuck thought they were lucky to get these two women as volunteer hostages and it did not go unnoticed to him that both women seemed to enjoy the treatment, as their nipples were poking through their thin dresses. His two companions were taping Linda’s and Elsa’s legs above the knee and at ankles. Both Linda and Elsa had figured out that the duct tape they were using was very strong.

“Some around their waists.” Chuck ordered.

The men wrapped more tape around the women’s waists. The girls were pretty much stuck.

“Okay, any last questions?” Chuck asked.

“We’re good.” Linda said as they were helped to the floor.

The tape was tight, but not excessive and their arms had only been tied at the wrists, not their elbows.

“Okay, gag them.”

The gag consisted of a strip of tape over their lips. Linda had to grin, as she knew that would not keep her quiet and to prove it, she moved her jaws, and the tape came loose.

“Not much of a gag.” She giggled.

Chuck looked at the helpless blond on the floor.

“Really? You want to be gagged too?”

“Did you want realism?” Linda replied.

“Okay, you asked for it.”

He walked out of the mostly empty shop. The windows to the mall were covered in advertisement for the new store that was going to occupy the space, but now it was just clothing racks and boxes. It did not take long before Chuck returned, with Josh on his tail.

“This was not in the plan.” Josh complained.

Chuck grinned, handed the two small tea towels he got to his partners, who stuffed them in the mouth of their hostages. Both Elsa and Linda opened their mouth without asking.

“Did you force these women in doing this?” Josh was still complaining. “They signed the forms, but they could still sue us.”

“I don’t think they are complaining.” Chuck laughed.

“You gagged them.” Josh stated, looking shocked.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” Linda grunted.

After the towels were stuffed in their mouths, the tape had been wrapped around their heads, effectively silencing them. Linda would not be getting rid of this gag as easy as the last one. She was laughing how Josh was reacting. As if he never had seen somebody tied up. That made her think about the fact that not everybody who she met was into bondage, although it seemed there were a lot of people who were.

“Later Josh, we need to start.” Chuck grumbled.

He pulled his mask over his face and grabbed his gun from his shoulder.

“Let’s see what the SWAT team can do in this town.” He grinned.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Mega fun! It is good to see that Linda is rapidly recovering from her previous time as a real hostage. And, as usual, the wonderful Elsa never misses an opportunity to be bound. Great work [mention]slackywacky[/mention], just great.
Spy Task Force Completed
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

The second I saw SWAT exercise, I knew where it was going and it didn’t disappoint. Gotta love the ladies for insisting on realism. This chapter actually feels like the classic kind of story for this site 😂
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

This is a very interesting scene. For some, this would be a short story idea, but you perfectly add it to this story. Also, although outlandish, this seems to be just possible to happen in real life. Only, somehow, I suspect the good guys will not release these damsels soon, and everyone will agree that would be better.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

TightsBound wrote: 1 year ago This chapter actually feels like the classic kind of story for this site 😂
I can see that, yes. And [mention]Beaumains[/mention] seems to agree.
The next part of this adventure is below.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

158 - SWAT rescue
==============================================================

Suddenly the lights in the shop went out.

“Darn, they move quick.” Linda heard one of the hostage takers say.

“Just stick to the plan.” Chuck replied.

The emergency lights in the shop turned on and illuminated a small area of the shop. But it was enough to see. Using boxes and furniture, Chuck and his friends had made a barricade inside the shop. There was only glass separating them, a single door, locked and barricaded at the rear and walls along the side.

“This is the police, come out with your hands up.”

The voice, enhanced by a loudspeaker, was loud enough to be heard within the mall, and it did attract a few more spectators, but both Linda and Elsa had a front row seat to the action.

“Go to hell. Stay out, we have hostages.” Chuck yelled back.

“I’ll bet they send in a negotiator next.” One of his partners said.

He proved to be almost right.

“We want to negotiate; can we communicate by phone? We’ll put it in front of the door.” The voice stated.

“Okay, no tricks, I will have one of the hostages as a shield.” Chuck called back.

He turned towards Linda and Elsa who were lying on the floor, close to where the three hostage takers were sitting.

“Any volunteers?” He asked.

In the dim light and being all dressed in black, he was hard to see.

“Hmmppfff.” Linda said in her gag.

“No idea what you said, but you’re it.” He grinned.

He grabbed Linda, steadied her, and then made her hop to the glass entrance doors. You could not see out and from the outside you could not see in. He stayed behind her, opening the door just wide enough to grab the phone on the floor.

“No funny stuff.” Chuck said.

Linda was not sure he was talking to her or to the police force outside. Chuck had seen the red dots from the lasers from the SWAT team moving around, but nobody took a shot. After hopping back, he gently put her down on the floor again next to Elsa.

“Thank you.” He said.

While Linda was being used as a shield, all that Elsa could do was watch. The tape was tight, but not uncomfortable, and it did what it was supposed to do, keep her restraint. This was so much different from whatever she had experienced so far. This was not a private session between her and Jack, but strangers that restrained her, even if she sort of had asked for it. And Linda’s little stunt with the single piece of tape gag had resulted in the fact that she was now really gagged and had no say in what was going to happen.

“Our demands are easy. A plane, transport to the plane and 10 million dollars.” Chuck said in the phone the LVPD had given him.

The police outside had established the communication with the hostage takers. But they had no idea how many people were inside, both hostages and others. The concrete walls did not allow for a silent camera insertion, so they had to come up with a different way. The camera on the phone was on, although it did not indicate it was, which gave them some info, but Chuck slid the phone in his pocket, which blocked the view. At least voice still worked, and the police could listen in on what was being said.

“Check our hostages.” Chuck told one of the other guys.

He walked over to where Linda and Elsa were, checked the tape on their bodies and face. There were a few ‘accidental’ touches, but the gags prevented the women from complaining.

“Looking good.” He reported back.

“I bet they will gas us soon.” Chuck stated.

He had played this role before and if he was the SWAT team lead, which he had been in the past, he would gas the place. They did not have gasmasks to protect themselves, but their masks would help. Unfortunately, he did not have anything to protect Linda and Elsa from the gas.

“Let’s move these two to the rear. If they gas us, it will be a little while longer before it reaches them.”

It did not take long to move Linda and Elsa to the far end of the store, which was not that large. Neither woman had tried to convey their displeasure with possibly being gassed, the gags worked too well, and they both knew they were themselves to blame for being in this situation.

“What?” Chuck said in the phone, as the LVPD had been contacting him again.

“We’ll take the hostages with us until we are in the plane.”

For a moment he listened what the person on the other side had to say.

“No, 10 million and transport. And be quick, or I will start killing hostages.”

He stashed the phone in his pocket again.

“Having fun ladies?” He grinned at Linda and Elsa who were lying close to the wall, but still visible from where Chuck was hiding behind the boxes.

“Hmmppffff.” Elsa replied.

“Maybe we can have drinks later?” Chuck asked.

“Really, he is chatting us up?” Linda thought, laughing about the situation.

“Hmmppfff.” She grunted in reply.

“Sorry, my gag talk is a little rusty, been a while since I tied somebody up.” He grinned. “Especially this cute.”

Both Linda and Elsa grinned at the statement. He thought they were cute. It almost felt like they were back in school, and the quarterback had his eyes on them.

“Suggestions?” One of the other men asked Chuck.

“I suspect they are trying to get intel on us. Probably a camera in the top corner of the glass, so they can see what is going on. Shame we painted those areas.” He grinned.

“Were there any limits set to where we could go?”

“Not really, but I suspect they don’t want us wandering around the mall with two lovely ladies all wrapped up in tape I bet they are watching the rear door. This is not really a situation we should be in, but I suspect they want us to be desperate, cooped up in this store.”

“Maybe we can stash them and come back for them later.” The third guy said.

“Not sure our hostages would agree to that.” Chuck replied, but he was considering the option.

The game, as that was what it was to him, was to outsmart the LVPD. Looking around, he got an idea.

“Stash our lovely ladies in the cabinets on the left.” He ordered the others.

The cabinets he pointed at were part of what used to be a storage area, but the walls had been removed. There were a few cabinets that were big enough to store a tied-up woman in. Before Elsa understood what was happening, the two unnamed men picked her up and carried her to the kitchen. She was folded in a tight ball, chest against her knees and feet against her hips. More tape was wrapped around her, forcing her to stay in that position.

“Hmmppfff.” She complained.

“We’ll rescue you soon, no worries.” One of the men said.

Elsa had to laugh.

“Why was it that she always got into these kinds of situations?” She thought, the gag preventing from asking the question out loud.

The cupboard was closed, and a box was placed against the door, so that it would not open. It was more done by the men to prevent Elsa from falling out, than it was to keep her in. In the meantime, Chuck had picked up Linda and carried her over to where Elsa had been put in the cupboard.

“You know, we could just slip out of the back door and let the others finish this.” He said to Linda.

“Hmpf hmmpf hmmppff.” She replied.

She was trying to say she was married, but the gag talk did not sound like it. And the tape was wrapped too tight to really show the smile she was trying to make. Chuck gently placed her on the ground and his companions taped up Linda in a similar ball as Elsa had been done, before putting her in another cupboard, close to Elsa.

“Now don’t go anywhere.” Chuck grinned.

He placed another box against the door of Linda’s cupboard and walked back to where they were waiting for the SWAT team. Just at that moment the front door shattered, and SWAT moved in. Chuck and his mates had barely time to react.

“Police, lie down on the floor.” A voice called out, while stun grenades exploded.

For a moment it was sheer noise and smoke. As the SWAT team had gasmask on, they were less prone to the effects of the stun grenades, but Chuck and his companions were not so lucky and they tried to resist their arrest, but the overwhelming force of the SWAT team made it hard and soon the three men were in handcuffs and being dragged out of the shop.

“Secure the perimeter.” An officer called out. “Ventilate this place.”

Outside the shop, Chuck and his partners were released, as that was as far as the exercise was planned. They walked back over to the coffee shop and settled down. There would be a meeting later to discuss how things went. It was not a big exercise, but it was still fun to play the bad guy. Chuck looked around but did not see Linda or Elsa yet, but he figured they were being released by the SWAT team.

“That was fun.” He grinned.

The others agreed.

“Not often we get to play with cuties like that.” One of them said.

Slowly the SWAT team cleaned up their gear and left the scene. It took a good 30 minutes before most of them were gone. A work crew was just finishing replacing the glass door that was shattered with a wooden one, while Josh was walking around dealing with whatever he was dealing with.

“He, Josh, have you seen our volunteers?” Chuck asked.

“I think SWAT took care of them.” He said, trying to deal with several questions at once.

“Hmm, I wonder.” Chuck said, getting up.

He walked over to the shop but could not get in as the temporary door was locked with a lock. There was nobody left from the team that had replaced the door, so he went back to look for Josh. Unfortunately, Josh seemed to have run off while being on a phone call.

“Their bags are still here.” Chuck’s partner mentioned.

“I bet they are still in the shop.” He replied.

He grabbed a crowbar that was lying around and walked back to the door, breaking the lock, and opening the door.

“Hello girls?” He called out, but there was no response.

The boxes were still in front of the doors that had the two prisoners in them. Quickly the team moved in, moving the boxes, and opening the doors. The two taped up females looked relieved.

“Oh, fuck. I am so sorry.” Chuck said as he lifted Linda up and gently placed her on the ground.

Quickly he cut away the tape, his mates doing the same with Elsa. They left the gags for last, trying not to hurt Elsa and Linda when they removed the tape around their faces.

“Wow, that was scary.” Elsa said when she could talk again. “All this noise and then nothing. As if people had forgotten us.”

“They did. We did.” He corrected himself. “I am so sorry.”

The men helped Linda and Elsa up. Both women had to put their dresses in order as they had risen a bit. When Linda pushed her boobs into place, the men quickly looked the other way.

“You can watch.” She grinned.

It was obvious they did not know how to react to that statement. Elsa did the same, and this time not everybody looked the other way.

“I hope you can forgive us.” Chuck said. “I know it is no excuse, but we thought SWAT would have rescued you.”

“No harm done.” Linda said. “Other than some tape lines, we’re good. We have been in worse situations.”

“Ice cream?” Chuck said, as he knew the coffee shop had ice cream.

Elsa’s eyes lit up hearing the words.

“Sure.” She said enthusiastically.

They ended up sitting in the coffee shop, watching the work crew from the casino clean up the mess and reopening the area.

“Thank you for working with us.” Chuck said to both women.

“It was fun. We should probably find our hubbies back; they should be in the casino.”

The statement from Elsa put a damper on the enthusiasm from Chuck and the others, but they had expected that the women would not be single. But one could always hope.

“Yes, we should, they might otherwise think we got tied up again.”

Linda kissed Chuck on the cheek, as did Elsa.

“Thank you for a fun afternoon.”

Arms linked, holding their bags, they left the coffeeshop.

“Those two are something special.” Chuck said to his mates.

“They sure are.”
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

That was a wonderful change of pace, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Fun to read and fun to imagine.
Spy Task Force Completed
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Beautiful! Lovely games and a great scenario. Chuck should be a happy man.

Only, I think i understand how you are writing: In every scene there has to be something that prolongs the bondage in a new way. Sometimes the rigger will keep the girls tied longer, sometimes something goes wrong, or sometimes they are craving for more ties. Not that I am complaining,but I wonder what the last scene was where the girls were tied as long as they had anticipated.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I'm still only on page 5, about 2 years ago, but I am finding the whole thing with the film crew buying into the bondage and dominatrix thing to be pretty far fetched. Yeah, it's fiction but that would be a kidnapping and sexual abuse lawsuit in any work situation.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Trammel wrote: 1 year ago Yeah, it's fiction but that would be a kidnapping and sexual abuse lawsuit in any work situation.
It would be in real life, but like you said, this is fiction and sometimes it is more fiction than others. There are more moments in any of my stories where you might go like it is far fetched, but that's the way it is and will be. Feel free to skip chapters you do not like :lol:

Basically, I wrote these stories for myself, not for anybody on this site, and this story in particular is at least 20 years in the making from the first chapters I ever wrote to the current ones published. It has seen changes, for example I never thought I would write a sex scene, but I did. Even now when I reread the story I am making changes. Things I did not like, or something a little more realistic than I wrote it when I did. Nobody but me will see those changes (unless I publish these stories somewhere again) as I am not going back and update the version on the site. If people like to read my stories, great, if not, oh well I will live ;)

Bottom line, the story is what it is and I know some will like it a lot, some will like parts of it and some will not like it. Whatever it is, I am fine with that.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic