Bondage model by choice... (MMF/FFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Love the pacing of this chapter, the bait and switch is done so well and I really like the change of tone.

I am interested to see where this goes. Great writing as always.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you for the comments. It is funny how coming to this site always has a bit of anticipation... will there be another comment, will there be a mention? It is kind of addictive, so my thanks go to everybody who comments on stories, writers appreciate them, including me. ;)

Here's the next chapter.

Stars and restraints
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Mistress, what are you doing?”

The voice of Tammy sounded surprised when she saw Brianna. The British accent of the young woman was undeniable, and the brown-haired girl stood in the door opening, looking at the scene that unfolded in front of her. Gaya and Vivian did not really know what to do, they even felt a bit like they were caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

“I am trying to escape, Tammy.” Brianna replied, not surprised by the question. “These two young ladies and I have a challenge.”

The tall mistress stood with her hands cuffed behind her back in the middle of the studio.

“What is going on?” Another British accented voice asked from just outside of the building.

Sammy stuck her head around the corner of the door, looking at what was going on inside of the well-equipped studio building. Both girls had been helping with the food preparation and delivery, but that was all done. After they had cleaned up and when they could not find their mistress, they had asked Robert, who directed them to the studio.

“Mistress is trying to escape.” Tammy told her younger sister.

Tammy and Sammy were dressed in similar short summer dresses, dark grey pantyhose, and black shoes with 3-inch heels. Their age difference was barely 14 months, and it was easy to see they were sisters as they had the same faces and hairstyle. Sammy looked at her mistress.

“Do you need help, mistress?”

“Does it look like I need help?” Brianna asked, trying to escape from the handcuffs that Vivian had locked behind her back on her wrists.

“To be honest, yes mistress.” Tammy said, a smile on her face.

The statement caused everybody to laugh. If there had been any tension in the studio, because of Tammy and Sammy walking in on the escape of their mistress, it had dissipated with the laugh. Both Sammy and her sister knew when they should stick to their designated roles of mistress and servants, and this was not one of those moments. When they were in public, they acted more like a family. Brianna was old enough to be able to be their mother. And they also knew that Brianna had given them instructions to mingle and enjoy themselves.

“Your mistress has been trying to escape for the last 15 minutes.” Gaya said to Tammy and Sammy. “So far she has not succeeded yet.”

The latter was now standing next to her sister, looking at the cuffed woman they normally called their mistress.

“They picked a pair of special cuffs to restrain me.” Brianna stated, wriggling her hands helplessly behind her back.

“You told me I could use anything on the board. These old cuffs looked interesting, and I figured it would be more of a challenge. I thought you probably know how to get out of regular handcuffs.” Vivian added.

The cuffs she had used were from the American Civil War and once locked on, the key was used to lock the cuffs and without the key there was no way out. The moment Vivian had locked the cuffs on Brianna’s wrists, the dominatrix knew she had lost her bet. The wrist openings were too small to be able to get her slender wrists out and without the key she could not undo the locking mechanism, which was more like a nut and bolt system than the ratchet system modern handcuffs had.

“Maybe we should add the ankle cuffs that go with these handcuffs.” Gaya said, holding a larger version of the cuffs that were on Brianna’s wrists.

The chain between the cuffs was a little longer, allowing whoever was in them to make small steps. It used the same locking mechanism as the handcuffs on Brianna’s wrists, so the dominatrix knew she would not get out of them, but she also figured she would get to play with Gaya and Vivian later.

“If you insist.” She sighed, a genuine smile still adoring her face.

Vivian looked at Gaya and signaled that Gaya should put them on the ankles of their tall prisoner. Just as with the handcuffs, locking the mechanism took a little while, but once the cuffs were locked, they all knew Brianna would not escape.

“Yes, I can state that I will not escape from these restraints.” Brianna stated, wriggling her arms and feet.

The cuffs were, compared to modern restraints, heavy, Brianna found. It was not uncomfortable, if having your hands cuffed behind your back was not uncomfortable by itself, the weight was just higher. When these cuffs were made, aluminum was not a product they could use to make these restraints. The fit was fine, there was enough room to not pinch anywhere, but not enough space to be able to slip wrists or ankles out of the steel.

“Can you walk around a little?” Vivian asked Brianna.

The four young women looked at their tall prisoner while Brianna walked slowly around the studio room. The chain between the ankle cuffs only allowed for small steps, she would not be running in these cuffs. After doing a round through the studio, she stopped in the middle of the floor.

“Would you like us to let you out?” Tammy asked.

Before Brianna could react, the lights flickered and turned off. It suddenly got very dark. Based on the sounds coming from outside, it was not just the studio that had lost power.

“I’ll start the generator.” Jim’s voice could be heard outside of the building. “We should have some lights in a few minutes. Just stay close to the campfire for now.”

Power outages were not uncommon if you lived this far of the beaten track, the electricity wires ran a long way down to the closest village, Rockglen, the village Wendy lived in. Vivian turned on the flashlight on her phone, lighting up the inside of the studio building.

“It sure is dark in here without lights.” Gaya said.

“Being away from the main towns means there is no light pollution. It is similar were we live in France.” Sammy said. “The advantage is that the skies are beautiful.”

“Maybe we should have a look, before the lights turn on again.” Vivian added.

“Do you mind staying locked up a little longer?” Gaya asked Brianna.

“I think we agreed on the fact that if I did not escape you could keep me restrained for as long as you want.” Brianna reminded the girls.

“Okay, let’s go outside and look at the stars.” Tammy said, opening the door they had closed after they had come into the studio.

Using the light from the phone, the five women walked outside. There was no total darkness outside, as the campfire was going, and the waning moon provided a little light. It was almost new moon, so it was not very much light the moon provided, but when you are in the dark, it still helps.

“Let’s walk around the back of the building.”

“We should not get too far from the buildings, remember that Wendy told us that there are animals around the cabin, although she said they had not seen a brown bear in a while.” Sammy reminded everybody.

They walked to the back of the studio building and looked at the stars.

“Wow. I never seen this many. But I have hardly ever been outside of town.” Gaya said.

They just stood there and watched the sky. Even Brianna did, as the sky here was even clearer to see than at her own home. Paris left a large footprint for light pollution and being away from anything here at the cabin meant the sky was truly clear.

“Look a meteor.” Tammy said.

The others did not see it, but they were all looking in different parts of the sky.

“Seeing a falling star means you can do a wish.” Gaya said. “Just don’t tell anybody what you wished for.”

They stood there a little longer until the distant sound of a generator could be heard, and the lights turned on again.

“That was very nice.” Vivian said to no one in particular.

“Let’s get you back to the studio and out of these restraints.” Gaya added.

“You can keep me cuffed a little longer for now. Take me to the campfire. I bet there are a couple more people who would not mind seeing me in these restraints. Let’s just mingle.” Brianna said, looking at her prison guards.

“Sure, if that is what you want.” Gaya said.

“No, it is about what you want. I am the prisoner here. Not much I can do while restrained.”

Tammy and Sammy grinned. They knew darn well that their mistress could control a situation even when restraint. It would not be the first time Brianna did this.

“Tammy, can you let Robert know that there is a surprise in his bedroom for him?” The dominatrix stated.

“Sure, mistress.” The British women said, falling back into her regular role.

“Okay, let’s mingle.” Vivian said, holding Brianna at her upper arm, giving her a little support.

It was not that Brianna needed it, but she appreciated the gesture. They closed the door of the studio behind them, walking to the campfire. As predicted, there were a few surprised looks at Brianna’s restraints and a few comments, causing Brianna to grin.

“People are so predictable.” She thought.

“Can somebody give me a drink?” She stated with a smile on her face.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Brianna really is a class act. I find myself enjoying reading about her very much. And looking forward to finding out how Linda is doing.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

This was a lot of fun. Briana "losing" a bet then topping from the bottom and they don't even realise. Elegantly done mate.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Good part! I am curious who are (not) bound at the campfire. For some of these characters, this wedding seems just one big bondage meet-up vacation. I am glad all are enjoying the festivities.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Linda has to wait a while longer :) Wonderful chapter again, [mention]slackywacky[/mention] - I find it amazing how characters from the very beginnings of this fantastic Journey return. You created a whole universe he, chapeau!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I find it amazing how characters from the very beginnings of this fantastic Journey return. You created a whole universe he, chapeau!
I have a tendency to reread my own stories regularly, as it gives me ideas and reminds me of things I wrote about, but forgot. And I figured a wedding is a great idea for some returning characters (as long as it fitted the story).

Thank you for your comments my friends, [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention] and [mention]Caesar73[/mention].

Next chapter below.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caged
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The plastic cuffs cut into their arms and legs, the sharp sides of the hard plastic not helping their struggles. Helplessly the women were transported in the back of the car. Both Kyleigh and Alicia had been fighting their bonds for the duration of the trip, but the cable ties used were industrial strength and they could not generate enough momentum to break the ties. Hogtied as they were, their hands and ankles were merciless pulled together, they could not see the driver and looking through the windows of the car did not help them either, as they could only see the top of trees flash by.

“Where are we going?” Alicia asked, her initial fear still simmering.

There was no reply from the driver of the car. He just drove as if there were no two young women tied up in the back of the large car. Alicia was not an expert on interiors of cars, so she had no idea what car they were being transported in, all she knew was that it was a large SUV.

“Please let us go.” Kyleigh tried.

There was no reaction to her calling out. The driver had been quiet ever since he told them they would soon enough know what was going to happen. The voice of the driver had caused fear to ravage Alicia, as she had been in the clutches off this man before, but for Kyleigh all this was new. Yes, she had heard the story from Alicia, but there is a big difference between hearing about a story and being part of it. And lying in the back of the car, tightly tied and helpless was a whole different level for her. Kyleigh started to cry again.

“It’s okay.” Whispered Alicia. “Whatever they want from us, they obviously want us alive.”

It did not much for Kyleigh’s mood, or for her own, but that small fact that they had been kidnapped and not killed made all the difference to her. The pain in her shoulders from having her elbows pulled together behind her back was hard to ignore, every movement of the car caused the two women to move around, and the tight hogties did not help.

“I’m afraid.” Kyleigh whispered.

Obviously, as he did not react to them whispering to each other, the man did not care they talked, otherwise they probably would have been gagged. Alicia had already figured that screaming for help probably did no good, as they were not in a town and there probably was no one around.

“We’ll get through this. I promise.” Alicia said.

Their friendship had become closer after the study for the university. At first after the event, Kyleigh had not talked to Alicia, but they had overcome that hurdle and it had made their bond closer, they ended up being roommates. Now Alicia felt sorry for Kyleigh again, as she was pulled into something she had, as far as Alicia knew, nothing to do with.

“Thank you.” Kyleigh whispered.

She was not sure how Alicia stayed so brave, but it was helping her own mood.

“No worries.” Alicia replied.

Finally, after driving for what felt like an awfully long time, but was only just under an hour, the car pulled off the road. Whatever trail they were on. the road condition was not particularly good, and the car shook a lot, throwing the girls around in the back of the car around.

“Ouch.” Alicia cursed when she hit her head against the side of the car.

The drive lasted a decent amount of time, but they were not going fast. The road, and calling it a road was probably overstating it, was in awfully bad condition. Alicia was not sure, but it sounded like they drove through a stream several times. The car suddenly braked, and the engine was turned off. Before the girls had a chance, the rear door opened and two figures, dressed in black, grabbed the two women. The cable tie that held them in a hogtie was cut and both Alicia and Kyleigh were lifted out of the rear of the car.

“Don’t fight us and we will not have to hurt you.” One of the two men, as both were too heavily built to be women, told them in a monotone voice.

Before the girls had a chance to look around, they were brought into a barn building. All they had been able to see were bushes and trees. The building was not exceptionally large, maybe 300 by 200 feet and was not in particularly good condition. Most of the roof had collapsed or rotted away, but that did not seem to stop their captors from using the building.

“Stand still.” Alicia and Kyleigh were told after they were put down on the floor.

“As if I can do anything, restraint like this.” Alicia thought.

Except for 4 steel cages, the place was empty. A little light came in through the holes in the roof, but a large camping flashlight lit up the inside of the building. One of the men opened a door from the first cage. Each cage was barely 3 by 3 feet wide and 3 feet high and made of sturdy heavy steel. They were placed far enough away from each other to not be able to touch another cage from within a single cage.

“Strip.” One of the men ordered Alicia after he cut away her bonds.

Obviously, she took longer than he thought she needed, and he slapped her hard in the face. It stung and tears welled in her eyes.

“Strip.”

The same command, in the same monotone voice.

“Okay, okay, don’t hit me again.” Alicia said, quickly removing her clothes.

If she had any objections to stripping before these men, she pushed it aside, she figured they would just hurt her more if she did not obey and would still end up naked. Once she donned her clothes, she held her hands before her breasts and crotch, covering herself, but the men did not seem interested in the naked woman. Kyleigh could only watch, lying on the floor, still tied with the cable ties.

“Hands.” The man with the monotone voice told her.

He looked to be the only one talking. Alicia held out her hands and the other man cuffed them with black hinged handcuffs. At least he double locked them Alicia noticed.

“Get in.” The man said, pointing at the cage closest to her.

She looked at Kyleigh, still lying on the floor and slowly walked to the cage. She did not want to be locked inside the small cage, but she new she had no choice. And to make that point clear, she got slapped again, another hard smack in her face.

“Move.”

It took some effort not to cry out, but she was not going to give the men the satisfaction. She crawled into the cage and sat down. The cage door was closed, and a large padlock was used to lock the door.

“Hands.”

Not understanding what the guy meant, Alicia did not know what to do.

“Hold your hands out to the bars at the top.” The man said, explaining what she needed to do.

When she held her hands close to the bars above her head, a second pair of handcuffs was fixed to one of the bars and around the hinges, preventing Alicia from lowering her cuffed hands. In the meantime, the other man had cut away the ties that kept Kyleigh tied up.

“Strip.”

The process was like what Alicia had gone through. At least Kyleigh had learned the lesson of being fast enough so that she would not get slapped. Her hands got cuffed in front, like Alicia and then she was directed to the 4th cage, furthest away from Alicia.

“Get in.”

Kyleigh had given up and just did what she was told. She crawled into the steel cage and held her hands to the bars above her, as she expected that she would be cuffed like Alicia.

“Good girl.” The man with the monotone voice said, although his voice was not particular friendly sounding.

The cage door was closed and locked with another padlock, before the men checked the cuffs on both women and the locks on the door. Without a word they picked up the light, turned it off and walked out of the building.

“Please don’t leave us here.” Kyleigh called out, but there was no reaction.

Doors slammed outside and two engines could be heard starting up. After a few seconds, the cars drove away, and the sound of the engines disappeared into the distance. It was dark in the building, even with most of the roof gone.

“You okay, Alicia?” Kyleigh asked.

Fear was easily recognizable in her voice.

“Yeah, I suppose.”

“Do you know what this is about?”

“Not really, but I do know that the man who drove us here, kidnapped Linda and me before. I do not know why or what for. Please forgive me Kyleigh, I did not plan this.”

Tears welled up in Alicia’s eyes and frustrated she shook her cuffed hands. If she only knew what the men wanted from them…

wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I am stunned by the number of completely different tales you have on the go with such quality.

This is a great chapter, with just the right amount of tension. Outstanding

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

wolfman wrote: 2 years ago I am stunned by the number of completely different tales you have on the go with such quality.
It has its drawbacks, it has its advantages.

Drawbacks are that when I finish a chapter and it flowed well, like the last Hitchhiker chapter, I want to continue with it. So having to switch to one of the other stories does not always feel like something I want. And I know, since I am the creator of these tales, that I can do whatever I want, but I want to give them all regular updates.

The advantage is (but it can also be a drawback) that I can come up with new stuff for different characters. More sexy and exotic bondages for Linda and Diana, more realistic bondages for Elsa and more subdued bondages for Karen and family. Drawback of this is that I need to take care not to give each story the same type of bondage (tape hogtie in one story, tape hogtie in the second story) at the same time.

Linda can be floating on a raft out to sea, but Sally or Karen, or Elsa for that matter, would never get in that situation.
wolfman wrote: 2 years ago This is a great chapter, with just the right amount of tension. Outstanding
You, [mention]wolfman[/mention], are actually my inspiration for the darker sides of this story. Your stories showed me that I can go a little darker. So thank you for writing your stories, as it added to mine.

wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] I am speechless. Your writing is one of the things that drew me to this site. I am touched that you feel my writing has helped you, as your writing, inspired me.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The poor girls are in deep trouble. There will have to be more players for them to get a break. Who is going to help them?
Spy Task Force Completed
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great that you are back to your regular updates! I feel very bad for the two girls, and somehow, this does not seem like a joke by Jim or Robert anymore, and escaping is also impossible.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago somehow, this does not seem like a joke by Jim or Robert anymore, and escaping is also impossible.
Yeah, this story is taking a slight detour into a darker corner of the world. Mixing the happiness of the wedding on one side and the suffering of these lovely ladies on the other side is an interesting challenge. I won't go as far as killing people, that does not suit this story (see one of my short stories if you want to see that darker side of me), but their will be suffering before this all comes to an explosive end (maybe, I have no idea yet what that end will be).

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

What a pair of truly wonderful updates since last I stopped by. The way you’ve moved from one scene to another so effortlessly. The fun and at times thought provoking dialogue. It’s what keeps me coming back for more time and again. Your words and ideas inspire not only myself but others of that I’m sure. I’m hope one day I can produce a constantly entertaining and varied tale as this
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago What a pair of truly wonderful updates since last I stopped by.
Thank you [mention]Bandit666[/mention] , your comments are always very much appreciated.
Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago I’m hope one day I can produce a constantly entertaining and varied tale as this
Your stories are of a high quality already, don't put your own skills down. I am looking forward to some more of your imagination put down in writing.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Ice cold tickle
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Linda had been trying for a while now to escape her bondage, but Brianna had been too experienced to leave her any option for escape. She was still as tightly spreadeagled on the bed as when Brianna had left her. Nothing was hurting, but everything felt tight, it felt good. She had tried to find a knot, but wherever they were, she could not reach them. She felt happy just lying there on the comfortable king-sized bed, thinking about the upcoming events.

“One more day and then I’ll be married.” She thought.

The room had become dark, and the only thing Linda could do was think. Had you had asked her two years ago if she would be married any time soon, she would have said no, as there was nobody in her life at the time. She went out regularly enough, with friends mostly and occasionally a co-worker, but she had not been on dating apps, as that was not for her, so choices were limited. Delivering that package to Jim, and finding Diana tied on the floor had changed her life. If that package has not been sent, she would not have been there and would not have met Robert. She felt lucky. A soft squeak told her the door to her room got opened, which reminded her she really needed to put some WD40 on that hinge.

“Close the door.” She heard a female voice say.

Okay, this was not what Linda expected. It was not hard to figure out who was in the room, as the voice had a British accent that Linda had heard enough times to be able to recognize.

“Hmmppffff?” She grunted in her gag.

The ball filled her mouth very well, keeping her tongue down and preventing her to be able to say anything intelligent. The light of a phone lit up the room.

“Mistress did a pretty good job, by the looks of it.”

It was impossible in the dark and with the light of the phone blocking her view, to see who was talking. Tammy and Sammy looked a lot alike and their voices were not different enough to be able to tell who was doing the talking.

“Hmmppfff?”

“If I remember correctly, Linda was not ticklish.” One of the two persons in the room said.

"Hmmmpppfffff?” Linda mumbled, trying to tell them not to tickle her.

She was not very ticklish, nothing like Diana, but if you found the right spot, now that was different. And being tightly stretched out in a spreadeagle on the bed did not work in Linda’s advantage. Tammy and Sammy stood on either side of the bed.

“Let’s add a blindfold.” Sammy said to her sister.

Knowing that resistance was useless, being tied to the bed, Linda let the girls apply the soft leather blindfold over her eyes. It had been lying on the bed for Robert to use when he saw fit, so it was not that far a stretch for the girls to use it. She heard the click of the light on the nightstand, but her world stayed dark, the blindfold doing a good job.

“On peut probablement trouver une place sur ce beau corps. Regardez la lingerie qu'elle porte. Et ces seins. Elle est chaude."

Linda had no idea what the girls were saying, she did not speak French. The girls were fluent in French, something Brianna had insisted on, as they lived in France.

“Amusons-nous un peu avec elle, je parie qu'elle ne s'y oppose pas. Et même si elle le voulait aussi, elle est ligotée et bâillonnée.”

The girls had on purpose switched to French, to not reveal to Linda what they were planning. Not that she had to wait long, as on either side of her body a fingernail ran from her bound wrists to her ankles and the sole of her feet. At times Linda reacted to the fingers.

“Maintenant, nous savons où elle est chatouilleuse.” Tammy stated with a smile on her face.

For a few minutes nothing happened. There was some noise, but Linda had no idea what it was. She tried to listen for things to come, but Tammy and Sammy were really quiet, whatever they were doing.

“HHHHMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.” Linda suddenly screamed in her gag, her body trying to jump of the bed.

Something very cold had been dumped on her stomach.

“Oh my god, fucking ice cubes.” Linda thought.

The gag prevented her from saying things, but the scream was still loud.

“You liked that, did you?” One of the voices asked her.

Linda shook her head. She felt ice cubes being moved around. Some were stuffed under the bra part of the negligee and in her panties. Being tied down as she was, there was nothing Linda could do. Her nipples were just as hard as the ice cubes and with the ice cubes slowly melting because of her body heat, water started to run down her sides. Her pussy was wet too, but it was unclear if that was due to her arousal or the ice cubes.

“Hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmppppppfffffff.” A slightly softer scream followed an attack of fingernails on her waist.

It was one of the areas she had reacted to when Sammy and Tammy had run their fingers along the helpless woman’s body. The sudden attack on her sides had her buck against the ropes, but they held her easily enough down on the bed. The way Brianna had tied the additional ropes from her body to the bed meant that she could hardly turn at the waist, so Tammy and Sammy had an easy job tickling their captive.

“Told you she was ticklish.”

There was no audible answer, but Linda was cursing the two women in her mind. Her sides at the waist were one of three or four spots where she reacted to tickling. More water ran over her body, her tits and pussy, as more ice melted. Fingers attacked her sides again, which surprised her every time, since the blindfold prevented her from seeing it coming.

“At least she will be clean when Robert comes up here.” Sammy grinned, placing some more ice cubes on Linda’s body.

They had filled the ice bucket in the room to the top, so they had enough ice to tease Linda for some time to come. Both Sammy and Tammy were devious as to what they were doing to Linda. The blond captive could not see what the girls were doing, and she bucked against her bonds every time they did something new.

“Let’s try this.” Tammy said, although Linda still had not put a name to a voice.

She could recognize the different voices now, but she did not know yet which voice belonged to which girl. It was however clear that whatever Brianna had taught these girls, they had been excellent students. Often enough they were part of a scene at the estate where Brianna and the girls lived when they had ‘guests’ over, as they had been when Linda and Diana had visited.

“Hmmmppppppffffffffff.” Linda grunted and bucked against her bonds.

The girls had found a new spot to tease her and there was nothing Linda could do. Exhausted from the tickling, Linda just waited in between tickle attacks for things to come. The last of the ice was dumped on her and suddenly everything got quiet.

“Hmmppfff?” Linda ventured when there was no tickling for several minutes.

There was no reply, just the soft hum from the air-conditioning. After several more minutes, with more and more ice melting, Linda tried to call out again, but there was no reply. She tried to shake the ice off, the bed must have been soaked too by now, but tied as she was there was not much she could do. Enduring the slow melt was about the only thing.

“I will get them back.” Linda thought.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard the soft squeak of the door hinge. Somebody was coming. Nothing happened though for several long minutes. Suddenly she heard Robert’s voice.

“Are we playing alone today?”

Linda grinned and the teasing from the two British girls was forgotten. Finally, Robert was here, now the real fun could start.
Last edited by slackywacky 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great continuation. Certainly a lot more light-hearted than the kidnap plot. Or is their some secret plot that Linda can be tortured all day as she's being married? Soemhow I don't suspect Tammy and Sammy to plan this themselves.

Also, like the Swedish of Elsa, I like the incomprehensible French. It adds something to the story.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Certainly a lot more light-hearted than the kidnap plot.
This story will definitely take a darker turn very soon. But nobody at the wedding knows about the plight of the two young women in the hands of the dirty cop. But no worries, all will be revealed in the next chapters (once I come up with them and put them in writing).
Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Also, like the Swedish of Elsa, I like the incomprehensible French. It adds something to the story.
My French is rusty, my other three languages (German, English and Dutch) are much better, even when I live in a country that has French as an official language. Luckily Google translate exists (but it might not be perfect either).

Thank you for keep following this tale of beautiful women and tight bondages. ;)

dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update. Your story and plot twists never cease to amaze me.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 2 years ago Great update. Your story and plot twists never cease to amaze me.
Thank you and with over 150,000 views, others seem to enjoy this story too.

The next chapter is below. We're getting close to the wedding.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Revealing her job
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was busy around the pool around early in the afternoon. Not surprisingly since it was a warm day and there was not that much to do anymore for the wedding. Diana, Jim, Mike, and Sheila played host, making sure that everybody had drinks and that there was food.

“This sure is a nice place.” Sandra said, while lying on a blanket in a bright red two-piece bikini on the grass near the pool.

“I agree.” Tammy said.

She was lying next to Sandra, catching some sun. Brianna had given them the day off, which meant they could do anything they wanted. Sammy had opted for something else, but Tammy wanted to get a bit more suntan on her body. Sandra and Tammy had clicked, and they had been together for most of the day.

“Somebody is coming.” Wendy said, looking out over the road that led to the cabin and seeing the dust trail.

Linda climbed out of the pool and walked with Wendy towards the gate of the property. They could walk slowly, as the car coming was not going extremely fast.

“Looking good for tomorrow.” Wendy said. “Nervous yet?”

While walking towards the gate, she looked out over the area where the ceremony would take place.

“Nope, not one bit. I know I made the right choice.” Linda grinned.

It had been a good thing they could sleep in, as Robert had kept her bound to the bed till in the early morning hours and both had not come out of bed till just before noon.

“Who are we missing?” Wendy asked.

“Kyleigh and Alicia and my brother. And based on the camper that is coming up the road, that is him. I recognize that old RV anywhere.”

Wendy leaned against the pole of the entrance and looked around. Something attracted her attention. Linda noticed how Wendy suddenly stood straight.

“What?” Linda asked.

“Don’t know. Thought I saw a reflection in the tree line on the left. Pretty far away. Hmmm, must be seeing things, as I don’t see it again.” She said, staring at the spot she thought she had seen the light reflection.

At that moment, the RV reached the gate and stopped a few feet away from them. Moments later a man got out and ran towards Linda. She jumped in his open arms.

“Hello sis.” He said, kissing her on the cheek and hugging her tightly.

“You made it, Matt. Welcome.” Linda said after he finally put her back on her feet.

“Matt, meet Wendy.”

“Nice to meet you, Wendy.” Matt said, a bit formal.

“You are amongst friends here, no need to be formal.” Linda said, laughing.

“Okay, okay, old habits die hard. I always have to be formal to my clients, so it becomes second nature.”

“Oh, I know the feeling.” Wendy replied. “As a game warden you always have to be on your toes.”

“Game warden… Wow.”

“Come on, bring that old wreck to the field at the back and I’ll introduce you to the others.”

Matt nodded and walked back to the RV. Wendy looked at Linda.

“He’s cute.” She grinned. “Single?”

“Should I book another ceremony for tomorrow?” Linda laughed.

She told Wendy that Matthew was indeed single, he had only time for his work and was a very private person. He did not go out much and never even had a girlfriend, at least not as far as Linda knew.

“Not much different from you, actually.” Linda said, grabbing Wendy by the arm and together they walked back to the pool.

It did not take long for Mat to show up at the pool and he got introduced. He looked a bit overwhelmed by the amount of people.

“I apologize beforehand if I have to ask your name again later today. I am not particularly good with names.”

Linda told him to relax.

“Want some food?” She asked him.

Together they walked into the main cabin and into the kitchen. Robert was just filling up the coffee pot.

“Matt, meet my future husband, Robert.”

They shook hands, before Robert gave him a men hug.

“Glad you could make it. Finally, we meet some of this woman’s family.”

“Unfortunately, it is not a very big family, and we live on other ends of the country almost, so we don’t see each other that often.” Linda said.

“Agreed.” Matt replied. “But I would have travelled from the other side of the world to see my sister getting married.”

They grabbed some food and drinks and walked back outside again, sitting at one of the picnic tables.

“I am glad you could make it, Matt.” Linda said, putting a hand on his arm as a sign of affection.

“Me too. You are a model now? Fed up with FedEx? Did I see anything you modelled for?” He asked her, while cleaning up the plate of food.

“Euh, yeah. I don’t think you would have seen anything from me, otherwise you would probably have remembered.”

“Oh?”

Linda got up and grabbed her phone that was lying on the ground next to her chair. Walking back to where Matt sat, she opened a picture.

“That is me at work.” She held the phone for Matt to see.

She was nervous when she showed the picture. She could not predict how he would react.

“Oh, that is… that is not what I expected.” He said, looking from the photo to Linda and back. “You love what you do?”

Linda nodded and swiped the image so that another photo became in focus. She looked at her brother, unable to read him.

“You look great. Helpless but great. Or is that inappropriate for me to say since you are my sister?” He grinned.

A wave of happiness flowed through Linda. She even got goosebumps. Throwing her arms around her brother, she kissed him on the cheek again.

“I was nervous telling you this. I did not know how you would react.”

“Linda, if you like the job, why would I disagree with it. And besides, you look hot. I assume you model with less clothes on too?”

“Yes, I model nude too. And I enjoy bondage in my personal live, not just as a model.”

“Robert ties you up?”

“Oh, lots of people tie me up, not just Robert.”

“Lots of people? Just be safe, okay?”

“I am, Robert would not let anything happen to me.”

Matt looked at another photo of Linda that she showed him.

“Does that hurt, being tied up so tight?”

“Sometimes, but that is part of the job. For me, the advantage is that I work less than I did at FedEx and make more money. And I love what I do. I have been to the UK, France, Germany, the Caribbean and more.”

“Wow, you have become a world traveler.”

“I have been lucky to meet Diana and Jim, the owners of this place and the company I do most of my modelling for.”

“As long as you are happy.” He kissed her on her cheek.

“I am, I am.”

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I am very impressed with the way [mention]slackywacky[/mention] has Linda tell her brother about her bondage life. That is a real life problem for a lot of us. Naturally it helps to have a family member as understanding as Linda's brother.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago I am very impressed with the way @slackywacky has Linda tell her brother about her bondage life. That is a real life problem for a lot of us. Naturally it helps to have a family member as understanding as Linda's brother.
I liked that conversation very much, the way they interacted. It is understandable that Linda was not totally sure how her brother would react.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago It is understandable that Linda was not totally sure how her brother would react.
What surprised me was the fact that I wrote that update in 30 minutes. I knew that I had to prep for a future chapter, I knew Matt had to arrive, I knew that Linda had to tell him about her job, but I had not thought out how she was going to do that. And when I started writing, everything just flowed and the chapter almost wrote itself. Both this update and the small update to All in the family were done in about an hour. Does not happen all the time, but occasionally you get one of those chapters that just pens very easily.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic