Special surprise F/FM

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Special surprise F/FM

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Hello this is a fantasy idea that i had shared with my wife (we have fun writing stories together/for each other) hope to one day bring something like this to life as my wife and I love just about everything to do with tie ups but were very weary about being open about it with other people.

Special surprise

Johnny was just heading home from a long day at work. He was eager to get home as Lauren had told him earlier in the week that she had a special surprise for him this weekend, “your going to be all mine” she claimed so the two were sure to not make any other plans. He wasn’t sure what to expect but he was always looking forward to spending time with his lovely bride. He rings her phone as he cant wait to hear her voice but theres no answer he figures she must be in the shower or busy at the moment. Trying not to break the speed limit he makes his way down the highway.

Pulling into the driveway of their quiet little home he is a bit surprised to see her car not in the garage. “Hmmm I wonder where she went.” He thinks to himself walking through the garage door and into the kitchen, he then notices a note on the kitchen counter “Hello sexy, sorry im not home to give you a kiss but you will see me soon, take a relaxing shower and clean on up and meet me here and send me a text when you arrive and ill meet you at the bar xoxo.” Attached to the note is a room key to a nice upscale hotel just up the coast. “Oh well this should be interesting” he says to himself as he walks into the bedroom with a big grin on his face. He jumps in the shower and freshens up for the night. Lauren had even laid out her favorite shirt of his. He buttons up his black shirt and puts on his nice jeans and heads out the door.

“Just parking the car” he sends to her. Walking into the lobby he checks his phone as it vibrates. “Still getting ready why dont you order yourself a beer.” He glances over at the nice bar, the football game is almost over and its a close one he sits down and orders a cold one. “Can i order you a drink sexy?” He writes to her. “Not just yet ill let you know when im coming down.” He feels nervous yet exciting butterflies in his stomach wondering what she will be wearing knowing she will probably turn every guests head as she comes strutting in. He anxiously drinks his beer hoping that will calm his excited nerves and awaits for her text. The phone vibrates and he immediately checks it. “Room # 444, come on up.” A little caught off guard by her bluntness he finishes his beer and hopes everything is ok.

Taking the elevator up he gets a nice view of the moonlit sky over the city and walks down the long hallway where they have their best suit rooms. “Wow cant believe we got one of these rooms” he thinks to himself pulling out the room key and opening the door to the luxurious room. Walking into the room its larger then he even expected its quiet and he walks past the bathroom
towards the main part of the room “Lauren…..? This place is amazing.” He says before turning the corner and being taken back by the site he sees. He sees his blonde bombshell wife in a tight low cut leather shiny dress that hugs her body in all the right ways. She knows that he absolutely melts when she wears it but what is really taking him back is the intricate rope work that is tightly wound around her body. Her hands are behind her back and rope is encircling her body above and below her breasts making them even perk out more then the dress already does so. More rope is also wound around her ankles and just above her knees as she holds her balance in her shiny black heels. “Mmmm mmmmppphhh mmmmmhmmm” she lets out a rather sexy moan through the silver duct tape over her lips. Wiggling her tightly bound body swaying her hair and dangly ear rings around, she looks right at him with her blue piercing eyes. A large smile comes across Johnnys face as he cant take his eyes off his helpless bride. He begins to walk towards her “Oh wow, sexy how did you get so tie……” “hold it right there! Dont turn around and dont even move a muscle!” A strange female voice says, he feels a pit in his stomach and for a moment wonders if they were in any real danger but Lauren lets out another sexy moan into her gag “mmmm mmhmmmmm” and moves her body sensually in her tight ropes to keep his eyes on her. “Dont worry hunk just a fun role play your sexy wife put on for the two of you.” She says as she comes up behind him and places a blindfold over his eyes. The unknown stranger doesnt say much else and quickly has him tied up as Lauren is. “Alright blondie get hopping.” She gets a gently slap on her leather clad ass and gets as close to her man as she can. He can smell her perfume and feel her soft hair flowing against him as they are face to face breathing heavily through their tape gags. When suddenly more rope is added tightly pinning them together around their upper bodies their waist and even their legs. Laurens leather dress squeaks from the rope being pulled tightly and Lauren can feel Johnnys bulge growing as her tits are being tightly pressed up against him. “I just love bringing couples together hehe.” The female stranger said cinching the last knot and placing us onto the bed. “Well i guess ill leave you two love birds to it……..oh almost forget.” Suddenly the two feel a hitachi wand placed snuggly between them. “Well Lauren if i dont hear from you in an hour ill come back up and untie you…..enjoy” Her heels fade away towards the exit and now the two lovers are all alone tightly bound and gagged totally helpless.

As soon as the door closed the two begin squirming, wiggling and grinding on each other. Johnny was in complete awe of the situation and Lauren loved knowing that her man was so infatuated. Suddenly the wand turns on and the two moan into their gags rubbing their taped mouths together. Lauren managed to slide off Johnnys blindfold and they stare into each others eye before connecting their taped mouths again. Johnny glances down into Laurens cleavage and is on the verge of bursting as Lauren plays the damsel role squirming around helplessly feeling her man trying to use all his strength to feel her all over. Her tight leather dress rides up her thigh and her tits begin to be more exposed revealing her sexy leather leopard print bra, her breasts are practically begging to be released and groped. Johnny buries his gagged mouth down into them as much as the ropes would let him. Feeing the leather material and gag kissing her all over as Lauren leans back in pleasure. The wand is doing its work and driving them both wild and both without warning let out as loud as their gags would let them with moans of pleasure. An explosion of bliss goes over the two as it feels never ending, if it werent for the tape all the other guests staying on that floor would have heard the two. They both slump into each other releasing all the tension and enjoy everything in that moment only focusing on each other mentally and physically unable to do anything other then just that.

About a half hour went by and the two begin to regain some energy giggling and jolting as they do their best to keep from the wand hitting their sensitive areas they work on what knots they could reach. Lauren squirms her legs and manages to get the rope holding their legs together free. With her ankles and thighs still bound she manages to bend her heeled ankles up to her wrists and begins loosening up the ropes with the edge of her heel. Johnny watches her in amazement as she uses her flexible escapability skills to loosen up the knots holding them together. After about another 15 minutes of being slightly tortured by the powerful vibrations of the wand they manage to be able to untie the ropes connecting them and relieve themselves of the never ending sensations from the special toy. Still tied individually though Johnny manages to get up to his feet and hop around so Lauren can now use her heel to work on the knot binding Johnnys wrists. Thinking to himself “god damm she is good” he is free in no time and peels the tape off his mouth. He turns and slowly gently takes the tape off her luscious red lips “My hero” she says in a soft flirty voice. “Your amazing” he says back to her, the two finish uncoiling all the ropes and Laurens phone begins to ring, she takes the phone and heads into the bathroom Johnny can hear her saying “it was tight tie but we managed thanks again.” The door closes and She freshens up and comes back out in a pair of tight leather pants and a sequin top looking as sexy as ever standing in the door way with her hands stretched up over head knowing that he would be instantly turned on again. “So who, how?” Johnny begins to ask questions about what just happened but she simply just said “it was just a friend. So how about that drink tiger?” Biting her lip in a sexy way.

A couple weeks go by and Lauren is heading out for the weekend for a much needed girls trip. She was going to be gone for his birthday and as much as he was going to miss her he was glad she was going to get some rare quality time with her friends. As he walked into the empty house he notices a case of beer and a note a long with a fancy book. “Sorry I wont be here for your birthday but here is a special surprise for you to enjoy. Love you lots handsome!!” He opens the book and its a boudoir photo album from their secret kinky night. All tied up and gagged in various ways and a few different outfits. He cracks a huge smile and thinks back of when he was waiting at the bar. “God damm she is amazing….”

The end
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Oh yes, a night neither of them will forget! Enjoyed reading this.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

LunaDog wrote: 10 months ago Oh yes, a night neither of them will forget! Enjoyed reading this.
Thank you glad you enjoyed it!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Brilliant story!
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

harveygasson wrote: 10 months ago Brilliant story!
Thank you we had lots of fun writing it and happy to share it
richhl

Post by richhl »

Wow, one of the best stories I've read here. How I wish I could see the photographs. Just one question, why wasn't she with him on his birthday?
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

Great story. I would love to walk in and see my wife like that and be tied up by a "burglar".
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Alboreland wrote: 6 months ago Great story. I would love to walk in and see my wife like that and be tied up by a "burglar".
Thank you glad you enjoyed it!
dream713
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dream713 »

Very nice and hot story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic