Tying Mrs. Sanders (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
roper890
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tying Mrs. Sanders (M/F)

Post by roper890 »

This story is inspired from an experience I had back when I was 18 and just graduated high school. It is what gave me a better appreciation for women of all shapes and sizes.

I was free! No more high school! I was an adult!
Meh, kinda, right? Anyway, I’m not really a party guy, so while my friends were out getting wasted, I headed home for a night of video games and just chilling.
My truck didn’t fit in the garage with my parents more fuel efficient vehicles. So I had to park beside the garage. As I hopped out, I noticed that Mrs. Sanders was sitting on her porch.
She had a daughter my age that I hung out with, so we were friendly. I waved at her, and Mrs. Sanders smiled and waved back.
I have no idea what made me do this, but instead of going inside, I instead crossed the street to go talk with her.
“Hey Eoghan,” she said as I approached. “Big plans for graduation? I thought you’d be hanging out with Mandy tonight?”
“Nah, just gonna chill tonight,” I told her. “What are you up to?” Mrs. Sanders shrugged, her smile getting wistful.
“To be honest, I’m bored,” she told me. “Back in New York, there was always something to do.” We lived in a very rural place, much different than New York.
“And it wasn’t just stuff to do,” Mrs. Sanders continued. “There was always an element of danger!”
“I bet,” I said, not wanting to be rude, but ready to head home for several hours of Skyrim.
“We moved when I got pregnant with Mandy,” she said, seemingly unaware that I was trying to leave. “Literally the month before, someone broke into the apartment across the hall from us. It was Melanie and Tilly Waters place, and they were tied up for hours before Melanie got herself free.”
Instantly I was focused on the story.
“What?”
“The guys tied them up and left them in the bedroom,” Mrs. Sanders told me. “I felt really bad that I didn’t hear them screaming for help, but hey that’s duct tape for you.”
“They gagged them too?” I asked, trying hard not to sound too eager.
“And well,” Mrs. Sanders said. “Scared the shit out of me just thinking about it. But now, that just sounds exciting.” She turned bright pink, suddenly realizing she’d said that out loud.
“Sorry Eoghan, you’re probably trying to leave,” she said, standing quickly. Mrs. Sanders was a big woman. Not fat, just built to a bigger scale. She was taller than me by a good foot or so, and I was average height.
Mandy was the same way. But as I looked at the late 30s woman, taking in her large chest and pleasant face, her long blonde hair held back in a ponytail, an idea sprung to mind.
“That does sound kinda cool,” I told her with a grin. “And hey, that could still happen!” Mrs. Sanders laughed, still a little pink faced.
“Yeah right, who would rob this place?” she asked, jerking her thumb at her house. It was a nice two story house, not huge and expensive, but still comfy looking.
“Maybe it would be a neighborhood kid looking for an easy couple bucks,” I said, keeping my tone light. Mrs. Sanders was looking at me strangely, as if really seeing me for the first time.
“A neighborhood kid?” she said, a new smile growing on her lips. “Just looking for a couple bucks? Is that all?”
“He’d probably want to make sure he had enough time to find the good stuff,” I added. “So if someone was home, he probably make sure she couldn’t get in the way or call for help.”
“How would he do that?” Mrs. Sanders asked, looking much more excited.
“He’d probably bring rope and duct tape,” I told her. “He would want to be prepared.” Mrs. Sanders gave me a look that was full of questioning excitement.
“And what,” she said slowly. “Would he do to me once he’d tied me up?” I shrugged, keeping my face deadpan.
“Who knows?” I said. “Anything could happen, depending on how much time he has.” Mrs. Sanders glanced at her watch.
“Well, she’ll be alone for the rest of the night. He would have plenty of time.” I let a grin appear.
“Good to know! Well, I hope you have a great night Mrs. Sanders. I really hope you DONT have someone come and rob you!”
“I can only hope,” she replied with a nervous yet excited grin. I ran back to my truck, where I kept my bag of ropes and duct tape. Glancing over my shoulder, I saw that Mrs. Sanders had gone inside her house. With the duffle over my shoulder, I jogged across the street and entered the Sanders backyard. Trying the back door, I found it unlocked. Easing it open, I slipped inside, past the washer and dryer, and into the kitchen.
Mrs. Sanders was standing by the sink, and she’d changed her clothes. A light flannel shirt and a pair of jeans, her hair now hanging loose. She had her back to me, and with the sink running, she hadn’t heard me come in.
Now, back then, I hit the gym fairly often, and while I wasn’t built big, I was strong. So, when I clapped my hand over Mrs. Sanders mouth, and she started to struggle, I wrapped my free arm around her middle, pinning her arms to her sides.
“Don’t fight me,” I whispered, trying to make my voice harsh and deep. Mrs. Sanders froze, her chest heaving from the shock.
“I’m going to take my hand away,” I told her. “Scream and you’ll regret it.” I pulled my hand back, and Mrs. Sanders spoke, her voice a low whisper.
“Who are you? What do you want?” She sounded scared, but she was unable to hide the excitement in her tone. At the same time, I could feel my package stiffening at just holding her.
“Just do as you’re told and things will be fine,” I replied. “Make trouble…” I trailed off, and then took hold of her arms and pulled them behind her back. I bound her hands, palm to palm, and then pulled her upper arms closer together with more rope. She wasn’t flexible enough for her elbows to touch, but I was able to get them close enough that her chest was thrust out.
“What are you doing?” Mrs. Sanders asked, her voice strained from both the rope and her excitement.
“I’m making sure you don’t cause trouble,” I said, tying the rope firmly into place. “Let’s get you into the living room.” I pushed her roughly from the kitchen, and once in the next room, I forced her down onto her knees.
“Please,” she said as I started tying her legs. “You don’t need to do this… I won’t make problems… just take what you want.” I finished tying her legs, adding a rope that connected her ankles to her hands so that she was in a kneeling hogtie.
“I plan to,” I said, standing before her. From my pocket, I drew my pocket knife, flicking the blade into sight. Mrs. Sanders gazed at it, her eyes wide. I clapped my hand over mouth again, preventing any screams.
“I think these clothes are what I want,” I said, and the fear in the older woman’s eyes faded, replaced by excitement. Keeping my hand firmly against her soft lips, I began slicing through her clothes, taking my time. It took only a minute to have her flannel and tank lying in pieces around her. Her bra was plain, but it looked ready to burst from the increased size of her bust. I smirked as I sliced the straps, and it almost shot off.
I had to say, Mrs. Sanders rack was impressive. They were huge, and though they sagged a bit, they were an incredible sight.
“I might have to take you with me,” I said, standing up straight and releasing her mouth.
“You… you like what you see?” Mrs. Sanders asked, blushing furiously.
“Give me a little shake eh?” I suggested. She did so, and her tits began to jiggle and shake wondrously. My cock was rock hard at this point.
“You know what?” I said, slowly unzipping my pants.
“What?” she asked, looking at my crotch with obvious excitement.
“You have a pretty mouth.” Her head was almost perfectly level with my cock, and as it appeared, she made a nervous sounding giggle.
“Please sir…” she said as I stepped closer. “Please… pl-ghhhmph!” I shoved my package into her mouth. Slowly at first, I let her taste, let it slide back and forth. And then, as she got more used to it,
I began driving it deeper and deeper down her throat. Mrs. Sanders started gagging, and she closed her eyes, only to have me slap her cheek lightly.
“Keep them pretty blues open!” She kept her eyes fixed on me, and as I released my load, she choked and sputtered.
“Good girl,” I said as I pulled my cock from her mouth. “You better swallow!” She did so, gazing at me with new found fear.
“Okay sir,” she said, a little cum on her lips. “You can let me go now, right?”
“Oh I don’t think so.” Before she could say anything, I cut through her jeans and panties, revealing her delightful pussy.
“No no no,” she cried, squirming and trying to retreat, making her boobs bounce some more. “No you can’t! Please!” I grabbed her ruined panties (they were huge), and I started working them past her protesting lips. Mrs. Sanders was shaking her head, trying to stop me, but it was no use. Keeping her lips shut tight, I reached into the duffle beside me and grabbed a role of silver tape. Mrs. Sanders couldn’t do anything as I taped her mouth shut, wrapping the silver stuff around her head until her mouth and chin were completely covered. I did make sure to keep it out of her hair.
“I think you need more rope.”
“Mmmgh!!! Pammmph! Ymmph dommm nmmmph thmmmph!” Instead of just using a rope harness, I wrapped her tits separately until they were bright purple, her nipples huge and erect. Slicing the rope holding her hands to her ankles, I slid her up against the couch with her belly down against the fabric.
“Nnmmmmph!” Mrs. Sanders was screaming into the gag, but the gag wasn’t moving, and it silenced her screams to the point I didn’t have to worry about anyone hearing her. I groped and squeezed her melons with delight, my cock hard again and pressed against her back. She struggled and moaned, but was unable to throw me.
“Now now,” I said, grabbing a fistful of her hair and pulling her head back, listening to her terrified breathing with delight. “You just hold still.” She stiffened as she felt my pecker touch her ass, and she twisted her head around to stare at me, fear and excitement shining.
“Nnmph!” she shouted. “Nnmph! Smmmbdy! Hmmph! Hmmph!” Her screams changed to grunts as I thrusted, and I had a fist full of her hair and the other grabbing boob, yanking her further up my dick.
I lasted for about ten minutes.

“That was something!”
“We probably shouldn’t tell my parents.”
“You won’t tell Mandy either.” I grinned. Mrs. Sanders sat in a kitchen chair, wearing her silk pajamas. They didn’t quite hide her bulging breasts, which I was fine with. Her arms were above her head, tied firmly in place, and her legs were bound in a frog-tie position on either side of her chair. More ropes were wrapped around her heaving chest, and she made no objections to me taking photos.
“Yeah… though she might not be too surprised,” I told her, and Mrs. Sanders gave me a suspicious look.
“What? Why not?” Before I could answe, we both heard the front door open.
“I’m home mom!” Before Mrs. Sanders could say a word, I leapt up and got behind her, hand-gagging her yet again.
“She’s in here Mandy!” I called.
“Hmmph?” my captive asked, giving me a confused look from above my hand. Mandy walked in, and she froze at the sight before her.
And then laughed.
“He got you too?” she asked, making her mother go rigid.
“Does this just run in the family?” I asked Mandy, who was shrugging off her light jacket.
“I guess,” she replied. “Did she like it?”
“Oh yeah. Want a turn?” Mandy grinned, and her mother grunted in shock.
“Do I have a choice?”

When I left the house two hours later, Mandy lay on the kitchen table, nude and spread eagle, her socks and panties taped in her mouth, blindfolded with a scarf. Her mother sat beside her, gagged with a large ball gag, her hands tied behind her back, and unable to stop the steady drip of drool onto her silk pajamas.
I’d free them in the morning.

So this story is fiction. But it is based off a time when I did actually tie up my girlfriend and her step-mom. Me and girlfriend did fuck, but her stepmom was in the unfinished basement, tied to a post.
Her stepmom was a bigger woman, like Mrs. Sanders, and found out that night that different pleasures came from tying different sized women!
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Nice story! I enjoyed it. I hope there are more about Mrs Sanders.
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A traditional fantasy, quite well done. And with the added bonus of a not-so-traditionally-built bondagette. Thanks fpr posting!
G9Drox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by G9Drox »

Well-written and exciting to read, though I can't help but wish we'd gotten more details. Especially after Mandy arrived.
Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

Wow!!! What a story! I wish I was brave enough to do that with someone!
potato
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by potato »

Very nice, well-written story. I hoped to get more details after Mandy arrived, but other than that, an amazing read.
~ The potato is a starchy food, a tuber of the plant Solanum tuberosum and is a root vegetable native to the Americas. The plant is a perennial in the nightshade family Solanaceae.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great story! I loved the twist with the daughter at the end. You should do another…
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Really liked this tale, so well charged with opportunity and sexual pleasure. Makes me think you mush have had fun with the true events that served as inspiration
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great bondage story.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

A fantastic fantasy!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic