Bartender and The Bunker|1/24/24 Chp 5 (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bartender and The Bunker|1/24/24 Chp 5 (M/M)

Post by Bradstick »

Chapter 1

Liam looked at the clock of the bar, 1 am, only one more hour to last call and then another hour, and he would be back home in bed and done with this shit day. He grabbed a glass and his rag and began cleaning the glass before a patron came up towards him.

“Hello sir, what can I get for you,” asked Liam as he looked the man up and down. He had a muscular build and was wearing camo pants as well as a green shirt. He looked roughly the same age as him.

“I’ll have whatever beer you have on tap. Names Trent, what about you?” Liam grabbed the glass he had just cleaned and began filling it up with beer. He had seen this man come in a few times but one of the other bartenders had always helped him. He did notice that every time he came in, Trent would sneak as many peaks of his ass as he could, becoming more and more obvious the drunker he got.

“Names Liam, here is that beer for you, and I got it added to your tab.” Liam went to turn away to continue his closing duties before he felt Trent’s muscular hand grab his arm from the other side of the counter.

“Wait, I wanted to ask what you’re doing after your shift tonight.” Liam rolled his eyes at the man, though he did find him attractive. He could see behind those eyes that this man wanted to fuck him. He took a second thinking about his options, ehh sex doesn’t sound too bad tonight.

“I don’t have any plans.” Liam replied and a smile crept across Trent’s face but before Trent could say anything else; “But I don’t go home with drunks. Tell you what, you sober up in two hours and wait for me to finish closing up, I’ll go home with you.”

“Deal, I’ll see you in a couple of hours.” Trent gave his beer to one of his friends he had come with and began sitting in a corner and waiting.

~~

Two hours later, Liam had closed all the tabs for the night and had finished his closing duties. He spoke with the manager and then left for the night. When he went out the back door, there was Trent waiting against the alley wall. “You still drunk or we are gonna have a fun night?”

“Totally sober, he said holding up a half-drunk water bottle. You ready?”
“Yep let’s go” Liam replied, climbing into the passenger seat of Trent’s old beat-up truck. Liam had mentioned to the manager who he was leaving with and didn’t feel too concerned about the night. They made idle chit-chat as they drove down the highway to Trent’s home.

Liam coughed a couple of times before Trent held up the half-empty water bottle. “Need a drink?”

“Sure thanks” He replied taking a couple of big drinks before setting it back down. After a couple of minutes, he started getting light-headed. Fuck what was in the drink? He tried reaching for his phone but Trent snatched if from his hands and threw it out the driver’s window.

“Won’t be needing that where we’re going,” Trent said with a devilish smile on his lips. Seconds later, Liam was passed out on the seat of the truck.

~~

Liam woke up with a headache. He tried reaching for his head but realized his arms were bound to the side of whatever bed he was now in. He could see the concrete room around him and the purple sheets he laid on. His shirts and pants were gone, only leaving his jockstrap and high white socks. Neither of which he was wearing when he left the bar. He was sweating from how hot it was in the room.

He began to pull against the restraints but they weren’t moving. These were some serious bondage cuffs. He’d been in them before, but that was his choice then. Now he was fucked.

The lights flicked on and he could see Trent standing there in nothing but a pair of socks and a green jockstrap. “Good morning sleepy head. How are you feeling?” He said with a smile as if he hadn’t just drugged him. He could see the sweat glistening across his muscular frame. Why are the hot ones always crazy.

“What the fuck Trent! You drugged me you asshole.” He screamed the man. “When I get out of here I am gonna beat your aMMMGGHNNN MMMnnn” Within in a second, Trent moved from the door to over the top of him and with one hand covered his mouth. Holy hell his hand was big.

“Stop yelling, we are gonna be with each other for quite a while. If I let go of your mouth, will be you quiet?” He asked in the tone of voice you talk to a child with. Liam rolled his eyes before giving a nod of his head.

Trent let go of his face and Liam took a deep breath. He paused for a moment before asking “What do you mean we will be with each other for a while.”

Trent gave another sadistic smile; “I locked us in my bunker, it has a time lock so it can’t be opened for another month.”

Liam’s eyes went wide before creaming “WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN A MONmmmmggghhh!” before he could finish his sentence, the hand was back around his mouth and he was gagged again.

“If you don’t want to be civil then I guess I’m forced to gag you.” Trent had been straddling him and with his free hand removed the jockstrap from his crotch. “Now open up,” Trent said as if he was a father disciplining his child while removing the hand from the mouth.

Liam locked his jaw, no way in hell would he let that jockstrap into his mouth. Trent taking a seat on his chest waited expectedly. After a solid minute, Trent stood from him and placed the jockstrap over his mouth, and pressed. Liam kept his mouth shut from the foul-smelling fabric that was assaulting his nose. Trent balled his fist and punched Liam in the balls.

“AHHHHmmmmmggg” Liam screamed as the pain rocketed through his body. The pain was soon forgotten as the taste of the jockstrap hit his tongue. His eyes went wide with horror as the taste kept getting worse. Turns out Liam wasn’t the only sweating in the bunker.

Trent reached under the bed and grabbed a bit gag and place it into his mouth, pushing the jockstrap further into his mouth. “Naughty boy. I am going to finish unpacking our stuff while you cool off. I’ll come back in a couple of hours for dinner.”

With that, Trent left the concrete room and turned on the lights. Liam tried as he could to push the fabric from hell out of his mouth but to no avail. He trapped spread eagle on this bed and locked him in a bunker with a lunatic. He was screwed.

Let me know what you think of this story! I'm not sure where Liam and Trent's relationship with go so I would feedback on what you want to see.
Last edited by Bradstick 3 months ago, edited 7 times in total.
stimle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stimle »

Fantastic start! Can't wait to see what befalls our bartender next!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Bradstick[/mention]
Super stoked to read a new story from you, buddy-boi!
Both guys are really hot. Love that Liam got to taste his captor's crotch-scented jockstrap right off the get-go.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
This is definitely gonna be a hit with the M/M crowd.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Bootmark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bootmark »

Great start, looking forward to more!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Interesting premise. The dynamic between the two is going to be very interesting.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Travis might be a deranged kidnapper but at least he is a man of culture (loves jockstraps and socks).

Poor Liam still chose a terrible night to pick up a man. I think it might be interesting to see his down-to-earth personality clashing with any Travis delusions may have about him - even encouraging them to get an opportunity to escape.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Interesting plot
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Quite the start! A month is a long time! Will Liam break to Trent's whims and desires? Will Liam escape and turn Trent into his prisoner? Is the bunker perhaps not as secure as Trent thinks? What about Liam's boss and friends? Looking forward to more chapters from the Bunker!
My M/M Stories Here
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story! Can;t wait what Trent has in store for Liam :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

dbavr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dbavr »

Loving this one, excited to see how it continues!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Anxious to see this continued [mention]Bradstick[/mention]
Don't keep us waiting too long 8-)
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I'm glad you all enjoy it. This chapter went much longer than I thought it would but I hope you enjoy it. I'll try to keep the future ones shorter. Last week I did get a job promotion and that has been taking up a lot of my time. I'm not sure when the next chapter will be but hopefully soon. If you have any ideas for this story or things you want to see let me know! Enjoy!

| [mention]stimle[/mention] | [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] | [mention]Bootmark[/mention] |
| [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] | [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] | [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] |
|[mention]gag1195[/mention] | [mention]squirrel[/mention] | [mention]dbavr[/mention] |

Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Chapter 2

After Trent left the room, Liam tried as best as he could to pull on his restraints but the cuffs held firm, and he was stuck to the bed. Between the heat of the room and the revelations that he was trapped here a month, he began to drift off to sleep.

He wasn’t sure how long he slept for but eventually, Trent opened the door and the light from the hall caused him to wake. Trent had changed his jockstrap out for a pair of camo boxers. “All right I think you’ve had enough time to calm down, so how about a tour of our new home.” Trent walked over and began to remove the cuffs attached to the bed posts and refasten them in front of him. Liam could not stop thinking about those words Trent said. ‘Our new home.’ This was not his home. He had a life, a job, a family, he couldn’t spend the rest of his life in a bunker.

Trent grabbed Liam by the shoulders and stood him so he could walk, to which Liam’s knees gave out and he started falling to the floor. Trent caught him before he could hit the concrete. “I got ya, come on I’ll show you around.” Liam tried to say something before remembering the jockstrap that lay entombed in his mouth.

“If you had behaved better, then I would have let you talk but until dinner that’s staying.” He led Liam to a door next to the door he entered from and saw a bathroom before him. “Do your business and be quick.” Liam didn’t waste any time, relieving himself before heading back to the bedroom. Trent then grabbed his arms and moved them behind his back and secured them before opening the door to the hall.

Trent led Liam out of the room into the hall and Liam’s jaw would have dropped…if it wasn’t taped shut. They were on what looked to be a second floor, and over the balcony, was a massive living room and dining room. There also looked to be a kitchen with new high-tech appliances. There was décor all around the walls.

“This floor contains the bedrooms, there are four bedrooms but this one is ours.” He closed the door to the bedroom before gesturing to the floor below. Below is the main floor. You can see the couch and TV to the right, and to the left is dining. Past that is the kitchen. Below the main floor is the storage room and below that is the maintenance floor. You will be mostly on this floor and the main floor.”

Liam looked at him in utter confusion. He was expecting some WW1 type of bunker, not a mansion. Trent seemed to pick up the question behind Liam’s eyes and responded “My great-grandpa had a lot of money and built this bunker. Since I was the only one in my family that decided to join the military as he did, he left his entire will to me, including this bunker. It’s the fully up to date. There is running water and electricity and enough food to last 40 years.”

Liam listened, trying to take everything in. “All right, I wanna watch a movie and then I’ll make dinner and we can talk. Afterward, I have a surprise for you.” Trent slapped Liam’s ass, indicating for him to move forward towards a staircase leading to the main floor. Trent was close behind and led him over to the couch.

Trent turned on some old cowboy western before pushing Liam onto the couch and following suit. The couch was in an L shape and Trent moved himself to the corner and laid down with his feet on the couch. Trent then pulled Liam so he was laying on top of him, his face in between his large pecs. Liam then hit play and turned off the lights.

Liam was able to turn his head so could watch the movie as well, his ear now pressed against his chest and hearing every heartbeat Trent made. He was sweaty but thankfully it didn’t smell as bad as he would have thought. That thought made him realize the fabric he had in his mouth again and shivered just thinking about it. This room was still pretty hot, but he could see in the kitchen a thermostat, he guessed that Trent preferred the heat.

As the movie progressed, Trent moved his hands over to Liam’s body. One hand was running its fingers through Liam’s hair, while the other one was exploring Liam’s backside. The movements were slow almost idle as they watched the movie together. Eventually, Trent’s hands found Liam’s butt cheeks which he squeezed and poked. Liam tried to wiggle his way out but could not escape the mountain of muscle that he was trapped on. Trent had remained expressionless throughout the movie but as Liam tried to wiggle his way out, he saw the smile on Trent’s face.

Something in him clicked that he was stuck here for the moment and to just stop wiggling, but as he rested his head on his new muscle pillow, he heard Trent’s heartbeat pick up. Then he noticed the small poking in his stomach, Trent was getting hard off this. Liam paled as he felt the organ getting larger underneath him. When he looked up at the screen, the cowboy had hogtied the crook and gagged him with a bandana. Liam had a feeling he would be spending a lot of time tied up if this turned Trent on.

Liam held as still as possible throughout the movie and eventually the lights came back on and Trent moved Liam off of him. “That was fun, how about some dinner,” Trent said before pulling Liam back up to his feet and over the dining table.

Trent sat him down on of the chairs before grabbing the ankle cuffs and attaching them to the chair. His arms were still behind his back and the gag was in place. Trent grabbed a remote and some country music began playing throughout the hall before Trent went to the kitchen and began making food.

About twenty minutes passed before he returned with two plates of Alfredo pasta and a piece of bread for each of them. He then took the seat across from him and began eating, leaving Liam still gagged and bound. Liam was forced to watch as Trent ate his food, leaving him there. He tried getting his attention, shouting into the gag but was ignored. Once Trent had finished eating, he stood up and began removing the gag. It hurt like hell but eventually, he was able to spit out the foul-tasting cloth. Trent brought up a glass of water and he drank greedily and without much thought. Liam then remembered that the last liquid he had received from Trent was drugged.

Trent pulled a chair over and sat next to Liam, leaving his arms bound behind him. “Before you speak, this is how this is going to work. I am going to feed you your pasta. You will get to ask me three questions that I will answer while you are eating. Do not interrupt me or the gag goes back in and you go hungry. Are we clear?”

Liam replied with a rasp “y….yes.” His mouth was still sore from the gag.

“Then ask your first question.”

“wh….why are…we here?” Liam asked. A mouthful of pasta was brought to his lips and despite the situation, it tasted wonderful.

“I was in the military for three years before I got injured in battle and was sent home. I still kept in contact with my buddies and they are telling me that things are getting bad. Nuclear war kinda of bad. Since I had my great-grandpa’s bunker, I figured it was time to use it. If things go south, then we will be safe. Next question.”

Liam listened intently to the answer he was given and took as slow of bites as he could. He wanted as much time for questions as he could. He thought for a moment before asking “Does anyone else know about the bunker?” He wanted to know if anyone would be coming to help or maybe if his family came, they would be able to let him leave.

“Yes. In three weeks those buddies I mentioned will be returning from their deployments. They will be joining us down here until the nuclear fallout clears. My family doesn’t know about it, the only person my great-grandpa told was me after I enlisted. The bank may have a record of it since they have his will but other than them, no. Last question.”

Shit, Liam wouldn’t be getting out of here anytime soon. Maybe those friends of him would help him but that was unlikely. “Why me, why am I here.” He saw that this would be his last bite of food and hoped he would answer it.

“Because I needed an outlet for sex and I found you attractive. I didn’t want to risk a chick having a baby down here, so you were the next best option.”

Liam swallowed the last bite and went pale. ‘I’m fucked, literally fucked.’ Liam thought. He went to say something before Trent grabbed his face and held his mouth shut. “I still need to show you your surprise. Stay quiet for me.”

With that, Trent walked up the stairs and back into the bedroom. Their bedroom he realized. He needed to get out and fast but that damn bunker door wouldn’t open for another month. So, he waited for him to come back. ‘If I obey then maybe he could attack Trent when he least expected it and… and then what. This is bad.’

Eventually, Trent came back not in the same underwear but in a camo wrestling singlet. It covered his lower back but left his chest fully open. It also left nothing to the imagination as his eyes went straight to the hard cock hidden only by a thin layer of fabric.

“We are gonna play a game, and I think you are really gonna like it.” He went over to Liam and pointed a remote at the two ankle cuffs. The cuffs fell to the floor, allowing the red skin underneath to breathe. “What do you say for me removing your cuffs,” Trent said as he stood Liam up and moved behind him to undo the wrist cuffs.

“Thank yoMMMGNN mmmmmmhhhhh” As Liam spoke, he saw a brief glimpse of camo as the boxers from earlier were being forced into his mouth. Liam heard the familiar sound of tape as it was wrapped around his head.

“Part of your job here is laundry. That is, unless you beat me in our little game.” Trent said with a smug smile. Liam looked at him confused. “Follow me,” Trent said before slapping Liam on the ass again and walking to the door at the end of the kitchen.

Liam followed, curious about what he meant. Behind the door was a ladder and above that, was the lock that opened to the world outside. “I told you that the door can only be opened in a month, which is half true. It currently cannot be opened from the outside until that timer goes off. However, with the correct password, it can be opened by me at any time.” Liam’s eyes went wide as he saw his chance for freedom and began changing his plans for escape.

“Now we are going to play a little game, I am going to move you to the other side of the house and undo the wrist cuffs with this little remote. I am going to unlock this hatch. If you make it past me, then you get to go free. However, the unlock only lasts five minutes. If you don’t get past me by that time. You have to put on the present I have for you. Do we have a deal?”

Liam nodded his head and Trent led him back to the living room. Trent pushed Liam on the couch onto his belly. “Stay down until the cuffs come off. If you start early and you lose, you are going to be punished.” With that, Trent ran back toward the ladder room and began entering the code.

‘Fuck that’ Liam thought and began standing up and getting off the couch. As he stood up, the cuffs fell off and he sprinted towards the kitchen. If he could have a knife or weapon, he could fight him off and leave.

As he passed the dining table, Trent appeared in the doorway and bolted for him. Trent tackled Liam to the ground. He hadn’t realized how much stronger Trent was until he tried lifting him off. This man was made of pure muscle and wouldn’t budge.

Liam got his footing under him and was able to roll, moving Trent just enough for Liam to move out from under him. Trent was faster and pulled Liam’s legs causing him to fall to the concrete floor on his stomach. As he rolled onto his back Trent mounted him, sitting on his chest. Trent grabbed his arms and held them next to his head. “You little cheater, I can’t wait to punish you,” Trent replied grinning like a wolf would to a lamb. Liam tried pushing him off, bucking his hips, anything but he couldn’t move.

He struggled for about two minutes all the while Trent taunted him “I guess you want to be here.” “I always knew you would look good under me.” “I expected much more of a fight.” Then Trent bent down and kissed Liam’s gagged lips. He held it and no matter how hard Liam tried he couldn’t get him to move. “This is fun but this position isn’t very comfortable.” Trent’s smile still remained that of a wolf playing with its food.

Then to Liam’s horror, Trent broke the kiss and shifted his body around. Fast as an adder, Trent did a 180-degree turn and grabbed his legs. Using his calves, he pinned Liam’s arms back to the ground. Liam’s face paled and he was now staring at Trent’s massive butt only inches away from his face.

He took one last breath before his world went dark. His face was consumed by all too thin fabric. “This is much more comfortable; you may be my favorite seat down here.” Trent boomed with a chuckle. Liam pounded on the muscular legs begging for air. He kept pounding, running out of air. He tried to breathe in but he was bombarded by the smell of Trent’s sweaty ass. He hated the heat down here.

He kept pounding and taking wiff after whiff of ass fat. Then his heart dropped. Over the sound of Trent chuckling and the faint country music in the background; he heard the sound of a lock. His chance at freedom is gone. “Time’s up, man I worked up quite the sweat. Can you tell?” Trent said, still remaining seated on Liam’s face.

After another ten seconds, Trent rose off his throne and looked at the gasping face of Liam, not able to breathe again. He smiled at Liam. “Ready for your present?”

Liam was broken, his freedom, his life, all of it… gone. He didn’t get up as Trent walked to a nearby cupboard. He laid for there for a couple of minutes before Trent grabbed him and put him on of the nearby chairs.

Trent laid a boxed-up present before him. “Open it!” Trent said like a child giving a gift to their mother. Liam moved to open the box and removed its lid. What was left broken inside of him shattered as he looked at the present before him. A color, with a metal engraving.
Liam
Property of Trent

Trent only smiled as he picked it up out of the box and moved behind Liam. Liam didn’t react as his captor snapped the collar around his neck and he heard the sound of the lock activating, same as the cuffs. “Now for your punishment.”

There is a poll for what his punishments should be. Let me know if you have any ideas or want to see anything specific. I hope you enjoyed.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great chapter! Liam is in big trouble... :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Trent: Mentions threat of nuclear war and the reason this bunker was built, and needing a sex companion for the fallout
Me: OH He's crazy!

In all seriousness, Liam ain't getting out any time soon. Trent may be insane, but he's got enough planning and enough muscle to keep Liam trapped.
I wonder if Trent's friends will be bringing their own stress relief with them, or will Liam be shared amongst them?
My M/M Stories Here
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] that was a lot of my idea with Trent’s character. Make someone who is absolutely crazy but has the planning, money, and muscle to make sure his crazy plan work. As for the friends, you’ll have to wait and see ;)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Wow, interesting story and initial plot so far....Liam is in trouble, coz Trent seems a tad psycho :lol:

I think Trent will have ample time to break Liam down....until his buddies show up. :oops: :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
dbavr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dbavr »

Starting with the enforced silence and then moving on to the seemingly permanent captivity - instant hard-on!! Fantastic story, can’t wait to see the continuation :twisted:
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

We've got a real psycho here, at least he is good looking?!?.... Great continuation, hoping for more
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Awesome continuation, @Bradstick!
Trent preferring a chick but choosing a guy instead so as not to have to deal with a pregnancy is pretty hot.
I can't help but wonder if our captive will eventually fall in love with his captor, nor can I wait to see what you have in store for us next.

This is shaping up to be a real banger!
Can't wait for more!

jase1010
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jase1010 »

The facesitting in spandex was so hot and well-written. More!
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Thanks to everyone who voted in the poll. The two winners were edging and breathplay. I am currently writing the next chapter and expect to have it up within the next couple of hours. If you have anything you want to see in the upcoming chapters, please let me know. I also have made a rough map of what the bunker looks like. Two of the rooms were not mentioned in the last chapter and one will continue to remain a mystery... for now.

| @stimle | @bondagefreak | @Bootmark |
| @Guardianbound | @DeeperThanRed | @TightropesEU |
|@gag1195 | @squirrel | @dbavr | @socjuc | @jase1010

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Awesome! I wanna know what those ??? marks on that second-floor room are for 8-)
Something both hot and sinister, I'm sure. Can't wait for the next part!

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

??? torture chamber? :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Chapter 3

“I’m really disappointed Liam, I really wanted us to have a good relationship, but now you’re making me punish you.” Liam lay on the floor in utter defeat. His chance at freedom was gone. He felt the collar around his neck, it felt so heavy on him.

Trent grabbed a nearby chair and dragged it into the living room before continuing into a room past the living room. Liam tried to stand up but his body wouldn’t respond. Between the beating physically he just received and the beating mentally he got when the hatch locked itself, he had no energy to move. He heard Trent returning and saw the large amount of rope in his hands and something black in the other. Trent threw the items on the couch before returning to Liam. Trent grabbed him and threw him over his shoulder and took him into the living room. Liam couldn’t bring himself to struggle against Trent as he was thrown over his shoulder.

Trent deposited Liam into the chair before heading over to the radio and turning on a different playlist. The music changed to a deeper base and rock music began playing. Trent returned to Liam and removed his socks and jock strap; leaving him fully naked in the chair. “Stay put, I am going to secure you the chair. Your punishment will be for longer if you misbehave.” Liam gave a slight nod not making eye contact with his captor.

Trent grabbed the rope and began securing Liam to the chair. First starting with his legs. He secured each calf to the metal leg of the chair, leaving his crotch open. Once he had secured each leg he stood up and grabbed more rope. Liam tried to keep his mind off what was happening, but as he looked down, he couldn’t help but stare at his broad chest. Then he moved to his face, Trent was smiling as secured each leg, not paying much attention to Liam himself. A smile crawled across Liam’s face as he stared. Liam hated to admit but Trent was attractive. As Trent stood up, Liam’s smile faded. He couldn’t let Trent see him happy, he couldn’t be happy. Not until he got out of here.

Despite the smile disappearing, Liam couldn’t help but marvel at the ass in front of him. It was about 2 feet away but it was eye level with him while he was sitting in the chair. He had mixed feelings about Trent’s ass. On one hand, it was glorious and beautiful…on the other, it did try and suffocate him less than thirty minutes ago.

Trent grabbed more rope and moved behind Liam. He began securing his torso to the back of the chair. He hated how cold the metal was on his bare back and he forced against it. He shivered every time the rope came around and Trent would glide his fingers across his chest. He hated that he liked that feeling.

Once finished with the torso, Trent secured his arms together. They were stuck at the elbow and wrist together and then with lots of rope in between. Liam knew he was stuck to this chair until Trent decided otherwise.
“Are you going to play nice or will this punishment take longer?” Trent came around and faced Liam. Liam looked at him and nodded and kept his head low. “Good boy, let’s get this gag off you. I don’t want a word out of you unless I ask you a question. We clear on that.” Liam gave another nod. Trent grabbed the edge of the tape and began to unwind the tape that sealed the used boxer in his mouth. They were far larger than the jock from earlier and he was ready for them to be out.

Within a couple of minutes, Liam spit the boxers out into Trent’s waiting hand before chucking them across the room. Liam coughed as his airway was full again. Trent went to the dining room table and grabbed Liam’s glass from earlier and brought it to his lip. Liam again drank as the boxers took most of the moisture out of his mouth with them. Trent sat the glass down on the table before coming behind Liam. He swung his body around the chair and took a seat on Liam’s lap, squishing his cock and balls under his ass. Liam let out a grunt before Trent’s hand caressed Liam’s face.

“I hate having to punish you know. It brings me no joy, but when you disobey, you have to be punished. Things are different down here. You belong to me now. I am going to take such good care of you but you have to be good.” Trent said this slowly. Whispering each word into Liam’s ear while moving his hands through his hair and down his roped torso.

Once finished with his declaration, Trent pulled Liam into a kiss. Trent’s tongue invaded Liam’s mouth and he let it. The kiss was passionate and heavy. Trent broke away to allow for a breath before returning to his conquest. They stayed locked in the cycle for five minutes of pure passion. Liam could feel Trent growing hard underneath the singlet pressed against his abs. He also felt his own cock growing harder being trapped between Trent’s two cheeks. He wanted to feel some release, but that unfortunately was not happening soon.

Trent stood up, breaking the kiss, and reached for something on the couch. He hadn’t seen it earlier next to the black object, but he returned with a small red cock ring. He slipped it over Liam’s hard cock and gave its head a small kiss before returning back to the couch. Liam had heard of these before but never used one. It compressed the base of his shaft. He then let out a yelp as the ring began to lightly vibrate. Liam turned to Trent to inquire about the ring but his face went pale as he saw the black object in his hand. A gas mask.

“You need to learn that every part of you belongs to me. Your pleasure is mine to give and your right to breathe is mine to take away. Now open” Liam watched in horror as the mask was brought to his face. It looked like the inside of the mask contained a small penis that would enter his mouth. Liam wasn’t sure what took hold of him at that moment but he clamped his jaw shut. He was done with being gagged.

Trent looked expectantly before giving a deep sigh. “AHHHHHHH mmmmggg aaaaaahhhhh” Liam screamed as Trent used his free hand to grab his balls and squeeze them. The thought they were going to pop under his grasp. The gas was forced on his face and his mouth was invaded by the rubber cock. Trent grabbed the clasps and secured it to the back of his head, pulling the straps tighter than needed.

“I’m adding an extra hour to your punishment. You earned two hours for leaving the couch before the timer started. That’s a total of three hours. I wish you would learn to listen; I’m doing this to help you. I want you to be happy, but you can’t do that if disobey me.” Trent came back to face him and grabbed the pump at the end of the mask and began squeezing. The cock in his mouth got bigger and bigger. It kept going deeper and deeper down his throat before hitting his gag reflex. At that, Trent released some of the air, bringing it right to the cusp of his reflex.

Liam struggled in the bonds of his chair and the mask constricted his face. Trent held his face still before replacing the tube with a long tube. This tub connected to an air pathway for his nose. With his thumb, Trent covered the airway. Liam held his breath for about ten seconds before he tried to take a breath and no air came in. He panicked as he tried to breathe. Then his airway was open and he felt the return of oxygen. “I control when you breathe. I control whether you live or die in this bunker.” Trent dropped the hose and walked over to a tablet near the TV. Within a moment, a timer appeared on the screen for three hours. “Let’s begin.”

Over the next hour, Trent had dragged him to the edge of the couch where he was seated. With one hand he was stroking Liam’s hard cock. He would pump two or three times before removing his hand. Then return with his hand and spin it around the base of his cock. Liam tried humping into the palm but the restraints held him. He was so close to cumming but every time he came close, the pressure was gone and the cock ring held him at bay. He begged for it to stop but it was all lost as the rubber kept all noise silent.

With his other hand, he was cutting off the air supply at random intervals. Liam never knew when it was coming and how long it would last. At one point he held it for a full minute. Liam started seeing black before the air came in and the edge of climax brought his attention to the around his dick. After one hour, Trent began pumping his cock only when ran out of air. Every panic breath was met with a stroke of his cock. He needed to cum so badly but Trent was not going to let that happen.

One hour turned to two and the treatment only got worse. Trent stopped using his hand and used his mouth to bring him close. Precum covered his cock which Trent gladly lapped up. His mouth drove him crazy and his only thoughts were on his dick. Soon he waited eagerly for the next time his oxygen was cut off so the mouth would return. He craved Trent so badly. With every breath, he could smell the sweat dripping off him. It drove him crazy and only made his need to cum grow.

Trent didn’t talk much during the ordeal. He was more focused on the punishment of his toy. Liam couldn’t help but notice how hard Trent was during this underneath the singlet. Yet he never touched himself, only focusing on Liam and his next blow. Every five or so minutes Trent would say something about how this was his fault. How this was for Liam’s own good. How he hated this but it was necessary. Between the strokes and the lack of air, Liam couldn’t stop himself from believing him.

At the two hour and half mark Trent released the tube and stood up. “You’ve taken your punishment so well. I’m so proud of you. You have another thirty minutes but I’m willing to be nice. I’ll give you a choice.” Liam’s eyes went wide with excitement. Anything to end this torture. Anything to remove the damn rubber penis from his mouth. “We can either finish your punishment and move on with the day, or you allow me to fuck you. Afterward, this punishment ends.”

Liam stared at him. He was a foot in front of him and his eyes went from his face to the cock imprinted on the singlet. “I’ll tell you what, we do this now and I’ll let you cum before bed tonight. We are going to fuck a lot while we are down here, might as well start it now.”

Liam thought for another moment before giving a nod. Trent smiled like the devil as he moved to remove the straps keeping the mask in place. In but a moment his head was free and he took in a full deep breath of air. He again started coughing, his body unused to the amount of air it was receiving. When the coughing stopped, he looked up to see Trent fully nude, his cock dripping with precum. It was a volcano ready to explode.

Trent moved forward, his legs straddling Liam underneath, his cock and balls in front of his face. “You disobey me, and that mask stays on all night. We clear.” Liam nodded, not removing his eyes from the monster in front of him. “Good, then lick my balls first.”

Liam leaned his head forwards and began licking the balls of his captor. They were gigantic and tasted terribly salty and sweaty. He could feel the hard cock above him resting on his scalp. He licked as if his life depended on it because a night in that mask would probably kill him. After a good couple of minutes of licking, Trent grabbed his hair and moved his head back. “Open”

This time he was wise enough to listen. He wished he hadn’t as Trent rammed the 8 in cock down his throat. He felt himself gag but Trent didn’t stop. He pulled his hips back before ramming again. Trent used Liam’s hair to turn Liam into a human sex toy. Liam could do nothing but try and keep his mouth open as the cock when in and out. Thankfully Liam wasn’t the only one who need release. Within no more than two minutes, he felt hot liquid shoot down his throat. Liam swallowed, not knowing if there would be consequences for spitting it out, and he was not keen to find out. Trent removed himself from Liam and used the singlet to wipe himself off.

“That was fun. I normally last much longer but the past two hours weren’t just hard for you. Let’s not do that again. Okay, sweetie?” Before Trent could respond, he pulled him into another kiss. Liam hated how much he enjoyed the kiss and how he wished it didn’t end when Trent pulled away. Trent embraced his bound form. Liam hated how much comfort he felt from it. How he wished this moment would last forever.

“I know you’re exhausted but we have daily chores. I have mine and you will have yours. I’m giving you a pass on most of them today but one that I will not let up is working out. We are stuck down here so we need to stay in good shape. Since you did so well, I will let you rest while I work out, and then we will do yours. Afterward, we can make some food and go to bed.” Trent moved behind Liam’s chair and picked it up. Liam was being moved past the living room into a fully equipped gym. “While I work out, I’ll let you choose what machine you use today. Eventually, we have a set schedule but today you get to pick. Pick carefully”

In the next chapter, we are going to see the gym and Liam will be forced to work out. However what fun is a workout without a little bondage? Above is a poll of gym equipment and you get to decide what machine he will use. However there will be a fun twist depending on the machine chosen. I have some ideas already but if you have anything fun that involves that machine, comment below, I always love new ideas. Thanks for reading and leave a comment below.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic