Bartender and The Bunker|1/24/24 Chp 5 (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Poor Liam.....he is kind of screwed :lol: Trent's focus on the punishment and his victim is impressive. How he only after a lot of breath control and other play, finally give Liam a choice....Not a choice he would seek necessarily but one that will get him out of additional punishment. Liam is kind of guided to what Trent wants.... :mrgreen:

Am a runner here, so easy choice for me. Tread Mill. However for Trent, he is a bartender so is on the run at work as a living, he could do ok....but at the hands of Trent....dunno :lol:

@Bradstick great continuation! Thanks man. Like the interaction with the audience, will make this more interesting to see how it all unfolds.
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

That's some hot punishment. Loved the breath control.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Trent is quite sadistic, isn't he? Crazy, and dangerous enough to act on those ideas! I really don't see a way out for Liam other than what Trent wants...

And it's only day 1... 2...? Either way, still very early in this month-long hostage situation!

As for the poll, I voted for rowing machine, because it's one of the more uncommon/unorthodox options compared to the other options.... even though I hope we see the other options in later updates!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Devious, sick, sadistic. And it's working! Liam is slowly falling deeper into Trent's clutches. Appreciate the visual aids you're using to elevate the story. I expect the next chapter is going to be quite sweaty.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Bradstick
This is one of those tales I most look forward to seeing a continuation of. Very much hoping you continue this once you're in the right headspace to do so. On a more personal note, I've really been missing you on the forum lately. Your absence is noted and felt by all.

I know you're probably busy, but I'm hoping to hear from you soon.
Anxious for this tale to continue and for your activity to resume.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Awe I forgot about this story I hope you continue it soon too. It’s so hot 🥵
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Chapter 4

Trent grabbed the chair from behind and dragged it, along with Liam, through the doorway and entered a large gym. The lights flicked on and Liam saw machines of all different types throughout. Across the room from the door they entered was another door. The two walls between the doors were lined with mirrors. Liam saw himself bound to the chair. His hair was mess from the gas mask and Trent using it as a handle when fucking his face.

Trent dragged three-quarters of the way into the room before facing his chair in front of a set of weights. “All right, I’m gonna do a couple sets, in the meantime think about what machine you want to start out with today.” Even with the gag removed, Liam only gave a nod. Trent was still naked and it seemed he would stay that way for the workout.

Trent began loading weights onto the bar before facing the mirror and beginning his sets. Liam tried to think about the machine, the breath torture, his whole situation but he was lost in the muscles of Trent’s back. Watching them flex every time he brought the bar up for another set. He made his way down staring at the large globes that had devoured his face hours ago. He watched the sweat drip down his back before splashing on the floor. He was so lost in Trent’s body, that he didn’t see Trent looking at him through the mirror, smirking the whole workout.

After thirty minutes, Trent dropped the bar and returned the weights to their place. Liam saw the amount of sweat that he was drenched in. “So what machine do you want to start with today?” Trent asked. Liam's heart dropped, he hadn’t thought about it. His eyes darted around the room and landed on the timeless classic, the treadmill.

“The treadmill please” Liam replied. “Very well, stay still” Trent replied and began undoing the bondage that kept him attached to the chair. Soon he was freed and told to stand. He was surprised when ropes were used to secure his arms behind his back. “Wha…”

“Dispute your punishment, you have not obeyed the commands I have given you. So until you learn your place here, you will work out restrained. Freedom is something earned.” Liam eyes saddened, only for Trent to grab his face and pull him into another kiss. “I know you don’t like it now, but let this be an incentive to behave in the future. Come now.” With his arms bound behind his back, he was led onto the treadmill.

The treadmill was in front of the mirror but on the wall was a metal ring about waist height up. Trent positioned Liam onto the treadmill before grabbing another thing of rope. One end was looped into the wall, acting as an anchor. Liam watched in horror as Trent faced him and began tying the other end around his balls. Finishing up with the slack in the middle, Liam was now stuck on the treadmill.

“Alright, I told you a little about your chores but I also have some of my own. This kind of bunker needs maintenance every day which I will take care of while you do your chores. Since we are shaking it up, I am going to do my chores while you run.”

“What if I fall? What if something happens?” Liam asked alarm in his voice. He was already terrified of having his balls used like they were. He did not want to be alone.

“Don’t worry” Trent responded, grabbing a tablet from the wall. He clicked a few buttons and showed Liam the screen. “This tablet lets me see what’s happening in here. It also lets me change the speed of the treadmill. So if you fall, I will turn it off and come grab you.”

Liam tried to object but as he spoke, Trent pulled him into another kiss, silencing his objection. “Once you’re done, we will have dinner and go to bed.” Liam relented and saw the mirror as Trent pressed a button on the tablet and the treadmill started up. It began as a walk which Liam was thankful for. Trent stayed for a few minutes watching his boy move. Liam wore nothing now except the collar.

Trent went to one of the lockers on the wall and grabbed something black before walking back over to Liam. Trent straddled himself on the edge of the treadmill, his cock pressing against Liam’s moving cheeks. “I’ll be back soon, but one last part”

Trent brought up a blindfold and covered Liam’s eyes, sealing him in an all-too-familiar darkness. Liam felt a smack on the ass before he heard footsteps leaving the room. All Liam could do was keep pace with the treadmill. He knew Trent was changing the pace to mess with him. Sometimes it was a walk, then it moved up to a run then back to a walk. With every change, he felt a pull on his aching balls. He couldn’t stop the tears that welled underneath the blindfold.

Trent was down on the maintenance floor. His levels of chores took him about 15 minutes on a good day. Today took him longer, not from something going wrong, but because he was distracted. He could hardly take his eyes off the tablet as he kept changing the speed. He could see his toy crying under the mask.

He hated having to do this to him, but Liam needed to be broken. He belonged to me, the sooner he realized that the sooner this ended. Trent struggled to finish his work, but after 45 minutes, he left the maintenance floor. He was about to make his way to the gym when he got a great idea. He ran up to the bedroom and got a bottle of lube.

As he walked into the gym, he turned off the treadmill. As the treadmill came to a stop, he went up behind his boy. The two stood in silence, Liam waiting for his release. Trent opened up the bottle, covered his fingers, and began preparing Liam.

Liam was exhausted but relieved when the treadmill came to a stop. As he stood standing, he felt Trent come up behind him. He stood, catching his breath, when he heard the bottle open. Liam knew what it was before the fingers entered him.

Liam tried to beg, only to find a large hand covering his mouth. He felt the first finger enter, then the second, then the third. Soon all three were removed. Then he felt Trent’s cock enter his hole. Liam had bottomed before but never for someone as big as Trent. He felt the large cock enter, leave, enter, leave. Each time going further and further into him. Soon he felt his butt going flush with Trent's body before coming off. Each thrust into him, pulling him closer to Trent. Pulling him farther from the wall.

Liam was overwhelmed with pleasure and pain. His balls were on fire from the rope. With each thrust became close to finishing. Trent came before him. Rather than cumming inside of him, Trent elected to pull out and coat Liam’s butt like two-glazed donuts. Liam tried to get finish himself, but with the rope around his balls and the dick in his hole missing, he never reached it.

Trent's hand moved off his mouth and he said panting “god you have no idea how hot you looked running like that.” Trent began moving to Liam's neck and kissing his way down to his balls. He gave a flick to the hard cock before untying him from the anchor. Still blindfolded and arms bound, Trent led Liam out of the room. “You cum when I allow it, and only when I allow it.” Trent said while grabbing Liam still hard cock. Liam gave a defeated nod, before again being moved to the kitchen.

Trent moved him to the table before pushing him down. He lay on his stomach on the table before he felt his feet being brought to his wrists. Within minutes, he was hogtied on the table. “Do I really have to be bound for dinner?” Liam asked, finally daring enough to speak.

“Yes, I am making dinner. When I make our meal, you get bound. So if you want to be untied for meals, I suggest you make them in the future” Trent said with a smile that Liam couldn’t see. Trent finished with Liam’s hogtie and began making an easy dinner. Soon enough, Trent dished up one plate and brought it before the blinded Liam. Liam could smell the delicious food in front of him but could not reach far enough to get it.

“Seeing my cum dry on your ass is really hot. I would get used to that, but that did give me an idea. You did want to eat earlier today so how about a little incentive.” With that Trent walked away and came back moments later. Liam couldn’t see what was happening but he felt something long and weird enter his hole. He thought it was a dildo at first but the texture wasn’t right and it was too thin for a dildo.

Liam then heard what sounded like a lighter going off. He realized what was inside of him. Wax. He had a candle up his ass and Trent just lit it. “When we finish our dinner, I will extinguish the candle. Let’s eat.”

Trent took the first bite before feeding Liam a spoonful. When Liam went for his third bite, a bit of hot wax dripped onto his left cheek causing a yelp from Liam. Trent only smiled, watching the boy squirm. Trent made sure to give himself and Liam small bites to drag this out. As soon as Liam swallowed a bite, he would open his mouth ready for another. He wanted this to end as the drops kept coming.

Thirty minutes later, Liam stood in the bathroom of Trent’s room. He looked at his ass. Covered in a glossy glaze and red wax. Trent told him not to wash any of it off until morning, only to brush his teeth and come to bed. What had Liam got himself into?

Sorry this took so long to update, let me know what your think and what you think should happen next :)

@bondagefreak @socjuc @blackbound @gag1195 @Guardianbound @that1kid13

that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Agh this story is so fucking hot. Such a sexy chapter 😋😋😋
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Trent is delightfully devious, even if he is very much insane! Turning Liam into the table's candelabra was beautiful!
My M/M Stories Here
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Damn, Trent really does mean business, doesn't he? He doesn't mess around or take half-assed measures.
So glad to see you back at this, @Bradstick

Liam really is in quite a bind - literally and figuratively!
The forced workout was cruel and original. The fact that Trent has monitors to keep an eye on his ward leads me to believe he's had this whole setup planned for a while now. I can't wait to see where this is heading and what lies in store for Liam.

Anxious for the next chapter!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Nice forced workout, even if Trent was very kind overall. I've always loved the candle scenario too, there's a number of devious placements one could do...

Hoping to see how, exactly, that wax comes off, and how Trent forces Liam to do his chores.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

@that1kid13 I am glad you are liking the story!

@gag1195 Trent is a grade A manipulator disguised as a himbo. I’m glad you liked Liam as candelabra! It could it have been worse for him, being a chandelier is always an option.

@bondagefreak I am glad you enjoyed the chapter. That workout was a lot of fun to write. I won’t say too much more, but there is a lot more to Trent’s plan with this bunker than Liam’s knows ;)

@blackbound I am glad you liked the candelabra scenario. I have always found that super hot and wanted to bring it into a chapter.

Thank you all for comments! I will have another chapter later tonight. After that I probably won’t be one for a week or two as I will be on a cruise without internet (most likely, idk)
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Chapter 5

Liam wasn’t sure what time it was. He woke up maybe 20 minutes ago but couldn’t do much. His arms had been bound behind his back and his ankles tied together. It wasn’t serious bondage but that didn’t mean he wasn’t immobile. His face was currently buried between Trent’s pecs. Neither Trent nor Liam showered after yesterday’s workout, which was eminent from the smell of sweat coming from Trent. All the more worsened by the 4 layers of tape sealing Liam’s mouth.

Thankfully Trent had not stuffed his mouth with anything, just the tape to keep him quiet. Trent held Liam throughout the night. He hated to admit it, but he felt safe wrapped up in the strong arms of his captor. Eventually, Trent too stirred from slumber. “Good morning lovely, how did you sleep?” Liam mumbled under his gag hoping he would take it off. Trent only smiled before kissing his gagged lips. Trent let go of Liam and went onto his back, sliding his arm under Liam and pulling him to his side. The stench of the sweaty man became more intense and his head now lay underneath his armpits.

Trent had taken notice of Liam's position, lost in thought. When Liam went into a coughing fit from the smell, Trent snapped back to reality. He took a whiff of his armpit “Damn! I think it’s time we hit the shower.” Trent got off the bed and undid the restraints on Liam. He left the gag on.

Trent opened the door to the bathroom and watched Liam walk in. His eyes went to Liam’s butt, covered in wax and his seed. The shower was a standing one that could fit two easily two or even three people. Trent undid the collar around Liam’s neck before moving him to the shower. Trent turned on the water and let it fall over him. He had not Liam fall under it yet, only letting the mist hit him. After he was covered in water, Trent turned off the water. “Do you want your butt to be cleaned or should you wear that wax for another day?” Liam looked panicked, he wanted to be clean so badly. He hadn’t had a proper shower since his shift days ago.

Days ago, he had been here for days. Liam started to drift but a snap in the face from Trent brought him back. “If you want to be clean, then you clean me.” He grabbed a large sponge and covered it in soap before giving it to Liam.

Trent lifted his hands behind his head, exposing his nude body fully to Liam. “Get to work,” he said with a smile. Liam took the sponge and started with the chest. Once his torso once covered in studs, he moved to the first arm. He could feel Trent’s muscles through the sponge as he flexed. He made sure to spend quality time on each armpit after this morning.

Soon enough Trent’s upper body was coated and Trent with a hand on Liam's shoulder, guided him to kneel. Liam was faced with Trent’s half-erect member, before too covering it studs. When he pulled it away, Liam was face to face with Trent’s fillet erect cock.

He prepared himself to take it down his throat, but shockingly, Trent turned around and Liam was left staring at Trent’s large cheeks. His mind thought about yesterday watching him work out. He brought the sponge up again and worked his way down his legs.

Having decided Liam had done enough, Trent turned on the water. Liam went to stand but a pricing voice said “Did I tell you to stand up?” Liam sat back down on his knees, head down like a scolded child. Once Trent had washed away the studs, he said. “Good job boy. Now give daddy a big kiss” Liam was confused for a second as his lips were encased in tape before Trent took a step back, trapping his face between the wall and his ass. It was only for a few moments before Liam heard a laugh and Trent pulled away.

Liam watched as Trent left the shower. “Finish up in here, brush your teeth, or what else you got to do. I want you kneeling on the bed in twenty minutes. You can leave the collar off, your outfit for today will be next to your toothbrush” Trent pulled Liam against his bare chest and removed the tape around his mouth, before exiting and walking off.

Trent left the view of the shower, and Liam did not waste any time cleaning himself. The wax came off easier than expected and soon enough he was clean. He used the bathroom and brushed his teeth. The collar was gone, and left in its place was a pair of white socks. There wasn’t any clock in the bathroom so he wanted to move fast.

He wasn’t sure how much time had passed but he was kneeling on the bed naked when Trent entered. Trent looked surprised to see him on the bed. “Good job, you’re learning. Wrists together.” He ordered. He had a small black bag with him. He took out leather cuffs that were attached. Liam’s wrists soon were confined before a rope was strung through a ring on the cuffs. Trent stood on the bed, leading the rope through another ring on the ceiling that Liam had missed earlier. Lastly, Trent brought the rope to one of the walls where he pulled the slack through before tying it off. Liam was left kneeling on the edge of the bed, his arms bound above his head, ass facing the door, and Trent, who only marveled at his work of art.

Trent was wearing a compression shirt, a pair of boxers, and some ankle socks. Liam was envious of the clothing Trent wore. Trent made his way behind Liam before reaching around him and grabbing his limp cock and balls in his hand. “Had you not been on the bed, you wouldn’t have gotten this choice so take this as a reminder of the good things that happen when you mind.” Trent squeezed his balls before releasing him and disappearing behind Liam.

“I told you that cock belongs to me. How it belongs to me is up to you.” He reached into the bag and pulled out some twine and some kind of ring. “I hate to admit it, but I love seeing your cock on full display. It speaks volumes about you, especially when you're gagged.” He set the items down before going back to the bag and pulling out another device. This one Liam recognized a Chasity device. “This one is a more obvious choice for someone in your position. It would mean less edging for you so that would be a plus.” He set it on the other side of the bed from the ring. “So, what do you pick?”

Liam had already made up his mind. “The ring please,” he said, with a hint of defeat in his voice. “Good choice, now spin yourself around” he gave Liam a smack on the butt as Liam repositioned himself. Trent made quick work of sliding the ring over his cock. He then used the strings to tie it around his balls and shaft. It wouldn’t be impossible to cum, but it would be one hell of an effort.

Trent stood back up before pulling him into a kiss. “Spin again” he commended before going back to the bag. As Liam lost sight of Trent, he heard the familiar sound of the lube bottom opening. As Liam waited to be penetrated, the ring around his cock came to life. He moaned as the vibrations shot through his body. Then he felt Trent's hard cock penetrate him.

As Trent went fully in, Liam continued to moan loudly. Soon one of Trent’s hands was wrapped around his cock pumping. The other wrapped around his face silencing him. Liam felt Trent’s load shoot into his ass. As he pulled out, Trent's hand left his cock and the vibrations faded shortly after. Liam was so close but unable to finish. Liam sighed in disappointment before yelping in surprise as something else entered him, a plug. He felt it settle in before he heard pumping behind him and the plug expanded; trapping Trent’s seed inside him.

Liam had never felt this kind of discomfort before. The cuffs were undone and he was let go. He tried to stand but the foreign object made it hard. “I got you, you’ll get used to it.” Trent steadied him and began taking him downstairs. “Time to see how good of a cook you are. Breakfasts on you today.” Liam felt a smack on the ass as he was shoved into the kitchen. He grabbed onto the counters for balance as his legs wobbled. He watched Trent take a seat at the dining table before opening a book and reading. Despite not being restrained, Liam felt more powerless than ever.

@bondagefreak @blackbound @gag1195 @that1kid13

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Loved the last couple of chapters Liam seems to be adjusting to his role well. Not that he has much choice in the matter
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I'm not sure what Trent is thinking! Liam definitely needs to have that collar on 24/7! Other than that, no notes, our crazy conspiracy theorist is quite adept at dominating Liam!
My M/M Stories Here
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Wow. Two great chapter continuations...Liam is being persuaded to know his place whether he like it or realizes it :mrgreen:

Now I wonder what Liam will cook? :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Nice job of keeping him as frustrated with the ring as he would be with the cage! The plug should make things interesting over the course of the day, too...
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

I love the way he used his ass to smother him twice in this story! So hot!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic