Undine Milks the Dynamic Duo (Dozens of M's / MM and then F/MM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Undine Milks the Dynamic Duo (Dozens of M's / MM and then F/MM)

Post by rtbw »

Part 1

Here’s another Batman episode I’d like to play out as Robin the Boy Wonder…this time facing Joker's moll Undine.

And this episode will involve something I've always wanted to try: being tied down to a spine board stretcher like they have at the swimming pool.

Batman and I are in the Batcave trying to locate Joker's whereabouts onthe Batcomputer. It identifies the location with the highest likelihood of the arch villain's next appearance: an exclusive pool party tonight at the mansion of a Gotham City millionaire. We decide to go to the party to be on the scene if the Joker pulls anything off.

When we arrive at the mansion, the party is already in full swing with live music and lots of people in their swim trunks and bikinis. The food and drinks are free flowing, and the place is decorated extravagantly with an abundance of flowers and ribbons. We try not to be too conspicuous as we patrol the property for anything amiss, but nothing seems out of place as people continue enjoying themselves—that is until near the end of the party when we see Undine weave through the swimming pool amd into the clubhouse. We try to follow her but unfortunately lose her in the crowd.

After the end of the party when all the guests have left and the event staff start cleaning everything up, Batman and I go into a quiet room in the back of the pool house to think through what to do next. As we discuss strategy, about 30 of the event staff barge in and menacingly encircle Batman and me. One of them says, “We don’t appreciate you two crashing the party in your meddling masks.”

The Joker then enters the room and adds, “That's right. I know you two didn’t get invitations for the party today. I should know because I run the catering and event business that put on the party today, and I’ve made sure to bring enough of my employees to make it even as we deal with you trespassers.” With that the dozens of employees swarm us, but we’re able to fight them off. Batman and I punch faces, throw bodies, and generally kick butt. But the numbers are too much in their favor, and I find myself being pummeled by a dozen of them. I yell, “Batman! Help!”

As he comes over to beat opponents away from me, one of them smashes a vase over his head, knocking him out. And then one of the goons gives me a blow to the base of my neck in the back, making me crumple to the ground.

The Joker laughs maniacally as the henchmen roughly bring Batman and me to our feet. They hold us by the arms as we stand limply and Joker gloats, “It looks like the Dynamite Duo can't win a fair fight.” A goon asks him what they should do with Batman and me, and he says cheerfully, “We can't do anything with them now…we have work to do. You see, Batman, we're taking this opportunity as the hired wait staff to plunder this place.”

Pointing to the spine board stretchers against the wall, the jolly felon instructs his men to tie us down on them with the ribbons that were decorating the party. Within minutes, Batman and I are fully strapped down, including our arms and legs. “Holy immobility,” I mutter in defeat. I can't move any part of my body at all.

The Joker then tells the staff to pick up the stretchers and place us on top of the tables. As we’re being moved he says, “We need to get back to work, boys. I want to give the Dynamic Duo to Undine as a gift for all the hard work she put in to make this evening possible.”

Turning to Batman and me, the Joker continues, “She’s told me how much she admires your fit bodies in your silly costumes. Well, let me finish by making you more presentable as a gift.”

As the event staff leaves the room to get back to work, the criminal clown gets a long length ribbon and wraps it around Batman's midsection, tying it off in a pretty bow over the bulge in his batbriefs. He then does the same to me, and I feel the knot of the bow through my spandex pressing down into my manhood.

After Batman and I are giftwrapped with the bow, the Joker ushers in Undine, who is delighted at her gift. He says to her, “This is in gratitude for your valuable contributions to our work. You can do with then as you will. Have fun!” And he leaves laughing his head off.

Now left alone with us, Undine circles us to examine her gifts. I have to admit, she looks incredibly sexy sauntering in her bikini. I can’t keep my member from growing in my confined tights, which makes the bow dig into my bulge even more.

Undine then starts speaking to us, “I want to show my gratitude to the Joker by disposing of you two so you stop getting in his way all the time. I have an idea, but I want to take a moment to enjoy you first. You two may be annoying but you do look mighty fine. Robin, you’ll be my appetizer before I get to Batman as my main course.”

I feel Undine’s hands through my spandex tights as she feels up and down my legs. I can’t look down to see what she’s doing because my head is pinned securely in place on the stretcher board.

My stalk is stiffening and getting bigger to the point that it hurts as the bow digs in even more. I feel one of the vixen’s hands moving up my legs to my mound, and as she moves her other hand up my body to probe my chest and arms, she tugs on the bow to unwrap it. The release from the pressure on my private parts is a real relief. But then Undine grabs my batbulge and begins pumping my shaft through my briefs. My body braces itself as I’m aroused closer and closer to the edge…

WILL ROBIN GIVE IN TO UNDINE’S MILKING? WILL SHE MILK BATMAN TOO? AND HOW IS SHE PLANNING TO DISPOSE OF THE DYNAMIC DUO? FOR THE GRUESOME FINISH, COME BACK NEXT TIME…SAME BAT-TIME, SAME BAT-CHANNEL!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Undine could milk me anytime.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 11 months ago Undine could milk me anytime.
You know what else? I'd love to see the tables turned with her tied up-maybe in a spread eagle
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic