Seduction in the Adult Boutique (M/F), (M/M) (MF/M) Part II added (12/09/23)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Richman65
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Seduction in the Adult Boutique (M/F), (M/M) (MF/M) Part II added (12/09/23)

Post by Richman65 »

Tags: M/MF, NSFW (+18), bondage, milking, Voyeur, humiliation, Couple in distress.

SUMMARY

In an act of irresistible curiosity, a couple ventures into an adult store. Under the seduction and manipulation of the clerk, the couple immerses themselves in a world of ropes and temptation. One by one, they are enveloped in the pleasure of humiliation and the most intense ecstasy they have ever experienced. As the bindings and gags tighten against their skin, helplessness and desire intertwine in a whirlwind of emotions

Part I

— "So... Should I pick you up?" Roberto asked.

— "I would love that!" Anna replied.

This is the story of Roberto and Anna, who had been in a relationship for a little over 7 months and enjoyed their strong connection at all times.

Roberto, a 28-year-old executive in an investment company, was always well-dressed in the latest fashion, confident in himself, and had a strong physique from exercising daily.
Anna, on the other hand, was a beautiful 25-year-old woman with fair brown skin and dark black hair flowing behind her shoulders. She always caught attention with her long, slender legs and small bust.[/align]

During those 7 months of their relationship, they had few opportunities for intimacy. However, there was a strong attraction between them. She felt in love due to his continuous thoughtfulness. She felt secure and protected. He, on the other hand, was attracted not only to her physical beauty but also to her fun-loving nature.

When Roberto arrived to pick her up from the school where she was pursuing her master's degree in education, he couldn't help but be amazed at her appearance. She walked out like a model. She had an "innocent" look with a mischievous touch that stirred desire in Roberto. She was wearing a slightly short and tight black vinyl skirt that accentuated her curves, paired with a fitted semi-transparent white blouse that revealed a hint of tempting cleavage. Her fishnet stockings and high stiletto heels added a provocative touch to her appearance, capturing the attention of those daring enough to look. It was a perfect blend of innocence and sensuality that captured everyone's gaze.
After warmly greeting each other with a hug and a tender kiss, they walked hand in hand under the dim street lights, their hearts beating with anticipation. They continued walking down the street, passing by some cafés with outdoor seating and various fashion stores.

It wasn't until they passed by an adult boutique store at the end of the street that Anna stopped in front of the window, her eyes filled with curiosity. On the other side of the glass, several mannequins were dressed in daring outfits and provocative lingerie. Above the entrance, a luminous sign with LED lights displayed the word "Dare!"

The display windows, the flashing lights, and the tantalizing whispers from inside invited them to enter, awakening their hidden desires.

— "Let's go, Roberto. I've always been curious to see what they sell here," Anna said with a mischievous smile. "I'm a little embarrassed to go in, but it won't hurt to have a look, right?" Anna suggested, sounding like a little girl.

Roberto, with some hesitation, agreed, and they both entered the store. As they stepped inside, the air became thick with a mixture of musk and intrigue. Once inside the store, they were fascinated by the wide variety of products and accessories available. The atmosphere was filled with an intriguing and exciting aura.

— "May I show you something of interest?" a rough and husky voice could be heard.
They both turned their heads and saw a man with an interesting and mysterious appearance leaning against a counter. He had long dark hair, tight leather pants, and tattoos running down his muscular arm. His mere presence radiated an aura of mischief and temptation, ensnaring unsuspecting souls in their own desires. He had deep blue eyes that knew how to exploit others' weaknesses, leading them down a path of forbidden pleasure.

Anna couldn't help but feign surprise upon seeing the man approach.

— "Um, thank you, but we're just browsing," Roberto hesitated.

— "You can look at whatever you want. I hope this place helps awaken all your fantasies," replied the shopkeeper, a cunning and enigmatic character named Sebastian. He greeted them with a mischievous smile that sent shivers down their spines. His eyes gleamed with the knowledge of their deepest and darkest desires.

Sebastian guided them through rows of tempting merchandise, showcasing an array of seductive lingerie, sensual oils, and an abundance of intriguing toys. The display also included a selection of flavored and textured lubricants, vibrators of all sizes and shapes, as well as adult films promising visually stimulating experiences. Anna, propelled by curiosity and a growing sense of adventure, couldn't help but be captivated by Sebastian's magnetic presence. Roberto, torn between his reservations and his love for Anna, reluctantly followed suit.

With each passing moment, Sebastian skillfully unraveled their inhibitions. He whispered wicked suggestions into Anna's ear, igniting a fire within her that she had never felt before. Roberto, torn between possessiveness and the allure of exploration, struggled with his emotions.

— "Well then, I hope you've enjoyed the tour. Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to purchase or try," Sebastian said.

— "One question, Sebastian. What lies behind that black curtain?" Anna asked, pointing to it.

— "Well, that's a space for the most discerning minds. If you wish to experience something different, you may find that place quite interesting," Sebastian replied. "It's the Bondage Room, where occasional frequent clients come to personally indulge in their preferred delights."

Sebastian led them to the designated place as Anna's eyes gleamed with intensity. She pleaded with Roberto to join her, to embrace the unknown and the exhilarating together.

They entered a dimly lit room, primarily illuminated by red LED lights surrounding its entirety. In the center, a small spotlight projected a beam of light. Skillfully arranged mannequins displayed various forms of restraints and domination games. The walls, painted black with a few exposed bricks, resembled an abandoned basement or perhaps a dungeon. Sensual and provocative photographs adorned the walls, depicting erotic scenes associated with bondage. Every detail was meticulously arranged, creating an intriguing and seductive ambiance.

Anna couldn't tear her eyes away from the displayed products. There were enticing ropes of different materials, metal and leather handcuffs, gags to stifle moans, blindfolds, and a wide variety of accessories designed to cater to the naughtiest whims. There were no limits to the possibilities of fun and pleasure in that place.

They were particularly drawn to a wall adorned with dozens of colors and black-and-white photographs showcasing diverse individuals, men and women, bound and gagged in various positions within the same space. Oh, how spicy those images were! Capturing moments of pure passion and restraint, those photos surely helped release their adrenaline.

— "Well, my friends, this is the pinnacle moment to personally experience the subtleties of eroticism and test the trust between yourselves, leading you into a never-before-dreamed-of world, one where it becomes difficult to desire a return. Would you like to delve into the realm of passion and seduction?" suggested Sebastian, in the face of the two astonished gazes.

Initially hesitant, Roberto couldn't help but be drawn to the excitement radiating from Anna as she observed the products. Gradually, his curiosity awakened, and together, they decided to venture further into the realm of sensuality and exploration.

With a mischievous wink, Anna suggested trying some bondage materials. Though Roberto displayed some doubts, he eventually chose to embrace the challenge. Selecting a set of white cotton ropes and a gag, he placed them into Sebastian's hands.

— Excellent choice, dear Anna. Please place your hands behind your back," responded Sebastian.

As she did so, Sebastian held her wrists. He crossed them and pressed them tightly against her buttocks. Then he paused for a moment, and Anna hesitated whether to try to pull away or not. In the end, she continued in that submissive position. She awaited Sebastian's next move, who swiftly slid the soft rope over her arms and wrapped it around her shoulders. The rope against Anna's skin felt smooth. It glided across her skin as if slithering. Sebastian tightened the rope slightly, and Anna could no longer move her arms, even if she had wanted to. With deft fingers, Sebastian skillfully wounds the rope around her arms, above the elbows, down the forearms. He pulled tight, pulling her arms back and pushing her breasts forward. She was immobilized, eliciting an involuntary sigh. Then, he wound the rest of the rope around her wrists again and again, securing them with a final knot. She attempted to move her arms slightly but realized how immobilized she was and could do no more.

Anna then recalled how exposed she was, as well as her submission. She couldn't help but let out another sigh. She was bound maliciously, defying any attempt to escape.

Anna began to feel a heat in her abdomen. At the same time, she felt the warmth in her cheeks, a strange sensation as she had never been tied up before. It was an unfamiliar feeling. All she could do was lower her head, avoiding eye contact, and simultaneously forget that Roberto was present.

On his part, Roberto simply tried to hold his breath. He felt unable to speak or say anything. His instinct told him to remain silent. Just observe in astonishment.

Then, Sebastian placed a finger under Anna's chin and lifted her face until their eyes met. Neither of them spoke for a minute.

— "How do you feel, Anna?" he asked. "Powerless?"

— "Mmm yes. I am at your mercy, Sebastian," Anna responded with a flirtatious look.

— "Well, my little one, but there's still one detail missing," Sebastian said.

— Sebastian then took a red silicone ball gag and ordered, "Open your mouth."

He raised the ball gag and placed the large red sphere over her mouth. Anna obediently opened her lips for him to insert it. Then he gently lowered her head forward, fastening the leather straps of the gag without pulling her hair too much at the back.

She was completely paralyzed, unable to move or speak. However, she made no attempt to do or say anything. In the end, she knew she wouldn't accomplish either.

— "Do you enjoy being gagged and deprived of your words? Your helplessness awakens something wild within me. I want to see you squirm with desire, see your eyes beg for more, even though you can't ask for it. You're my toy, and I'm here to give you everything you need," whispered her captor with a seductive voice.

Sebastian, with his magnetism and mysterious aura, used his expertise to explain how each restraint and gag could generate a unique sense of surrender and excitement. He showed examples of satisfied customers, pointing to some photographs on the wall and sharing stories that reinforced the idea that bondage could be a liberating and highly pleasurable experience.

— "The use of this gag is part of the power exchange game," Sebastian continued to explain. "Your mouth also plays a crucial role in this process, and by relinquishing its use, you can intensify other sensations focused in different areas. From the moment this ball is placed in your mouth, you are subjected to the control of the other, where you are deprived of the ability to speak and express yourself clearly. It's a total humiliation, and your position of powerlessness reinforces the dominance of the master."

As he spoke, Anna felt saliva accumulating in her mouth, sliding down the corners of her sensual crimson lips.

Then, Sebastian took Roberto's wrist and placed his hand on one of Anna's breasts. At first, Roberto felt fear, but he agreed to do it.

— "Come on, don't behave like a shy child. This is a lesson in mutual trust," urged Sebastian. "She feels powerless, but despite that, she still has control over you. Feel her round breasts and how her small nipples harden through the fabric of her underwear and tight, semi-transparent blouse."

— Anna tried to say something, but the gag prevented her. She could only emit an unintelligible muffled sound—Mmmmmaaargh!

As Roberto caressed Anna's breasts, Sebastian brought a chair and asked her to sit down. He took a piece of rope and tied her ankles to the back legs of the chair, lifting her feet off the ground. Anna tried to bring her knees together as much as possible to avoid revealing too much due to the short vinyl skirt she was wearing.

— "Part of the effect of this process is to feel vulnerable. However, this is just a small glimpse into this world of fantasies where you can explore sexuality in a different and suggestive way," commented Sebastian, staring into Anna's eyes while once again displaying his intriguing smile. Suddenly, he turned to look at Roberto.

— "Oops! It seems I forgot to close the shop door, and we don't want any curious onlookers discovering what we're doing. I'll close it, and I ask that you keep an eye on Anna in the meantime." And he left the room for a few moments.

Alone, Roberto experienced a mixture of excitement, intrigue, and embarrassment as he saw Anna bound and gagged in that manner. Then he asked her:

— "Are you alright, love?" She nodded her head.

Roberto knelt before Anna, defying her resistance and denials. Her stifled sighs, mixed with moans of ecstasy, filled the air laden with adrenaline.

In that privileged position, Roberto positioned himself between Anna's open legs, immersing himself in her intoxicating scent. His hands ventured boldly under her skirt, eagerly caressing her thighs. The tight fabric prevented him from going further, but with the tips of his fingers, he could feel the lace-covered elastic of her underwear. What a provocative boundary!

A glimpse between her legs revealed the tempting sight of her tiny white panties, pressed against the moist lips of her vagina. The contrast with the darkness of her short skirt was captivating. Roberto couldn't help but notice a small stain, evidence of her overwhelming arousal. Anna was truly in a state of fiery passion.

Roberto continued his exploration of Anna's bound and vulnerable form, his hands trembling with a mixture of desire and hesitation. He traced the contours of her body with a delicate touch, his fingers dancing along her exposed skin, eliciting shivers of anticipation.

Anna, unable to speak or resist, surrendered herself to the intoxicating sensations that coursed through her. Her breathing quickened, her chest rising and falling with each passing moment, while Roberto's caresses ignited a fire within her.

Suddenly, the curtain opened, and Sebastián entered, catching a glimpse of what was happening. He fixed his penetrating gaze on Roberto's surprised eyes as he stood up, embarrassed, trying to cover his noticeable arousal with his hands. An uncomfortable silence ensued, and suddenly, Sebastián burst into laughter, breaking the ice.

— "I see you were enjoying a little appetizer, huh? I don't blame you, Anna is irresistible," he said, locking his gaze on Roberto. "But wait, who is this intruder crashing the scene? I have discovered your little mischief. You don't have to be ashamed of hiding your obvious erection! But don't worry, I don't judge you, on the contrary, I'm quite enjoying the situation. This is getting more and more interesting!"

Roberto blushed.

— "Well, with her, that's all for now," Sebastián continued, carefully and gently untying Anna's ankles and arms. Then, with great caution, he removed the gag without pulling her hair. As he released her, a thread of saliva fell from her mouth, wetting her blouse and skirt.

Sebastián took Anna's chin and, finding a nearby handkerchief, proceeded to gently wipe the corners of her mouth. He also cleaned her skirt and part of her blouse, inadvertently brushing against her breasts in the process. Paralyzed, Roberto watched them with a mix of jealousy and fascination. He would like to be the one handling Anna with such tenderness, but at the same time, he couldn't resist the powerful attraction he felt.
Last edited by Richman65 7 months ago, edited 6 times in total.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

A fantastic start! Enjoyed the way you described your characters and their thoughts!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

While I can't imagine taking a girlfriend into an adult store and letting the attendant thatt I know tie her up, your well written story is most fascinating. Possibly because I can't imagine it.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Sebastian really knows how to charm an adorable couple into bondage. I already liked Anna, lookkng forward to seeing Roberto getting the same treatment with her, as well. :)
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Great stuff love Annas outfit. Looking forward to reading part 2 cant help but wonder if they will end up bound and gagged together
Richman65
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Richman65 »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 9 months ago Sebastian really knows how to charm an adorable couple into bondage. I already liked Anna, lookkng forward to seeing Roberto getting the same treatment with her, as well. :)
One should be cautious about their desires, for they might just become a tantalizing reality. In the next part, things could take a naughtier and scorching turn.
Richman65
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Richman65 »

Tapedupcouple wrote: 9 months ago Great stuff love Annas outfit. Looking forward to reading part 2 cant help but wonder if they will end up bound and gagged together
They might find themselves inexorably entwined, bound and gagged together, but before that, they will have to overcome a series of seductive trials, exploring roles and discovering the boundaries of submission, or perhaps the dominant potential that resides within one of them.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Richman65 wrote: 9 months ago
Tapedupcouple wrote: 9 months ago Great stuff love Annas outfit. Looking forward to reading part 2 cant help but wonder if they will end up bound and gagged together
They might find themselves inexorably entwined, bound and gagged together, but before that, they will have to overcome a series of seductive trials, exploring roles and discovering the boundaries of submission, or perhaps the dominant potential that resides within one of them.
Sounds great looking forward to it. Love seeing stories involving couples
Richman65
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Richman65 »

PART II

— "Well, Roberto, now it's your turn. Stand in the center while we choose suitable ropes to tie you up," Sebastián suggested, his voice filled with anticipation and appetite.

— "Um... I'm not sure if that's necessary. I have already witnessed how you tied Anna, and I have learned enough," Roberto responded, intrigue and concern in his voice.

— "Come on. Pleasure is meant to be shared. I promise you; this moment will be engraved in your memory. You're about to discover a secret and exciting world, where your deepest fantasies can come to life. Let me show you the ecstasy that lies beyond your usual limits."

— "But... I don't feel the need to be controlled," Roberto expressed with some insecurity. "Being a spectator is enough for me."

— "Being tied up is not just about control, but about trust and liberation. Allow me to take you on a journey of pleasure and eroticism, where you will reach new heights of satisfaction," Sebastián calmly responded with a persuasive voice. "This will also bring you closer to Anna. Come on!”
Before Roberto could respond, Ana intervened, approaching with a sweet smile and whispering determinedly in Roberto's ear:

— "Come on, love. You have no idea how much I desire to experience this with you." As she spoke, Ana firmly took hold of his wrists and gently guided her boyfriend's arms backward, creating a sense of submission and surrender. “Imagine the thrill of completely surrendering yourself, trusting me to guide you on a journey of pleasure and connection that we will never forget."

Roberto lowered his gaze and nodded, accepting. To Sebastián's amazement, it was a delight to witness Ana's manipulation in convincing her boyfriend. She used a soft, desire-filled voice as a form of seduction and persuasion, tempting him into the shadows of forbidden pleasure. Through promising glances and whispered words in his ear, she convinced him that together they could explore a fantasy and immerse themselves in a world of eroticism and dominance. She played with his needs, awakening an uncontrollable curiosity within him that he couldn't resist.
Roberto positioned himself in the center of the room and placed his hands behind his back. However, Sebastián said something that surprised him.

— "Undress, Roberto!" exclaimed Sebastián.

— "What?" Roberto responded, bewildered.

— "Take off your clothes," Sebastián insisted.

— "But... but..."

— "No 'buts,' Roberto. This is part of the experience," Sebastián replied with a malicious smile, approaching Roberto until they were inches away from each other's eyes. He whispered in Roberto's ear, "Roberto, nudity is the ultimate expression of surrender and vulnerability. By removing your clothes, you will free yourself from all barriers and allow excitement and pleasure to flow freely. Imagine the sensation of being watched, desired, and appreciated in your entirety. Furthermore, I assure you that Anna will find this extremely exciting. It is a key step to intensify the experience and build an even deeper connection."

Sebastián turned to Anna and awaited her complicity.
Anna nodded curiously and intrigued, under the influence of Sebastián's persuasion, she attempted to convince Roberto to take this step. With a mixture of excitement and curiosity in her voice, she said,

— "Roberto, this is a unique and special experience. By undressing, we leave behind any inhibitions. Don't worry about embarrassment, we are in this together, and I assure you I will find you even more attractive and desirable."

Under the pressure from both of them, Roberto yielded and began to strip off his clothes. He first removed his shoes and socks, then his tie and jacket, followed by his shirt, and finally his pants. He stood there in his skimpy underwear, showcasing his well-formed body. His abdomen was sculpted, resembling that of a swimsuit model. He was about to remove the last garment when Sebastián looked him up and down and said, "Wait. I'll allow you to keep that little garment," pointing below Roberto's hip. "It makes you look more exciting."

Roberto was wearing a small, low-rise black brief. The snug and fitted garment provocatively highlighted his buttocks and enhanced his physical appeal. The front of the brief accentuated his package attractively, with the thin fabric subtly and elegantly showcasing his virility. The sight of Roberto wearing that sensual underwear stirred a mix of excitement and desire in Anna. Her eyes lingered on every detail, relishing the view of his seductive and provocative body. She had seen him in boxer briefs before, but she had never imagined seeing him in something so revealing. It was a tempting invitation to explore the hotter side of their relationship.

Meanwhile, Roberto secretly harbored a longing to feel sensual and provocative. Although he appeared to be wearing conventional underwear, in his most intimate fantasy, he yearned to be seen in all his splendor. He experienced a mix of embarrassment and excitement, while his rational side felt ashamed of exposing himself in such a way.

Roberto stood in the room, nervous yet excited about what he was about to experience. The room was illuminated by dim red lights, creating an intriguing and sensual atmosphere.
Sebastián, with his dominant and mysterious presence, took black silk ropes and began creating delicate knots around Roberto's wrists. With each knot, the control over Roberto intensified, and his arousal grew. Once finished with the hands, Sebastián guided the ropes along Roberto's arms and, finally, his elbows, completely binding his arms together, creating a secure yet comfortable web of restraint. Carefully, the ropes intertwined around his body, enveloping him in a network of ecstasy.

Anna continued to watch every move with desire-filled eyes and tried to participate in the process. Her hands caressed Roberto's exposed skin, and with a complicit look, she began to glide her hands gently over Roberto's buttocks, encouraging him to relax and surrender to the game. Her seductive caresses heightened Roberto's arousal with each touch.

Sebastian continued to tie the ropes around the torso, ensuring a balance between comfort and restraint. Once the arms were secure, Sebastian moved on to Roberto's legs. Employing expert techniques, he wrapped the ropes around Roberto's ankles and calves, ensuring they were tight enough to limit his movement but without causing extreme discomfort. He tied more knots below and above the knees. As the ropes traveled up his thighs, Roberto could feel his freedom slowly fading away.

To complete the binding, Sebastian used an additional rope to secure Roberto's arms to the back of his body and then his forearms to his waist, keeping his arms pressed against his body with his wrists against his buttocks.

Roberto stood upright, exposed and vulnerable to Sebastian's intentions. But that was not enough. No, Sebastian wanted to see Roberto truly immobilized, completely at his mercy. So, with a perverse touch, he secured the ropes around his arms and legs, tightening them to the limits of endurance. Each knot was a constant reminder of Roberto's submission, of his surrender to the darkest thoughts. Roberto could only manage to breathe heavily through his nose, his breaths resembling gasps.

— "Well, you're almost ready. How do you feel, dear Roberto?" Sebastian inquired.

— "I feel helpless. I've never felt this way before," he replied.

— "And that's not all. There's still something missing," Sebastian said.
At that moment, he took Roberto by the shoulders and pressed him downward.

— "Kneel!" he commanded.

Under the pressure on his shoulders and with his legs completely immobile, Roberto flexed his knees until he was kneeling. Sebastian then tied a knot from the ropes that encircled Roberto's ankles to the bound wrists at his waist. He pulled as much as he could, causing Roberto's back to arch backward, and tied a final knot, leaving Roberto on his knees, bound in a hogtie, swaying unsteadily.

— "Anna, stop him from falling," Sebastian ordered.
She also knelt, embracing Roberto against her body to prevent him from toppling over, as his restraints prevented him from maintaining balance.

— "Now, for the finishing touch... the gag," Sebastian chuckled. He then retrieved a gag from a shelf, different from the ball gag that had been previously placed on Anna. It was a gag with a soft and flexible phallic-shaped rubber part, generously sized and with a realistic texture. "Let's see... On one hand, this will silence any possible moans and words, Roberto, thereby enhancing your sense of submission and surrender. Additionally, by restricting your ability to speak, it will encourage non-verbal communication and amplify the exploration of other senses. What do you think?"

— No way... Mmmmmmmmph!" Roberto tried to protest, but Anna covered his mouth with her hand and said,

— "Come on, don't resist, love. Can't you see it's for your own good? Please, trust me. It will make this moment more fun."

She then released Roberto's mouth and, filled with emotion, leaned in and passionately kissed him on the lips. Their faces merged in a fiery kiss, a moment of complicity before immersing themselves in the depths of the forbidden experience. Subsequently, it was Sebastian's turn, who skillfully placed the chosen gag, mercilessly tightening the leather straps and silencing Roberto's words, plunging him into oppressive silence.

Roberto attempted to protest through the gag, but his voice was muffled. As the experience unfolded, a mix of emotions overwhelmed him. Despite his initial resistance, Roberto secretly began to enjoy the sensation of submission and surrender. It was an unexpected journey into the unknown. Deep within himself, he found a dark and exhilarating pleasure in being observed in such an intimate situation.

Anna couldn't believe what she was experiencing. Seeing Roberto bound and gagged in his skimpy underwear stirred intense emotions within her. Roberto had always been her image of protection and strength, and witnessing him in a state of helplessness challenged her previous perception. Although initially bewildered, that contradiction ignited an even deeper yearning to explore their boundaries and discover new facets of their sexuality.

Roberto lay on his side, his head resting in Anna's lap. She caressed his head and kissed his forehead tenderly. With one hand, she ran her fingers over his tense muscles. As she lifted her gaze, she met Sebastian's eyes, standing a few meters away.

Sebastian gracefully walked towards Anna, emanating an aura of seduction and mystery with each step. Every movement of his was calculated to captivate her even further. Without saying a word, Sebastian slowly leaned in towards Anna, bringing his lips closer to hers. The kiss started soft and delicate, exploring the limits of temptation. Roberto, with the gag in his mouth, emitted barely audible protests behind it.

As the kiss grew more passionate, Sebastian skillfully slid his hands across Anna's body, caressing her curves and awakening her senses. Each touch was designed to awaken her wild side and push her to the limit. Roberto, confined to hearing Anna's sighs and moans, experienced a growing frustration and repressed desire.

With Roberto still in her lap, Anna continued kissing Sebastian as he moved his hands, exploring Anna's body. From her breasts, he trailed down to her thighs and then back up to her breasts.
Suddenly, before indulging in the unrestrained passion with Anna, Sebastian, with his devilish hand, ventured beneath Roberto's underwear, lifting the waistband. His expert fingers explored his body, brushing against sensitive areas and arousing uncontrollable sensations. It was a touch filled with provocation and desire, a prelude to what was to come in that dark corner of the store.
But Sebastian couldn't resist the temptation to explore further. His playful fingers ventured into every sensitive corner of Roberto, sliding unrestrained across his exposed skin, attempting to caress the scrotum and delve even deeper. The combination of softness and firmness provoked an onslaught of uncontrollable sensations, plunging him into a forbidden ecstasy incapable of controlling his body's response to Sebastian's devilish touches.

While Sebastian began fondling Roberto beneath his skimpy underwear, Anna stood there, fascinated and burning like a demon in flames. The sight of her boyfriend surrendering and experiencing pleasure under the skillful touch of another man ignited an uncontrollable lust within her. Her heart pounded as she imagined herself in Roberto's place.

Roberto's excitement was evident, even through his tiny undergarment! He couldn't help but display his pleasure in every movement, in the prominent bulge forming beneath that tight garment. The combination of feeling immobilized, silenced, and caressed by Sebastian, while hearing Anna's ragged breathing, was simply irresistible to him.

His arousal was a clear indication of how much he enjoyed the situation, his submissive side, and the intensity of the experience. However, there was also an internal conflict, as he experienced mixed emotions in surrendering to these dark and forbidden pleasures.

Suddenly, Sebastian extracted a thin white cotton cord, approximately three millimeters thick, from his clothing and began tying it around the base of Roberto's penis, gently constricting it as if strangling it softly. He made a knot and delicately pulled on the ends of the cord, causing the knot to tighten around his manhood. He wound the cord's ends around the base of Roberto's penis once more, giving two more turns at the top. He tied it again, leaving the defenseless Roberto with his member outside of his underwear, fully erect... long... virile.

Carefully, he lifted Roberto's head from Anna's legs and gently laid him down on the floor, leaving him in that position. Then, he kissed Anna once more on the mouth, and the kiss was reciprocated with greater intensity. Despite lying on his side, Roberto could still see everything and emitted muffled protests behind the cruel gag.

Before continuing, Sebastian decided to add an additional touch of excitement. He retrieved a silk black blindfold from his clothing and gently covered Roberto's eyes, depriving him of one of his senses and intensifying his feeling of helplessness.

Roberto experienced a pleasurable torture that awakened an ecstasy he had never felt before. The gag pressed against his mouth, silencing his protests and turning his moans into delightful murmurs of surrender. And deprived of sight, his mind submerged into a darkness laden with eroticism and unconfessable fears.

Anna, with an intense gaze, watched as Roberto struggled on the floor. Her desire mixed with the satisfaction of having him completely at her mercy. But deep within her, the seed of doubt was planted. How far were they willing to go?

Sebastian's expert hands glided over Anna's body, skillfully exploring her curves. The complicity between Sebastian and Anna grew deeper as they surrendered to passion. Anna's sensual sighs intertwined with Sebastian's provocative words, creating a symphony of pleasure that filled the room. Gradually, the moans became more intense. Sebastian's hands skillfully slid under Anna's clothing, delicately and passionately exploring her skin.

Seduced by Anna's provocative and mischievous appearance, Sebastian embraced her with the determination of a passionate lover. With expert hands and a lascivious gleam in his eyes, he began undoing the ties that held her short and snug skirt, accentuating Anna's tempting curves. The garment fell to the ground, revealing her legs adorned with fishnet stockings that ignited anyone's imagination.

Without delay, Sebastian focused on Anna's fitted blouse, revealing a tempting cleavage. His skillful fingers slowly unbuttoned the buttons one by one, freeing Anna's chest and revealing delicate lace adorning her breasts. The garment dropped to the floor, leaving Anna in her bra that accentuated her voluptuous figure.

Anna's underwear was a combination of innocence and sensuality, making her even more irresistible. She wore a delicate and flirtatious white lace panty, with bow details on the sides, contrasting with her tanned skin. The matching bra accentuated her curves, subtly yet provocatively enhancing her breasts, with transparencies revealing her erect nipples and a deep cleavage. It was a choice that evoked an air of innocence, while awakening the most ardent desires.

Sebastian's eyes roamed Anna's semi-naked body with uncontrollable lust. With graceful movements, he slid his hands down Anna's back, unfastening her bra and exposing her firm and desirable breasts. The garment joined the pile of clothing on the floor as Sebastian contemplated the result of his actions.

Anna, now only in her panties and stockings, felt vulnerable and filled with excitement under Sebastian's penetrating gaze. Her high heels, which had previously added a provocative touch to her appearance, now accentuated her slender figure and elevated her even more in the unfolding seduction game.

Sebastian suggests to Anna that she kneels in front of him and pleases him intimately using her mouth. Captivated by the atmosphere of lust and domination, she surrenders to his desires without restraint.

As Anna pleasures Sebastian with her lips, he savors every moment with a devilish smile on his face. He knows that Roberto is there, powerless and forced to witness this scene of perversion. Moans and sighs fill the room, fueling the tension and increasing the excitement of everyone present.

Sebastián, determined to reverse the roles, takes control and positions himself in front of Anna, returning the favor. Submissive to his desires, she surrenders to Sebastian's kisses between her legs.

This game of power and pleasure reaches a new level of perversion and seduction. Roberto, trapped, can only listen and feel as his girlfriend succumbs to pleasure with the twisted store employee.

After all the perverse games and accumulated sexual tension, Sebastian can no longer contain himself. Seizing the unbridled lust in the air, he drags Anna to a more private place and penetrates her wildly, without restraint. Both surrender to unrestrained pleasure, while moans and sighs fill the room.

Their sweaty and intertwined bodies move in perfect harmony as they reach explosive orgasms. They moan in ecstasy, unleashing their darkest desires in an act of uncontrollable lust. Sebastian dominates Anna, bringing her to the edge of pleasure again and again, until they both finally reach a glorious climax.

Nearly an hour has passed. Outside the store, it's already nighttime, and the light from the street lamps filters through the windows, creating a sensual ambiance in the semidarkness, illuminated by small LED lights.

Everything is in perfect silence. After reaching the climax of their unbridled passion, Sebastian and Anna find themselves exhausted and tired. They take a moment to catch their breath, embracing and passionately kissing each other. They seize this moment of intimacy to share thoughts and emotions, deepening their connection even further.

However, reality soon makes its presence felt. They remember Roberto, who has been abandoned and defenseless throughout the experience. The image of their partner in the arms of another has left him frustrated, angry, and sad. He remains in forced silence and defeat, unable to move.
Aware of the situation, Sebastian and Anna finally decide to dress and approach Roberto. While they maintain their power play, they can't completely ignore their responsibility toward him. Anna approaches first, crouches down, and removes the blindfold from his eyes. As Roberto blinks intensely, trying to adjust, Anna seeks his arms to untie him.

— "Wait," Sebastian orders. "It's not the right time yet. I want to talk to him first." In a twisted act of domination, he decides not to untie him immediately. He still wants him to feel the weight of his humiliation and the betrayal he has experienced.

With their clothes on, they head toward Roberto, who looks at them with teary eyes and mixed emotions. Although his expression reflects his pain, his bound body is a constant reminder of the situation he has been placed in.

— "Hello, Roberto. It seems like you've been having a good time," Sebastian mocks, leaning toward him. "Don't bother responding because we won't understand a word." Then, he continued. "Very well. I will remove the gag if you promise to stay calm and not say anything we don't want to hear, neither Anna nor I. You have no choice. Agreed?"

Roberto nodded, and then Sebastián signaled to Anna to lean in and remove the gag from Roberto. As she did so, and removed the phallic-shaped gag from his mouth, a large amount of saliva dripped out. Roberto coughed twice, and Sebastián opened a bottle of water to give it to him.
Sebastián has a certainty in his mind: Despite feeling humiliated and betrayed, Roberto experienced arousal deep within his being. He knows that behind all those mixed emotions lies a liberating experience that could further strengthen their connection with Anna.

With precise movements, Sebastián releases the restraint that imprisoned Roberto's penis. However, instead of leaving him completely free, he takes a small metal device and firmly places it on Roberto's member.

— Roberto, this is a chastity cage. This little one will be your companion for a few days starting today. It represents a symbol of submission and commitment. Furthermore, I want you to understand that, at the end of the time I specify, you will have to meet me again so that I can remove it, as I am the only one with the key. Is that clear?" Sebastian adds with determination.
Roberto nods with his gaze.

— "But that's not all. There's a new rule for you: you must obey every order Anna gives you, without hesitation or questioning. This will be a constant reminder of your surrender and submission, a way to deepen our power play and connection. Prepare yourself to obey without excuses or resistance," Sebastián continues firmly.

Then, Sebastián turns his gaze towards Anna.

— " As for you, Anna, as we discussed, you will let your dominant and submissive side emerge from today onwards. You will invent and experience a thousand situations in this regard, which you will write down in a journal that you will give to me after a few days, as I instruct you. You can practice with Roberto or anyone else you choose. Is that clear?" Sebastian asks, awaiting her agreement.

Roberto and Anna nod, accepting the instructions with determination. Sebastián observes the mixture of emotions in their eyes, aware that they have crossed a line, but he also perceives the spark of excitement in their gazes. It is a crucial moment in their shared journey, where boundaries blur and pleasure intertwines with obedience.

Roberto beseeched Anna's aid in freeing himself from the restraints, to which she readily acquiesced. With utmost care, they unraveled the knots that bound his wrists, elbows, legs, and feet, while Anna tenderly massaged each previously confined area, alleviating any sense of numbness. As Roberto dressed himself, Sebastián momentarily departed from the room. During this interval, Anna embraced Roberto with tenderness, gently wiping away his tears and placing a tender kiss upon his lips.

Shortly after, Sebastián returns and reveals an envelope containing various photographs.

— "These photographs were taken by special cameras in the premises. They capture compromising scenes in which both of you are bound and gagged in various positions. They will be displayed on the Bondage room's wall alongside the other photographs, as a memento of our encounter," Sebastián explains. Then, with a provocative smile, he looks into their eyes. "And let me warn you," he cautions, "if you fail to follow my instructions to the letter, these photos will be exposed to the world, including your colleagues and family members. Is that clear?"

Roberto and Anna gaze at each other, assimilating the gravity of the situation. With full awareness of the consequences, they nod with determination and accept the challenge Sebastián has imposed upon them. They know they are venturing into uncharted territory, but they also recognize the powerful connection that binds them.

Sebastián, satisfied with the impact he has made on them, bestows them with an intense smile before proceeding. He is aware that he has crossed conventional boundaries, but he also understands that this game of power and submission is a path they have chosen to embark on together.

— "Now is the time for you to explore your roles and immerse yourselves in this journey filled with passion and surrender," Sebastián pronounces with a deep and seductive voice. "Remember the pleasure and satisfaction you have discovered."

Roberto and Anna step out onto the street, embraced, disappearing into the city lights as they prepare to delve into a world where the borders of convention fade away. They are willing to challenge their own limits in search of a deeper and more fulfilling connection. The game has only just begun, and only time will reveal how far this intense and passionate bond will take them.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I love Roberto getting tied up and gagged in his sexy underwear!

It seems he and Anna may have gotten a bit more than they can chew with Sebastián the great dom but this seems like a great opportunity for them to discover more about themselves and each other, haha.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
stimle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stimle »

Same here! This was a great chapter.
DeeperThanRed wrote: 7 months ago I love Roberto getting tied up and gagged in his sexy underwear!

It seems he and Anna may have gotten a bit more than they can chew with Sebastián the great dom but this seems like a great opportunity for them to discover more about themselves and each other, haha.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

Amazing story! All the characters are very well written and the dynamic of couple bondage makes it a fun read for me since that’s something that I rather enjoy.
Richman65
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Richman65 »

Thanks for your comments. Maybe I could try a third part. Some ideas?
Richman65
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Richman65 »

BoundandgaggedN8T wrote: 7 months ago Amazing story! All the characters are very well written and the dynamic of couple bondage makes it a fun read for me since that’s something that I rather enjoy.
Thanks. Soon maybe a third part or another story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic