[Waryverse] EXTRACTION (M/M) (one-off)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

[Waryverse] EXTRACTION (M/M) (one-off)

Post by blackbound »

It's been just over a year since I posted my first story, so to celebrate, I'm making available the commenters-only bonus story I wrote around then, especially since I lost sight of who I didn't give access. Please enjoy.

EXTRACTION

It was my birthday when I put my plan into motion. I'd cooked as nice a dinner as I was able to for Loum and myself (which he praised to the high heavens); he had organized some pieces of cake; and after dinner I excused myself for a moment to fetch the alcohol-free cocktails I had prepared for both of us. We kissed and clinked glasses and I watched him drink, expectantly.

"Gotcha," I declared, grinning. He looked at me, surprised. "Oh nothing, just the roofie I snuck into your drink..."

Loum's eyes went big, and he got up... or tried to, at least. He caught himself on the chair as he lost balance, then slid sideways off of it, his eyes rolling back, then closing. I had him exactly where I wanted him.

Well, not quite. Where I wanted him was on my bed, with all the restraints. I tried to lift him in a fireman's grip but it was all I could do to drag him over to the bedroom. How would I get him up on the bed? Multiple attempts went nowhere. I cursed, and there was snickering from the limp figure.

"Oh shut up," I pouted, "you're unconscious."

"Well what if I got a second wind?" he offered. I sighed, then rolled my eyes. "Fine!"

Loum pretended to sit up drowsily, staggered to his feet, then "lost his balance" again, falling onto the bed. "What did..." he slurred, then collapsed backwards. A true loss to the acting profession. All I needed to do was lift his legs onto it and position him lengthwise.

"Let's see whether you're really out," I supervillained, then lightly slapped both his cheeks repeatedly. "Good! The dose is long enough for me to get you all undressed and restrained for me to do as I will! Mwahahaha!!"

I decided that Loum was simulating REM sleep and not rolling his eyes at this point. He had agreed to this birthday role reversal, but did not know what was about to go down. That he had promised me birthday sex and saved himself up for it only played into my plan further.

Deeds followed words and I had Loum securely spreadeagled naked on the bed a few minutes later. He'd spent big on medical restraints, and so I had his hands and feet in locked white leather cuffs attached to the basic strap framework, with the hands further enclosed in two white leather bags; a similarly white leather posture collar round his neck that kept his head from moving and made him unable to lift it; two (you guessed it) thick white straps in an X over his torso, keeping THAT immobile; and further straps at knee and elbow height re-enforcing the spreadeagle. I blindfolded him with a soft bandanna and installed the ball gag harness I'd picked out for him, arranging his lips around the ball for maximum drool, then pulled one final strap over his forehead and fastened it as well. "Well," I said, "the drug should wear off any minute now..."

I started gently slapping Loum again and he pretended to wake up; the struggle he put up against the bonds was very real, though, and he could not get anywhere at all.

When he had "calmed down", I pulled on a pair of rubber gloves as loudly as I could.

"Test subject number 69," I intoned. "A glorious slab of meat. The goal of today's experiment: maximum extraction. Subject is already erect, so extraction one will begin immediately."

I slipped out of my clothes and opened the duffel bag of pre-selected items. One generous application of lube later, I slowly lowered myself onto him as he lay there, immobile. I could tell he wanted to thrust up to meet me, but the straps that had so often held me at his pleasure were now doing the same to him. I started slowly riding him, then increased speed. The way he just lay there was intensely erotic, he couldn't even arch his back. When I could tell he was close, I quickly hopped off him and used my hand to bring him to completion. He fired a beautiful load all over himself, which I dutifully cleaned off with a soft cloth.

"Extraction two," I announced, grabbing his penis again and pumping. At this point it dawned on him what I was going to be doing, but he was entirely powerless to stop me. Despite his muffled protests and exclamations, I had him unload again in record time, almost as much as the first time; this time, though, I let go of his dick just before he came for extra frustration. Again, I wiped him clean.

"And extraction three." Now he was really bucking as much as the bonds allowed, which was still basically not at all. I added some lube to his erection, then slid a sleeve over it and started pumping again. This time it took somewhat longer, and Loum was covered in sweat and groaning when he came for the third time. I generously cleaned the cum and sweat off of him.

"Need a break?" I could tell he was trying to nod in the collar. "Too bad!" I cackled. "Extraction four."

I slid the second sleeve I'd chosen, the one with the two bullet vibrators, over his shaft, and turned them on. As they were doing their work, I sat on his chest and started tickling his armpits and sides. He was bucking and screaming with laughter when he came again. At this point, the amount was clearly diminished, but still surprising. I wiped it off but left the vibrators running and continued, mercilessly.

"Extraction five." He was begging me to stop at this point, but wasn't using the agreed safeword, so I proceeded to line his chest with clothespins, initially sparing his nipples before putting two smaller, nasty clamps on those. While he was still reeling, I moved to the other end of the bed. I grabbed his left foot with both hands and started licking his sole. From the shrieks of screaming laughter this produced, you'd be forgiven to think he wasn't gagged at all. This discovery led me to tickling him within an inch of his life, and when the sensory overload finally forced him to ejaculate again, it was a surprisingly large amount of mostly clear fluid. The wiping cloth was mostly soaked at this point.

"Extraction six." The protests had become incoherent babbling at this point. The vibrators were still going when I slid a large rubber swim cap over his face. This form of breath control had become one of his favorites to torment me with recently, so turnabout, I figured, was fair play. I could easily slide a finger under one side to provide some fresh air if he ran out completely before the extraction was complete and keep going essentially indefinitely.

I didn't have to. The shorter he got of breath, the angrier his erection became. I could see the orgasm coming, and quickly picked up the two pieces of string that, unbeknownst to him, connected all the clothespins.

"Three."

"Two."

"One."

I yanked the strings as he came, pulling off all the clothespins at once. His yell was cut short by the swim cap sucking tightly against his face; I took pity and removed it as well. I wiped his sweaty face with a dry corner of the cloth, then removed the pitiful amount of semen as well.

"I think we can do one more. Extraction seven." He wasn't even protesting or begging anymore, just mumbling incoherently. I finally shut down and removed the bullet vibrators, and applied some more lube. Then, I wound some thread tightly around his scrotum, until his balls were trapped and tightly stretched. I briefly considered the butt plug I'd picked out, but decided against it eventually. Maybe next birthday.

I started masturbating him with one hand and tapping the testes with the fingers of the other. After several minutes, I decided it was time. I picked up speed and started pulling on the thread with the other hand. This had the effect of unwinding the thread via his balls in what was euphemistically called "helicoptering". The whimpering turned into inchoate grunting as he bucked under my ministrations and... finally fired a blank load.

"Phase one of experiment concluded," I stated. "Seven extractions. Not great, not terrible." I'm sure if Loum could have kicked me at this moment, he would have. Instead, he had to suffer me playing with the smaller clamps on his nipples as I straddled him and added my own load to the cloth before finally removing them.

I started collecting, cleaning and packing up the toys while leaving him there, straining to listen to what I was doing. I readied one more item, then unbuckled his gag and pulled it from his mouth.

His voice was hoarse when he tried to speak. "Holy sh-MMPH" I quickly jammed the cloth into his mouth. Still blindfolded, he realized too late what had just happened, and couldn't stop me anyway. I packed his cavity full with the fabric containing six of his loads, one of mine, and untold amounts of sweat. For a while, I just held my hand over his mouth, feeling his warm breath on my fingers and pretending not to understand the torrent of abuse he was trying to direct at me. Eventually, I picked up the prepared roll of tape and made sure the gag stayed in there. He was bucking wildly again, but to no avail.

For the grande finale, I declared that his poor, abused member probably needed some care - then provided same by wrapping it in a wine cooling pack. The noises coming from my victim did not sound particularly grateful.

"Well," I said, "good night!" I could hear him grunting as I left the room, closing the door behind me.

- * -

When I returned about half an hour later - I had, of course, been monitoring him on the video feed - ready to free him, he was actually fast asleep. I pulled the blanket over him and decided to sleep on the floor, eventually releasing him early the next morning. He was in such a hurry to make it to the bathroom that he didn't even let me remove the tape or mitts before darting off.

"Oh my God, Wary," he said when he had returned and was finally free of the foul gag. "We're never celebrating your birthday again!"

Very belatedly, we opened the present he'd gotten me. He may have pulled the straps on that beautiful straitjacket a lot tighter than strictly necessary as I tried it on, but what I really hadn't expected was getting my own taste of the cloth I'd gagged him with earlier. He impaled me on the Buttplug Chair (it sounds more dramatic than it is, but you're not going anywhere) and made me watch him devour the remainder of yesterday's cake while I could only attempt not to suck on the unholy mixture of fluids contained within my gag.

He eventually unsealed my mouth and disposed of the cloth, then slapped a strip of tape over my eyes. He'd hidden away one final piece of cake and slowly fed me like a baby before releasing me from my present.

Lastly, there was the matter of the promised birthday fuck, which had to wait an extra two days before Loum felt he had recovered enough to give me "what I deserved". He had made a big show of throwing away the sodden cloth two days before, but as soon as he had me blindfolded and restrained, he shoved it right back in my yap and securely taped it up before going to work on me. Worse, he walked out on me right after he was done, leaving me to free myself from his handiwork. This took several hours; I was terrible at escaping from ropes, but the vile monstrosity in my mouth was more than sufficient motivation. When I was finally out, I made sure that gag was permanently destroyed, much to Loum's amusement. That I couldn't comfortably sit down for a day thanks to his ministrations similarly amused him much more than me.

Oh well - 362 days in which to plot my revenge.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

First time reader of this particular gem, so making damn sure I comment: gotta have you remember me for the next such bonus!

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

What a great piece! Seeing Loum as the sub never gets old, especially when he's milked for all he's worth AND gets to take his revenge. I love the back-and-forth dynamic of this couple which you showed beautifully here.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Thank you [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] and [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], I'm glad you took the time to let me know you enjoyed it.

I realize a number of "my" regular commenters have read it before and done so in private, of course.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Having been privileged to read this privately months ago, it's nice to see it now posted where other's can also enjoy it!

It was a great story and just that comical start with knocked out Loam 🤣. And I really liked the role reversal between Loam and Wary! Hopefully we'll see even more of that in the future 😁
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 9 months ago Having been privileged to read this privately months ago, it's nice to see it now posted where other's can also enjoy it!

It was a great story and just that comical start with knocked out Loam 🤣. And I really liked the role reversal between Loam and Wary! Hopefully we'll see even more of that in the future 😁
Thank you as well. Your wish already triggered a germ of an idea as to what might happen...
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I'm only sorry I wasn't actively reading your works back then and had to wait to read this awesome little story! Warmed, Loum, and the others are so wonderfully creative with their bondage, even without the pretense and importance of dates like birthdays! But extra special days deserve extra special bondage! I'm sure Loum is looking forward to celebrating his own birthday, even if he's bemoaning Warmed's celebration!
My M/M Stories Here
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

gag1195 wrote: 9 months ago I'm only sorry I wasn't actively reading your works back then and had to wait to read this awesome little story! Warmed, Loum, and the others are so wonderfully creative with their bondage, even without the pretense and importance of dates like birthdays! But extra special days deserve extra special bondage! I'm sure Loum is looking forward to celebrating his own birthday, even if he's bemoaning Warmed's celebration!
Well, I just woke up to an incredible amount of nice and thoughtful comments from you. What an unexpected pleasure! I'll keep my reply constrained to this thread, but it applies to all of them: thank you so much! Your writing was part of what inspired me to get going, but I don't have your patience in building up "relationship suspense" (in lieu of a better term), I want to get to the action. :D I actively tried to pay homage your slow burn in "Metamorphosis". There's an entire chapter without any restraints! Maybe two!

So, again, thank you, these comments mean a lot. I've been "saving up" chapters on your running stories so I can read several of them in a row, but I'll get around to them as soon as work lets up and I can savor them properly.

And maybe take a break before you get around to more stories (if you plan on doing so), I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself :D
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

blackbound wrote: 9 months ago
gag1195 wrote: 9 months ago I'm only sorry I wasn't actively reading your works back then and had to wait to read this awesome little story! Warmed, Loum, and the others are so wonderfully creative with their bondage, even without the pretense and importance of dates like birthdays! But extra special days deserve extra special bondage! I'm sure Loum is looking forward to celebrating his own birthday, even if he's bemoaning Warmed's celebration!
Well, I just woke up to an incredible amount of nice and thoughtful comments from you. What an unexpected pleasure! I'll keep my reply constrained to this thread, but it applies to all of them: thank you so much! Your writing was part of what inspired me to get going, but I don't have your patience in building up "relationship suspense" (in lieu of a better term), I want to get to the action. :D I actively tried to pay homage your slow burn in "Metamorphosis". There's an entire chapter without any restraints! Maybe two!

So, again, thank you, these comments mean a lot. I've been "saving up" chapters on your running stories so I can read several of them in a row, but I'll get around to them as soon as work lets up and I can savor them properly.

And maybe take a break before you get around to more stories (if you plan on doing so), I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself :D
Well, I'm honored that I played a small role in your own writing! And glad I finally devoted time to reading your stories! It's funny you mention my "relationship suspense" because I definitely feel like I often spend too long in some of my chapters without bondage elements and don't spend enough time on the "action". So it seems like we have opposite problems! :lol: I have to say though, I do enjoy your restraint descriptions and "action" scenes quite a bit!

I plan on slowing my pace a bit going forward, but I had time last night and wanted to read through your Waryverse! I'll tackle your other stories soon, but you're right, I don't want to hurt myself!
My M/M Stories Here
Mirandabound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mirandabound »

Nyce🥰
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

blackbound wrote: 9 months ago Thank you as well. Your wish already triggered a germ of an idea as to what might happen...
Oh it triggered an idea! Can't wait to see what that sparked 😁
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Holy shit that was hot! I love when doms allow their subs to tie them up. The doms get to see some of the torment they do. The subs then get an even stricter bondage from their audacity.

Also that gag was so hot. I love gags like that!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic