Will Kidnap for Shoes (F/MM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Will Kidnap for Shoes (F/MM)

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Will Kidnap for Shoes (F/M)

Juliette peered over the edge of her sunglasses as she watched Peter Evers enter the apartment complex building he shared with his older brother, Mitchell. It’d been a tragic story really. Their parents were killed in a tragic accident. After a custody battle with a pair of abusive grandparents, poor thirteen year old Peter was surrendered to the care of his then twenty-one year old brother.

It was obvious Mitchell cared for his baby brother but love just wasn’t enough. He’d dropped out of college and started dealing. Yet, he was a terrible dealer so he started taking bits and pieces and started stealing from his employers which was a terrible thing to do. Not once did Mitchell think of the consequences.

One thing led to another and now Juliette was walking towards the complex after having moved her car to the parking deck. Heels clacking against the pavement, she swung her purse over her shoulder. The bag was a little on the heavier side as it would have everything she needed to subdue her target.

The eighteen year old had just finished high school. Top of his class. Bright. Likeable. Described as a sweet kid. Full ride to Cornell in the fall. Blonde. Green eyes. 5’8”. Lean. And most importantly, the only living relative Mitchell had.

Julliette almost felt sorry for what she was about to do. Then again, business was business. She had her own bills to pay and if some dumbass’ little brother was the key to the diamond earrings she wanted, and a new pair of Jimmy Choos then so be it.

The blonde answered the door after a few moments of her knocking. The two stood eye to eye. He eyed her sunglasses, trench coat, and sunglasses suspiciously. Peter cautiously closed the door slightly as he asked, “Um, can I help you?”

“I need to speak with Mitchell.”

“Oh. Um. He won’t be back for another twenty minutes… Can I get your name? I can tell him you stopped by.”

“Just tell him if he ever wants to see his little brother again, his bosses want their stash, the money he stole along with ten grand to recompensate their time.”

Peter’s eyes widened before the taser she’d been holding up her sleeve made contact with his ribs. The teenager fell backwards into the apartment as he lay gasping for breath on the floor. Juliette stepped into the apartment and shut the door behind her sliding the deadbolt in place.

She clucked her tongue at the boy. “Big brother never teach you not to open the door to strangers? No? Well, he should have… He also should have chosen to live in a place that has working security cameras. Then again, he won’t be stupid enough to go to the cops, right?”

Peter merely blinked up at her from his spot on the floor.

“Well, if you’re not going to respond then I think I no longer have a use for that mouth at the moment.”

She knelt down beside the boy and produced a couple of scarves that had been last season’s collection from Prada. Balling one of them up, she took her time feeding the silken material into the boy’s mouth. A couple of tears pooled at his eyes as the gag filled his cheeks.

“Oh honey, you can’t cry now. We haven’t even started having fun yet.”

The second scarf was tied into a knot at the center and forced between his lips. Juliette explained, “That’s called a ‘knotted cleave gag’ gag. Look at all the exciting things a boy like you gets to learn. Big brother will be so jealous.”

A set of black nylon cord was pulled out next which you used to bind his wrists and ankles together. Checking her watch, she frowned before looking at her hostage, “Looks like that all the time we have for now… Don’t cry. We still have so much more we can do before Mitchell gets his life together.”

With that, she removed the restraint around his ankles before pulling him to his feet. She had to support the teenager but his struggles proved futile as she marched him over to her car and pushed him into the backseat. She quickly bound his ankles before using the cords to keep his legs and thighs together. More rope was circled around his chest. As she finished, her hostage slowly began recovering from the effects of being tased.

“Mmmm. Plmmph lmmph gmmph,” the boy whimpered.

“Let you go? No, I don’t think I will. In fact, smile for the camera.”

Peter blinked out a couple more tears as he was blinded by the camera flashing. He realized that she had his phone. She typed something into the phone before sitting back to admire her hostage. The phone rested on the seat beside them.

Not even a minute had passed before the phone was ringing. She answered the call. Peter began screaming before Mitchell even could. “Mmmphh!
Helmmphh!”

“Peter! Peter! Oh my God! Peter!”

The sound of tape being ripped caused them both to freeze. Peter cowered into the corner and jerked his head away. She sighed before slapping him with the back of her hand. A few strips of tape were plastered over his gagged lips.

“Mmmm,” Peter moaned as Juliette snatched up the phone.

“Peter! Are you okay? Please! He’s just a kid! I-”

“You will be quiet unless you want to hear his muffled screams in your dreams tonight,” Juliette hissed.

“Please. Don’t hurt him. I’ll do whatever you want. I’ll-”

“I want you to shut up and listen.”

Mitchell fell silent as Juliette continued, “Mitchell Evers, you have made several stupid decisions which have not gone unnoticed by several powerful people. You have three choices to make amends. Option one, you and your kid brother die. Option two, your brother gets sold to the highest bidder.”

She paused as Peter began to whimper. She place her hand over his mouth and gave it a sharp squeeze in warning. The kid quieted down immediately as she continued, “Option three, you return the stash, stolen money, and an additional ten grand for all the trouble you've caused."

“Option three! I’ll get the money! I’ll get everything just don’t hurt Peter!”

Julliette smiled before replying, “Hurt him. Oh no, Mitchell. The thought never crossed my mind.” Grabbing the boy’s chin, she traced the pattern of his lips through the tape. “Although, other options certainly have.”

Peter’s eyes widened as Mitchell went quiet. Juliette shoved the boy’s head into the car window as she leaned over to sink her teeth into the teenager’s shoulder and gave it a quick nip. Peter jerked away as Mitchell suddenly responded, “I’ll do it. I’ll get whatever you want as long as Peter isn’t harmed and I want him back safe.”

“And in three days you can have the boy back otherwise deal’s off. You’ll be contacted when and where soon,” she replied before ending the call.

Juliette raised an eyebrow at her captive and smirked. “And he doesn’t even know we’re right outside.”

“Mmmm.”

“What’s that? Take you away from here and keep you bound and gagged and at my mercy? Oh, honey, you read my mind.”

With that, she tied a scarf from the Louis Vuitton collection of last spring over his eyes before shoving him onto the floor of her car. She could practically see herself wearing those new shoes she wanted.
Last edited by Pleasurechip95 9 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Tmcd95
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tmcd95 »

Wow nice story! I really enjoyed this one. Looking forward to part 2.
Gluba
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gluba »

Please more, gag him with panties
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Gluba wrote: 9 months ago Please more, gag him with panties
I will update eventually :)

Tmcd95 wrote: 9 months ago Wow nice story! I really enjoyed this one. Looking forward to part 2.
Thank you! I shall try to update soon ❤️
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Pleasurechip95 wrote: 9 months ago Will Kidnap for Shoes (F/M)

Juliette peered over the edge of her sunglasses as she watched Peter Evers enter the apartment complex building he shared with his older brother, Mitchell. It’d been a tragic story really. Their parents were killed in a tragic accident. After a custody battle with a pair of abusive grandparents, poor thirteen year old Peter was surrendered to the care of his then twenty-one year old brother.

It was obvious Mitchell cared for his baby brother but love just wasn’t enough. He’d dropped out of college and started dealing. Yet, he was a terrible dealer so he started taking bits and pieces and started stealing from his employers which was a terrible thing to do. Not once did Mitchell think of the consequences.

One thing led to another and now Juliette was walking towards the complex after having moved her car to the parking deck. Heels clacking against the pavement, she swung her purse over her shoulder. The bag was a little on the heavier side as it would have everything she needed to subdue her target.

The eighteen year old had just finished high school. Top of his class. Bright. Likeable. Described as a sweet kid. Full ride to Cornell in the fall. Blonde. Green eyes. 5’8”. Lean. And most importantly, the only living relative Mitchell had.

Julliette almost felt sorry for what she was about to do. Then again, business was business. She had her own bills to pay and if some dumbass’ little brother was the key to the diamond earrings she wanted, and a new pair of Jimmy Choos then so be it.

The blonde answered the door after a few moments of her knocking. The two stood eye to eye. He eyed her sunglasses, trench coat, and sunglasses suspiciously. Peter cautiously closed the door slightly as he asked, “Um, can I help you?”

“I need to speak with Mitchell.”

“Oh. Um. He won’t be back for another twenty minutes… Can I get your name? I can tell him you stopped by.”

“Just tell him if he ever wants to see his little brother again, his bosses want their stash, the money he stole along with ten grand to recompensate their time.”

Peter’s eyes widened before the taser she’d been holding up her sleeve made contact with his ribs. The teenager fell backwards into the apartment as he lay gasping for breath on the floor. Juliette stepped into the apartment and shut the door behind her sliding the deadbolt in place.

She clucked her tongue at the boy. “Big brother never teach you not to open the door to strangers? No? Well, he should have… He also should have chosen to live in a place that has working security cameras. Then again, he won’t be stupid enough to go to the cops, right?”

Peter merely blinked up at her from his spot on the floor.

“Well, if you’re not going to respond then I think I no longer have a use for that mouth at the moment.”

She knelt down beside the boy and produced a couple of scarves that had been last season’s collection from Prada. Balling one of them up, she took her time feeding the silken material into the boy’s mouth. A couple of tears pooled at his eyes as the gag filled his cheeks.

“Oh honey, you can’t cry now. We haven’t even started having fun yet.”

The second scarf was tied into a knot at the center and forced between his lips. Juliette explained, “That’s called a ‘knotted cleave gag’ gag. Look at all the exciting things a boy like you gets to learn. Big brother will be so jealous.”

A set of black nylon cord was pulled out next which you used to bind his wrists and ankles together. Checking her watch, she frowned before looking at her hostage, “Looks like that all the time we have for now… Don’t cry. We still have so much more we can do before Mitchell gets his life together.”

With that, she removed the restraint around his ankles before pulling him to his feet. She had to support the teenager but his struggles proved futile as she marched him over to her car and pushed him into the backseat. She quickly bound his ankles before using the cords to keep his legs and thighs together. More rope was circled around his chest. As she finished, her hostage slowly began recovering from the effects of being tased.

“Let you go? No, I don’t think I will. In fact, smile for the camera.”

Peter blinked out a couple more tears as he was blinded by the camera flashing. He realized that she had his phone. She typed something into the phone before sitting back to admire her hostage. The phone rested on the seat beside them.

Not even a minute had passed before the phone was ringing. She answered the call. Peter began screaming before Mitchell even could. “Mmmphh!
Helmmphh!”

“Peter! Peter! Oh my God! Peter!”

The sound of tape being ripped caused them both to freeze. Peter cowered into the corner and jerked his head away. She sighed before slapping him with the back of her hand. A few strips of tape were plastered over his gagged lips.

“Mmmm,” Peter moaned as Juliette snatched up the phone.

“Peter! Are you okay? Please! He’s just a kid! I-”

“You will be quiet unless you want to hear his muffled screams in your dreams tonight,” Juliette hissed.

“Please. Don’t hurt him. I’ll do whatever you want. I’ll-”

“I want you to shut up and listen.”

Mitchell fell silent as Juliette continued, “Mitchell Evers, you have made several stupid decisions which have not gone unnoticed by several powerful people. You have three choices to make amends. Option one, you and your kid brother die. Option two, your brother gets sold to the highest bidder.”

She paused as Peter began to whimper. She place her hand over his mouth and gave it a sharp squeeze in warning. The kid quieted down immediately as she continued, “Option three, you return the stash, stolen money, and an additional ten grand for all the trouble you've caused."

“Option three! I’ll get the money! I’ll get everything just don’t hurt Peter!”

Julliette smiled before replying, “Hurt him. Oh no, Mitchell. The thought never crossed my mind.” Grabbing the boy’s chin, she traced the pattern of his lips through the tape. “Although, other options certainly have.”

Peter’s eyes widened as Mitchell went quiet. Juliette shoved the boy’s head into the car window as she leaned over to sink her teeth into the teenager’s shoulder and gave it a quick nip. Peter jerked away as Mitchell suddenly responded, “I’ll do it. I’ll get whatever you want as long as Peter isn’t harmed and I want him back safe.”

“And in three days you can have the boy back otherwise deal’s off. You’ll be contacted when and where soon,” she replied before ending the call.

Juliette raised an eyebrow at her captive and smirked. “And he doesn’t even know we’re right outside.”

“Mmmm.”

“What’s that? Take you away from here and keep you bound and gagged and at my mercy? Oh, honey, you read my mind.”

With that, she tied a scarf from the Louis Vuitton collection of last spring over his eyes before shoving him onto the floor of her car. She could practically see herself wearing those new shoes she wanted.
Another Amazing story. Keep up the good work.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

[/quote]

Another Amazing story. Keep up the good work.
[/quote]

Thank you 😊
Simo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Simo »

Amazing! Very well written story, cant wait for more. After all 3 days is plenty of time for her to "teach" him new things, like panty or sock gags :D
Great work!
Gluba
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gluba »

Also putting his tongue to work on her! :twisted:
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Juliette puckered her lips as she reapplied her lipstick in the car mirror. Peter had barely made a peep from his bound, blindfolded, and gagged position on the backseat of her floor. The boy was submissive. It was a little disappointing to go without a fight. At least he was cute.

Putting the mirror back into place, Juliette slid out of the driver’s seat. She smoothed down her dress before opening the back door of her car. Peter trembled as he whimpered into his gag. Rolling her eyes, she sweetly cooed, “Poor baby, nothing to be afraid of. Just little ole me.”

“Now, you know I can’t. A lot of nice people with very deep pockets are paying me to take care of you for the next three days. Now, let’s get you settled into your new home.”

A knife was pulled from her jacket pocket. It cut through the bindings on the boy’s legs like butter. Juliette managed to shimmy Peter out of the car with no problem. Tightly grasping his elbow, she pulled him in the direction of her basement. Juliette was a lightly saddened that he made no attempt to escape or even attempt to call for help.

Peter was forced down a flight of stairs. They took a few more steps before she suddenly pushed him. He released a muffled cry as tumbled onto a hard and springy surface. Most definitely a mattress.

He was rolled onto his back a moment later. He kicked out the moment the button to his jeans was unsnapped. A sharp slap to the cheek extinguished the fire as quickly as it hard started. He laid there quietly whimpering in total darkness as his high tops, socks, and jeans were yanked away leaving him in nothing but a pair of boxer briefs and a long-sleeved t-shirt.

A shiver rolled through his body as the steel metal of a cuff snapped over his right ankle. He could feel her thumb tracing the outline of his lips through the tape as she whispered, “I’m going to free your hands and arms now. If you’re a good little boy for me, I’ll let you talk to big brother later. If you’re really good, I'll let you have a little freedom. If you're a bad little boy, you get punished and that is not something you want. So, are you going to be good?”

“Ummm hmmm,” Peter moaned.

“Good boy.”

His arms were freed a moment later. The sweet release of freedom vanished quickly his shirt was tugged up. Peter barely dared to breathe as the sound of a knife sliding through fabric was heard. He assumed the tattered remains of his shirts joined his jeans and shoes. A pair of cuffs soon tethered his wrists together.

The layers of his gag were peeled off slowly one at a time. Peter thought Juliette was taking far too much time fingering his mouth as she pulled out the saliva soaked scarves. Her lips were only on his for a second before Peter jerked away screaming, “Stop! I’m gay!”

The blindfold was ripped from his eyes a moment later. Juliette gazed at her captive in anger. Peter tried to advert his eyes but stopped as the came to rest on the other man in the corner.

The man couldn’t have been more than a few years older than Peter. He had a head full of raven curls, dark eyes, and sun kissed skin. The stranger’s arms were held above his head chained to the wall he was forced to stand against. Bruises, scratches, and welts littered his well chiseled body. The only thing that covered him was a pair of black boxer briefs that left little to the imagination. Drool slowly slid down his well-toned chest creating a pool near his feet thanks to the big, black, rubber ball strapped into his mouth. A tight collar tightly clung around his neck.

Peter swallowed the lump in his throat before Juliette grabbed his chin and forced their eyes to meet. “Don’t worry your pretty little head, sweetie.
I’m going to turn you straight just like I did Carlos over there.”

Diverting his attention away, Peter asked, “C-can I talk to Mitchell now please?”

“And if I do, what would you give me in return?”

Peter looked away to focus on the other captive in the room staring back at him. Juliette grabbed onto Peter’s chin and yanked the boy’s attention back to her. “I asked you a question. You answer when I ask you a question. What even makes you think your brother wants you back? He’s been stuck with you since the day your parents killed themselves just to get away from you. They-”

“Don’t!” Peter screamed as he yanked his chin free and shoved the woman away with his bound hands. “Don’t talk about my parents!”

“Bad boy. Now, you’re going to learn what happens to my boys when they’re bad.”

Mitchell was panicking as he paced back and forth in front of his girlfriend, Rochelle. The man was practically tearing out his hair as his girlfriend exclaimed, “You stole how much!”

“I know! I didn’t think they’d notice, okay!”

The woman narrowed her eyes before exclaiming, “Well, they noticed.”

“Obviously! Who knows what the fuck they’re doing to my brother!”

“He’ll be… fine.”

Mitchell massaged the bridge between his nose as he mumbled, “I just… He’s my baby brother… He’s just a kid. Supposed to go off to school and make something of himself. Be better than me, you know?”

Rochelle couldn’t find the words to comfort her boyfriend as his phone dinged. Mitchell’s bottom lip trembled as he stared at the image.

Tears filled Peter’s eyes. He lay on a filthy mattress completely naked. His lips were stretched wide around a red rubber ball. Limbs were stretched out all the way to each corner of the mattress. A hand adorned with a diamond bracelet and jewelry rings with perfectly manicured nails was wrapped around his member. Little droplets of pearly white coated his stomach and the woman’s hand.

Rochelle grasped as she peered over Mitchell’s shoulder. The man was too busy trembling in rage as he stared at the phone. Softly, Rochelle whispered, “Mitchell, I’ve seen those rings and that bracelet before.”
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Simo wrote: 9 months ago Amazing! Very well written story, cant wait for more. After all 3 days is plenty of time for her to "teach" him new things, like panty or sock gags :D
Great work!
Thank you! And yes, she has plenty of time :)
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Gluba wrote: 9 months ago Also putting his tongue to work on her! :twisted:
We'll just have to see what happens ;)
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Pleasurechip95 wrote: 9 months ago Juliette puckered her lips as she reapplied her lipstick in the car mirror. Peter had barely made a peep from his bound, blindfolded, and gagged position on the backseat of her floor. The boy was submissive. It was a little disappointing to go without a fight. At least he was cute.

Putting the mirror back into place, Juliette slid out of the driver’s seat. She smoothed down her dress before opening the back door of her car. Peter trembled as he whimpered into his gag. Rolling her eyes, she sweetly cooed, “Poor baby, nothing to be afraid of. Just little ole me.”

“Now, you know I can’t. A lot of nice people with very deep pockets are paying me to take care of you for the next three days. Now, let’s get you settled into your new home.”

A knife was pulled from her jacket pocket. It cut through the bindings on the boy’s legs like butter. Juliette managed to shimmy Peter out of the car with no problem. Tightly grasping his elbow, she pulled him in the direction of her basement. Juliette was a lightly saddened that he made no attempt to escape or even attempt to call for help.

Peter was forced down a flight of stairs. They took a few more steps before she suddenly pushed him. He released a muffled cry as tumbled onto a hard and springy surface. Most definitely a mattress.

He was rolled onto his back a moment later. He kicked out the moment the button to his jeans was unsnapped. A sharp slap to the cheek extinguished the fire as quickly as it hard started. He laid there quietly whimpering in total darkness as his high tops, socks, and jeans were yanked away leaving him in nothing but a pair of boxer briefs and a long-sleeved t-shirt.

A shiver rolled through his body as the steel metal of a cuff snapped over his right ankle. He could feel her thumb tracing the outline of his lips through the tape as she whispered, “I’m going to free your hands and arms now. If you’re a good little boy for me, I’ll let you talk to big brother later. If you’re really good, I'll let you have a little freedom. If you're a bad little boy, you get punished and that is not something you want. So, are you going to be good?”

“Good boy.”

His arms were freed a moment later. The sweet release of freedom vanished quickly his shirt was tugged up. Peter barely dared to breathe as the sound of a knife sliding through fabric was heard. He assumed the tattered remains of his shirts joined his jeans and shoes. A pair of cuffs soon tethered his wrists together.

The layers of his gag were peeled off slowly one at a time. Peter thought Juliette was taking far too much time fingering his mouth as she pulled out the saliva soaked scarves. Her lips were only on his for a second before Peter jerked away screaming, “Stop! I’m gay!”

The blindfold was ripped from his eyes a moment later. Juliette gazed at her captive in anger. Peter tried to advert his eyes but stopped as the came to rest on the other man in the corner.

The man couldn’t have been more than a few years older than Peter. He had a head full of raven curls, dark eyes, and sun kissed skin. The stranger’s arms were held above his head chained to the wall he was forced to stand against. Bruises, scratches, and welts littered his well chiseled body. The only thing that covered him was a pair of black boxer briefs that left little to the imagination. Drool slowly slid down his well-toned chest creating a pool near his feet thanks to the big, black, rubber ball strapped into his mouth. A tight collar tightly clung around his neck.

Peter swallowed the lump in his throat before Juliette grabbed his chin and forced their eyes to meet. “Don’t worry your pretty little head, sweetie.

Diverting his attention away, Peter asked, “C-can I talk to Mitchell now please?”

Peter looked away to focus on the other captive in the room staring back at him. Juliette grabbed onto Peter’s chin and yanked the boy’s attention back to her. “I asked you a question. You answer when I ask you a question. What even makes you think your brother wants you back? He’s been stuck with you since the day your parents killed themselves just to get away from you. They-”

“Don’t!” Peter screamed as he yanked his chin free and shoved the woman away with his bound hands. “Don’t talk about my parents!”

Mitchell was panicking as he paced back and forth in front of his girlfriend, Rochelle. The man was practically tearing out his hair as his girlfriend exclaimed, “You stole how much!”

“He’ll be… fine.”

Mitchell massaged the bridge between his nose as he mumbled, “I just… He’s my baby brother… He’s just a kid. Supposed to go off to school and make something of himself. Be better than me, you know?”

Rochelle couldn’t find the words to comfort her boyfriend as his phone dinged. Mitchell’s bottom lip trembled as he stared at the image.

Tears filled Peter’s eyes. He lay on a filthy mattress completely naked. His lips were stretched wide around a red rubber ball. Limbs were stretched out all the way to each corner of the mattress. A hand adorned with a diamond bracelet and jewelry rings with perfectly manicured nails was wrapped around his member. Little droplets of pearly white coated his stomach and the woman’s hand.

Rochelle grasped as she peered over Mitchell’s shoulder. The man was too busy trembling in rage as he stared at the phone. Softly, Rochelle whispered, “Mitchell, I’ve seen those rings and that bracelet before.”
Your stories are well written and thought. Gets me excited everytime
😂
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Ak610 wrote: 9 months ago
Pleasurechip95 wrote: 9 months ago Juliette puckered her lips as she reapplied her lipstick in the car mirror. Peter had barely made a peep from his bound, blindfolded, and gagged position on the backseat of her floor. The boy was submissive. It was a little disappointing to go without a fight. At least he was cute.

“Good boy.”

“He’ll be… fine.”

Your stories are well written and thought. Gets me excited everytime
😂
Thanks so much! I'll try to update something soon ❤️
Socklover2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Socklover2.0 »

[mention]Pleasurechip95[/mention] I love this, very detailed :) one of the best I’ve seen
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Socklover2.0 wrote: 9 months ago @Pleasurechip95 I love this, very detailed :) one of the best I’ve seen
Thanks so much! That's very kind of you❤️
Gluba
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gluba »

Please update! Boy needs to be taught a lesson :twisted:
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Gluba wrote: 9 months ago Please update! Boy needs to be taught a lesson :twisted:
Soon 😉
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic