KARMA (FFF/M) - Updated with Chapter 6 (18th Sept)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
liam_678
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

KARMA (FFF/M) - Updated with Chapter 6 (18th Sept)

Post by liam_678 »

Characters:

Matty - 18 years old. White skin, very attractive, golden brown hair, clean shaven pretty boy face.

Tish - 33 years old. White skin, silky dark brown hair, nice figure, pretty face. Leader of the three.

Lisa - 31 years old. Black hair, Latino, smooth olive skin, very attractive.

Eliza - 30 years old. White skin, Blonde shoulder length hair, beautiful face, smooth legs.

Hey guys, new story here. No bondage happens in the first chapter as it is a set up for the story but it’s essential to understand what happens from Chapter 2 onwards. Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 1:

It was coming up to midnight. Eighteen year old Matty and his three other eighteen year old mates poured back shots in the nightclub they were in as music blared out from the club speakers. They were celebrating the end of their graduation day and the beginning to their long summer break.

“This tequila is fucking beautiful!!” Matty shouted, very clearly beginning to get very intoxicated.

“It’s the fucking shit!!” one of his mates shouted back.

Matty then turned to face the bartender.

“Oy pretty face, get me another shot.”

“I think you’ve had enough young man” the woman replied, “Are you lot even old enough to be in here anyway?”

She was right. Like all other clubs across LA, the legal age for nightclub entry was 21. But that didn’t stop Matty and his mates getting hold of some fake ID.

Matty stared at the bartender.

“Did I ask your permission for a drink, huh?” he aggressively said, “Now stick another shot in there or I’ll fucking do it myself.”

The woman gave him a hard stare, before grabbing the bottle and filling up his shot glass with more tequila.

“See? Wasn’t that hard was it?” he said before downing the shot in one.

Once she was out of earshot, Matty gave her a dirty look.

“Fucking slut” he muttered, “Them girls need to learn their only place in this world is in a guy’s bed.”

“Woah woah” one of Matty’s mates exclaimed, “Bit sexist huh?”

“Nah, man, it’s true” he replied, “Them things are only good for sex and cleaning, nothing more.”

Matty then turned away from the bar to face the rest of the club.

“I could fuck every girl in this club tonight if I wanted to, no sweat” he smirked.

“Go on then” one of his other mates said, pointing at three very attractive ladies, “Try chatting up those hot chicks over there.”

Matty looked over at them, then nodded to his mates.

“Alright” Matty boasted “You guys fucking watch me.”

He put his glass down and walked straight over to the three young women who were happily chatting amongst themselves.

“Yo, what’s up?” he said to them.

They all stared at him with a blank expression.

“Uhhh, can we help you?” one of the women, Eliza, replied.

“Any of you girls wanna… wanna slip out back with me for a bit?”

The oldest woman, Tish, rolled her eyes.

“Look kid, we’re not here for that sort of thing tonight. We’re just out for a laugh and some drinks. Besides, you’re wayyyy too young for us. Try chatting up someone closer to your age yeah?

Matty looked behind him and saw his mates laughing and giggling behind his back. He began to see red and turned back to face the three women.

“What, you think I was seriously interested in you three?” he scoffed, “I only came over cause I felt sorry for you seeing you all on your own here.”

“Yeah yeah” Lisa replied, “That’s what all the little boys say when they’ve been rejected.”

“What? You guys really thought I was interested in you?! Ha ha very funny. Besides, if I really wanted to fuck you three, I would have done it already. So why don’t you three run back to the kitchen where you belong yeah, and let the men decide what’s best for you.”

And with that, he turned back around and walked straight back to his mates, who were still howling with laughter.

“Yeah yeah” Matty groaned, “Laugh it up, go on. They’re the ones that are gonna stay virgins for the rest of their life.”

Matty’s mate playfully ruffled his hair.

“Awww, little Matty can’t handle rejection” he teased.

“Fuck off” Matty replied brushing his friend off.

“Look why don’t we all head over to the other club down the road?” another one of Matty’s mates suggested, “This club is pretty rubbish and I could do with some fresh air.”

“Yeah let’s go” Matty replied, “I’m sick to death of this fucking place. You guys head over there, I’ll catch you up when I finish my drink.”

“Alright” his mate replied.

The three boys walked over to the doors and left the club, leaving Matty alone to down the last bit of alcohol left in his glass.

Just as he was about to get up and follow his friends, Tish walked over to Matty and handed him another drink.

“I’m sorry” she said, “I didn’t mean to embarrass you in front of your mates like that.”

Matty glared back.

“Yeah well you should be sorry. No one ever fucking shows me up in front of anyone ever.”

He snatched the drink out of the older woman’s hand and downed it one go.

He then grabbed Tish by the ass and squeezed it tight.

“Just remember, yeah, we’re the ones that are in charge. You lot are just our sex dolls. Don’t ever forget that.”

He placed his glass down on the counter and headed straight for the doors.

He walked out and saw his friends ahead chatting and laughing before they turned a corner and were out of sight.

“Wait up guys” he called out, but they were already out of ear shot.

He groaned before crossing the road and starting down the pavement in the pitch black night.

About sixty seconds of walking had passed before Matty suddenly began to get very lightheaded. The streets started to spin. The sky was beginning to turn upside down. He was finding it impossible to walk in a straight line.

A few more seconds of dizziness passed before his legs gave way and he passed out cold on the pavement below him.

Lurking in the shadows close by, however, were three very familiar looking women. They walked up towards the teenager and looked down at him as he lay motionless on the floor.

“Knew the plan would work” Tish smirked, “Slipping drugs into a drink is the oldest trick in the book.”

“Alright, we should probably get him stashed away before someone sees us” Lisa said, looking around her.

“The cars just there” said the youngest woman, Eliza, pointing to their red 5 seater car on the other side of the road, “Best to stash this sexist pig in the boot in case someone sees him through the window.”

A huge grin spread across Tish’s face. “Let’s see how this little kid feels when we make HIM the sex toy that belongs in the kitchen….”
Last edited by liam_678 7 months ago, edited 17 times in total.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Very nice set-up. Looking forward to part two.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Gluba
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gluba »

So hot! They should tie and gag him with their worn panties, and work his tongue, if you know what I mean! :twisted:
liam_678
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by liam_678 »

milagros317 wrote: 9 months ago Very nice set-up. Looking forward to part two.
Thank you! Hope to post soon :)
liam_678
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by liam_678 »

Gluba wrote: 9 months ago So hot! They should tie and gag him with their worn panties, and work his tongue, if you know what I mean! :twisted:
Hmmmm like your thinking ;)
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

liam_678 wrote: 9 months ago Karma

Characters:

Matty - 18 years old. White skin, very attractive, golden brown hair, pretty boy face.

Tish - 33 years old. White skin, silky dark brown hair, nice figure, freckled pretty face.

Lisa - 31 years old. Black hair, Latino, smooth olive skin, very attractive.

Eliza - 30 years old. White skin, Blonde shoulder length hair, beautiful face, smooth legs.

Hey guys, new story here. No bondage happens in the first chapter as it is a set up for the story but it’s essential to understand what happens from Chapter 2 onwards. Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 1:

It was coming up to midnight. Eighteen year old Matty and his three other eighteen year old mates poured back shots in the nightclub they were in as music blared out from the club speakers. They were celebrating the end of their graduation day and the beginning to their long summer break.

“This tequila is fucking beautiful!!” Matty shouted, very clearly beginning to get very intoxicated.

“It’s the fucking shit!!” one of his mates shouted back.

Matty then turned to face the bartender.

“Oy pretty face, get me another shot.”

“I think you’ve had enough young man” the woman replied, “Are you lot even old enough to be in here anyway?”

She was right. Like all other clubs across LA, the legal age for nightclub entry was 21. But that didn’t stop Matty and his mates getting hold of some fake ID.

Matty stared at the bartender.

“Did I ask your permission for a drink, huh?” he aggressively said, “Now stick another shot in there or I’ll fucking do it myself.”

The woman gave him a hard stare, before grabbing the bottle and filling up his shot glass with more tequila.

“See? Wasn’t that hard was it?” he said before downing the shot in one.

Once she was out of earshot, Matty gave her a dirty look.

“Fucking slut” he muttered, “Them girls need to learn their only place in this world is in a guy’s bed.”

“Woah woah” one of Matty’s mates exclaimed, “Bit sexist huh?”

“Nah, man, it’s true” he replied, “Them things are only good for sex and cleaning, nothing more.”

Matty then turned away from the bar to face the rest of the club.

“I could fuck every girl in this club tonight if I wanted to, no sweat” he smirked.

“Go on then” one of his other mates said, pointing at three very attractive ladies, “Try chatting up those hot chicks over there.”

Matty looked over at them, then nodded to his mates.

“Alright” Matty boasted “You guys fucking watch me.”

He put his glass down and walked straight over to the three young women who were happily chatting amongst themselves.

“Yo, what’s up?” he said to them.

They all stared at him with a blank expression.

“Uhhh, can we help you?” one of the women, Eliza, replied.

“Any of you girls wanna… wanna slip out back with me for a bit?”

The oldest woman, Tish, rolled her eyes.

“Look kid, we’re not here for that sort of thing tonight. We’re just out for a laugh and some drinks. Besides, you’re wayyyy too young for us. Try chatting up someone closer to your age yeah?

Matty looked behind him and saw his mates laughing and giggling behind his back. He began to see red and turned back to face the three women.

“What, you think I was seriously interested in you three?” he scoffed, “I only came over cause I felt sorry for you seeing you all on your own here.”

“Yeah yeah” Lisa replied, “That’s what all the little boys say when they’ve been rejected.”

“What? You guys really thought I was interested in you?! Ha ha very funny. Besides, if I really wanted to fuck you three, I would have done it already. So why don’t you three run back to the kitchen where you belong yeah, and let the men decide what’s best for you.”

And with that, he turned back around and walked straight back to his mates, who were still howling with laughter.

“Yeah yeah” Matty groaned, “Laugh it up, go on. They’re the ones that are gonna stay virgins for the rest of their life.”

Matty’s mate playfully ruffled his hair.

“Awww, little Matty can’t handle rejection” he teased.

“Fuck off” Matty replied brushing his friend off.

“Look why don’t we all head over to the other club down the road?” another one of Matty’s mates suggested, “This club is pretty rubbish and I could do with some fresh air.”

“Yeah let’s go” Matty replied, “I’m sick to death of this fucking place. You guys head over there, I’ll catch you up when I finish my drink.”

“Alright” his mate replied.

The three boys walked over to the doors and left the club, leaving Matty alone to down the last bit of alcohol left in his glass.

Just as he was about to get up and follow his friends, Tish walked over to Matty and handed him another drink.

“I’m sorry” she said, “I didn’t mean to embarrass you in front of your mates like that.”

Matty glared back.

“Yeah well you should be sorry. No one ever fucking shows me up in front of anyone ever.”

He snatched the drink out of the older woman’s hand and downed it one go.

He then grabbed Tish by the ass and squeezed it tight.

“Just remember, yeah, we’re the ones that are in charge. You lot are just our sex dolls. Don’t ever forget that.”

He placed his glass down on the counter and headed straight for the doors.

He walked out and saw his friends ahead chatting and laughing before they turned a corner and were out of sight.

“Wait up guys” he called out, but they were already out of ear shot.

He groaned before crossing the road and starting down the pavement in the pitch black night.

About sixty seconds of walking had passed before Matty suddenly began to get very lightheaded. The streets started to spin. The sky was beginning to turn upside down. He was finding it impossible to walk in a straight line.

A few more seconds of dizziness passed before his legs gave way and he passed out cold on the pavement below him.

Lurking in the shadows close by, however, were three very familiar looking women. They walked up towards the teenager and looked down at him as he lay motionless on the floor.

“Knew the plan would work” Tish smirked, “Slipping drugs into a drink is the oldest trick in the book.”

“Alright, we should probably get him stashed away before someone sees us” Lisa said, looking around her.

“The cars just there” said the youngest woman, Eliza, pointing to their red 5 seater car on the other side of the road, “Best to stash this sexist pig in the boot in case someone sees him through the window.”

A huge grin spread across Tish’s face. “Let’s see how this little kid feels when we make HIM the sex toy that belongs in the kitchen….”
🔥🔥🔥🔥
liam_678
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by liam_678 »

Chapter 2

Matty’s eyes slowly began fluttering as life began to drain straight back into him. He made a few groaning sounds before his eyes began to slowly open. He stared straight upwards, at what appeared to be the ceiling.

He attempted to sit up but found his arms firmly plastered down to his sides.

In a panic, the teenager raised his head from the pillows underneath and looked down.

To his horror, he saw his entire body covered in heavy, thick, leather straps: two for his biceps, two for his wrists, one for his chest, one for his pelvis, two for his thighs, two for his calves and two for his ankles.

He was also completely naked. Whoever had kidnapped him had made sure to strip him completely from any clothing before placing him in this extreme restraint system.

He also realised there was a large ball shaped object in his mouth forcing his jaws apart, and straps that tightly went round his head keeping the ball in.

He tried to shout at the top of his lungs but only grunts and whimpers were audible.

In a panic, he looked around him. He could see the bed he was lying on with a black silky carpet beneath, red painted walls and a tall red curtain that had been drawn around him so he couldn’t see anything else inside the room he was in.

His head ached and his mouth was intensely dry. He was very clearly hungover from the night before, and after a good minute of thinking, the last thing he could remember was seeing his mates walk off away from him in the distance. But that was it.

The teenager writhed and struggled in his restraints, helplessly trying to break himself free. But, even though he did have quite a well built and slightly muscular figure, he was no match for these incredibly durable restraints. He couldn’t budge an inch.

All of a sudden he could hear a door creaking open and sounds of footsteps getting closer and closer. He could do nothing but anxiously await what he presumed to be his kidnappers walking closer and closer towards him.

Then he nervously watched as the bright red curtain was pulled to the side and three familiar looking women walked up to his bedside. Each woman was dressed in tight black leather with tall black boots. Their breasts were pushed up by their outfit, making their cleavage appear very visibly. Their outfits looked exactly like what a professional dominatrix would wear when dealing with their “clients.”

“Wakey wakey sleepyhead” Tish said with a big smile across her face, “Thought we could hear you moving about. Wow those drugs worked better than I thought they would. It’s just gone 9AM. You’ve been out all night.”

Matty’s eyes bulged when he realised who the women were. And they bulged even more when he realised the obvious reason WHY he was here.

“Haha yeah that’s right” the Latino woman, Lisa, exclaimed, “Remember us? Remember what you said to us? What was it again? Oh yes, we’re sex dolls and we belong in the kitchen.”

Matty tried to speak through his gag but all that came out were grunts and moans again.

“Hmmm not such a touch guy now, are we? Now you don’t have the use of that big mouth of yours” the blonde woman, Eliza, chortled.

Matty let out another groan and gave a cold hard stare towards his three captors. He felt humiliated and embarrassed being overpowered by these women. He hated the feeling of knowing THEY were in control, and not the other way around.

“Right then” Tish said, “This time WE’LL do the talking, and you’ll do the listening. You’re probably wondering where you are right now, huh? Well, you’ve just found yourself at the hand of three professional dominatrixes. You know what a dominatrix is, little boy?”

Matty’s eyes widened. He had heard that word before. He had never been into all this BDSM and domination stuff but he had watched this weird YouTube video a couple years ago of a woman that called herself a dominatrix that did crazy things to people like tying them up and doing all sorts of weird sexual things to them. Was that what was gonna happen to him?!

“You see” Tish continued, “We don’t like it when little boys shout their mouth off at us. When people cross us, they tend to regret it. And now you, pretty boy, are gonna be staying with us from now on… as our sex slave.”

Matty’s heart sank. He began to feel lightheaded and nauseous.

‘A sex slave?!’ he thought to himself, ‘What the fuck does that even mean?! What… they’re gonna… they’re gonna use me… for sex?’

“Awwww” Lisa teased, reaching over and stroking Matty’s face like a baby, “The kiddo looks like he’s gonna cry.”

“Too late for that little boy” Eliza chimed in, “You should have thought about that before you started being sexist to women. You’re all ours now.”

“And don’t even think that anyone is gonna try and look for you” Tish said, holding up Matty’s phone, “We got into your phone and texted your parents and friends telling them you’re going away and you don’t know when you’ll be back. We’ll be texting them now and again, letting them know you’re all okay and you’re doing fine. Except it won’t be coming from you… it will be coming from us. But they won’t know any better.”

She grinned.

“Oh and while we were at it” she continued, “We found out a bit more about you via social media. Your name is Matty Lockwood and you’re 18 years old. And you’re single… no surprise there.”

The three women chuckled with one another as Matty lay on the bed motionless, in shock with everything that was happening to him right now.

“Okay then!” Tish exclaimed, once she had stopped cackling with her friends, “Let’s get you out of there and show you what you’re really in for…”
Gluba
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gluba »

Time to put him to work for the women's pleasure! :twisted:
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

liam_678 wrote: 9 months ago Chapter 2

Matty’s eyes slowly began fluttering as life began to drain straight back into him. He made a few groaning sounds before his eyes began to slowly open. He stared straight upwards, at what appeared to be the ceiling.

In a panic, the teenager raised his head from the pillows underneath and looked down.

To his horror, he saw his entire body covered in heavy, thick, leather straps: two for his biceps, two for his wrists, one for his chest, one for his pelvis, two for his thighs, two for his calves and two for his ankles.

He was also completely naked. Whoever had kidnapped him had made sure to strip him completely from any clothing before placing him in this extreme restraint system.

He also realised there was a large ball shaped object in his mouth forcing his jaws apart, and straps that tightly went round his head keeping the ball in.

He tried to shout at the top of his lungs but only grunts and whimpers were audible.

In a panic, he looked around him. He could see the bed he was lying on with a black silky carpet beneath, red painted walls and a tall red curtain that had been drawn around him so he couldn’t see anything else inside the room he was in.

His head ached and his mouth was intensely dry. He was very clearly hungover from the night before, and after a good minute of thinking, the last thing he could remember was seeing his mates walk off away from him in the distance. But that was it.

The teenager writhed and struggled in his restraints, helplessly trying to break himself free. But, even though he did have quite a well built and slightly muscular figure, he was no match for these incredibly durable restraints. He couldn’t budge an inch.

All of a sudden he could hear a door creaking open and sounds of footsteps getting closer and closer. He could do nothing but anxiously await what he presumed to be his kidnappers walking closer and closer towards him.

Then he nervously watched as the bright red curtain was pulled to the side and three familiar looking women walked up to his bedside. Each woman was dressed in tight black leather with tall black boots. Their breasts were pushed up by their outfit, making their cleavage appear very visibly. Their outfits looked exactly like what a professional dominatrix would wear when dealing with their “clients.”

“Wakey wakey sleepyhead” Tish said with a big smile across her face, “Thought we could hear you moving about. Wow those drugs worked better than I thought they would. It’s just gone 9AM. You’ve been out all night.”

Matty’s eyes bulged when he realised who the women were. And they bulged even more when he realised the obvious reason WHY he was here.

“Haha yeah that’s right” the Latino woman, Lisa, exclaimed, “Remember us? Remember what you said to us? What was it again? Oh yes, we’re sex dolls and we belong in the kitchen.”

Matty tried to speak through his gag but all that came out were grunts and moans again.

“Hmmm not such a touch guy now, are we? Now you don’t have the use of that big mouth of yours” the blonde woman, Eliza, chortled.

Matty let out another groan and gave a cold hard stare towards his three captors. He felt humiliated and embarrassed being overpowered by these women. He hated the feeling of knowing THEY were in control, and not the other way around.

“Right then” Tish said, “This time WE’LL do the talking, and you’ll do the listening. You’re probably wondering where you are right now, huh? Well, you’ve just found yourself at the hand of three professional dominatrixes. You know what a dominatrix is, little boy?”

Matty’s eyes widened. He had heard that word before. He had never been into all this BDSM and domination stuff but he had watched this weird YouTube video a couple years ago of a woman that called herself a dominatrix that did crazy things to people like tying them up and doing all sorts of weird sexual things to them. Was that what was gonna happen to him?!

“You see” Tish continued, “We don’t like it when little boys shout their mouth off at us. When people cross us, they tend to regret it. And now you, pretty boy, are gonna be staying with us from now on… as our sex slave.”

‘A sex slave?!’ he thought to himself, ‘What the fuck does that even mean?! What… they’re gonna… they’re gonna use me… for sex?’

“Awwww” Lisa teased, reaching over and stroking Matty’s face like a baby, “The kiddo looks like he’s gonna cry.”

“Too late for that little boy” Eliza chimed in, “You should have thought about that before you started being sexist to women. You’re all ours now.”

“And don’t even think that anyone is gonna try and look for you” Tish said, holding up Matty’s phone, “We got into your phone and texted your parents and friends telling them you’re going away and you don’t know when you’ll be back. We’ll be texting them now and again, letting them know you’re all okay and you’re doing fine. Except it won’t be coming from you… it will be coming from us. But they won’t know any better.”

She grinned.

“Oh and while we were at it” she continued, “We found out a bit more about you via social media. Your name is Matty Lockwood and you’re 18 years old. And you’re single… no surprise there.”

The three women chuckled with one another as Matty lay on the bed motionless, in shock with everything that was happening to him right now.

“Okay then!” Tish exclaimed, once she had stopped cackling with her friends, “Let’s get you out of there and show you what you’re really in for…”
Damn this is hot 🔥🔥🥵
liam_678
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by liam_678 »

Gluba wrote: 9 months ago Time to put him to work for the women's pleasure! :twisted:
Too right! ;) Thanks for commenting!
liam_678
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by liam_678 »

Ak610 wrote: 9 months ago
liam_678 wrote: 9 months ago Chapter 2

She grinned.

Damn this is hot 🔥🔥🥵
Thank you, appreciate the feedback!
liam_678
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by liam_678 »

Thank you so much to everyone who is reading and commenting. Feedback really does encourage me to keep writing. Enjoy Chapter 3! :)

Chapter 3

Firstly, Lisa and Eliza undid the two straps that kept Matty’s ankles secure. Then they brought out a set of metal ankle cuffs from a box underneath the bed and locked his ankles together with these.

Matty knew they weren’t taking any chances when it came to moving him about. There was unlikely to ever be an opportunity for him to escape.

Once the rest of the straps had been undone and his wrists had been locked together in front of him with a set of metal handcuffs, the three dominatrixes gently pushed his body up so that he was sitting upright and then guided him off the bed so that he was now standing on his own two feet.

It was only when he was standing upright, he remembered that he was completely naked from head to toe. He tried not to show it, but he felt incredibly humiliated, knowing that all his body was out for his captors to look at.

Lisa and Eliza both grabbed Matty’s arms from either side whilst Tish pulled back the red curtain and led them into the rest of the room.

Matty was in shock.

In front of him, he could see loads of different crazy looking furniture. Chairs, frames and racks, with thick leather straps hanging off them, filled the huge red coloured room.

Aswell as this, there was a whole wall filled with what looked like torture devices and things to keep a captive immobile. Matty could see what looked like a dog collar and a leather hood hanging off the wall, aswell as objects that looked designed to fit in a person’s mouth to keep them quiet, like the ball gag he still had tightly forced inside his mouth.

‘What the hell have I got myself into?’ the teenager thought to himself.

“As you can see” Tish smirked, looking straight into her captive’s eyes, “We don’t like it when rude little boys disrespect their elders. And because of your disrespectful attitude towards women, you are gonna get to know us three and this house, especially this dungeon, very well.”

Matty shuddered. The fear in his eyes were very much noticed by his captors.

“Now” Tish continued, as she reached over to his head and begun undoing the straps that held the ball gag in place, “I’m gonna remove this from your mouth and you are gonna be a good little boy for your mistress.”

The straps around his head were released and the saliva covered ball gag was gently taken out.

Before he was able to say anything, Tish pressed her finger across Matty’s mouth.

“No talking now. You listen closely. As a symbol of respect to your new mistress, you must bow down on your hands and knees and lick both my feet.”

Tish removed her boots and stood bare foot on the carpet below. Matty stared in disbelief. He quickly shook his head.

“No, no way” he replied.

Tish glared back at him.

“Are you disobeying a direct order from your mistress?”

“What the fuck is this?!” he yelled, “You’re not my mistress!! I’m not staying here!! Get me the fuck outta here now!!”

The teen began flapping about in Lisa and Eliza’s firm grips like a fish on a hook. The metal jingles of his handcuffs echoed across the dungeon.

Tish rolled her eyes before putting her black boots on again.

“Well, it’s clear you still don’t fully understand what kind of people you’ve really fallen into the hands of. Looks like you might need a bit of reminding. Girls, follow me.”
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

liam_678 wrote: 9 months ago Thank you so much to everyone who is reading and commenting. Feedback really does encourage me to keep writing. Enjoy Chapter 3! :)

Chapter 3

Firstly, Lisa and Eliza undid the two straps that kept Matty’s ankles secure. Then they brought out a set of metal ankle cuffs from a box underneath the bed and locked his ankles together with these.

Matty knew they weren’t taking any chances when it came to moving him about. There was unlikely to ever be an opportunity for him to escape.

Once the rest of the straps had been undone and his wrists had been locked together in front of him with a set of metal handcuffs, the three dominatrixes gently pushed his body up so that he was sitting upright and then guided him off the bed so that he was now standing on his own two feet.

It was only when he was standing upright, he remembered that he was completely naked from head to toe. He tried not to show it, but he felt incredibly humiliated, knowing that all his body was out for his captors to look at.

Lisa and Eliza both grabbed Matty’s arms from either side whilst Tish pulled back the red curtain and led them into the rest of the room.

Matty was in shock.

In front of him, he could see loads of different crazy looking furniture. Chairs, frames and racks, with thick leather straps hanging off them, filled the huge red coloured room.

Aswell as this, there was a whole wall filled with what looked like torture devices and things to keep a captive immobile. Matty could see what looked like a dog collar and a leather hood hanging off the wall, aswell as objects that looked designed to fit in a person’s mouth to keep them quiet, like the ball gag he still had tightly forced inside his mouth.

“As you can see” Tish smirked, looking straight into her captive’s eyes, “We don’t like it when rude little boys disrespect their elders. And because of your disrespectful attitude towards women, you are gonna get to know us three and this house, especially this dungeon, very well.”

“Now” Tish continued, as she reached over to his head and begun undoing the straps that held the ball gag in place, “I’m gonna remove this from your mouth and you are gonna be a good little boy for your mistress.”

The straps around his head were released and the saliva covered ball gag was gently taken out.

Before he was able to say anything, Tish pressed her finger across Matty’s mouth.

“No talking now. You listen closely. As a symbol of respect to your new mistress, you must bow down on your hands and knees and lick both my feet.”

Tish removed her boots and stood bare foot on the carpet below. Matty stared in disbelief. He quickly shook his head.

“No, no way” he replied.

Tish glared back at him.

“What the fuck is this?!” he yelled, “You’re not my mistress!! I’m not staying here!! Get me the fuck outta here now!!”

The teen began flapping about in Lisa and Eliza’s firm grips like a fish on a hook. The metal jingles of his handcuffs echoed across the dungeon.

“Well, it’s clear you still don’t fully understand what kind of people you’ve really fallen into the hands of. Looks like you might need a bit of reminding. Girls, follow me.”
Damn you got me hooked me. 🔥🔥
Simo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Simo »

Amazing Story so far! Can't wait for more updates! Maybe they teach him some manners by making him "clean" their dirty socks or panties with his mouth. Gotta put him to good use "cleaning" like he thought they should be haha :D
liam_678
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by liam_678 »

Ak610 wrote: 9 months ago
liam_678 wrote: 9 months ago Thank you so much to everyone who is reading and commenting. Feedback really does encourage me to keep writing. Enjoy Chapter 3! :)

Chapter 3

Matty was in shock.

“No, no way” he replied.

Tish glared back at him.

Damn you got me hooked me. 🔥🔥
Thank you! Glad to know you’re enjoying it!
liam_678
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by liam_678 »

Simo wrote: 9 months ago Amazing Story so far! Can't wait for more updates! Maybe they teach him some manners by making him "clean" their dirty socks or panties with his mouth. Gotta put him to good use "cleaning" like he thought they should be haha :D
Haha love that idea!! :lol:
Gluba
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gluba »

He needs to do some licking! :twisted:
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Chapter 3

“No, no way” he replied.
Since he has refused to kiss Tish's feet, one appropriate punishment would be for him to be required to lick all six of their feet, especially when they have purposely made their feet sweaty and/or dirty.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

This is EXCELLANT! Thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
liam_678
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by liam_678 »

Thank you so much to [mention]Ak610[/mention] [mention]Simo[/mention] [mention]Gluba[/mention] [mention]milagros317[/mention] and [mention]LunaDog[/mention] for all your comments. So glad to hear you’re all enjoying the story so far!

Chapter 4

Tish began to walk towards the other side of the dungeon, followed closely by Lisa and Eliza who held their struggling, restrained captive within their arms.

“It’ll be a lot easier for you if you stop resisting” Lisa said, as her and Eliza continued marching him across the dungeon.

“It’ll be a lot easier for you, you mean?” Matty snarled back.

“Wow this kid is actually cute when he’s mad” Eliza teased, giving Matty’s wavy hair a playful ruffle.

They carried on walking until they got to a large X shaped device that stood in front of the wall.

Matty stared up at it in horror. It was intimidatingly big.

“This is known as St Andrew’s cross” Tish told him.

Before the boy was able to say anything back, he was swiftly turned around and held down to the cross whilst the three women worked on strapping him down.

He swore and tried resisting but it only resulted in him being pinned down twice as much.

First, his wrists were released from the handcuffs and then pulled upwards either side of him. Then both wrists were secured inside a leather strap, holding him in a spread eagle position.

Similarly, his ankles were removed from the cuffs and then placed inside the straps that sat at both bottom ends of the cross, before both his wrist straps above and ankle straps below were checked over and tightened, keeping him in an even more secure position.

Matty was surprised at how strong the three women were. Sure they had a clear advantage over him as they had already put him in hand and ankle cuffs, but even so, the way they were able to hold a fit and slightly muscular 18 year old immobile, whilst simultaneously securing him tightly to the cross, took him completely by surprise.

This nervously made him suspect that he wasn’t the first unruly captive they had brought down here…

The three dominatrixes stood assertively in front of their eagle spread, bound and naked captive. The leader of the three, Tish, made a gesture with her hand that signalled for her two friends to leave the room. Once they had both left and she was all alone in the room with her captive, she took a step forward so that her very revealing and attractive cleavage was just centimetres away from the boy’s face.

“Now” Tish said, grabbing Matty’s chin and pushing it up in a very seductive way, “How are we gonna teach an unruly slave like you how to have some manners?”

Matty suddenly began to feel a rush of adrenaline flow through his body. He didn’t know whether it was her smooth voice, her pretty face or her very seductive cleavage that was causing this, but one things for sure, she was getting him very sexually excited.

He could feel his dick getting stiffer and his breathing get faster. His teenage hormones were raging like fire. He tried to fight it as hard as he could… but it was simply impossible.

As Tish expected, she looked down and saw Matty’s dick completely stiff and facing towards her.

“Well, well, well” she grinned, “Looks like somebody’s having a good time.”

Matty’s face went red with embarrassment. He tried to ignore what was happening and imagined he was on a nice hot beach somewhere in a hope to get his little member back down again.

But it was a complete failure.

“Let me go” Matty tried to say as intimidatingly as he could, “Get me out of this fucking thing right now.”

“Oh I don’t think your little friend down here agrees” Tish replied, not phased by his attempts to intimidate her at all.

She gently put her fingers on Matty’s dick and began to lightly massage it, sending a wave of sexual excitement through his body.

Matty struggled with his emotions. On one hand, he absolutely hated this stranger overpowering him and putting her fingers all round his bits. But at the same time, it was the most incredible feeling he had ever felt.

Tish continued to gently massage his hard dick, trying to just about tease him without giving him too much pleasure.

“Whatever you’re trying to do, it’s not working” Matty tried to say assertively, “I’m not falling for your tricks.”

“Oh I don’t intend on using any tricks my dear boy” Tish replied, as she continued to seduce her captive by massaging his hard penis, “Just thought you deserved to relive a bit of tension. It isn’t healthy for a hormonal teenager like you to keep all that sexual arousal inside of you. Just relax and let your mistress work her magic.”

Matty tried to fight his emotions as hard as he could. He tried everything to stop himself from giving in to the most intense sexual sensation he had ever felt before…

But it soon just became too much and he had no choice but to let his hormones overpower him.

“If you’re gonna do it, then get on with it” he whispered in a tired, quiet voice. He closed his eyes. His feelings of anger and anxiety had now disappeared and he was now fully taken over by his sexual arousal.

Tish began massaging it more intensely. She used the soft touch of her fingers to stroke his dick up and down, each stroke sending a wave of excitement through Matty’s body.

“Keep going, don’t fucking slow down” the boy whispered in a light, breathy voice.

It was like he had suddenly been completely enchanted by this seductive older woman.

He could feel himself getting closer and closer to climaxing. Just a few more strokes and he’d be there. He got ready for the big inevitable moment about to happen any second…

However, Tish sensed this and released her grip from his penis.

Matty opened his eyes.

“What are you doing?” he said, “I haven’t finished.”

“Oh what a shame” she teased, stroking his cheek, “Maybe if you’re a good boy, I’ll let you finish later.”

Matty stared in disbelief. He had been tricked. This was the worst punishment he had ever endured. His arousal was already at it’s peak and his hormones were raging and spreading like fire all round his body. She couldn’t just leave him like that!

But as if he wasn’t suffering enough already, she grabbed a cock ring that hung up on the wall behind him and slid it up his erect penis.

“Maybe this will make you reconsider disobeying us in the future” she grinned.

And with that, she turned around and left the room without another word before shutting the door firmly and locking it behind her.

Matty thrashed around in his restraints, desperately trying to free himself so that he could get the ring off his dick and finish jerking himself off. The sexual tension intensely lingered inside of him and, if that wasn’t bad enough, the cock ring that tightly squeezed the base of his erect penis, prevented his dick from becoming soft again, causing him great discomfort and soreness.

But there was no hope of escape and no hope of the sexual tension inside of him being released. All he could do was rest back on the cross, be forced to endure his aching erection and feel the intense sexual arousal slowly and painfully ooze out of his body.
Gluba
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gluba »

So hot and kinky!, more is needed! :twisted:
liam_678
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by liam_678 »

[mention]Gluba[/mention] Thank you for your amazing comments as always!!

Just to let everyone know, I’ve posted my first poll up regarding the story. Feel free to put your vote in and, if you want, elaborate on your vote choice in the comments. No new chapter today but I’ll try and get a new one posted by the end of the week. Thank you for all your support for this story!
dezz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dezz »

Tease and denial... the best game in the bondage...
More, more please.
liam_678
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by liam_678 »

dezz wrote: 9 months ago Tease and denial... the best game in the bondage...
More, more please.
Thank you! Will try and update soon :)
liam_678
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by liam_678 »

Chapter 5

About twenty minutes had passed before Matty’s hormones had finally calmed down and had returned to their previous state. His breathing had returned to a normal pace and his penis had finally, after what felt like a lifetime, gone soft again. It was the longest and most painful 20 minutes of his life.

Now he was finally able to think clearly, he couldn’t believe what had just happened.

He had known deep down that he was gonna be tricked somehow, yet he still let his guard down and made a complete fool of himself. To women of all people. The women he always felt he could overpower and tell them what to do. Now the roles were being revered and he couldn’t think of a thing more horrible than that.

About ten more minutes had passed before he saw the red door being unlocked and then flung open by his captors, still dressed in their tight, revealing, leather dominatrix outfits.

They all walked up to their naked captive, still firmly attached to the cross.

“Well” Tish spoke, “I hope you understand now who we truly are and what we’re capable of. Hopefully you won’t be trying to disobey us anytime soon again.”

She then clicked her fingers and her two friends walked over to the wall and each took off an object that looked like a whip and another that looked like a paddle, before walking back towards Matty again.

“Or maybe you need a bit more reminding about what happens to slaves when they disobey their mistresses” Tish continued with a glare that sliced through him like a knife in butter.

Matty stared down at the two objects in Lisa and Eliza’s hands. They were definitely intimidating looking things and looked like they could cause a victim a serious amount of pain.

Seeing as it was hopeless to try and change his captors minds, he did the most sensible thing a person could do in this situation.

“Fine” he reluctantly whimpered, “I’ll do what you want.”

Matty knew they would happily torture him for hours on end if they could and the outcome would still be the same. At least this way, he could save himself the strength to try and fight his way out later on.

Tish smiled.

“There’s a good boy. Girls, release him.”

First, Lisa slipped the cock ring off of Matty’s dick and hung it back on the wall behind him.

Next, Lisa and Eliza both grabbed the same set of hand and ankle cuffs they had restrained him with earlier, and first released Matty’s wrists from the straps above him before binding them together in front of him with the handcuffs.

Then they released his ankles from their straps and placed the ankle cuffs around them, ensuring that he could not try and run after they released him from the cross.

“Now, let’s try this again” Tish commanded, “As a token of your submission, get down on your hands and knees and lick your mistress’ feet.”

Tish removed her boots again and Matty looked down at her nail polished bare feet. They looked smooth and clean but that didn’t make it any more appealing for the teenager.

He hesitated for a moment. But then he looked up and saw all the different torture devices around the dungeon, like they were watching him and patiently waiting to be used all round his body. There was no way he was prepared to endure such treatment.

Swallowing his pride, Matty slowly got down on his hands and knees and began licking Tish’s right foot several times. He stopped after 5 licks, hoping that she had had enough but she simply instructed him to keep going until she said.

Tish closed her eyes and breathed out, enjoying the feel of her young captive’s soft tongue moving across her bare foot.

“Now the other one” she ordered, once she was satisfied with his work on her right foot.

Matty couldn’t believe how some people could find this enjoyable. He wanted to puke after every lick.

Taking a deep, heavy breath, he bent down again and started licking her right foot over and over whilst Tish stood there and took great satisfaction in every lick.

After about 60 seconds, she instructed for Matty to stop. He hoped this crazy and disgusting ritual was finally over but, unfortunately for him, he was ordered to repeat the exact same thing on first Lisa’s feet, and then Eliza’s.

Many licks later, after he had graced all six feet with his tongue, he was finally given the green light to stop and allowed to stand back up on his own two feet. The teen was deeply relieved it was over.

“Well” Tish grinned, “You did a good job down there. Your mistresses are very pleased with your work. Now your submission to us has been proven, I think you’re finally ready for your first job.”

She then grabbed a dog collar and a leash from the wall beside them and attached the collar around the young slave’s neck. She clipped the leash onto the collar and gave it a test tug.

“Alright, follow me” she instructed as she gently pulled the boy forwards with the leash, forcing him to walk closely behind her, whilst Lisa and Eliza followed closely behind Matty.

The teenage slave was led out through the doorway leading out of the dungeon and into the rest of the basement.

“Where are you taking me?” he asked nervously, but his captors just simply carried on walking forwards without saying a word.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic