TEACHING BRAD A LESSON + THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE (M+/M) *NEW CHAPTER APR 09*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ALSO SHARE STEVEN'S AWKWARDNESS AROUND THE GUYS IF YOU'D BEEN STASHED THE WAY HE WAS?

YES
38%
NO
24%
If you voted YES, then select who you'd feel most awkward interacting with (1 choice)
No votes
COREY
14%
BIG MIKE
10%
ANDREW
6%
BRAD
2%
RYAN
6%

Total votes: 50

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

All y'all got some crazy priorities here! Tell Josh, don't tell Josh, imprison this person, stop that person.

What I want to know is, are the pies okay? I Corey said he was gonna handle it, but I'm worried about those baked goods!
My M/M Stories Here
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

socjuc wrote: 3 months ago
Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 months ago I've forgotten what I was going to say about the actual chapter but the banter is very enjoyable. This sort of trouble always seems to ensue when Josh is around - he really is just a magnet for mischief!
I know really? That Josh and @Socksbound T-R-O-U-B-L-E :lol: :lol: :P (kidding couldn't resist!)

On a contemplative note....I could totally see Josh throw @Socksbound under the bus to 'shift' the focus off of him....and attempt to get less of a severe bounding. Josh strikes me as a bit of a weasel that way.... Am I way off here? :? :lol:
He may throw me under the bus, but have you considered he may throw someone random like yourself or even @OrdinaryWorld who aren’t on his side or sitting on the fence 😂
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Socksbound wrote: 3 months ago
socjuc wrote: 3 months ago
Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 months ago I've forgotten what I was going to say about the actual chapter but the banter is very enjoyable. This sort of trouble always seems to ensue when Josh is around - he really is just a magnet for mischief!
I know really? That Josh and @Socksbound T-R-O-U-B-L-E :lol: :lol: :P (kidding couldn't resist!)

On a contemplative note....I could totally see Josh throw @Socksbound under the bus to 'shift' the focus off of him....and attempt to get less of a severe bounding. Josh strikes me as a bit of a weasel that way.... Am I way off here? :? :lol:
He may throw me under the bus, but have you considered he may throw someone random like yourself or even @OrdinaryWorld who aren’t on his side or sitting on the fence 😂
oh yeah, guaranteed he would, it's Josh :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

gag1195 wrote: 3 months ago What I want to know is, are the pies okay? I Corey said he was gonna handle it, but I'm worried about those baked goods!
This! Everyone knows, apocalypse or not, first priority should be turning off your appliances!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

@bondagefreak Soooo freaking awesome, my mind went haywire with those one liners of Andrew. I just find it really hot imagining those scenarios, add to the fact how you describe as Nick like on some aspects. He is like a mystery for me that makes me want to know more about him.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Fun random trivia fact about the guys Steven is living with: This was completely unplanned and unexpected but if we exclude Brad - who's a bit of an outlier on most fronts - the team is perfectly split into two very distinct categories.

Special 'Bondagefreak esteem points' to the first person who figures out and finds the logic between these two groups & why they're split up like this ;) P.s- @Pup Wingletang, your account is already maxed out. Leave some for the rest of your friends, won't you? 8-)

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 months ago Fun random trivia fact about the guys Steven is living with: This was completely unplanned and unexpected but if we exclude Brad - who's a bit of an outlier on most fronts - the team is perfectly split into two very distinct categories.

Special 'Bondagefreak esteem points' to the first person who figures out and finds the logic between these two groups & why they're split up like this ;) P.s- @Pup Wingletang, your account is already maxed out. Leave some for the rest of your friends, won't you? 8-)

*Hand shoots into the air* Sir, sir! Pick me, pick me! I think I know!

Once the class swot, always the class swot!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 months ago Fun random trivia fact about the guys Steven is living with: This was completely unplanned and unexpected but if we exclude Brad - who's a bit of an outlier on most fronts - the team is perfectly split into two very distinct categories.

My first thought was "into dom/sub dynamics and bondage vs not" and then I decided that was wrong, and then it was "queer vs not queer" which I also realised was wrong :lol:

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Hehe... my guess was "relatively chill" vs "relatively intense", but that doesn't seem like it...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 3 months ago My first thought was "into dom/sub dynamics and bondage vs not" and then I decided that was wrong, and then it was "queer vs not queer" which I also realised was wrong :lol:
Humm. I had to look up the word queer to see if the definition had changed in the past few years (it has not) 'cause I was always told never to use that word. Dictionaries still define it as meaning "odd, bizarre, strange" and classify it as being offensive when used to describe a person's sexuality.

In the 90s, 2000s and 2010s that was a huge no. However, it seems to suddenly be okay to use it now, even though just a few years ago the lesbian and gay communities were telling us never to use that term. How times have changed! Also, the French equivalent of the word is hugely offensive...which is perhaps part of the reason I'm a bit shocked to see anglophones suddenly being fine and dandy with that word being thrown around in this context.

Call me old, but my 90s/2000 brain still sees this as a huge no :lol:

In any case, with the exception of Steven & Jeremy (both of whom are gay) and Josh & Zack (both of whom are bi) the others are straight or at the very most, bi-curious/woman-deprived. So nope, the splitting of the two groups has nothing to do with sexuality I'm afraid. Nice try though 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I reached the last released chapter of this one. One of my dreams came true: seeing Brad tied up and gagged by other guys. I was so excited about that.

He deserves to be tied up for a long time to pay for his sins :twisted:

As always, perfect story, sir. I'm looking forward to Josh's birthday arc. Let's see what problems Josh will get into at the hands of these crazy athletes. Steven won't be able to help his friend now 8-)
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

that1kid13 wrote: 3 months ago
OrdinaryWorld wrote: 3 months ago Then again, I could very well just want to stay out of it and not take sides.
Take sides 😈😈
@OrdinaryWorld is sorta like Big Mike. He'd rather not take sides and remain on the sidelines. But with enough prodding, I'm certain he could be coerced into taking a more active role; either by joining your little rebellion or by embarking on a quest to find suitable gags for your and @Socksbound's mouth while the other guys wrestle you down and truss you up.

But yes, by all means, do take sides @OrdinaryWorld 8-)

Tsuhaya wrote: 3 months ago I reached the last released chapter of this one. One of my dreams came true: seeing Brad tied up and gagged by other guys. I was so excited about that.
Welcome back, Matthew! Was super stoked to see your name pop up in the comments. I knew you'd enjoy this tale when you got to it. And yeah, Brad definitely had this coming. I'm sure you would've jumped right in and done your part to help out had you been in the living room with Shawn & company.

Who did you vote for in the poll, by the way?

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL THOSE OF YOU PARTICIPATING.
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. ENJOY!

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @blackbound @socjuc @Batsox @Whitestorm @Pup @Tsuhaya
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
BE SURE TO VOTE ON THE POLL IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO!

THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL STORY

As soon as my gagging was complete, Andrew slid his colossal bare soles back into the gaping chasms of his freakishly large and hellishly odourous trainers before finally squatting down next to his younger brother's heavily bound form. Ethan's mouth was already packed with a sock and sealed shut beneath multiple layers of adhesive duct tape, but that apparently didn't stop the jumbo-footed gamer from unleashing three additional orbits around the already well-gagged prisoner's head - if only to further ensure that the old sock he'd peeled off his own foot a few minutes ago remained firmly entrenched inside the helpless captive's cavity.

Ethan furrowed his brow and mmmphed unintelligibly behind his toe-flavoured stuffing, but Andrew offered him no explanation as to why he felt the gag needed reinforcing.

My friend and I could only lay there and watch as Big Mike and Corey rummaged through the bedroom's spacious closet; pulling out large boxes, survival gear and a trio of thick, rolled-up sleeping bags.

"Alright, that's good. There should be enough room in there for the two of them." the shaggy-haired heartthrob eventually remarked, giving my friend and I a pretty good idea of the fate that would soon befall us.

Part of me wanted to shake my head no and beg Corey for mercy, but I was still boggled down and dazed by the sheer authority and figurative weight of Andrew's imposed gag. He had ordered me to remain quiet; his tone so stern and authoritative that I just couldn't bring myself to defy him by attempting to speak past his sock. So instead I just lay there, kept my eyes glued down to the carpet floor and obediently chewed on my smelly gag.

"They should be separated. Him inside there and Steven in your room." the stone-faced, hairy-legged goliath cooly advised, suggesting Ethan be hidden in the closet and I be stashed away inside Ryan and Corey's bedroom.

Ryan momentarily paused the light torments he was dishing out on Ethan just long enough to consider his far less playful subordinate's overly cautious suggestion.

"Nah, don't worry, bro. We can stash 'em together. There's no way in hell they're getting out of our knots on their own." he calmly spoke, his showy display of confidence serving as an added reminder of just how excessively strung up we both were.

"Ain't that right, midget-boy?" the supremely cocky stallion teased, standing tall above Ethan's form and triumphantly pressing a sneakered foot down on top of the defeated lad's rump and upper back.

My fellow prisoner grunted in defiance and struggled against his tight bonds, but Ryan merely snickered; letting out a sexy chuckle and inciting even more defiance by chucking one of his own jet-black trainers off and then playfully rubbing the underside of his socked foot all over Ethan's gagged face.

I watched as my friend struggled and writhed and watched as his hands and fingers frantically flailed around; futilely attempting to find some sort of loose end or stray knot. Ethan let out a series of garbled cries, each one hinting at just how strong and unpleasant the smooth-tongued muscle-jock's socks smelled. But his would-be defiance lost most of its potency when those defenceless nostrils of his fell prey to the smothering grip of Ryan's remarkably bulbous socked toes.

"Haha! Yeah, there you go, you little fuck. Get your little nose inside there." the swooningly attractive stud smirked, apparently deriving substantial pleasure from making his bound prisoner squirm.

I watched the arousing spectacle unfold with great interest, not to mention a sizeable bit of jealousy. Ryan continued absent-mindedly tormenting and playing around with his victim, all the while paying me virtually no attention at all. I was relieved not to be at the receiving end of his socked toes, but also a bit envious of my younger friend and jealous of the attention he was getting.

As much as I would've enjoyed being toyed with and teased, I took a measure of pride in the knowledge that my status as Nick's personal wife once again shielded me and marked me as being off-limits to everyone else.

I was still at the very bottom of the food chain and had to obey and comply with every command I was given. But belonging to a senior provider - especially one as feared and as respected as Nick - meant that the junior team usually gave me a wider berth and handled me with greater care than they did my fellow subs. I rather enjoyed that, but I sometimes secretly wished that wasn't the case. What I mean is, I sorta wished they wouldn't treat me with greater care or consideration. I would have enjoyed being played with and lightly tormented in the same manner that Ethan was. Especially by Ryan. Even more so upon being made privy to the knowledge that he would have claimed me for himself and possibly even shared me with his best buddy Corey had I not already been claimed and affiliated with Nick.

Don't get me wrong, I loved my husband more than anything in the world and could not, even for a second, realistically imagine going through life without him. Still, I'd be lying if I said I didn't let my mind wander off from time to time. Yes, I was guilty of that, as I'm sure you all are.

I'd occasionally given thought to who I would have liked to be paired up with had I never met Nick. Suffice it to say, the decision - even though purely hypothetical - was a near-impossible one.

Bob and Mitch both held an undeniable appeal - and a rather large one at that. But the age difference was admittedly quite considerable. Perhaps a little too much so for me to seriously consider either of them as being viable mates. Still, the idea did hold some limited appeal.

I had a big thing for Zack, and by that I mean really big. The attraction I felt for him was irrefutable, so much so that I still found myself occasionally wishing Jeremy hadn't come back into the picture three years ago. Selfish thoughts, I know. But those thoughts are my own and I'd never actually dream of acting on them. So don't even think about looking down on me with a holier-than-thou judgemental gaze. Besides, you can't, or at least shouldn't judge a person based on what they think. Only what they do.

On that note, I liked Shawn a lot as well, albeit for completely different reasons. He was a mixed bag and we had a lot of history together; some of it quite ugly in fact. But I still felt a strong attraction to him and did not entirely dislike sharing his bed at night. Shawn would've definitely made my list of top contenders.

Most of you are also no doubt aware that I used to have a soft spot for Chris. That hasn't changed. I still found him every bit as attractive as I did three years ago, and I genuinely liked his easy-going, yet oh-so-jockish nature.

Master Ryan was something else though. There was a sense of danger and risk about him that I found so very...enthralling. He was charming and gallant, in his own unique way, but also possessed of a certain malice, not to mention trace amounts of sadism and a stunningly pleasing physique. Brad had all of those traits in abundance as well, but he was too prideful, bitter and complicated to warrant a place on my list. The tyrant did seem to be hitting it off quite well with a certain blue-eyed, blond-haired friend of mine recently, but I'm not really supposed to be talking to you guys about that. I think they wanna keep that under wraps, at least for the time being.

Anyways, getting back to Ryan, I would have been hard-pressed indeed to refuse his advances, especially upon being told - by none other than himself - that I would've been his personal property had my affiliation with Nick been non-existent. Add to that the fact that he and his jumbo-limbed best buddy Corey shared almost everything - including a large bed - and it became easy to understand why it was hard for me not to think about that every now and then.

So yeah, as much as it pleased me to know that I was a bit off-limits to Shawn's crew, I did find myself a bit envious of all the unwanted attention poor Ethan was getting.

My fellow prisoner and I ended up spending most of the afternoon stashed away in the stuffy closet; our strictly bound bodies arched back into the cruellest and most excessive of hogties while our duct tape-covered cheeks and mouths remained firmly puffed around squishy, speech-impeeding balls made up of Andrew's sweaty, week-old no-show socks.

We spent much of that time arguing with each other, struggling against our bonds and making wild head gestures in an attempt to formulate some sort of would-be escape plan.

I actually found our predicament quite arousing and even comical at first. I hadn't been bound up in quite a long time, so although the process of being placed under arrest for no reason was an all-around frustrating one, I actually welcomed the unexpected reprieve, not to mention the chance to get better acquainted with handsome Andrew's worn socks.

Still, as much as it aroused me, I was having a lot of trouble coming to terms with the gag.

My relationship with Andrew had always been very polite and formal. I reported to him and was directly under his watch, but he'd always treated me with a certain amount of dignity and respect, most likely because I was usually on top of my game and was naturally quite compliant.

I could totally see him gagging Ethan - after all, they were brothers. But never in a million years would I have imagined him having the balls to peel his own grubby socks off only to forcibly impose one of them on my mouth. And yet there I was, quite literally sucking on one of his raunchy old stink bombs.

Unfortunately, the initial excitement eventually wore off and predictably gave way to annoyance and later frustration. Andrew's socks stank to high heavens and the continued inability to get my point - any point - across to Ethan was growing increasingly maddening. The bonds themselves were way too strict and no matter how hard we tried coordinating with each other, the knots remained unwavering and well out of reach.

I was, quite shamefully, the first one to break down and start calling for help. This entire plot - being arrested by Corey, bound up against my will, forcibly gagged and stashed away - wasn't right, and I became hellbent on getting an audience with Shawn.

In hindsight, had Shawn been the one to carry out my arrest or had he at least been there to inform me that the team had his blessing to do so, I would've acquiesced and surrendered myself to them in a heartbeat. The fact that he wasn't even present though, and that my husband was out and quite possibly unaware of my stashing...it irked me. And not just a little, I mean it irked me a lot!

"Uggghmmph! Uggghmmph! Mppggh pphhh ggmmpph mpph!" I cursed and cried out, vehemently trying to voice out some sort of desperate call for help.

Ethan laughed behind his own toe-scented wadding; sounding immensely amused by my continued inability to get a word out past his big brother's muffling sock. Much to my own imminent satisfaction though, he too eventually broke down into an anger-induced tantrum. It was my turn to laugh.

We must've spent at least two whole hours cooped up in that musty closet and sucking on Andrew's foot rags before the sound of approaching footsteps warned us of an unknown visitor. For a moment there, I thought Ryan had sent Mike or another one of his cohorts to check up on us. So you can probably imagine my surprise when the closet door swung open and my fellow prisoner and I were greeted with the welcome sight of our good friend Jeremy.

"Mmmphh!" Ethan and I both cried out in triumphant unison.
Freedom at last! Or so we thought.

ENJOYING THIS STORY?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

Jeremey has some nefarious intentions does he? Is he working with the others guys and trying to explore his switch side :D ?

Oh and I cannot complete the poll sadly as I am aromantic as you know and I would not want any of them as a boyfriend, husband, etc. It is all just dominance with me :lol:.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Oooooh hot chapter and description of Ryan, Andrew, and Corey.

Very interested to see what's happening with Jeremy - I'm not sure how much we've heard from him this series.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Well, I'm pretty sure that Jeremy won't be helping them free - he's got way too much loyalty to Zack and authority in general!

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Great chapter as per usual Sir. You never cease to amaze by adding little tidbits that give us a greater understanding of your characters. Steven’s feelings often mirror my own and I totally understand where he’s coming from with Ryan.

Jeremy is definitely not there to help them escape of that I’m sure, but what role he’s in is unclear to me. Is he about to get jumped for snooping? Is he an informant for Zac checking the prisoners are still outta the way? Or is he planning to tease his bound up counterparts? Guess only time will tell
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Oh Steven, I totally understand the wandering mind and imagining what it would be like to be the property of any of these guys. Sharing a bed with Ryan and Corey sounds great!

And Josh and Brad are a thing?? That is one chaotic duo.

I don't think Jeremy is there to help :twisted:
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Interesting....very Interesting Sir....

Jeremy's presence is a neat way to end the chapter. Now I wonder where this is going.

Steven's inner thoughts about all of these Jocks, is fairly revealing...and how he backtracks to himself when he knows he may be going into a more questionable territory.. :mrgreen:

The best part though, Ryan exercising his socked toes over Ethan's sockgagged face, and how this spawned some envy with Steven :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Really liked how you go through Steven's inner thought and how you've written them so vividly, sir. Truly, I appreciate your craft. How you are breaking the fourth wall through Steven's thought felt very natural and relatable. Excited on how the next chapter would unfold.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

GoBucks wrote: 3 months ago

And Josh and Brad are a thing?? That is one chaotic duo.
That’s what I was wondering as well. Also kinda wondering if they would make a better pair. Jeremy kinda just let the abuse happen to him but would Josh stand up enough for himself or would he just be black and blue the entire time. I have a odd suspicion Josh likes it a little rough lol
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

that1kid13 wrote: 3 months ago
GoBucks wrote: 3 months ago And Josh and Brad are a thing?? That is one chaotic duo.
That’s what I was wondering as well. Also kinda wondering if they would make a better pair. Jeremy kinda just let the abuse happen to him but would Josh stand up enough for himself or would he just be black and blue the entire time. I have a odd suspicion Josh likes it a little rough lol
Wait yeah I missed this lol. I think bondagefreak has mentioned before that Brad's style of relationship is possible, but Jeremy was just the worst possible match for him. I think someone as stable but also independent as Josh could handle Brad, but it's undoubtedly still a very odd and chaotic pairing :lol:

Hope we get to hear more about them

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Seems to me that our two captives had some valuable time together in the closet.... Whatever is going to happen, I hope the two of them will remain in their bonds! 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

Jeremy’s visit is intriguing. I would certainly let my mind wander if I were in that situation.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic