TEACHING BRAD A LESSON + THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE (M+/M) *NEW CHAPTER APR 09*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ALSO SHARE STEVEN'S AWKWARDNESS AROUND THE GUYS IF YOU'D BEEN STASHED THE WAY HE WAS?

YES
38%
NO
24%
If you voted YES, then select who you'd feel most awkward interacting with (1 choice)
No votes
COREY
14%
BIG MIKE
10%
ANDREW
6%
BRAD
2%
RYAN
6%

Total votes: 50

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Amazing chapters! Ethan's situation is a dream for most people here, he should be grateful for being so lucky, I'm sure Mitch just wants to see his son happy 8-). I loved seeing how Mitch has a mischievous spirit within him when it comes to tormenting Ethan :twisted:

Every situation in the main room is interesting, but the million-dollar question is: Where is Josh? I hope our blonde prince is safe and secure ;)

I also loved seeing the guys tickling Corey, it was an incredible addition to the chapter, I would love if there was more of this hazing and joking dynamic between the athletes
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

Guardianbound wrote: 1 month ago Did Mitch just gag his son with his own briefs...then left him hogtied under the table where he could torture him with his own feet... :shock:

Hot chapter! Love Steven's descriptions as always.
Such such such a hot idea!!!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS, GUYS!
REALLY GLAD TO SEE SO MANY OF YOU ENJOYING THIS.

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER. ENJOY, FOLKS!

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @blackbound @socjuc @Batsox @Whitestorm
@Tsuhaya @jammer212 @berlinberlin @sock slave boy @noarmgr @Lovethemsocks @ryguy98 @ChairBoy @puffalover
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
BE SURE TO VOTE ON THE POLL IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO!

THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL STORY

"Hey! Look who's finally up and about!" Bob cheerfully called out, greeting me with a warm smile, instantly causing Zack and Mitch to do the same. Brad raised his eyes up from the gameboard but predictably remained silent and openly nonchalant as I approached the table and allowed myself to be pulled in by my lover's extended arm.

I sat on Nick's lap for a bit, scanning the large World War Two recreation board game and the many pieces that were being set up; tanks, infantry, boats, aeroplanes, artillery and submarines, each with their own set of attack and defence scores.

Shawn was too caught up in setting up his own pieces - which were mostly focused in China and Southeast Asia - to take note of my arrival, but I knew him well enough to know it was more a case of singlemindedness than pure indifference.

"Wow. All fixed up and pretty." Nick approvingly mumbled; rubbing my back and then discreetly kissing the top of my head before returning his focus back to his dark grey-coloured pieces and the game's lengthy setup instructions.

I spent a few moments contemplating the board and observing each player's pieces. The colours differentiated them easily enough, as did their placement on the rather extensive board. My husband would be playing the Germans; his pieces very generously sprawled out across Nazi-controlled Europe - France, Poland, etc. Brad was playing the Japanese empire, which I thought fitting in the sense that he would be allied with Nick.

Against them was Bob, who would be playing the Russian Soviets, Zack, who would be in control of Great Britain and its many distant colonies, Shawn taking on the notoriously daunting role of China and Mitch setting up his green pieces in the relative safety of the US, marking him as being in control of the Americans.

I liked strategy games, and though I'd never played this particular one, I relished the opportunity to observe its development and perhaps even advise my husband on his best path to world domination.

Though it all looked quite enticing, the growling of my stomach and the notable absence of Josh quickly reminded me of the fact that I had other priorities.

I was admittedly quite curious as to my friend's whereabouts. So much so in fact that I wasted no time in embarking on a search for him as soon as Nick excused me so that I could make myself something to eat. That was the plan, of course - getting something to eat - but tracking down Josh was my first order of business. Getting some food into my growling stomach would come second.

As it turns out, tracking Josh's whereabouts proved easier than expected. Although I'd missed the actual hazing due to Jeremy's double-crossing ploy to keep myself and Ethan stashed away, it didn't exactly take a rocket scientist to guess how it had gone.

Joshua, or rather, what I deduced to be Joshua, was alone in the cottage's largest bedroom and reduced to a state of limbless, speechless immobility. He was mummified from head to toe, not in duct tape - well, not that I could tell anyway - but in a number of glaringly thick, heavy-duty sleeping bags.

Repair tools, canned supplies, technical clothing, medication, and survival gear were always top priorities whenever we, or rather, the providers raided vacant homes and abandoned shops. Bedding, as in mattresses, pillows and sleeping bags - especially cold-weather bags - were also very high up the list. So yeah, as you can probably imagine, after about a year's worth of active raiding and scavenging, we had a lot of those lying around Bob's cottage. And I really do mean a lot!

Joshua was trapped in what appeared to be a number of very thick bags - mummy-shaped bags to be exact. Though left on one of the roomy beds, the narrow stretcher concealed beneath his worm-shaped cocoon kept him from wiggling around; its eight sturdy safety straps preventatively keeping the mummified host from sitting up or falling off the bed.

Even from a distance, the sheer thickness of the swaddling was downright impossible to miss. The eight safety straps that dug into the immensely bloated cocoon created deep canyons in the loft, giving the mummy-shaped prison a veritable grub-like appearance.

Of even greater interest to me though was the fact that nary an opening had been left for the mummified beta-jock's face. The sleeping bag hoods had all been tightened off and knotted shut, leaving Josh in the dark and unaware of his surroundings. The blond host's only remaining link to the outside world came in the form of a breathing tube which rose out of the bloated prison and dangled off to the side of the bed. In other words, my friend was breathing through a gas mask - which was undoubtedly clasped tight around his face - and drawing air in through the long inhaler tube that was mercifully allowed to protrude out of the cocoon's tightened hood openings.

Air noisily kept rushing into the tube as he breathed into the military-grade breathing apparatus. But it's only when I stepped into the otherwise silent bedroom that I came to understand the nature of the barely audible but very much displeasured groans that occasionally punctuated his ragged breathing.

A wave of mild disorientation instantly hit me as soon as I stepped in through the gaping doorway and came face to face with the nauseatingly strong smell that was festering within. It wasn't just a smell, it was a stench really.

I entered the room and tip-toed my way closer to Josh's bedridden form quite timidly at first.

From having spent several a night tightly curfew-sacked and safely stored away inside my overprotective husband's supremely smothering, monstrously overstuffed antarctic-grade expedition bag, I knew with utmost certainty that Joshua most assuredly couldn't hear a thing in there. Well..that is, aside from his own breathing and the constant swooshing of nylon every time he so much as moved a finger or twitched an eyebrow.

Nick's derangingly fat, antarctic-grade expedition bag

Though the extreme loftiness of my friend's multi-sleeping bag encasement appeared at least as thick and as soundproof as Nick or Zack's downright impossibly fat bags, I still made it a point of remaining quiet and making myself as discreet as possible...if only for the sake of keeping Joshua ignorant to my presence.

I just stood there for a while; contemplating my mummified friend, taking in the sound of his heavy breathing whilst at the same time lightly running my fingers against the silky nylon of his soft glistening cocoon.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
"Mmgggpphhh..."

The sound of another barely audible but noticeably disgruntled moan eventually made itself manifest again, as did the blond prisoner's somewhat perceptible but downright hopeless attempt to escape his lofty prison. Even without the safety straps keeping him pinned down, I knew he would've been very hard-pressed to find a way out of those generously insulated bags. Much like Ethan under the large dining room table, poor Josh was going nowhere.

In any case, it didn't take long for my eyes to venture downwards, towards the rubbery breathing tube that trailed down to the side of the bed and hung limply just a few inches off the floor. Right next to the dangling air tube lay Joshua's own remarkably crummy sneakers - which had obviously been wrestled off his feet and tossed down to the floor prior to his forceful bagging.

Given how potent and smelly his mesmerisingly battered Tns were, it should come as little surprise to you that I practically came in my shorts and spent quite a bit of time just sitting there and wanking off to the potent stench they were giving off.

Secure in the knowledge that the beta-jock couldn't hear me and remained oblivious to my presence, I at one point took things a step further and hovered one of his own stunningly acrid shoes directly underneath the end of his defenceless breathing tube. His trainers were quite offensive as far as footwear went, so it should once again come as little surprise that my unwelcomed ministrations ended up provoking a vivid reaction - one no doubt tainted by equal parts revulsion and great confusion.

It continued like that for several minutes. I took in more whiffs of his festering shoe, rubbed my own woody while doing so and then hovered the funky sneaker directly underneath his breathing tube over and over again before repeating the process with his other shoe.

"Mmmgggpphhh!" came the sound of an almost inaudible protest, even as his breathing grew more ragged and the sound of his heavily filtered coughs filled the dimly-lit bedroom.

*HFF. KKKFFFF. KFFF. HHFF*
*KKKFFFF. KFFF. HHFF. KFF*

The young man was still wholly unaware of my presence, but much to my own immense satisfaction, the sound of his tortured moans and muffled coughs confirmed what I initially suspected. He wasn't breathing with his mouth. He had preventatively been gagged and was being forced to sniff with his nose.

As soon as it fully dawned on my mind that his sniff-holes were completely helpless and at my mercy, I gave the coughing twunk a serious run for his money by repeatedly forcing him to sniff both of his own eye-wateringly funky trainers.

And so I just sat there; jerking off, taking giant whiffs straight out of his big dingy old fucks and then forcing him to do the same via the conveniently undefendable breathing tube he was being forced to draw air from.

It actually took a while for me to realise this, but the ambient stench that dominated the bedroom had grown poignant to the point of being truly unpleasant and, much to my own temporary confusion, was proving even more offensive than the air spilling out of Joshua's super crummy sneakers.

It didn't seem possible at first.

I took a whiff of my friend's shoe, mentally acknowledged how acrid it smelled, pulled it off my face and breathed what should've been fresher air...only to crinkle my nose and be faced with an even more revolting stench. It was to the point where Josh was soon groaning and coughing even when his breathing tube wasn't in the immediate vicinity of his own funky trainers.

That can't be right, I remember thinking to myself.

I swung my seated form around and quickly scanned the bedroom in search of some other culprit. That's when I noticed them just sitting there, next to the bed on the far side of the bedroom - my own chronically foul-footed husband's infamously torturous pair of recently discarded, monumentally oversized, steaming hot police boots.

ENJOYING THIS STORY?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Well that explains Josh's whereabouts 🤣🤣. Sounds like Steven might not be done with his friend just yet either 😈
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Haha! Good fun - love the picture and description of Josh's stinky shoes.

Wonder how Nick's boots got there ;)
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I thought for sure Joshua would be under the other table as the lower tiered alphas gamed, like Ethan was. Guess that means there is an open table for Steven :lol:
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I really want testing this sleeping bag
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

What a terrific chapter that finally lets us know Josh’s fate. Shame Steven missed the actual takedown and appears my screaming out didn’t help him.

The pictures are such a good help at making visuals of the narration and OMG those tn’s look glorious and their description make me want to sample them so badly.

Would love to know what hazing took place when Josh was captured and stuffed in those bags, but hope Steven has a little fun with the mummified beta jock. Even better if someone notices he’s gone and subject him to some more torment when they find him. Perhaps let Steven get really acquainted with the beat up tn’s
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Steven better be careful, or he may find himself In a similar situation..... not that he wouldn't enjoy it
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Well well, so that's is where the beta jock had disappeared to. Kind of a bit jealous of him, but it's his birthday so hope he is having a lot of fun. Especially with a rogue Steven messing with him. ;)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Nick's boots!! Excited on how the next chapter would progress.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Poor Josh has definitely got himself in a bit of a bind this time and if my memory of those sort of board games is anything to go by he could be stuck in those bags for quite some time.

A nice bit of turn around for Steven here. I don't think we've seem him have an opportunity to take advantage of a defenceless Josh before. He certainly seems to be enjoying himself. Love how he goes straight to tormenting Josh having just had a moan about Jeremy doing exactly the same thing to him when he was helpless!

The big question is who is he doing laundry service for?
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

With Josh being safely located, that still leaves one major cliffhanger unexplained. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PIES???!!! 😆
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Wedgieboy69 wrote: 4 weeks ago With Josh being safely located, that still leaves one major cliffhanger unexplained. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PIES???!!! 😆
We already know good old Jeremy was so busy messing with Steven and Ethan, he let them burn. See page 18 for the proof 🤣. Personally I think Jeremy needs to be reprimanded for that 😈
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Red86 wrote: 4 weeks ago
Wedgieboy69 wrote: 4 weeks ago With Josh being safely located, that still leaves one major cliffhanger unexplained. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PIES???!!! 😆
We already know good old Jeremy was so busy messing with Steven and Ethan, he let them burn. See page 18 for the proof 🤣. Personally I think Jeremy needs to be reprimanded for that 😈
Well, crap! Now I am angry. He must pay for his actions. Ingredients are hard enough to come by in the post apocalyptic world, they are not to be wasted! There must be consequences! I demand justice!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Stormee wrote: 4 weeks ago Kind of a bit jealous of him, but it's his birthday so hope he is having a lot of fun. Especially with a rogue Steven messing with him ;)
Jealous of Joshua? Good to know. If you were to take Joshua's place right now, I'm sure a few other guys on here (@Socksbound, @OrdinaryWorld, @ryguy98 etc) would jump at the opportunity to join you.

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 weeks ago
Stormee wrote: 4 weeks ago Kind of a bit jealous of him, but it's his birthday so hope he is having a lot of fun. Especially with a rogue Steven messing with him ;)
Jealous of Joshua? Good to know. If you were to take Joshua's place right now, I'm sure a few other guys on here (@Socksbound, @OrdinaryWorld, @ryguy98 etc) would jump at the opportunity to join you.
Well, the more the merrier. There is plenty of bags to go around. :lol:
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Stormee wrote: 4 weeks ago
Well, the more the merrier. There is plenty of bags to go around. :lol:
Well, if your willing to take Josh's place and possibly have a few others joining you, I'll gladly jump in, help secure you and make sure you get some whiffs of those shoes and boots 😈
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Red86 wrote: 4 weeks ago Well, if your willing to take Josh's place and possibly have a few others joining you, I'll gladly jump in, help secure you and make sure you get some whiffs of those shoes and boots 😈
Man, you better strap those twinks down fuckin' tight if you plan on bringing Nick's boots into play.
None of them will wanna stick around once those things are pulled out. Trust me.

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 weeks ago Man, you better strap those twinks down fuckin' tight if you plan on bringing Nick's boots into play.
None of them will wanna stick around once those things are pulled out. Trust me.
Trust me, a certain someone here on this forum can attest to me liking immobilization. Maybe not to Andrew's standards with his gurney.....yet. Regardless, they won't be moving very much.

I'd personally be worried if I could handle even being in the room. Might have to go in with some P.P.E. :lol:
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Heh, that much restriction and stink might be too much for me ;)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 4 weeks ago Heh, that much restriction and stink might be too much for me ;)
What a giant load of bull. You and I both know you're dying to be strapped down and left at the mercy of those stinking shoes and boots. You're not fooling anyone, Aussie-boi. Besides, it's not as though you'd actually be given a choice!

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 4 weeks ago Heh, that much restriction and stink might be too much for me ;)
What a giant load of bull. You and I both know you're dying to be strapped down and left at the mercy of those stinking shoes and boots. You're not fooling anyone, Aussie-boi. Besides, it's not as though you'd actually be given a choice!
Shush 8-)
Nick's police boots would be too much for me - you know that!

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

This episode is quite frustrating for me, I have a little trouble understanding where Ethan is, do we agree that he is under the RISK table?

in any case I like the fate that was reserved for Joshua, I find it funny that he is disturbed by the smell of his own feet (for liking to sniff my own socks I understand that he is a little embarrassed :D ). On the other hand, I wonder what Nick is finally doing in this room.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic