TEACHING BRAD A LESSON + THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE (M+/M) *NEW CHAPTER APR 09*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ALSO SHARE STEVEN'S AWKWARDNESS AROUND THE GUYS IF YOU'D BEEN STASHED THE WAY HE WAS?

YES
38%
NO
24%
If you voted YES, then select who you'd feel most awkward interacting with (1 choice)
No votes
COREY
14%
BIG MIKE
10%
ANDREW
6%
BRAD
2%
RYAN
6%

Total votes: 50

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

OH man, those socks look terribly stinky... inhaling them must be a pure torture for our protagonists! Serves them right, I guess :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 2 months ago
bondagefreak wrote: 2 months ago
Wedgieboy69 wrote: 2 months ago I am still curious how those pies are doing? I am still waiting to see the character stats for them 😆
Pie's profile pic. Nuff said.

This is the real travesty of the night! Leave the bois in the closet - they could use it for a bit - and try to salvage the pie!
We're truly in the worst timeline dealing with that ruined pie! Those responsible have certainly earned a week in restraint, at least!
My M/M Stories Here
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 months ago Pie's profile pic. Nuff said.

LOL. Love it when you get in on our fun, bf :lol:

Short but very very hot chapter - quite enjoyed the reactions and severe distress of the prisoners, along with Jeremy's mocking and cunningness/cruelty.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 months ago
Wedgieboy69 wrote: 2 months ago I am still curious how those pies are doing? I am still waiting to see the character stats for them 😆
Pie's profile pic. Nuff said.

Well that's a disappointment. Fun is fun, but when innocent baked goods get caught in the crossfire, lines have been crossed. I demand that someone be punished for this atrocity!
Lovethemsocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lovethemsocks »

That was amazing sir!!! Them trapped there forced to smell Zach’s Socks and sneakers haha. That must be absolutely torturous! But they did deserve it after what they did to Jeremy! Who would have thought that he could be so devious. I wonder what he will do next!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Hell doesn't sound so bad if the inside of Zack's shoes is what Hell is :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS.
HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE!

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @blackbound @socjuc @Batsox @Whitestorm @Pup @Tsuhaya @jammer212 @berlinberlin @sock slave boy @noarmgr @Lovethemsocks
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
BE SURE TO VOTE ON THE POLL IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO!

THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL STORY

Jeremy eventually did return. He tickled our bare soles, spent a few minutes taunting us and feigned surprise at the fact that we were still alive after having spent two hours drawing whiffs from out of his stunningly gorgeous Master's unfathomably pungent trainers. We were still alive of course, though just barely.

The crafty freckle-faced devil slowly peeled the tape away from around our heads and eventually yanked the nightmarishly odourous footwear from our revolted watery-eyed faces. No doubt fearing repercussions should one of the older guys find out he'd been tampering with our gags, Jeremy was quick to remove his own handiwork; first by removing the duct tape he'd wrapped around our lower faces and then by peeling off the vertical orbits he'd spun atop our heads and under our chins.

Ethan and I breathed out a sigh of relief when the twink finally scampered out of the quiet bedroom, leaving the portable radio on but carrying everything else - Zack's cursed footwear and the giant mass of freshly used duct tape - with him.

Finally, we were free of Zack's puke-inducing stinkers. All we had to worry about now was the excruciatingly tight hogties we were stuck in and the feverishly foul-smelling stink bombs we were being forced to suck on.

More time passed. Minutes. Hours. I couldn't tell. The bite of Andrew and Ryan's cruel ropework dug into our skin. The strenuous position their expertly devised and wantonly excessive hogties left us in could only be described as untenable. But even so, our laments were kept to a minimum and our mouths remained under constant siege; firmly puffed up around the wads of intrusive fabric Andrew had peeled off his own two feet just a handful of hours ago.

The sweat lining Ethan's face proved beneficial, in that it caused the layers of duct tape to lose adhesion over his clean-shaven upper lip. He could breathe through his mouth a bit. I unfortunately couldn't.

In any case, I can't tell you how hopeful and expectant we both were when the bedroom door eventually opened and the sound of heavy footsteps drew closer to the closet doorway. For a moment there, I actually thought it was my husband. The slow cadence and sheer heaviness of the intruder's footsteps could've easily been mistaken for Nick's, as could the superbly imposing frame now standing directly outside the closet's flimsy wooden doors.

Alas, that wasn't the case. Our mystery intruder was none other than permanently towering Big Mike.

"Mppphhhhh!" my fellow prisoner and I cried out in unison; our hearts rising with glee at the sight of our most passive and benevolent captor. We pleaded with Mike, begged him for freedom, rambled on about everything we'd been through and energetically tried exposing Jeremy for the little gobshite that he was.

Ethan managed to get several almost comprehensible words out past his slightly loosening tape gag. The wad of fabric in his mouth dutifully prevented him from doing so, but his efforts proved quite notable nonetheless.

Big Mike just stood there; his brow raised in puzzlement and his roundish face devoid of any malice. His charming features retained their usual kindness as he patiently listened to our muffled pleas and tried making sense of Ethan's desperately articulated, sock-impeeded quasi-words.

So caught up we were into thinking that the seven-foot-tall leviathan was out to save us that we temporarily forgot he was oblivious as to the real reason for our being here. I can't tell you how deep my heart sank when, instead of crouching down to free us from our bonds, the oafish behemoth began rummaging through the contents of the nearby dresser and slowly made his way back to the closet entrance, this time with Andrew's big roll of heavy-duty duct tape in hand.

"Mnnpphh! Mggh phhggm mpphh phhggh!" Ethan vehemently tried explaining, his tongue working overtime in a crazed effort to try and push the balled-up sock out of his mouth, through the small slit that had formed between his upper lip and the wet layers of tape.

Mike gave us both an unmistakably apologetic look before somewhat awkwardly fumbling with the tape. Though possessed of great strength and extraordinary size, speed and agility were most definitely not his forte. To say that he was clumsy would've been a grave exaggeration, but he wasn't exactly nimble-fingered if you catch my drift and meaning. Still, before the apocalypse and the ensuing fall of most major governments, Mike was a semi-professional hockey goalie, and a decorated one at that. He also played basketball, which, unsurprisingly enough, he was pretty damn good at. All that to say that while he may not have been as quick or as dexterous as his colleagues, his hands weren't made of thumbs and he wasn't exactly sluggish.

It took a while for him to work the sticky tape loose, but as soon as his massive fingers had managed to latch on and unpeel the end of it, an all-too-familiar roar greeted our ears and filled the room up.

*PRRRRRRRRRRRRT*

Panic, anger and sheer disbelief could be seen in Ethan's eyes as the well-meaning behemoth slowly crouched down in front of his face and plastered the end of the fibrous adhesive against the nape of his neck.

"I'm sorry, Ethan. But, you're not allowed to speak." the soft-spoken leviathan explained, his tone both gentle and apologetic as he brought the immensely hefty roll of tape around, very tightly dragging it across the still-wildly articulating prisoner's cheeks and lower face.

The deafening growl of angry duct tape continued uninterrupted as the uber-fat roll was pulled behind its vehemently protesting victim's head and then dragged around for a second pass. Big Mike made certain to cover the entirety of Ethan's hairless upper lip with that one; pulling the tape real taut directly under the frowning lad's nostrils.

As soon as that second orbit was spun, the gentle giant hesitated; temporarily pausing for a bit before finally dragging the cumbersome tape around for a third, fourth and even fifth pass around the bound captive's defenceless dome. Ethan very predictably shook his head no and screamed in sheer frustration; no doubt beside himself with anger at the fact that his mouth was once again completely sealed.

My own mouth had shown no minute signs of freedom, but much to my own sudden incomprehension, I too was given a similar treatment.

"Uggghmph?" I questioningly objected, not understanding what I'd done to justify this.

"You too Steven. I'm sorry, but you have to stay gagged. You're not allowed to speak." was the only explanation I received, even as five unnecessarily tight revolutions were slowly spun around my already tapegagged lower face; concealing Andrew's more-than-adequate tapejob by superimposing itself on top of it.

Big Mike quietly observed us for several more seconds before appearing satisfied with our renewed inability to warn Josh or cause any trouble. Pleased with his own work and contended with the fact that our knots were intact and our bonds unyielding, the towering behemoth tossed the heavy roll of tape over to the bed and slowly closed the closet door before marching off into the distance; once again leaving us alone in the seldomly-frequented bedroom.

"Mmpphh!" Ethan and I angrily fumed, hardly believing our luck, or rather, lack of it.

ENJOYING THIS STORY?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

That's my boiiiiiii! Making out like a bandit! I love it!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

So Jeremy sneakily removes all evidence of he taking advantage and then takes off. Ok so what is he cousin to Phil? man.... :lol:

I couldn't take it...like Big Mike, the dude you think u can actually get through to, just tightens the gag...it's got to be devastating after all that time to have the one chance you can get free, to get the rug pulled from under you... :roll:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Big Mike the loveable oaf and Jeremy the sneaky rascal
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

Are all guys going to come in turns to take advantage of these two prisoners? That’s hot.

I am slightly concerned that Zack and Jeremy plotted this abduction without informing Nick. I hope Nick and Zack aren’t going to fall out.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Jeremy really is quite devious making his friends suffer and then removing all of the evidence before anyone noticed anything was amiss!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Oh look at little Jeremy getting rid of the evidence and sneaking off. What a devilish little brat 😅

And then there's big Mike, totally oblivious to what happened and even reinforcing the gags 🤣
Last edited by Red86 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

You'd think Steven would have learnt by now that help isn't going to come through that closet door.

Nice to see Big Mike keeping them in check - rules are rules after all.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Jeremy is showing that he is a very cunning little boy, cleaning up all the evidence that could be used against him. Is Phil selling lessons?
Big Mike making the decision to ensure the boys' silence? Will the giant gentile gradually become more active in the next scenarios? 8-)
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

Well, I finished reading this and am looking forward to the next one.

Jeremy is quite a prankster, he is in my estimation, but on the other hand he was stupid about telling everything. Now what might be funny for him would be to find a way to get himself a certain smell of feet, which he then tortured himself with.

Ethan and Steven's situation is amusing, I understand that they don't like it at the moment, but I'm sure that he adored her before the evening. in any case I pity the cakes that Steven prepared.

I think one day soon Jeremy is going to have a bad time
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Heyy it's Big Mike. Glad to see him in action again. Another great chapter sir :D
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

@bondagefreak Those last two chapters where so hot wish I was sniffing those socks and shoes till all the sweat is off the socks .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for all the nice comments and encouragement, guys.
Very much appreciate it and glad to see many of you still enjoying this.

The next chapter is currently in the works and should be out fairly soon. Stay tuned!

Msueta@2 wrote: 2 months ago ...wish I was sniffing those socks and shoes till all the sweat is off the socks.
You're not talking about Zack's, are you?
I sure as hell hope not! Pretty sure you would not survive those.

sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

Msueta@2 wrote: 2 months ago @bondagefreak Those last two chapters where so hot wish I was sniffing those socks and shoes till all the sweat is off the socks .
I would love it too!!! :D :mrgreen:
Being both locked in a closet tied to each other and having to sniff is a nauseating thing, mmmmmm :D :lol: :mrgreen:
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

Sorry for not being super active lately but I love these chapters, and I voted for Andrew (anyone who knows me here can tell that I voted for him from a mile off lol) and Ryan. Both of them appeal to me physically, like they're my type. Plus I love Andrew's smelly feet and the way he doesn't care about his captives. Everything that Andrew isn't (sadistic and verbal) Ryan is, and where he's lacking (smelly feet,) Andrew makes up for it. Perfect combo in my opinion.

Great work Sir @bondagefreak I can't wait for the next chapter!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS.
HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE.

@OrdinaryWorld @Sockgaggedman @Footsub123 @Stormee @Volobond @GoBucks @Socksbound @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Pup Wingletang @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Subboi @squirrel @Red86 @Bradstick @that1kid13 @Bradboi @Ropelover98 @noarmgr @The slave @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @blackbound @socjuc @Batsox @Whitestorm @Pup @Tsuhaya @jammer212 @berlinberlin @sock slave boy @noarmgr @Lovethemsocks @ryguy98 @ChairBoy
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
BE SURE TO VOTE ON THE POLL IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO!

THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL STORY

So tired out I was from wrestling against my perpetually unyielding bonds and surviving the hellish nightmare that was Master Zack's fuming footwear that I eventually slumped into unconsciousness and fell into a light slumber. I was just completely cunked out. And judging from the absence of muffled complaints, so was Ethan.

"There you are! I've been looking all over for you." was the next thing I recalled hearing, as I forced my heavy eyelids open and caught sight of a most familiar presence.

There he was; his tremendously hulking, two-meter-tall frame looming down over me. His steely blue gaze domineeringly eyeing me down even as mine took in the sight of his stunningly gorgeous face and lustfully danced around the tremendously massive arms and shoulders that so proudly jutted out from both sides of his amazingly broad, sleeveless muscle-shirt-clad torso. There he stood, looking larger than life and as imposing as ever; my big, buff, beefy blond husband, Nick.

"Mmmmph!"

"Yeah they told me you'd been stashed away, but I didn't know you were in here." he spoke, momentarily taking his eyes off me to better observe the cramped closet space I was in.

His comment led me to believe that Jeremy had been telling the truth and that Nick hadn't been informed of my stashing until after the deed was done. I was admittedly still very upset about having been arrested, bound and gagged without his knowledge or approval, but the mere sight of his powerful jawline and delightfully clean-shaven face temporarily made me forget all about Jeremy's stupid ploy. I say "delightfully" 'cause Nick's lower face was almost always clad in dense 3mm-long stubble. Every so often though, he'd emerge from the washroom completely beardless and my heart would immediately skip a beat at the sight of his still-youthful face and rejuvenated features.

My man was well into his thirties by this point, but as soon as the masculine stubble came off, he immediately went back to looking exactly like he did back in his early twenties. In other words; he went right back to looking almost exactly like the young, testosterone-ridden uber-jock I'd originally fallen for all those years ago.

So yeah, I was over the moon about seeing him. Not only due to the fact that he had shaved his golden stubble off, but also due to his sudden appearance marking my imminent release. Much to my own slight annoyance and surprise though, my outwardly paternal and sometimes stern husband couldn't resist having a bit of fun at my expense. He wasn't as playful as Zack, nor as sadistic as Ryan, but deep down, under all those layers of growing maturity and control resided an eternally enduring jock - one who was just screaming to be let out.

"Nyaahaha." came the sound of my brutish lover's deep baritone chuckle as he excitedly plopped a freakishly giant foot out of his equally gargantuan jet-black leather police boot and teasingly began rubbing it all over my gagged face.

I predictably yelped, more out of panic than anything else. The superheated and very much sweat-dampened cotton lining the bottom of his preposterously humongous foot had me grimacing in revulsion as it pressed itself atop my chin, cheeks, nose and forehead. But it's only when I got my nasal protrusion trapped inside the jumbo-soled uber-jock's immensely fat and exceptionally bulbous toes that I got to experience the hair-singeing potency of his big black Puma sock.

"Gmmmphh!" I instantly cried out, my face going cross-eyed in sheer revulsion as my air-deprived sniff-holes hungrily flared open directly under the infamously foul-footed blond muscle-bully's sickeningly moist, cotton-padded digits.

I wanted to puke. My limbs quivered and my body momentarily writhed and convulsed as the unbearably offensive stench of rotten eggs and fermenting cheese spilt into my defenceless airways. The very poignant hint of warm leather that wafted out of the bossy bully's colossal police boots accompanied the already debilitating potency of his chronically lethal Puma socks and only served to make the whole experience even more traumatic and sickening.

"Haha, yeaaah that's right, boi. Take a whiff of my big fat Puma." the unreasonably broad-soled behemoth very domineeringly chuckled, deriving a rather perverse amount of pleasure from having me - his very own consort and personal protégé - all helplessly bound up and sniffing the underside of his downright stomach-churning socked toes.

"Hmmmpph!"

Fortunately, the ordeal didn't last very long. Perhaps a little dismayed by the sight of his visibly panicked and very much distressed wife, the hulking leviathan-jock lifted me up off the closet floor and gently deposited my hopelessly well-trussed form down on the nearby bed.

The gag was the first thing to come off; layer upon layer of sticky grey duct tape peeling from around my face and head before my soft rosy lips met the welcoming embrace of freedom.

Nick, in his usual no-nonsense authoritative manner, ordered me to open up but didn't even give me time to comply before cupping the back of my dishevelled dome in one hand and assertively barging his way into my mouth with three of his stupendously thick and downright incapacitating fingers.

The moderately cumbersome but fiercely toe-scented ball of fabric that was Andrew's funky old sock was pulled out, causing the room to momentarily grow heavy with the sound of my coughs before finally, a sigh of relief left my sore, gaping mouth.

My colossal limbed lover spent the next fifteen or twenty minutes carefully untying me while I exposed Jeremy for the little shit that he was and mouthily went on about what Ethan and I had been through. Nick, annoyingly enough, had little to say on the matter. He listened to my virulent ranting but took on a visibly amused air before unexpectedly siding with the crafty devil-twink.

"Well, it sounds to me like you obviously had this coming, babe." he at one point reprovingly sniggered, immediately causing my brow to furrow and my jaw to clench shut in disapproval. "I mean I'm sure you've played with him many times and I'm sure you've had fun at his expense on more than one occasion." he astutely added, allowing me to clue in on the fact that he was perhaps already aware of my and Ethan's habit of toying with our fellow twink on those occasions where we found him all sacked and helpless - which was pretty much every night.

Having said that, I could do nothing but lie there and pout as my boyish-faced husband's huge hands and warm fingers slowly worked the knots loose and methodically defeated the overlapping layers of excessive ropework Ryan and Andrew had so skillfully spun around me.

Nick spent some time - perhaps more than was necessary - carefully massaging my creased limbs before taking hold of my dome with both hands and lovingly puckering his lips against my forehead.

"The new defence system we put up at Farrington's Creek just past the old mill is working great. We spent all day testing it out and it's working better than we thought it would. A lot better, actually. You know what that means, babe? Fewer nights on patrol duty and fewer nights away from you." he explained, cupping my chin inside his fingers and holding my face up so he could peer into my eyes.

I melted into my handsome man's warm embrace and silently rejoiced at the prospect of his mind being slightly less burdened with maintaining the group's security. He could finally let his guard down a bit and hopefully take some much-needed time off to enjoy some of life's remaining pleasures.

"Does that mean you can stay in bed and sleep in with me sometimes?" I asked, my tone pleading and my voice probably sounding like what a puppy's voice would sound like if puppies could talk.

"Haha, we'll see, babe. We'll see. Alright, now I want you to go get yourself cleaned up and put some fresh clothes on." he calmly ordered.

"Yes, Master."

"When you're done you can join me in the living room and you can have your supper. The guys and I are celebrating with a game night and I'd like you to be there. How does that sound? Does that sound good to you, babe?"

"Mm-hmm. Yes, husband." I very happily answered, smiling warmly at the man before lowering my head in silent deference.

Nick pressed my dome to his chest and affectionately caressed my scalp with his large fingers before gently helping me up and escorting me towards the gaping doorway. Much to my own immediate surprise, the sound of a muffled complaint rose up to greet our ears just as we were about to depart from the secluded bedroom,

"Mppppphhh!"

It was Ethan.

"Wait! Aren't you gonna release him? He's been like that for even longer than I was." I pleaded, advocating for my heavily bound and seemingly desperate friend's release.

Unfortunately for Ethan, my husband wouldn't have it. He was out to free his wife - his wife and only his wife.

"No, babe. C'mon. It's time for you to get freshened up now."

"But Niiick. You can't just leave him like that?!" I bemoaned, doing my best to try and reason with the man.

The clean-shaven leviathan looked down at me from his two-meter-tall vantage point and huffed in slight disapproval before stopping in his tracks and half-heartedly turning his head to cast Ethan a glance.

"Fine. I'll get his dad to come and free him." he grumbled, after giving some thought to what should be done with the prisoner - probably more for the sake of making me happy than anything else.

I was satisfied with that response, but curiously enough, Ethan seemed greatly distraught by it. The bound lad's eyes went wide. He vehemently shook his head no and seemed intent on telling us not to alert his father. Still, Nick paid the little guy no heed as he prodded me out of the secluded bedroom and closed the door behind us. Feeling sorry for my friend but eternally grateful to finally be freed, I did as I was told and hastily made my way over to the communal washroom.

ENJOYING THIS STORY?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

So good to see that Nick left Ethan in his ropes and with the gag on... Making him wait for his father in his tight bondage is so hot and cruel! :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic