"TYING THE KNOT" + SEQUEL "OUNGAN" (various M/M) *COMPLETE*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

And in true Blackbound fashion, there's the biggest twist in the story, Rui has a half brother and now the therapist has him. How will Rui figure a way outta this. This therapist is growing more and more bold with the threats of death lately. Really suspenseful!!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

So many twists and turns, almost glad I've had a busy few days and so could drive straight through the cliff-hangers in my little electric Corsa!

After all the real life stories of remote control chastity cages getting hacked it's nice to see one coming to the rescue and helping our heroes track their husbands down. Cunning ploy by Wary to suck up to our villain and a very ballsy move by Loum to let himself be captured.

Why can't you give us a happy ending!? It seems almost impossible to keep the Psychiatrist down and now he's got Rui's brother, maybe!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 5 months ago And in true Blackbound fashion, there's the biggest twist in the story, Rui has a half brother and now the therapist has him. How will Rui figure a way outta this. This therapist is growing more and more bold with the threats of death lately. Really suspenseful!!
The biggest, eh? :mrgreen:
Pup Wingletang wrote: 5 months ago So many twists and turns, almost glad I've had a busy few days and so could drive straight through the cliff-hangers in my little electric Corsa!

After all the real life stories of remote control chastity cages getting hacked it's nice to see one coming to the rescue and helping our heroes track their husbands down. Cunning ploy by Wary to suck up to our villain and a very ballsy move by Loum to let himself be captured.

Why can't you give us a happy ending!? It seems almost impossible to keep the Psychiatrist down and now he's got Rui's brother, maybe!
Thank you for not stopping after the previous chapter. You're in for a wild ride!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 8

"You have to know this is a trap."

"I have to go. And Kur, I want you to come with me, if you would."

"What about me?"

"I almost lost you once. I'm not letting that happen again."

"What if I lose you?"

Rui had no response. He took Faiz' head into his hands. "Please. Let me do this."

Faiz sighed. "Fine. But if you die, I'll find you and kill you myself."

- * -

The address in Shanghai was for a dilapidated warehouse. Rui and Kur entered cautiously, the former using an IR scanner to reveal signs of life, the latter using a powerful flashlight to scan for traps.

They slowly made their way across the floor. When they were halfway across, the scanner showed one person at the back wall.

They approached more slowly and more cautiously. The person's breathing became audible as they closed the distance - still nothing.

Finally, they'd reached the figure - it appeared to be the man who had introduced himself as Zion. He was tightly bound to a massive chair with steel wire, his hands taped into fists. The large ball gag was still in his mouth, visible under the tape wrapped around his head.

Rui reached out carefully, touching the man's shoulder.

He jerked violently, struggling and mumbling into the gag.

Rui started to undo the tape until he managed to free an ear, plucked out the plug deafening the younger man. "Shh," he said, in Japanese. "It's Rui."

He calmed down almost immediately. Rui continued to remove the tape, marvelling again at how much like him Zion looked as more and more of his face was revealed.

He moved to release him from the gag, but Zion shook his head and mumbled again.

"I'm sorry, I can't understand."

Rui undid the gag's clasp and pulled on the leather straps, but the gag did not dislodge. He looked more closely, then inspected Zion's lips to confirm that they had been glued to the ball.

He released Zion from the steel wire bonds and removed the tape from his hands, only to find that his fingers had been glued together - an effective way of making any meaningful communication from the young man impossible.

- * -

They brought Zion back to the hotel without incident and Rui set to removing the gag. Slowly and patiently, he managed to separate flesh from rubber until the ball was finally loose enough to be pulled out. Behind it was, cruelly, a completely soaked sock.

Zion begged croakingly for water, drinking deeply from the proffered cup before dropping the bombshell.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Rui. We're not related, the crazy man made me say it! I now know why he chose me, you really look like me. I am deeply ashamed and dishonored to have been part of this deception, but he was going to kill me otherwise."

Rui eventually managed to calm him down, absolving him from any perceived guilt, translating for Kur on the side.

His phone dinged - a text message from the Japanese number. He tapped it.

"How careless of you to leave your friends alone," it read.

He cursed and called Faiz's number. No answer. He tried Loum and Warmed, with the same result.

"Kur, would you mind staying here and finding Zion some help? I need to go back immediately."
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I guess not the biggest twist after part 8! Twist within a twist again 😅

So Zion isn't Rui's half brother after all and this was nothing more then a way to trick Rui into leaving Faiz, Loam and Wary without protection. I honestly didn't see this coming until about halfway into reading part 8. Now I wonder if Rui wouldn't have had some plan in place for something like this?

Can't decide if this guy needs to be in a super max prison, dead or if perhaps Rui has some methods of keeping this guy locked away forever. So many ways this could play out. Thanks for the rather quick chapter releases so I don't fall off my seat with this suspense 🤣
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 5 months ago Now I wonder if Rui wouldn't have had some plan in place for something like this?
It might also just be Rui's protective instinct, especially after what happened earlier in the story, the three are usually quite capable of holding their own. The Therapist is certainly a special kind of dangerous, though...
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 9

Rui burst in the door, shouting Faiz's name. The travel back had been a nightmare of delays and bureaucracy, and he'd been sitting on needles the entire time. To his surprise and relief, his husband poked his head out of the kitchen.

"You're back already? How did it go?"

"We found and saved the guy, but he wasn't my brother. Then I got a text message and couldn't reach any of you on the phone, so I came back as quickly as I could. Is everything ok?"

"Yeah? I've been making lunch, Loum's in the gym, and Wary's out for a jog."

Rui noticed movement from the corner of his eye. A figure, moving behind one of the columns.

"Get down!" he yelled, and charged the intruder raised a blowpipe to his lips. Rui juked to the side as he fired, then juked right back and barrelled into the figure, knocking it over. He tore the golden pharaoh mask off his face, and raised a fist.

He looked into the panicked face of a young white man with blond hair and green eyes.

"Who are you?" he asked. "Why are you attacking me... where am I?"

The doorbell rang.

"Faiz, mind getting that please? Now, who are YOU and what are you doing here?"

"I... I don't know! The last thing I remember is being at the park!"

Had he been had again? Another trick played by his tormentor? Or was this actually the Therapist? No, he decided, the panic and confusion were genuine.

Rui made to speak, but was interrupted both by the return of Faiz and the entrance of Loum trying to find out what the commotion was about.

He handed the intruder over to Loum, who held him in a hammerlock. "I think you were used to try and get to us, but we have to make sure."

Faiz handed him an envelope. "This was lying on the doormat outside."

Rui tore the envelope open and extracted a number of polaroids. His blood froze again as he took in the first one.

A photo of Faiz shopping for ingredients. A timestamp showed on the polaroid - taken this same morning.

He flipped to the next photo. It showed Ismael, one of Loum's adoptive twin brothers, tied spreadeagle to a bed. He was adorned with a red blindfold and ball gag, and his girlfriend was... giving him a good time. The timestamp was from the night before.

Next were close-up photos of Loum, his other brother Ismael, Freedom, Promise, Blessing, Rodney and Tino, all from the previous day and, chillingly, a photo of a sweating Warmed in running attire, dated half an hour back.

The final polaroid was blank, but starting to develop.

"What's going on?" asked Loum, sensing something was wrong. Rui walked over and showed him the photo of Warmed.

"What the hell? Do you have anything to do with this?" he asked the intruder, painfully twisting his arm.

"Ow! No, I swear, I don't know any of you! Why am I here?"

"Shut up!"

The man fell silent, and Rui and Loum stared intently at the polaroid as it took shape.

It showed Warmed, unconscious or asleep, a large rubber ball lodged in his mouth. The rest of his body was out of focus, but it looked like his hands were ziptied behind him. The timestamp was five minutes ago and, judging from the decor, it had been taken inside the house.
Last edited by blackbound 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Hum, something sure seems fishy here. Has the therapist already gotten to all of them and now is playing mind tricks on Rui? Quite the mystery at the moment!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 5 months ago Hum, something sure seems fishy here. Has the therapist already gotten to all of them and now is playing mind tricks on Rui? Quite the mystery at the moment!
Four more parts and an epilogue, so your suffering will be over soon!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 10

Rui grabbed the intruder from Loum and shoved him in the direction of the door.

"You - get the fuck out. Loum and Faiz, you search the east wing, I search the west. And be careful, whoever did this may still be here!"

They scrambled, and the search began. Ten minutes passed, then fifteen, as Rui searched, at the same time vigilant for any sign of danger.

He found Warmed stowed under a bench in a dark corner of one of the unused rooms. He was conscious but paralyzed, as Rodney had been on that fateful day.

He inspected Warmed's lips - as he feared, they had been glued to the gag in his mouth, but seemingly with a different material than had been used on Zion. He tried to loosen them, but the seal was unyielding.

He picked up Warmed and slung him over his shoulder, carrying him back to the foyer. As he approached it, he started calling Loum's and Faiz's names. When he received no response, he assumed they were too far away to hear him. He tried calling Faiz's phone - no response.

Again, that sinking feeling hit his stomach. He hurried to the foyer and was greeted by the sight of his two companions sitting on the floor, trapped in rigid irons. The blond intruder was standing there as well, staring blankly.

"What on... what the fuck are you still doing here?"

The intruder raised the blowpipe to his lips again. Cursing himself, Rui dropped to the ground, shielding Warmed with his own body then rolling away from him.

A dart hit him in the back of the neck, and he felt his limbs go numb.

As he lay there helplessly, a figure dressed in all black, wearing a golden pharaoh mask, stepped into view.

"Alas," he said.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 11

Paralyzed, Rui was unable to prevent the Therapist from pulling his jaws open and inserting a monstrous rubber gag. It filled the entirety of his mouth, an orb protruding outward, and he knew what was coming next.

The Therapist carefully dried Rui's lips with a handkerchief, then applied the skin cement to them, same as he and his assistant had for the other three. He put his rubber-gloved hand over Rui's mouth, ensuring every part of the lips made contact with the rubber ball protusion, then let go. He pinched Rui's nostrils shut, checking that there was no possibility he could breathe around the gag, then eventually released them, satisfied.

He produced two plastic orbs with holes. Making sure Rui could see, he squeezed more of the skin cement into and between the holes. He carefully arranged the paralyzed man's fingers to line up with the holes, then inserted them until he was "holding" an orb in either hand. He covered both of Rui's hands with his until the cement had settled.

As the final stage of preparation, he locked Rui into rigid irons - feet in the inner holes, hands in the outer - while his assistant did the same to his husband, with one difference: Wary's left hand was simply cuffed to its hole instead of trapped by it, and was not glued into an orb.

The thick metal nuts used to hold the irons shut were coated in superglue before being fastened with an impact wrench. The Therapist made sure to let the device run extra long for each of the nuts, stripping them so removal would be extra difficult.

With all four captives now locked into metal bondage without the use of their hands or mouths, there was no more time pressure. The paralysis would wear off soon, but there was nothing they could do whatsoever.

The Therapist and his assistant left for some minutes, returning with a huge box that they deposited near the victims. The former then held the latter's face between his hands, looked deep into his eyes, and spoke. "You will walk out of here, and back into town, to your home. Go directly home. When you arrive there, you will forget everything that happened since yesterday evening. You drank too much, you will have a headache, and not question where the time went."

He released the man, who immediately turned around and left. "A simple double hypnosis," he gloated. "I programmed him so he would revert to normal as soon as he saw you" - he inclined his still-masked head at Rui - "then revert back to instructions as soon as he didn't see you for three minutes. While you were looking for Warmed, we took down the other two. I'm kind of disappointed, actually, I thought you were this unstoppable force.

"Oh, and the text message I sent you used a backdoor virus to disable voice calls on your phone. You really shouldn't click everything you see!

"Well. Let me tell you what's going to happen. You managed to beat me once, so I'm issuing you a punishment and a warning. I will inflict no permanent damage this time. When I'm done with you, I will leave and you will never see me again. Your majordomo will find you when he returns from China, and will eventually be able to get you out. The cement I'm using loses its adhesion after about seven days, less on mucosa, so don't worry, you'll be able to be fed."

He knelt down and cupped Warmed's chin with one hand, who flinched away - he had regained control over his muscles already. "You could've led a wonderful life with mw, but you tricked me. Your chance is forfeit, and you will suffer with the others."

He turned to Rui. "If you try to track me down, I will make my way through your family and friends, and I will destroy them one by one, with you watching."

"First, though."

He rose and stood over Warmed.

"You will anoint yourself with my gift. Hurt me in any way, look away, or close your eyes, and I kill the other three."

He unlocked the handcuffs and presented his erect member to Warmed. Reluctantly, the latter reached up with his free hand and began to clumsily masturbate the man. It did not take long for the Therapist to ejaculate all over his face. Warmed did not flinch or look away.

"Good boy," said the Therapist, and produced another orb. Shortly after, Warmed had joined the other three in complete helplessness, and the Therapist ignored any muted noise, futile attempts at escape, or death glares from his captives.

"Now," he continued, dragging Rui across the floor by the irons so the others could see him. "Let me show you what will happen."
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

This chapter was so hot! The skin cement, the gags, the orbs. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Guardianbound wrote: 5 months ago This chapter was so hot! The skin cement, the gags, the orbs. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Something tells me you'll like what's coming...
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I find it hard to believe this therapist is gonna just leave them after all this and the threats of harm should they track him down. I feel as though he's upto something. He's grown to dangerous as of lately. Though I can't deny his tactics with the trickery, restraints and gags. That's really good. Scary as hell in real life but story wise, it's great!

Looking forward to seeing how this concludes in the next couple of chapter's and epilog!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 12

The Therapist produced a sharp knife and slowly cut every scrap of clothing from Rui's body. From the box, he produced a roll of extra-wide tape and tightly wrapped it multiple times around and over Rui's eyes and the bridge of his nose, then set it aside.

Next was a metal contraption. "This is a slave gag like they used in the good old times," he explained. A metal cup covered Rui's mouth from below the nose to under the chin. Two straps ran from either side to the back of the neck, while two more were on either side o<f the nose, combining into one above the bridge, which ran over the top of the head to meet the other two. He pulled them uncomfortably tight, lined up the grommets, and put a padlock's shackle through them. He dripped some superglue into the lock's hole, then clicked it shut. "Just in case the cement fails," he explained. "These locks have no keyholes, by the way."

Four steel spheres were next, similar to the ones Rui had once used on Loum as a punishment. They came apart in the middle, one half with protrusions that slotted into holes on the other half, with a loop and a bolt on each hemisphere. Again, he dripped superglue into the holes before encasing Rui's hands and feet with the spheres. Padlocks were added to the loops on both sides, all eight of them superglued shut.

Not content with just that, he pushed the bolts on each orb through holes in the rigid irons - first applying glue, of course - then fixed them in place with additional nuts, which he also stripped with the impact wrench.

"There we go," he commented to the other three. "Complete immobilisation. Next, a little nerve stimulation..."

Several nasty alligator clips followed, attached with cement to the nipples, earlobes, nostrils, and testicles. Even there, he superglued the springs so they could not be released easily.

"Now for the fun part," the Therapist announced. He flipped Rui on his back, fished a shaver out of the box and methodically removed all the hair from his genitals. He dangled an inverted chastity cage before the other victims' eyes, fastening and cementing the ring around the base before mercifully lubing the catheter and inserting it down the urethra. Then he slathered Rui's junk in cement and pushed the cage on until it clicked into place. None of the penis was visible, just a flat metal disc sitting atop the testicles.

"This thing is a forever lock," the Therapist announced, covering it in glue and sliding it into the cage's mechanism. "Nothing short of a hacksaw is ever getting that thing off of you. I hope you are grateful I'm kind enough not to have cemented the catheter."

Ignoring the incomprehensible grunt he got in response, he pulled Rui back up into a sitting position and admired his work. "You're done for now," he announced, patting his head.

"Who's next?"
Last edited by blackbound 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 5 months ago That's really good. Scary as hell in real life but story wise, it's great!

Looking forward to seeing how this concludes in the next couple of chapter's and epilog!!
Whoops, missed your comment! There's not much longer to wait, but so much more to happen.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

This therapist is definitely one for overkill bondage. That's alot of glue and striping of bolts in this story. It's going to take quite a bit of careful work to get them free in the end. Though the end is probably not coming soon enough in their minds!
blackbound wrote: 5 months ago There's not much longer to wait, but so much more to happen.
The story is coming to a close but yet so much more to happen? Sounds very interesting!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

@Red86 here you go!

- * -

PART 13

He left Warmed for last, the anointment now dry on his beautiful face. For a moment, he considered not punishing him, but he could not show weakness. He'd already been briefly stymied by the chastity cage Faiz was wearing, as it turned out it was already secured with a permanent lock. He had instead extended the cage's metal tips to their maximum position and superglued them in place, but he despised asymmetry.

And so Warmed's eyes disappeared under the tape and for the next half hour or so, he hummed and applied all the various devices to him.

When he was done, it was time for the punishment. Until now, the four had sat "comfortably" on the floor, but now he flipped them over so their butts were up in the air, their chests and heads touching the ground. He positioned them in a square, Faiz across from Rui and Warmed across from Loum, and used four pairs of handcuffs to connect each pair of neighboring wrists, adding an additional layer of immobilitzation. There would be more, but later.

Instead, he took three more items out of the box: a bluetooth speaker and two floggers. He put on rhythmic dance music and stepped into the space between the four, wielding one flogger in each hand.

He danced to the music, swinging the instruments at whichever body was in reach at the time, until his arms burned and he was dripping with sweat. Rui's back and behind glowed red most obviously, but each had received a painful amount of hard licks.

"Almost done," he announced.

There was one final pair of holes in each of the rigid irons, and he used an U bolt to attach each of his victims' scrota to them, forcing the captives to fully fold their legs and immobilizing them further. After gluing the fastening lugs in place and stripping them, he wrapped some cord around Rui's testicles and pulled it taut, tying the other end around Faiz's, then repeated the setup for Loum and Warmed.

He produced two spreader bars and four butt plugs with trailing cables from the box, affixing a plug to each end of the bars and lubing them up. He worked one end up Rui's behind, then unlocked the bar and inserted the other plug into Faiz. He extended the bar as far as it would go before re-locking it, making sure neither could expel the plug. Again, he repeated the procedure for the other two, then tied the two bars to each other where they met in the middle, in a cross shape.

He placed a power strip centrally and plugged the cables from all four plugs into it. An extension cord connected it to a nearby outlet; he did not yet turn it on.

He patted Rui's cheek, then plugged his ears with expanding foam buds. Lifting his head slightly, he forced a gas mask with a long, serrated tube attached over it and laced it tightly, using one final lock to ensure he could not rub it off. He repeated the treatment for the other three, then stepped into the center again.

He attached the hoses to a four-way connector with a single exit pipe. For a few moments, he simply held his hand under it, feeling the warm, intermingled breaths.

Then he screwed the restrictor valve into the pipe and, at the same time, flipped the power strip on. The plugs started to buzz, and would continue to do so until turned off. Every so often, they would also deliver a small electric shock, but the boys would find that out soon enough.

As his victims struggled anew, he removed his mask, placed it in the center between them, and left.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

It's amazing throughout all this, he's finally removed his mask yet we still have not seen who this therapist really is! The bondage was already overkill and this chapter even amplified that 😅

Quite the way to leave our 4 helpless guys. I do hope someone comes for them sooner rather then later but even so, it's not gonna be an easy task to free them!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 5 months ago It's amazing throughout all this, he's finally removed his mask yet we still have not seen who this therapist really is! The bondage was already overkill and this chapter even amplified that 😅

Quite the way to leave our 4 helpless guys. I do hope someone comes for them sooner rather then later but even so, it's not gonna be an easy task to free them!
Do you think he's been overkill enough to prevent being tracked down? Or will this humiliation just spur Rui into overdrive?

Whichever it is, there's only the epilogue left... coming today!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

blackbound wrote: 5 months ago Do you think he's been overkill enough to prevent being tracked down? Or will this humiliation just spur Rui into overdrive?
Hah, good question. I would say most people would just endure the overkill, be glad once it's over and never even think about trying to track him down. I know that would be hard decision should something even remotely close like that happen to me. The rational side would say you survived, let it go but I also know me and know I'd be severely pissed. The pissed side of me would not be willing to let it go, so I wouldn't rule out trying to track him down. As for Rui, I suspect he's not going to let this go. I feel as though it's going to spur Rui into overdrive!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 14

The Therapist opened the door to the dungeon and made his way to the back. His first - and final - victim of the day was right where he'd left him, bound in an excruciating hogtie, elbows welded together with rope, ankles connected to a noose around the neck that had tightened in his absence, now almost closed around the plastic bag pulled over his head.

He smirked, and applied pressure to the captive's legs with one foot, inexorably pulling the noose taut. He watched the man run out of air, observing the struggle and taking in the sounds of panic. As the man began jerking involuntarily, he kept pulling the noose tighter around his throat, the sounds getting shriller. Eventually, the Therapist relented and pulled the bag off, revealing the still completely taped-up head, with only the nose visible. He removed the noose as well and retied that rope into a more traditional hogtie - including several loops around the forehead to keep it lifted off the ground - as he waited for the man's breathing to stabilize.

He removed a strip of tape from one ear, then pulled out the deafening plug.

"Well, your devices worked as advertised, Ylan, so you may live. Now, about the payment... oh, what's that? For free? Why thank you! And the rubber gag's as comfortable for long-term wearing as you claimed? Good, good."

He ignored the inchoate protest sounds and took the roll of tape. With Ylan's head immobilized by the rope, he could take his time decorating the man's nose with small strips of the adhesive. He enjoyed the dom's panic, watched his nostrils flare, delighting in the muffled begging. "You dish out hard, but you sure can't take it," he tsked. "Try not to cry, we wouldn't want you to get a stuffy nose!"

He placed a butterfly-shaped rubber flap over both nostrils, taping it in place with a final thin strip over the philtrum and columella.

He tickled the dom's feet. Ylan writhed as he laughed. When he inhaled, the flap was pulled into his nostrils, blocking them. As he exhaled in renewed panic, the flap released, restoring the air flow.

"Now, if you don't breathe too deeply, you'll be just fine. But you're not getting out of this hogtie by just lying there! I'm sure you see the conundrum, but I have complete faith in you. Here, I'll even make it easier."

He loosened the rope around Ylan's elbows somewhat. With blood rushing back to the numb appendages, pain came, and he yelled into his gag. On the next inhale, the flap deprived him of air again, forcing him to control his breathing rhythm.

The Therapist replaced the ear plug and tape, then covered the struggling dom with his black cloak and walked out of the dungeon. Even if he couldn't free himself, he would be found by his next appointment.

He closed the door behind him and walked down the street, whistling cheerfully.

It was a beautiful day.
there is no sam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by there is no sam »

I don't think I totally follow all the lore or what's going on, but I love your inventive bondage descriptions. Very fun to read :evil:
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

there is no sam wrote: 5 months ago I don't think I totally follow all the lore or what's going on, but I love your inventive bondage descriptions. Very fun to read :evil:
I can imagine that getting in on the thirteenth story in this series may be a bit difficult but I'm glad you enjoyed it nonetheless!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Ha, I wasn't exactly sure what to expect in the epilog but this was interesting news. He's still on the lose and still up to no good. Perhaps this isn't the last we'll here of him? Definitely room for a follow up and as I previously mentioned, I don't believe Rui is going to let this go. Grant you, I am only making an assumption since we don't know the crews reactions once they had been found and eventually freed.

Once again @blackbound, you amaze me with your creativity. While I may not relate to everything in your stories, they are still very enjoyable to read!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic