"TYING THE KNOT" + SEQUEL "OUNGAN" (various M/M) *COMPLETE*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Xtc wrote: 3 months ago Ah, a favourite of mine: the combined blindfold and gag.
Red86 wrote: 3 months ago I find it pretty amusing that with all the bondage material they have or have access to, Loam reverts to something so simple to bind Wary. But I guess when your in a pinch and your stuff isn't currently in the room, you make do with what ya got!!
Fun fact: pyjamas are how I started out in self-bondage (and gaggage, and blindfoldage).
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Some fairly extreme nightmares there. Hopefully these side effects of the magic will be worth it. They clearly worked for Wary and Loum in the short term!

I'm not going to dig into the speculation - it makes my brain hurt!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 months ago Some fairly extreme nightmares there. Hopefully these side effects of the magic will be worth it. They clearly worked for Wary and Loum in the short term!
And now to find out what they do in the long term.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 6

Loum came to us for help and laid out his plan. I braved the outside to grab what he'd need while he and Rui went about getting Wary ready for his session. When I'd prepared the desired objects, I joined the other three in the dungeon.

Warmed was strapped securely to the horizontal X-cross, the hands cocooned in fingerless mittens. He was tightly blindfolded, but free to move his head; a spider gag held his mouth wide open. The things Loum planned to use were arrayed around him, but of course he could not see them.

Loum began by clamping Wary's nipples and playing with the chain, forcing him to strain against the straps to take some of the pressure off. After a while, he hooked the chain on the gag's protrusions, keeping it taut throughout the proceedings. All protests were ignored, and Loum proceeded to Phase 2.

This was where we came in as we started a relentless tickling assault. I had been assigned the soles, Rui was on chest duty, and Loum took care of the stomach and groin. As Warmed desperately tried to escape our attention, Loum took breaks from the tickling to wrap cord around his balls, teasingly pump his erection, only to then give it a few harsh slaps and resume digging his fingers into his helpless husband's skin. At other times, he paddled the trapped testicles, which caused angry shouts to be mixed in with the increasingly hysterical and breathless laughter.

When he gave up resistance and his voice had all but gone, Loum signalled us to stop, and we continued with the next phase.

Rui removed the clamps and started tormenting Warmed's nipples with his dextrous fingers. I had the honor of manipulating his dick, repeatedly bringing him near the edge then letting off, while Loum used lube and his own fingers to open his husband up, talking dirty in an exaggeratedly corny way that made me glad Wary couldn't see me trying to hold back laughter. It worked, though - he was hard throughout.

After some more minutes, I went to retrieve the next of items from their interim storage and divided them among us according to plan.

Wary was flushed and panting as Loum worked his hole with several fingers.

"You ready for this to go in, boy?"

The answer sounded like "yes, Sir!"

"You ready?"

Again the affirmative.

"Then here... we... go!"

Three things happened at once.

I dumped a full bowl of snow directly onto Wary's crotch;

Rui stuffed a snowball into his mouth;

Loum shoved an icicle up his ass.

The muffled scream at this betrayal was incredible; Rui was already pulling Warmed's head up by his hair and wrapping tape tightly around his mouth to keep the cold in.

A very self-satisfied Loum picked up two ice cubes and straddled his defenseless, struggling victim, pressing them onto his sore nipples.

"Thanks for the help," he said, "I can do the rest on my own."

- * -

@Red86 @Pup Wingletang @Guardianbound @Xtc
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Loum really is a devious bastard - getting Wary all warmed up only to freeze him like that. Although I guess it is partly Wary's fault - he agreed to something when he couldn't actually see what was going on!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 months ago Loum really is a devious bastard - getting Wary all warmed up only to freeze him like that. Although I guess it is partly Wary's fault - he agreed to something when he couldn't actually see what was going on!
And he specifically requested "like never before".

I originally wanted this part to also have infrared heat panels to make it even more torturous but it didn't really seem practical...
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

blackbound wrote: 3 months ago
Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 months ago Loum really is a devious bastard - getting Wary all warmed up only to freeze him like that. Although I guess it is partly Wary's fault - he agreed to something when he couldn't actually see what was going on!
And he specifically requested "like never before".

I originally wanted this part to also have infrared heat panels to make it even more torturous but it didn't really seem practical...
Remind me never to get on the wrong side of you!

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 7

I'd pretended not to notice Rui picking up a length of rope as we walked out of the room, closing the door behind us - the soundproofing we'd installed really worked well.

Moments later, we passed through the shibari area, when Rui stopped and turned to me.

"So," he said, then suddenly, his eyes went wide. "Behind you!"

Like an idiot, I turned around and he was on me, throwing me off-balance and riding me to the padded ground. I'd trained with him, but he was still so good, and my hands were tied behind me basically before I could react.

He was grinning in pure delight, a sight that had been rare this past few months.

"Stay!" he commanded and turned away, rummaging through drawers. I waited, testing the rope, but as expected, there was no quick way out.

He turned back to me, holding up a hood. "Remember this thing?"

I certainly did. He'd used it on me only once, when he won the game that willingly turned me into his permanent slave, boyfriend, and now husband. It was made of two layers of rubber and completely engulfed the head, leaving only a single breathing tube when fully applied - and now it went back on me.

The reinforced blindfold covered my eyes; the deafening plugs settled into my ears; the tubes went up my nostrils and he inflated the little balloons that kept them there. When he was done, my mouth was still free, but there was a range of gags that could be attached to the mask, with the second rubber layer hiding them.

He started to work his magic, and soon enough, I was suspended in mid-air from a network of ropes. I could struggle, but escape was impossible.

Rui put his hand on my chest and spoke to me through the earplugs. "You know I love you more than anything," he said, then kissed me, long and passionately.

When he disengaged, all I said was "then let it go." It was weird barely hearing myself.

A moment's hesitation, then the audio came back on. "I will."

We kissed again, and I wished I could draw him to me. Eventually, he disengaged, and set me to spinning slowly. It was weird not being gagged, but I drifted off into sub space quickly. Every so often, he would come by and change my position, then kiss me again.

- * -

Eventually, the fun was over, and he released me from the hood and ropes. I was drying my hair when Loum emerged from the other room.

"Thanks again for helping out," he said. "Wary's in there, cooling off. No pun intended."

I couldn't contain my curiosity. "What else did you do?"

Loum grinned. "Why don't you go ask him? Oh, and please leave him as you found him when you're done."

- * -

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

It looks like that magic might be working - this definitely seems more like service as usual!

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 months ago It looks like that magic might be working - this definitely seems more like service as usual!
But at what price????

No, no, I'm kidding.

Or am I?
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 8

I'd found Wary even more tightly strapped down than when we'd left, the spider gag replaced with a ball, and his penis locked in a chastity cage. I'd popped out the ball, removed the blindfold and earplugs, and was listening to his, well, complaints.

"He actually waited until the snow was melted, then put this fucking thing on me and used me for his pleasure," Warmed said. "Not even a drink after he shot down my throat! And now he's said he'll leave me here until I unlock my dick."

He gestured towards the cage with his still-mittened hands. The key was on a chain around his neck, and given all the straps holding him, there was no chance in hell he'd be able to achieve that feat.

"I'm going to kill him when I get out of here." He looked at me hopefully. "Help a brother out?"

"Sorry," I said, "Loum instructed me to leave you as I found you."

He sighed and I made him dead, blind and mute again, patting his shoulder in sympathy.

And then it happened. I'm still not sure what came over me - perhaps it was the Oungan's magic - but I regarded the items still stacked near the helpless Warmed and made a decision.

I picked up a roll of microfoam tape and tore off a few strips, then stuck one on top of his gag. His head was strapped down, so I had no problem placing multiple additional strips, covering his lower face entirely. He was protesting uselessly, so I slapped him twice. I think it may have been the shock of me doing that more than the pain that shut him up.

I removed the earplugs again. "I've decided to help you out after all."

I pulled the chain off his neck and unlocked the cage. He was erect before it was fully off, and I edged him for a while, then backed off, ignoring his cursing.

"Beg me to come."

The incredulous "what?" was clearly comprehensible despite the gag.

I placed a clothespin on his nose.

"Beg me to come."

The lack of air turned out to be a strong motivator. I kept him on edge until he was close to passing out, then brought him over... and let go as he started to ejaculate, snatching the pin away instead.

He screamed in frustration as he came and came, the ruined orgasm denying him any pleasure. He screamed even more when I stuffed his dick back into the cage and placed the key chain around his neck again.

I cleaned up his mess and removed the tape before leaving, remembering just in time to slide the plugs back into his ears.

- * -

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

"Help a brother out" Faiz probably just did the total opposite to poor Wary. If he wanted out before, now he's really gonna want freedom. You are so evil 😈🤣🤣
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

An interesting turn of events but I guess Faiz did as he was told, pretty much. Is magic at work or is it just an excuse?

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 3 months ago "Help a brother out" Faiz probably just did the total opposite to poor Wary. If he wanted out before, now he's really gonna want freedom. You are so evil 😈🤣🤣
👼
Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 months ago An interesting turn of events but I guess Faiz did as he was told, pretty much. Is magic at work or is it just an excuse?
I'm sure that's not the help Warmed was looking for, but it's true he didn't exactly specify which help he wanted.

In any case, my next and one thousandth post will conclude this story!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 9

Retaliation, when it came, was sanctioned by Rui. I could've fought Loum and Warmed off as they jumped me, but why would I?

I ended up almost regretting that decision as they repeatedly brought my to - and beyond - my limits, and by then, there was no escape for me.

When they were done, they returned me to Rui. My arms were wrenched up my back in an excruciating reverse prayer tie, connected to coils of rope around my neck. In order for those to not choke me, the front side of the coils was connected to the rope tying my ankles, folding me basically in half with my head near my feet. I could only take small steps, the tape tightly wrapped around my mouth made breathing difficult, and the blindfold disoriented me further.

I did, of course, know the layout of the mansion by heart; Rui had kept me blindfolded for an entire week once, and also had made me race to various points around the house blind, with a plastic bag over my head, in order to get it removed in time. But I'd never been effectively upside down.

Wary took great pleasure in using a riding crop on my already burning ass to direct me. I was sore all over - my throat, hole, arms, nipples, balls, both pairs of cheeks, soles - and was looking forward to the end of this torment.

He handed me over to Rui, cautioning him that I might need to be off my feet and butt for a while.

"Well," said Rui, "I have just the thing for that, don't I?"

My protests fell on deaf ears as he asked Warmed to direct me down to the dungeon, a task he was only too happy to do. By the time we arrived, I was truly miserable.

Rui undid the rope folding me in half, but made no move to relieve the pressure on my arms as he wove a harness around me and pulled me up into the air. Again, the sounds I managed to make through the tape, and the foul pair of socks in my mouth, were ignored.

I lost my composure when he removed my blindfold in order to pull the isolation hood over my head, but with Wary holding it in place, I had no chance. My world was reduced to the breathing tube that fed my nostrils as I hung there.

Rui didn't release me for hours, only loosening the brutal bonds somwehat when it was clear I was at my breaking point. He could not see my silent tears, but he knew me all to well. When I was finally back on solid ground, he removed the hood and handed me back over to Loum and Warmed. The latter carried me over his shoulder, what with my legs still bound by countless ropes.

I was half expecting a second round of torment, but instead, they dragged me to the bath. The tub was prepared with an obscene amount of ice, and no amount of struggling saved me from being deposited into it.

They let me go after making me kiss their feet and thanking them, and I gingerly made my way back to Rui. He ended the day by giving me a wonderful massage, during which I fell asleep.

Maybe this had been the sacrifice the Oungan had talked about.

But is it really a sacrifice if you enjoy it?

- * -

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Seems like things are very much back to normal for Faiz - at the mercy of Rui, Loum and Wary. That was some ordeal they put him through.

Is this really the end of their quest for revenge?

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 months ago Seems like things are very much back to normal for Faiz - at the mercy of Rui, Loum and Wary. That was some ordeal they put him through.

Is this really the end of their quest for revenge?
Rui, at least, is a man of his word.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

OK. Caught up at last. I'm still grateful for the short chapters. Thanks.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Indeed, that was some predicament they put Faiz through but if he enjoyed it, doesn't sound bad at all!!

Uhm, so we've closed the story out but my theories are still plausible and I highly doubt we're done with revenge and/or this therapist. I'm sure something is brewing in the long term plan(s) 😈😅
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Xtc wrote: 2 months ago OK. Caught up at last. I'm still grateful for the short chapters. Thanks.
Hope you liked it!
Red86 wrote: 2 months ago Indeed, that was some predicament they put Faiz through but if he enjoyed it, doesn't sound bad at all!!

Uhm, so we've closed the story out but my theories are still plausible and I highly doubt we're done with revenge and/or this therapist. I'm sure something is brewing in the long term plan(s) 😈😅
No current plans, but if readers are clamoring for more I may have to look into it...

Right now I'm looking to write more of Pleasure & Pain and have one or two 'Everyone' stories in mind.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic