The Cruelest Gag (M/M) - Dark

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Cruelest Gag (M/M) - Dark

Post by Scottstud94 »

“Please sir,” young Jacob Hawthorn said as he surveyed his situation.

The 20 year old college sophomore had been kidnapped shortly after baseball practice. Taken against his will. He found himself laying face down on a bed.

His hands and feet wrapped in chains, padlocks securing them tightly around each limb, that was connected to each corner of the bed. The unforgiving metal posts meant that escape was not possible.

Naked, the spreadeagled young man looked up at his captor in fear.

“Sorry boy, can’t have the neighbors hearing you,” the older man stated.

He had in his hand, a small cactus plant. Long spikes covered the plant, that after he had cut it from the pot, resembled an inch and a half wide tube.

“You…. You’re going to put a cactus in my mmmmpphhh!!” Jacob said as his captor forced his mouth open. The plant forced between his lips as Jacob held it precariously. He felt the tips of the plant spikes against his tongue. Root of his mouth. His lips.

These were long thick cactus spikes and each one extremely sharp.

“Okay boy,” the kidnapper said getting to his knees so he could look into his captives eyes.

“You’re going to bite down, until I say stop. It’s going to hurt, but believe me, you’d rather have this in your mouth than your ass. Besides your ass will be full of something else.” He winked at me behind the ski mask.

He then pulled out a gun and held it to my temple. “You’re going to bite down.” Jacob felt the cold steel against his head.

He shivered in fear. Anticipation. Dread. “3…..2…..”

Jacob bit down into the cactus and cries in pain. The gun quickly set down as the kidnapper got down and helped forced his jaw closed, he forcefully put one hand under his chin, one at the top of his head.

Every millimeter of jaw clenching forced him he cactus spikes deeper into the roof of his mouth, pinning his tongue down, impaling through and out of his lips blood trickling from his upper and lower lips.

“Almost there boy just a little more. A little more. Perfect!” The kidnapper exclaimed as Jacob’s mouth was full of cactus.

The kidnapper grabbed some elastic bandage wrap and tightly wound Jacob’s jaw vertically so he couldn’t open his jaw anymore. Like biting into an apple, but more sadistic. More cruel.

Finally, the bandage was tied off and the kidnapper looked back at his handiwork. Tears flowed from Jacob’s eyes. Every movement of his mouth would only serve to move the cactus spikes and jab him with pain. Each spike was secured, locking his jaw together. Every “mph!” Every cry only served to give Jacob more pain.

So he stayed quiet as he cried. The remainder of the cactus sticking out of Jacob’s mouth was cut away, then a roll of two inch wide industrial duct tape was applied to his mouth.
The kidnapper strained his muscles as he wrapped the tape around his head pulling every time. One wrap, five wraps, 12 wraps, 16 wraps and the tape was severed. From under the boys chin to underneath his nose.

Finally the tape was set aside on the desk. The 20 year old feeling the blood in his mouth, but outside of that, numbness, pain. Silence. Next to the tape, a jar of Vaseline.

A long night ahead for the college baseball player.
Last edited by Scottstud94 5 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Proctph
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Proctph »

Definitely a cruel gag! Excellent writing! I think I was more turned on than I probably should be reading it lol! I hope you continue on with the story!
mmph
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mmph »

hot, I love the creativity to do something we haven't seen before
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Thanks all!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic