Not even a glance MF/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Not even a glance MF/M

Post by Niceandtight31 »

Inspired by @dogrednuht123

"God I'm so happy this week is finally over with" I think to myself with a wave of relief.
After being called in 5 days ago for storm duty and getting sent two states away I was so happy that it was finally over. I threw myself onto the bed and stretched out looking out the sliding glass door of my room out to the pool, I couldn’t see anyone out there from where I was laying.

When I arrived at the very dated yet quaint little motel a few days prior there was no one there besides me. The only vehicle there besides when I arrived was an old Chrysler which belonged to lone staff member(and motels owner). He was a middle aged man that had no remarkable features to speak of had said he would be in and out of the motel all day since he had multiple properties to attend to. He told me to help myself to anything I needed and if there was anything specific to just leave a note at the front desk and he would take care of it as soon as he could.

Over the next few days I was constantly on the move,going from one hazard zone to the next, barely getting any sleep. My body and my mind were exhausted and the reprieve of knowing I could now just unwind and maybe find some tranquility in the peace and quiet of the warm afternoon.

Since with this was a very sudden and violent storm, my hotel was paid for another night. Why rush home? I thought matter of factly,l. After all it was Saturday and I wouldn't have to be back at work until Monday, I could just depart in the morning and be back home by the afternoon. Though the storm that hit the area was rough the calm and beauty afterwards warranted some relaxation after working nonstop for 5 days straight.

I stripped down to my briefs, having not even had time to think to even pack a swimsuit being called into work so abruptly. Striding over to the window facing the front of the motel i peel the shade back and notice the owners car is gone but there's an SUV parked on the opposite side of my room sweet,I'll get the pool to myself. Leaping out of bed snatch up towel and throw it over my shoulder before sliding the door open and making my way out. I try and keep myself in good shape so I wasn't ashamed to walk out in just my underwear, plus I didn't figure there was anyone there to even notice. Stretching my tattooed arms out to my side while looking up to the sky, the sun kissing my bare skin as I step out of the fenced in balcony area I quickly noticed I wouldn’t be swimming alone. There was a couple already out by the pool. Probably having the same thought as me and figuring they were alone,the woman immediately caught my eyes.

She was wearing skimpiest bikini possible, a hot pink micro bikini, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination. She was average height, pale with glasses and long dark brown hair. The bikini was essentially just a g-string that had the smallest piece of fabric covering her...well, you ....know while her top just barely contained her nipples as her ample cleavage was practically bursting out. Her ass was the kind you'd just wanna sink your teeth in. They both looked to be in their mid thirties and needless to say the woman caught my attention. The man with her was average build, also dark hair and caught me staring at her.

I felt my stomach drop knowing I was busted. Aw fuck I thought as his face becoming stern which turned into anger. The woman noticed thr change the man's disposition and looked over when she saw what he was looking at her glare met mine and she looked clearly irritated. Thinking that maybe they had wanted some alone time at the pool and that maybe I gawked at her a bit too long, I decided to turn right back around and head back in my room with a racing heart and red face from what I had seen out there.

I slammed my sliding door closed, locked it and drew the shades, the outside light creeping in underneath the shades. Since I wouldn’t be swimming I decided to take a nice hot shower instead. I cranked the water up as hot as I could take, stripped myself naked, threw some music on my phone and hopped in. The warm water felt great and relaxing as I washed myself off, the bathroom becoming foggy with steam as I bathed. I killed the water and stepped out, dripping wet grabbing a towel and started drying my hair off and giving my body a quick pass over so I didn’t drip water all over the floor. Wrapping the towel around my waist I opened the bathroom door, the cool air causing goosebumps but feeling amazing as I stepped out. 

Suddenly with great force my right arm was grabbed and twisted behind my back and a hand was clamped firmly over my mouth. 

“So you like what you saw out there?” A stern male voice asked the question clearly rehtorical. I tried to say something which came out muffled and was met by a hard slam against the wall and my head pulled farther back.

“MPPPPHHHH!!! HMMMMMM” I try to protest as I watch his girl hastily throw a duffle bag on the bed. She rips at the zipper sliding the bag open and reaches into and grabs a couple things but the only item my mind registers, duct tape!!!!!
Since I'm over six feet tall I thought I could try and fight him off, feeling like I can use my obvious height and size advantage. My attempts to combat him are thwarted by the advantageous postion he already had with my mouth clamped and one arm completely immobilized. Attempting to strain I can't help but moan. He doubles down on the pressure he has on my arm his hand plasters my lips shut, fingers digging into my jaw.

“Hurry up Krissy, we need him gagged before I tie him up!”

What?????!!!!!! Tied up????

I try to fight and resist and scream into his hand but its no use

“SHUT THE FUCK UP!” He directs towards me “gag him Krissy” 

With that she walks over holding a lace thong which she lets hang out of her hand so I can see it, a pair of socks and a roll of duct tape

‘I wore these all day yesterday, so if you you wanna be a pervert, we’ll treat you like one”

The hand covering my mouth suddenly rips away, my hair grabbed by the back of my head,followed by a hard yank. I let out a loud shout as she stuffs her thong in my mouth, followed by her socks which she packs in, pushing them into my cheeks, fabric bursting out my lips. I moan and moan to no avail as she grabs the tape and yanks it out the sound of the duct tape sending chills up my spine.

“This’ll keep you quiet” she says before pressing the tape against my lips, wrapping the tape around and around my head 5 or 6 times completely covering my mouth. Using her teeth to help tear the tape she presses down firmly using her thumbs to grip my jaw. She smirks and gives me head a push which is interrupted by the man

“ krissy...tape his wrists,cant have him keep trying to fight”

I feel a knee press hard into my back keeping me pinned against the wall as my wrists are yanked behind me and she starts winding the tape around and around sealing my wrists together behind my back. I shout into my gag the whole time before I hear her rip the tape as I’m pulled from the wall, making my towel covering all modesty fall away. Im then thrown onto the bed  legs grabbed, my ankles smack together cross and pushed towards my now bare ass. I try and push my legs into him to press him away but he forces my legs forward, bracing his legs down and pushing his weight into them.

“Oh your so fucked now” kissy says with a giggle, handing her man a bundle of rope, she straddles me, her ass pressed down on my upper back, feet framing my face. I try to struggle beneath her but her weight keeps me fixed in my place. Her hands solidly grip my forearms pinning my taped wrists against the small of my back as I feel rope wind roughly around my ankles, loop after loop after loop as he tied them. The sound of rope being drawn and flailing around along with all of our labored breathing fills the room. There's a hard tug on the knots as my ankles become immobilized. The truth of krissys’ words sink in as they both step off of me. Their demeanor settles now that they have me subdued,my panicked breathing only worsens as I see him grab another coil of rope. Krissy slides onto the bed next me resting her head on her hand, elbow propped up on the bed

“Tie the fuck out of him John” she says making eye contact with me. My brow furrows and I start shouting more into my gag.

“Gonna have to with this one” the man says rolling me back onto my stomach. I feel rope constricting my upper arms pulling them together  as far as my body would allow which makes me scream into my gag from how taut the bonds feel as I feel him cinch them together.

“Not gonna pose too much of a problem for us now, not that you put up much of a fight” He says derisively as I receive a hard smack on my bare ass. 

My moans turn into a shout, followed by a whimper as he grabs more rope

how is this happening to me????

my hysterical inner voice wonders while my captor is picking me up with a grunt using his legs to force me up. His arm grabbing around my upper chest and lifting me to my knees. My face already red from the struggle becomes an even darker shade.... something I had wished would stay hidden. Swift exposure that I had a raging hard on only added further to the humilation that I was already feeling. Krissy noticed right away her eyes got wide, and her mouth hanging open.

“Oh my god look at this pervert, he loves it!” she proclaims emphatically bringing herself to her knees while slowly letting her finger nails slide along my cock as her man starts tying rope around my upper body. 

“we'll see how much he loves it in a minute. I'm gonna put him in his fucking place” Johns tone austere as my arms are now pinned ,my shoulders pulled back, a rope harness accentuating my chest. John grabs a knife out of his pocket and with a quick flick exposing the blade slices through the tape around my wrists.

“Now lets get these wrists properly restrained shall we” he says as rope starts looping around them. John becomes more aggressive with his tying, assiduously pulling and yanking on knots as I feel the ropes dig into my skin, welding my wrists together, tugging so hard on the knots that my hands slam against my bare as making me grunt and breathe heavily as this is done to me.

“Its only gonna get worse for you, he's a fucking surgeon with rope” kissy states matter of factly as I’m pushed on the bed. I feel John start attaching rope to my ankles, as his knees slide under my own, forcing my body at an angle as he loops the rope through my chest harness he pushes my feet forward and yanks on the rope making every muscle in my body flex, tying the leftover rope to my wrists so if I tug on any of my bonds I feel tension everwhere. He lets me drop from the slightly elevated position, my chest is lifted up in a back arching hogtie, my shoulders and arms accentuated by rope my ass flexed, only able to moan and clench/unclench my hands, bare able to even wiggle.

“So fucked aren’t you boy? You’re not going anywhere” krissy says running her hands all over me as John reaches into the bag and grabs a collar which is then tightened around my neck. His countenance showing clear satisfaction of having me completely powerless. "Now that wasn't so hard was it babe?" He says to krissy

"Way easier than I thought,I guess he just looks tough" her response a clear plauful jab at me.

Well.....she's not wrong

“Dominated and tied the fuck up” kissy whispers in my ear seductively “hope you didn’t have any plans for....mmmm....quite a while" she says, clearly entertained by my predicament before spanking my ass a few times, each smack ringing out and making me "MMPHHH" into my extremely effective gag.

"Oh and by the way " John says looking down on me "even if you do manage to get partially free, im just gonna restrain you again....and again and make it even tigher if necessary" his tone playfully sadistic.

“we’re just getting started” she giggles as the futility of my predicament settles in.

looks like I’m not going anywhere anytime soon.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Well written and interesting story so far!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

charliesmith wrote: 5 months ago Well written and interesting story so far!
Thank you!
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

@Niceandtight31

Thanks for the shoutout. Much appreciated. Glad you enjoy my stories and our chats.

I always thought you were a great writer. Glad you got to ink pen to paper in the forum. Hope you are doing great. Message whenever. Hope you can continue this story.

I really loved the banter between you and Krissy. Excellent touch on the gag and the verbal humiliation. Super hot.
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 5 months ago @Niceandtight31

Thanks for the shoutout. Much appreciated. Glad you enjoy my stories and our chats.

I always thought you were a great writer. Glad you got to ink pen to paper in the forum. Hope you are doing great. Message whenever. Hope you can continue this story.

I really loved the banter between you and Krissy. Excellent touch on the gag and the verbal humiliation. Super hot.
Glad you liked it!appreciate the feedback!
fiest19201
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fiest19201 »

This is really fun to read, looking forward to where this leads next. He's in for a lot of trouble!
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

fiest19201 wrote: 5 months ago This is really fun to read, looking forward to where this leads next. He's in for a lot of trouble!
Glad you liked it,not sure what direction I wanna take it in,might be a little bit before adding a second part
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Well Sir, if this is your first attempt at writing a story here, it's a DAMN GOOD one. I enjoying reading it, which i guess is the point of ANY story.
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

LunaDog wrote: 4 months ago Well Sir, if this is your first attempt at writing a story here, it's a DAMN GOOD one. I enjoying reading it, which i guess is the point of ANY story.
Thank you for your kind words!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic