A Survivor-Inspired Tie Up Game (M+/M+) - New Chapter 12/21

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I was able to get full caught up! This is a fantastic story you have going and I can’t wait to see what all you do with it. Poor Ricky, he let his dick take the reins only to find this him here with no idea what his limits are.

I am excited to see what comes of Chet. His betrayal will cause some interesting dynamics, especially if he is able to voice it before a gag comes into place. And with a new sub, Rolland may finally be able to break “his bitch” in peace. Looking forward to the next chapter!
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Chapter 8 - Jock and Jockstrap Part 2

“Chet,” Master Henry addressed the new house prisoner, who was still processing his betrayal, “because it is time for dinner, you will not be immediately restrained. Instead, you will have one hour to eat and… prepare yourself… to assume the role of house submissive.”

The men cheered and shouted all manner of sexual promises against Chet, save for Carlo, who was silently locking eyes with the football player he'd condemned to a weekend of slavery.

“Starting immediately however,” Master Henry continued, “I need you to strip down to your underwear. I want these men to be working up an appetite as they eat.”

Chet reluctantly took off his singlet, revealing an exercise jockstrap underneath. A cup blocked the outline of his dick, but Rolland grabbed the football player as Nahum reached in and took the cup out, making sure to fondle Chet's balls along the way.

“Now, enjoy your last meal as a free man, Chet,” Master Henry said, “I have to attend to your co-slave”.

Ricky didn't know how long he'd been standing there, stretched out in the dark, gagged and alone. His arms, shoulders, and jaw were so sore. He was so uncomfortable. No matter what he tried to do, he couldn’t escape the pain. He tried to shout and yell into the gag, hoping Master Henry would come and let him out.

Eventually Master Henry did. The door to the closet opened and Ricky's host approached him.

Ricky whimpered and mumbled into the gag, pleading for freedom. And thankfully, Master Henry gave it.

“Chet is joining you as the new house prisoner.” Master Henry said, unlocking Ricky's wrist cuffs, “you two will remain unbound for one hour, just long enough to eat dinner, use the bathroom, and clean out. You are to remain naked for the duration of dinner. Do you understand?”

Ricky nodded his head, thankful for this temporary gift of freedom.

Master Henry unlocked his gag and led him downstairs to eat.

While the group ate, Chet thought about telling everyone not to trust Nahum and Carlo, to warn the other men that they had betrayed him.

But he didn't, for a few reasons.

One, he wasn’t actually all that mad, they'd beaten him fair and square by the rules of the game, and Chet was graceful in defeat. Two, he was about to be tied up at their mercy, they could immediately get revenge on him for calling them traitors, or worse, they could tell Rolland about his plot against him. And last, he needed something from Nahum.

As Chet left dinner to go use the bathroom, he found Nahum in the kitchen getting seconds.

“Yo dude,” Chet said, “sometime tonight, when you're tying me up, can you tell me how you do it? Can you teach me how you tie people up so good?”

“Of course” Nahum said, “it'd be my pleasure.”

When the hour was up, Chet and Ricky stood in front of their captors. The men crowded around, feeling up their old and new prizes. They pushed the men together. Rolland grabbed Chet’s wrists and led them to wrap around Ricky's back, at the same time, Selim grabbed Ricky's wrists and made them wrap around Chet's back. Nahum secured both with a set of double column ties, forcing the two into a very close hug. Nahum then proceeded to wrap more rope around the two, keeping them pressed together.

Ricky tried to avoid looking directly into Chet's eyes, as their faces were forced to stay only a few inches apart. His arms were already feeling stretched from having to wrap around the football player's big frame.

Dasol pulled the football player's jockstrap down. Chet's hard dick rubbed against Ricky's. To Chet's horror, Rolland shoved the football Chet's jockstrap into Chet's own mouth. At the same time, Carlo shoved a balled up sock into Ricky's. Selim padlocked a double head harness onto the two of them, which prevented them from spitting out their individual underwear and sock gags, and secured their heads together.

Dasol lubed up the prisoners' cocks and Selim slid some sort of soft tube over their dicks, gently squeezing Ricky’s and Chet’s cocks together. Selim set his device to a low vibrate, and then secured the device with straps around the captives’ waist and thighs, ensuring they wouldn’t be able to shake it off or pull out.

Nahum and Rolland lifted the bound duo and carried them to the bedroom that Rolland had earlier turned into Artis’ torture chamber. They dropped Ricky and Chet onto the bed, and Nahum finished their bondage by tying their legs together.

Ricky and Chet were trapped together, secured at the head, chest, cock, and legs. They wiggled on the bed, both quickly finding the bonds to be very secure. Just to be certain though, the men in the room began tickling, groping, and flogging the prisoners. Ricky and Chet writhed around, unable to get away from each other or their tormentors.

The slow vibration on Ricky’s dick felt incredible. He’d been on edge for hours, and now, tied to this hot man, the sensations of the vibrating tube, and Chet’s dick rubbing against his dick everytime they struggled brought him close. Ricky started thrusting, moving as much as he could in the bonds. He moaned into his gag and came.

For a moment, he felt incredible, relief and ecstasy washed over him. A few seconds later though, the horror of his predicament set in.

The machine was still going.

The vibrations on his cock were suddenly incredibly overstimulating. Ricky tried to pull away, tried to free his dick from all the sensations, but Nahum's ropes and Selim's machines kept him stuck.

It took Chet longer to cum, and while the initial moments after his first orgasm were definitely painfully overwhelming, the football player rebounded fairly quick, and started to moan and thrust again for round two.

The machine, paired with the feeling of their dicks sliding against each other, and the hot situation the men found themselves forced into brought them both towards a second orgasm.

All the while, their captors continued to assault their trapped bodies. Rolland whipped Ricky, while Artis paddled Chets ass. Carlo fondled both men's balls, teasing them and adding to the avalanche of pleasurable sensations. Nahum and Selim tickled the men in unpredictable spurts.

Ricky was close to cumming again. He desperately tried to hold back, dreading the horrible post orgasm torture he'd feel once his cock begged for a rest that his bondage wouldn't allow. He focused so hard on holding back.

Then he felt a hand slide between his ass cheeks. Dasol made circles around the tied up newbie's hole with his finger. Slowly, he slid his lubed up hand into Ricky's ass. He fingered Ricky. Ricky moaned, his whole body tensed up, he closed his eyes and came a second time.

His moans turned to screams. Muffled by the gag, Ricky cried out in pain, every pleasurable sensation suddenly torture. Chet was close behind him; the strong, cool football player turned into a whimpering pitiful mess.

The other men left the two to their fate, leaving the room to go elsewhere in the house. The still-vibrating machine and the bound men's forced together cocks kept them painfully overstimulated without reprieve.

Ricky and Chet desperately fought against their bounds. With the other men gone, they had a chance to get free - to turn off this cursed machine and have some rest. The men had no way of speaking amd coordinating an escape, their mouths still filled with a jockstrap and a sock. Chet, as the larger and strong man, tugged and dragged Ricky with every movement he made.

Then finally, they started to make progress. They managed to loosen some of the knots around their wrists, then they got some of their chest bindings, then at last they were able to slip out of Selim's vibrating sheath. The two took a sign of relief, as their dicks finally were free from any stimulation.

They managed to get free of every binding, except for the double head harness that locked their heads together and kept their gag in.

And so, the two men, strangers hours before, laid there on the bed, forced to be face to face, with nothing to do except look into eachothers eyes and hope this moment of rest would last a little longer.

Unfortunately for them, about ten minutes after they got free, Master Henry came into the room.

“Hello boys,” he said, “our next challenge is about to begin, and you two have a very important role to play in it.”
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

gag1195 wrote: 4 months ago Poor Chet! All that effort to scheme and wheel and deal, all that effort! Only for it to be ripped out from under him! Excited to see how they will restrain the dumb jock! And I'm sure Ricky will be happy that he's not alone anymore!
I hope you enjoy seeing the first way they tie him up! It will be one of many
Pup Wingletang wrote: 4 months ago Chet, glass is postively opaque when compared to you but as they say - "It is better to try and fail then to not try at all". Now wouldn't it be terrible if Carlo and Nahum were to inform Rolland of this awful betrayal...

I'm also liking Salim's DIY approach to bondage furniture. Hopefully we will get to see more of this before he ends up trapped in one of his own contraptions.
I'm excited to come up with diy bondage stuff for Selim. Definitely taking inspiration from stuff I've seen online. There's some very creative kinky people out there!
Bradstick wrote: 4 months ago I was able to get full caught up! This is a fantastic story you have going and I can’t wait to see what all you do with it. Poor Ricky, he let his dick take the reins only to find this him here with no idea what his limits are.

I am excited to see what comes of Chet. His betrayal will cause some interesting dynamics, especially if he is able to voice it before a gag comes into place. And with a new sub, Rolland may finally be able to break “his bitch” in peace. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Yay I'm glad you like it! And we'll see with Roland ;)
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A very exciting predicament for Ricky and Chet there. I love how in these sort of situations pleasure becomes torment become pleasure becomes torment again in a vicious cycle. Interesting to see the different routes the others take to stimulate their captives.

I love that final moment with them entirely free apart from being gagged and locked together face to face, looking in to each others eyes. Definitely and interesting way to get to know someone!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

An absolutely hot chapter! I love bondage that involved multiple people bound together. I am excited to see what happens with our new jock friend.

I am also excited what this new game will be. And more importantly, what will winner get? Can’t wait for the next chapter?
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I'm wondering who's next too. And what's the next game, what's the catch and whether there's going to be immunity for the winner again.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Loved them being tied/gagged face to face, and the fact that they ended up stuck that way even after they wiggled free from their bonds. The forced eye contact was great!

And, as with the others, I cannot wait to see what the next challenge is, and who is going to join the ranks of the house subs!
My M/M Stories Here
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Chapter 9 - Tickled
Master Henry unlocked Chet and Ricky's head harness and removed their gags. As Ricky stretched his jaw, Master Henry blindfolded the two subs. He led them out of the room and down some stairs. Ricky felt Master Henry's strong hands grab his wrist and lead it up and to the side. Then, he felt a leather cuff close on his wrist.

Master Henry repeated the same to the other wrist, then both ankles. He stretched Ricky out into a standing spreadeagle, cuffed to a X-frame. He did the same to Chet a few feet away. Once they were secured, Master Henry spent a few minutes admiring the two naked men locked to St. Andrew's crosses in his basement.

He placed headphones on the prisoners’ heads, and secured them with additional set of straps that ensured the captives couldn't shake them off. The headphones played a dull sound that made them noise canceling. His setup complete, Master Henry headed upstairs to introduce the next challenge.

Ricky could see nothing and hear nothing. His sense of touch was heightened, and he felt the smooth wood of the x-cross against his back and legs. He pulled at his bonds, and searched blindly for a way to release himself.

His escape attempt was immediately cut short when, without warning, he was tickled all over his body.

Unknown fingers danced across his skin, targeting his armpits, belly, thighs and balls. He howled with laughter, begging and pleading for the men to stop. He had no idea how loud he was shouting, no idea how many men were tickling him. His escape attempts were replaced with animalistic struggling - pulling and twisting in a useless attempt to pull away from the unrelenting tickling.

A few feet to the side, Chet felt a single finger trace along his skin. Unlike Ricky, who hollered and pleaded for mercy, Chet stood stoich and silent as the lone finger made gentle circles in his armpit. The hairs on Chet's body tingled, he involuntarily tensed, but did his best to hide it. He couldn't let the unknown man know how ticklish he was - how unbearable even this single finger already had become.

Ricky was incredibly ticklish as well. In fact, light touches sent his body into fight and flight faster than pain did. Many times he'd pulled away from someone who had gently touched him, even when they weren't trying to tickle him. Having multiple people tickling him at once was torture.

He thought about shouting “red” and hoping he'd put tickling as something he could safeword out of. The problem was, as much as Ricky hated tickling usually, in bondage it was both torturous and incredibly hot. Being tied up and forced to feel the feelings his body tried to get away from - forced to struggle hopelessly with all his might - was something Ricky loved. There was a very real chance his past self had decided his future self should be forced to endure as much tickling as his dom wanted.

And so he had a problem.

If he used the safeword, only to find out he wasn't able to safeword out, the men of the house would know that tickling was a way they could endlessly and effectively torture Ricky. If he used his safeword and found out that he did in fact have permission to end the tickling, the men would no doubt move on to other things - possibly worse things - and find one of those that he had marked as ‘no safeword’ instead.

So Ricky begged, screamed, and howled with laughter, but he didn't say ‘red’.

Chet knew for a fact he could safeword out. But he stood firm, trying to hide his involuntary flexing and tugging while the single hand tickling him drove him internally mad. The football player refused to show weakness; he was tough, and he needed the men to know that just because he was their prisoner, he wasn't their bitch. He refused to let tickling - such an emasculated form of torture - be the thing that broke him.

Ricky and Chet stood in a deadlock, Ricky driven to endure based on fear, and Chet based on pride. Neither one knew the prisoners' dilemma they both found themselves in. How their fate, and the fate of their tormentors, relied on which one of them said the safeword first.

Then, without warning, right when Chet had gotten used to the one hand tickling him, many fingers ambushed him all across his body. Three men, armed with fingers, feathers, and lotion, attacked Chet in every possible tickling spot.

Chet broke, he howled with laughter, he thrashed in cuffs, and squirmed involuntarily.

Meanwhile, Ricky, who'd been enduring this same amount of torment at more consistent level, had developed a strategy. There were parts of his body that less ticklish than other. When the men targeted those spots, Ricky laughed and begged a little louder, hamming up and acting a lot more ticklish than he really was. Slowly, the men migrated to those spots, and away from Ricky's actually most ticklish spots. While not a true break, Ricky found that as time went on the torture got easier and easier to endure. He made sure to keep being just as loud and dramatic as the start though, so the men wouldn't think to go back to the spots they started at.

Chet, on the other hand, was spiraling. The men who tickled him tactically pulled away and re-attacked, keeping their intervals inconsistent so the writhing jock could never truly get a rest. After six of these cycles. Chet finally gave up.

“Red! Red, red, red” he yelled “stop, please, I can't fucking - I can't fucking take it!”

Ricky, unable to hear this, felt the hands pull away. The the noise canceling headphones were taken off of him.

“Congratulations Ricky,” Master Henry said “you've regained your freedom. A new man will soon take your place.”

The rules of the challenge were simple. The six contestants had been split into two teams of three. Both teams were randomly assigned a victim. They had one hour to tickle that victim. The first team that got their victim to say the safe word won.

What made the challenge interesting was what happened to the winners and losers.

Like regular survivor, the winning team would receive immunity from the next vote. The losing team would have to vote someone out from among themselves. The catch was that, as a reward for enduring the longest, the victim that didn't safeword would be freed and rejoin the competition. Rather than gaining a third sub, the house would switch one captive for another.

And so, when Carlo, Artis, and Dasol - the team that had been tickling Ricky - heard their opponent's victim use his safeword, the three knew that one of them would soon take Ricky's place.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Not knowing what's in which column really does add an interesting mental aspect to Ricky's plight and in this case might have worked to his advantage. I liked the way he was able to trick his tormentors to target his less sensitive areas - very cunning.

I wonder who will take his place. It's a tie between Artis and Dasol for me. Will be fun to see Ricky on the other side.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

So happy that Ricky endured long enough and will get a chance to play in the competition... at least for awhile longer! With all these rules and changing subs, it seems like Ricky, and many of the others, will be back in ropes soon enough!

Now, who will be joining the tickle-tired jock...
My M/M Stories Here
jdpeter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jdpeter »

Good story. I hope Rolan wins them all.
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Chapter 10 - Getting What He Wants

Ricky's cuffs, blindfold, and headphones were removed. The newbie, who'd gotten so used to being bound, was free. He stood in front of the men who'd used and abused him these past few hours. He looked to Chet, the jacked football player was still stretched out, sweating and breathing heavily from the intense tickling. Suddenly, now that he had autonomy, Ricky felt ashamed of his nakedness. He tried to cover his dick.

“It's a bit late for that,” Master Henry said, “but of course as a free man you may now choose to wear clothes if you would like. First though, we must vote for the person to take your place.”

Dasol, Artis, and Carlo - the team that had failed to break Ricky and lost the challenge - were each given an index card to vote who among them would be the next sub. Master Henry also gave Ricky and index card, informing him that he was in a special position where he couldn't be voted out, and he had the chance to vote on the next man condemned to spend the night as house prisoner.

The four men submitted their votes, and Master Henry read out the answers.

One vote Artis
One vote Carlo
Two votes for Dasol

“Fucking finally” Dasol said, smiling and strutting to the center of the room, “I was starting to worry I might have to spend the night free.”

Dasol slowly stripped in front of the men, throwing them each a piece of his skimpy clothing until the twink stood naked in the center of the room. He sauntered over to Selim, got down on his knees and looked up expectantly.

Selim handcuffed Dasol's wrists in front of him, while Carlo came up behind him with and locked a collar around his neck. Selim guided the sub's cuffed hands to a ring on the front of his collar, and padlocked the cuffs to it, forcing Dasols hands to stay together at neck level. Nahum handed Selim a dog leash, which Selim connected to the collar ring.

Dasol was overjoyed. Tied up, hard and naked, the object of lust and sadism of all these men. Selim held the end of the leash and could lead him anywhere he liked, put him in any position he wanted him, do anything to him. Dasol had enjoyed being on the dom end for a bit today, but this was where he really loved to be.

“I'll leave you all to your fun”, Master Henry said, “but first, some reminders. We are done with challenges and votes for the night, we will have our next challenge before breakfast tomorrow morning. Subs are your plaything for the night, however, when it comes time for them to fall asleep I have strict requirements for how they are to be restrained.”

Master Henry pointed to a side door on one wall in the basement.

“Through there is a makeshift jail cell.” He continued, “with two straitjackets inside. When you are finished with poor Dasol and Chet and are ready to put them to bed, remove all other forms of bondage and secure them in the straitjacket. Leave them in the cell overnight, and make sure they are not gagged - nothing can restrict their breathing overnight. Subs, if you have an emergency, just yell, I have cameras in the room that will alert me if there's noise coming from the cell, and I can come and ensure you are safe. I want to make sure our playthings make it to tomorrow.”

“Of course,” Master Henry continued, “it is still very early in the night. You have many hours before our prisoners need to be locked away for the night.”

Master Henry left the room. Selim led the captive Dasol up the stairs. The other men followed, save for Chet who remained bound, and Nahum. As Ricky followed behind the men heading upstairs, Nahum stopped him.

“Congrats on winnin’ your freedom pal”, the bearish country boy said.

“Thanks,” Ricky said sheepishly, without the gag he suddenly had to think about his words, “glad to be back in the game.”

“Have some fun up there with all them,” Nahum said, “but when you're finished up, come on back down here with me and Chet, I got somethin’ I wanna show ya.”

“Oh, uh, yeah, cool” Ricky smiled as he fumbled over his words. He was excited to be included in whatever Nahum had planned.

Ricky followed as Selim led Dasol up to the top floor of the house. Down the hallway from Master Henry's room, the group of men walked into a room, where Selim immediately began making preparations for Dasol's captivity.

In an open space of the guest bedroom, Selim set up his spanking/fucking bench. It was made from a foldable sawhorse, with extra padding on top and multiple attachment points along the legs. Selim led Dasol to stand behind the fuck bench. He guided his chest so it rested on the cushioned top of sawhorse. This forced Dasol to be bending over the sawhorse, with his legs beside two of its legs. Selim put ankle cuffs on Dasol, and then padlocked those cuffs to the legs of the bench. Selim disconnected Dasol's wrists from his collar, and led each wrist to rest part way down the other legs of the bench. He then padlocked Dasol’s wrists to the sawhorse.

Selim stepped back to admire his work. Dasol locked, bent over the sawhorse. His back and sides were exposed. Hi ass and mouth were both at perfect position for the other men to fuck.

A chill went down Dasol's spine as he watched the men gather around him. He was powerless to stop whatever they had planned for him. Not that he wanted to, this is exactly the kind of night he'd been hoping for.

“Alright boys,” Dasol said, “what now?”

Down in the basement, Nahum had removed Chet's blindfold and headphones. He released Chet from his bondage.

“So pal,” Nahum said, “you ready to learn some rope?”

Nahum began teaching Chet tips on how to tie people up, demonstrating his tips on Chet as he explained. Chet, both student and example, listened intently, trying his best to internalize Nahum's tips. Nahum showed him how to tie one- and two-column ties. He gave him tips on attachment points and restricting movement of joints. He helped demonstrate positions and knots that a sub could endure for a long time, as well as stress positions that a sub should only be kept in for a few minutes.

For the better part of an hour Nahum taught and tied Chet, happy to share his knowledge and passion with the curious captive.

Upstairs, Dasol enjoyed a much different evening.

The men descended on the restrained twink. Selim slid a buttplug into Dasol’s exposed ass. Artis left the room, then returned with nipple clamps and ice, which he immediate used on the gagged, plugged, prisoner. Selim grabbed a flogger and whipped Dasol's back. Artis tickled his sides. Carlo began teasing the head of Dasol's cock.

Ricky stood at the threshold watching. He was hard again, and was trying to get the courage to join in the fun.

“Hey dude,” Carlo said, “get on in here. You earned this dude.”

Ricky timidly approached. At first he joined in tickling Dasol, his dancing fingers making the twink thrash around on the sawhorse. But after a few minutes, he felt a confidence growing inside him.

He wanted to fuck that twink.

His brain was shouting at him to hold back, to lay low and not make any scene. But after a whole afternoon spent bound, his dick hard and without any chance to cum, he was ready for release. After spending so long put in his place by other men, he felt ready to show this new sub that he was his to use as he pleased.

Ricky, ignoring every part of his awkward, shy brain that begged him to stop, took the plug out of Dasol's ass. Ricky grabbed some lube from a nearby shelf, and lubed up his middle finger. He circled the prisoner's hole, which made the twink moan into his gag. Then, he slid his finger into Dasol's ass. He fingered Dasol, while the other men whipped, tickled, and edged the prisoner.

Dasol pulled against the bonds, not trying to escape, but fully reveling in his bondage. He couldn't have been happier.

Ricky fingered him for a few minutes, finding a rhythm. Then when he couldn't hold back anymore, Ricky lubed up his own dick, stood behind Dasol, and slid inside him.

Ricky grabbed Dasol's tiny waist and thrusted as deep as he could go. Carlo moved away from edging Dasol and walked around to stand in front of him. Carlo removed Dasol's gag. Carlo took off his singlet and held his dick up to Dasol's face. The ravenous sub immediately took Carlo's cock in his mouth, sucking him off while Ricky fucked him.

Ricky looked up to see Carlo - the first man he'd been welcomed into this gathering by - the friendly hot guy he'd already grown so fond of - on the other end of the prisoner they now both spit roasted. He looked deep into Carlo's eyes until the discomfort of eye contact became too much.

Ricky fucked Dasol's ass with a power and confidence he didn't think he had. It didn't take long before Ricky was close. After hours tied up, after being every man's plaything and sex toy, Ricky took his own pleasure. With a few last deep thrusts into Dasol, Ricky came inside the captive.

He breathed heavy, then pulled out. The post-nut endorphins, mixed with a primal dominance, kept Ricky from his usual spiral into second-guessing and self-doubting that too often followed his sexual encounters. Instead, he strode out of the room with confidence, as a dominant man who took what he wanted from his helpless submissive. He headed towards the bathroom, to clean up, put some clothes on, and see what Nahum had wanted to show him.

Artis stepped up to take Ricky's place and fuck Dasol's ass. Carlo continued to fuck Dasol's throat, while Selim whipped the bent over sub.

Rolland stood and watched. He'd stayed out of this scene, choosing to observe and wait for a more opportune and private moment he was already planning. He watched as Ricky, the shy and awkward newbie, walked out of the room.

Rolland was surprised to have seen Ricky slip into a dominant role. Surprised AND excited. Breaking the newbie, putting him in his place, making Ricky submit to him was going to be even better now that the newbie had tasted power.

Rolland's mind ran with plans to turn the newbie into his own personal submissive. He stilled his thoughts though, once the newbie had left the room, as Rolland had much more immediate concerns.

Rolland left the room, and headed outside to set up the shed where he would take Chet once Nahum was done with him. Rolland was going to make the traitorous football jock regret ever plotting to betray him.
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 4 months ago Not knowing what's in which column really does add an interesting mental aspect to Ricky's plight and in this case might have worked to his advantage. I liked the way he was able to trick his tormentors to target his less sensitive areas - very cunning.

I wonder who will take his place. It's a tie between Artis and Dasol for me. Will be fun to see Ricky on the other side.
Tricking people into going for less ticklish areas the way Ricky did is some truth in fiction - I've definitely done it before... with varying levels of success.
gag1195 wrote: 4 months ago So happy that Ricky endured long enough and will get a chance to play in the competition... at least for awhile longer! With all these rules and changing subs, it seems like Ricky, and many of the others, will be back in ropes soon enough!

Now, who will be joining the tickle-tired jock...
Eventually everyone ends tied up but one! So unless Ricky gets very lucky/wins you all over, his freedom will be very temporary indeed. Definitely excited to write him in this more dom role though.
jdpeter wrote: 4 months ago Good story. I hope Rolan wins them all.
Glad you like it! I'm happy to share the next chapter is going to feature some solid Rolland moments
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I'm glad to see we have given Dasol what he wanted and nice to see Ricky getting stuck in - literally!

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Ooof, poor Chet is in for a long night... But yay Ricky! I hope he gets to enjoy some time in his new dom role before being voted back into house Sub! Looking forward to the next challenge!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Ricky is growing up :lol: Rolland is going to be interesting in the following chapters, can't wait.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

jdpeter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jdpeter »

I hope the story continues
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic