Halloween Bondage with Wonder Woman (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Halloween Bondage with Wonder Woman (F/M)

Post by Lost_the_keys »

It was your typical Saturday night Halloween party at the college bars. I had gone straight out after work, not wanting to have to run back to my apartment and figure out a costume.

I hadn’t been there long, having got myself a beer, I was now working my way through the crowded rooms, looking for my roommates who were already there.

Without warning, a rope lasso loop drops around me, quickly pinning my arms to my sides. (I almost dropped my beer!)

I turn around and see Amy tugging at the rope with a grin. She was tall, 5’11”, blonde hair, blue eyes, a great athletic body, nice chest, cute rounded ass and incredible legs that seemed to go on forever. We had met in class at the start of the year.

Pulling me closer, “Hey Jon, what’s with the no costume crap??” She scolded with a grin.

Amy was dressed as Wonder Woman… a body hugging top that made her chest look incredible, a very short skirt, belt, tan pantyhose and knee high brown leather boots… and of course, the white nylon rope she was using as her “magic lasso”.

Setting my beer on the table before I dropped it, “I know… I just got off work and…”.

Amy cut me off. “No excuses! Give me your hands.”

I extended my hands toward Amy as she held the loop in the rope tightly around me.

“Hell no! Hands BEHIND your back mister!” She playfully directed. “This is your costume now.”

Giving me no time to change my mind, Amy turned me away from her, pulled the rope loop from around my body and quickly slipped my crossed wrists into it as she cinched the rope around them.

Without hesitation, Amy quickly wrapped the rope snugly around my wrists, then slowed her pace, weaving it between my hands, tying along the way.

Her friends (dressed as Batgirl and Cat Woman) seemed quite entertained as Amy tied my hands.

“We should bring him back to our secret hideout.” Batgirl suggested with a grin as Amy finished tying my hands. “We can keep him prisoner with Cat Woman for the night.”

“I like that! Then I’ll have help to escape and overpower you two.” Cat Woman said confidently.

“That settles it, you’re our captive for the night now Jon. Hope you didn’t have plans!” Amy said as she smiled at me, giving a tug at the ropes now securely binding my wrists.

“Don’t worry Jon, I’ll help you get untied and escape. Then we can turn the tables on these two!” Cat Woman assured me.

“I would’t be so sure about that!” Batgirl corrected Cat Woman. “You can never get yourself out of anything. How are you going to get him free?”

Trying to convince herself that she could, Cat Woman said “I’m super flexible and can try REALLY hard!” as the other two girls laughed.

“We’ll see how that goes for you later.” Amy teased, opening her small backpack and revealing a few more ropes like the one tying me as Batgirl grinned.

Batgirl (Melissa) was 5’6”, athletic build, dark brown hair, brown eyes. She was wearing a black corset style top with Batgirl symbol on the front of it, showing off her ample chest. To finish her costume, she had a very short black skirt that barely covered her cute ass, dark tan pantyhose with sheer black thigh high stockings on over them and a pair of black stiletto heels. She also had a costume belt with a few “bat pouches” on it around her slender waist. Not a very “practical” superhero outfit, but she looked damn hot in it! She had removed her Batgirl mask and it was on the table beside her drink.

Cat Woman (Julie) was 5’1”, (petite asian), thin build, light complexion with long jet black hair pulled back in a tight ponytail, smaller chest and a toned body. She was wearing a shiny black long sleeve spandex top, matching black spandex leggings, shiny black opaque nylons and 6” black stiletto heels. To complete the look, she had a cat mask covering her eyes, bright red lipstick and carried a black leather bull whip.

“You look much better in costume now.” Batgirl complimented with a grin, “You’ll have to let us tie you up better back at our secret lair.”

“Thanks.” I replied, giving a pull at the ropes.

“You are such a good sport Jon. I just love seeing a big strong guy like you tied up as my kinky captive!” Amy said as she wrapped her arms around me from behind, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. “I’ll tell ya what, even if you don’t get free on your own, or with whatever limited help Cat Woman here may offer, I’ll still let you tie me up if you want.”

“Same goes for me.” Batgirl offered, “We’ll even keep our costumes on if you want.”

“But…” Amy started… “You have to let Cat Woman tie you up with us.”

“Sure!” I agreed as all three girls giggled, apparently excited for the night’s fun.

Amy was nice enough to get me a straw for my beer to finish it as they finished their drinks.

More to follow…