Caught up in a case. FM/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
joecoyne10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Caught up in a case. FM/M

Post by joecoyne10 »

Kimberly and Tim were not the type of people one would usually pair as housemates,but they had been making it work for over two years now.
They were two different people yet had a lot in common.
Firstly it was their love of Tennis. Tennis is how they first met in fact.
Kimberly having been stood up for a game by her friend kindly asked Tim,who was just lounging in the clubhouse at the time to play instead. Kimberly won that day,but Tim had given her a good run.
After that they became doubles partners and were only ever beaten on an off day.

Kimberly,a 41 year old police detective lived on her own in a country house.
There were other neighbours scattered nearby,but her house was about a 30 minute drive from the Salt Lake city precinct.

The Tennis Club,however was only a 15 minute walk from her home.

Tim was a lot yonger than Kimberley. 22 years old,he worked in a call centre on Monday to Friday and worked a Saturday morning shift in the Tennis club.

Tim lived with his Aunt and Uncle but had been looking to move out.
He appreciated all they had done for him but just never felt close to them. He had been taken in by them at 16 when his Mother ran out 10 years after his Father had done the same.
His Mother later died of an overdose and he never heard from his father.

Despite all of this,he had done quite well with his life, he didnt go down the road of drugs after being abandoned.  He mostly just focused on School,Tennis and stayed in his room.

He told Kimberley he was looking for a place.

After a couple of days Kimberley asked him how the house hunting was going.
Tim told her he had seen a few apartments in the city but he was unsure.

That's when Kimberley offered Tim a place in her house.
"Really?" Asked Tim
"Why not?"said Kimberley "I'm hardly ever there with work and all,we would probably see more of each other here at the club at home,so it wouldn't be awkward or anything!"

So Tim agreed,and they had been housemates for two years now. And they did see a lot of each other. They quickly became best friends.
They were known in the club as "Timberley"

Everybody assumed they were a couple.
But they were not. And they didn't even look like a couple.
Kim was a tough looking lady. She wore leather jackets,tight jeans. Sometimes even chaps when she was riding her motorcycle.
She had a lean but broad figure,black shoulder lenght hair. Big breasts and she wore tight white tops all the time under her leather coat. Often showing some cleavage.

Tim was smaller than Kim in height.
Very athletic slim figure. Tanned,and blonde head of shaggy hair.
Often dressed in shorts and t shirts. Mostly wore white. On Tennis days he was all white,sneakers,socks,shirts and T shirt.

One of Tims favourite things to do was drink whisky with Kim on their porch.
She had introduced him to whisky.
They would share a few glasses on their porch.
It wasn't the whisky that Tim enjoyed,it was their talks.
Tim would ask Kim to tell him about her police cases.
He was fascinated by her work.
It was like things you see in movies.
Kim would oblige.  She would tell him about taking down gangsters. Being involved in raids. Car chases. Getting shot at. And even getting shot one time. A bullet grazed her leg.
She thought nothing of pulling her pants down on the porch one time showing off her scar on her thigh.
She knew Tim was mesmerized by her thick inked thighs and her panties all of a sudden being on display. Tim had no idea that she knew he was going into the kitchen to adjust something in his shorts and found him cute for it.

Kim had one rule. She would never discuss an ongoing case.
Only cases that had been solved.

And there was an ongoing case that whether she liked it or not,Tim was about to get caught up in...
Tbc
Last edited by joecoyne10 4 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

joecoyne10 wrote: 4 months ago Kimberly and Tim were not the type of people one would usually pair as housemates,but they had been making it work for over two years now.
They were two different people yet had a lot in common.
Firstly it was their love of Tennis. Tennis is how they first met in fact.
Kimberly having been stood up for a game by her friend kindly asked Tim,who was just lounging in the clubhouse at the time to play instead. Kimberly won that day,but Tim had given her a good run.
After that they became doubles partners and were only ever beaten on an off day.

Kimberly,a 41 year old police detective lived on her own in a country house.
There were other neighbours scattered nearby,but her house was about a 30 minute drive from the Salt Lake city precinct.

The Tennis Club,however was only a 15 minute walk from her home.

Tim was a lot yonger than Kimberley. 22 years old,he worked in a call centre on Monday to Friday and worked a Saturday morning shift in the Tennis club.

Tim lived with his Aunt and Uncle but had been looking to move out.
He appreciated all they had done for him but just never felt close to them. He had been taken in by them at 16 when his Mother ran out 10 years after his Father had done the same.
His Mother later died of an overdose and he never heard from his father.

Despite all of this,he had done quite well with his life, he didnt go down the road of drugs after being abandoned.  He mostly just focused on School,Tennis and stayed in his room.

He told Kimberley he was looking for a place.

After a couple of days Kimberley asked him how the house hunting was going.
Tim told her he had seen a few apartments in the city but he was unsure.

That's when Kimberley offered Tim a place in her house.
"Really?" Asked Tim
"Why not?"said Kimberley "I'm hardly ever there with work and all,we would probably see more of each other here at the club at home,so it wouldn't be awkward or anything!"

So Tim agreed,and they had been housemates for two years now. And they did see a lot of each other. They quickly became best friends.
They were known in the club as "Timberley"

Everybody assumed they were a couple.
But they were not. And they didn't even look like a couple.
Kim was a tough looking lady. She wore leather jackets,tight jeans. Sometimes even chaps when she was riding her motorcycle.
She had a lean but broad figure,black shoulder lenght hair. Big breasts and she wore tight white tops all the time under her leather coat. Often showing some cleavage.

Tim was smaller than Kim in height.
Very athletic slim figure. Tanned,and blonde head of shaggy hair.
Often dressed in shorts and t shirts. Mostly wore white. On Tennis days he was all white,sneakers,socks,shirts and T shirt.

One of Tims favourite things to do was drink whisky with Kim on their porch.
She had introduced him to whisky.
They would share a few glasses on their porch.
It wasn't the whisky that Tim enjoyed,it was their talks.
Tim would ask Kim to tell him about her police cases.
He was fascinated by her work.
It was like things you see in movies.
Kim would oblige.  She would tell him about taking down gangsters. Being involved in raids. Car chases. Getting shot at. And even getting shot one time. A bullet grazed her leg.
She thought nothing of pulling her pants down on the porch one time showing off her scar on her thigh.
She knew Tim was mesmerized by her thick inked thighs and her panties all of a sudden being on display. Tim had no idea that she knew he was going into the kitchen to adjust something in his shorts and found him cute for it.

Kim had one rule. She would never discuss an ongoing case.
Only cases that had been solved.

And there was an ongoing case that whether she liked it or not,Tim was about to get caught up in...
Tbc
Great start and build up. Please continue
joecoyne10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by joecoyne10 »

One Friday night,Kim had finished work. It was maybe 11:30 pm. She rode into the pathway that led to her porch.
"No sign of Tim" she thought to herself.
She had maybe been expecting Tim to be sitting on the porch swing with two glasses and a bottle of Jameson as it was their usual Friday night thing. But she had finished later than usual,doing some paperwork.
Tim worked at the tennis club on Saturday mornings so he was surely gone to bed.

Kim walked through her front door and headed straight for the drinks cabinet.
She decided she would have a glass or two before bed.
As she was pouring a glass for herself,she stopped mid pour. Thinking she had heard a noise.
"Tim?" She called out...
Then she heard a mumbling from upstairs...

She walked closer to the bottom of the stairs and once again called Tims name.
Another mumbling sound from upstairs.
This time,Kim pulled her gun out.
"TIM" she called,halfway up the stairs.

"mmmpphhhh"

Kim had a bad feeling,having heard noises like this before as a cop.
She slowly climbed the stairs,getting closer to Tims door. The noise was louder now

"Hhhelmmpphhhh"

Kim Kicked the door and there was Tim,blindfolded,tied up and gagged,wearing nothing but his white briefs"

"MMPPHHH" Tim Cried.
Kim checked the room,then removed tims blindfold. His eyes were red and he was blinded by the light. His hair was damp from sweat, most likey from struggling in his binds.

Tim mumbled something again but Kim made a shushing gesture to him.
She whispered "is there anyone in the house?"
Tim just kind of shrugged hid body which was all he could really do.
"Stay here!" Said Kim,not noticing the stupidity of that instruction.

She slowly checked the hallway,then her bathroom. Clear. The spare room. Clear. Then her bedroom.
Her bedroom was completely trashed.
Her drawers all pulled out. Clothes everywhere. Window smashed. Tv,smashed.
On her tall standing mirror,written in red lipstick were the words.
"Testify,and you die. And the boy"

Kim kept staring at the mirror,knowing exactly what this meant. She felt anger,sadness even fear.
"Mmmmpppphhh"

"Shit,Tim" she said in her head.
She holstered her gun and ran back into Tims room.
A white tube sock had been tied around Tims mouth,the same type sock had been used as his blindfold.
She untied the sock and then removed a white padding that had been stuffed in Tims mouth. She inspected the padding and was embarrassed to discover it was a pair of her own panties. She assumed they were unwashed. She balled them up and put them in her pocket.

"What took you so long?" Tim asked
"I was late,what happened?" she asked Tim
"I got home from work,after 5. A couple grabbed me inside the house" said Tim
"A man and Woman?" asked Kim
"Yeh,the man grabbed me from behind,i never seen him,he put his hand over my mouth,she was in front. She had a ski mask and had a gun pointed at me. He forced me upstairs. She rooted in my drawer and pulled out my socks,and she blindfolded me.
Then he let me go......hey Kim,can you untie me while I'm telling you what happened I've been tied up for hours and I'm gonna pee my pants?
Kim sat up off the bed
"of course,shit,sorry,my bad" said Kim
"Please,continue" she said

Tim shook his head.
"Anyway,i couldn't see but i knew she had the gun. She told me to strip.
I asked them not to hurt me and take whatever they wanted. I felt the barrel of the gun being forced in my mouth and the Woman yelled at me "STRIIIP"

𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘀

"What the hell,did you just take a picture of me? Snapped Tim

"Not you" said Kim " relax,i just need some pics of these knots. They're done by an expert.
Kim,turned the flash off and took some more snaps.

Tim was in the Hogtie position.
White nylon rope was used to bind his wrists together, his lower arms were tied around his waist. His upper arms pinned to his chest with more rope.
His knees were tied together over and below both knees and his ankles were crossed and tied with more rope.

"I'll have these analysed in the precinct" said Kim. " don't worry,you're not in the pic. Its just a close up of the knots.

Kim had told the truth about her reasons for taking the pictures of Tim on her phone.
But she lied about the pictures themselves.
She did have close ups of the knots,but she also had pictures of Tims entire body, bound in rope.

"Anyway, you were saying" said Kim,as she started to untie the ropes that held Tim in a hogtie.

"The guy pantsed me and then ripped my shirt off. And then......."

"Then what" asked an entrigued Kim.

"They thought it would be funnier if i was left in my underwear"

Kim didn't respond.

"Then they threw me on my bed and started tying me up.
I heard them in another room,maybe yours. Sounds like they thrashed it. I dunno what they stole. Before they left they gagged me and told me to sit tight!"

"I tried and tried but obviously i couldn't get free"

"Oh Tim" Kim interupted. "Don't feel bad,nobody would get out of this,they put you in something inescapable"

"How's it coming along" Tim asked

"Just untying your wrists now. Man,they tied you up good. I'm so sorry i was late. This is a horrible thing to endure.

"It's not your fault",said Tim. " I'm just glad you got here when you did. Another half an hour and i would've had to pee my pants"

"Well thank god for that,right?" Said Kim.
She untied his wrists.
"Ok" she said flip over and untie your knee's,and I'll do you're ankles"
Tim turned over on his back.
Kim had a glance at his briefs.
"Well" said Kim," we've both seen each other in our skivvies now"

Tim forced a chuckle. He undid his knee's before Kim had his ankles untied. He started bouncing on the bed.
His feet were still bound. He pulled his feet away and hopped to his en suite bathroom.
"I cant hold it any longer." Said Tim,in desperation.
Kim couldn't help but gawk at Tims ass as it bounced around while he hopped into the bathroom.
Having seen him so vulnerable in bondage,gagged with her own panties and the sight of him half naked,she was having feelings she hadn't felt for Tim before.
She had mostly nurtured him in certain ways.
She had even gotten him to cry about his parents,she taught him things about life,like cooking,driving, and women advice even though he never had a love interest in the time she had known.
He was a very handsome kid,but she suspected that he was a virgin.
And now she was wondering if she had a thing for him.
Her own love life had been practically non existent for years,having divorced her husband and marrying her job.

Tim came out from the bathroom,looking for his pants.
"So what now?" He asked "i mean,i know you're a cop but shouldn't we call the cops and report the burglary?"

"Tim,this wasn't a Burglary" said Kim
"Huh?" Said Tim.

"Look,why don't you get a shower and get some clothes on" said Kim.
"Then meet me downstairs. And I'll explain what happened here tonight.
This is a whiskey conversation Tim...
Tbc
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

joecoyne10 wrote: 4 months ago One Friday night,Kim had finished work. It was maybe 11:30 pm. She rode into the pathway that led to her porch.
"No sign of Tim" she thought to herself.
She had maybe been expecting Tim to be sitting on the porch swing with two glasses and a bottle of Jameson as it was their usual Friday night thing. But she had finished later than usual,doing some paperwork.
Tim worked at the tennis club on Saturday mornings so he was surely gone to bed.

Kim walked through her front door and headed straight for the drinks cabinet.
She decided she would have a glass or two before bed.
As she was pouring a glass for herself,she stopped mid pour. Thinking she had heard a noise.
"Tim?" She called out...
Then she heard a mumbling from upstairs...

She walked closer to the bottom of the stairs and once again called Tims name.
Another mumbling sound from upstairs.
This time,Kim pulled her gun out.
"TIM" she called,halfway up the stairs.

"mmmpphhhh"

Kim had a bad feeling,having heard noises like this before as a cop.
She slowly climbed the stairs,getting closer to Tims door. The noise was louder now

"Hhhelmmpphhhh"

Kim Kicked the door and there was Tim,blindfolded,tied up and gagged,wearing nothing but his white briefs"

"MMPPHHH" Tim Cried.
Kim checked the room,then removed tims blindfold. His eyes were red and he was blinded by the light. His hair was damp from sweat, most likey from struggling in his binds.

Tim mumbled something again but Kim made a shushing gesture to him.
She whispered "is there anyone in the house?"
Tim just kind of shrugged hid body which was all he could really do.
"Stay here!" Said Kim,not noticing the stupidity of that instruction.

She slowly checked the hallway,then her bathroom. Clear. The spare room. Clear. Then her bedroom.
Her bedroom was completely trashed.
Her drawers all pulled out. Clothes everywhere. Window smashed. Tv,smashed.
On her tall standing mirror,written in red lipstick were the words.
"Testify,and you die. And the boy"

Kim kept staring at the mirror,knowing exactly what this meant. She felt anger,sadness even fear.
"Mmmmpppphhh"

"Shit,Tim" she said in her head.
She holstered her gun and ran back into Tims room.
A white tube sock had been tied around Tims mouth,the same type sock had been used as his blindfold.
She untied the sock and then removed a white padding that had been stuffed in Tims mouth. She inspected the padding and was embarrassed to discover it was a pair of her own panties. She assumed they were unwashed. She balled them up and put them in her pocket.

"What took you so long?" Tim asked
"I was late,what happened?" she asked Tim
"I got home from work,after 5. A couple grabbed me inside the house" said Tim
"A man and Woman?" asked Kim
"Yeh,the man grabbed me from behind,i never seen him,he put his hand over my mouth,she was in front. She had a ski mask and had a gun pointed at me. He forced me upstairs. She rooted in my drawer and pulled out my socks,and she blindfolded me.
Then he let me go......hey Kim,can you untie me while I'm telling you what happened I've been tied up for hours and I'm gonna pee my pants?
Kim sat up off the bed
"of course,shit,sorry,my bad" said Kim
"Please,continue" she said

Tim shook his head.
"Anyway,i couldn't see but i knew she had the gun. She told me to strip.
I asked them not to hurt me and take whatever they wanted. I felt the barrel of the gun being forced in my mouth and the Woman yelled at me "STRIIIP"

𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘀

"What the hell,did you just take a picture of me? Snapped Tim

"Not you" said Kim " relax,i just need some pics of these knots. They're done by an expert.
Kim,turned the flash off and took some more snaps.

Tim was in the Hogtie position.
White nylon rope was used to bind his wrists together, his lower arms were tied around his waist. His upper arms pinned to his chest with more rope.
His knees were tied together over and below both knees and his ankles were crossed and tied with more rope.

"I'll have these analysed in the precinct" said Kim. " don't worry,you're not in the pic. Its just a close up of the knots.

Kim had told the truth about her reasons for taking the pictures of Tim on her phone.
But she lied about the pictures themselves.
She did have close ups of the knots,but she also had pictures of Tims entire body, bound in rope.

"Anyway, you were saying" said Kim,as she started to untie the ropes that held Tim in a hogtie.

"The guy pantsed me and then ripped my shirt off. And then......."

"Then what" asked an entrigued Kim.

"They thought it would be funnier if i was left in my underwear"

Kim didn't respond.

"Then they threw me on my bed and started tying me up.
I heard them in another room,maybe yours. Sounds like they thrashed it. I dunno what they stole. Before they left they gagged me and told me to sit tight!"

"I tried and tried but obviously i couldn't get free"

"Oh Tim" Kim interupted. "Don't feel bad,nobody would get out of this,they put you in something inescapable"

"How's it coming along" Tim asked

"Just untying your wrists now. Man,they tied you up good. I'm so sorry i was late. This is a horrible thing to endure.

"It's not your fault",said Tim. " I'm just glad you got here when you did. Another half an hour and i would've had to pee my pants"

"Well thank god for that,right?" Said Kim.
She untied his wrists.
"Ok" she said flip over and untie your knee's,and I'll do you're ankles"
Tim turned over on his back.
Kim had a glance at his briefs.
"Well" said Kim," we've both seen each other in our skivvies now"

Tim forced a chuckle. He undid his knee's before Kim had his ankles untied. He started bouncing on the bed.
His feet were still bound. He pulled his feet away and hopped to his en suite bathroom.
"I cant hold it any longer." Said Tim,in desperation.
Kim couldn't help but gawk at Tims ass as it bounced around while he hopped into the bathroom.
Having seen him so vulnerable in bondage,gagged with her own panties and the sight of him half naked,she was having feelings she hadn't felt for Tim before.
She had mostly nurtured him in certain ways.
She had even gotten him to cry about his parents,she taught him things about life,like cooking,driving, and women advice even though he never had a love interest in the time she had known.
He was a very handsome kid,but she suspected that he was a virgin.
And now she was wondering if she had a thing for him.
Her own love life had been practically non existent for years,having divorced her husband and marrying her job.

Tim came out from the bathroom,looking for his pants.
"So what now?" He asked "i mean,i know you're a cop but shouldn't we call the cops and report the burglary?"

"Tim,this wasn't a Burglary" said Kim
"Huh?" Said Tim.

"Look,why don't you get a shower and get some clothes on" said Kim.
"Then meet me downstairs. And I'll explain what happened here tonight.
This is a whiskey conversation Tim...
Tbc
🔥🔥🔥
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Brilliant start! I hope you keep going
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

This one has me intrigued my friend. I agree with the other's here, please carry on.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great story so far. I can not wait to see what happens next
joecoyne10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by joecoyne10 »

Thanks for the feedback everybody. More to come
Simo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Simo »

Lovely, looking forward to more!
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

Definitely a fan!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Very good start! Interested to see how this story unfolds.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Great start!
joecoyne10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by joecoyne10 »

Kim sat on the porch,a glass of Jameson in one hand,and her 9mm glock in the other.
She was sure she wouldn't need the latter tonight. Those who had broke into her home would not be back on this night.
They had left their message for now,but it made her feel secure to have it in her hand.

Tim came out onto the porch. He was still drying his damp hair with a towel,having just had a shower.
He sat on the deck chair facing Kim.
"What's going on Kim?" He asked,nervously.
Kim handed Tim a glass and he began to sip it.
"The people who......tied you up...they were not Burglars,they have an issue with me and they were sending me a warning!"

Tim look confused
"They know you? What kind of issue?"

Kim stood up and began to pace the wooden porch
"A year ago,there was a raid in the city. We had intel that there was a shitload of coke in this warehouse where this gang operates. There was a shootout, i took one in the chest. I was wearing a vest,but the blast knocked me down and i was injured. I couldn't get up.
I was lying on my back looking to my right side and i seen a man who i identified as Karl Myers. He pointed a gun to the back of one of my colleagues head. He shot and killed him.
Then he fled.
We found him 3 days later and charged him with the murder.
I'm the only eye witness.
His defence is arguing that no cctv or chest cams caught it,and the gun was never found.
It's fucked up,he actually has a chance of walking. My testimony is the one thing that will send him away.
But now they're threatening me.
And I'm afraid you are a target now too!"

Tim just stared at the ground shocked,confused and in disbelief.
"Are you gonna testify?" He asked.
"I have to Tim. A friend died. Justice needs to be served" said Kim
Tim nodded his head.
"Who do you think tied me up?" Asked Tim
Kim sat back down,leaning forward facing Tim.
"Describe them to me as best you can." said Kim.
Tim leaned forward now too.
"Well,like i said she wore a Mask,but her eyes didn't look friendly. She was bigger than me,maybe your height but kind of big and curvy. I couldn't see her hair but she had some ink on her neck"
"Joanie Wood" Kim interupted
"She's Karl Myers' Sister in Law. She's married to Myers Brother Steven. I bet that's who the other guy was. Steven is a fat piece of shit,strong as an Ox however. Covered in tattoos."

Tim thought for a second "yeh that sounds right. I could see ink on his arm when he was covering my mouth,and i was being held against what felt like a fat belly. And he kinda dragged and carried me upstairs so he was definitely strong."

Kim stood back up,leaving her gun and glass on the timber decking. She anxiously ran her fingers through her hair.
"I mean,i was actually certain,as soon as i discovered you all bound and gagged that it was them.
But your description just all but confirms it.
It couldn't be anyone else. Their gang is no more. People have deserted them since we arrested Karl. Their gang and entire operation has just ceased entirely. They're just too hot for any criminal to be associated with them.
Killing a cop is not good for buisness."

Tim nodded "i understand". He picked up his glass and took another sip.
Kim noticed a rope mark around his wrist. She studied his face,his eyes were red from the blindfold,his face had a mark around his mouth,the sides of his lips were red from the gag.
Kim felt tremendous guilt just looking at Tim.
"Look Tim,i owe you a huge apology. This never would've happened if i hadn't invited you to live with me. I should've told you about all of this a long time ago.
I just never thought it would end up on my doorstep."

Tim shrugged Kims apology off.
"I don't blame you Kim,i blame them"

"Yes but still" said Kim
I want you to know that I'm going to protect you.
I'm going to have some police keep guard of the house for the next few days.
I'm supposed to testify on Wednesday.
Hopefully,all going well,this time next week, we'll be right here,drinking whiskey,but we'll be smiling and we'll be safe."

"Ok,sounds good" said Tim.

"Look,why don't you get some sleep Tim,you don't have to worry about anything happening tonight.
I'll call the Tennis Club tomorrow and tell them you won't be able to make it to work!"

"You sure?" Asked Tim

"Yeh" said Kim," I'll just tell them you're a bit tied up" Kim smirked at Tim

Tim chuckled and got a little red faced .
"Ok Kim,I'll see you tomorrow "
Tim closed the door behind him but then poked his head back out and asked
"Kim?"
"Yeh,Hun?"
"Why do you think they didn't just kidnap me?"
Kim thought for a second "i was wondering the same thing myself Tim. It seems like the smart thing thing to do to get me to not testify. But that's why I'm going to have some guys keep guard here,cos i still wouldn't rule it out!"
Tim gulped and headed for bed.

Kim sat on the porch until sunrise.
Every now and then she took her phone out to look at the pictures she had taken of Tim tied up in his briefs. The pics made her horny.
This was something she would have to address when this was all over.

Tbc.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Excellent update! Eagerly waiting for next chapter. I like how the characters are fleshed out.
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I've been looking forward to more of this and very happy to see the next part! Hmm looks like she may have more of a liking for Tim in bondage than she first thought.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great continuation. Thanks for posting. Looking forward to the next part!
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

joecoyne10 wrote: 3 months ago Kim sat on the porch,a glass of Jameson in one hand,and her 9mm glock in the other.
She was sure she wouldn't need the latter tonight. Those who had broke into her home would not be back on this night.
They had left their message for now,but it made her feel secure to have it in her hand.

Tim came out onto the porch. He was still drying his damp hair with a towel,having just had a shower.
He sat on the deck chair facing Kim.
"What's going on Kim?" He asked,nervously.
Kim handed Tim a glass and he began to sip it.
"The people who......tied you up...they were not Burglars,they have an issue with me and they were sending me a warning!"

Tim look confused
"They know you? What kind of issue?"

Kim stood up and began to pace the wooden porch
"A year ago,there was a raid in the city. We had intel that there was a shitload of coke in this warehouse where this gang operates. There was a shootout, i took one in the chest. I was wearing a vest,but the blast knocked me down and i was injured. I couldn't get up.
I was lying on my back looking to my right side and i seen a man who i identified as Karl Myers. He pointed a gun to the back of one of my colleagues head. He shot and killed him.
Then he fled.
We found him 3 days later and charged him with the murder.
I'm the only eye witness.
His defence is arguing that no cctv or chest cams caught it,and the gun was never found.
It's fucked up,he actually has a chance of walking. My testimony is the one thing that will send him away.
But now they're threatening me.
And I'm afraid you are a target now too!"

Tim just stared at the ground shocked,confused and in disbelief.
"Are you gonna testify?" He asked.
"I have to Tim. A friend died. Justice needs to be served" said Kim
Tim nodded his head.
"Who do you think tied me up?" Asked Tim
Kim sat back down,leaning forward facing Tim.
"Describe them to me as best you can." said Kim.
Tim leaned forward now too.
"Well,like i said she wore a Mask,but her eyes didn't look friendly. She was bigger than me,maybe your height but kind of big and curvy. I couldn't see her hair but she had some ink on her neck"
"Joanie Wood" Kim interupted
"She's Karl Myers' Sister in Law. She's married to Myers Brother Steven. I bet that's who the other guy was. Steven is a fat piece of shit,strong as an Ox however. Covered in tattoos."

Tim thought for a second "yeh that sounds right. I could see ink on his arm when he was covering my mouth,and i was being held against what felt like a fat belly. And he kinda dragged and carried me upstairs so he was definitely strong."

Kim stood back up,leaving her gun and glass on the timber decking. She anxiously ran her fingers through her hair.
"I mean,i was actually certain,as soon as i discovered you all bound and gagged that it was them.
But your description just all but confirms it.
It couldn't be anyone else. Their gang is no more. People have deserted them since we arrested Karl. Their gang and entire operation has just ceased entirely. They're just too hot for any criminal to be associated with them.
Killing a cop is not good for buisness."

Tim nodded "i understand". He picked up his glass and took another sip.
Kim noticed a rope mark around his wrist. She studied his face,his eyes were red from the blindfold,his face had a mark around his mouth,the sides of his lips were red from the gag.
Kim felt tremendous guilt just looking at Tim.
"Look Tim,i owe you a huge apology. This never would've happened if i hadn't invited you to live with me. I should've told you about all of this a long time ago.
I just never thought it would end up on my doorstep."

Tim shrugged Kims apology off.
"I don't blame you Kim,i blame them"

"Yes but still" said Kim
I want you to know that I'm going to protect you.
I'm going to have some police keep guard of the house for the next few days.
I'm supposed to testify on Wednesday.
Hopefully,all going well,this time next week, we'll be right here,drinking whiskey,but we'll be smiling and we'll be safe."

"Ok,sounds good" said Tim.

"Look,why don't you get some sleep Tim,you don't have to worry about anything happening tonight.
I'll call the Tennis Club tomorrow and tell them you won't be able to make it to work!"

"You sure?" Asked Tim

"Yeh" said Kim," I'll just tell them you're a bit tied up" Kim smirked at Tim

Tim chuckled and got a little red faced .
"Ok Kim,I'll see you tomorrow "
Tim closed the door behind him but then poked his head back out and asked
"Kim?"
"Yeh,Hun?"
"Why do you think they didn't just kidnap me?"
Kim thought for a second "i was wondering the same thing myself Tim. It seems like the smart thing thing to do to get me to not testify. But that's why I'm going to have some guys keep guard here,cos i still wouldn't rule it out!"
Tim gulped and headed for bed.

Kim sat on the porch until sunrise.
Every now and then she took her phone out to look at the pictures she had taken of Tim tied up in his briefs. The pics made her horny.
This was something she would have to address when this was all over.

Tbc.
So good. 🔥🔥
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic