The Joy's of TUGs and Orgasms (various F+/F+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Changed my mind; please do not delete

The young Eva Rondell had, in her brother’s workshop created, a monstrosity, if you will. It was a brilliant plan, in her own opinion, and it was a perfect thing to create. The seventeen year old mind had crafted this devilish idea in her own mind. The youngster had gone hunting with her brothers, sister, and father enough times; the idea involved two shotguns that had, by accident, gotten a massive dent in the barrel that couldn’t be repaired safely.

Metal pipe, some purpose made paint, and proper amounts of sealant was the first part, and the second part was appropriately disabling the device to be useless as anything but a club. Eva had solicited her sister’s artistic talents to christen the two creations as D.B. Cooper II and III before the sealant went over to give the pseudo-weapons their shiny clear protective coating.

“Are you ready?” Eva asked her accomplice.
“Am I ever!” Janie responded.
“Kenny, Janie and I are going a-visiting, OK?” bandit #1 grinned.
“Yeah, Kenny… heh heh,” bandit #2 smiled, “We're visiting Cay, J, and O.”
“Let's go get them!” Eva pulled her bag across her shoulders.
“I’ve got my own stuff,” Janie grabbed her own, “Let's go a-kidnapping.”

Eva was as military as ever with her steel-toed work boots, long beige knee socks, a milk chocolate jumper, a sage green long-sleeve t-shirt, a camouflage bandana headband, a sage green bandana mask, and a beige scrunchie to hold her ash blonde hair in a braid. Janie didn't look like a girl who had delivered her firstborn child a few months prior. Black jeans, her red sneakers, red t-shirt, black bandana wristbands, red bandana mask, and split black-and-white kerchief bandana were her outfit with dark skin and deep brown hair.

Together, the two marched. Kidnapping was the order of business; with two guests, it was hard to resist the desire to jump into TUGs. Ordinarily, one of them was nabbing the other or they were volunteering to get tied up by Caleigh, Eva’s older sister. Upon occasion, Caleigh would jump one of them. Getting a trio to take was a rare treat that neither wanted to miss.

=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

“You are a cute girl,” Joy said after about 15 minutes of conversation and discussing things to do.
“I am?” Caleigh blushed, “Well, thank you.”
“Why don’t we have fun?” the smaller, out of shape girl squeezed up against the tall, skinny one.
“Joy…,” the younger one shuddered, “You knew I had a crush on Janie and you?”
“Of course I did, but I don’t out people. I just get off and have fun, no real attractions.”
“No, I’m actually aroused by your appearance and you squeezing against me,” Caleigh started sweating.

Joy wasn’t dressed unusually for herself. A purple ankle-length skirt, a pink t-shirt, and a pink floral kerchief bandana was all she wore, but it was the familiar girl to whom Caleigh had long held a secret attraction. Even though Joy had lost the extra weight from having a job that kept her on her feet all day long, she was still the same non-athletic figure. The girl known for her modest spirit stood up and smiled. Caleigh was also herself with black athletic shorts with white trimming and a bright blue t-shirt with a V-neck. She stood up and looked down at Joy and took her hand.

“May we?” Caleigh humbly asked with a quiet voice.
“Let’s go.”

Joy, through the common friendship with Janie, knew of Caleigh’s desire to explore that side of herself that she had long suppressed. Caleigh had experienced brief moments of passion, but she had never, as said, “necked” with anyone, male or female. Joy, in the time of visiting her friend Janie, had decided to spend a little time with the lesser known star of Minnesota Tech softball and discuss things with her. Olivia was outside enjoying a beautiful day, allowing them the time and space to do this with no interference. Joy was already in the relationship with the man she did not yet know would one day be her husband, but she wasn’t committed (e.g. engaged) and felt no wrongs in enjoying herself a little.

“Was that good?” Joy asked Caleigh as she sat up.
“I… don't know. Something was lacking,” remarked the pensive girl.
“We both took a turn on top. You’re a good kisser. How about you tie me up, hmm?”
“You’ve heard of what I do to Eva and Janie, haven’t you?” she blushed.
“I like both sides of this. You’re a dominatrix. Dominate me,” the seductress continued.
“All right then,” Caleigh’s eyes finally, after 20 minutes of this, brightened in excitement.

Caleigh wanted to keep things simple and special just like her present companion. In that regard, she chose a simple binding of just the wrists and ankles and gagged Joy with the red rubber ball gag they called “Sweet Red” in their house. It fit Joy perfectly, and now Caleigh pulled off more than just her shorts so that she was naked. Pulling Joy’s skirt off was easy as was rolling up her shirt to discover that she hadn’t worn a bra.

“Naughty, naughty,” Caleigh found herself getting aroused.

SMACK!
“MMMM!”

=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

Outside in the yard, Olivia Whipple, a gymnast turned into a strong and genuine cowgirl lay working on a tan of more than just her arms and face for a change. As such, she wore a bright blue one piece swimsuit with a white long-sleeve t-shirt. Over her face and need were a pink gaiter and sunglasses, and on her head was a matching bright blue kerchief bandana. At that moment, the gaiter was pulled all the way over her face so she could take a nap.

Olivia fancied herself as the best of both worlds between Caleigh and Eva. Her hair was a little darker blonder like Eva’s but had bright highlights in Caleigh’s color. She was a little taller and extremely flexible like Eva, but she had a distinctly feminine frame like Caleigh. Her attitude was far from the best of both worlds, though.

“There she is,” Janie awkwardly signed to Eva.
“Your sign language still sucks,” Eva returned so rapidly that Janie had no chance to read it.
“Go slower!”
“We walk up slowly,” Eva whispered, “And then we tell her to ‘stick ‘em up,’ got it?”
“All right,” nodded the other, “Ready?”
“Ready.”

Janie stood up straight and tall and studied the scantily clad girl and considered what was likely happening between Caleigh and Joy at that moment and how much Joy would enjoy torturing the mouthy Olivia. The way Olivia obsessed over her tan was hilarious to Janie because Olivia wore jeans nearly all the time except on vacations and formal occasions. With grins hidden by their masks, the duo approached the unsuspecting, vain gymnast.

“Stick ‘em up!” Eva shouted and aimed D.B. Cooper II right at her cousin.
“Hands where we can see them!” Janie added and aimed D.B. Cooper III right at Olivia.
“Don’t shoot!” Olivia yelped without realizing who was holding her up.
“Now, pull the face cover down slowly,” menacing wasn’t Janie’s forte.
“Get the f-cking gaiter down so we can see your terrified b-tch face!” snarled Eva, “NOW!”
“Aren’t you so f-cking kind!” Olivia did what was requested, then added, “You’re both c-nts!”
“Take Ol’ Blue and go tie up that little b-stard!”
“C-cks-cking a-sholes! Both of you!”
“Shut up!” Janie pulled the gaiter up to a decent height and jammed the gag in Olivia’s mouth.

For Olivia’s horrible language, Janie took out the rough brown rope and started with the damsel’s elbows and a vicious binding there. A similar lack of mercy from the 6’1” softball star really put Olivia in her place. Well-placed camping stakes made a fine temporary solution for the writhing and screaming captive, and Eva knew how to drive them into the hard earth. The stakes were put far apart to spread Olivia’s legs widely, and clear zips secured her body to them. She was zipped at her ankles, at the crease of the tops of her legs, at her shoulders. She was positioned about 20 feet from the stairs that went up the side to the upper porch of the carriage house, and Janie ran a rope from her ankles to the stairs to make a type of strappado but with a little slack given so that the victim could struggle a little and think she was making progress when she wasn’t.

Janie and Eva checked each bond and each stake and pulled the gaiter over Olivia’s eyes before tying a second purple bandana blindfold to hold everything in place. The gaiter now was in her gag and in her blindfold and completely secure. A hard spank on the butt from Eva was a parting shot before the girls silently entered the garage through the side door.

Up the stairs the bandits walked, and when they reached the top Eva was surprised to find neither of the other two girls. Janie motioned for Eva to remain absolutely silent and quietly fixed her outfit, moving her many bandanas back to her preferred locations and adjusting her pants. They removed their respective footgear in order to be even more silent while Janie led this assault.

The overly exaggerated Janie looked around the living room and wondered if the two had heard the yelling from Olivia, but then she heard another sound coming from the bedroom. Smacking. Smacking of hands on a bare bottom, and smacking of lips on a cheek. A wry smile formed on Janie’s face at a job well done; at minimum, Caleigh would know if her feelings were genuine or not.

“We approach quietly and then bust the door open,” Janie slowly signed.
“You need more classes in this. Later,” Eva responded, “Take the lead.”
“Shut up!” Janie signed and added a one finger salute, “One, two, three, GO!”
“Freeze, b-tches! Or D.B. Cooper II will blow your f-cking brains out!”
“Oh my God! EEEEEEKKKKK!” Caleigh shrieked, “Are you trying to give me a coronary?!”
“What the hell?!” Eva stared in surprise.
“Keep your hands where I can see them! You, the nude girl, put your undies back on!” Janie ordered calmly.
“O-o-o-OK,” Caleigh calmly put her panties and sports bra back on.

Janie grinned, but Eva was more surprised. She had never seen her sister even so much as kiss a soul outside platonic girl kisses such as the kinds they gave each other. No disappointment was present beyond thinking that her sister would never burn her V-card until marriage and that those lusts for females had been put aside in the interest of one day having children. Caleigh hastily put her clothes back on just like Janie had ordered.

“Leave your lover as she is and lead her out here,” Janie continued ordering her.
“MMMMM!” an unsurprised Joy groaned submissively.
“As you wish,” Caleigh calmly obeyed, “Thanks for edging us!”
“Oh, we’ll do worse than edge you!” Janie added an exaggerated evil laugh.
“Were you…,” Eva tried to word herself carefully, “Enjoying yourself?”
“Since you asked, yes, we were enjoying ourselves,” Caleigh admitted, “Mightily.”
“Mmmmm!” Joy slowly regained her senses from the high she was experiencing.

The three walked and one hopped to the living room. The captives were forced to sit on the device known as the Loveseat, with Joy’s bound arms being pulled over it. The wooden chair was like an old loveseat as two chairs facing in opposite directions, but it had extra holes for bondage use and had tall backs to accommodate the big Rondell children.

Both girls were tightly roped at their ankles, knees, thighs, wrists, ankles, and breasts, although Joy had a couple of those already. In being so tied, though, Joy was untied so that each leg could be tied to the corresponding chair leg, and the provided holes made possible securing the legs to the seat. Caleigh had a pillowcase pulled over her head before King Green, the head harness ball gag, was secured to gag her, and Joy was blindfolded in normal fashion with a red bandana. Each got a brutal crotch rope, but this wasn't the scenario Eva wanted.

“GRRRRR!” Olivia howled outdoors.

She squirmed in her tight and cruel prison and screamed loudly. Determination to escape was a good first step, and the combination of zips and rope made a painful and tight bondage. She wanted to get out and get revenge on her cousin and cousin-in-law so badly. Howling felt good but did.

“AUGH AUGH AUGGGHH!” she screamed and pulled.

Then she felt something start loosening.

“Take this,” Eva laughed wickedly as clamped Joy with binder clips.
“Ugh!” groaned the already aroused captive.
“How does this feel?” Janie buzzed Caleigh with the massager and fondled her boobs.
“Mmmph!” the former softball player squirmed in an erotic manner.
“These two are really aroused, huh?” Eva was surprised.
“That's the way it goes,” laughed the big girl as Caleigh groaned in orgasm.
“I’m sorry, Janie, your fun ends here,” Eva grabbed her gun, “Stick ‘em up.”

Janie stared in shock but played along. Standing up slowly, the big girl put her hands in the air while the helpless duo groaned in dismay. There was something exciting in this kind of betrayal, and Janie grinned under the mask. Resisting Eva was only worth it if Janie thought she could run, but that wasn't an option at the moment. Janie was to be subjected to all forms of unkind things as were Caleigh and Joy.

“Here!” Eva tossed a blue paisley gaiter to Janie, “Sit on the floor and cover your face.”
“Yes, ma’am,” Janie sat down and pulled the gaiter over her head.
“Take off your socks, and stuff them in your mouth.”
“OK,” Janie complied, removed her socks, and stuffed them in her mouth, “Ewww.”
“Now,” came the last order, “Take off your mask and gag yourself with it.”

Janie again complied with the directive although folding the bandana was hard in her present blindfolded state. After a few moments, she succeeded though was tightly cleave gagged with her former red bandana mask. After ordering Janie to take off her shirt, Eva took over and started zipping Janie’s arms together and around a piece of the PVC pipe they all used to make more rigid captivities.

Up Janie’s arms and the pipe went 6 wide zips to ensure she was in trouble. Along her thighs went 7 more zips, and her lower legs got 6 more of them. Her big toes got their own thin zips to hold them together. Eva made sure the gaiter was satisfactorily covering Janie's before adding a white bandana blindfold, removing one of her knee socks, and using it as an OTN gag.

Now the lovers.

“How would you two like to be tied so you can kiss?” she asked.
“Mmmm,” Joy nodded calmly.

In all of this, Eva had engaged in seemingly perfect planning, but she was making two fatal mistakes.

Eva removed Joy’s socks from her feet, rubbed them in Caleigh’s cummy panties, and unbuckled the harness while Joy could only watch and gag talk nonsensically. Once the ball was out, the case came off, and the socks went in with one sock and the cum soaked panties inside the other and a red bandana tied around the outer sock; eight layers of grey duct tape held them firmly in place. Caleigh groaned as the flavors hit her tongue and felt her legs get untied.

Eva chose a brutal bondage for her sister and zipped her legs together just as cruelly as she had zipped Janie’s, including the big toes. Long knee socks were pulled over Caleigh’s arms after she had been untied, her bra was removed, and a zip tie boxtie was the first order of business with 10 of the plastic devils along her arms. Longer zips wrapped around her chest on either side of her bra.

Caleigh let out a deep sigh and roiled on the mixture of Joy’s socks and her own cum, a most awful mixture. Immediately, she started struggling in the thought she would work another of her famous escapes. Then something incredible happened: nothing. She was bound so tightly that her arms were rigid with her torso and her legs with each other.

Being unafraid of such tests, Eva torqued Joy’s arms and discovered that Caleigh’s present lover could have her elbows touch with proper effort. After having her shirt pulled off, Joy received all new rope bonds, however, instead of zips, and her arms also were bound around a pipe. Off the seat her legs came, and Eva pulled her to the floor, removed her panties, and tied her legs in lotus position. The breast harness was redone after this, and a waist rope crushed her arms against her torso.

“Mmmm!” the naked Joy drooled a lot.
“Caleigh’s got good taste in girls,” Eva commented .
“Guh!”
“No, I’m not into girls; I'm just complimenting you, you rope sl-t.”
“Ugh!” Caleigh added.
“Mmm!” agreed Janie.

Caleigh was highly aroused and had a kinky side that wanted Joy’s cummy panties in her mouth, but the panties themselves were vile. She just wanted cummy fabric from her lover in her mouth. It was humiliating and arousing in a very different way, but it was already a kinky and amazing situation at the present. Joy was laid on her back, and Caleigh was laid on top of her and pulled through the slot left by the lotus tie.

Nipple clamps. Eva put binder clips on each of the two, and she intertwined the clips’ strings so that they couldn't pull away from each other. They squealed a little at this rude and painful addition, but it couldn't stop them from gazing at each other lustfully and erotically. They gag kissed, and Caleigh began rubbing her crotch against Joy’s.

Joy felt that burning of passion inside her body and couldn't resist the sparkling eyes of her present companion. She returned the kiss with her ball gag and drooled from it, but her attention was too focused to notice. In a dominant twist, Caleigh intentionally twisted the clamps so that she pulled on the nipple clamps and caused each of them to shriek in pain.

Then there was the biggest fish of the small pond, Janie. Janie was quietly struggling in the corner and had a pair of medical scissors in her hand when Eva finally turned to her once again. After a gasp of disapproval, Eva walked towards the helpless victim and pulled the scissors away while Janie squealed loudly in disapproval.

“You're a bad girl! A bad girl! It's time to punish you for this!” Eva turned on the massager to a rough, but not nearly painful, setting.
“Mmmmmmm!” Janie groaned at the sexual teasing it brought.
“You're getting it now!”
SMACK! SMACK!
“Mmm!” Janie squirmed a little.
“Let's get these tits out and put the squeeze on them.”

Janie let out a loud yell into her disgusting socks, but it accomplished nothing. Eva pulled her black sports bra out from under the zip ties, and then the binder clips went on her hardening nipples with ease. A screech of pain came from the big mother; a sadistic laugh came from the captor who put a white bandana against Janie’s crotch.

“Let's go, cum sl-t!” Eva increased the massage tool and personally pushed it deep against Janie.
“Mmm mm AUUGGGHHHH!” wailed the orgasming girl.
“Oh, yes, it's going to be epic. I bought a second one, but it's still in my room.”
“Mmm! No! No! MMMMMM!” the second came quickly.
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! YANK!
“Owwwww!”

Eva found it so easy to push Janie because of how similarly they behaved while tied up and gagged. She just had to imagine what would get her going, but dominating Janie was a blast because of the young girl’s stronger, more vocal reactions to her circumstances. Vibration, spanking, nipple torture, tickling, and foot whacking all brought very satisfying results, and it was more of satisfying her own mood because the results were inevitable. The best part was, after some 30 minutes to hours of such activity, turning Janie over to Ken for a decent f-cking. When Eva was in that spot, she sometimes got turned over to her boyfriend; that was only when it was her with Caleigh or Olivia because Janie was opposed to Eva’s relationship with him.

“AUGGGHHHH!” Olivia groaned and felt another stake come loose.

Sweat also profusely poured down her body, and much of her body was covered in dirt from the captive's struggle against the earth. The battle between human and earth was in its second hour now, but she had the advantage. A strong and deliberate battle gave her the lead, and with one last jerk the sixth and final stake loosened enough for her to stand up.

Blindly led by the strappado, Olivia leaned against the porch stair and quietly untied the knot there. It was a fairly secure knot, but it was easy on the fingers. When that was off, she collapsed to the ground in exhaustion from the burning sensation she felt pulsing through her body and involuntarily groaned. The clatter of the stakes still zipped to her body was lost in the hormonal rush.

These arm bonds were loosening though.

Sweat glistened on Janie’s almost naked body while she yelled loudly in orgasm for the fourth time. Besides the spanking and clamps, Eva now was beating her feet with the padded side of a metal school ruler and pulling on her hair. The vibrator had been turned up a notch as well.

SMACK! SMACK! PULL! SMACK! WHACK! SMACK![/b] YANK!
“Mmmm mm mmm mmmmm!” wailed the damsel-in-distress.
“It could be worse; it could be Caleigh in command.”
“Ah ow!” Janie cried a little despite enjoying herself for the most part.
“You're ripe,” the one-socked girl jammed the vibrator against Janie.
“AUGGGHHHHH!”

Joy and Caleigh ground against one another until waves of energy pulsed through both of them. Unlike the present company, Joy took a lot of work to reach an orgasm, and she had other plans even as Caleigh repeatedly orgasmed and drove herself harder and harder against Joy. The taste of Joy’s socks was lost on Caleigh, and there was still a need to be avenged.

Together, Joy and Caleigh picked at Joy’s rope bonds as best as they could, and they did so silently to not arouse suspicion. Occasionally, Joy gave Caleigh an arousing kiss that evoked a contented squeal. It all ended with one final kiss as Joy took her companion's head in her hands and gave her a massive smooch on the gagged lips, and Caleigh moaned in orgasm.

Joy stood up and quietly tip-toed about to get her clothes back on. Her socks were a loss, but the rest returned. Kerchief, shirt, panties, and skirt all were on her body in that perfect manner. Just as Joy was grabbing D.B. Cooper II, the flash of a bright blue bandana caught her eye just before the sight of a muddy, angry, and visually pleasing blonde came before Joy, who motioned for silence. Oliver grabbed D.B. Cooper III and was given the green light by Joy.

It hadn't been terrible or easy for Olivia. After she had gotten the ropes off, she had to quietly enter the garage from the side door and find something to cut off the zips. This was hard with the stakes wanting to clang off seemingly everything, including the air. Olivia had gone slowly and gotten them all off with a single one clanging, and there was a trail of rope, cut zips, stakes, a gaiter, a bandana, and a ball gag in her wake.

“Reach for the f-cking sky, you giant c-nt!” Olivia yelled at Eva.
“Oh my God! How did you escape?! Both of you?!” Eva wasn’t scared by them, but she was shocked to see not one, but two, escapees.
“Stakes eventually give,” Olivia boasted.
“I had a little help from my friend,” Joy looked at Caleigh and turned back to Eva, “Now, go gag yourself with your sister’s socks!”
“No way! I don’t take orders from you!”
“Or!” Joy strutted like a dominatrix or a headmistress, “I will force you to orgasm on those socks and gag you with them before using both you and your sister as my pleasure and torture toys!”
“Take the massager, go in the bedroom alone, and go f-ck yourself!” Eva mischievously defied her with sternly crossed arms, “I’m calling your bluff!”
“Take off your dress. Where are the cinches and ratchets I have seen in your videos?”

Eva motioned to a purple bag; Joy took a deep breath and approached the special bag of toys. In the bag was all she needed to ruin the defiant and attitudinal young girl. Calmly taking the bag, Joy walked over to Eva and made her sit on the wooden loveseat. The girl with her beige knee sock, chocolate sports bra and panties, sage t-shirt, camouflage headband, sage mask, and beige scrunchie was quite the sight to a girl who only went off her own pleasure as opposed to sexual attraction. Now all of Eva’s pale skin and firm muscles were visible.

The colorful straps began crushing the damsel’s arms together, and now Eva realized that Joy had been dead serious about her threats. It was all too late now, and six cinch straps crushed her arms together behind her back. Her last chance to atone for her sin was taken from her when “Big Yellow,” the yellow 3 inch ball gag, filled her mouth to perfection and was buckled behind her head.

“You,” Joy grabbed Eva by the braid and forced the girl to look at her, “are in for a very rough time.”
“NGGGG!” Eva tried to push the gag out of her mouth.
“Don’t bother,” warned the captor, “Or I will make things even rougher for you.”
“You’re just taking over now, aren’t you?” Olivia asked with curiosity.
“I sure am,” Joy smiled, “Why don’t you find that second vibrator so we can both have fun?”
“I’ll do anything for us not to cross paths after watching you put the fear of God in her!”

Joy removed Eva’s other knee sock and put it aside to use. Six cinch straps seemed like a good number for her lower legs, and five seemed good for her thighs. Against Eva’s crotch, under her panties, Joy put a green bandana that was folded into like a cleave gag and with the flower of the bandana’s center right against her crotch. Then came the ratchet straps that Joy desired to use, with the first two going on either side of Eva’s breasts and the third going around her waist and crotch in a very irritating manner. Joy took Caleigh’s socks and put them on the chair. Sweat formed on Eva’s brow, and she began squirming in a very agitated manner.

“It's time to cum to your senses, Eva,” Joy pulled on the crotch ratchet.
“No! No no!” Eva shook her head.
“You can do it,” the captor sensually squeezed her breasts.
“Mmm!” the victim tried to move away.
“Do it!” Joy grabbed Eva by the base of her braid, “That does it.”
“Noooo!” Eva felt the vibrator against her crotch, “MMMMM! MMM MMMMM!”

Joy loosened the crotch ratchet, removed the bandana, and put Caleigh’s socks against Eva’s crotch instead. Eva blushed a bit in embarrassment, but then her bra slowly slid up and away. She knew they were coming, but she still shrieked when the binder clips squished her nipples. If there were any tears, they weren't tears of sorrow. The crotch ratchet was secured again, and Joy tied the massager, with its concave pad in place, to her thigh and crotch area.

Eva looked at Joy with pleading eyes, but instead she was pulled down onto the floor and forced to roll onto her stomach. Four brutal spanks and foot whacks each were the start of her torture; Joy had seen and heard enough to know what aroused Eva. A series of loud groans came from the damsel at these, and Joy then fondled her crotch while sitting on her back to force her clamps to twist against the floor.

“OWWWWWW!” Eva wailed.
“Cum, sl-t, or I will finish my promise.”
“Nommm!” the girl shook her head in continued defiance.
“Then you will pay the price!” Joy pulled the braid again.
“AUGGGHHHHH!” Eva orgasmed again.
“This machine does a good job!” Joy cackled and turned up the vibrator.

“Mmmmm!” Janie also wailed.
“That's right, you b-tch! It's me!” Olivia spanked her with great force.
“Owwwww!”
“I love this gaiter prison and how it's done though. Perfect for a b-stard like you!”
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
“Owwwwww! UGGHHHHHHH!” came a loud orgasm.
“You really are a sl-t!” taunted the girl in the bright blue swimsuit and bandana.

Joy ground herself against Eva much to the strong girl’s consternation. She wasn't into girls in any sense except as friends, but she had consented to this by way of her defiant attitude. Now she was getting vibrated and used as a lesbian sex toy of sorts in a way that disgusted her in a prudish context. Despite everything, she orgasmed once again. Big yellow came out, Caleigh’s socks went in, the cummy bandana was added as a cleave gag, and eight face crushing layers of duct tape followed before the other knee sock was added as an OTN gag. A fresh blue bandana then went against her crotch to absorb whatever came next.

Janie, Caleigh, and Eva were having an orgasm contest it seemed. In stark contrast, Joy took 20-30 minutes with heavy stimulation, and Olivia sometimes took an hour. Joy and Olivia looked at each other and then the three captives. There were so many interesting things happening: the orgasming with each girl’s reaction, the profuse and intense sweating, the different struggle patterns. Upon orgasm, Caleigh went into a stereotypical arch, Eva brought her knees into her chest, and Janie stretched herself out as much as possible.

“I have something insane to suggest,” Olivia showed her own evil side.
“Tell me quietly.”

Knowing each girl, she suggested three different situations for them. Janie would get a hair tie from her braid to her ankles. Eva would get a strangle hogtie since she was into breathplay . Lastly, Caleigh would get a standard hogtie in a filling bathtub. If they brought the girls into the bathroom,which was adequately sized, they could both keep a close eye on each captive. With wicked smiles on the captors, each captive was dragged to the bathroom. Caleigh went on the tub; Janie went on the floor; and Eva went on the long vanity.

Olivia took the dirty work of tying Janie’s braid up for the hair hogtie as she had lots of experience with giving and receiving them over the years. Joy started simply with using another thick zip to hogtie Caleigh in the usual manner before closing the drain.
As part of the hair tie, Olivia also removed Janie’s blindfold so they could enjoy the big girl’s eyes. A shriek of pain already emanated from that damsel in distress and an orgasm followed. One vibrator was tied to her thigh, and the other was tied to Eva’s.

Then came Eva’s hogtie. Joy began the work of making a secure series of ropes around Eva’s throat; a big gulp came from the damsel who then groaned on the taste of her cum and Joy’s socks along with the smell of her own sock. A rough spank kept her in check from even groaning, and soon her legs were pulled into the air followed by her head. The rope went back to her neck and then to her ankles again; the rope wrapped along the distance from her ankles to her neck, and Joy simply tucked in the rope.

“Guh! Uk! Mmmm!” Eva groaned in orgasm and found her usual movements made her strangle herself even more.
“On with the water!” Olivia turned the tub on.
“Awww, is my little lovely Caleigh going to drown?” Joy taunted her.
“It's so weird seeing Ev in so little clothing.”

Caleigh looked this way and that. She groaned a bit with dismay at the slowly increasing water level that lapped up around her, and Olivia removed the OTN gag before it soaked and gave her a wet slap on each butt cheek. Caleigh wailed loudly, squirmed fearfully, and watched helplessly as the water level increased. Danger wasn’t her thing.

Eva groaned in orgasm when, in her struggle, she twisted a nipple clamp. More and more of her body glistened brightly from her sweat, and the ropes slowly strangled her. So quickly, so soon, yet another orgasm overpowered her. A yank on her braid followed while she was still groaning, and Joy spanked her twice on each butt cheek. Yes, she orgasmed again.

Janie also immediately groaned in orgasm, but hers was from the hair tie. The Gangsta Jock was not one to surrender easily, and she reveled in her semi-naked prison. Joy spanked her twice as well and crushed her breasts against the floor. There was no holding back: Janie orgasmed once again and had no regrets.

The bathtub victim started groaning a little, and she, too, by her cousin, had her nipples crushed against the bottom followed by a series of wet but not harsh slaps. A brief fingering brought her to an unwanted orgasm; Caleigh wasn’t having fun anymore. Joy was ready for this though and had Olivia turn off the water and drain the tub.

“ERGG!” groaned the victim of asphyxiation. Nothing more could be done, but Olivia felt it was necessary to give her a couple of brutal spanks and yank on her hair and mash her against the counter. At this point, the sweat was starting to puddle on the counter, and the combined taste of Joy’s socks and her own cum was absolutely horrid. Being forced to sniff her own socks made it all so much worse. More orgasming was happening; to her, being called “cum sl-t” was complimentary.

Janie didn’t have it much better with her own socks in her mouth and that gaiter. The zip ties made her feel like a piece of meat, something that could either arouse her or trigger her. If Joy wasn’t careful, she’d have a mess on her hands with this one, but if she was careful she would push Janie to the wonders of subspace and absolute bliss. The vibrator was doing wonders, and Joy ticked it up to the next level and forced her friend to go once again.

Caleigh felt her heart rate decreasing after that terrifying experience of watching the tub fill all around her. Joy gently pulled her out of the tub, laid her upon some bath towels, and cautioned her not to do anything but lie still. Not knowing if this was a threat of a piece of advice, Caleigh did what her friend said without any doubts about it in either direction. A peck on the cheek was a nice little bit of assurance though.

Another couple of minutes brought another orgasm for Eva. Breathing was now becoming more and more difficult, and the cinch straps showed no sign of ever giving any slack. The ratchet had two clicks added at her crotch and three on either side of her breasts. The vibrator was increased to a higher setting, and four more spanks and another yank on her braid followed while more and more sweat puddled all around her. Her airway was closing; she groaned in pain from it because it hurt so badly despite being so arousing; that’s when Joy freed her from it. Joy reused the same rope to instead put her into a standard ankles to elbows hogtie and spanked her roughly on each of her cheeks. Once again, Eva orgasmed and this time screamed in pain.

Janie felt the vibrator doing its thing. The pull of her hair wasn’t agonizing yet, but it now was the dominant sensation she felt. Of course another wave of hormones was overpowering her, and she took it stoically with a dismayed grunt and continued to soak the floor in her sweat. Just as she settled down again, she was spanked several times and had her nose pinched to force another rapid orgasm despite her hatred of breathplay.

“Cum sl-t!” Joy sneered in her ear, “That does it!”
“Mmmm,” Janie didn’t care as the hair tie was undone and replaced with a zip tie hogtie.
“Snip the tape off of Eva,” Joy ordered Olivia, “Remove the stuffing and cleave gag. Take the bandana from her crotch, stuff it in her mouth, and gag her with this.”
“All right,” Olivia took the 2 inch orange rubber ball that had a handkerchief through the holes.

Neither captive offered any resistance at all while their gag were changed, and except for some slight groaning at the taste of their own cum neither made any noise either. But, as the taste began to settle, they began to become restless again. When the knots on the rubber ball gags were tied, the cycle repeated itself. With loud groans, both girls orgasmed again.

“How’d you like to ditch the gag?” Joy sat with Caleigh.
“Mmm hmm,” nodded the captive.
“All right then,” Joy carefully removed the layers.
“You’re just a caring person, Joy,” Olivia smiled, “I’m straight, but I see why Cay likes you so.”
“Thank you. I mean… I just like jerking off and smooching; she has the hots for me.”
“I’m going to set a 30 minute timer for these two.”

Those thirty minutes couldn’t come soon enough. During those thirty minutes, both captives were subjected to a mixture of spanking, hair pulling, and nipple torture at the hands of Olivia and Joy. Joy occasionally gave Caleigh some pecks on the cheek, but all were tired. Joy had the high of domspace, and the two captives had the high of subspace. Caleigh was released first, and she shamelessly showered herself in front of the others. When she was dressed again, Caleigh confronted her sister and sister-in-law.

“You too bandana-loving kinky robbers sure got things turned on you!” Caleigh taunted them.
“Mmm hmm,” Janie nodded.
“But you’re both so cute!”
“Sit down and join us in taking a chill pill,” Olivia motioned.
“We’re gonna need a lot of chocolate. Screw the timer; untie them!” Caleigh departed.
“Might as well,” Joy stood up.

Cutting Janie free was deeply satisfying, and the marks from the zips were deep and precious. A series of photos before and after Janie was untied showed just how extreme her captivity had been, and she had enjoyed every second of it. Both girls, knowing they needed to clean up, put their clothes back on in a nominal manner.

“This day will never be forgotten,” Janie calmly remarked as she ate a dark chocolate candy.
“Unless we top it,” Eva joked.
“Five girls, cumming their brains out, with two of them engaging in lesbian romance?” Joy spoke her piece, “No.”
“Would have been better if my husband could have come over and taken me to the cleaners.”
“You’re horny after all that?” Olivia turned to Janie.
“Big time. Nothing beats the feeling of a guy cumming in your happy slot.”
“TMI!” Caleigh blocked her ears, “TMI!”

And all five of them shared a hearty laugh after the conclusion of one of the greatest adventures of any of their lives. It was an unforgettable day indeed.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 4 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Wow! A very interesting set of bondage scenes. I liked the brutality of it and their joy at the end. Thanks for the story 😊
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic