UNREAD CONTRACT FFF/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Glovedgirllover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

UNREAD CONTRACT FFF/F

Post by Glovedgirllover »

20-year-old Jennifer Stone sat in a small rented apartment, leafing through advertisements.
Yes, she successfully graduated from law college, but, having come to the big city from a small village in a distant province and, accordingly, not having any connections in this city, Jennifer was never able to find a job. All local law firms politely refused the girl, not wanting to take a “pig in a poke.” Only one firm did not refuse immediately, but asked the girl to wait a couple of months until a vacant position as an assistant lawyer became available in the firm. Since this law firm was the most famous in the city, Jennifer happily agreed to wait.
But... even renting such a small rented apartment cost a lot of money, and in general she had to live on something, so Jennifer was intensely scouring advertisements, trying to find temporary work. Of course, she could get a job at a place like McDonald's, where workers were always needed. But the thought that she might become an object of ridicule from former students with whom she graduated from college immediately rejected this idea.
And then she saw this ad: a private video studio was looking for a model from 18 to 20 years old. The working conditions and, more importantly, the pay was so attractive that Jennifer immediately ran to the large mirror in the hallway. Looking at her reflection, the girl grinned: she had a pleasant round face with large expressive eyes, a neat straight nose, moderately plump lips and a beautifully defined chin, which all together made her very attractive. And her thin-framed glasses only added to her attractiveness. Yes, the breasts were not as big as she wanted, but Jennifer hoped that this would not be a decisive factor.
Taking out her smartphone, Jennifer dialed a forgettable number. After a short wait, a solid but pleasant female voice answered her...
And the very next day, having taken a city bus to the final stop on the outskirts of the city, Jennifer stood with a small suitcase on wheels, waiting for the car that was supposed to pick her up. After standing for about ten minutes at a completely deserted stop, Jennifer had already begun to consider her decision an empty gamble, when suddenly she heard the noise of the engine of an approaching car. It was a brand-new black Mercedes C class, stopping ten meters in front of the girl. First, the trunk of the car opened from behind, and then the driver's door opened, and a woman of about 30, dressed in an office black trouser suit with a jacket, a white shirt and a black men's tie, got out of the car. She had a short black bob haircut. Beautiful, albeit thin, lips were without lipstick. Black sunglasses covered her eyes. Approaching the girl, she extended her right hand to shake.

“Sorry, miss, for the slight delay. You must be Jennifer, right?” The driver spoke in a soft, calm voice.

Shaking the driver's black leather gloved hand in return, Jennifer noted the interesting contrast of her own fingers with the short but beautifully manicured nails, with the black leather of the driver's fingers clasping her hand.

“That’s right, it’s me!” Jennifer answered.

“I'm Elizabeth, but you can just call me Betty. Nice to meet you! Let’s go to the car, Madame Blanche is already waiting for us impatiently.”

"Madame Blanche?" Jennifer asked in surprise as she approached the front passenger door of the car, which had already been opened by the female driver.

“Oh, don’t worry, miss, you spoke to her on the phone. Soon you will be able to meet her in person. Please get in the car." answered the driver.

Finding herself on a soft and very comfortable seat with comfortable armrests, Jennifer immediately calmed down, waiting with slight trepidation for the female driver to take her place behind the wheel to take Jennifer to the place of her new, and, as she hoped, interesting job. The female driver, clasping the steering wheel with gloved hands, turned on the engine, but the car did not have time to move.

“Sorry, miss, I almost forgot... Before we set off, there is one more thing, miss...” the driver said quietly, handing Jennifer a sleep mask, who looked at her questioningly, “Madam is very worried about maintaining complete confidentiality of her studio and clients, so please put this on your eyes, miss.”

Taking the sleep mask, Jennifer nervously fiddled with it in her hands for a while, but after some hesitation, she still took off her glasses, putting them in her jacket pocket, and put the sleep mask on her eyes.

“Thank you for your trust, miss. I’m sure madam will appreciate it too...” the female driver said quietly, setting the car in motion.
Jennifer woke up to the sound of the car door opening from her seat. It turns out that she managed to fall asleep with a blindfold on, and now she still couldn’t understand why there was darkness in her eyes. Jennifer's hand reached for her face, but leather-gloved fingers intercepted it.

“A little more, miss, and I will remove the blindfold, but not before we are in the house. Let me help you."

Jennifer recognized the voice of the female driver, who helped Jennifer out of the car, after which the driver, taking the girl by the arm, led her along the stone tiles, stopping at the first steps of the porch into the house so that she would not trip. Soon they found themselves inside the house, walking somewhere along the wooden parquet, until the door opened again and Jennifer was led into some room. After which the driver stepped aside.

“Dear Jennifer! Sorry if this caused you any inconvenience. Now you can remove the blindfold." came a pleasant female voice, which the girl recognized.

It was with her that Jennifer spoke yesterday on the phone from the advertisement. After removing the blindfold, Jennifer first closed her eyes, gradually opening her eyes, getting used to the daylight. A spacious office with a large window opened before her eyes, in front of which stood a large table with a large monitor on it. A pretty woman of about forty sat at the table in a high-backed leather chair. A dramatic short cut of fiery red hair with bangs across her forehead framed her face. Thin-framed glasses with slightly tinted lenses did not allow her eyes to be clearly seen, and a Covid mask hid the lower part of her face. A beige jacket and a white turtleneck were all that Jennifer could see on the woman sitting at the table. And Jennifer couldn’t help but pay attention to the beautiful, well-groomed hands of the ladies, whose short nails were covered with mother-of-pearl varnish. Under these hands on the table lay several A4 sheets of printed text stapled together.

“Have a seat, young lady... Sorry about my appearance, I was recently ill, so I don’t want to take any risks.”

With one hand, the lady pointed to one of the chairs that stood nearby in front of her table. When Jennifer sat down on the chair, the lady handed her the papers she had on hand.

“Before we get to know each other properly, you must read and sign this contract.”

“Okay, give me a couple of minutes...” Jennifer said, taking the papers and starting to read the contract.

But after the “Work Schedule” and “Payment Terms” sections, Jennifer was so pleased that she quickly glanced at the last pages of the contract, without particularly reading into the content of the text on these pages, after which she put her signatures at the bottom of each page and on the last sheet of the contract next to her name, and handed the contract back to the lady, involuntarily embarrassed by the smile that appeared on the lady’s face, who took the contract and put it back on the table, tapping it with her beautiful fingers.

“Well, as they say, the first step has been taken...” the lady said in a clearly satisfied voice, rising from her chair.

Walking around the table, she sat down on the second chair opposite Jennifer, gently taking the girl's left hand with her right hand. Jennifer saw that the lady was wearing a black leather skirt just above her knees, her slender beautiful legs dressed in black stockings were in classic pointed-toe high heels.

“I’m very glad that such a beautiful girl like you responded to our ad...” the lady said quietly and calmly, “The fact is that our studio carries out, let’s say, quite unusual orders from our clients, which may seem a little strange to you.” ..."

“Hmm, lady, I don’t quite understand what you mean...” Jennifer said, feeling the woman’s other hand land on her right hand, gently wrapping her fingers around the girl’s wrist.

“Oh, dear Jennifer...” the lady said happily, squeezing the girl’s wrists even tighter, “You don’t have to worry or be embarrassed about anything. I'll take care of everything!"

The lady glanced slightly above and to the right of the girl's head and nodded slightly. Immediately, a hand in a familiar black leather glove appeared from behind Jennifer’s back, firmly pressing a damp rag with a pungent odor to the lower part of the girl’s face.

“Mmmpffff!!!” the girl's scream was reliably muffled by the rag covering her mouth and nose.

"Female driver! Betty!!!" The girl managed to think, “How could I forget about her!”

The female driver held Jennifer's neck in a lock with her free hand, reducing her chances of struggling, and the lady sitting opposite still held the wrists of both the girl's hands tightly, preventing them from reaching her face.

“Shhh... Everything is fine, my girl, everything is fine... Just breathe and that’s it. That's it, well done... Inhale-exhale, inhale-exhale... Mmmm... What a good girl...” in a honeyed voice the lady spoke to the weakly squirming girl, watching with pleasure Jennifer’s attempts to fight.

“Hah... Stupid, gullible girl, you should have read carefully what you signed...” the female driver said mockingly, “You yourself agreed to become our slave!”

Soon Jennifer jerked a couple more times in the “vice” of the women who attacked her and froze, rolling her eyes upward. Smiling at each other, the lady and the female driver picked up the girl’s unconscious body in their arms and carried her out of the office.
Jennifer slowly came to her senses, unable to understand what had happened. Being in pitch darkness, she did not immediately realize that her eyes were tightly blindfolded with something. The mouth was also stuffed with something. Not immediately, but over time, the girl was able to identify, in addition to something soft, some round object made of dense rubber, which was held in her mouth by straps tightened behind her head. Immediately, an attempt to move his arms or legs was not very successful. The arms and legs were individually stretched out to the sides in the "spread eagle" pose. At the same time, Jennifer realized with horror that she was completely naked, and her body was lying on something soft.
She still remembered how she got into a beautiful black car, where she was told to put on a blindfold, then she found herself in the office of a strange lady who was tightly holding the girl’s hands, until the driver, who suddenly crept up behind her, pressed a wet rag to her face, causing her to lose consciousness. And then Jennifer realized with horror that she had fallen into someone’s insidious trap, finding herself in an absolutely helpless state in a place completely unknown to her.
At the same time, in the office, two women were looking at the large monitor screen.

“Oh, our beauty seems to have woken up...” said the lady, who took off her red wig and Covid mask from her head.

The female driver standing next to her, who had also taken off her black wig and sunglasses, was now pulling off the black leather of her driving gloves from each finger in turn, watching with obvious pleasure on the screen how the girl tied to the bedposts tried to squirm on the bed. Since the camera also recorded sound, both ladies also heard the moans of the bound captive, muffled by the gag.

“You were right, madam...” said the driver, who turned out to be a short-haired blonde with sharp but beautiful features, “This girl is simply an excellent specimen for your session.”

"That's right, Stella..." the lady replied, "By the way, you did a good job getting her here. Was there any problem with her?"

“No, madam, as you said, she voluntarily put on a sleep mask. But, if anything, I was ready to chloroform her right in the car if she refused to put it on.”

"You're my smart girl, Stella!" The lady said with satisfaction, looking at her wristwatch, “How soon will we stream? Will Laura have time to join us?”

"In two hours, Madam. Mistress Blackwood just sent a message asking not to start without her..."

"Of course!" The lady chuckled with satisfaction, turning her head when she heard the sound of the door opening, “Well, that’s easy!”

A woman of about 45, wearing a white coat with a fur collar, entered the office, pulling red leather gloves off her fingers as she walked. A stylish short haircut, beautiful eyes, neat eyebrows, a perfect straight nose, not particularly plump but attractive lips and a softly contoured chin made this woman’s face irresistible not only in the eyes of men.

"Good evening, dear ladies!" she said joyfully, “Well, how do you like my choice? Isn’t she beautiful?!”

"She's just a miracle, Laura!" answered madam, “Where did you find such a good girl???”

“Imagine, she herself came to my law firm looking for work!” Laura answered, throwing up her hands, “I have an employee going on maternity leave just next week, but I told this beauty that the vacancy will only appear in two months. And we will have time to get to know her properly. She is completely alone in this city, no one will look for her."

“Do you think our precautions will be enough to prevent her from causing us problems later?” Madame asked, “Perhaps it would be better to sell her to slave traders?”

“Well, look, if everything was done as usual, then she has no idea where she is, does she? We will try to remain unknown to her. And in a couple of months, we will find another fresher girl. Well, what if she doesn’t show up her as a smart employee in my company, we can always kidnap her again and sell her to slavers. The little girl will simply disappear, and no one will find any trace of her..."

“Great! Stella, open some champagne for us in honor of the new girl. And I think it’s time to slowly get ready for our live broadcast...”
Jennifer, who was lying on the bed, had already stopped all attempts to break free from the shackles that held her on the bed, realizing their uselessness. She did not know how long she lay in this state, when suddenly the girl heard the sound of the door being unlocked. The door opened and someone entered the room. And judging by the steps, it was not just one person. From the sensations of the surface on which the captive was, she realized that it was a bed, on the mattress of which several people sat around her. The blindfold was removed from the girl’s eyes, but Jennifer chose to immediately close her eyes both from the bright light in the room and from the fear of seeing something terrible.
Gradually opening her eyelashes, Jennifer discovered two figures sitting on either side of her and another one at her feet in identical velvet capes with a hood. The capes differed only in color: to the right of her the figure was in a red cape, to the left - in a white one, and at the feet of the third figure was in a black cape. Except for the hood hiding their heads, each face was hidden behind the same white mask of a beautiful female face with black holes for the eyes. Underneath the cape, each figure wore leather underwear matching the color of the cape.
Jennifer looked randomly from one mysterious figure to another, trying to understand what would happen next. At the same time, she took a closer look at the windowless room, which looked more like a studio for BDSM sessions, judging by the objects that hung on the walls of this room. A massive structure in the shape of the letter “X” was installed against the wall opposite the bed, with the possibility of fixing arms and legs. In addition, clearly professional video cameras were installed in the corners of the room and beyond, and various equipment with monitors was located on a small table against the wall.
And then the figure in white pulled out a hand in a white leather glove short to the wrist, in which there were several sheets of printed text fastened together.

"Do you recognize this, sweet girl?" a female voice muffled by the mask asked quietly.

Jennifer, looking closely, saw the contract she had previously signed, uttering a frightened cry muffled by the gag.

“Yes, I see that I found out...” the lady in white continued, “This is the contract you signed, isn’t it? But on the penultimate page of the contract there is clause 15.6, according to which Jennifer gives her full consent to participate in video sessions in as a submissive bondage model for 45 days! And you gave us consent to grab you the way we want!"

"Nmpff...mmmlffff!!!" the frightened girl tried to shout something into her gag.

"What's happened?" the same voice, muffled by a mask, clearly asked mockingly, “The girl didn’t read the contract carefully, without even bothering to read every clause? It happens... But don’t worry, after the end of the contract you will receive the corresponding fee in full!”

“Of course, you can then turn to the cops...” said the figure in red, also muffled by the mask, in a pleasant female voice, “But what do you tell them? The ad you responded to has already been deleted. You will never be able to identify us. Well, contract... You, as a graduate of a law college, should understand that by signing it, you also accepted obligations that you will have to fulfill for the appropriate fee, right?”

After thinking for a while, Jennifer nodded her head resignedly.

“What a smart girl! In addition, we will have a video of our time together. Of course, we will have to blindfold you again. But this is for your own good, so that no one can recognize you as our model. And there will be more than one online audience "A hundred, believe me. And I strongly advise you not to resist: you are alone, and there are three of us!"

With gloved hands, the masked ladies untied Jennifer from the bedposts and helped her get out of bed. She was blindfolded again, after which they brought the barely audible girl to the X frame, securing her arms and legs. Jennifer didn't resist, knowing that against three women it would be a waste of strength.
The all-masked ladies positioned themselves around their captive, making sure that they would all be clearly visible through the camera on the monitor screen, after which the voice of the lady in white was heard, slightly distorted by the mask:

“Dear fans and subscribers of our live broadcast, thank you for your donations and welcome to the dungeon of Mistress Blanche and her friends! We have a new doll today, so write in the live chat what you would like us to do with our new volunteer assistant. Ah, someone may doubt that it’s voluntary...” she waved sheets of paper at the camera, “But here’s the signed contract, everything is fair. So here we go!!!"
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Glovedgirllover wrote: 3 months ago So here we go!!
Here we go indeed! Enjoyed this, well done, a great tale.
Glovedgirllover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Glovedgirllover »

LunaDog wrote: 3 months ago
Glovedgirllover wrote: 3 months ago So here we go!!
Here we go indeed! Enjoyed this, well done, a great tale.
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic