The ponygirl (F+M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Lady of the Dark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The ponygirl (F+M/F)

Post by Lady of the Dark »

This is the first chapter of a new story. It starts somewhat slow, I hope to continue soon.

It is already dark when a large truck, one that looks like a camper only with a sort of cargo unit at the back, arrives. The driver parks the truck in front of the small shed, turns off the engine and opens the door. He is well dressed for a truck driver. Shiny black shoes cover his sockless feet, he wears a black cotton pants, a plain white t-shirt under a black blazer. The only thing missing is a shirt with a tie or bow tie. The tall man swiftly walks to the other side of the driver's cabin, where two women step out of the living area behind the drivers’ cabin . The oldest of the two is in her early fifties while the youngest is about twenty eight years old. The youngest lady is wearing a pair of black jeans and ankle boots. She also wears a spring green v-line cable knitted sweater where the bottom of the sweater covers her well shaped ass. She wears her black glossy hair in a bun on top of her head. The older woman is dressed in a more formal code with a knee length autumn brown skirt suit. She wears a cream white blouse underneath it with a necklace, made of golden shackles, around her neck. She has short blond hair mixed with strands of gray that betray her wisdom. In her hand she holds a black briefcase. After she nods, they move forward to a heavy door that is already opened by a well dressed man in a gray suit. He wears a light blue shirt with a matching tie to complete his official appearance as a notary. He wears small glasses on his nose. He nods when he recognizes the women and man, shakes hands with all three of them. His expression is one of grief.

“If you two follow him, I'll go and talk to Veronica first,” the older woman says.
“She is in her room,” the notary informs her.
“I'll be there in five minutes,” she nods and takes the stairs to the floor above her. She soon finds the room, knocks on the door and opens it before she hears any sign she is welcome.
“Hi Veronica.’ With a soft modest voice she greets the girl who quickly jumps from the bed.
“Miss Maywood,” the girl greets back with a small polite bow. Her long titian manes hang down over her shoulders. All she wears is a silk pink nightgown.
“I am not asking how you're doing,” miss Maywood says before a tense awkward silence fills the air. “It must be hard enough to deal with all your emotions. You still have the power to retreat if you have any doubts.”
Veronica shakes her head. “It's the only option. I don't have a choice anymore.”
“You always have a choice.” Miss Maywood gives Veronica a deep glare in her eyes while another strange silence follows up.
“In that case I stick with the choice to free my mother.”
Veronica sounds decisive. Miss Maywood gives Veronica a warm comforting smile before she takes something from her pocket. And in that short moment Veronica panics.
“I'm scared miss Maywood. I don't know you, I don't know where you take me or even worse that I can trust you.”
“I understand you're scared. It wouldn't be natural if you didn't have some fear,” miss Maywood comforts Veronica again. She strokes her cheek with the back of her fingers from one hand and gives Veronica a reassuring glance. She continues with an even more respectful voice.
“You are a very brave girl Veronica. You already have my sympathy and I will do everything to make you happy. You will have ups and downs, but it is my duty to provide you with more ups during your life as my ponygirl.”
Miss Maywood takes a few steps until she is behind Veronica and shows the black leather collar with an electronic lock. The collar contains a small plate in the front with a D-ring attached to it. At the back of the collar is also a ring attached to the plate that encases the lock.
“And you don't have any other option than to trust me,” miss Maywood continues while she pushes the long strands of hair aside. “Which you have already shown by accepting my offer. If you didn't trust me, we wouldn't be here would we?”
Veronica nods shyly when miss Maywood places the collar around her newbie ponygirl and pulls one strap through the small metal box with the D-ring that is embedded in the other strap of the collar. She presses her index finger on the metal surface next to the D-ring on the right side for a few seconds and when she hears a soft beep followed by a click she retreats her finger. The collar is locked around Veronica's neck. Instinctively Veronica's hands rise up and touch the leather fabric of the collar. It feels soft.
“Now you wait here Veronica. I come back when the paperwork is done and the money is transferred.”
Veronica nods with a deep sigh. “I'll be here, miss Maywood.”

“You have a very, very brave daughter Silke,” miss Maywood says when she orders Marilyn, her oldest daughter, to arrange the transfers that have been agreed on. “She saved you all.”

For Silke it is the worst day of her life. She will never see Veronica again who sacrificed her freedom to keep the rest of her family safe. It turned out to be the only solution to escape from the nightmare they have been living in for the last couple of months. The approaching deadline to pay all the debts became a real millstone around their necks. The inquisitor from the bailiff ordered a meeting for the weekend and Silke already knows what will happen once the meeting is over. They would be held in quarantine because her family would be a high risk factor to flee the country. Once you're grounded, you're no longer capable of looking for options to solve the problems. Even visits from people who really want to help won’t be possible anymore. It happened to others in the same situation and they all ended up in an auction. A slave auction where potential buyers don’t give a damn about the situation.

“Am I going to see her in the future?” Silke asks when she signs all the documents and shoves the paperwork over the table deck towards the solicitor.
“I don't make any promises,” miss Maywood answers, a little bit colder because she doesn't want to be forced to give Silke any hope. “You are well informed about the consequences of the deal.”
Silke sighs deep when she feels the upcoming tears. She is barely capable of holding them in her wet eyes. The solicitor checks the documents before he signs them and hands the paperwork over to Marilyn Maywood. Marilyn shows the account for the money transfers who are waiting to be sent off. She presses the send button after her mother’s approval. A small green screen pops up with “money send”.
The solicitor checks the account of the farm on the laptop in front of him and shows it to Silke Donkers. She nods, appearntly with some kind of relief, and then he prepares a transfer to the appointed bailiff’s office. All the money's gone with one click by the finger of her own hand. She also sends a prepared email to the bailiff’s office to confirm the payment.
“This is it?” she looks to miss Maywood and the solicitor. Somehow Silke doesn't trust what is happening.
The small man nods. “Yes it is done right now. They won't chase you anymore. You can start with a clean sheet from now. You have your life back. And your son and daughter will have a future.”

The Maywoods get up from their chairs. The two youngsters, Marilyn and Colwyn, the son of miss Maywood, retreat immediately while they politely nod towards the solicitor and Silke Donkers. Karissa Maywood walks up to Silke and takes her hand.
“I wish with all of my heart the best miss Donkers.”
Silke takes a deep breath before she almost falls back in her chair.
“Take good care of her. Make her sacrifice worth it.”
“I swear I will take good care of Veronica. She will have a good life.”
With these words Karissa turns around, gives the solicitor a firm handshake and thanks him for his service.
“Thank you so much for your cooperation miss Maywood. It's a blessing you dropped by in time.”
“We did our best and I hope they manage to pull through. A girl’s life is priceless, no matter how much I paid for her.”
She turns around and gives him a smile. “You did good. Very good to help her in this situation. Your commission will be transferred as soon as we are across the border.”
“Thank you miss Maywood. Have a safe trip home.”
He nods and as agreed he closes the door from the living room. He takes Silke with him to the other side of the building, out of sight from the truck and Veronica.

Veronica meanwhile is nervous. Every minute she touches the collar which feels strange around her neck. Not strange in the way she isn't used to it, some collars are fashion items, it is strange because now it is a sign she belongs to someone. She can't take it off by herself, miss Maywood is the only one who is able to remove it. Veronica doesn't have control over her life anymore. It's done. She is property. And somehow, it sounds bizarre, she has found peace with it. Her mother has been rescued, her brother and sisters can chase their wildest dreams. For her own sake, if she offers herself to become a ponygirl, she might end up with a nice family. Actually she is glad she met the woman who she belongs to now. Despite miss Maywood took her time to decide if she wanted to help Veronica and her family.
The first time they met was due to the message Veronica had written in a digital chatroom where she was a member of. It was a chatroom for students from the university she joined last summer. Normally the chatroom is used to share information, to help each other with projects or tasks, to talk about experiences and all kinds of study stuff. Only one month ago Veronica dropped a small bomb in the chatroom with her announcement to withdraw from college. Her last sentence was more of a joke offering to be a ponygirl instead of being used as a maid or sex-toy. Miss Maywoods’ youngest daughter, Kathryn, let her read the message and suddenly blurted out that her parents should help Veronica.

“We have three ponygirls, don't you think that is enough?” mister Maywood answered, not particularly looking for or to train a new girl or help someone without knowing what happened.
“They're quite old,” Kathryn replied.
Her father gave her a grin. “They’re not that old. Jewel is still in good shape.”
“You know what I mean dad,” Kathryn bumps her father against his hip with hers. “And I know you, or at least mother, likes to get started with a younger girl. Don't deny that. I heard you talking about it a while ago.”
“Have you been eavesdropping?” Karissa Maywood interfered. Kathryn sighed and swayed her arms. “Nooo. I heard you talking when both of you were grooming Missy during her injury.”
“Right,” mister Maywood winked at Karissa with a smile. Kathryn continued her arguments.
“Besides, Veronica has herself qualified for the national championships heptathlon. She is a very sportive and competitive type. She is training every day at the campus. If you ask me, she is the perfect type of girl to become a ponygirl. Go at least talk with her.”
“Not perfect for dressage or fairs,” father Maywood objected.
“Duuhhuh…., that's boring,” Kathryn rolled her eyes. “She has more to offer with the other competitions. I guess.”
“Okay, settle down,” Karissa interfered. “I'll go and check it out. Have you got any pictures of her?”
Kathryn balded her fist in a victorious way.
“And a video from her last tournament?” her mother requested with a small smile.

Veronica is still in thoughts as suddenly the door opens. She hears a laugh, clicking heels and the voice of miss Maywood in a strange language.
“Oh wow ...,tha i grinn,” Veronica hears a male voice in the same strange language.
“Tha, tha i, nach eil?” Miss Maywood smiles while she stands behind Veronica and places her hands on the shoulders of her new girl.
“He means you're cute. May I introduce you to Colwyn and Marilyn. Young lady and gent, meet Veronica, our new ponygirl.”
With a light blush on her cheeks Veronica curtsies before she stretches her arm to give Marilyn and Colwyn a handshake.
“Thank you. Nice to meet you,” Marilyn answered in perfect English. Colwyn just nodded with a shy smile. “You're pretty.”
“If you prepare the cabin,” Miss Maywood points at Colwyn before he is responsible for more blushes on Veronica's cheeks, “we will prepare our new caballio for the drive home. We have to leave soon if we want to cross the border in time.”
Miss Maywood retrieves a short leather leash from her bag with a snap hook on the end. She snaps the hook to the ring on the collar while she grants Veronica a warm comforting smile. Veronica tenses, her belly is hard from all the nerves. In five minutes she will be gone and never come back. Miss Maywood strokes one finger over the girls’ cheek before her fingers remove a protection cover from each side of the collar. It reveals two small silver plates. On the right plate is inscripted: “Maywood Stables”. The plate on the left side says: “caballio”. While miss Maywood slips the leash through her hands and she takes a step back, Marilyn fetches a leather panel gag with a medium sized bulb attached on the inside of the panel. Veronica widens her eyes, looks at miss Maywood who explains what is happening.
“Ponies don't talk, that's why you're gagged.”
“But…., but…., I thought ponygirls wear bits and bridles.”
Miss Maywood and Marilyn chuckle both from the comment.
“Oh don't you worry caballio, this is just temporarily. We have more than enough equipment to change you into a beautiful pony.”
“And if I promise to be silent?” Veronica gives another try when her eyes focus on the gag.
“This gag will help with that,” miss Maywood smiles. Marilyn steps behind Veronica who opens her mouth. The red bulb disappears behind her lips and settles on her tongue. With her fingers Marilyn gathers the long strands of hair to keep it out of Veronica’s face. She buckles the straps tightly which increases the pressure on the ponygirls’ cheeks.
“Tha màthair fuilt iongantach is eireachdail aice,” Marilyn says to her mother.
Karissa nods. Not only Veronica’s hair is beautiful. Veronica herself is gorgeous. She is tall, she has long legs and she takes good care of her body. She has a very attractive oval face with high cheekbones, lovely green eyes, a button nose and full lips. Despite her red hair, Veronica hasn't the typical pale skin that belongs to redheads. The same for the freckles that cover big parts of her body. She has freckles in her neck, on her shoulders and shoulder blades, arms and legs, the funny thing is they don't appear on her cheeks or other parts of her face.

Veronica rubs with her tongue on the smooth surface of the rubber ball in her mouth. Marilyn takes the leash in her hands and pulls it gently.
“Lean sinn,” she orders and forces Veronica to follow the women. She looks for the last time in the hallway, to the door of the kitchen in her hope to catch her mom. Nothing, no one is there as she was told. A tear appears in her eye and rolls down her cheek when a tug on the leash reminds her to follow. When she comes outside she sees the large truck in front of the shed. Colwyn already prepared the back where a gangboard helps her to get in. Veronica looks inside and sees a bed, two small boxes, a small locker and two cabinets. There is also a small door to the living area of the truck.
Veronica is forced to step in one of the boxes where miss Maywood takes off her nightgown. She also removes her bra and her panties. Instinctively Veronica covers her chest and breasts with her hands. Marilyn chuckles when her hands takes Veronica's arms to pull them down.
“You don't have to shame yourself for your wonderful body. As a pony you should be proud to present your breasts. It is common in our country for ponygirls to expose them.”
Marilyn has a wonderful sweet voice that calms Veronica down a bit. She unclips the leash and gives Veronica a black spandex bodysuit.
“Put that on,” she orders. “It covers your body from your ankles to your neck. It keeps you warm and it feels pretty cozy.”
With a somewhat naughty smile she adds: “And it protects your breasts.”
Veronica takes the suit and puts it on. Marilyn is right about the fabric and it feels soft and warm. It stretches perfectly and doesn't cause any discomfort on her skin. The arm sleeves are long and are equipped with a narrow loop tip that goes around the thumb so the sleeves stay in place. Marilyn closes the zipper at her back. In the meanwhile Colwyn closes the door after he had lifted the gangboard up. A soft light from the ceiling sets the cabin in a pleasant atmosphere.
Karissa looks with a satisfied glance at Veronica and points out that she has to turn around in the box. She faces the wall that separates the living area from the cabin. Her arms are pulled behind her back and soon she feels a leather strap or belt wrapped around both her wrists. Marilyn in the meanwhile gathers a white harness made of veal leather from a cabinet. From behind Veronica she puts it on her chest and back. There is a large ring that is placed on the sternum. From there, two straps go over the shoulders, two straps run over her breasts under the armpits to her back and one strap goes down between the breasts to the abdomen where a second ring at the level of the navel supports others straps. The straps over the shoulders gather between the shoulder blades and follow down over the backbone to the bottom of the ponygirl. From the ring on the navel one strap goes between the legs to the back. The other two straps are wrapped over the left- and right side to the back. Marilyn buckles all the straps together until it is tight enough without causing any discomfort. When Marilyn is ready with the harness Karissa takes over and wraps a new strap around Veronica's arms just above the elbows. She takes care that it isn't too tight and the elbows of the ponygirl stay in place. With the third strap, she attaches Veronica’s wrists to the harness, locking her arms in the small of her back. Veronica tests with a tug how tight it is what causes a new chuckle from the women behind her.
“Mmmhhfff,” she cries weakly from annoyance because she can't understand a word from the strange language her owners use.
“Put your feet up sweetie,” she hears Marilyn's voice. Veronica puts her foot up and soon she wears comfortable ankle boots on her feet. In the meanwhile Karissa secures Veronica with a few strong straps from the ceiling that she connects to one of the many rings on the harness. Two straps from each side of her are also attached to the harness. Karissa forces the ponygirl to spread her legs where she cuffs the ankles with a strap to the floor. Veronica isn't able to move anymore, she can't use her feet or legs and she can't move her arms at all. Karissa stands behind Veronica stroking her ass with a flat hand.
“This is how we secure you during transportation. It is very safe, you don’t have to worry about that. Listen to the music and try to relax. I’ll check on you at our first stop.”
“Mmmwwnnn,” is the soft answer from Veronica who is left behind in the box. The door is locked, the lights dimmed and within a few seconds there sounds music from a surround system. Not long after the music was turned on, the motor of the truck starts and soon Veronica is on the way to her new destination.

It was the second meeting with Garret and Karissa Maywood. The meeting after Veronica explained what happened to her and her family. How they got into this complicated situation. The first meeting where the solicitor showed all the financial information about the Donkers family to the Maywoods. Garret Maywood was stunned how they got so deep into this mess. He understood the cry for help. It was just bad luck for all of them.
Karissa Maywood closes the file holder while she locks Veronica’s eyes with a sturdy glare. She doesn't care if Veronica feels uncomfortable, she wants to find out if the girl in front of her still has the same desires to become a ponygirl. That she gives the same answer as three days ago.
“So my dear Veronica, why do you want to become a ponygirl?”
Veronica turns her face to mister Maywood. With a small nervous glance or smile. Why do they ask the same questions? Isn't it obvious? She carefully picks her words.
“A few years ago, I saw a pony race on the internet. It was fascinating. It did something to me. All the ponygirls looked amazing, I loved it. Maybe I have some kind of submissive emotions!, but we never talked about it in my family.”
Veronica swallows before she continues. Karissa doesn't show any signs of approval, Garret only smiles as usual.
“Ponygirls have the possibility to take part in games and competitions. I love sports, I love to train and exercise and I love to be the best.”
“Maybe we use you as a working horse,” Karissa interrupts Veronica.
“That's a risk I have to take,” is the quick answer. “However, you wouldn't take all the trouble and time to talk to me for just being a workhorse, would you?”
Garret’s smile widens and he looks at his wife. Veronica looks at them with more courage.
“If I am being sold as a slave girl, I’d rather be a ponygirl than a maid or waitress or even worse.”
“Maids or waitresses have more freedom than a ponygirl,” warns Karissa.
“Maybe,” shrugs Veronica with a short answer. Karissa looks at her and folds her hands to support her chin.
“Don't underestimate what will happen to you. Ponygirls are locked up in a box when their duties are done, they are not allowed to talk and ponygirls are restrained for almost 24/7. It's a hard life, young lady.”
“I am used to working hard for my goals, miss Maywood.”
There is a short silence before Veronica gives a last word.
“I want to save my brother and sisters. I don't care what becomes of me. As long as my family is safe I'm fine.”
Lady of the Dark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

PART 2

How long has she been standing in this position? Veronica doesn't know. Maybe it has something to do with the lamp that produces a soft light so she doesn't stand in the complete darkness of the cabin. Or the music. They are easy listening songs which ensure that her body and mind transform in a peaceful way. She continuously rubs her tongue against the smooth fabric of the ball, trying to push it away, sobbing on it which increases the production of saliva. The problem with saliva is that she can't swallow it that easy and some parts cross her lips.

She tries with her fingers to reach the buckle of the belts that holds her arms. Or to move her arms in a position she might get out of it. In vain of course. The buckle is far away from her fingers and the straps are tight enough to provide her no slack at all, or maybe one or two millimeters rubbing her wrists to each other.

When they leave the farm and hit the road, Veronica feels every bump in the surface. When the truck takes a turn or a curve she senses the force that wants to push her away. If the truck hits the brakes Veronica is pushed forward which gives an incredible strange sensation in her nerves. She is more than glad that all the straps hold her perfectly in position and keep her secure and safe. She can't move her feet, well maybe for a few millimeters, but that's it. She can't turn around to see behind her. She is able to turn her head a bit to look around, to see the fence on both sides of the box she is standing in. She only faces the wall in front of her. Being held this way is boring. The music makes it somewhat easier, but not able to move or walk, yeah,

Colwyn deftly steers the big truck down the road. There is almost no traffic on the road which is not surprising regarding the time of the day. It is almost midnight and most people are sleeping. Marilyn and Karissa have slept a while when Colwyn wakes them up.
“We are almost at the border. Do you have the paperwork?”
“Yes, here it is,” says Marilyn sleepily when she gets the documents from the suitcase. Colwyn parks the truck in the parking lot and gets out with the documents.
“Let’s check out our lovely new pony,” Karissa says and opens the door to the living cabin that they pass to the horse cabin. Karissa turns on the light where she is welcomed by a distressed moan. Veronica wriggles in the straps, glad to see her new lady.
“It seems you're alright,” Karissa says while she strokes Veronica’s shoulder and arm. She unbuckles the strap from the gag.
“You must be thirsty, Marilyn gives you something to drink.”
Before she removes the bulb from Veronica’s tongue she warns the ponygirl. Her voice is strict, very strict. “Don't say a word. One word and that gag will be put back between your lips in a second. Nod two times if you understand what I am saying.”
Veronica nods two times. She is thirsty and she needs something to quench her thirst. Karissa pulls the bulb away from her tongue and the panel away from Veronica’s cheeks. Teasingly she lets it dangle under the ponygirl's' chin. Marilyn steps right behind her and holds a bottle with a straw in front of her. She helps with reaching the straw until Veronica sucks on it and she tastes a sweet cherry flavored juice. It's tasty which encourages her to drink more. She doesn't stop and the women behind her are talking. Words she doesn't understand at all. Not that she cares, she wants to take as much juice as possible and when the bottle is empty Veronica retreats her lips. Swallowing the last drops of juice away.
“Thank you,” she thanks Marilyn.
“No talking was the order,” Karissa remarks and picks the gag from Veronica's chest who is suddenly realizing that every word from her own lips is a violation of the rule.
“I'm sorry….. No please,” she tries to apologize for her mistake. Karissa squeezes the ponygirls’ breast hard, which surprises Veronica. She yells and in the same second Karissa shoves the bulb into Veronica’s mouth, securing her lips and cheeks again.
“Www fffwwwwuu,” she hears a weak protest.
“You'll learn,” Karissa adds before she playfully swats the pony’s ass. She asks Marilyn for a few more items. She lets her daughter put it on Veronica. First it is a pair of mittens that she puts on Veronica’s hands. It is smooth leather. The same kind of leather is used for the blindfold hood. The hood has an opening around the nose and mouth area and runs under the chin around the neck. It gives the wearer a perfect easy breathing and is used for long term occasions. The hood is equipped with black laces and a double row of steel eyes to adjust the hood to the shape of the head. On top is a small hook embedded.
“Mmmhhnnn mmnnhnng,” Veronica cries behind the gag while Marilyn tugs the laces tight putting the new ponygirl in complete darkness.
“This is to calm you down and to get some rest sweetie,” Marilyn's mother explains and runs her flat hand over Veronica's arms. “We have quite a long drive home and you need a rest.”
In that case; give me a bed is the thought that crosses Veronica's mind. Do they really think I am going to sleep standing like this?
She wriggles in the straps before she realizes that one of the women pulled another strap from the ceiling and hooked her head to it. Veronica tries to stamp with her feet to let them know she doesn't like this position at all.
“Mmmhhh nnnghhh mmmm,” she groans through the gag. Marilyn giggles while Karissa calms the ponygirl.
“Don't worry, it is for your safety. We’re about to leave in 10 minutes. My advice is to catch some sleep. It is pretty unusual for you in this position, but in this case absolutely normal for ponygirls.”
She rubs Veronica's rear with her flat hand. “For you it is only for this one trip. So, try to catch some sleep. You need it.”
Karissa looks at Marilyn and orders her to take the laptop. As soon as she leaves, Colwyn comes back with a large smile and the last signed documents from the custom’s office.
“Here is the chip that has to be placed in the collar. And here is the document where she is officially recognized as our property.”
“Thank you Colwyn. The chip has to wait until she passes the tests.”
Colwyn looks at the new ponygirl with the hood.
“Was that necessary?” he asks with some concern in his voice.
“It's the best for her. There is a lot of rouse in her mind and with the light…..”
Karissa puts a blanket on the small bed.
“I'll stay the night here, to keep an eye on her. Marilyn can drive the first few hours, so you can take a rest.”
Colwyn understands what his mother wants to do. It must be pretty hard for Veronica to be restrained like this without any comfort of a bed. Though, with Karissa around she is taken care of. Karissa got the laptop from Marilyn, who wishes Veronica a good night. Karissa opens the business account. She orders a money transfer to the account of Veronica’s mother so they have funds to start over. She explains to Marilyn what she agreed with the solicitor and that only paying debts won't help the family. With the money sent to them they can buy new equipment and cattle.
Veronica doesn't understand a word of what they are discussing. She is gagged, blindfolded with a device that pushes her eyelids down. Not one small strip of light comes through. She is in total darkness. She dangles in the straps for God knows how long. How the hell is she able to sleep? Well, as soon as the truck heads off to her new destination, Veronica tries to stay awake. She dozes off quite soon….

The truck lowers speed to take the turn to the Maywood farm. Veronica sways back and forth in the straps. She lost every track of time due to the blindfold. The truck breaks a lot, takes turns and accelerates. It probably is an indication they are almost at their destination. Veronica’s new home with a life as a ponygirl. She cries a few times through the gag from the strange feelings inside her. She should be scared but it is her curiosity to the future that pushes the anxiety away.
“Are you awake?” she hears a female voice.
“Mmm nngm,” moans Veronica back. When she tries to wiggle she discovers how stiff her muscles are. Her arms feel stiff and her legs feel numb from the standing position. She is swayed back and forth when the truck finally brakes and gives it a halt. Her heart races fast when the nerves inside her rushes through her body. She swallows when the silence is interrupted by the squeaking sounds when the air pressure is released from the truck and the doors from the driver’s cabin. Suddenly she shrieks when a warm hand rubs her sides.
“We are at your new home sweetie. If you hold still, I will remove the hood and the straps. Okay?”
“Mmmn mmh.”
Miss Maywood removes the strap that holds Veronica’s head, unties the laces from the blindfold hood and carefully she takes it away. In the meanwhile the door opens and Colwyn installs the gangboard. Veronica blinks with her eyes to get used to the light. She feels strange and excited at the same time. Marilyn enters the cabin and caresses Veronica’s side with a warm touch.
“You did wonderful,” she smiles. “Good girl.” She helps her mother with removing the securing straps.
Meanwhile Garret and the second daughter of the family, Jocelyn, are waiting to see the new ponygirl. Colwyn gives his father a hug, followed by miss Maywood. The couple kisses each other, smiles at each other and finally Jocelyn hugs her mother too. Marilyn clips the leash to the collar and she guides Veronica over the gangboard. The ponygirl is still tied and gagged. She looks down when Marilyn shows her off in front of her father and daughter. Jocelyn steps forward and forces Veronica to look at her.
“Tha i àrd! Agus tha i sùilean uaine. Tha sin sgoinneil!” Jocelyn says while she steps around Veronica. She is also attracted to Veronica’s long hair. She runs her fingers through them while mister Maywood smiles at Veronica and steps in front of her.
“Tha a falt eireachdail. Cho bog. Bidh seo na earball cruaidh.” Jocelyn sounds enthusiastic, she has a high sweet voice.
“Tha sin airson do mhàthair co-dhùnadh,” he answers before he changes his attention towards Veronica. He gives her a warm and welcome smile.
“Welcome dear Veronica. I hope you had a safe trip.”
Veronica nods shyly. The strange language troubles her a little. She doesn't understand a word of it and that makes her nervous. Something she tries to hide. A warm hand from Marilyn on her shoulder gives her some comfort.
“Here is Jocelyn,” she points at her youngest sister. Jocelyn waves with her fingers in front of her.
“Carson nach seall thu don caballio an caban ùr aice anns na stàballan?” says Garret and he points at his daughters. “Mom agus glacaidh mi thu nas fhaide air adhart na h-àite. Na dìochuimhnich na rudan aice."
“Okay,” says Marilyn and gives a tug on the leash. “Come on sweetie.”
“Is e am bogsa beag san àite fuirich,” adds Karissa that they should take a few personal belongings with them.
“Yes,” Jocelyn confirms and picks up the chest the ponygirl was allowed to bring with her.

The stables building has a high roof with a sharp ridge. That's the reason the building looks quite small. The gate consists of two wooden doors with two iron logos on it. The logos represent the emblem of the Maywood family. Veronica follows the girls and looks carefully inside the building. There is a wide aisle with two pretty large cabins on the right side. On the left side is something that looks like some sort of shower area. On top of the cabins is the storage for straw. There is also a small office on the left side and a few shelves and hooks with equipment. On the other side of the building is a large door that gives access to the training compound. Just as Veronica wants to go in that direction she is pulled back with the leash.
“But first, a shower,” Marilyn suggests when she changes direction.
“Uh, mother wants to talk to her first. To explain the rules?” Jocelyn warns her oldest sister.
“So?”
“We haven't talked about who will be her groom or trainer. I think you should wait.”
Marilyn rolls her eyes. “It's obvious you will be her groom.”
“And what if I like to train her?”
“That won't happen, Jocey. Mom will train her, dad will train her and I will train her.”
“Oh. That's already decided?”
It bugs Jocelyn that she isn't asked who takes care of Veronica. While she is excited to work with her.
“Yes it is. Look,” Marilyn turns to the shower cabin, “you have to finish school first. And you can be with her after the training sessions. You can wash her right now if you like.”
“Fine.” Jocelyn gives up because she won't win the discussion.

Veronica meanwhile doesn't know anything about what is going to happen. It's pretty annoying that she can't puzzle out what they are discussing. She is pointed at the spot in the middle of the shower area. Jocelyn walks in the other direction with her belongings. She looks at the girl when Marilyn takes a tether line from a clip on the wall, attaches it to the collar on the backside and pulls it tight so Veronica can't walk away.
“I am going to remove the straps around your arms,” she tells the ponygirl what is going to happen. “Don't do anything funny. You still wear mittens.”
Veronica only swallows. She is more than glad that she finally is able to move her arms and get some flexibility back. She sobs on the rubber ball in her mouth when she feels the bloodstream flow in her arms. As soon as the last strap is gone, she sways them a little, and bends her arms in front of her as much as is allowed.
“Yeah, that must feel good,” Marilyn smiles behind her, keeping an eye on the moves from the arms. Her hands catch the arm to remove the mitts from Veronica’s hands. She pulls the sleeve from the arms, not hindered by the mitts anymore and to stroke the smooth skin from the ponygirl. The fresh air gives Veronica a few shivers, however the small breeze feels good on her skin. She sways more with her arms and does some moves with her fingers until Marilyn catches her wrists that she locks in a leather cuff with a cord. Marilyn pulls on the cord and forces Veronica's arm up in the air at shoulder level.
“Mmmn wwnnggg,” the ponygirl wines.
Marilyn does the same with the other arm. When she secures the cords she pulls the bodysuit further down. She removes the boots and pulls everything from Veronica’s body. Except for the gag. Jocelyn comes back and she waits for Marilyn who cuffs the ponygirl’s feet to the floor. Veronica is standing in a spreadeagle position. Jocelyn swallows when she looks at Veronica.
“O mo, tha i eadhon nas bòidhche na air na dealbhan,” she whispers soft. Her eyes scout every small detail on Veronica's body who notices she is being watched. She knows she is starting to blush. She is never exposed like this and her shy nature doesn't help to fight the shame. She doesn't dare to look back at Jocelyn who is truly admiring the new ponygirl. She is tall, she has certainly strong and well formed legs, a cute ass, strong arms and an elegant chest. Her breasts are beautiful, the nipples point straight forward. Besides that she has green eyes. Jocelyn never saw a girl with green eyes. She likes the freckles on the shoulders, arms and back.
Veronica sighs, tries to control her breath when she can't avoid Jocelyn's gaze. Marilyn rescues her with a new warning.
“I'm going to remove the gag, you're not allowed to talk. So please, don't talk.”
Veronica nods. She is certainly glad she is able to move her tongue and flex her cheeks. She practices with her mouth and lips to get rid of the stiffness in her jaws. Not for long, she yells sharp when suddenly a beam of cold water spreads over her body for a second. Marilyn giggles, Jocelyn too who grabs a large sponge and a bottle of soap. The water becomes warmer after two or three seconds until it is comfortable for the body. Once Veronica's body is totally wet and her hair sticks to her back, Jocelyn turns the water off and gathers all the long hair. She puts it in a bun on top of Veronica's head before she rubs lovely all the foam over the back of the ponygirl. Marilyn does the same in front, taking care she doesn't miss a spot. They talk in their own language how athletic she looks, her well formed legs and strong arms. Who is going to train her and what she can achieve. When Veronica is fully soaked in foam, Jocelyn unclips the bun. Careful she rubs a shampoo in the long red strands followed by a massage of the scalp. Veronica takes a deep breath from the nice sensations on her skin. She throws her head back to grant Jocelyn access for her hair. She takes joy in the treatment from both girls.
“The foam contains vitamins and proteins to protect your skin,” Marilyn explains while she taps Veronica's nose playfully, leaving a dot of foam behind.
“It's amazing how many freckles you have,” Jocelyn says. Her hands swiftly run through the wet hair, sealing carefully every strand with shampoo. The shampoo has a sweet scent and lots of ingredients to let it grow faster. The most important ingredients however are those to keep long hair healthy. Jocelyn stops shampooing Veronica’s hair. Once Veronica is totally soaked in foam they let her be for a minute.
“If we leave the foam on your skin, it works better,” says Marilyn. “We’ll flush it off soon.”

Veronica keeps her mouth shut. She is too scared Marilyn gags her when she says something. She clamps her fingers around the cord that holds her arms up. Suddenly when the water floods her body, she sways a little with her hips. Jocelyn washes all the shampoo away from her hair. Veronica follows the river of foam to the small gutter that is carved in the floor. Suddenly she hears voices in the aisle when Jocelyn dries her body with a soft cotton towel. She provides a large hair towel for Veronica’s hair. She wraps all the long strands carefully in the towel that she fastens on top of the head. Marilyn dries Veronica's legs and chest while she grants the ponygirl a warm smile.
“Enjoyed it sweetie?” she asks. Veronica nods twice, thinking about the gag.

“Oh you gave her a shower?” Garret looks with satisfaction to the three girls.
“Yeah, it was Marilyn's idea.”
“Nice. Wonderful, did she enjoy it?” He looks at Veronica but she doesn't understand a word of what they're saying.
Marilyn nods. “She enjoyed it. I asked her and she confirmed it.”
Karissa approaches Veronica and gives her ponygirl a stroke over her cheeks. “Normally we do this at the end of the day after your training. You're lucky I have two daughters who love to take care of you. Despite the fact that you are pretty new here.”
“She is pretty,” Jocelyn adds in English.
“Yes, she is.”
Veronica blushes even deeper, which causes a few grins and chuckles. Karissa orders something in her mother language and Veronica watches how the girls disappear. Instantly they come back with leather equipment. Karissa picks the leather panel gag in front of Veronica's widened and desperate eyes.
“I haven't said a word,” she protests and tugs on the cords.
“Until now,” Karissa replies deviously. “You would have been gagged anyway.” She walks behind the ponygirl.
“I am satisfied you obeyed. Now open wide.”
“Please…. miss. Please.”
The others watch how Karissa without any compassion pushes the yellow bulb between Veronica's lips and behind her teeth. She gives an extra tug so the bulb settles deeper behind the teeth with more pressure from the panel on the cheeks.
“Mmwwww mmnnn,” Veronica wines when Karissa buckles the straps together. She gives Garret and Jocelyn a pleading glance to interfere or at least show a little mercy for her.
“The monoglove please,” Karissa orders and receives the leather restraint from Marilyn. Marilyn helps her mother remove the cuffs from Veronica's wrist. Veronica, in turn, waits patiently for what is going to happen. Her arms are turned behind her back where Marilyn holds them together by her wrists. Karissa opens the armbinder and slowly, she wraps it over the ponygirl's arms. The armbinder is secured with two straps that are pulled over the shoulder and fastened at the top. Veronica wants to move her feet but they're still tied to the floor. Patiently Karissa pulls at the laces eye by eye, restricting the moves from the arms. Veronica perceives the strange force on her arms as exciting. Perhaps the gag stimulates the sensations though with every pull she experiences how it is to be helpless again. Karissa finishes tying the laces on top of the armbinder furthermore with a belt around the packed wrists. This way she limits any movement from Veronica's arms. Veronica wiggles with her arms, testing the armbinder though she gives up quite easily. Marilyn requires her attention when she removes the cuffs around her ankles. She puts calf high boots on which keep the ponygirl’s feet warm. The boots are equipped with two hooks to supply a short chain to it. It's used to hobble the ponygirl’s feet. And that's exactly what Marilyn does. Veronica is only able to take small steps when she is taken to the cabin she will spend the next few days in. Karissa clips the leash to the ring of the collar and holds it short under Veronica's chin. This way it's easier to take control.
The cabin directly next to the gate has been prepared for Veronica. It looks like a real stable. There is a large sliding door made from douglas timber. The upper part is made of steel with vertical bars. The rest of the wall is made from the same materials and continues to the second cabin in mirror position. The separation wall between the two cabins is completely made of douglas wood. Lights come from the large hallway and from a window in the outer wall.

The cabin is large. It has a bed, a small wooden table, chairs, dresser and cabinets. From the inside it doesn't look at a box at all. It's more like a hotel room. Except for the fence with the bars. Oh look, thick curtains dangle in the corners. It gives some privacy from the hallway when the ponygirl needs some privacy.
“Seo do chaban,” Marilyn says by accident in her own language.
“Mmmhh,” Veronica moans with a deep sigh. The gag becomes a nasty tool for her tongue. Besides that she is thirsty and to fill her stomach with some food would be nice too. It would be an act of good manners if they had given her some food.
“I think you have to say it in English,” Jocelyn giggles, referring to the remark from Marilyn. Though Veronica doesn't pay attention to it. On the table is the chest with her belongings, but next to the table is a metal square frame set up. It looks like a cage.
“Nnnwwnnw,” Veronica holds her steps when she examines that strange ….. thing. Marilyn however pushes her forward.
“You have to get in there sweetie. It’s an instrument to measure your body and weight. Come on.”
Karissa pulls on the leash to force the ponygirl inside the frameworks. There is nothing Veronica can do but listen and soon she is standing inside the cage. Her arms are pulled through a hatch behind her when the walls close against her chest and her rear. She is sandwiched between the frame walls behind her and in front of her. Her breasts stick out of the frame, being wedged between two sturdy steel pipes. She can't move backward or forward. Her sides are also trapped when four block the way out. Garret clamps a short chain from the frame behind her to a ring on the tip of the armbinder so her arms are pinned down.
“Nnnnwwww, nnnmmmmm, hhhnmmmmm, nnnnnhhhh,” she whines when her body bucks against all the steelwork. She can't turn her body, nor her head. She is totally trapped inside this stupid cage.

Karissa orders the girls to leave. She doesn't repeat herself when she gives them both a demanding glare. Jocelyn and Marilyn eventually leave to help their brother.
“Wwwhhnnnn mmmmm wwwnnnmm,” Veronica pleads loud.
“I'm sorry dear,” Karissa apologizes before she sprays a vaporized drug under Veronica's nose. Within seconds she becomes comatose. She tries to stay clear, only Karissa sprays a second time where Veronica is barely capable of keeping her eyes open. She hears voices, more voices that slowly disappear until she finds herself in a misty gray area.

It happens fast. A man in white clothes, short blond hair, glasses and in his hand a large suitcase enters the cabin followed by a short woman in black pants and tank top. She carries a large plastic box with medical equipment. She opens it, swiftly picks a folded standard from the box, puts it in front of Veronica who is still groggy from the sedative. She scans Veronica's body from top till toe with a device she mounted on the standard. It measures every part of her body. The woman scans Veronica's breasts with the same device onze she puts a new memory card in it. She shows Garret and Karissa the results on a screen from a tablet. What they see is the path of the nerves in the breasts and nipples.
“We can do it safely without damaging the sensitivity,” the woman explains. “Exactly there.”
She points at the spots on the screen.
“Okay, you're absolutely certain?” Garret asks to be sure.
“Yes I am. We drill right through those two strands without touching it.”

When the woman is ready with her task, the man moves to Veronica's right side. He cleans her hips with a disinfectant and gets his equipment from a toolbox. He places a print on her hips with the logo or emblem. With his fingers he rubs over the print carefully until the sticky paper doesn't show the drawing on it anymore. He removes the print, looks at it with satisfaction and finally, he gets his pistol that is used to create a nice tattoo on Veronica's hips. A few hours later he is ready.
“That's a damn fine piece of art,” Karissa says when she inspects the tattoo. “Well done.”
“Thank you ma’am,” he says when he seals the spot with a white micro foam paper. “Tomorrow it can go off.”
“Thank you both.”
Lady of the Dark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

PART 3

If looks could kill, both Karissa and Garret would have been dead by now. Veronica knows exactly what happened to her despite the fact that she was drugged. The pain in her nipples and hip wasn't that bad, but the fact she has been tortured gave her that typical scary sentiment when she read what it's like being betrayed. She feels betrayed, no one ever did this to her. Tears rolled down her cheeks when she was forced to take some food. They release her from the cage, remove the boots and armbinder and put her in bed where her arms and legs are tied to the poles. At this moment she is able to sit on the bed with her ankles spread in front of her to each pole and her arms are tied to the poles as well, however they left her some slack so Veronica is able to move her arms.

“You don't have the right too…….,” is the first thing she yelled in anger when Garret removed the gag.
“You're our property,” Karissa interrupted her immediately trying to impress the ponygirl with a stern low tone in her voice. “And we love to show the world you belong to us. That's why there is a tattoo on your hip.”
“I don't carrrrwwwww, ……,” she is silenced by a pair of fingers on her lips. Karissa glares back with a harsh scrupulous but understanding glance. Her fingers shut down Veronica's lips who is trying to look for contact with Garret, but his glance is even worse. She is too upset to even listen to them. Karissa forces Veronica to meet her powerful gaze what apparently works.
“We do,” she says calmly to Veronica's surprise. “We care, little pony. The last we want is for you to feel uncomfortable. The tattoo on your hip is your guarantee of a good life here with us. It means we are not allowed to sell you. It is information for other stables you belong to the Maywoods.”
Karissa leans forward while she remains with her fingers squeezing Veronica's lips who tries to get rid of it. She doesn't care. It's her body they messed with.
“And we are damn proud to have you here. As our ponygirl.”
The glance in Karissa’s eyes weakens. Veronica stays silent when her lips are freed from the pressure. She seems less scared after the notification they are proud to have her. Garret adds something to what Karissa said.
“The tattoo is also for recognition when you compete in games. We can't stick a number in your skin.”
“That would be a bloody mess,” Veronica dares to answer, which causes a chuckle from Karissa.
“Look little pony,” Garret continues, “we could have informed you about the tattoo and the piercings to be produced for later on this week. Only then you're worried and nervous for the whole time. It's better to do it immediately by surprise.”
He holds Veronica's chin up, moves with his thumb soft and cozy over her chin and jaw.
“We thoroughly examined your breasts. If there was a risk of nerve damage, we wouldn't have done it. Besides, we can assure you that piercings are a better option than clamps.”
Veronica swallows. She got the message. They are probably right about it. Though that doesn't change her expression. Her looks are still angry. She always has had doubts about tattoos or piercings despite her friends having a lot of tattoos on their skin. Karissa giggles inside. Veronica is offended, which is understandable and a very good sign; she takes care of her body.
“I am not happy with it,” Veronica mutters whispering.
“We understand sweetheart,” Garret says when his fingers retreat from her chin. “But I can assure you, in three months you're happy with it. Watch my words.”
There is a short silence when Karissa steps in front of the ponygirl looking down at her.
“I think it's time to explain a few rules for the etiquette we use. And your duties. This cabin will be your home for the next few months. This is the only place where we don't restrain you. Where you're free to move.”
“I see….,” Veronica mocks and shows her cuffed wrists. Karissa looks for a second to her husband with a teasing smile. She folds her arms in front of her belly before she looks even sturdier at her ponygirl.
“That's to protect your breasts. It’s safer that you don't touch your nipples. You're also not allowed to talk unless we give you permission. If you're allowed to talk you will address me with ‘mej regina’ and Garret with ‘mej reginus’. Do you understand?”
Veronica gives them both a nod.
“We don't hear you.” Karissa adds when she notices Veronica's mocking smile.
“Yes mej regina,” Veronica answers when she looks at Karissa and Garret. “Yes mej reginus.”
“Good, Marilyn will be your trainer for the next couple of weeks. You address her with ‘magista’. Kathryn, Jocelyn and Colwyn will be mainly your grooms. You can call them ‘domina’ or ‘dominus’.
Veronica can't hide a giggle. That she has to use titles for her owners is something she already figured out, but these kinds of titles……
Garret is somewhat amused by the reaction of the ponygirl, something Karissa notices what she replies with a ‘don't encourage her’ face to Garret. She approaches Veronica again, cups the chin between her fingers and forces the ponygirl to look in her strict eyes.
“I hope you understand caballio,” Karissa continues. “It means pony in your native language. We will call you caballio because your current name will disappear. When we are satisfied with your progress and improvements, you receive a new horse name.”
Karissa holds Veronica's glance for quite some time. It seems she is filing the words Karissa just said to her.
“Do you understand caballio?”
“But, but .., my name…., I am Veronica,” Veronica stutters while her stomach turns around. Losing her freedom is one thing, losing her name is losing her identity. Karissa increases the pressure with her fingers on Veronica's chin. Veronica wants to escape the grip, but Karissa makes sure her eyes pin the pair of eyes of the ponygirl.
“Do ….. you ….. understand caballio?” she repeats the question. Her voice sounds darker and more demanding. Veronica gets the hint that this is not a proper time to negotiate.
“Yes mej regina, I understand.”
Karissa shifts her glance into a warmer smile.
“Fine. Now let's get you ready for the night. Caballio.”

The next morning Veronica wakes up after a night where she, to her own surprise, slept pretty well. Most likely tiredness from the day before was the reason for a good night. She doesn't have any idea what time it is. She is uncertain what she should do. She takes a deep breath through her nose, sobs on the bulb of the gag that her ‘regina’ puts back in her mouth. Her mind dozes off to an image where she was at home, happy with her mother, sisters and brother. A normal life without any concerns of paying rents or debts. Karissa wakes her up from her dreams.

“Good morning sweetie,” she says with a happy voice. Veronica looks at her, trying to figure out if her mistress is strict or in a good mood. Karissa removes the restraints and the gag.
“You're not allowed to talk,” she warns the ponygirl before she serves breakfast. Quark with oatmeal, chia seeds, blueberries and a banana. A type of breakfast that Veronica has been used to eating as an athlete.
“Uhm…, clothes?” Veronica asks who is naked, except for her breasts. It is quite comfortable and warm in the stable due to panels against the wall with infrared heating. Even without clothes. Karissa shows her a finger on the lips.
“No talking,” Karissa warns ther ponygirl. “I'll get you the equipment we need today.”
She points at the breakfast on the small table. “I suggest you finish it all. It will be a busy day for you.”
Veronica takes the message seriously. She did find out Karissa is a nice woman who can be strict. She doesn't want to upset her. She has no idea what kind of program she has to follow today and she eats everything that has been served for her.

Karissa leaves her ponygirl with the breakfast she prepared, to gather all the equipment she requires for Veronica today. She walks to a small storage room next to the wash area where she looks for boots, a bridle, a harness and an armbinder. She puts it on a small trolley before she picks a body lotion from a shelf that also protects the skin against sunburn. A short shiver of excitement runs through her veins. She is so eager to train a new ponygirl. The Maywood stables already have three more ponygirls, though two of them are already retired and the last ponygirl likes dressage. All three of them practice almost every day, only less intensively because they don't participate in competitions anymore. Except for Sunshine who likes to compete in some dressage tournaments. Normally it is Garret who looks after her. Sunshine is his favorite ponygirl. Karissa smiles from the thought he is a fan of dressage. And how he loves to find new steps and moves together with Marilyn. Their oldest daughter is a very good dance coach and choreographer. Combined they do a great job and Sunshine loves to perform what they come up with.

Veronica meanwhile takes the breakfast that has been served by Karissa. She sips from the tea and when she finishes it all, she places the plate and cups on the tray. She strokes her fingers over her breasts and nipples that are covered in a tight bra-like bandage. She sighs when she touches the studs from the piercing through her nipples. It doesn't hurt anymore, but she considers it as a kind of betrayal. Her body is damaged. She gets up and looks in the mirror. She examines her chest, where nothing can be seen through the fabric of the bra. She is relieved and satisfied that she looks fine despite the strange night and despite the piercings and tattoo. Her hand glides instinctively to her right hip. She looks down in the mirror where she watches how her fingers peel the micro foam plaster away. The emblem and the tattoo itself is pretty awesome. The two crossed swords in the middle of the shield, the horse head between the hilts, the three horseshoes between the fullers and the name Maywood in fancy letters. She holds her breath in horror when she realizes she likes the tattoo. The plaster slips out of her hands on the floor.

“Leave it there,” Veronica hears a voice behind her before she even bends down to pick it up. “We take care of that,” Marilyn says. Veronica turns around and looks in the smiling faces of Marilyn and Karissa. Her eyes automatically aim at the equipment on the trolley. Marilyn strokes Veronica's arms when she steps behind the ponygirl and gathers the long red strands on the back.
“How are you feeling sweetie?”
“Uhm, I don't know,” Veronica answers reservedly, not knowing if she is allowed to return the question. Karissa presents her a warm glance. It supplies Veronica with some confidence. “I don't feel ill or sick. I had a quiet night, that's about it.”
Marilyn removes the tight bra. She tosses it on the table, walks to the wall where she opens a small safe with a handle. She twists it around until a click sounds that puts a motor in progress. Not long after the motor has started, a chain comes down from the ceiling. Marilyn grabs it and with a small clip, she attaches the chain to the collar around Veronica's neck.
“No pain from the piercings?” Karissa asks when Marilyn tightens the chain that keeps Veronica on the spot where she is now.
“No, it doesn’t hurt. Nor the tattoo.”
“That’s good,” Marilyn answers. She takes Veronica’s arms and places her hands on top of her head. Karissa takes the bottle of lotion that she squeezes to fill the palm of one of her hands. Soon she handles the bottle to Marilyn and both ladies spread the liquid over Veronica’s skin. From her neck to her heels and from her toes to her chin. The lotion protects the skin from the sun and it feeds the skin with proteins and vitamins. Karissa playful runs with two fingers over Veronica’s cheeks before she spreads the lotion all over her face. Marilyn gathers Veronica's hair and forces her to keep it locked under her flat hands on top of her head. Veronica can't hide a giggle when Marilyn caresses her sides with lotion and leaves a ticklish sensation behind. Though it feels very welcome to be touched like this.

Karissa checks the nipples from the ponygirl. Careful she removes the metal barbells. She takes a little jar together with a small pincet that has a tip of medical microfiber. She presses the tip through an opening in the hatch of the jar that contains a disinfectant. Slowly Karissa pushes the pincet through the holes in the nipples to clean the shaft. Veronica holds her breath when she closely watches what Karissa does with her sensitive organs. It gives a light ticklish sensation inside her nipples when the pincet touches the skin inside. Karissa pulls two new barbells with small opal balls on each side through the shafts and taps the top of the breast with her fingers.

“Let's get you ready,” Marilyn says behind Veronica and wraps a new elastic bra bandage over Veronica's breasts that she pulls tight before she clips it together on the spine. Karissa takes a combination of leather straps from the trolley which seems to be a harness. She also picks up a few ponytail holders that she delivers to Marilyn. Marilyn in her turn, gathers all the hair from the ponygirl and ties it together in a cute high ponytail. Veronica's hair is thick and soft with a few long waves in it. The waves provide her hair with volume and a sexy messy look. The other ponytail holders she uses to create a few bubbles.
“This keeps your hair together so it won't turn into a mess,” she tosses the ponytail over Veronica's shoulder back on her chest. “Keep your hands up please.”

Veronica eyes the harness in Karissa's hands, who places it against her chest where Marilyn grabs the straps and pulls them behind Veronica's back. The harness consists of a wide leather strap with two cup shapes at the front that support the breasts. They don't cover the breasts which are, beyond the bandage, visible for anyone. The wide strap goes under the armpits to the back. In the middle, between the breasts, are two connection points to which two straps are attached, each of which goes over a shoulder. It also has a strap that runs over the belly to a crotch less thong. The strap can be adjusted with a buckle. The remaining strap from the thong slips through her ass to the back where it is fastened to the wide strap from the chest. Every strap has metal eyes so it is easy to buckle everything together. From the top of the thong two straps run down the waistline. Marilyn buckles the straps together and makes sure it is tight and flexible and that it doesn't hurt the skin.
Karissa took care of the tattoo on Veronica’s right hip. She covered it up in a new micro foam plaster. That should be enough for today.

Veronica examines the harness. The leather is soft, and has no sharp edges due to the seaming. Each strap also has studs and rings for all kinds of equipment to use. She controls her breath from the tightness of the harness. It feels strange but at the same time cozy. The leather fits perfectly on her body, it doesn't scratch her skin, it is so flexible that it moves along with her own motions. The only weird experience is underneath her. Between her legs. It feels weird, maybe because Veronica isn't used to straps in her ass. When she wiggles a little she senses that something presses on her labia. It's not intruding, but she already experiences a sensation that promises she wants more of it.

“This must work. Are you okay with it?” Karissa asks.
Veronica nods. “Yes miss Maywood, it fits nice. Thank you.”
Karissa slaps Veronica's ass with a loud smack.
“I am your regina.”
“I'm sorry, mej regina,” Veronica hurries to apologize. She realizes what they told her yesterday is important to them. “It won't happen again.”
“Nach bu chòir dhuinn an toiseach mìneachadh dhi dè na riaghailtean a th’ ann?” Marilyn asks in her native language when she picks the armbinder from the trolley.
“Mhìnich sinn dhi beagan riaghailtean ann am modh mar a dhèiligeas sinn rinn,” Karissa explains what happened yesterday. She hears Veronica’s soft sigh when she returns her gaze to the ponygirl. A quick glance in her eyes reveals she is nervous. Veronica doesn't understand a word of what they are talking about. It is annoying she can’t recognize any word from the strange language they speak. Karissa spreads her arms to caress the girl’s sides to ease the nerves. A gesture that helps because Veronica likes the touches. Her breath slows down a little and she focuses on the circling moves of Karissa's fingers on her skin. Behind her, Marilyn forces her arms behind her back and slips the armbinder over her arms. Swiftly Marilyn pulls the monoglove up over the elbows. She pulls on the laces to close the armbinder around the wrist before she takes the leather straps on top of the armbinder. She crosses the straps over Veronica’s chest and buckles it together. The metal eyelets make it easy to buckle the straps and to pull the laces tight. The armbinder also contains an embedded belt just above the wrists. Marilyn stretches both ends where she secures it tightly with two snap fasteners.
It is another type of armbinder as yesterday. It's smaller at the wrists and it feels softer on the skin. Her elbows are closer to each other. Her chest heaves with the result that her breasts and chest are popping out in front of her. Karissa watches Veronica closely while she maintains her fingers on the ponygirl’s sides. She talks with her daughter what kind of bridle they should use and who takes the first turn in training the newbie pony. Karissa retreats from Veronica who immediately tests the bonds, what almost every pony does when they're new to the business. Much time to wiggle isn't given because Marilyn shows the new boots for the ponygirl. It has a knee high shaft with a zipper at calf side and three straps, one just above the ankle and the other two at the top of the boot. It fits nice and the leather supports the ankle and leg. The sole is equipped with irons.
“How does it fit?” Marilyn asks.
“It feels nice matrona, though I haven’t walked yet.”
“Marilyn is your magista caballio. Use the proper titles to address her.”
“Oh, sorry magista.”
Karissa takes a step forward and shows Veronica her strict glance. “I am serious about this caballio. You should take it seriously too.”
“I do mej regina. I am sorry.” Veronica bashes her eyes to avoid Karissa’s strict glance. She becomes aware that Karissa isn't a woman to fool with.

“Head up,” she hears an order behind her. As soon as she obeys, a leather bit is forced between her teeth with a strap under her chin. The bit has a sort of plate mounted on it that keeps the tongue down. On both sides of the bit is a small ring with a short small strap, equipped with a small ring for attaching the reins, to a larger ring on the cheeks. From there a strap runs over the head to the other side and one runs around the back of the head. All straps have buckles to secure and snap fasteners for proper adjustments. Marilyn makes sure it is comfortable to wear. Karissa locks the strap under the chin. Her fingers stroke Veronica's chest in a lovely way.
“Well my dear caballio, I have to explain one or two more things.”
Veronica tries to swallow because the bit stimulates the production of saliva. She tries to handle the tongue port when she returns Karissa’s glance.
“You can't talk so that's why we ask questions that can only be answered with yes or no. For no, you stamp your left foot on the ground once. For yes, you stamp your right foot twice. Is that clear to you?”
She looks at Veronica who stamps her right foot twice. Karissa gives her a smile back.
“The other important rule for you is for safety. If you are in pain due to an injury, or something happens we don't notice or you have to leave for the toilets, you kneel on one knee. Your left knee. Is that clear?”
Karissa waits until Veronica stamps her right foot two times again. Veronica sees her smile which is a good sign. She knows they care and her wellbeing is important. Karissa clips as last feature a blinder to the strap that goes over Veronica's head. The blinders directly disable the view left and right of her. Veronica is nervous with every limitation of the little freedom she has left. Karissa fastens the reins with a clip to the bridle while Marilyn removes the tether from the collar. Veronica is ready for the first training session.
“When we guide you, caballio, always walk on the right side of your magista with one step distance. Can you do that?”
Veronica sighs. More rules. She takes a deep breath when suddenly Karissa tugs on the reins.
“Caballio?” she sounds strict again. Veronica stamps her right foot twice. The sharp sound of the irons echo through the stables. Karissa is satisfied and hands the reins to Marilyn.
“Alright let's go. Follow please,” Marilyn smiles. She tugs hard on the reins forcing Veronica to follow. The ponygirl does what Karissa ordered and walks behind Marilyn’s right side. She trembles on her legs from the sound of the irons under her soles. It sounds bright like real horseshoes. Karissa walks next to Marilyn. The ponygirl notices by now that both women are dressed in typical equestrian clothes. Karissa with classic blue jodhpur pants, black jodhpur boots and white long sleeve shirt. Marilyn wears her black hair in a short braid. She is dressed with a long sleeve black polo shirt, denim blue jodhpurs and shiny black jodhpur ankle boots. Veronica has to turn her head to see what's next to her. It's an awkward experience with blinders tunneling her sight. She tries to move her fingers inside the armbinder, examining the tightness of the restraints. She is aware how helpless she is. The harness fits well though she tries to deny the small stud just under her womanhood. It's teasing her. Maybe it isn't worth mentioning, but enough to be a reminder all the time.
Lady of the Dark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

PART 4

The two women talk. Veronica doesn't try to understand it anymore. She follows when they take her outside. Marilyn looks behind her, smiles and with one arm she shows where they are heading to. There is a large field of grass with a few trees in it. There is a paddock, bordered with a high fence. She discovers a hotwalker, a small building next to it and on the left another large building. Behind the hotwalker is another training compound with paddocks and jumping equipment. Or something that looks like it. Veronica turns her head from left to right to catch it all. She is curious to find out what kind of possibilities she has. A light exciting shiver passes through her spine.
The shiver doesn't last for long, due to Marilyn who jerks on the reins, forcing Veronica to follow. The sound of the irons sound louder on the bricks behind the stables. Marilyn takes her to a fenced area where she leads the ponygirl into. She shuts the gate and places Veronica next to the fence.
“This is a lunge circle,” she explains when she unclips the reins from the bridle. She connects another line, a lunge line, to a ring on the left side of the harness. Veronica doesn't see Marilyn due to the blinders. Marilyn takes a few steps back to keep a distance of three meters from her pony. She holds the line in her left hand, pulls it tight while she answers a question of her mother. She explains what comes next with her warm and sweet voice.
“Listen carefully, caballio. When I say ‘walk’ you walk clockwise in a circle. Make sure you lift your feet up and get a nice pace. If I say ‘stop’ you have three steps to stop and stand still. Is that clear to you?”
Veronica nods with her head and wants to say something. She brabbles a few words through her lips hindered by the bit. Suddenly she feels a stick under her chin and Marilyn's voice.
“Don't nod, don't talk, just stamp your right foot twice if you understand what I want from you.”
What a silly idea. Stamp with your feet to say no or yes. What's wrong with nodding? Though Veronica wants to move on and stamps her right foot twice in the sand. It seems better to obey than to be reluctant.
“There we go. Walk,” orders Marilyn.
Veronica starts to walk with her feet lifted up as her magista wants. She keeps the line tight and before she finishes the first round, the pressure of the stud between her labia predicts she won't have an easy morning.
“Keep your chin up,” Marilyn says when Veronica looks down. She holds the crop under the ponygirl's chin to stimulate her posture. She walks a few circles when she suddenly hears “stop”.
‘One, two, three she counts in her mind and stops. Veronica sighs from relief. Not because of the boring walk, because the stud stops working either. Marilyn talks with her mother while Veronica sucks the saliva away. Her tongue moves against the tongue port and she tries to reach the bit with the tip of her tongue. She is so occupied with it that she doesn't notice Marilyn standing beside her.
“That was nice caballio. We will practice a new gait called trot. It’s like walking only you need a jogging pace. You start with walking, when I give the command ‘trot’ you trot. Do you get that?”
Veronica holds her head up and nods.
‘Smack!’
“Aauuwwwhhhh!” she startles from the sudden smack.
“Don't nod. Stamp your foot on the soil.”
“I'w woowwi waiijai,” she tries to say sorry followed by another loud smack.
“Don't talk either caballio.”
“Aaauuoohhhh, mmaaa…..,” Veronica hisses, she takes deep breaths from the sudden torture on her ass. The pain feels like it burns what she tries to compensate with stepping on the spot. Quickly she stamps loud with her right foot twice in the sand.
“Don't forget it the next time caballio,” she hears Marilyn’s reminders who takes her spot and holds the line tight.
“Walk.”
Veronica starts to walk again with nice and proper steps. The boots feel quite convenient. It is not heavy and every step feels like she has support from the boots. Only the stud…..
“Trot,” she suddenly hears Marilyn order a new gait. Without losing time Veronica starts jogging. Something she is used to due to. The only difficulty is that her arms are restrained and that stupid stud. She keeps her head up, she keeps the line of the circle tight despite her limited vision, she ignores the teasing under her womanhood just to have a good jog. Marilyn sounds excited. Karissa sounds excited so there is something she must be doing good.
“Keep it up caballio, you're going nice and steady.”

Caballio. Being called like that sounds weird. How would that be when she was sold as a maid or other as a slave for other occupations? Would she keep her own name?

“Keep up your pace,” she hears Marilyn, who holds the crop in her hand with the leather tip on Veronica's ass.
How long does she have she to run like this? Circles are boring. Marilyn keeps her jogging for a few rounds more before she orders ‘stop’. Within three steps Veronica stands still, panting and trying to stop the saliva in the corners of her mouth. She throws her head a little backward to swallow the saliva from her mouth. It isn't easy with that stupid plate on her tongue.
“You have a very nice and steady gait sweetie. I am impressed,” Marilyn sounds happy when she approaches the ponygirl.
“I like to see more.”
She strokes Veronica's shoulder soft and sweet with the tip of her fingers, causing a short shiver. Marilyn and Karissa are talking with each other about the next practice she should do. Veronica stretches her fingers inside the armbinder and tries to stretch her arms as well. The leather however doesn't give any flexibility for her arms.
Marilyn steps in front of Veronica where she explains the next practice.
“We have walked, you trotted and the next step is the canter. Though that's actually not useful for now so we like to see you doing the next gait which is called gallop. Gallop is running. So just run. Okay?”
Veronica wants to nod when she realizes nodding is not allowed. She stamps her right foot twice. Marilyn grants her a smile.
“We start with walking. When I say ‘speed up’ you go into trot. If you're trotting and you hear speed up, go into galloping speed. Do you understand caballio?”
Veronica stamps almost automatic twice her foot. Speed up for speeding up. How could she miss that? Marilyn looks her in the eyes when she continues with more details.
“If I order ‘easy’ you lower the speed. From gallop into trot and from trot into walking. Is that also clear for you?”
Veronica almost rolls her eyes. She isn't a child anymore. But she guesses this is part of being a ponygirl. Obediently she stamps her right foot twice in the sand.
“Splendid! Let's go see what you're capable of.”
Marilyn returns to the middle of the circle where she holds the line tight.
“Walk!” she orders and the ponygirl starts to walk. After a completed circle she orders: “speed up”. Veronica increases her gait to trot. After a new circle Marilyn gives the order: “easy”. Veronica takes two steps to lower her speed into walking. Not for long when a new order comes in to speed up. Immediately she speeds up to trot and after a new round she is ordered to speed up again. She speeds up into running mode. The stud teases her and she's afraid to collapse. Instinctively she looks to the path she has to follow and hopefully the tease lowers when she only thinks of running. She keeps the line tight because sometimes she feels the pulling of the lunge line on her harness. According to Veronica that's a good sign and every time she passes Karissa she hears the excited voice of her regina.
“Keep your head up caballio,” Marilyn warns the ponygirl. Veronica heads up and looks forward. It isn't difficult, only the blinders avoid she can look around her. It's just the path she has to follow. She can't see the location of Marilyn either. She runs. That's it. Round after round until she finally gets the order to slow down. Easy she hears and after three steps she slows down to trot and finally with a new easy order she lowers her speed to walking.
“Don't waste your efforts now caballio,” Marilyn coaches her. “Lift up your feet as a real pony does. Maybe you want to relax, but you have to watch the proper steps while walking.”
Veronica takes note of it and walks like she started to walk.
“And keep your head up sweetie. That is important.”
Marilyn pushes her crop under Veronica's chin who heaves her shoulders and chin up. She walks another few rounds before she is ordered to stop. She has no idea what time it is or how long she has been forced to walk around. Marilyn removes the lunge line and attaches the reins to both sides of the bridle.
“You're a talent,” she says with a happy voice. It touches Veronica because she takes it as a compliment. She wants to ask something but the tongue port reminds her she is not allowed to. She doesn't care, she wants to let the women know she is glad she did well.
“Wwwang wwuuu,” she snorts through the bit. She is led out of the lunge circle where Karissa waits with a bottle of juice. She holds the straw in her hands and pushes it through Veronica's lips.
“Just suck, it will come in small parts which give you time to swallow.”
Veronica tries to close her lips, what doesn't work, but after a couple of attempts she gets it. Slowly she drinks the sweet flavor of the juice while Karissa gives her more compliments about her performance. When she has enough Marilyn whispers in her ear to keep a distance. She almost forgot it. Playful she resists a little so Marilyn has to give a short haul on the reins before Veronica follows.
Once they are on the brick road the sound of irons echo over the paddock and meadows. They take the ponygirl to the hotwalker where Karissa opens the entrance and Marilyn gets inside with the ponygirl. It is quite a large oval shaped building with hardwood fences on the outside walls. The building has a complete clay tile roof and between the roof and fences are steel bars installed. The inner fence is also made of hardwood panels. The walking path is wide and equipped with a rail-gliding horse walker. The drifts are propelled by a motor which is operated by the trainer. The operator decides the pace the ponygirl has to walk. Every wood panel is supplied with a pair of laser eyes to set a border for stepping during training. Every drift has two hooks and straps to install the ponygirl. Behind the ponygirl is another small bar installed to a rail as well. The bar can be adjusted to the tallness of the girl and is provided with two leather paddles. If the ponygirl doesn't walk correctly or makes another mistake, the leather paddle is set in motion by a spring. A hard painful slap on her ass follows.

In the middle of the building are different kinds of workouts installed. Veronica can't get a view of it. The blinders block her view to the sides and as soon as she enters the training area, Karissa attaches the straps from the drift in front of her to a ring left and right on the harness with a snap hook. The rings are fixed between the breasts and arms, the same ring where the lunge line was snapped at.
The drift is a sort of shield made from steel wire mesh with vertical rubber sheets. Veronica watches what happens. They were quite happy with her after the lungeing. So this can't be too bad. She can't get out if this with the straps secured to the harness and probably she has to follow the shield in front of her. Karissa locks a bar behind her. Veronica hears how she leaves and a few seconds later she is already back on the other side of the fence.

“This is gait training,” she explains with a sweet voice. “You have to follow the drift in front of you. The first fifteen minutes is walking, followed by ten minutes trotting and the last five minutes is for galloping.”
She pauses a few seconds where she looks at Marilyn who is operating the menu. Marilyn nods to confirm everything is prepared for the first horse walk training. Karissa continues to explain how the device works.
“When you make a mistake in steps, your ass will suffer spanks. Don't take steps that are too high, nor too low. And don't be upset once you feel the spank. Find the right steps.”
Spanks? Veronica is confused. Proper steps? Wait…. they were satisfied with her gait before….. She doesn't hate to run, in fact she loves it, but being tortured with spanks when there is a misstep? There are other methods to encourage improvements.
“Nnnhhh,” she whines when suddenly the drift is set to motion. The straps from the drift attached to her harness force Veronica to move along. She turns her head to see if she's able to change Karissa’s mind without any luck. Instead after two steps, a click is audible followed by a loud ‘smack’.
“Aaauuhww, wwoooooo,” Veronica yells from the sudden burning pain on her left ass cheek. In her reaction she hesitates and jumps, causing another loud ‘smack’ on the other ass.
“Nnwwoooo, aaauuwwwww,” she responds with a new whine. Marilyn turns off the device, seeing that her ponygirl has some troubles. Veronica triples on her feet, swaying with her arms to scratch the sore and painful spots on her ass.
“Nnooooo aaauuuuwwww,” she cries with a sound to have some mercy.
“I've warned you,” Karissa says while she stands next to Veronica. She makes sure the ponygirl can't see her, only hears her.
“Just move along with the pace. Take the steps you need. You hesitated and jumped, that's why the paddles hit you.”
“Iiw hiiwf,” Veronica whinnies, still tripling on her feet in place.
“Yes it hurts,” Karissa answers with a warm calm voice to comfort the ponygirl. “I know it hurts. If you want to avoid the slaps, pick the pace and proper steps. You can do it. I know you can. And I know that you know you can do this too.”
Veronica takes deep breaths to calm down and get used to the pain. The spots still burn when she is ready for a new start. Her regina is right, she knows she can do this. It is almost the same as athletics training where her coach constantly insisted on her motions with her feet. Light footed steps to gain speed and to create stamina. With hurdles count the steps between the hurdles. Not too big, not too small. The only difference is that with athletics training there is no device to spank her butt. Or someone to tie her arms up.
“Are you ready?” Karissa asks and when she sees Veronica stamp her foot twice, she gives Marilyn a sign. “Here we go.”
This time the ponygirl pays attention to the pace of the drift and her steps. Not too high….. She gains more trust when the first circle of sixty meters is accomplished.
“Watch your posture caballio,” she hears Marilyn from a distance. “Keep your head up. Keep up…..”
Veronica lifts her chin up. She shouldn't look down at all, she reminds her earlier training. Even with running you're not supposed to look down, only forward. So you see where you run. The second round is accomplished. It seems the ponygirl has a good gait. Veronica wants forward, only the fence in front of her holds her back. She breathes in through her nose, exhales through her mouth. The stud on the thong between her legs starts to bugger. Nevertheless she steps further and further. Not too low and certainly not too high. Her arms are calm in the monoglove. Perhaps she will get used to being restrained like this and keep her balance with her body and legs. She smiles when she thinks she must be able to learn that. She is already doing it.
“You're doing great caballio honey,” Marilyn cheers at her. If you pass the yellow light we speed up.”
Veronica takes a deep breath, concentrating for the next level. Trotting. Or jogging as Marilyn explained earlier today. She turns with her head to search for the yellow light and she doesn't have to look far. Ahead of her above the rail she sees a bright yellow light. As soon as she passes it, the drift pulls the straps tight, forcing Veronica to follow. Just as she advanced to the new pace she calculates the steps in the curves.
‘Smack!’
“Aaannn mmmwwiiii,” the ponygirl cries while she takes the next step with more concentration. The pain however is more intense then the first strike on her cute ass. Maybe it is not such a bright idea to count steps.
“Move on, move on,” Karissa encourages her to push through. If she stops there will be more damage on the ponygirl's ass. “You're doing fine….”
Veronica snorts through the bit about that it is not fair being assaulted like this. She catches her pace and concentration again. Left, right, left right….
“That's my girl,” Marilyn shouts when she passes her trainer. She is clearly impressed by how quickly her ponygirl picks up the rhythm and progresses with the steps and pace she practices. They had been warned by friends and relatives that it takes quite a long time for a ponygirl to have gaits under control. Particularly when they don't have experience with trotting. It turns out that they have been very lucky with Veronica being an athlete.
She watches how the ponygirl keeps her pace. Just before she wants to warn her to speed up, another loud smack on human flesh sounds. It causes another whinny like whining from the ponygirl.
“It’s kinda cute when she howls like this,” Marilyn giggles.
“It's time she gets used to it,” her mother answers.
“We speed up when you pass the yellow light,” Marilyn orders the ponygirl. She surveys Veronica if she adapts to the pace of the drift as soon as she passes the yellow light. Karissa also watches with verve as her ponygirl tries to adapt to the new gait. At first glance, the transition seems pretty easy for the ponygirl. It seems ….. She waits one count too long when she concentrates on the pace. The drift doesn't wait and before the ponygirl knows it, the straps pull her forward. She almost trips and in the process to recover two loud smacks betray she has troubles.

Veronica’s ass feels like a campfire. It burns and she wants to quit for a second. The fear of more spanks on her delicate ass, changes her thoughts. This machine won't win. One more hard smack lands on her ass though, causing a loud whinny from Veronica. She restores quick enough into a steady gait and perfect steps. The encouraging words from Karissa help her to move on.
“Go on sweetie,” she hears Karissa sincerely cheer her up. “Forget the pain, bite it. Don't let the pain distract you. Use it as an incentive to improve. You can do it caballio. Come on!”

Veronica grunts angrily, she controls her breath, she doesn't pay attention that she is drooling, she wants to pick up the proper step and pace. She manages though she is still scared of being spanked with that horrible paddle behind her. Her breathing is audible for her trainers every time she passes them. She ignores the stud between her legs, she concentrates on the pace she has to follow. She adapts quickly and to the surprise of Karissa she manages to fulfill the last rounds without any problems.
“When you see the red light and pass it, the practice stops for you caballio,” warns Marilyn.
Thank heaven is Veronica's thought when she finishes the last curve before she reaches the finish line. Not because of the running, that's no problem. It's her ass which is on fire. The motor stops, the drift stops too and gasping for air Veronica holds her steps too.
“Wow girl!” she hears Karissa's happy voice. “That was wonderful. You're gait, it's amazing. It's already so good. Incredible.”
She opens the small entry, followed by Marilyn, to get to Veronica. She strokes the upper arms of the pony. Marilyn strokes her legs and quickly she examines the red spots on the ponygirl's ass.
“Iiiww wwuuwwjjs,” she whinnies. “Aw wwoojj.”
Marilyn steps in front of Veronica, smiling before she wipes the drool from her chin with a soft towel.
“Your gait is marvelous sweetie,” she says when she is ready adjusting the straps with more space between the drift and the ponygirl.
“Your problem is the transition between the different speeds,” Karissa adds. “You have to pay attention to that.”
“Wwii wowim?” Veronica answers. She believes the problem is the devious snap paddle. Karissa strokes Veronica's arm soft and caring.
“Other than that, it's going fine. For a first day ponygirl, you really do well.”
It sounds strange, regarding Veronica’s position, but Karissa's words give Veronica more confidence. And in this whole new situation, that's something she can hold on to. By nature, she always wants to move forward and that has brought her to where she is today in athletics. Just that damn paddle…..
Karissa holds a bottle in her hands and puts a straw between the ponygirl's lips. Veronica welcomes the juice. She is quite thirsty and after a few attempts she knows how to drink and she takes as much as possible. It is not that easy to suck on a straw with a bit and tongue port in her mouth.
“We give you more leverage with the drift caballio,” Marilyn says when Veronica empties the bottle. “You have more comfort to adapt to the new pace and gait. Like your regina told you, the distance of your step is perfect, the pace is excellent. Everyone sees you’re a trained athlete with running skills. We designed this horse walker to train the perfect gait with the most efficient steps.”
Veronica doesn't say anything. She only breathes and rubs with her tongue against the port. She likes to run, she doesn't like that insidious incentive behind her ass.
“We take another thirty minutes to see how you can improve the transitions between the different gaits.”
They walk back to the inner space of the building.
“Get ready caballio,” Marilyn warns the ponygirl. “Here we go.”
She sets the system to work and soon the drifts move forward.
“Take care that the straps don't tighten. That will make things easier for you caballio.”
Veronica takes the advice when she walks. This is the easy part and pretty boring. After a few rounds Marilyn warns to speed up and one round later the yellow light is visible. As soon as she passes it, the ponygirl goes along with the new pace. In one smooth move Veronica adapts to the new pace. She prepares herself for a new swat on her ass, though it doesn't happen. She sighs shortly from relief.
“That's better,” Karissa cheers.
Veronica thanks her personal athletics coach in silence. He trained her how to run efficiently and relaxed. To develop a high speed with smooth footwork. Particularly with hurdles. Count the passes between the hurdles and how much space between the steps. It is about finding the balance between speed and techniques. The only problem here is that her arms are restrained.

‘Wack’!
A new slap on her already painful ass. A bit confused, she cries softly when she focuses on her steps. She is certain about the steps that are okay. Why is she punished again?
“Keep on going,” Marilyn says. “Next round we speed up again.”
The ponygirl prepares herself for the running pace. As soon as she sees the signal, she steps faster towards the drift. She concentrates that she doesn't lift her feet too high. Or maybe her foot wasn't lifted up at all? She doesn't know.
Her concentration got back and with the next level she runs with focus. No more spanks or punishments, no more sloppy transitions. Even the third exercise goes well. Marilyn and Karissa forced her through a lot of transitions, which the ponygirl got through quite easily. After the third round they stop. Marilyn takes a towel that she uses to wipe all the drool from the ponygirl's chin and chest. Veronica pants from the efforts she made. She is used to running, only it is pretty exhausting when you can't use your arms and the bit between her teeth.
“You did really wonderful,” she says with a sweet voice.
“You're a talent caballio,” Karissa adds. She attaches the reins to the bridle before she removes the straps from the harness. Veronica is glad she is freed from the device and led out of the ring. Once she is led into the inner circle she sees more equipment for practicing. A treadmill, balance equipment, pull cords with weights and more stuff. It's a big area for just one ponygirl.

Karissa ties the reins to two hooks on a pole. It's impossible for Veronica to remove them.
“Stand still for a few minutes caballio,” Karissa orders. “We will get you lunch.”
Veronica sighs when she stands still with her face towards the pole. This isn't usual for her to restore in this position. A bench or a small chair would have been better. The boots she wears are surprisingly comfortable. Her tongue strokes the tongue port and she wants to move her arms to give them some movement. Though Karissa ordered to stand still. Whatever that means. She is tied to the pole, she can't sit down nor look around. Perhaps if she turns her head. It doesn't help either since the blinders block parts of her view. How long has she been standing already? Where is this good for? To train her ears? She holds her breath to stay silent and listen to the sounds. She hears nothing, only birds and the breeze that breezes through the building. It must be a sunny day according to the light that comes through the bars of the fence walls. How would it be outside these walls? She sighs, bored from standing still.

Marilyn and her mother left Veronica behind for a short period. Nothing can happen and they have time to get lunch. When they return they are in the company of Garret, Colwyn and Jocelyn. The three are curious about the new ponygirl. Karissa and Marilyn are excited about her, how talented she already is.
“That should not be a surprise,” Colwyn says. “She is a champion in athletics. She wins all the games where running is involved. Besides, I have seen that she is also good at high jumping.”
Karissa smiles to confirm it, but it is nice she is already this far.
“Pulling a card is something different though,” Garret tempers the expectations.
“That is true, but she is really taking a good step.”
“Look at that,” Jocelyn giggles when she opens the gate to the inner circle of the horse walker. She points at the ponygirl who is trying to remove the reins from the pole. She tries with her nose to level up both reins so they fall down from the upper hook. It seems the ponygirl did a very good job regarding there is just one loop to finish.
“I'll be damned……,” Karissa sighs. “I told her to stand still!”
She puts the plate with food on the table and walks to the ponygirl. The crop is ready in her hands for use.
“That's not what I had in mind with the command to stand still caballio.”
With an elegant swing she let the tip of the crop land on the ponygirl's ass. Too late Veronica saw her regina approach. She couldn't avoid the slap on her ass that she responds with a soft grunt.
“Wwiij wiwnw wooifj,” she protests and looks surprised in Karissa's eyes.
“You did,” Karissa points at the loosened reins. “We will deal with that behavior later.”
Veronica giggles shyly while she knows her cheeks get warm. Who blames her for trying?
They take her to a table for lunch where she is allowed to sit in a special chair at the head of the table. A so-called kneeling chair. It has a tilting seat with a higher angle to the back. The open angle pushes the hips forward and places the ponygirl in an upright seated posture. The core will engage and most of the pressure will be taken off the lower back of the ponygirl. The separate knee cushions give freedom to switch up leg positions. The ability to rock keeps the core continually engaged and keeps wiggles away. It looks funny according to Veronica. Karissa helps her to sit on it. Immediately Veronica tries to rock it. The soft seat gives her comfort and her legs are in a position to recover faster. Karissa throws the reins behind Veronica's back.
Colwyn and Jocelyn take the positions next to Veronica followed by Marilyn and Garret. Karissa sits next to Garret. He winks at her that he liked that attempt she made earlier. They start talking in their native language. Veronica doesn't understand anything about it. She rocks her carefully because her ass hurts. Despite the soft cushions it is still painful.
She hopes that the bit will be removed as well as the armbinder, only her hopes scatter when Colwyn puts a small standard on the table with a hard plastic cup. He shakes it before he puts a straw between her lips and teeth for her lunch. Will this happen every day? To be fed like this? She shivers from the thought of whether she likes it or not. It is kinda fun however she was allowed to eat breakfast without restraints. She doesn't protest. After a few attempts she manages to suck on the straw. The juicy food is quite tasty, which encourages her to take more. Everyone looks at her, causing her cheeks to change into a color. Garret asks why the ponygirl isn't fully equipped. Karissa answers that the first week is for training and to examine where Veronica's strengths are. And on which they have to focus on. If she would be dressed with all the options, they would distract her.
“She runs like a cheetah,” Marilyn smiles and checks the cup with the smoothie juice. “It's impressive. She definitely is ready for cart running.”
“I like to see her jump and pull,” says Garret while he smiles at Veronica. Her answer is another red cheek because she doesn't have a clue what they are talking about. She believes they are talking about the punishment she deserves.
“She is taller than the average ponygirl,” he continues. “That might be in her favor.”
“And with her records in heptathlon, she was good in high jumps,” says Jocelyn while she eats a sandwich. Her right hand goes down to stroke the ponygirl's thigh. Veronica is surprised by the sudden touch from a warm hand. She stops drinking for a second while she looks into the pretty blue eyes from Jocelyn. Veronica doesn't know what they're talking about. Jocelyn's touch feels nice, the stroke gives her a small shiver. She nods quickly, afraid that someone notices her reaction being touched. She swallows the juice fast down her throat until the cup is empty.
“We were talking about you being good at high jumping,” Colwyn smiles while he gives her a new cup with another sweet flavor. Veronica nods again, this time to confirm.
The lunch break lasts for about half an hour. Veronica takes her time swallowing the shake in the cup. It tastes pretty fine and she is sure they know about diets and food for ponygirls. It's still strange that there is such a large horse walker for just one ponygirl. And all the equipment inside the circle. It's amazing. Have the Maywoods more ponygirls in their possession or? A question that Veronica is curious about. Though she has to wait for an answer because she can't ask the question due to the bit in her mouth. And even without any bits or gags, she's not allowed to talk.
Lady of the Dark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

PART 5

Garret gets up from the table, followed by the others. Jocelyn, Colwyn and Karissa clean everything up and take it away. This time Garret takes the reins in his hands.
“Come on sweetheart, let’s see how strong you are,” he hints on what might come up for the ponygirl. He takes Veronica to a high metal rack with on each side thick metal poles at. Between the two poles are several metal beams attached. Both poles are supported by two equally thick metal poles at the front and rear that are fixed in angle of forty five degrees. This prevents the device from tipping over. On top of the device is a pulley. Behind the rack are several weights connected to a strong cord that runs over the pulley to the other side of the rack. Just before the end of the cord is a solid ring with two straps attached to it. One strap is equipped with a sort of harness for the shoulders. The other strap is used to connect the other side of the shoulder harness.

Garret places Veronica between the two supports and puts the thick harness around her neck and shoulders. He connects the second strap to it and makes sure it fits fine for Veronica. The ponygirl let it happen, wiggling with her arms behind her. It is strange she can't use them, on the other hand it feels exciting too. Garret removes the reins when he stands in front of her. He notices the bite marks in the leather bit.
“Try not to bite in the bit,” he says when he gives the reins to Marilyn.. “It's better for your jaws.”
Veronica almost rolls her eyes. Hasn't he seen how many spanks she got from the drill this morning? That is the cause she bites in the leather bit. Well, his eyes are friendly and he wants the best of her, so Veronica stamps her right foot twice to let him know she understands.
“Okay,” he continues and removes the blinders. The ponygirl winks with her eyes from the sudden increase of light.
“Listen up. Behind you is a rack with weights. When you get the sign ‘pull’ you pull with all your might to the line where Marilyn waits.”
Marilyn waves with her fingers and a wide smile. The distance is about ten meters.
“If you fail, no worries,” Garret says while he strokes the ponygirl's hips. “We like to test your strength. Nothing more nothing less. Give all you got. Okay?”
Veronica wants to nod, but just in time she stamps her foot twice. His touch also feels nice.
“Good girl. Now get ready.”
The way he says good girl. It makes her shy for a second. Like it is a sort of inspiration that she has to trust him. Or even better, to believe she can do it. Well she can do it. She lifted weights before as training for her arms and chest. Which is useful to throw spears. No worries she can't do it. She prepares herself for the signal.

“Pull,” Veronica hears the command. She sets her foot in the soil, contracts every muscle in her legs and belly to move forward. The harness tightens around her shoulders due to the weights on the cord behind her. She stretches her body, throws her chin up and walks towards Marilyn. The weights aren't that heavy, though the type of exercise is new for her. Besides with her restrained arms she can’t use them as support. The weights are lifted up in a vertical column behind the rack. After five or six steps she finds it pretty easy. Without any troubles she reaches Marilyn at the finish line.
“Hold it for three seconds,” Garret orders before he pushes a button that releases the pressure on the cord. The weights fall down in the tube with a loud smash.
“Well done,” Marilyn compliments her. “Watch out. You're pulled back slowly.”
Thankful for the advice Veronica watches her steps when she is pulled back automatically. Marilyn supports her by holding her arm. When she is back in position Marilyn returns to the finish line. Garret comes to check on her.
“Take your time caballio. A few seconds is enough.”
Veronica tries to smile through the bit. She knows that it is important when practicing an exercise to take a minute rest to restore balance. She hears a click behind her and Garrett's voice: “I increased the weights. Pull.”

Veronica braces herself and tests the new weight she has to tow. She finds her balance after one step and decides to take smaller but quicker steps. She reaches the finish line in the same time as in the previous round. She takes her time to restore although it wasn't difficult. She takes the compliments from Marilyn again who guides her back to the start position. Every time the load in weights is increased and after a few attempts more Veronica finds out it gets harder. The work has an effect on her strength.

“Tha e glè thoilichte gun urrainn dhi an luchd seo a tharraing,” Garret says to Marilyn. His voice sounds satisfied and he prepares the last load for Veronica.
“Tha i dha-rìribh na nighean làidir athair,” Marilyn answers, seeming quite happy. “Tha mi gu math toilichte leatha. Tha deagh innleachd aice.”

Veronica starts to like it. This is challenging. She would like to know how much weight she tossed forward. With the last try she felt her muscles aching. Despite this small discomfort she pulls through. She had worse experiences and if she quit after a minor pain, well she wouldn't have come so far. She waits patiently on the next command. There it comes. Garret commands ‘pull’ and off she goes. This time it is much heavier. The first step is harder to take. She takes a deep breath, pushes her leg in front of her before she bends her body forward to stretch the cord and use her own weight as leverage for her legs.
“Alright!” Garret encourages her. “Keep your grip. Nice work.”
Veronica loves the comments, that she is doing a good job. She breathes heavily, the saliva runs over her lips down her chin, she bites in the leather bit from the tension. The weights are really tough this time, but it is just a few more meters to the finish line. Step by step she comes closer and closer. Her muscles say stop here, her mind wants to go forward. She ignores the acidification in her muscles, she learned how to deal with that. Suffering pain for victory, the ultimate result: be on stage. Preferably the highest step.
“Hang on sweetie,” Marilyn supports her ponygirl. She knows she must be tired from the previous pulls and this one is really tough. It is so exciting to see her work while she easily could have given up. Probably what Marilyn herself would have done.
“Come on hang on,” she yells. “Two steps…., one…..,yessss, you did it girl! That was awesome!”
Veronica pants and gasps for air when she passes the finish line. She sinks on her knees while she is supported by Marilyn and soon enough Garret. He releases the weights that come down with a loud blast in the tube behind them. He kneels down next to the ponygirl where he carefully removes the harness from her shoulders.
“You did great caballio. This was really, really good. You have the technique and strength.”
Veronica still gasps for air when Marilyn and Garret lift her up on her feet. She is so glad they are satisfied and excited about her performance. She has never done this kind of practice before. Oh yes, she worked with weights, however you can't compare it with what she did right now.

Garret leads the ponygirl to the kneel chair where she can rest for a short period. Marilyn takes a new hard cup with water in her hands from the table. She puts the straw between Veronica’s lips, pushes it behind the bit so the ponygirl is able to drink. Thankful Veronica takes the water. The rest gives her the opportunity to look around. She also discovers more training gear to keep her in shape. A custom made cross trainer, a balancing device and a device to train the thighs. Enough to start a small gym.

In the meanwhile Karissa returns. Marilyn tells her immediately what the ponygirl is capable of while Karissa strokes Veronica's head and shoulders. The touches feel nice. It’s lovely even. The three discuss what to do next. Garret laughs, taps the ponygirl friendly on her shoulder and takes the reins in his hands again. Before Veronica is able to get up, Karissa asks for her attention with a wonderful warm smile.
“You did well, I heard. That's great, you know.”
Veronica produces a soft giggle through the bit that sounds actually funny. Marilyn giggles too.
“I have one thing to add to the communication caballio,” Karissa proceeds while she looks directly into the ponygirl's eyes. “Regarding answering our questions, if you're not able to stamp your legs, you blink your eyes. One time for no. Two times for yes. Do you get that?”
Veronica blinks with her eyes two times.
“Are you ready for the next stage?”
Once more Veronica blinks two times.
“Well then, come on.”
Garret helps Veronica get up. He points out to her that she has to take care of the rule to walk on the right side behind him. They take her outside where it is sunny and warm. As soon as they walk on the tile path, the sharp sound of the irons cause a new sensation to Veronica. She likes the sound of it. It adds something to her emotions. Garret and the women take her to the paddock just behind the stables. He opens the gate and Veronica looks around. It's a small rectangle paddock with grass that has been mowed a short while ago. It still smells fresh. The white fence around the paddock has marks every ten meters. Every mark is a red dot with a number starting with number 1. Each corner is marked, the length sides have three marks each, the breadth side have one exactly in the middle.
Garret and Marilyn take her to the middle of the paddock. Karissa watches from behind the fence. Veronica is curious about what she has to do next. Her legs are pretty much recovered from the exercises so far. Garret stands in front of her when he starts to explain what she has to do. Marilyn stands besides him to show examples from steps or trots.
“This morning you learned to walk, trot and gallop. That is for running with another kind of technique. What we like you to train here are gaits for a more distinguished pony. Marilyn will show you how to walk.”
“This is how you walk,” Marilyn shows Veronica what she needs to do. She swiftly lifts her foot up, raises her knee and pushes the toes down. She doesn't touch the grass with her heel, only with her toes.
“You don't have the proper boots for this, but we would like to know if you have talent for it. It's an integral part of equestrian games. Which means, whether you like it or not, you'll have to do it.”
Garret moves a few meters behind Veronica and tightens the reins.
Marilyn stands in front of the ponygirl, giving her a sweet smile.
“Let the reins guide you. If you feel pressure on the right cheek, turn right. If you feel a pull on the left side, turn left. Got it?”
Veronica stamps her right foot twice, excited to start the training.
“Walk,” Garret gives the order and flicks the reins. Veronica takes the steps and while she steps she notices that she doesn't mind the stud between her legs anymore. She lifts her feet up like Marilyn showed her. Her knee moves up, not too high, she points her toes down and then hits the grass for the next step. That's not too difficult. All she has to do is remain on the steps. She walks straight towards the first mark. She waits patiently on a tug on the reins when she approaches the fence.

“You're doing great sweetie,” she hears Marilyn. Garret is talking with Karissa while he watches the ponygirl closely with a smile. She adapts quickly, that's what he is talking about with Karissa. The reins are loosely in his hands to give the ponygirl some space.
Veronica’s confidence grows with every compliment she gets. Her gait is nice. Suddenly her head is forced to the left. A command she follows by turning left. She walks counterclockwise, taking note of her steps. She lifts her knees, takes care her feet come done on the toes. She walks along the fence. When she reaches the corner, a tug on the left side of her cheek makes her take the turn. She takes a few more steps. Until Marilyn orders ‘stop’.

“You have a nice powerful step,” she says. “I hope your trot is the same. It's a little different from running. Look.”
Marilyn shows Veronica what she has to do. Veronica notices that Marilyn starts with her left leg, knee high, toes down and when she hits the soil, she connects with her right leg. The second step is just the opposite. Right leg first, closing by the left leg. She repeats the same step. Left leg first, right leg to connect, right leg forward, left leg to connect.
“Do you see what is different? You always start with your left leg. Your right leg always follows behind, continuing with the right leg and followed by the left. It's actually left, right, right, left. Can you do that?”
Veronica stamps her right foot twice to confirm she understands. This must be manageable for her.
“Walk,” Marilyn orders.
Veronica starts with stepping and after a few steps she is ordered to trot. Her left leg starts in the new gait and she almost forgets to connect. It immediately results in a painful slap from Marilyn's crop on her buttock. “Iaiiaaii,” she cries.
“We do it again. Walk.”
Marilyn doesn't show any mercy. Garret says something to her about the transition only Marilyn keeps to her own methods. Veronica in the meanwhile walks forward, passing Karissa who only watches.
“Trot,” she hears the order. She concentrates and this time it goes smoothly. Though she needs to focus and when she feels the tug to turn left, she forgets the proper connection. Once more a painful slap from the crop on her buttocks makes her aware of it. Marilyn doesn't stop her however. So Veronica continues with trotting for one more circle. She curses the damn crop that occasionally hits her buttocks. It is not as easy as she thought it would be, at least, she has to learn to do it automatically. And she learns. Pretty fast too. After one more round without any slaps she is ordered to stop. Karissa enters the paddock waving at the ponygirl. Marilyn and her parents discuss something. Karissa approaches Veronica and surveys her red ass cheeks.
“You do a lot better than any other ponygirl we trained here caballio,” she gives Veronica a compliment. “You get it done quite easily with the transitions and the pace. I'm really impressed how you perform for a rookie ponygirl.”
Veronica’s content with the comments. She hasn't figured out yet if she likes this kind of practice. She likes to run.
Marilyn comes down from her spot, taking a stand in front of the ponygirl. “Okay, we have one last practice. It's called canter. It's a bit like the trot we practiced, only this time you always start with your left foot. Your right foot connects every time. It's actually skipping. If you know what I mean.”
Veronica stamps twice her foot. She already gets it.
“Wonderful.”
Marilyn smiles, taps playfully the ponygirl's nose before she heads back to the ponygirl's left side . Garret tightens the reins while Karissa stands in the middle of the paddock. As soon as Marilyn gives the order to walk, she starts to walk. She takes care of the steps, lifts her feet up and makes sure she senses the tug on the reins when she has to make a turn. After a few steps she hears the command: ‘canter’ which changes immediately her pace and steps. Like skipping, left foot first, followed by a meeting right foot.
“Accelerate your pace caballio,” Marilyn orders. “It's a canter.”
Right. Veronica immediately speeds up, careful that her steps are correct to avoid the spanks on her ass. Her toes point down and she manages to create a nice speed. It's easier than the trot she finds out. She is so focused on her steps that she doesn't notice the crop under her chin. It pushes her chin up.
“Take care of your chin. Always up. Look ahead of you.”
Marilyn’s voice sounds a little bit strict. The suggestion distracts Veronica who makes a flaw and receives a smack on her ass.
“Watch your step and technique caballio,” she warns the ponygirl.

Garret and Karissa discuss something about the trots and pace. Veronica doesn't matter. She keeps the pace and tries to get in automation mode with the steps. Those crazy painful spanks and swats need to end. The only method to avoid them is to walk and run as they like it. Marilyn gives her another compliment after one more round without flaws. Veronica also reacts pretty well when she has to change direction. She waits while taking turns until her right foot meets the left. A reward in the form of an applause from Karissa is her prize. Most ponies fail in the beginning with practicing turns while they step. She is convinced Veronica is the most talented ponygirl in decades. Perhaps due to her athletic skills and the fact she is a top sports woman. They know what is needed to perform under pressure and what's necessary to get there. On this first day Veronica meets the expectations perfectly. Her most major concern is to make her feel warm and welcome.
Lady of the Dark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

PART 6

The dressage practice went well. Garret is truly pleased with how Veronica performs with the transitions, the changes in direction and her attitude. She takes every hint or advice in action. He takes the reins under her chin and guides her from the paddock to the stables.
“You did absolutely great today sweetie,” Karissa smiled. “Tomorrow will be easier for you.”
Marilyn gives the ponygirl a pat on the shoulder. “Indeed you did.”

Inside the stables Jocelyn and Colwyn are already waiting to take care of the ponygirl. Garret unclips the reins from the bridle and whispers in Veronica's ear: “Good girl.”
A light flush of enjoyment runs down her nerves. They are satisfied with her to this day. That where she was afraid of failing, she didn't. Garret caresses her arms before he talks to the others. They giggle, laugh and finally Marilyn with Karissa come to say goodbye to her.
“We come to see you after dinner,” Karissa says. “Colwyn and Jocelyn will take care of you.”

“Come on sweetie,” Jocelyn grins when she takes Veronica to the shower area. Colwyn starts to unlace the armbinder. Jocelyn bends down where she removes the boots from the ponygirl’s feet. Veronica sighs from relief when her muscles are freed from the tight constrictions. As soon as the armbinder is gone, she sways her arms and triples on the spot with her legs to get the bloodstream ongoing.
“Okay, that's enough,” Jocelyn warns her and spreads the ponygirl's legs on the floor. She closes a pair of cuffs around the ankles so she can't walk away. Colwyn takes the cuffs from the ceiling that he uses to cuff the wrists and pull the arms up. They both start to unbuckle the straps from the harness, take it off from Veronica’s chest where Colwyn directly looks for bruises or damaged skin. He doesn't find anything that might be a concern. Jocelyn frees Veronica from the bridle and expels all the hair ties in the ponytail.
“Thank you,” the ponygirl whispers once her tongue is able to move and she practices with her jaws to stretch her cheeks and chin. She also enjoys how Colwyn spreads her hair over her back. Jocelyn tears the micro foam plaster from her hip revealing the tattoo. She checks it out if there are any strange changes. Suddenly they retreat because the water runs down from the shower head. Like yesterday it's cold for a second before the warm beams run down her back and chest. Her grooms use soft microfiber sponges to clean her skin from all the sweat and prepare it for a lot of soap and foam. They start with foaming her body as soon as the water stops. Jocelyn explains that the ingredients restore and feed the skin. Colwyn washes Veronica's long hair. He massages the top of her head with slow lovely moves from his fingers. He spreads the shampoo carefully through her hair. Veronica is surprised he takes such great care in washing her hair. He must have some experience. Maybe he is some sort of hairdresser or barber. As soon as Veronica is completely soaked in foam and shampoo, they retreat and leave the ponygirl standing. They talk with each other, giggle and smile when they look occasionally at the ponygirl. Veronica watches how the foam slips down from her body. Her feet are almost hidden in the descending foam. The small breeze that comes from the hallway gives her a few shivers as a reaction to the fresh sensation on her body. She hesitates to say something, however she also knows she is not allowed to talk. She remains silent because she doesn't want to be punished with a gag. She doesn't have to wait that long. Suddenly the water washes everything from her hair and body. Colwyn walks behind her where he washes the last parts of the shampoo out of her hair. Jocelyn washes the remaining foam from the ponygirl's chest and legs before she wipes her dry with a soft towel. Colwyn carefully dries her hair using a special water soaking towel. When he is ready he uses a small comb to erase any tangles in her hair and to prepare it for the hood. As soon as Colwyn puts the hood on her hair, Jocelyn takes out the barbells from her nipples. With a small pincet she cleans the shafts. It causes a short excited sigh from the ponygirl. Once cleaned Jocelyn attaches two new barbells with golden knobs to Veronica's nipples.
Colwyn watches it from a distance. He talks with Jocelyn about how he is impressed by Veronica’s beauty. Perhaps because she is tall. Even the three ponygirls they already possess, none of them is as tall as the new one. Jocelyn confirms the new ponygirl is beautiful not only because she is tall, but also because she has an attractive face and well-shaped body. Colwyn suggests that Veronica would be a good show pony. It raises another giggle from Jocelyn who agrees she would be a wonderful show pony. She points at the cabinet where Colwyn finds what Jocelyn is looking for. She uncuffs the ankles before she puts them on the soft towel on the floor.

Veronica looks with curious eyes to what Colwyn got from the cabinet. It looks like shoes, only without the toe part. Or? No, it doesn't look like a shoe or boot. Jocelyn notices the curious look in the ponygirl's face.
“These are point trainers. Specially made for ponygirls. If you have these on, you're not able to touch the floor with your heel. But before we put these on, I'll give you a comfortable sock on your foot.”
She puts the socks on Veronica's feet before she takes one of the pony foot trainers. The trainers are made of sturdy leather with a heel cup that encompasses the bottom of the foot. The solid construction creates a sheath that prevents the heels from touching the floor. It is fully lined with thick garment leather that feels amazingly soft. The lining of the trainer also provides a comfort rolled edge at the toes and the ankles.
Jocelyn takes care with adjusting both foot trainers on Veronica's feet. She pulls the small straps as far as the metal eyes allow her before she buckles them and secures it with a padlock.
“Now you can prance around as a real pony,” Jocelyn giggles.
Veronica feels the warm embrace of the new device on her feet. She stands on her toes pushing her heels down which is quite impossible to touch the floor. The leather design of the foot trainer doesn't give in. The awkward sensation of not being able to walk normally gives her a new kind of thrill. The sheath of the foot trainer is exceptionally strong. Also the heel cup is directly connected to the sheath and solidified with an extra strap. Actually she can't move her ankles up and down.
“This feels so strange,” Veronica blurts out her experience tipping on her toes.
“Ssshhhn, you're not supposed to talk!” Colwyn warns her.
Jocelyn giggles. “Oh leave her Colwyn. She is trying to stand.”
“I'm sorry, mej dominus. It won't happen again,” Veronica hurries to excuse herself from the few words she said. “Please.”
“Okay for now…,” Colwyn shows some mercy, happy to hear he is cold dominus. “Don't worry, although my mom would think otherwise.”

He walks to a small cabinet against the wall where he picks up a large soft cotton poncho like clothes, a leather restraint and from a hook he grabs a white leather leash. He hands the leash and poncho to Jocelyn. She stands in front of Veronica and puts her head through the opening in the poncho. It's actually a towel with a hole in it. The bottom reaches just over her buttocks. On the left - and right side are cords that Jocelyn ties together. When she reaches with the leash for the collar, Veronica lifts her chin up to give her some space. It provokes a smile by Jocelyn.
“Tha modhan ace,” she says to Colwyn who freed Veronica's arms. The ponygirl wiggles on her toes when Colwyn brings her arms in front of her belly where he wraps the leather cross-over cuffs around her wrists. The cuffs contain a panel on top of the wrists with two straps, equipped with small steel eyes, which run in an X shape around the wrists. On the panel is a small pin to close the two straps. With a padlock Colwyn secures it all. Veronica tests the bonds straight away. She learns that the cuff is a snug tool. Even twisting is impossible. She is glad her arms are tied in front of her.
Colwyn has one more surprise for her. Mittens. They are kidding right? Veronica wants to say something but in time she presses her lips together. Colwyn puts them on both her hands, closes the strap in the same way as the cross cuffs before the padlock locks the mittens.
With her fingers Veronica scratches against the soft padding from the mittens. She has no illusion to get free from those nasty restraints. Jocelyn holds the small key from the padlocks in her hand. She shows it to Veronica before she, with a playful swing, attaches it with a short cord to the ring on the collar.
“If you like to follow us sweet caballio,” she tugs on the leash to force the ponygirl to step. Hesitantly she steps forward on her toes. The foot trainers are comfortable on her feet and she can't make mistakes. At least, she is a little bit anxious to fall. The sheath is so solid and strong that it is a great support for the heel. She can't strain her ankle, because the design prevents her ankle from twisting. Though she doesn't dare to push her heel down. After a few steps she starts to enjoy it. The trainers are cozy to walk with.
“They're fine?” Jocelyn asks just before they enter the ponygirl's cabin.
Veronica stops and knocks two times with her foot on the floor.
“Good girl,” Colwyn grants her a wide smile. Jocelyn forces her to follow when she pulls on the leash.

When they enter the cabin, Veronica notices a few changes. There is a large closet placed between the toilet and fence. Two shelves are installed above the side table with an amount of books on it. Her personal belongings are also unpacked. The photos from her and her family are put on the nightstand, on the side table, hung up against the wall and one on the table. There is also a case with halters in it. Veronica asks herself why. If she is tied, she can't use them.
Jocelyn takes her to the middle of the cabin on a circle shaped red wicker rug, where she has to stand still. Colwyn takes a chain from under the bed and he pulls it up to Veronica's feet. At the end of the chain are two leather ankle cuffs that he swiftly closes around the ponygirl's ankles. He doesn't use the padlocks this time.
“Eh…,” Veronica wants to protest. She wants to walk around in her cabin.
“No worries,” Jocelyn answers and puts a finger on Veronica's lips. “It's temporary.”
“Accept it happens sometimes,” says Colwyn. “We have orders to.”
“Our parents are preparing dinner for you. They will keep you company for a while tonight.”
Veronica catches Jocelyn's warm gaze for a moment. She blinks her eyes two times to confirm that she understands she is restrained.
Jocelyn retreats her finger from the ponygirl’s lips.
“We’ll see you tomorrow.”

And off they are. Veronica watches how they disappear. She sighs deep now she is alone and checks out the crossed cuffs around her wrists. She never saw something like this. It feels strange enough not weird, only that it might be annoying when she wants to pick or grab something. The same with the foot trainers. She takes a few small steps, well since she is hobbled she can't take big steps, experiencing the feel from it. After a few steps she tries to press her heel down or lean on the solid construction of the trainers. She isn't afraid of falling now she realizes the devices are really reliable. She has more confidence in walking on her toes and she dares to use the construction for support on her heels. She walks on her toes to the door as much as the chain allows her to walk. When she stops she turns around and faces herself in the mirror which is fastened on the door of the new installed closet. She looks at her pointers, the simple poncho she wears, actually it is a towel with a hole in it. There are no sleeves and two cords to keep it together. The cotton hood that covers her hair and gives her face a nice lovely expression. She surveys her in leather packed hands. Those devious mittens make her feel helpless. She can't do anything. Not even hold a spoon or cup. She lifts her arms up, holds them for a few seconds in front of her before she takes them down. She practices on her toes getting confident with the point trainers. Step by step she gets comfortable with the support from the solid design. She tries to stand on one foot for a few periods. It's mainly killing time. She walks back with tiny steps to the kneel chair. She wants to take a seat on it, only the chain between her feet prevents her from doing that. She examines the construction of the chair though the chain doesn't fit if she wants to be comfortable with her legs. She decides to walk around overthinking what arguments she needs to convince her owners that a chain isn't necessary. She can't run away, nor flee.

Suddenly she hears voices which come closer and closer. Her owners enter the cabin. Garret carries a large tray, Karissa a tablet. Garret places the tray on the table. He puts a food plate with a hatch near the chair where Veronica has to sit down. A large cup with straw is put on the table and a fork.
“Take a seat sweetie,” Karissa points at the chair next to her. “You must be hungry by now.”
Veronica stamps her foot twice.
“Oh, you're allowed to talk,” Garret says when he approves Veronica’s answer and takes the seat opposite of Karissa.
“Thank you,” Veronica says shyish before she sits down. Karissa takes the warm plate, removes the hatch that reveals a good smelling pasta. It is penne with chicken, spinach and pesto sauce.
“Uhm, how do I eat what you prepared for me?” Veronica asks when she shows her mittened wrists.
“We feed you,” is the stoic, obvious answer from Karissa. She picks up the fork, pins a piece of penne to it while she holds it in front of the ponygirl.
“Or do you have a problem with that?” she tauntely smiles.
Veronica looks at her regina who holds the fork with her food in front of her. Perhaps it's better not to discuss this topic right now. She opens her lips.
“Good girl,” Karissa smiles. The special tone in her voice gives the ponygirl a slight encouragement in her mood. The penne tastes delicious. It's the pesto flavor which gives it that particular nice taste. Garret says something to Karissa that makes her giggle. Veronica doesn't pay attention to it. She has no clue what they're saying. Probably the giggle about the blush on her cheeks she is trying to fight off. It
While Veronica is fed by Karissa, Garret compliments her again on what she practiced today. He is happily surprised by her talent and that he is very curious about what she can do more. Tomorrow they will test her jumping skills with a steeple circuit. Of course running, dressage and towing are daily exercises for her. The coming week they will test what Veronica is capable of and what she likes herself.
“So I do have a choice about what I like?” she asks bluntly.
“Maybe,” Garret tempers the expectations.
“I am curious how it would be to pull a cart.”
Karissa giggles when she puts the plate back on the tray.
“Oh don't you worry dear. We have time for that one too.”
“But besides that,” Garret interrupts when he places a cup with shake in front of Veronica's nose. “I would like to know how you feel after today. And please, if you have bad experiences, please let us know. We want you to be happy here.”
The question and what Garret says surprises Veronica. She never thought she would be allowed to share her ideas or thoughts. Slave girls have only duties, they are never asked for their opinion. At least that is what she always believed. The first thing that comes up is that she shares her complaints about the piercing and tattoo. Though Veronica vented that out yesterday and she didn't get punished for it. It’s something she has to accept.
She takes the straw between her lips to suck something of the sweet tasty shake in the cup. It gives her time to think. She might complain about the horse walker with those nasty slap methods. Or that she is strapped to the drift and forced to walk. But that is just training and getting used to the proper steps and speed. That's training to develop her trots and to optimize the perfect step and speed. Actually she must see it as encouragement.
“It was very strange for me, to have my arms tied behind me, that I wear a bit and to keep balance,” Veronica answers carefully. “It was hard.”
She takes another sip from the shake.
“I hate the spank machine.”

The answer provokes a smile on both faces.
“Part of the job,” Garret reacts. “The quicker you learn to adjust to the right steps and pace, the sooner you won't feel anything.”
Veronica grants them a silly gaze before she tells more about her first day as a ponygirl. That she was nervous, that she is scared that she won't live up to the expectations, that she's lacking. Or that it takes a longer period to master the exercises she has to fulfill. Nevertheless, she has had fun. She enjoyed the exercises, in particular the power lifting.
Her owners are glad. And maybe relieved as well. That their new ponygirl enjoyed the exercises today means a lot for them.
Garret takes the tablet in his hand, turns it on and searches for a few videos of a few tournaments. He explains what is on the video, dressage, a cart race, a steeple course, another dressage course and as last the cross country run. Veronica watches it with interest and she can't suppress a touch of excitement. Some ponygirls look fancy in their harnesses and boots. Especially the ponygirls who only compete with dressage games. They all look so beautiful and some of them have nice creations in their hair.
“They aren't restrained,” Veronica notices.
“No, for this kind of dressage they have to use their arms and hands,” Karissa answers. “You will learn that too.”
The ponygirl smiles and shows her cuffed arms.
“And this is for protection mej regina?”
“Yes it is. We promised you that the cabin is your safe haven. However, your nipples have to recover this week, and we don't want you to touch them. It takes longer than a week for the nipples to recover, though after the first week they can handle more.”
Karissa strokes the ponygirl's cheek with the palm of her hand.
“If it is up to me sweet caballio, you would be restrained twenty four seven. You're lucky my daughters have problems with that topic and believe you should have freedom of movement after a day of training.”
“Your daughters are very wise women, mej regina.”
Veronica dares to return her owner’s gaze before Garret chuckles.
“Brat!” Karissa laughs as well. “And yes, my children are very wise.”

Garret shows a few videos more about the competition, what kind of rules there are during the event and about famous ponygirls. Chestnut for example. She is still the beholder of the world record eventing. Over more than a decade she won one hundred tournaments and events. Moonlight, the fastest ponygirl in classic cart running on a racecourse. She is also the fastest in freestyle cart running. There is also Lady V. She was a natural talent in horse driving. All the girls look pretty. Chestnut is also tall and very beautiful.
“Are all ponygirls that tall mej reginus?” Veronica is curious.
“Well, to be honest, a lot of champions are taller than average,” Garret answers. “That's why we bought you.”
“Because I'm tall?”
“And brave,” Karissa adds. She has a weakness for her that she gave up her freedom. “Don't forget you’re pretty and cute.”
Veronica can't hide a shy smile. “Thank you mej regina.”

Karissa removes the hair protector from the ponygirl’s head. She examines her hair carefully before she takes a comb from the small cabinet. Veronica holds still while she talks with Garret about the next morning. Karissa picks a comb and hair tie from one of the cabinets. They smell the sweet scent from the shampoo when Karissa combs the girl’s hair. She doesn’t care if her ponygirl likes it or not, her hair is important. Long healthy hair often shows the owners taking good care of the ponygirl. Another reason is that you can do a lot with styling for shows and parades. Veronica has wonderful thick and voluminous hair, it truly is an asset that accentuates her beauty.
Veronica isn't distracted, she likes it that her hair is taken care of. Karissa has a nice lovely careful touch. When she is done with combing, she gathers with her fingers all the red manes, pushes it to the ponygirl's right side where she knits them all together in a nice thick braid. She ties it off with the cotton hair tie leaving a small but fluffy tip behind on the belly.
“It is already late,” she announces bedtime. “We free your arms so you can brush your teeth before we buckle you up to the bed.”
“Yes mej regina,” Veronica answers politely. Karissa unclips the key from the collar and removes the padlocks from the mittens and the cuff as well the padlocks from the hobble chain. Veronica gets up as soon as she is freed and almost in automatic mode she steps with the point trainers to the small fountain.
“We take them off after you are ready for the night.”
Karissa opens the closet where she gathers a bandage bra. When Veronica is ready, she removes the poncho in order for Karissa, who puts the tight bandage bra around the torso of the girl. Garret clears her feet from the trainers and she is all set to spend the night in bed. Both Garret and Karissa tie the ponygirl down to her straw bed. In a comfortable spread eagle position with special made cuffs. They wish her good night, turn off the lights and leave her for the night.
Lady of the Dark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

It is the fifth day of Veronica's life as a ponygirl. It is also the first time she slept through the night. Jocelyn has to wake her up. Once the leather cuffs are removed, she untangles her hair and refreshes herself. Meanwhile Jocelyn prepares breakfast for the ponygirl.

The Maywoods have experience with athletes. Everything they prepare for her, whether it is breakfast, lunch or other kind of food, it's nutritious, healthy and typical meals for athletes. Veronica doesn't complain, it's tasty and it keeps her in shape.
It's hard to say if it is a routine, but the first week of her pony ship, the mornings start with, -besides breakfast and the whole dressing up scene-, lungeing. The short simple rounds where she has to focus on the right step is boring. She believes it is a waste of time. She shows it by being a stubborn pony. Not for long because Marilyn and Karissa use a crop on the ponygirl's rear to show they don't agree with her. They just want to focus on the perfect gait and to prepare what's needed for adjustments. After the lungeing waits the horse walker with the horrible paddle tortures. Yesterday she only ran. Focused for the perfect step, the perfect gait with steps not too high, not too low, not too small, not too big. And the hard painful slaps always appear when you don't expect them. After lunch in the afternoon, weights lifting is the next session, what Veronica believes is fun, and at the end of the afternoon, more dressage. Dressage is totally a thing for both Marilyn and her father. They truly love it. Garret becomes stricter when Veronica produces flaws however Marilyn is worse. Marilyn is, opposite of the first day, very precise when it comes to figures and pace. She forces Veronica to rehearse every practice until she gets it right and finishes it without mistakes or flaws. She uses a crop with a fine leather tip that is awfully painful on Veronica's ass. The same with her voice. Marilyn sounds sharp and demanding during the exercises, showing she is in charge and requires one hundred percent effort from the pony girl.
Despite all the harsh comments and sturdy regime, they all overload the ponygirl with compliments, lots of nuzzles and many cuddles. According to the owners she made a huge progress and all her talents are developing. Veronica realizes they really like her which encourages her self confidence. Particularly when the cuddles appear. All the devious tortures are forgotten when she's cuddled.

“I am ready, mej domina,” Veronica says when she stands on the red spot in the cabin. She puts her hands on top of her head and patiently waits for Jocelyn to appear with all the equipment to dress up the ponygirl.
“Oh nice, you're a quick learner,” she teases when she looks at Veronica standing to be dressed up. Veronica smiles when she returns Jocelyn's glance. The groom is dressed in a khaki plaid flannel shirt with long sleeves that are rolled up on her arms just below the elbows. Underneath the unbuttoned flannel shirt, she wears a pure white t-shirt. It matches her jeans and brown ankle boots. She wears small leather bracelets on her wrists and she pulled her long brown hair back into a low ponytail. Jocelyn looks pretty like this. She stands on her toes to grab the chain from the ceiling that she fixes to the ponygirl's collar.
“Is this really necessary, mei domina?” Veronica protests. “Even Colwyn didn't use it.”
“And do you really think I believe you behaved?” Jocelyn pulls the tether tight which limits the moves of the girl in front of her.
“According to my opinion, I behaved,” Veronica answers while she knows her cheeks turn red. She played a little with Colwyn by walking away.
“Of course you did….”
Jocelyn giggles. Colwyn didn't mind, he was happy to see the ponygirl playfully resisting. A signal that Veronica is recovering from her loss of freedom and the whole new situation she has been forced into. Jocelyn holds a bottle of moisture in one of her hands. She lightly squeezes it to spread some of the moisture in the palm of her other hand. She spreads it out over Veronica's skin to feed it with vitamins and to protect it from the sun. It's clear Veronica enjoys the soft massages on her back and thighs from Jocelyn's swift hands. She gathers all the long strands of hair, puts it on top of the ponygirl's head.
“He didn't even fix my hair,” Veronica tries to make her point, holding all her hair together under her hands on top of her head.
“I would have done the same,” Jocelyn teases while she rubs the legs with moisture. “You didn't stand still when he dressed you up. If you try that with Marilyn or my mom, you would have been punished for disobedience.”
“That's why you hook me up?”
“That's why I hook you up caballio.”
Jocelyn spreads the last part of the moisture over the arms and chest. “Don't worry about your hair, I have something in mind.”
“Care to tell me, mej domina?”
“You'll see.”
Jocelyn is ready with the daily skin care. She puts the bottle in the cabinet and returns with a tweezer and two new barbells. Veronica holds her breath when the barbells are removed and Jocelyn cleans the shaft through the nipples.
“Does it hurt?” she asks when she spots a reaction from Veronica.
“No…., the opposite,” she hears the ponygirl's answer. Jocelyn smiles. The feeling is back already which is a very good sign the nipples are recovering smoothly.
She equips the ponygirl's nipples with two new barbells which are designed with a horse head to each side of the small pin. When the jewelry is attached to the nipples, she wraps a new bra bandage around the ponygirl's cleavage.

Jocelyn reaches for the harness that she puts on the girl. It's the same training harness Veronica has worn the whole week. She straps everything carefully tight. The small stud on the thong has been replaced by a larger one that reaches deeper inside the ponygirl's womanhood. Not enough to give her the ultimate pleasure, enough to make her wet. The thong also is strapped tightly to the back of the harness which causes a light ticklish sensation inside and a short sharp “ooohhwww” gasp from the ponygirl.
“The stud teases the borders of your womanhood,” Jocelyn describes the working. “It stimulates your desires to want more, but….” Jocelyn pauses a few seconds while she checks if the leather harness fits well against the skin to prevent any skin damage from chafing.
“But what?” Veronica asks with anxious curiosity.
“You won't get enough of what you want.”
“That's cruel,” the ponygirl cries. Scared she will be one big horny mess at the end of the day. She has seen on the videos what happens to ponygirls collapsing from the teasing thrill and who have troubles handling it.
“You'll get used to it. Don't be scared. If you do your best, mom or Marilyn will reward you.”
“But if….” Veronica is silenced by a finger from Jocelyn on her lips.
“Don't argue with me,” she warns Veronica with a strict gaze in her eyes. “I only carry out orders. As your groom I advise you to deal with it. Get used to being teased all day.”
Veronica bashes her eyes and stamps twice her foot. Not that she agrees with it, just to avoid trouble.

“Good girl,” Jocelyn says when she pulls the ponygirl's arms down. She catches the long red strands of hair which she throws swift and nice over the shoulder to Veronica's chest. The armbinder is wide open when Jocelyn pulls it up with the top over the elbows. She crosses the straps on Veronica's chest and fastens both straps on each side of the harness. She pays attention to the laces that she pulls carefully but tight together. The ponygirl's elbows almost touch, forcing her shoulders backwards in a way that her chest and breasts heave forward. Jocelyn straps the embedded belt together around the wrists before she pulls the laces on the top of the armbinder and toes it off. She hides the tails inside the armbinder.

It's odd, only the ponygirl feels a warm glow after being called a good girl. Not that being called a good girl is strange to her, it is the tone of the voice and who.
Jocelyn steps aside to reach for the boots. Veronica obediently raises her foot. Jocelyn giggles from the gesture and puts the boot on the girl’s foot. She secures the strap with a button. Soon the other foot is ready for duties too. Veronica takes a few steps to listen to the iron sounds of the irons. She likes to hear them and adds something to her ponygirl experience.

“Okay caballio sweetie,” Jocelyn says. “I’m going to unclip the chain so I can fix your hair. Do you promise to behave?”
“I always behave mej domina.”
Jocelyn giggles. “Tell that to Colwyn. Promise me you behave.”
‘Yes mej domina, I promise I will behave.”
“Good, take the kneel chair to sit on.”
Jocelyn frees the ponygirl from the tether and she does what she promised. With a little hesitation though because the new stud inspires the emotions inside her womanhood. It's a wonderful sensation that might be addictive to her. Damn….., how will she handle this? Why is she teased after all? Carefully she takes the seat on the kneel chair. The chair rocks when the ponygirl straightens her back and she places her knees on the padded cushions. She takes deep breaths to ease her shivers from the stud. She has to find a way to control this disastrous instrument before she is embarrassed in front of her trainers.
Jocelyn smirks when she watches the blushing ponygirl. It's fun to see how the ponygirl deals with it, or doesn't deal with it. The groom collects the hair tools she needs. A comb and a hair tie. Once the ponygirl stops rocking in the chair, Jocelyn combs the red manes with care. She is fascinated by the ponygirl’s amazing long and thick hair.
“Didn’t you have troubles with your hair during the games?” Jocelyn wants to know.
“Not at all,” Veronica answers. She likes to talk about her sporting career. It fills her mood and she is proud of what she achieved. “I always put it in a braid or high ponytail. It never bothered me.”
“I thought so,” Jocelyn replies. “It’s the most common thing to do with long hair. It is pretty heavy though.”
“There are techniques to handle the weight.”

Veronica discovers that she enjoys how Jocelyn takes care of her hair. After the first stroke with Jocelyn’s comb, the new ponygirl feels secure enough to let the groom handle her hair with her nimble hands. Jocelyn is skilled with long hair, she knows how to treat it and has experience in producing braids. At the nape she divides Veronica’s hair in three large strands with which she quickly and conveniently produces a nice thick braid. She uses an elastic cotton hair tie to finish the braid, leaving a wide fluffy tip behind.
“There you go caballio,” Jocelyn sounds satisfied. “ Your hair is fantastic, it feels so soft. It's quite fun to work with it.”
“Thank you,” the ponygirl replies when she shakes her head to get an impression of her groom’s work. Jocelyn lets the long solid braid slip through her hands before she hides the braid between the restrained arms and the back of the ponygirl.
“Stay put,” she orders.
The ponygirl rocks the chair when the groom picks up the last items. A new type of bridle and another piece of leather that Veronica doesn't recognize.
“What's that mej domina?”
She points with her nose to the new equipment that Jocelyn holds in her hands.
“A blindfold,” she announces and puts it around the ponygirl's head, covering her eyes.
“No! I…, I…,” the ponygirl shakes her head.
“Don't.”
Jocelyn holds Veronica's head steady between her hands. Her voice sounds soft and calms Veronica a little.
“I'm following orders. You'll have to practice in complete darkness.”
“For what?”
“You have to ask your trainer. And from now, be silent.”
Veronica sighs deep. This will be a complete new experience for her. The lamb skin blindfold is fine. It is soft and very comfortable. The edges are all glued and sewn. The panel is implemented with a soft padding to prevent any light coming in. In the middle across the bottom is a nose hole. The leather blindfold has a leather strap with a regular buckle and a button to secure the strap. Jocelyn takes care that the blindfold isn't too tight but tight enough to provide the ponygirl with total darkness.
“This is awkward,” Veronica dares to say.
Those are her last words because Jocelyn forces a bit between the lips, pulls the bridle over the ponygirl's head where she locks the several straps on top of and behind the head. The straps contain small buckles to fix them together. It gives the bridle a nice and great design. On each side of the bit is a ring that connects a short strap to another ring just under the ears. From these rings one strap runs around the head and is buckled together at the back. The other strap runs over the head to the other side where it is locked with a small buckle. From both sides of the bit runs a strap over the cheeks to the bridge of the nose where another small ring between the eyes connects the straps. On the other side of the ring is another small strap which runs over the head to the strap at the back of her head. The end of the strap has a locking button that is fixed to the strap on the back. It's tight, it's secure and it protects the blindfold from slipping away. A new strange wave of nervousness pressures her already occupied senses. The restraining armbinder feels tighter than before, it seems her elbows are closer to each other. However she is able to swing her arms a few centimeters. Even her tongue has not much freedom of movement. The new bit has a remarkable tongue port. It's not a flat plate, it's convex at the bottom and that's why it doesn't allow any movement with the tongue at all. Even the tip of her tongue is unable to touch anything.
Suddenly Veronica hears a familiar voice. Despite the strange language she recognizes the voice of Garret. He sounds delighted, Jocelyn too.

“Good morning caballio,” he greets the ponygirl. “I'll put the reins on the bridle.”
He clasps the reins to each side of the bridle. The ponygirl wants to say something like good morning too, only the bit makes it hard to understand.
“Get up slowly and follow my instructions,” he chuckles and helps Veronica to get up from the chair.
“I'll see you tonight sweet caballio,” Jocelyn says goodbye. “Have fun!”
She kisses the ponygirl's cheek, strokes her arm before she hugs her father goodbye.
Garret holds the reins just under Veronica's chin. She is unable to move her head. She waits for the instructions from her reginus. Garret starts with explaining what will happen today.
“The blindfold is a tool for you to trust us. We guide you and all you have to do is follow our instructions. You learned to step with elegance. Do that all the time. Got it?”
Veronica stamps her foot twice. She knows how to walk even without training. The problem is she can't see anything. It's all black in front of her.
“Great. We will walk to the training compound. Just do as usual, only let me lead you. Follow the reins. I'll give a short tug that you have to walk forward. Here we go.”
Follow the reins, easier said than done. What happens if she trips? Or bump against someone else? What if….? Veronica stops hesitating with her thoughts. Automatically she takes the steps as soon as she feels the tug on the reins and a hand right under her chin. She lifts her left foot first and carefully takes the step. Afraid to fall. She presses her lips around the bit when she hears the sound of irons from her boots hitting the floor. This is marvelous, the sound of the irons and the steps in the dark. Her confidence is back. She can walk in the dark. The problem is the stud between her legs. There is nothing for her to hide that she is bothered by that devious thing between her legs. Something she let Garret know with a loud desperate sigh and grunt. All he does is grin and force the ponygirl to take more steps.
“Enjoy the sensations caballio. Come on, move forward.”
After a few steady steps, the ponygirl is certain how to walk. Garret loosens his grip on the reins without losing control. He doesn't pressure the ponygirl, she does it all by herself. Before they are outside the stable building she steps with confidence. She perfectly uses her training. He pushes his finger under the ponygirl's chin to remind her to keep her head up.
“You don't see anything caballio, there is no reason for you to look down. Keep your head and chin up. Be proud.”
Veronica doesn't protest anymore. She concentrates on her walk, the reins and perhaps she is also focused on handling the tease. She wants to do her exercises and the practices well so her trainer is satisfied. Garret opens the gate to the lunge circle where he positions Veronica on the circle. He leaves the reins attached to the bridle, rolls up the rein on the left side that he hooks to a ring on the harness. The rein in her right side uses Garret as a lunge line. He places it from the bridle to the harness on the right side.
“Okay caballio, here we go. But let me explain a new procedure for you to follow up our commands. We don't say speed up anymore. We clack with our tongues. It's a loud clacking sound like this.”
Garret clacks as an example his tongue.
“Do you understand?” he asks, immediately answered by two stamps from the ponygirl’s right foot in the sandy soil. Garret smiles. It's exciting for him as well. Not every ponygirl is able to trot around with a blindfold. It requires technique from the ponygirl and a lot of patience from the trainer.
“Here we go caballio,” he says before he clacks his tongue. Veronica swallows and carefully steps forward in walking pace. She holds her head up high, takes a deep breath and finally starts with her left foot, high from the ground. She is excited, nervous and confident at the same time. If she keeps the line tight she’ll follow the right circle. And that is exactly what Garret wants. That she keeps the line tight and trusts him that she will be corrected if she takes the wrong path.
yIt’s not the blindfold that scares the ponygirl, it is the teasing stud at the entrance of her womanhood. The devious thing bothers her already. Every step she takes, it stimulates her arousal and undermines her focus. She manages to focus on her steps though. It's hard, but she concentrates on her gait. Circle after circle although she doesn’t have a clue how many circles she walked.
“Clack clack,” it sounds, what means there is the order for speeding up to trot. Veronica hesitates to get into the new gait. Just in time she picks up the steady jogging steps. Suddenly she is ordered to stop, which she does in three steps. She breathes heavy through the bit. The saliva doesn't stop and swallowing with this kind of tongue port is not exactly the easiest thing to do.
“Keep the line tight caballio,” she hears Garret’s voice. “Take two steps to your left. Large steps…… That's right. You're in position.”

It’s such an exciting, unusual feeling to run while you can't see anything. She helps her head up and starts immediately with trotting after the clicking tongue from Garret. Veronica changes her tactics back to what she did during walking. She leans to her left side, stretching the line firmly in a way she can't go any further to her left. The ponygirl relies on the firmly stretched lunge line. After a few circles Garret produces a new clack sound. Careful, she tries to avoid more stimulations, she increases the speed to gallop. The nerves in her womanhood instantly respond to the new pace with more encouraging enchantments. It drives her almost mad because she is unable to force the stud deeper in her womanhood.
‘Wack!’
“Wwwiiiaauwww,” she cries after the painful smack on her ass. She accelerates her pace while she curses Jocelyn for adding that stupid stud, half dildo, whatever. The tingling sensations are so damn nice, the distraction it causes is terrible. The blindfold makes it even harder to ignore the tease.
“Keep your pace caballio,” Garret coaches her. “Your technique is excellent. You use the line as your guide, which is very good. Hold on to that.”
It's another compliment. Veronica likes it when she gets compliments. No one said she should use the lunge line, she wants to use it to prevent small circles. And that seems to be a good idea.
“I'm pulling you to me,” Garret warns the ponygirl. “Keep your pace.”
Veronica takes a few deep breaths and anticipates on the haul from Garret. He waits a few rounds though to see if she slows down, but the ponygirl remains her gait. Then he slowly pulls the ponygirl to him. Veronica tries to resist the first attempts, causing a few giggles from. Though after a few rounds he pulls harder to bring Veronica closer to the center. He watches her closely to prevent her from tripping. He pulls at the moment that Veronica can't use her counterbalance.
“That’s my caballio,” he grins when he catches Veronica in his arms. “You did well.”
Garret clips the rein to the bridle where Veronica freezed from movements. She has no clue in what direction she is standing, she is glad that the tease has stopped for a while. It sounds crazy, she misses the tinglings as soon as the tease stopped. A desire to sense them again makes her trip on the spot. Garret smiles when he places his hand under the ponygirl's chin, holding the reins solidly.
“It's quite addictive isn't it?” he teases.
Veronica stamps her right foot more than two times in the sand that causes a short giggle from her reginus. He gives a clack and automatically she moves her left foot forward and follows her reginus. The teasing dildo stud stirs her up before she even thinks about it. She dares to take the normal steps now she is convinced she walks next to Garret. After a few steps they approach the tile path where the sound of irons gives her a wave of shivers.
“Stop here,” she hears his command.
Veronica stops as ordered and she feels the reins pulled over her shoulders while he stands a few steps behind her. He pulls at the reins, throwing the ponygirl's head backwards. There escapes a short gasp from her throat, due to the unexpected tug.
“Here is what we practice next caballio,” she hears Garret’s loud voice. “If I flick the reins like this,” he swings the reins up and down with his hands, “you start walking or it's a signal to go to the next trot. Do you understand?”
He waits for the two stamps which soon follow.
“Perfect. Here comes another signal for you. If I tug on the reins and you feel your head forced to turn left or right, go into the direction where the pressure comes from.”
As an example he pulls on her left side which forces her head to turn to the left, immediately followed by a tug on her right side. She instinctively bites in the bit which stays perfectly in place. To confirm she stamps her foot twice on the tile floor.
Garret waits a few seconds before he continues with a tough pull on the reins that throws the ponygirl's head backward. Surprised from the haul, she lets a short gasp escape.
“If you feel the pull with both reins, you're ordered to stop. Okay?”
He waits for the ponygirl to stamp her foot twice before he takes the starting position, two meters behind the ponygirl. Veronica waits in anticipation. She breathes with deep inhales from excitement. She tries to lift her eyelids but the padding inside the blindfold keeps her eyelids closed so she really doesn't see a thing. That makes it so sensational for her. She totally depends on her trainer and what he wants from her. To teach her to trust them.
Garret clacks his tongue and swings the reins. With confidence Veronica steps forward with the gait she learned. The sound of the irons combined with the teasing stud between her legs, cause a more sustained wetness down in her pussy. She sighs from the sensations that she wants to enjoy when she suddenly feels a hard pull on the left side of her bridle. It's such a strong pull that she turns immediately. It feels like she turns one hundred eighty degrees in the opposite direction.
“Well done caballio,” Garret sounds happy behind her. The compliment gives her a boost. She wants to walk faster but the reins keep her from doing that. A sudden jerk on her right side forces her to make a sharp turn once more.
“Great job,” she hears her trainer behind her. He let her walk for a few more minutes, jerking one of the reins to make her turn a few times. The ponygirl is eager to step forward, enjoying the new exercises. She only knows she’s walking on the tile path between the paddocks because the irons remind her of it. Suddenly her head is thrown backward. She bites in the bit in the automatic reaction before she realizes she has to stop. Another haul and a slap on her ass from the crop helps her with that.
‘We practice the stop signal one more time,” Garret orders. “You always have to be prepared caballio. Let’s go.”
He clacks with his tongue and swings the reins which makes Veronica walk. After a few steps she senses another hard pull on the left side of the bridle that she immediately obeys with a sharp turn to her left. As soon as she has turned one hundred eighty degrees he lets go of the pressure so Veronica walks in a straight line back. After a few steps he pulls tightly both reins which is the signal for the ponygirl to stop. Veronica obeys instantly and stops within two steps. She let a soft sigh escape from excitement when she feels the rein flick on her shoulders. Without thinking she steps forward. Though within a few meters her head is pulled backward again which makes her stop. The clicking irons sound even harder when her right foot meets the left foot.
“That's better,” Garret says. He rolls the reins together that he places over the ponygirl's shoulder. His hand strokes the free shoulder before he hangs the reins over the other shoulder.
“Stand still caballio,” he orders with a soft voice. “If the reins fall down from your shoulder, you're in trouble. Do you understand?”
With two quick stamps from her right foot she confirms that she knows what she has to do. She understands too well her ass will be tortured severely by a riddle of hits from a crop if the reins fall down. She already experienced the waiting punishment if she moves.
It's hard to stand still for quite some time. The tease between her legs has stopped and the cool breeze tickles her skin. To her dismay, she feels a clammy moist stream of juices on her inner thigh. It's actually pretty embarrassing that she can’t hide it. She tries to press her inner thighs together and cover the tiny moist surface. She stands straight up, trying to stand still as ordered. She focuses on the sounds in the surroundings where she picks up a noise from an opening door or gate. She hears Garret talking to someone else. She tries to pick up a few words but it is such a weird language that she gives up her attempts. She slowly stretches her arms behind her in the restraints, careful not to move her body or legs. It's pretty boring to stand still. Her tongue caresses the bulged tongue port where she tries to touch the bit with the tip of her tongue. She manages to touch it at the bottom. Only the saliva is a little bit of a bother. She knows it runs down her chin because she can't do enough to swallow it. if she would have seen herself in the mirror, she would be embarrassed by it.
The voices come closer and she recognizes the voice of Karissa. A small wave of joy runs down her spine. Despite Karissa being awfully precise and strict, she likes the woman a lot. Karissa encourages her to discover her limits, to push through when her muscles ache and hold on to reach her goals. She doesn't see her, just her voice is enough.
“Hello my sweet caballio,” she greets the blindfolded ponygirl. “I've heard you did very well up to now. It's exciting isn't it?”
Veronica stamps her foot twice that forms a smile on Karissa’s face. She nuzzles the ponygirl in her throat with the nose before she strokes the ponygirl's bottom with her flat hand.
“Garret has gotten a small dolly for you. He is going to attach it to the back of your harness. It's better for us to train the signals you need to follow. You have to pull it okay?”
Veronica stamps once more with her foot two times on the tiles. A tad excited that she finally is allowed to pull something. Garret brings the dolly behind her back. It has four big wheels, specially made for rough terrain, a large rack at the back with a small cushion that the driver can use as support for the back or legs. In the front is a small rack as a safety board. There is a turning triangle under the plate between the front wheels, from which two thick leather cords are waiting to be attached to a harness. Both cords have carabiner hooks which Garret fixes to the harness, just above Veronica's hips in her sides. He pats playfully Veronica's left ass cheek.
“Good girl,” he gives her a compliment for standing still before he steps on the dolly and takes the reins in his hands. He doesn't wait a second before he swings the reins ordering Veronica to move forward. Carefully she takes the first step, surveying the weight that she has to tow. She has to take more steps before she has to take more effort to walk. The tease between her legs is back and stimulating her to continue with walking. After three or four steps she catches the right pace. The sound of the irons help her too. She smiles now she knows how to pull the dolly. It's not that bad, it's manageable. She feels the contraction from the straps and the pressure of the harness, but it doesn't give her any discomfort. She hears Karissa say something to Garret and suddenly her head is forced to turn left. Immediately she follows the signal by turning left. Her whole body turns and when she doesn't feel the taut pull anymore, she walks straight. The echo of the irons has vanished and she walks on grass.
It's odd. Normally, if it was totally dark, she would have entered the field step by step, being cautious not to trip or sense with her arms where she walks or stands. While now, she simply walks straight forward, not at least scared to fall because she trusts her guide. Also because she knows exactly which paddock they have entered. A plain field of grass without any disturbances in the surface.
Garret clicks with his tongue and swings the reins as a sign the ponygirl has to speed up. The trot is different. The dolly behind her speeds up regularly, but when the leather cords aren't pulled tight the dolly has a free ride a few meters. When it drops down in speed, Veronica feels a sudden resistance from the weight. Garret lets her turn regularly when he plays with the reins. The ponygirl follows everything smoothly and without any flaws.
“Wow. She is really very very good,” Garret laughs satisfied.
“Yes. And it also strikes me that she has a remarkably good distance between the steps,” Karissa adds. “Her technique is wonderful.”
Veronica in the meanwhile, controls her breath. She doesn't bother the tease between her legs anymore. She is more frightened of all the drooling that she can't keep up. It's frustrating she is unable to swallow it or spit it out. Suddenly she feels a hard taut on her right side and automatically she turns to the right. The pressure remains and she is confused why she has to maintain the turn. She is trotting in circles. When she wants to turn her head back, she feels a more stern pull on the rein that keeps her turning. A small grunt came from her throat and after a second Garret let go of the pressure. Veronica sighs but in surprise she feels a nasty tug on her left side. It's even tougher than the previous one and Garret forces the ponygirl to complete the circle.
“Nwwiii mmiiiwwfff,” she whinnies just before Garrret releases the pressure.
He giggles from her reactions. He let her trot for a few meters and pulls both reins short to make her stop. Veronica’s head is thrown back in order to make her stop. One two three she counts before she stands still. She holds her breath for a moment when she realizes the dolly doesn't stop immediately and to be sure it doesn't bump against her legs she takes a step forward.
‘Sshwack,” a sharp hit from the crop reminds her she isn't allowed to do that.
“Aaiijauiii,” she squeaks loudly from the pain.
“Okay, we'll try that one again,” Garret orders and swings the reins. Veronica sighs, annoyed that she doesn't get the time to recover. Before she’s set three steps a new command from the reins order her to trot. And before she knows it, Garret pulls both reins that order her to stop. ‘One, two, three,’ counts the ponygirl before she stands still. She makes sure her legs close, that her chin is up and her chest is straight. She hears the dolly approach but she remains standing still. A soft sigh escapes from behind the bit when Garret on the dolly doesn't bump against her legs.
“This was much better,” he says while he gets up from the dolly. He shouts something to Karissa and checks the harness on the ponygirl's body. It hasn't shifted on the ponygirl's body.
“Are you ready for more?” he asks before his hand strokes her thigh in a lovely way. Veronica stamps her foot twice.
“Let me guide you,” he continues. “Focus on your technique with trotting. The reins tell you when to turn and how much.”
Veronica feels appreciated by her trainer. There is a kind of source inside her, pumping up warm waves of joy. Not only from Garret, also from Karissa and mostly from Marilyn. No matter how strict they are, they have a special way to express how much they like her. With small kind touches and a warm sweet voice.
Garret takes his position on the dolly, where he gathers the reins and crop. He swings the reins with the clacking sound of his tongue. She steps forward to walk, instantly teased by the stud between her legs. She shifts her thoughts to what Garret advised her. Focus on the gait. She senses the straps tighten from the weight. Within two or three steps she adjusts to the weight without losing pace. After a few steps Garret pulls on one of the reins, forcing the ponygirl to follow his lead. He has more figures in his head to see what the ponygirl is capable of. Circles, figure eight moves, serpentines, reverses and sharp hooks. All basic practices for starting ponygirls. He practices weaving patterns using the reins strictly to equine the ponygirl’s attention. Veronica let it happen. She walks with confidence despite the blindfold. She tries to anticipate the strength of the hauls from the reins and how hard her head is pulled to the left or right. She’s pretty thrilled right now. She knows Garret is excited to.

Karissa watches the moves and exercises from her position at the fence. She is amazed how quick Veronica adapts to the reins and despite the fact that she can't see or look around, she handles the commands from the reins with ease. Besides if she turns her head by herself, a loud smack on her ass informs her that those moves aren't allowed. She’s excited about the fact that Garret is happy with her walk. He knows exactly what he is doing. When he flicks the reins and clacks his tongue, Veronica advances to a trot. She isn't scared at all to bump against the fence or another obstacle. Garret rules with the reins and he stirs her up with another flick. Within three steps Veronica adapts to a gallop. She already knows how to accelerate with the weight behind her and how to neglect the small dildo stud in her womanhood. Garret guides her along the fence counter clockwise. In the corners he orders her with the reins to turn left and take a wide curve. He lets her run for a whole round before he gives the easy command. Veronica slows down her pace to a trot. After one half round he suddenly pulls both reins tight. The ponygirl reacts properly and within three steps she stands still. Before she is able to let out a deep exhale, Garret clucks with his tongue, twisting the reins to order Veronica to walk. She shifts her body forward, takes a few steps to catch the weight and after a few steps more she feels a new haul on the reins that orders her to stop. One, two, three she counts the steps to stand still again. She waits, not quite sure this is it. Garret doesn’t mind. He wants to check how his caballio reacts to all the quick deliveries of orders. He lets her walk again, leveling the gait to trot and pulling the reins to make her stop. When she feels a new swing and clacking sound, she steps forward. Again and again and again. When Veronica doesn’t react fast enough he punishes her with the crop on her ass.
Karissa watches the training method from her husband and how the new ponygirl adapts to the several changes and orders. She is genuinely satisfied about the progress and the way her new ponygirl is dealing with the blindfold. The last practice is that Garret let her run in a gallop one last round before he orders her with words to slow down to walk. He finishes the exercises with the ponygirl walking in circles and forces her into smaller circles until she has to stop. He forces her in such a position that her head bends down for the last few meters.
“Nnoww, wwwiiijjj,” the ponygirl cries from anger. The circles are annoying and with her head down she can't concentrate on her moves. It's hard enough being blindfolded. Veronica gasps when she stands still and her trainer keeps his hand under her chin forcing her down by pulling the reins down.
“Kneel,” he orders with a sharp direct voice.
Veronica gets the message and without any hesitation she kneels down on her right knee.
“Good girl,” Garret says with a high satisfied tone in his voice. He removes the straps from the harness. “Now stay put.”

Karissa watches everything from the side of the paddock. As soon as Garret leads her into circling, she steps forward with a small backpack.
“Tha i air fìor mhath a dhèanamh,” she says to her husband.
“Tha, bidh i ag ath-fhreagairt glè mhath air na comharran,” Garret says while he helps Karissa with the backpack that he takes over. “Nas fheàrr na bha mi a’ smaoineachadh. Tha an t-slighe aice foirfe agus chan eil coltas gu bheil am fradharc a’ cur dragh oirre.”

Karissa strokes the top of the ponygirl's head. She gathers the reins and helps Veronica on her feet. She holds the reins in her hand just under the chin.
“Come on sweet caballio. Walk,” she clacks with her tongue and takes the ponygirl with her. Instinctively Veronica follows her regina. She focuses on her steps as she learned the last couple of days. The blindfold is exciting, the dildo a giant tease that she can’t control. Veronica tries to swallow the saliva down her throat. The loud echoing sound if the irons betray that they enter the stables where she stops ponygirl. She catches the glinstering moisture on Veronica's inner thigh.
“Oh dear, your pleasure doesn't stop with only training,” Karissa giggles. Veronica’s cheeks develop warm red spots. She can't hide her embarrassment now her juices are exposed on her skin.
“No worries, you'll learn to use the tease as encouragement.”
She cleans the ponygirl's inner thighs with a small towel before she forces her to take a seat on the kneel chair.
“I will remove the head harness and the blindfold,” Karissa says to her. She continues with a more stern voice “You're not allowed to talk at all. If you say one word, your ass will deal with the consequences. Do you understand?”
Veronica nods twice. She’s more than glad that she gets her vision back and probably gets something to eat. Carefully Karissa loosens the buckles from the straps. She lifts the harness up from the head and finally she takes the bit away. Veronica waits patiently for the blindfold to be removed. She blinks with her eyes a few times to get used to the light. She squeezes her eyes, turns her head left and right to take a glimpse of where she is. Karissa puts the blindfold back in the cabinet and returns with a large tray in her hands. She places the tray on the table and takes another seat in front of Veronica.
“What do you like first? Shake or sandwiches?” Karissa asks while she points at the food on the tray.
Veronica holds her breath for a second. Is this a trap or……? It's the first time she can have lunch without a bridle. She even gets a choice! Veronica looks at Karissa who points at the sandwiches. Being suspicious of being harnessed Veronica nods twice, she doesn't want to break any rules.
“You're learning!” Karissa giggles and starts to feed the ponygirl with the sandwiches. They are sweet, tasty and healthy. Veronica has already experienced that the food is really good.
Garret joins after a few minutes with a smile when he sees Veronica without a bridle. She has finished the part with sandwiches and sucks on the straw to drink from the shake.
Garret and Karissa discuss what kind of exercises come up next. Veronica slowly rocks the chair, trying to get new stimulations from the stud. She feels her cheeks rise in temperature once she finds out she might be addicted to the sensations it causes. It might be wise to lower the rocking moves. Instead she swings her arms behind her back. The sensations don't go away but for now it is bearable.

Karissa gets up and cleans the table. Garret says something that makes her laugh and he takes the bridle in his hands. He stands behind the ponygirl when he puts the bridle around her head.
“It's time for the next practice caballio,” he says when he puts the bit between the teeth and fixes all the straps together with care. He also clips the blinders on each side that tunnels the view. He takes the reins, clips them to the bridle and helps the ponygirl to get up. He takes her to the building of the horse walker. The ponygirl walks as ordered on his right side, just behind him. Karissa walks on the other side next to him. She opens the gate and Garret unclips the reins from the bridle. He connects two straps to the harness and the other ends to the drift leaving enough space for the ponygirl to trot or gallop without being hindered by the leather cords. Every fifteen meters there is an obstacle in the form of a beam which is placed on a support at each side of the track fence.
Karissa moves to the control panel while Garret explains what they want from the ponygirl.
“We like to see what you're capable of with jumping,” he unfolds what they like to examine. “Every new round we increase the height. We start with a height of 40 centimeters. Your pace will be a trot and half way we speed up to a gallop. Do you understand caballio?”
Veronica smiles when she listens to him and what she has to do. This should be fun. She stamps her foot twice. She knows how to trot and she hasn't had any hits yesterday.
“Perfect,” she hears Garret smile. He continues: “Take care of your stepping. The paddles are set. And also, if you hit a beam and it falls down, you will be punished with two strokes. It doubles every time you hit a beam.”
Right, this isn't exactly what she wants to hear. Though it sounds like fun, jumping over an obstacle while you have no options to use your arms is pretty difficult. The arms are a support when you jump over a hurdle and land on the soil. It helps you find balance and that ability is taken from her.
Karissa presses something on the panel that sets the walker in motion. Veronica steps forward looking out for the first obstacle. She isn't worried about this one and swiftly she steps over it. As soon as she hits the floor the system levels up into trotting mode. Promptly Veronica adapts to the new pace.
Karissa and Garret watch how she is dealing with the new exercise. Also the next hurdle is not a problem for the ponygirl. Veronica focuses on her steps while she uses the technique she learned during her life as an athlete. So far she is able to balance her body. While the drift moves forward, the ponygirl takes care that the leather straps don't pull at the harness. The stud teases her also though she neglects the sensations. Which is pretty hard to do.
She remains focused on the steps and the jumps over the beams. The first round doesn't give her any problems as the beams weren't leveled that high. The ponygirl is still able to find her balance. The next round each beam increases in height. Veronica jumps over them without any troubles however she has difficulties with her arms. Now they are disabled, she has to take more care of how to balance her body. It’s not the height that gives her the first challenge. It's the pace. Actually she needs to run faster to get more space for the jump. The ponygirl already tries to figure out what kind of technique she has to use for the next jump. She can't slow down between the hurdles to catch up with a short sprint. Every misstep will be punished with a hard swat on her ass. Something she has avoided so far and what she likes to maintain. When the first beam appears with the newest level she focuses on the jump. She knows to jump over it but almost stumbles when her body shifts to catch balance. A sharp ‘snap’ on her left ass is the reward. She cries from the intense pain. It's different because the paddle has been replaced by a thin leather strap. Her skin burns from the slap and every step she feels the painful spot.
“Wwaahhjuuww, wwiiizzjjj, wwaazzuj,” she tries to shout when she prepares for the next jump. It has the same result. She manages to jump over the beam, hit the floor with her right foot where she fights to keep her balance.
‘Snap.’
The sound of the leather on human flesh is sharp. Veronica shouts loud she wants to go faster but the stupid bit withholds her from saying so.
Karissa and Garret talk with each other about what is happening. They are truly satisfied about her performance so far but they have no clue why she whinnies so loud. Perhaps from the punishments? Or is there something else wrong?
Garret proposes to continue for a while without leveling the beams. Karissa agrees and pushes a few buttons on the panel. For her ponygirl it still is difficult. She takes a new jump. Her right foot first, followed by her left foot. She tries to move her body to balance the landing and before she knows it, her left foot touches the beam which falls down on the floor. Time to restore isn't there and three hard strokes from the strap hit her ass. In the frustration she gathered one more from a misstep and at the moment she stops to frustrate the walker she receives a few more. Due to a loud protest from the ponygirl, Karissa stops the machine. Also to avoid more damage on the ponygirl's ass.
“What's that all about?” Karissa asks when she approaches the ponygirl. Veronica triples on her feet from the pain on her skin.
“Iiw wwiij wuj jjjiiicch,” she sounds frustrated. She receives a new slap on her ass, this time from the crop.
“Be silent caballio,” Karissa demands when she stands in front of her ponygirl. Her gaze is strict and she holds the crop under the ponygirl's chin to face her.
“We know what we are doing. It's a test to examine what you're capable of. We know it's not easy, we know what you're capable of.”
Karissa wipes the ponygirl's chin clean with a small towel. Veronica breathes heavily with deep inhales when Karissa continues.
“You have to think as a ponygirl, not as an athlete. You've learned to lift your feet in a certain way. Use that technique. Okay?”
Veronica stamps her foot twice. She wants to try it though she is scared from the nasty devious swats on her ass.
“I'll disable the punishments for missteps,” she hears Karissa help her. “We keep the beams at the current level. And we'll restrain your arms to your back. That will improve your balance.”
Veronica doesn't agree. She wants to run at a higher speed instead of trotting. Besides, she isn't quite happy that her arms will be locked to the harness. She stamps her left foot once. It immediately earns her a new painful swat on her thigh from a crop.
“I didn't ask for your opinion caballio,” Karissa responds utterly calm. “You practice here to see what you got. If steeples or jumping isn't your thing, we will find out sooner or later.”
She lifts the ponygirl's head up with her crop. Her gaze is even stricter and Veronica wants to bashe her eyes so she doesn't have to look back. Only the crop hinders her to do so. “For now you have to do exactly what we want you to do. Trot and jump. Is that clear caballio?”
Veronica hesitates for a second but before Karissa repeats the question she stamps her foot two times in the sand.
“Good girl,” is Karissa's reply. She strokes the ponygirl's chest the moment Garret locks the arms into the small of the ponygirl's back. He secures it carefully at the wrists and just under the elbows. It is incredibly tight and she can't move her arms at all, which causes a shiver in her nerves. The sensations are there now she feels herself more helpless. She tugs a few times on the restraints when her owners retreat. It's useless to get some slack out of it. She decides to wait and after a while the system is set in motion. Before she reaches the next beam she's forced into trot. There is no time to get used to the new situation and she goes straight forward. Karissa said she disabled the step registrations so there is no punishment if she falls. All she has to do is keep balance. In one straight line she approaches the beam, using the step or trot technique she learned this week and sets off. She measures the distance before she takes the jump, right foot first high above the soil. Her knee lifts up high, her foot moves forward over the beam followed by a not so smooth movement of the left leg. She wants to shift her body to catch the landing, but with her arms locked on her back it isn't possible. She stumbles when she lands and her left foot touches the beam. She hears the noise of falling wood on the soil. She braces herself too late for the riddle of slaps on her ass. The pain is severe, her skin is on fire due to the previous punishments.
“Don't stop,” she hears Garret encourage her. “Move on, push through, you can do this sweetie.”
She continues her trot, waiting for the next beam.
“Measure the distance,” Garret coaches her. “Your technique is very good. Just a little more power when you set off.”
Veronica blows the air out her lungs, she recovers her breath, counts the steps and when the next approaches she does what Garret advised her. She doesn't come too close, she sets off while Garret shouts another advice: “Keep your body straight.”
She jumps a little higher, keeps her body straight and contracts her arms instinctively in the armbinder, as a sort of support. She lands on her right foot, bends a little forward with a relieved sigh she didn't hit the beam. She’s done it.
“Good girl!” the ponygirl catches the cheers from both Garret and Karissa in her ears. She smiles behind the bit, glad she managed it. However, there are more obstacles to come and she prepares for the next beam. Counting the steps, measuring the distance to the next beam while Garret coaches her. There it comes. She takes a deep breath, sets off and without any problems she jumps over it. Alle the energy floats to her legs, she keeps her body straight and there is more than enough space for her left leg to cross the beam.
“Yesss!” Karissa yells and she is really happy her ponygirl gets it. Garret applauds loudly, clapping his hands.
Veronica prepares for the next beam, excited from the support she got. She manages to finish the next round without any flaws. Karissa forces her ponygirl to continue with one loop more. She is proud that the ponygirl succeeded so quickly. The beams are set on a pretty high level for trotting. Regarding the reactions from Garret he is happy too. Karissa warns the ponygirl that the practice is over. The guiding system shuts down and the ponygirl stops trotting and walking. She snorts through the bit from the pain on her ass while Garret releases her from the drift. He clasps the reins to the bridle.
“The last round was amazing,” he gives her a compliment. “Keep that in mind caballio. Your balance is quite good.”
“Well done sweetie,” Karissa continues when she takes the reins from Garret. “You deserve a shake.”
She takes Veronica with her to the table where she takes a cup filled with a sweet cherry flavored shake. Once the straw is settled behind the ponygirl's lips and the bit, Veronica sucks on the straw. It's a sweet, tasty and nutritious shake. She absorbs it with the slurping sound of an almost empty cup. Karissa giggles when she hears the sound.
“Stand still for a sec” she orders. She takes a small jar with a moisture that she spreads over the deep red spot on both ass cheeks. As soon as Karissa spreads the moisture over the deep red skin, the ponygirl sighs from relief. The hot burning skin cools down. She hates the punishments for taking missteps or flaws. It's part of being a ponygirl. The only way to avoid them is doing things right. She smiles from behind the bit between her teeth. All the exercises she had to do, she managed to control it. Even with her totally immobile arms. Garret coached her she can do it, he proved her she can and she did. It's totally different than she had been used to. Being a ponygirl……
“Do you like cool ice tea?” Karissa wakes her up from daydreaming.
The ponygirl stamps her foot twice. Karissa gets her another cup with fresh sweet lemon tea to refill another kind of energy. When she finishes the tea, Karissa takes the reins in her hands and guides her ponygirl to a new device.

The last training exercise is the treadmill. The device has two small bars on the sides equipped with two straps. Karissa connects the straps to each side of the harness, one on the top, the other just above the hips. In case she might fall, she won't be carried away. There is a laser beam on each side to measure the height of each step. It's connected to a mechanism for punishments in case the ponygirl makes a misstep. The floor is painted in different colors. They guide the ponygirl with her steps and provide her with the optimum pace and speed. As soon as the ponygirl is prepared, Karissa explains what is happening.
“You have to step on the green quadrants. That's all.”
She smiles when Veronica stamps her foot twice.
“We start with walking for one kilometer, then we advance to trot for one kilometer and finally you end with a gallop. Every failure will be punished with a slap on your ass. Is that clear?”
Once more the ponygirl stamps her foot two times.
“We will do this every day,” Karissa continues. “Thousand meters walking and trotting and galloping will increase every day with two hundred fifty meters up to three thousand meters each. Here we go.”
She puts a button on the panel and there she goes….. Veronica doesn't even get a chance to say yes or no. She steps forward, like she has done all week.

Karissa and Garret, they look at the ponygirl when they clean up the area. They both know they have a talented ponygirl in their hands. A girl who might be able to break records. A girl who wants to improve, who wants to be good. When they look at each other they know what both think. Both smiles are warm and tell each other how lucky they are. And what they have to do. The Maywood family. They have to be very careful with the new ponygirl and make sure she will be treated with love and care.
GermanTUGFriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GermanTUGFriend »

Woow....that's a really good and excellent written story ! It's great to see and read how Veronica becomes more and more a ponygirl. Her life in a stable, her training all the days and the not always easy work with her new owners. Her leather restraints are great, too. Karissa wants a 24/7 restraining, but her children not. But maybe they can deal with one or two full restrained days....but that's only an idea from me, also I think about hoove boots for her in the near future, same about a pair of forehooves (Hoove gloves) for storing her hands away in a horse-like manner. Nevertheless, keep up the fine and excellent work ! :) :)
No proper TUG without gagging and hooding ^^ And don't forget a blindfold ;)
Lady of the Dark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Thank you for the compliments :D
I try to be a little realistic, though I also try to let the reader get into it step by step. However for the future, you never know what happens. :mrgreen:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic