The Princess Adventure F/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Madame_du_Barry
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Princess Adventure F/M

Post by Madame_du_Barry »

Carolina, a close friend of Mark's girlfriend, found herself in an unexpected situation one summer night. Originally planned as a trio hangout, Mark's girlfriend had to cancel because she was feeling unwell. Carolina seized the opportunity and proposed that Mark still join her to hang out.

The initial plan of watching The Crown together had to be adjusted as Mark had never seen the series before. Carolina suggested a more interactive and exciting alternative – a game of dares. Mark, harboring a secret attraction to Carolina, enthusiastically agreed, knowing that the evening was about to take an intriguing turn.
Carolina's mischievous grin widened as she unfolded the details of her daring plan. "Mark, I dare you to cross-dress for me. And guess what? I've got the perfect outfit right here at home."

Mark raised an eyebrow, curious yet intrigued. "Oh really? What do you have in mind?"

Carolina disappeared into another room, returning with a vibrant princess costume she had acquired for Halloween. The dress was adorned with glittering sequins, a flowing tulle skirt that rustled with every movement, and a tiara that completed the royal ensemble.

Mark couldn't help but laugh at the sight of the costume. "A princess, huh? Okay, let's do it! But I dare you to be the princess’ servant "

Carolina, clearly enjoying the role reversal, said “fine, let’s have fun!”

Carolina assisted Mark as she delicately placed the blond wig on his head, letting the cascading curls fall around his face. "This will complete the look," Carolina declared, her voice laced with teasing amusement. The tiara adjustment came with a light tap on his forehead, and she couldn't suppress a playful giggle. "You make quite the princess, Mark."

Mark, while initially feeling self-conscious, couldn't ignore the warmth in Carolina's gaze. Her laughter resonated in the room, creating a comforting atmosphere that eased his nerves. As he took those first steps in the high heels, Carolina started laughting.

It became apparent that Mark needed guidance in navigating the unfamiliar terrain of high heels. Carolina, enjoying her role as a playful tormentor, embraced the chance to be physically close to him. Cueing up "Womanizer" by Britney Spears, Carolina's choice of music added a flirty and teasing element to the scenario.

Mark, still finding his footing in the heels, attempted to sway to the rhythm. Carolina's teasing remarks continued, each step accompanied by a light-hearted jest. "Come on, Cinderella, you're not impressing the ball guests with that dance!"

Mark, despite the light restraints, found himself enjoying the unexpected turn of events. A mischievous glint danced in his eyes as he looked up at Carolina, who stood over him with an air of playful dominance. "I must admit," he said with a sly smile, "I quite like where this is going. Who knew being a distressed princess could be this intriguing?"

"Well, your highness, I'm here to serve and entertain. It seems like our royal roles have taken an unexpected twist."

With a playful yet assertive demeanor, Carolina decided to add an extra layer of authenticity to the scenario. She gently but firmly secured Mark's hands together with cotton ropes, creating a makeshift restraint that added a subtle thrill to the situation. The ropes wound around his wrists, and securing then behind his back, allowing just enough flexibility for.

"There we go," Carolina said, her voice carrying a mixture of playfulness and subtle authority, "can't have our princess escaping the clutches of these ropes too easily."

Mark, fully embracing the whimsy of the situation, felt a sense of vulnerability with the soft ropes securely holding his wrists. Carolina's teasing took on a new level as she added, "Look at you, all tied up. A princess at the mercy of her servant. Quite the captivating sight, wouldn't you agree?"

Carolina's words carried a hint of gentle humiliation, a teasing acknowledgment of the role reversal that added an intriguing dynamic to the atmosphere. Mark, while feeling a playful sense of exposure, couldn't help but chuckle at the unexpected turn of events. "I am at your mercy, then, fair maiden. What's next on the agenda?"

To be continued...
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Oyster stew 2.0 »

I might be too harsh but this would be good
She ties him up tightly and finds the most ticklish spot which are his feet,she sits on them to pin them down so he can’t escape
She asks personal questions about his rel ,and anything other than a straight answer results in restless ticking until he answers the question
geelcarl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by geelcarl »

Can’t wait to see where this heads
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

I can wait the read the next part
I see, i have to teach you how to be Villains!

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Find Exclusie drawing in:

https://www.patreon.com/Gustorak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic