Planning Ahead (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ZiptieFanatic

Planning Ahead (M/M)

Post by ZiptieFanatic »

Hey :)

I've been talking to a guy online and while he's got some plans, I figured I'd content myself by writing out what I think/hope is going to happen when he comes for me... (but from the perspective of it having already happened)

I agitatedly locked my laptop and checked the time. 10AM, ok, cool, he'll be here in a few minutes. I have to take a few steadying breaths against my nerves, as the mystery of it all is starting to get to me. A message on twitter shakes me out of my thoughts.
"I'm outside. Come out, slut."
I can already feel my arousal press against the inside of my tracksuit bottoms as I grab my keys and lock up. He's out there in his car, dark clothing complementing his dark skin. He's (thankfully) not bad looking, and when I settle into the front seat, there isn't a bad smell - if anything, almost soapy; he's well-groomed at least. My relief settles into my bones as he wordlessly puts the car into first and sets off. Our first stop is the local hardware shop. As we wander the aisles, he takes any opportunity or moment of isolation to paw at me, occasionally cupping my balls or squeezing my ass, or my nipples through my thin gym clothes. He asked me to dress this way, maybe it was a turn-on for him. Every part of my clothing was at least a little shiny; the tracksuit bottoms had a little glimmer on the polyester, and my gym shirt had a dull gleam in its blackness. My jacket was the shiniest though, intentionally shiny dark-blue nylon. He whispered in my ear occasionally, calling me all sorts of names, lightly running a finger along my waistband, and my neck alternately. At one stage he grabbed my hand and put it over his cock so I could feel how hard he was getting through his jeans.
We eventually arrive at the section we were seeking, and funnily everything we sought was in one place - thick white zipties as long as my arm, large rolls of duct tape. He whispered the order to me to choose which colours, varieties... like signing the warrant for my own kidnap. I took the thick straps of plastic off the hook, a pack of 50, before retrieving a large roll of silver duct tape - a classic, I thought. He handed me his bank card but walked or, rather, stalked behind me. I paid and left the shop, feeling his eyes on me as he followed me out to his car. I put my hand on the front door handle but he grabbed my wrist.
"No no" he purred. "Back seat, like I said."
I climbed in, and he swivelled a finger around so I turned. He pulled my arms behind me and quickly, but firmly, secured my wrists and elbows with two zipties.
"Open your mouth" he commanded, and I complied. Here he did something I did not expect - he placed a ziptie between my teeth, and pulled tight, bit-gagging me with the plastic. I moaned with the quick and sharp pain, but didn't move. I heard the rip of the duct tape only a moment before it was pulled, not across my mouth as I had thought, but over my eyes, quickly blindfolding me with 3 layers wrapped around my head. I gasped at this before he pushed me down onto the floor of the backseat, over the centre step. Finally he wrapped a ziptie around my ankles, and so my restraint was complete.
I heard him close the door behind my feet and walk around to the driver's seat. He got in and started the car, before driving off to God-knows where.... at this point I do admit I started to get scared. At the end of the day, this man was a stranger, and what did every parent on the planet say about getting in cars with strangers? My self-preservation instinct was running into overdrive and it finally got the better of me. I began to struggle and kick against the immovable restraints. They started to hurt, the plastic edges digging into my skin. I admit, I was scared, and I started to beg. I don't know what noises came out of the gag when I started pleading,
"Please let me go, I changed my mind, I don't wanna do this,"
but it seems to have been exactly what he wanted to hear. Who was he? I didn't even know his name!!
He reached a hand back and grabbed the top of my hair, seizing it tight.
"Quiet little slut, I'm not going to hurt you... much."
I pulled but all that accomplished was hurting the top of my head.
He drove a few minutes further before the car slowed and stopped. I could hear him get out of the car and walk around to my door. Opening it, he leaned me up and spun me around so I was on my knees on the floor, with my chest leaning on the door edge, head lolling down into empty space. At this point I was truly frightened, and whining into my gag. I felt a little physical relief as I felt him grab my head by the ziptie in my teeth, and the pressure release as he cut the tie with a pair of scissors. My chin was covered in drool by then, the result of my gagged begging.

"Now" he began, "time to use that whore mouth of yours. Open up."
Maybe it was the fear of being hurt, maybe it was latent horniness, I couldn't say, but I opened my mouth. His cock plunged down and into the back of my throat, making me cough instantly.
"Hah, sorry, couldn't resist making you gag... go on, use your tongue like you said you would."
I did admit in our messages that my weakness was zipties. [Author's Note: I mean look at my username...] Hearing the little laugh and apology did go a strangely far way to ease my nerves, and, well, I did promise. He pulled his cock a little back, so my mouth was full of the head of his thick cock. I set to work with a cautious enthusiasm, licking and swirling my tongue around the head. I could hear him moan, and he started to thrust deeper and deeper into my mouth. A hand reached down and grabbed my hair again, using it as a handle to pull me down into his crotch. I tried to open my throat more and allow him in. After a moment, he started not only to thrust, but to *fuck* my throat. He leaned forward and grabbed the ziptie between my elbows. Between my hair and the plastic strap, he fully gave into his lust, and kept fucking and fucking until he stiffened, shooting thick ropes of his load into my mouth. He kept his cock there until he was sure I had no choice but to swallow. I gagged and coughed around his cock, and despite myself I was struggling a lot against the zipties binding me. I just wished I could see again, but the way he wrapped the tape around my eyes prevented anything from being seen. No light got in at all. He withdrew his cock, wiping it on the inside of my mouth to get the last drops of cum out.

"Keep that bitch mouth open a second." Not that I could argue; I was taking deep, ragged breaths, which turned to hacking coughs a moment later. Hand still gripping my hair, he raised my mouth and spat, landing a lump of spit deep into my mouth. I didn't even think; I just swallowed. I leaned back onto my bound ankles, exhausted. From a distance I heard the crinkling of thin plastic.
"Ok bitch, your turn to cum maybe... if I'm feeling nice."
He grabbed me and threw me back across the back seats, down on top of my now-aching shoulders and wrists. Thank goodness he ziptied over the sleeves at my elbows. I felt him over me, the shadow passing over my body, and then something being pulled over my head. I breathed in, and it tightened against my face - he had pulled a plastic bag over my head!
Instantly I panicked instinctually, kicking out with my bound ankles. He grabbed them instantly, keeping me in place. I could hear the rip of tape as he drew it around my throat, duct-taping the bag into place. He made sure to wait until I breathed in before securing it, giving me even less air in the bag to work with.
"Keep still and I'll let you breathe in a minute." He said, cool as a cucumber. I felt him between my legs, pulling me partly out of the car so my legs hung down. He cut the ziptie around my ankles and pulled down my shiny tracksuit bottoms, just a little to expose my cock and balls. Wherever we were, it was cold as the air hit my bare thighs. I heard him spit, and then his hand on my cock, slowly stroking and fluffing it into erection. I didn't much feel the initial pleasure though, as my air was beginning to run out. My head felt light - the part of breathplay like this that I had learned to love the most had set in; that lack of fresh oxygen, and the feel of the plastic as it clung so tightly to your face. I inhaled, and the bag sucked in with it, coating my face in a perfect mask. My tongue lolled out of my mouth, licking the bag in front of my teeth. Despite myself and my situation I did start to thrust lightly against his touch. He knew I was enjoying myself, and decided to condition me. I felt an impact, stern and definite, as his hand slapped hard against my balls. I cried out, and shook. It knocked me out of my reverie, and I really and truly started to suffocate, the pleasure draining away. The panic-breaths were a different euphoria as I started to flirt with the line of blacking out. He slapped twice, three, four times, causing me to try squirm away, but he held my cock fast, and relentlessly masturbated me while I moaned and writhed.

Suddenly, the feeling stopped. I felt a finger pull the tape out, and a scissors scythe through the duct tape at my neck. The bag was pulled in two from around my face, and I took in huge gulps of air. My brain shook to life again as he returned to his task of jerking me off and slapping my balls in turn.
"God you're too fucking loud" I heard him mutter angrily. He pulled me up and forward, into a sitting position. I heard the tape unroll before he proceeded to wrap duct tape around my mouth like he did the blindfold. I almost got out a complaint before the tape muffled me. He pushed me back down onto my back and went back to his job. The slaps got more and more intense before he stopped pleasuring me altogether, and just was slapping my balls and hearing me moan behind the thick layers of duct tape.
Eventually, he relented. He played with my cock a little more, and it felt achingly slow as he definitely began to edge me. I could feel a wet warmth at one stage as he lowered his mouth to pleasure the tip of my cock. I could feel it building, the orgasm of my life...

And he stopped. He slapped my balls once more, and pulled my trousers back up. He ziptied my ankles and knees before folding me back into the back seat. He got back in the driver's seat and I felt the car rumble to life. It only took a few minutes of driving before he slowed and stopped. He leaned back from the front seat. In turn, he cut the ziptie from my elbows. He dragged my head up by my hair. He didn't cut the tape from my head; he slowly, painfully unwound it from my mouth, and then my eyes. It was blinding, seeing my apartment building again. He cut the ziptie from my knees, and then my ankles.
He reared a hand back, and slapped me, hard, across the face.
"Open your mouth."
I complied. He spit down my throat again. I swallowed, and thanked him.
"Whore."
He cut the ziptie from my wrists. They sprung back to their normal position, and I started to rub them.
"Now get the fuck out of my car. Next time you'll host, and I'll bring a dress. For you. You look like it'll suit you."

I got out, and sleep-walked back to my apartment. I wandered in in a daze. I went to my bedroom and stripped off. I carefully laid my clothes, still clean somehow, on my bed before going to the shower.
Under the hot water, I reminisced as my hands wandered my body.

[End?]
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

That was an intensely hot story! Thank you for posting it.
TheDapperKing
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheDapperKing »

Not bad at ALL buddy, thats some solid musings :D
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Super hot! I hope your encounter goes as you want it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic