24 hours (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

24 hours (F/M)

Post by Tied »

I was completely naked, bent over a leather bench, wrists and ankles cuffed to four corners. A rubber ball gag filled my mouth, and a padded blind-fold kept me from seeing my surroundings. The lack of sight only enhanced my trepidation as I heard a pair of heels clicking on the wooden floor, towards me.

-- The agreement --

I had been with Carly for several months now, and was still utterly smitten. She had the most beautiful green eyes, and a wicked sense of humour, but there was one significant issue that was concerning me; she expected me to respond nigh on immediately whenever she messaged me. If I failed to do so, the pouting would start, and I would hear no end of it.

Eventually, I got so fed up, I offered to take a forfeit if I went too long without responding to her; an hour without reply would result in me having to do a chore of some sort and several hours would lead to me having to give a massage or some other bedroom-based favour. If I went a day without messaging her though, that was going to result in some grand punishment of her design. All I knew is, I did not want to give that diabolical little minx the opportunity, or the satisfaction, of having it come to that.

-- 24 hours before --

I woke up with a minor hangover, to sun streaming through the window, in Carly's comfortable bed, under a warm and cosy duvet. We had spent the night before watching trash TV with a bottle of wine and perhaps I had had a bit too much. Carly, ever the trooper, was already on her way to work.

I glanced over at the clock on the bedside table through bleary eyes and immediately shot up when I saw the time. "Oh for f-" I huffed as I leapt out of bed. I was late for work.

After showering and pulling my clothes on, I looked around to grab my phone, but it was no where to be found. This would explain why I had overslept, as I use it as an alarm clock like everyone else. "To hell with it, I thought", I had to get going. I grabbed my bag and coat, and sprinted out the door.

To be continued...
Last edited by Tied 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Excellent start. Kinda hard to text w/o one's phone. Trouble is on the way for our hero.

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for posting
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic