Roommate lost best (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Madame_du_Barry
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Roommate lost best (F/M)

Post by Madame_du_Barry »

Mark and Lea were close friends and roommates who often engaged in friendly competitions. One evening, they decided to play cards while having some drinks. Mark offered raising the stakes, "How about this – the loser becomes the winner's servant for the entire rest of the evening”.

“Sure”, said Léa, “but you’re going to lose”.

As their card game unfolded over the next 30 minutes, and it became clear that Mark was about to lose. He was so confident at first, but was slowly coming to realize that he would have to submit to Léa. Mark didn’t think Léa would be a very difficult tormentor because of her reserved temperament.

"I won," she teased triumphantly. "Go fetch me a drink, will you?" Her eyes bore into Mark, asserting her dominance. "And call me Madame now."

"Alright, Madame," Mark responded with a smile, acknowledging the shift in power.

She disappeared for a moment while Mark was in the kitchen, returning with a mysterious bag in hand. Mark was caught off guard by Lea's sudden enthusiasm.

"I've got a little surprise for you, Mark," she teased, revealing the contents of the bag. Inside was a cute, frilly maid costume, complete with a lacy apron and a dainty cap. Mark's eyes widened in surprise, realizing the direction this evening was about to take.

Lea, with a naïve charm, convinced Mark to go along with the fun. "Come on, Mark, it's just for laughs, remember you have to do everything I want now.” She argued that had he won, she would have been at his mercy.

With a mix of reluctance and amusement, Mark agreed to strip down and put on the maid uniform. Lea couldn't contain her laughter as she helped him into the outfit, making sure every frill was in its place. The petticoat added an extra layer of femininity and humor, and with delicate white stockings, the transformation was complete. Despite himself, Mark found a secret enjoyment in his newfound appearance.

Embracing her role as the mistress of the evening, Lea assigned Mark his first chore. "Be a good girl and massage my foot," she commanded with a smirk. "Yes, Madame," Mark obediently replied. Kneeling in the ridiculous costume, he began to massage Lea's foot, his hands navigating the silky black stockings..

Observing Mark dutifully carry out his assigned task, Lea began to entertain the notion that Mark not only embraced his role but could potentially be persuaded to undertake any task she desired.

Lea, reveling in her newfound authority, decided to take it further. "You know what, Mark? I want to tie you up." Mark, momentarily surprised, paused before complying, "Okay, Madame, whatever you'd like."

"Get on your stomach now," Lea instructed, leaving to fetch ropes from her room. Mark, unfamiliar with this side of his usually busy roommate, eagerly anticipated what could be coming next. He never got to be close to Léa, she was always busy working, making this a unique and intriguing experience.

Returning with the ropes, Lea commanded, "Give me your hands." Mark lifted his hands behind his back, allowing Lea to securely tie them. Next, the ropes wound around his ankles and above his knees, intensifying the situation.
"You're quite the submissive one, Mark. I thought it would be harder to convince you to be tied up, and you look so ridiculous in that outfit," Lea remarked, her laughter punctuating the teasing tone.

Seated comfortably on the couch, Lea extended her foot towards Mark's mouth, ordering him to kiss her feet. Initially hesitant, Mark realized he had no choice as he couldn't move. While he kissed her feet, Lea playfully asserted, "Now, say thank you." Mark hesitated but eventually muttered, "Thank you."

Lea, reveling in her role, pushed further, "Actually, say, 'Thank you, Madame Lea, for letting me kiss your feet.'"

Rolling his eyes, Mark mumbled, "Oh, you're such a...," only to be interrupted by Lea's sharp retort, "I'm sorry, what's that, loser?"

With a resigned sigh, Mark complied, "Thank you, Madame Lea, for letting me kiss your feet."

“That’s a good girl”, said Léa while gently slapping his face. “keep kissing, loser”. Léa couldn’t tell yet but Mark was getting turned on by this whole situation, but while he kissed her feet passionately one by one, she quietly grabbed her phone to capture the moment. "What do you say, little maid?"

“Thank you, Madame Lea, for letting me kiss your feet.", said Mark as he noticed what she was doing. “Please don’t film”, he begged.

"Now, I have something I can use to make you more compliant," Lea remarked with a mischievous grin. "I've always wanted a maid at home."

To be continued
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Very nice! Not my usual scenario, but it arouses me!
Madame_du_Barry
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Madame_du_Barry »

AmyRu wrote: 1 month ago Very nice! Not my usual scenario, but it arouses me!
Thank you :)
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Madame_du_Barry wrote: 1 month ago
AmyRu wrote: 1 month ago Very nice! Not my usual scenario, but it arouses me!
Thank you :)
Get your 10 posts in so that your account can DM. Then maybe we can play
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Awesome start!
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Enjoyed this. Not as much as Mark though!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic