Mark’s Punishment (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Mark’s Punishment (F/M)

Post by superduperwaveydavey »

I’ve previously posted a couple of true stories on here. Whilst a lot of this story is true, I’ve written it in third person, borrowed some experiences from some other tie up experiences and embellished it a little with a touch of fantasy. As such, it belongs more in the fictional rather than true section although I have tried to keep it relatively realistic. I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 1 - Home from Work

It was Friday evening. Mark arrived home from work and walked into the kitchen to find his wife Emily (who had arrived home from her work a few moments earlier) opening a bottle of red wine. He was delighted to see his wife knowing that they had the weekend off work together.

Mark gave Emily a kiss while Emily handed him a glass of wine. After a short embrace, Emily’s big brown eyes narrowed and looked into Mark’s eyes “it was bin day today and you forgot to put the wheelie bin out again didn’t you?”

Mark looked sheepish. “I even reminded you last night” Emily said while Mark took a sip of wine.

Emily was clearly irritated but remained patient. It wasn’t the first time Mark had neglected to put the wheelie bin out.

“I do all the housework around here and you forget to do the only thing I ask you to do” said Emily trying to trying not to let her frustration get the better of her “you did remember to buy potatoes on your way home from work didn’t you?”

Mark’s head dropped forward. “For God’s sake, Mark” gasped Emily “I was planning to cook you steak and chips for dinner this evening. So what are we going to do now?”

Mark shrugged jokingly while smirking hoping to lighten the mood. Emily’s mild frustration grew into annoyance “you are always forgetting things; sometimes I think you need to be punished and then one day you might learn your lesson”.

Mark’s eyes widened not knowing what to say.

“What do you think your punishment should be?” Emily asked sternly.

A few awkward seconds passed while Mark considered his response “maybe you should tie me up” answered Mark jokingly. Mark was a bit of a joker, and often made light of matters. It was the only way he knew how to act. However, this wasn’t the right time and Emily would make sure he would pay a price his suggestion.

Mark had always been into bondage more so than Emily. Whilst Emily was more vanilla than Mark, she indulged him in tie up games from time-to-time. But this wasn’t the time to suggest tie up games and she was determined to make him regret his suggestion. Emily began to hatch a plan.

“Are you sure you want me to tie you up as your punishment?” asked Emily inquisitively.

Mark nodded his head “I’m sorry for what I did and I think it’s only right that you tie me up to punish me” said
Mark gleefully while misjudging Emily’s mood.

Mark instantly began to feel aroused excited about his punishment. However, Emily had something in store for Mark very different to what he expected. She was going to make Mark regret forgetting his simple tasks and was, in particular, going to make him regret suggesting being tied up as punishment.

Emily looked deeply into Mark eyes and asked:

“Are you absolutely sure? I don’t want to hear any complaints from you when I do tie you up”.

Mark was 100% sure. He grinned and nodded not having any idea what was in store for him.

Emily reached down into the cupboard under the sink and removed a roll of silver duct tape. She stepped towards Mark and removed his grey suit jacket.

“Hands behind your back” demanded Emily.

“Duct tape?” asked Mark “we’ve never used duct tape before”

“Shut up. This was your suggestion and you said you wouldn’t complain” whispered Emily.

Mark promptly put his hands behind his back and turned his back to Emily while Emily went about securely taping his wrist together. Emily wrapped the tape around his wrists several times crossing the tape until Mark’s wrists were securely taped together behind him. Emily carried on wrapping tape around Mark’s wrist to make sure there was absolutely no escape.

“To the bedroom” barked Emily while leading Mark upstairs. Mark thought he couldn’t believe his luck still not realising how much he had misjudged Emily’s mood and how much she was going to make him pay for his behaviour.

When they arrived at the bedroom, Emily pushed Mark onto their superking size bed. She instantly began taping his ankle together with more duct tape. Emily then undid Mark’s belt and trousers. She forcefully pulled Mark’s trousers and boxer shorts down to his ankles while not saying anything. Mark couldn’t believe his luck naively thinking he was going to be enjoying himself very soon. However, Emily had other ideas.

“Onto your stomach” demanded Emily.

“Ok” said Mark unsure what would happen next.

Before Mark had even fully rolled over onto his stomach, he felt a firm slap on his backside.

“Ow!” should Mark but as soon as the word left his mouth, he felt another firm spank on his behind.

Emily spanked Mark five or six times with her hand before grabbing a hair brush from the dresser and carrying on. Mark didn’t really enjoy being spanked but accepted that a bit a light spanking was probably a fair punishment for his misdeeds. In any event, the feeling of being tied and helpless at his wife’s mercy overrode the unpleasantness of the spanking, which he was more than happy to endure.

Emily knew that Mark wouldn’t be particularly enjoying the spanking but could see he was still enjoying his predicament somewhat. She needed to think of a better punishment.After a minute or two of playful but firm spanking, Emily said “don’t go anywhere” as she left the bedroom.

Mark struggled against his bonds hoping and expecting that his wife would soon return to release him so so that they could make love together as would always happen after their tie up games. Emily had other ideas, however. Mark had no idea what was coming.

Emily returned a few minutes later. Emily was still wearing her work attire which consisted of a light-grey business suit/skirt with black tights. She had removed her hair from her ponytail and was holding several silky sashes and scarves.

“Are you ready for your punishment to begin?” she asked smiling.

TO BE CONTINUED
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Not sure which is the better here. This superb story, or your fantastic username?
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

LunaDog wrote: 1 month ago Not sure which is the better here. This superb story, or your fantastic username?
Thank you. I’m far from happy with my username but I committed to it when I first started lurking on here and now I’m stuck with it!
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Chapter 2 - Mark’s Realisation

Emily stood for a moment looking down at Mark while he struggled against his bonds. Emily was enjoying her moment of power, her confidence growing while she formulated her plan.

Emily cut Mark free from his duct tape bonds with a pair of scissors.

“Not so fast” snapped Emily as Mark stood up.

“Strip down to your boxer shorts” demanded Emily. Mark excitedly did as he was asked not knowing the smile on his face would soon disappear.

Emily ushered Mark onto the bed and tied a sash around one of his wrists. She tied the other end of the sash to the head of the bed frame before doing the same with his other wrist. She then took two scarves and tied his legs to the foot of the bed frame by pulling his legs as far as they would go to the bottom and edges of the bed. The end result was that Mark was left helplessly tied to the bed stretched out in a spreadable position. Mark had very little room for movement, which was all part of Emily’s plan.

Mark began to struggle while enjoying his predicament. Now that Mark was fully at Emily’s mercy, Emily was going to make him pay. She was going to enjoy this.

Emily climbed on top of Mark. Mark naively thought she was going to make love to him while he was tied up but Emily had other ideas. Using another silk scarf, Emily carefully blindfolded Mark. She then pulled down his boxer shorts and began to slowly tease Mark in the way that she knew he liked to be teased. Mark moaned in pleasure desperate to make love to his beautiful wife.

After a few minutes, she produced a feather tickler which Mark hadn’t noticed. She began to slowly and gently tease and tickle Mark up and down the length of his body. Whilst Mark didn’t like being tickled, he could endure this level of tickling but began to squirm and gently protest a little. Emily was beginning to enjoy herself and intensified the feather duster tickling to the more sensitive areas of his body including the sides of his torso, under his arms and then his feet. Mark’s squirming increased and Emily began to enjoy herself even more, laughing at his pathetic attempts at trying escape the tickles and his bonds.

After a while, Emily tossed the feather ticker to one side and started using her finger nails to tickle Mark. Mark couldn’t take it and started trying but failing to throw his body around to escape the tickles. Mark was not enjoying the tickling one bit, and for the first time, was regretting suggesting his own punishment.

“Ooh, poor baby. Do you want me to stop?” Emily asked gleefully.

“Yes please” pleaded Mark.

Emily laughed and continued to torment and tickle Mark.

Emily continued with her tickling for a short until Mark was begging and pleading for her to stop.

“Wait here” whispered Emily as she walked away from the bed to the en-suite bathroom where Emily began to run a bath. Mark caught his breath.

Emily returned to the bed while the bath was running: “I hope you’re comfortable” said Emily “your punishment has only just started”.

Apart from the tickling, Mark realised that his bonds were very comfortable and he began to think that Emily planned to keep him like this for a long while. The realisation had finally dawned on Mark that this wasn’t going to be like their other tie up games. Emily meant business and Mark was beginning to regret his decision. With that said,he accepted his fate as he recognised that being tied up as a punishment was his stupid suggestion after all. He had misjudged Emily. He now realised that Emily was going to make his pay but not knowing what was going to happen next made him anxious and excited at the same time.

While the bath was running, Emily continued with short-and-sharp tickle attacks against Mark. Mark tried to his best to escape. He particularly couldn’t handle being tickled on his feet with Emily’s fingers, not least when she traced her finger nails in shapes around the soles of his feet. His begging continued, which only served to increase Emily’s enjoyment.

Mark finally heard Emily get into the bath when it finished running. From the bath, Emily could see Mark struggling against his bonds and trying to escape. She knew Mark would try and escape as he often did during their tie up games. When he escaped, he’d usually turn the tables against her and they would end up making love or she’d be the one tied up. However, she was determined that this was not going to happen tonight. She had made especially sure that there would be no escape. She had wrapped the silky sashes around the head of the bed frame and tied the knots on bars that were well out of the reach of Mark’s probing fingers as well as tying the knots as tight as she could. In fact, she thought that she had tied the knots so tight that she might need to cut him free with scissors later. She didn’t need to worry about that for now though.

Emily smiled to herself as she watched Mark desperately trying to find a way to release himself. Mark eagerly tried to find a way to escape as he hoped that his escape would end his punishment and then they could make love. Emily’s plan was working though and Mark’s struggling subsided when he realised that he could not feel any knots and that escape was not going to be possible without Emily setting him free. Mark relaxed into the helplessness of the situation while the blindfold continued to keep him in complete darkness. However, he grew anxious over what was coming next and how long he was going to be kept like this. He couldn’t bear the thought of any more ticking.

Mark kept interrupting Emily’s peaceful bath time by asking how long she was going to be and what she was going to do to him.

“Shhh!” called back Emily “the more you ask and annoy me, the worse it is going to be for you”. This managed to keep Mark quiet for a while until the next question came, which only served to annoy her more.

Emily took her time and had a long and relaxing bath. She was enjoying her new found power over Mark. Eventually Mark began to ponder how long he had been tied up, but then he heard Emily get out of the bath. After a few minutes of listening to Emily move slowly around the bedroom, Mark’s blindfold was removed. Emily stood over him wearing a black chemise with black stockings. Emily knew that this was his favourite lingerie set. She was determined to drive him wild as possible while he was vulnerable and helpless.

Mark didn’t know what to say. He was desperate to be released but he didn’t want to say anything in the fear that it would lead to tickles or an even worse punishment.

“It’s now time for the next stage of your punishment” said Emily firmly “but first, we need a gag because I’m tired of your whining”.

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by superduperwaveydavey 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great story, keep it coming, really enjoyable.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Oyster stew 2.0 »

She should cover his body with strong itching powder put skirts,long ballet socks,a skirt and she should Finaly fully transform his face into a girl with bright red lipstick
Extra:she could cuff his fingers together and paint them too
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

slackywacky wrote: 1 month ago Great story, keep it coming, really enjoyable.
Thank you. Will post the next part soon.
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Oyster stew 2.0 wrote: 1 month ago She should cover his body with strong itching powder put skirts,long ballet socks,a skirt and she should Finaly fully transform his face into a girl with bright red lipstick
😈
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

What should Emily do next? :?: :twisted:
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

I hope she has some of her gym socks to gag him with. Maybe its time for him to spend some time smelling her feet? Or being her footstool while she relaxes and watches tv?
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Part 3 - The Acceptance

Emily was holding the scarf she had just removed from Mark’s eyes together with the tights that she had taken off and discarded before taking her bath.

“Open wide” said Emily as she rolled up the worn tights and stuffed them into Mark’s mouth. She secured them in place by wrapping and tying the scarf around Mark’s mouth.

“Mmmmphhh” Mark protested into his gag as he started struggling again.

Emily and Mark had experimented with gags before but Mark had always found he liked the idea of being gagged better than the reality. This had resulted in gags used in their tie up games being rudimentary over-the-mouth style gags rather than effective gags. This gag was different though and Mark was well and truly muffled.

‘“Mmmphhh, mmmmmphh, mmmmphhh” said Mark as he weakly tried to complain and make himself heard.

“Sorry, I can’t hear you” giggled Emily.

Mark didn’t enjoy being gagged like this but he accepted his fate appreciating that this was a punishment he would have to endure having annoyed and misjudged Emily earlier. In any event, he was not in any position to resist or protest other than to complain pathetically into his gag.

Despite his gag, Mark was incredibly aroused as was Emily. They could both barely contain themselves. As much as they both wanted Mark to be released from his bonds and for them to enjoy passion together, Emily had other ideas.

Using some pillows and cushions, Emily propped herself up at the end of the bed opposite to Mark’s head to make sure that Mark had a full view of her. She placed her legs along his chest so that her stockinged feet and ankles lay alongside his face. Mark continued to moan into his gag desperate for release from his bonds so that could he touch and feel his beautiful sexy wife. He was more than finished with this tie up game.

Emily smiled and asked: “do you like the view?”

Mark nodded. He could no longer handle the sexual frustration but there was nothing he could do.

Emily began to tease Mark slowly until Mark felt like he couldn’t take it any more and began moaning loudly into his gag desperate for release.

Emily stopped promptly and said “I’m sorry but I need to make a phone call”.

Emily reached for her phone and returned to the same position while she called her girlfriend. Mark complained into his gag while Emily made a shushing gesture by placing a finger to her lips. She then briefly placed her stockinged feet on Mark’s face and continued her phone call while they chatted about work and plans for the weekend. The call ended but she then made a call to another friend. Mark was completely helpless and had no option to listen to his wife chat to her friend while admire her beauty while she occasionally teased him. When Mark became too excited, she stopped teasing him and placed her stockinged feet on his face, which stopped his moaning and struggling. Mark’s frustration was unbearable and he couldn’t take it any longer.

Eventually the phone calls ended and Emily turned her attention back to Mark. Emily explained how aroused she was and asked Mark if he was aroused. While she knew his answer, she simply answered: “sorry, I can’t hear you” while Mark moaned into his gag.

Emily stood up and returned with a magic wand vibrator resuming the same position. She exclaimed: “I’m sorry but I need to have some fun and seeing how you are all tied up, you are of no use to me” as she began to pleasure herself.

Mark struggled and moaned. He didn’t think it was possible to be any more aroused but he found himself in a state of submissive frustration he had been in before.

When Emily had finished, she lay still for a few minutes while she composed herself.

Mark had been tied up helplessly aroused in a spread-eagle position for nearly two hours now and was wondering whether Emily would ever let him out.

Emily pulled herself together and then started teasing Mark with the magic wand. Mark’s eyes rolled back but, as soon he was finally able to begin enjoying himself, Emily stopped and said:

“It will be your turn soon but first we need to have a chat about how sorry you are”.

Mark nodded in complete submission.

Over the next few minutes, Emily made Mark agree to cooking her a three-course meal later that evening and to doing all the dishes afterwards. Emily made him beg for forgiveness into his gag before returning the magic wand back into position to allow him some pleasure before stopping and making him beg some more. Just as Mark was approaching climax, Emily removed the wand, stood up and kissed Mark on the cheek before leaving the room silently leaving Mark to suffer his punishment alone while she relaxed downstairs until she was sure he had learnt his lesson.

THE END
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Oyster stew 2.0 wrote: 1 month ago She should cover his body with strong itching powder put skirts,long ballet socks,a skirt and she should Finaly fully transform his face into a girl with bright red lipstick
Well she put him through it alright, but thankfully didn't go THIS far! Thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic