HAZED BY THE WRESTLING TEAM (M+/M) *NEW CHAPTER MAY 03*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Not sure why but I wasn't expecting the narrator to only be an observer :lol:

As usual, up your normal standards! Looking forward to more of this :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

sock slave boy wrote: 2 weeks ago 1. I thought I saw Hunter passing by, who is mentioned in the other story

3. it's really funny that a cool, muscular guy (I miss your old profile photo) doesn't know anything about it. It's definitely a stereotype about Americans that makes you think that they all automatically know how to be bully, stink of feet... in any case it's likely that it's atomic if they are cruel or basic.
1. Oh damn, you are right. I completely forgot that Hunter was mentioned a few times as being one of Ryan & Corey's roommates over in College Dorm Slave. I stand corrected. Nice catch, boi! You have a good memory.

3. Ah yes, Hollywood teen movies that completely skew the perception Europeans have about Americans. That's pretty funny actually.
More importantly, though, I may be muscular, but I'm not American. I'm of the exact same ethnicity as you ;)

Hornysub wrote: 2 weeks ago O.M.G
Haven't been on here for a while now due to personal and health-related issues but what a come back!
This story is off to an amazing start! everything I like actually is somewhat mentioned in here, i'm starting to think that you actually wrote it for me @bondagefreak Sir. Everything about what you wrote is amazing, including the pictures you chose for the character, they leave me with only one wish - be their next victim!
please please please write more, i wanna know everything about this new universe and how sadistic these new doms may be 8-)
regards,
Welcome back, my friend!
I was thrilled to see your name pop up in the comment yesterday. Very glad to have you back.
Hope you have fun catching up to all the stuff you probably missed these past coupe of months.
Have fun and keep us posted on your progress!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 week ago
sock slave boy wrote: 2 weeks ago 1. I thought I saw Hunter passing by, who is mentioned in the other story

3. it's really funny that a cool, muscular guy (I miss your old profile photo) doesn't know anything about it. It's definitely a stereotype about Americans that makes you think that they all automatically know how to be bully, stink of feet... in any case it's likely that it's atomic if they are cruel or basic.
1. Oh damn, you are right. I completely forgot that Hunter was mentioned a few times as being one of Ryan & Corey's roommates over in College Dorm Slave. I stand corrected. Nice catch, boi! You have a good memory.

3. Ah yes, Hollywood teen movies that completely skew the perception Europeans have about Americans. That's pretty funny actually.
More importantly, though, I may be muscular, but I'm not American. I'm of the exact same ethnicity as you ;)
(smile satisfied (and perhaps sufficient) with a good victory in reasoning
) :mrgreen: 8-)

so we can't just rely on TV

it's too bad :cry:
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I arrived to party! Probably late, but that's ok :mrgreen:

This new story was a very pleasant surprise!

Interesting to see the narrator not being the main victim who draws all the athletes' attention, I hope he takes advantage of all the angles of his field of vision to tell us all the details of the athlete's situation in trouble!
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HUGE THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS & SUPPORT!
HERE'S THE SECOND PART. ENJOY!

@Footsub123 @Msueta@2 @Wedgieboy69 @OrdinaryWorld @Socksbound @sock slave boy @squirrel @Stormee @socjuc @4toes @GoBucks @Ossassin @ShadowHusky @Pup Wingletang @thespy @Hornysub @Pup @Red86 @Tsuhaya
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Note From The Author: Mature themes and vulgar language aplenty. Viewer discretion is very strongly advised.

HAZED BY THE WRESTLING TEAM

As I was saying, one thing eventually led to another and pretty soon the entire group was scrambling to grab the collection of discarded footwear; each one of them apparently motivated by the urge to get their own - or in some cases, each other's - funky socks and shoes sniffed.

Tyler very steadfastly kept his mouth shut to avoid getting any of their socks shoved in, but it was plainly visible to all that he wasn't enjoying this part of the hazing in the slightest. My stepbrother Nate's notoriously poignant stink bombs especially seemed to be having an adverse effect on him.

But yeah, what happened next is what really distraught me.

A few of the guys were going through their own and each other's gym bags - no doubt in search of additional socks to tease their bound victim with - when one of them pulled something out that ended up becoming all the rage and causing a big fuss. It wasn't a sock or even a shoe. It was Anthony's lucky jockstrap.

"Dude! You need to wash your fuckin' pouch, mate!" one of the more vocal studs remarked, much to singlet-clad Anthony and everyone else's continued amusement.

"Bro, shove that smelly thing inside his mouth!" laughed one of the other guys, his voice trailing off into a hysterical cackle even as yet more calls for Tyler's mouth to be plugged up filled the room.

"Yeah! Make him wash it! Gag the fucker!" came yet another random call, this one coming from one of the obnoxiously vocal backbenchers.

Tyler watched with understandable angst as the big, nut-scented jock-pouch was flung around the room and casually tossed about. His eyes went wide when the offensive cloth finally landed next to his head and tattooed uber-hunk - Hunter - eagerly reached down to snatch it up.

The room predicably devolved into a discordant orchestra of cheers as Hunter gathered the clammy cloth in his broad hands, turned the large pouch inside out and began crumpling it up into a voluminous wad.

"Open up, faggot." he viciously growled, roughly pulling Tyler's head up and bringing the sweltering ball of overly-potent, sack-scented loincloth down to his defeated colleague's face.

I was, quite logically, expecting some sort of virulent protest to rise above the chaos, but bizarrely enough, that's not actually what happened. Tyler didn't object or betray any hint of revulsion. He eyed the sizeable ball of fabric that was Anthony's very heavily worn and glaringly unlaundered pouch and then just opened up for it; surrendering his orifice and not even hesitating for a second.

I could only stand there, mouth gaping in open disbelief.
I was stunned, dazed and baffled beyond reason.

Letting oneself be wrestled down and tied up was one thing, especially when faced with such overwhelming odds. But willingly opening up and actually surrendering one's own mouth to another guy's visibly dingy, crotch-scented jockstrap...that was nothing short of unthinkable. I was, quite honestly, at a loss for words by that point.

As soon as Tyler opened up, three of his fellow teammates rushed in to grab his face; pinching his nostrils shut, digging their powerful fingers into his cheeks and prying his already gaping mouth wide open. The captive beta-jock tried objecting to the wholly unnecessary and unwarranted display of brute force, but that didn't stop the brawnier stooges from swarming his face and practically tearing his jaw open.

"Shut the fuck up!" Hunter aggressively barked; the thick muscles in his heavily tattooed right arm quite literally bulging as he very forcefully began feeding the giant wad of crotch-scented fabric into the cooperative recipient's gaping mouth.

"Haha, yeah that's right, bitch! Wash my pouch. Taste my fuckin' sack!" Anthony laughed, ruffling the hogtied prisoner's head with one hand while at the same time giving his own unquestionably massive lycra-clad boner a few successive tugs.

Hunter hadn't even finished pushing the entire cloth in that one of the guys barged into the melee with a roll of fully drawn white athletic tape in his hand.

The panicking prisoner was given hardly any time to adjust to the size and taste of his rather cumbersome gag before the sticky onslaught of adhesive tape began orbiting the lower half of his face. He coughed and gagged on the giant crotch-scented pouch; the wiggling of his bound hands and feet betraying at least some level of distress. But even so, the sticky tape stayed its course and the repeated calls for his face to be completely sealed shut continued growing in both number and intensity.

The tape-wielding bloke must've spun at least nine or ten revolutions around the lower half of his victim's gagged face before severing the tape and tossing the roll back down into the cluttered gym bag from whence it had been fished.

Everyone laughed at the fact that poor Tyler was stuck sucking on Anthony's funky old pouch, but the collective jeering predictably peaked when my stepbrother Nate returned from a quick venture outside the bedroom, this time with a hefty roll of his father's duct tape in hand.

Nate didn't seem to give a rat's ass about the fact that his downed colleague's mouth was already stuffed and preventatively taped shut. He marched into the melee; the slurping of his disgustingly moist soles marking his every step until he entered the carpeted bedroom.

I watched as he crouched down over the unfortunate captive and watched as he aggressively unleashed the noisy, three-inch-wide silvery duct tape around poor Tyler's gagged face.

"Yooo, now that's some serious duct tape." commented one guy.

"He won't be calling for help or saying shit now. Haha!" laughed another.

The heavy-duty adhesive roared to life as Nate slowly dragged it all the way from the back of Tyler's head, across the front of it and around the back again four or five times without pausing.

Another bout of wild teasing followed suit, during which the heavily bound and heavily silenced wrestler was forced to endure humiliating taunts and jabs of all kinds. Nate didn't even think twice before dishing out his own twisted sense of justice. The instant he severed the tape and tossed the hefty roll back down to the floor, he straddled his bound victim's upper back and roughly yanked poor Tyler's gagged face up.

"Here." he hissed, snatching both of his discarded socks and clamping the fuming bundle right on top of the smaller guy's exposed nostrils. "Sniff my smelly fucks."

Smelly was something of an understatement when it came to my stepbrother's eye-watering stink bombs. Putrid would've been more like it. Either way, jumbo-footed Nate was driven by an urge to get his rotten wads sniffed. And sniff them, Tyler did!

Everyone in the room laughed and laughed, finding immense joy in hearing the cross-eyed victim's frenzied laments. Genuinely panicked and revolted by the infamously poignant stench of my stepbrother's harrowing stink bombs, the bound wrestler struggled against his excessive restraints and screamed his heart out. Or rather, tried to.

"What? What's that? I can't hear you. You trying to say something?" one of the jocks teased, causing a roar of laughter as he cupped a hand behind his own ear and feigned sympathy by lowering his head down to Tyler's level.

A few of the rowdier guys eventually took turns rubbing their underwear and singlet-clad bulges over the unfortunate captive's defenceless face. Anthony especially got a major thrill from that. Much to the great amusement of everyone else in the room, the singlet-clad stud even ended up getting his victim's head into a vicious scissor-hold and jerking himself off to the sensation of Tyler's nose struggling for air beneath his huge lycra-covered nutsack.

With that being said, the real cherry on the cake came when tattooed uber-hunk Hunter grabbed his own discarded jock-pouch and had the admittedly brilliant idea of tossing my stepbrother's socks inside it along with at least two other jockstraps.

Some of the guys were quite literally rolling on the floor and bent over with laughter as they watched Hunter and Nate force the giant sock & jock-filled jockstrap pouch directly over Tyler's panicked face. They fastened the torturously funky muzzle onto his face, knotting the elastic bum support straps real tight behind his head and trapping his protruding nose deep into the giant ball of mush.

Tyler shook his head in sheer panic, but his spirited efforts to free his face from the improvised muzzle predictably failed.

The guys dragged him into Nate's closet and left him there for hours; his body bent backwards into an excruciating hogtie, his mouth stuffed to the brim with Anthony's old jockstrap, and his face completely smothered into a collection of crotch-scented pouches and my stepbrother's fuming stink bombs.

This was, without question, the worst and most brutal hazing I'd ever witnessed. But what shocked me most - aside from the casual vulgarity of it all - was the hazed victim's apparent willingness to launder and host Anthony's heavily worn jock pouch.

Perhaps of even greater shock to me though was the revelation that Tyler had been singled out - and would continue to be singled out and collectively hazed - for a very particular reason. When I asked Nate about it and questioned him as to why the hazing had occurred, the answer I got was rather shocking.

Tyler was gay and had recently been outed. The guys had always suspected him of being a bit different, but catching him in the act of sniffing Ivan's workout boxers and finding one of Kyle's missing jockstraps in his gym bag a few weeks ago had cemented their suspicions.

Tyler was gay, and though Nate and the guys had no qualms about keeping him part of their gang and maintaining brotherly bonds with him, my stepbrother made it clear that they were going to tease and haze the crap out of him pretty much every opportunity they got.

Part of me was disturbed by that revelation, mostly because it felt wrong and morally reprehensible.
The other part of me felt jealous, for reasons I hadn't quite come to terms with and wasn't ready to accept.

One thing remained certain though. My internet browsing history would have to remain secret.
I'll let you guess why.

ENJOYED THIS ADVENTURE?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I suspected as much about Tyler and why he's getting hazed. And my suspicion was correct. The youngest member of the team getting hazed all of the time sounds like it will be a nightmare, but I think he will be enjoying it if he was caught sniffing some boxers or jockstraps from his teammates. And the narrator has a secret of his own. Great work then, @bondagefreak 8-)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Although I don’t agree with hazing a guy for being gay it’s a mighty hot scenario. Wonderful writing as always sir, hope there’s more to this group in the future
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Uhhhhh is that homophobic? :?

Naughty wrestlers! Bad!
bit hot tho

I wish to note the lack of a 'THE END' at the end of this... ;)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Fantastic chapter! That jockstrap gag must be terrible! But I'm glad to see that the brutish jocks enjoy tormenting their buddy :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

things that make you go hmmmm....

Is Tyler liking this treatment to some degreee? And hence giving up so easily? But perhaps it is a lot more than he bargained for? And now he is overwhelmed?

On the jock side of the house finding out about Tyler, they too realized they have a new 'toy' within the team? It sounds like they are taking full advantage of their discovery...

Now I wonder how long they turn their attention to Nate's stepbrother as they are likely all amped up? :o
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I am fascinated to see where we go from here.
I hope for his sake Tyler is into it.
vincenzotognolo22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by vincenzotognolo22 »

I’m loving this new story!!

First of all, I’m probably the biggest fan of brothers/step-brothers scenarios. Plus I really like reading about a group of alpha boys being so passionate about hazing somebody.

I’m surely looking forward to read this! Good job bro
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Catching up on some stories here (busy week). Your group takedowns are always great to read! And of course, I am left wondering what's next!
My M/M Stories Here
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

@bondagefreak Another AMAZING chapter my friend . Can't wait to read chapter 3 . That Jockstrap looks yummy wish that was my gag . Love the pictures. Especially the jockstrap the guy with the bulge . And the two shirtless underwear Beef cakes .
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Some may call the hazing harsh, but boy is Tyler lucky to have such a supportive group of friends, giving him exactly what he craves :lol:

Can't wait for that browser history to be discovered!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey guys, thanks for all the nice comments. I'll be addressing them in a bit.

Just briefly for now, there seems to be a bit of confusion in that many of you are expecting a third chapter? As stated in the announcement I posted on B&G and on the Apocalypse saga, this was originally a one-off that I split up into two parts due to its length.

The open ending alludes to possible future developments, but as it stands now, the story is complete.

I may decide to publish more adventures with some of this cast if you guys are receptive to that, but I have no immediate plans to do so. In short, don't hold out for a third chapter. There isn't one. Sorry for the disappointment. The open ending is deliberate.

@Stormee @Socksbound @OrdinaryWorld @squirrel @socjuc @Ossassin @vincenzotognolo22 @gag1195 @Msueta@2 @GoBucks

sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

great chapter as always, the descriptions are gold, the images are perfect, but such an open ending I think will make you lose this challenge. (I'm the only one to be proud or embarrassed every time I see an object in an image that also belongs to me, same brand...)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Socksbound wrote: 1 week ago Although I don’t agree with hazing a guy for being gay it’s a mighty hot scenario.
OrdinaryWorld wrote: 1 week ago Uhhhhh is that homophobic? :?
Naughty wrestlers! Bad!
bit hot tho
You guys know me. I like to spice things up by featuring unfair predicaments, ethical dilemmas, morally reprehensible behaviour and grey-area characters (like Shawn, Josh, Nick, Ethan, etc). In this case, the disclaimer at the top of the story was well deserved.

As for Nate and his gang, I'll let you be the judge as to whether or not their behaviour was entirely homophonic. I'll just play the devil's advocate a bit and state that Tyler is a thief and got caught red-handed doing something morally reprehensible that would've immediately caused most friendships to end. Instead of beating the crap out of him or kicking him out of their tight-knit gang, Nate and his buddies are keeping Tyler around. The payoff for them (and possibly Tyler) is that they get to tease and haze the crap out of him.

Some would even argue that this is a win-win situation for Tyler.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm willing to bet the both of you are of this same school of thought 8-)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

vincenzotognolo22 wrote: 1 week ago First of all, I’m probably the biggest fan of brothers/step-brothers scenarios. Plus I really like reading about a group of alpha boys being so passionate about hazing somebody. I’m surely looking forward to read this! Good job bro
Hey, that's good to know, my friend! Even though there was no step-bro on step-bro action here, I'm glad to hear this pushed some of your buttons. I'll be sure to keep your preferences in mind for future developments.

I just wanted to highly your comment to let you know how thrilled I am to have you back. I kept tagging you on new stories, as I know you still logged in fairly often, but I was stoked to see your name pop up in my notifications a few days ago. It's been a while!

I don't know how closely you've been following my other stuff over the course of the last year, but be sure to check out my more recent stuff like - HOUSE ARREST (M/mm), TEACHING BRAD A LESSON (M+/M) and THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE (M+/M+)

Very glad to have you back amongst us, buddy.

jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

Loved this short story aswell as your other one
Always enjoy your stories, even the 1/2 part ones
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Well atleast the hazing wasn't for the fact he was gay and glad they want to keep him in their group. However he basically signed himself up for this particular hazing after being caught red-handed :lol:

I personally wouldn't mind if you picked these characters up again later in another story! Though I'm not gonna lie, you've already got a few other stories I'm patiently waiting for the next chapters on!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for all the amazing comments, guys! I'm glad so many of you enjoyed this horny piece.
I think I'm just gonna drop this little-big nugget and let you all in on a little spoiler.

* THE NAME OF OUR NARRATOR IS BRENDAN *

Those of you following THE ADVENTURES OF GABRIEL (M/m) are in for a special treat.

@Footsub123 @Msueta@2 @Wedgieboy69 @OrdinaryWorld @Socksbound @sock slave boy @squirrel @Stormee @socjuc @4toes @GoBucks @Ossassin @ShadowHusky @Pup Wingletang @thespy @Hornysub @Pup @Red86 @Tsuhaya @gag1195 @jammer212 @vincenzotognolo22

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 days ago Those of you following THE ADVENTURES OF GABRIEL (M/m) are in for a special treat.
Oooh, I'm sensing a cross-over and I'm intrigued. Even if Gabriel's story appears more bondage- and older-people-based instead of the stuff I like ;)

Side note, did we / will we get a picture of poor Tyler?

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

"Older-people-based..." Hahaha. Love it!
Don't judge the book by its cover, boi 8-)
OrdinaryWorld wrote: 1 day ago Side note, did we / will we get a picture of poor Tyler?
Did we : Yes, but not a face pic. Only one of him hogtied on the floor of Nate's smelly bedroom.
Will we : Who's to know? Only time will tell ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic