An Unexpected Stay (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
dswriter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

An Unexpected Stay (M/M)

Post by dswriter »

The house was smaller than I had imagined it. In fact, it was only half the building. The number fifteen hung in chrome lettering next to the door on the right--the one I had been instructed to enter. I took a deep breath, held it for a second, then let it out slowly as I opened the car door. I left my phone and watch in the glove compartment.

That afternoon I had agreed to meet this guy who I had met on grindr for some fun. He was a few years older than I was, though he looked as if he could pass for twenty-two. Long story short, I had been looking for a top, and he had been looking for a bottom. He liked my pics, so he asked to meet. I agreed and drove forty minutes to the address he sent me.

Before, I left, I changed into a thong and short shorts that hugged by thighs. I also put on a tee-shirt with cut off sleeves and which was short enough to reveal a a little bit of my mid-rift. I'm a slut, what can I say?

I rapped my knuckles three times upon the door.

"One second," came a voice from inside. I heard some shuffling, a few heavier footsteps, then the door opened. Standing before me was a six-foot tall hunk. He looked exactly like the pictures he had sent me. His stubble outlined his sharp jawline, and his green eyes stared into my soul. He was wearing a shirt and sweatpants at the moment, but I could see the outline of his toned muscles underneath.

"Are you James?" he asked.

"Yes. You're Conner?"

"Yeah. Come on in. You can leave your shoes by the door."

I was already getting hard just looking at him. I anxiously stepped in, kicked off my shoes, and closed the door behind me.

"Come here," he said, as he tore off his shirt, revealing the chiseled chest underneath. A thin layer of hair covered his torso.

I nearly tripped over my own feet as I swayed my hips walking towards him. When I entered his arms' reach, he grasped me from behind and pulled me into his body, clutching at my ass. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh of pleasure. I hadn't been handled like this in quite some while. It felt just as exciting as it had the first time.

My thoughts were interrupted by the feeling of metal on my wists accompanied by a clicking sound. I opened my eyes confused. I couldn't move my hands. He had cuffed them behind my back. I looked up at his face. What had been a smile a few seconds earlier was now a snarl.

He shoved me backwards. I lost my footing and fell onto the couch. With my hands pinned behind my back, I had little hope of getting up, especially with him standing right there.

"What the hell?!" I shouted.

"Quiet, kid." He snapped back.

I opened my mouth to say something else, but he smacked me before I could let any air escape. "I said shut it!"

My face throbbed where he palm has contacted my cheek. I wasn't about to try that again.

His fingers fumbled at my shorts. I squirmed and wriggled, trying to get away, but he managed to grab them and pull them off anyway. He put his hands on my legs and ran them up and down my thighs. "See," he said, seeing my erection, "you like it."

I admit that my dick was quivering. The feeling of his hands on my legs sent a wave of jittery excitement through my body. I really couldn't do anything except let him have his way, and I kept getting harder and harder.

"Let's get that shirt off," he grunted, tearing the shirt apart, exposing my entire torso. Now, I was only wearing a thong and handcuffs. "I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere," he instructed, vanishing into the next room.

I didn't have much of a plan, I but I had to try to stand up. I squirmed for a few seconds, trying to lift my torso. Eventually, somehow, I managed to find myself on my feet, but not before Conner returned, holding a ball gag.

"Little whore, what did I just say?" He rushed up to me and shoved me down onto the couch again, but this time continued to hold me there. He was far too strong for me to resist.

I moved my head from side to side, trying to avoid the gag. Eventually he moved up and sat on my legs, pinning me, leaving me to stare at his crotch and stomach while he grasped by head and held it still. I couldn't do anything as he shoved the red ball into my mouth and tightened the strap behind my head. I felt the ball work its way deeper and deeper into my mouth until I couldn't do much besides drool.

"Perfect," he said, steeping back to admire his handiwork.

"Mrrrph!" I tried to yell, but only grunts and moans came out. I was completely and utterly helpless.

To be continued in part 2...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]dswriter[/mention] Welcome on board, mate ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens to James and Conner in the next chapter.
But damn, Conner doesn't seem like the type of guy who likes to take things slow.
James barely has the change to get his shoes off and BAM, things start escalating!

Fantastic first post, by the way! This is well written and easy to read.
Looking forward to seeing you participating on here more regularly.

Cheers!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Deleted User 2261

Post by Deleted User 2261 »

Thank you for a well-written story!

I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Welcome to TUGS!

Denver
dswriter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dswriter »

Part II

What is that feeling called--the one where you're excited by terrified; when you know that you shouldn't feel okay, yet you feel indescribable pleasure? I'm not sure what it's called, but when I finally managed to calm myself for a second, the panic I had felt subsided. I craned my head up and saw Conner turned away from me. He was pulling off his sweatpants to reveal his shapely behind, covered by a thin layer of stretch-fabric briefs. I quivered in inadvertent excitement. The drool ran down my chest and onto my neck. Conner turned back around to see me staring. Then his lip curled into a slight smile.

He looked down at my tented underwear. "See, you like it." He started walking back my way. "Now, let get you in something comfier than metal handcuffs." He reached down and pulled me up with one arm before turning me around and shoving me face-down right back into he couch. He playfully smacked my ass.

"I can't have you getting away, now can I?"

Again I tried to retort, only to say, "mrrph mrp mrr!"

I felt him winding rope around one of my wrists, looping it several times before running it between my thumb and index finger. A few seconds later, Conner said, "There. Now that arm is secure. You still can't go anywhere." I heard another click as the handcuffs fell away. He pulled me up again, this time grabbing a tuft of my hair. The rope tied my right wrist ensured that even without handcuffs, I couldn't go anywhere. He held my left wrist still as he wrapped a leather cuff around it. The cool leather felt nice on my heated skin. He ran a small padlock through the cuff. As it clicked, I felt another wave excitement. Every click of a lock meant I was more helpless--more at Conner's mercy, more terrified and more enthralled.

He ran a line from a d-ring in the cuff to an eye bolt in the wall that rested at a height just above my head. As he drew the line further, my arm was pulled out and up until I only had a slight bend at the elbow. My writhing hand was at ear-level. He then took another cuff and put it around my other wrist. Again the click made groan into the gag. He ran a rope to the exact same eye-bolt set up on the other side. Not only was a nearly naked and gagged. Now, I was almost as exposed as possible. My entire torso was indefensible. I tried twisting, but only made it a few degrees in either direction. I looked straight into Conner's emerald eyes. I saw a look there, not of malevolence, but of control. I realized that he didn't care about keeping me. He got off on controlling.

A string of drool leaked from the corner of my mouth and slid down my chest, contouring around my nipple. The strange sensation made me shiver. I instinctively shot my tongue forward to catch the saliva, but it was practically immobilized by the ball.

He came up to me and grabbed my hair again, then pushed his hand forward, thus pulling my head back. I closed my eyes. His other hand reached around and smacked my ass again, this time slightly harder. He let out an audible sigh of pleasure. He slapped it again, this time even harder. I let out a quick, "murph." Then he hit it again. "Murph..."and again and over and over and over. Each time I made the same sound, but a little louder.

Suddenly, he stopped. My rear stung. I was hard as rock, and drool was streaming down my chest and torso. Through the gag, I was breathing like I had just sprinted a mile. I felt him let go, so I opened my eyes. He was fishing around in a large trunk. "Ahh, here it is." He had found whatever he had been looking for. He withdrew a leather collar with several rings lining its circumference. He brought it back over to me. He stooped down so that his eyes were lvel with mine.

"You know what this is for?"

"Mrrm mrrphm." I shook my head.

"It's to signify that you're mine--that I own you. It's why we use collars on pets, so when I put this around your neck, what does that make you? I'll let you figure that one out."

I tried again to pull away from him, but I had nowhere to go. He wrapped the collar's buckle behind my head. He pulled it more and more snug until it fit snug, but allowed me to breath.Once again, I heard a click. However, this one felt different. I don't know what it was about the collar, but I suddenly felt as if any power I had left vanished. I was his, and could do nothing about it. I felt something rise into my chest. Anxiety? No; I still felt pleasure. Maybe I was just more excited or scared. Either way, my gut sent me one overwhelming message. Connor had won.

To be continued in part III...
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Exciting and well written. Conner is a man who knows what he wants and apparently what he wants is you.
More please.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Great, rough start. Hope that Conner will keep it that way, this victim boy seems to ask for more...
Keep it up !
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

This is really well-written. Hope part 3 appears soon.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic