Trapped in the asylum (request) m/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Trapped in the asylum (request) m/f

Post by TheOldPirate »

... and then SBB woke up. Within seconds he wished he hadn't, as his reality had suddenly become some kind of nightmare.

It was dark; he couldn't see anything. Then he realized, a hood; he had a hood pulled over his head. He was otherwise relatively comfortable, lying on his back, arms folded casually across his chest, legs stretched straight out.

"Hmmpf bbllm grrrhhmm!" he shouted. Except what he meant to shout was something like, "Help me! Where am I? Why am I here?" There was something in his mouth, under the hood, preventing him from speaking.

He needed to reach up, pull off the hood, remove the gag. Except he couldn't move. He tried harder and, as he shook off the freshly-awake muzziness, began to struggle, to wriggle, to thrash.

It didn't take him long to understand that he was secured in a multi-point restraint device with additional straps keeping him in an enforced reclined position. Or in simpler terms, he was in a full body straitjacket, running from his head, down his neck, his torso, his legs, and covering his feet, strapped down onto a mattress.

Realization led to panic, which led to vicious thrashing and further attempts at shouting; "Rrrrffmm ffbbbff hhhhrrrmmmff!" But the ball was lodged in tightly, the straps held him firmly down, his canvas prison snug and tight, the fabric too heavy, too tough, to tear.

"Gggrrggfhh bbbllmmm!"

He immediately quieted when he heard a door open, the sound of someone stepping out of clogs, the pad of feet walking across a soft surface. "Well now," she said, "how's our favorite escapee feeling this morning? That was quite a night you had from what we've heard."

Who was this, what was she talking about? The last thing he recalled was a pub crawl with his friends. Someone had told him not to have that fifth pint, then there was a commotion at the far end of the bar, they'd all gotten up to see what was going on...

"I'll bet you'd like some nice thick porridge this morning," she continued, 'but first I think you'll want a bit of relief." As she said that, she opened at flap at his crotch and pulled out his surprisingly engorged cock. "Oh my, I don't recall all of this before." she continued, surprised. "Never mind, a quick pee and you'll feel much better!"

He felt the edges of the receptacle and, after a few moments of forcing himself to relax, became aware of the massive pressure on his bladder, and quickly relieved himself of what seemed an entire evening's worth of beer.

"Oh my, you were drinking a lot during your little excursion," she said, setting aside what must have been a very full receptacle. "Now lets get this porridge down while it's still warm."

He felt her unlacing the back of the hood and, after a few moments, was relieved to feel the cool air on his face, even as the sudden burst of light caused him to wince and close his eyes.

"Oh my, I totally forgot about the light," she said, turning away and clicking the switch off, bringing his painfully bright world down to a more comfortable level. He saw a kind-looking, matronly woman, thickening with encroaching middle-age, but with remaining hints of her girlish body.

"Now; the porridge!" she finished with a laugh.

And suddenly there was a tube in his mouth, placed through what must have been a hole in his gag. Something blissfully warm and delicious flooded his senses, suddenly making him realize how hungry he was. He eagerly swallowed until just before he felt he couldn't anymore; as if reading his mind, it stopped.

"Well now," she said, standing, "I don't suppose we'll need this anymore," tucking the hood into her tunic pocket. "And, well, you'll be more comfortable with this getting some air as well," she said as she gently patted his rapidly re-engorging member. "It wouldn't do to get your nice clean sleepsack all soiled, now would it?"

"I suppose they'll be here in a bit for exercise," she said, standing, "or they may want you to relax today, given all of the past few day's excitement." With that, she padded to the doorway on what he could now see were bare feet, slid into her clogs, before shutting and locking the door.

That was it? They'd left him here, massively bound and gagged, no explanation, no reason as to why he was so severly secured.

"Hrrmmff bbbggll fpptph!" he yelled, thrashing for all he was worth, desperate to be free, to awaken from this living nightmare. Struggling, thrashing, tugging, pulling...

... before realizing that there was some form of sedative in the porridge, allowing him to fall blissfully back to sleep, with the hope that when he awoke he'd be back in the real world, the sane world, the comprehensible world.

To be continued...
Last edited by TheOldPirate 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Straitjackets and stories featuring asylums have always been of some interest to me!

Lost a tiny bit of context with only noting that this was a story request but once I found and read the request, it made sense.

Seems to me (if you followed the request, which I believe you are) that the patient isn't the one that escaped and has been mistaken for the one that did. Curious to see where you take this!
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

Thanks! This is indeed fiction, but bits of it are taken from actual things I've done with gals in SJs.

I've never written a story where the guy was the victim, but I'm not finding it terribly difficult. In fact, I quite like the concept that a guy's genitals can be so completely, helplessly exposed while his legs are tied together (as opposed to a gal's, where she needs to be frogtied or something similar).

I have a few "true" stories here; I hope you'll check them out and leave some feedback!
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

Part Two

SBB awoke sluggish, groggy, logy; it was obvious hours had passed due to the changes in the light outside. He was still securely and helplessly tied-up, gagged, and strapped down, although the hood had (thankfully) not been replaced. His cock remained outside the straitjacket and was dutifully standing at full attention, almost painfully so.

He was in the process of trying to determine whether he badly needed to pee once again or was in need of some manual relief when the door opened. Nurse Jenkins came in, followed by another woman, much younger. Her tag said simply "Tabitha" so he assumed she was lower ranking. Eyes wide, a huge, hungry grin spread across her face.

"Oh my, you weren't lying were you?" she said, kneeling and closely inspecting his helplessly exposed, massively engorged cock. "And oh my ghod, so thick!" she added, licking her lips.

"Yah, it's somethig innit?" Jenkins replied. "I don't recall it being this massive before he escaped, but I suppose I wasn't paying attention."

Looking up at Jenkins she asked, "So this is okay, right? I mean, ghod, I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

"Yeah, it does get lonely here on these long shifts, that's for sure," she replied. "But he's not anybody, and draining that massive thing'll keep him calmer."

And just like that, SBB realized that she was going to rape him. "Fbbth hrrmmf grrrbbbll grah!" he shouted, shaking his head no no no, all while thrashing aand struggling so hard he was afraid he'd pull a muscle.

To absolutely avail; "Do you need him strapped down tighter?" Jenkins asked. "We just need to remember to loosen it before we leave."

"Oh no," Tabitha replied, unrolling a condom onto him. "A moving target is just more of a challenge!" With that, she dropped her panties, hiked up her skirt, straddled him, and slowly, so slowly, worked herself down onto his rock hard member. "Holy shit," she said, "He's like a living dildo! So hard, ghod..."

And with that he helplessly exploded inside her, cumming so hard he was certain he'd blown a hole right through the top of her head. His vision went black as he felt the throbbing and pulsing of her as she orgasmed, practically screaming.

"Quiet down lass," said Jenkins, "Or it'll be you wearing one of those gags!"

Moaning and panting with pleasure, Tabitha slid off of his now limp cock and worked her way forward, stopping when she was over his face, at which point she proceeded to grind away at his gag, her sopping juices dripping over his face.

"Don't suffocate the poor boy now!" she said. "Besides, look, he's hard again already."

SBB was one of those rare individuals who had a practically non-existent refractory period; that is, he easily got hard almost immediately after ejaculating. Previously he'd viewed it as a blessing, but just now it seemed more like a curse.

"Oh my," she replied, looking over her shoulder. "Hello! Let's get some more." With that, she moved back and again slid down, this time quickly, pushing it deep inside her. "Oh sweet jeeziz ghod that feels so goddamn good!" she said, riding him like a fresh bronco.

SBB was still trying to catch his breath, his face sodden from her sopping ministrations. As he helplessly, instinctively, humped his hips up-and-down, he groaned. His jism was expended, so there'd be no finish this time. She could ride him as long as she desired.

Panting and sweating from his helpless exertations, he felt the muscle contractions as she orgasmed again and again and again. He could barely breath through the relatively tiny straw-hole in the gag, and his nose was filled with the wet remnants of her. Seeing spots, he was certain he was about to pass out from lack of oxygen when she stopped, pulled herself off of him and stood up. "Oh ghod," she said breathlessly, "Oh ghod. Oh. Ghod!"

Turning to Jenkins, she asked, "Do you want to have a go?" gesturing, she indicated his cock. "I mean, look at that thing. It's just beggin' for another pussy!"

SBB strongly disagreed, but was entirely too worn out to engage even the little resistance he could helplessly offer. Suddenly, Jenkins was riding him. He focused on regulating his breathing, as he didn't want to pass out, certain he'd somehow be punished for such a lapse.

After what seemed like hours, she pulled herself off, sliding down a padded wall onto the padded floor, in the opposite corner from Tabitha.

"That thing," she began, pausing. "That thing... it's... he's like a machine. A fucking machine. A real-life Sybian!"

"I know!" Tabitha replied. "The other girls here are going to love him. Maybe we can charge money?"

Completely spent, utterly exhausted, SBB couldn't even manage a grunt or groan before he fell into blissful unconsciousness.

To be continued...
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

He’s died and gone to heaven hasn’t he. Oh let it be me, let it be me!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi [mention]TheOldPirate[/mention],
Please gender tag the tale.
Thanks,
Xtc
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic