Christmas Wrapping M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bigsmile21
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Christmas Wrapping M/M

Post by bigsmile21 »

“What kind of lowlife tries to rob a house on Christmas Eve? And what kind of idiot lowlife brings his wallet to an attempted robbery? Are you seriously named…Robbie the robber? Well, I guess fate only lets you go so far with a name like that. Do you think it was fate, Robbie, that drew you to my house this cold night? Were you hoping to sneak away with some valuable presents? Did you know that by coming here you became the most valuable present in the house?

“I’m asking a lot of questions. And I’m sorry you’re not able to answer with that gag in your mouth. You’re going to make a great surprise for my husband when he wakes up next morning. His big surprise this year was going to be a thick leather sleepsack. I’m so glad Santa sent one of his elves to help model it for him. Speak up if it starts getting a little hot in there with that rubber skin suit you’re wearing. Joe is a little stockier than you, but you filled it out pretty closely.

I’m also glad you also volunteered to model the other gear. The ankle restraints are 2 inches tall, made with big metal buckles, each locked with a small padlock and connected in the center with a larger lock. I wouldn’t bother fiddling with the locks since your hands are curled up tight balls in those leather fist mitts. Granted those leather fist mitts were from last Christmas but I think they help complete the look. The sleepsack is keeping your arms pinned to close to your side but the mitts are there to prevent any naughty finger fillet.

“Speaking of ‘naughty’, you’re definitely on the list, Robbie. I considered calling in the cops after our little scuffle in the hallway after I found you breaking in. I’m sure the officers in this town would not appreciate being torn away from their families on Christmas Eve to deal with some ruffian like you. But I don’t have to call them at all if you’d like to stay, Robbie. We’ve got some extra room downstairs if you’d like to help around the house. And it’s gonna take a lot of help around the house to get off my naughty list.

“Now, I need to get some more rest. You’re not going anywhere, and after I put on this hood you’re completely dependent on me to get out, to hear, to see. You’ll just be a wrapped present under the tree for Joe. A present with two nose holes. I really hope Joe likes his present. Sometimes we get each other things we know the other will like, so if Joe doesn’t like you I know I will. Sleep tight, Robbie. Remember, ‘not a creature was stirring; not even a mouse.’”
:)21
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Nicely done! Such a lucky burglar to enter a house so well prepared. 😀
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

That was an exciting story, and it nicely fits in with the time of the year. I hope it will get continued?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]bigsmile21[/mention] Nice story, mate. Short and sweet.
Well written, enjoyable, original and festive.

Padlocks, buckles, latex and sleepsacks are not my thing, but I still found this story to be a fun read.
Credit to your writing skills.

Merry Christmas!
Looking forward to reading more from you.

P.S- Don't forget to add this to the Story Catalogue section.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bigsmile21
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by bigsmile21 »

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! And I'll be sure to add this and my others to the catalog. Hopefully more tales to come!
:)21
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Pleasant reading!

I hope to see more of your stories here :)
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Tied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tied »

I wouldn't mind spending the holidays like this! Great writing. Please do continue if you get some further inspiration.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

😛😛😛😛😛
seeker_8_1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by seeker_8_1 »

Very nice story :) and really very nice Christmas gift :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic