Auntie and her Fantasy (M/F and F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Auntie and her Fantasy (M/F and F/M)

Post by radarlove67 »

Every so often I chat with my Auntie R on Facebook Messenger. She's always been younger at heart than my Uncle, and we have a catch-up about what they've been up to and the lastest family gossip. I've always had a secret passion for her, and had a few dreams about being tied by her and me returning the favour.

However, I'd never acted on it until a recent conversation.

R had recently seen the Irish actor Jamie Dornan, him of 50 Shades fame, in the BBC show 'The Fall'. Several scenes had intrigued her and she indicated that she wouldn't have minded being bound and gagged in a similar way. I of course was very excited and slightly embarrassed; but with a bit of nudging I ascertained that she'd like to try being bound, but she didn't feel she could ask my uncle.

So she asked me, if I'd be interested in 'helping'...
Last edited by radarlove67 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

So I agreed some ground rules and arranged to meet Auntie R at a railway station half way between their home in Cheshire and my stamping ground in the North East.

On the day, I pulled up in the car park and waited for R's train. In the boot I had an overnight bag, which had within it my 'kidnap kit'. She came through the exit and waved when she saw my car. She was wearing black leather knee boots, a black leather coat and a tight fitting pair of gloves. She climbed in and gave me a soft peck on the cheek. Her gloved hand brushed my cheek and she had an impish grin on her face, knowing what effect her outfit was having on me. Our conversations had covered my fetishes as well as her fantasies, so her teasing me was no surprise.

I started the car and headed off to a hotel I had found online, that was in a quite spot and far away from prying eyes...
Last edited by radarlove67 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Naughty Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Naughty Boy »

I (g)love the direction this is going! Please continue.
Interested in chatting with mature women who love to tie men.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

We checked in to the hotel and headed up to our room. R took her coat off as I carried our bags in. She gave me that impish smile again and walked over, throwing her coat on the chair. She tightened her gloves, flexed her fingers and then slid her hand inside my trousers.

Her leather gloved fingers caressed me as she gave a soft searching kiss.

The silk dress she had worn under her coat was smooth to my touch. I gently pushed her back and she sat on the edge of the bed.

I went to my 'kidnap kit' and removed an unlined pair of black leather gloves. I pulled them on slowly as R watched and then picked up several silk scarves. I gently tied her ankles with one scarf, I could see through her dress material how excited she was, and as I moved to her arms she removed her own gloves. I pulled her arms behind her back and tied her wrists together with another scarf.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

R moaned softly and I could she was nervously licking her lips. I gently put my hand over her mouth and whispered in her ear, reminding her of the safe-word/signal. I removed my hand and folder the next scarf in to a cleave-gag before I tied it tightly across her mouth.

The final scarf I tied across her eyes blindfolding her. I ran my hands over Auntie R's body, listening to her soft mmmphs through the gag.

Both of us were very excited, and I have to admit R looked gorgeous. Every so often she rustled in her dress and stretched the bindings. She didn't make much noise, and I decided to test that by sliding my hand up her thigh...
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

I carefully and slowly slid my hand above R's stocking tops and carressed her knickers. Auntie R's breath quickened through her gag and she made slight mewing noises.

I kissed her neck and increased the pressure on her knickers ever so slightly.

I could see she was trying to wriggle free, so tightened the scarves binding her wrists and ankles. She said something rude through her gag, as I resumed stroking her knickers.

R's thighs widened, and I could see what she wanted. But not yet...
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

I kept teasing R for a bit longer and then went to my kidnap kit. I removed my leather gloves and replaced them with black nitrile ones. Auntie R was moaning through her gag, and I could see she was extremely aroused.

I slid a hand inside R's knickers and pleasured her slowly.

Afterwards I untied R and removed her gag. I threw my nitriles in the bathroom bin and sat down back next to R.

We hugged and I held R in my arms, we didn't say anything; just lay and relaxed. After a while R sat back up and found her gloves at the side of the bed. She pulled them on and went for a root around in my kidnap kit. R turned with a big grin and showed me what she had found - a pair of handcuffs.

With my wrists cuffed behind me, R used a silk scarf to tie my ankles.

Auntie stood back to admire her handwork, and put her gloved hand over my mouth. She told me I had been a naughty boy and that she was going to get her revenge on me...
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Auntie R removed her gloved hand and went to her handbag. She opened it and pulled out something but I couldn't see what.

She appeared to be doing something but it wasn't until she turned that I realised what; by then it was too late.

R had a cotton facecloth in her hand, which she jammed over my mouth. I tried to shake my head but she held it tight in her other hand. The cloth was jammed securely and my head started to spin.

"Ssssh, just relax and it will soon be over", whispered R; the chloroform fumes made my head spin. I tried to shout but it was no good. R straddled me and watched me as the drug worked on me. Her leather gloved hands held my head and eventually I passed out..,
Last edited by radarlove67 5 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This great. I love the short chapters and the trading places. Keep going!

(But may I suggest gender tagging this before someone in authority catches up with you.)
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Good point and well made.

Short chapters were purely because I’m visiting family and the internet is a bit unreliable. Lol.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

When I came round I felt slightly nauseous and I took deep breaths to clear my head. As I did so, I realised I'd been undressed, and that I was bound to the bed by my wrists and ankles. My clearing head then became aware that Auntie R had pulled a chair up to the side of the bed and was watching me.

As I tried to lift my head up from the bed, she pushed my head back with her leather gloved hand. As I sank back to the bed, I did get a glimpse of R and spotted she had stripped down to her underwear. For an older woman R still had a lovely body and I felt some stirrings that confirmed I was recovered from being chloroformed.

R's hand moved from my head, where she has pushed me back, to my lips. She trailed a gloved finger across my mouth indicating I needed to stay quiet. That simple act brought me to attention down below and I gave a little gasp of pleasure.

Still watching me, she picked up a large white men's handkerchief that had been within my 'kidnap kit' and proceeded to gag me with it. Simple, classic, effective.

She slid a gloved hand over my erection and started to stroke it gently, the gasps through my gag elicited a smile on R's face and she placed her other gloved hand over my gag.

"Naughty nephews need to stay quiet or they get more chloroform".

My erection continued to build from R's gentle but firm ministrations and I moaned through the combined cleave gag and handgag...
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great story so far. I can’t wait to read more
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Thanks! 😃

I’ll add some more for sure.
Naughty Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Naughty Boy »

Oh my Lord this is fantastic!
Interested in chatting with mature women who love to tie men.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Glad you like it.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Thought you’d like it. How’s things?
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club