(New 4/20/19) THE STRANGER (M/M) - Trouble at State

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 3263

Post by Deleted User 3263 »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deleted User 3263

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deleted User 3263

Dylan lapto camera shot.jpg
Deleted User 3263

Deleted User 3263

Deleted User 3263

Deleted User 3263

Deleted User 3263

Deleted User 3263

Deleted User 3263

Deleted User 3263

A post to Dylan's Instagram, dated March 4:

"Meeting Mr. Lier got me like..."

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Im really looking forward to the payoff here, Im hopeful Lier will be exceptionally unforgiving
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Deleted User 3263

Dylan Tremont Instagram Lier.jpg
Deleted User 3263

[image]
TrueTremontTimes Meeting Mr Lier.JPG
[/image]
Deleted User 3263

[image]
Meeting Mr Lier p 1.jpg
[/image]
Deleted User 3263

[image]
Meeting Mr Lier p 2.jpg
[/image]
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Images have somehow been miniaturized. Even after clicking on an image, it's still too small to read. I'll try again on my desktop but this is rather disconcerting.
jay_write
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jay_write »

This story (or series of stories) has been a really enjoyable read, and the latest update really raises the stakes. I certainly know who I'm hoping is the winner of this game Mr. Lier is proposing.

I notice he doesn't say directly what will happen if Dylan loses... although he certainly implies what he would like to do with him.

At any rate, this was a fun update and I look forward to Dylan digging himself deeper and deeper into this hole he's found himself in.
Deleted User 3263

[image]
Dylan Tremont Instagram The Game Begins.jpg
[/image]
Deleted User 3263

[image]
TrueTremontTimes Blog Comments March 5.JPG
[/image]
Deleted User 3263

[image]
Ace of Clubs side x side.jpg
[/image]
Deleted User 3263

[image]
King of Hearts side x side.jpg
[/image]
Deleted User 3263

[image]
Jack of Spades side x side.jpg
[/image]
Deleted User 3263

[image]
2 of Diamonds side x side.jpg
[/image]
Deleted User 3263

[image]
Joker side x side.jpg
[/image]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic