A little story(M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A little story(M/F)

Post by Amm1973es »

A little story
Laura had been with a friend to go to an event on a dating website to accompany her, once there her friend did not take long to locate the person with whom she had been speaking on the Internet.

While talking with her date a man next to them turned around watching her standing next to the bar, Laura immediately noticed him.

He approached her with his glass in his hand ready to talk to her.

- Hello, I have never seen you around here.

- It's the first time I've come, my friend has insisted that I accompany her.

When the other couple heard them, they turned around and Laura could see how her friend smiled at her discreetly.

- I see you've met my friend, he's accompanied me.

- We look for seats at a table if you think, we'll be more comfortable.-
Suggested Laura's friend taking her drink.

The four of them chose a table at the back and they were talking, agreeing to meet again the next day at another date, when they left the premises, their friend congratulated her instantly.

- Never I would have thought that you could leave here with a date.

- It was thanks to him, he seemed a kind man at first sight.

- And it is, of course.

They kept talking until he got off at his subway stop, and at home he went to sleep immediately without thinking about tomorrow's appointment.
They continued seeing in double appointments until the third time in which her friend decided to see separately with his leaving her alone in front of him.

On the fourth occasion, they stayed in the same place where they met and when they entered, they saw him waiting at the same table they used when they were there.

- Hello, I see that we can finally see each other alone. I already wanted, but I did not want
offend my friend by proposing it.

- In part I was waiting for this moment, and you can see that my friend intuits it.

They sat at the table talking while they ate, when they finished they left the place to sit in a nearby park to make a not very cold night.

- It's a very good night, with a very clear sky." She said.

- If, it's very good here.- He said as he put his arm across his back.

Laura did not move allowing it and after a while they were kissing, time flew by and when she realized what time it was when she saw the clock, she left him.

- Shit, I'm late to take the subway." I exclaim, looking at the time.

- Don't worry about that, I'll take you in the car. I have it parked here nearby.

- Thank you, it's that the night buses have a bad combination for me
neighborhood and apart I do not like to take them during the week.

They went to a street not far away where he opened the car door letting her in.

- Where are we going?

- How about your house, I'm not tired yet.

- Are you sure? - I ask him looking at her.

- Of course, it starts at once.

His house turned out to be a two-story detached house in a town near the city, after putting the vehicle in the garage I turn it off.

- You can get off, you're at my house.

Upon entering the house I notice that it was well ordered with almost everything in its place, apart from modern decoration.

- As if you were at home, do you want something ?.

- For now nothing, what if I should go to the service.

-The last door on the left.

-Thanks, right now I'm back.

With the rush, she did not see that she opened the wrong door and when she turned on the light, what she saw left her speechless, inside the room there were several female mannequins with ropes wrapping around her breasts, some with clothes and others without her.

- But what is this?

The man, realizing what had happened, rushed to find her inside the room.

- I thought I had locked the room before I left, I did not want

You would see that part of me still.

Laura still without words observed the mannequins with a mixture of astonishment and horror.

- I suppose you want me to take you home, I understand and do not need to
say nothing.-said away.

- Wait a moment, this does not scare me. He just surprised me. - He said
touching one of the mannequins.

The fearful one approached the door again.

- I do not expect you to understand what you see, and if you consider me a sadist or
Perverted and you do not want to see me anymore I will understand.

- I would like to try to feel tied like these mannequins, although before let me go to the bathroom. - He said leaving the room.

He picked up a roll of string from the wall, still not believing what Laura had told him, and when he came out of the bathroom he saw how she had removed the stockings that covered her legs before only staying in her tight low-cut black dress.

- You should remove the support if it has metal rods that can be nailed
on the skin. - He suggested the.

- It is not rod, you can start whenever you want.- He said turning around.

After about ten minutes he had finished tying her up in front of a mirror to be observed.

- How about?

She tested his bonds by checking how firm they were and by feeling helpless in his hands he could not help but get excited by an emotion I could not explain.

- The ropes are tight, I can barely move my arms and much less let go

- Does that bother you?

- Oddly no, somehow I can not explain myself I like it.

- When you want, I untie you, just tell me.

- There is no rush, now I would like us to sit on the sofa.

They did not spend much time on the couch when they began to kiss and in barely half an hour they went up to their room where they lay down on the bed where he kissed and caressed her affectionately, he liked the feeling of helplessness in front of him ending up falling asleep in his arms .

He woke up the next day with the noises that I hear from below and got up from the bed still tied to go downstairs where he saw him making breakfast.

- I hope it's good what you're doing, I'm hungry.
He turned watching her still handcuffed and approached to kiss her.

- I think it's time to untie you, although I would like to be able to tie you again
again on future occasions if you have no problems.

- I would love it, of course.- I answer while she untie the knots.

A year later they got married and their games were enriching as well as their mutual love.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
First story that I wrote in a more adult tone, a while ago.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Deleted User 3087

Post by Deleted User 3087 »

I wonder if you are referring to rope corsets: http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2662...

Also, some suggestions for translations: "don't need to say anything" instead of "do not need to say nothing"; "coil of rope" instead of "roll of string".
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

I have reviewed the original text and it is correct, that is a GT thing, if that is the only mistake and you still understand you can give thanks.
I have translations into Spanish made by programs and there if I had imagination sometimes to know what had come out.
Next week I will put a second incursion in the adult field, although without a doubt it will seem something poor and morbid to many of them because they are not so "extreme" in my tastes.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic