Brothers Reward m/ff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Brothers Reward m/ff

Post by WyattW5 »

Story continuation from Sisters Favour and Sister favour sleepover

Continuation idea by Mask6185

Daryl arrives home after taking a half shift at work surprised to find the house empty. Plans in his mind began to formulate play video games down on the big screen, order a pizza and binge a new show. Or look up some adult content on the internet. Opting for the last idea he began to change from his uniform to find a gentle knock on the door.
Turning a little annoyed Daryl opens to find Vanessa standing in the door way wearing a wind breaker jacket with the school logo volleyball logo on it

“heya Vanessa, Caitlin isn’t home yet” she nods looking around

“oh I know she is helping set up the gym for the dance tomorrow she should be back in an hour or so, so I figured I could wait for her hear if you don’t mind”

Giving an innocent pout Daryl nods inviting her inside she unzipped the coat and let it hand from her shoulders

“of course come in, can I get you something”

politely taking her coat to reveal her tight volley ball jersey clinging to her form snugly tight to her arms and waist. Her volley ball shorts were extremely short going down just passed her groin, if she hiked them up any more she could give the boys at school a good show She walks with him to the living room

“I would like a water please?”

asking sweetly Daryl ran to the fridge grabbing a bottle and returning handing it to her she smiles accepting it he inclines for her to sit down on the couch

“you were always so polite, I never did get around to thanking you for our tug party last week”

Daryl shrugged mumbling it was a simple accident smiling at him she examines his outfit.

“did you just get home from work?”

Daryl nods looking at his dirty work uniform all black with white green and red on the sides working at a pizzeria his outfit got a little doughy

“yes, I did a split shift with a coworker”

he nods eyeing him up as sitting down on a chair across from her she looks to him feeling a bit anxious waiting for something.

“your sister may well be gone for an hour”

Daryl nods reluctantly unsure where she is going with this placing her hands in front “can we play a quick tie up game”

smiling Daryl pretends to think on it a look of contemplation on his look made Vanessa wary.

“okay, however I want you tied though” nodding she smiles at him

“yes sir”

Daryl smiles running upstairs to grab his pack taking a coil of rope she sits he commences to tie her hands behind her back cinching the ropes behind her. Looking back on him smiling as he grabs another coil of rope tying her ankles she tested then and she felt secure looking down helping her sit up she looks back at Daryl who helps her stand using his arm to support her he took a longer coil of rope and ties it around her waist

“wait before you apply any more rope could you please blindfold me?” Daryl nods taking the little bandana folding it to a band he ties it around her eyes. Checking to see it secure she nods and Daryl continues with the rope around her waist lacing it between her legs applying a tight rope down her tight bottom to her womanhood making her moan quietly whisper

“I forgot how good this feels”

biting her lip in anticipation Daryl begins to tie above and below her knees while his hands were fiddling with the rope around her knees something strange began to move around his manhood feeling two sock covered feet almost massaging his manhood

“it seems I owe you from last time you were my guardian angel leading me safely through the house, perhaps I could lead you through something”

her feet moved him like putty before finally moving out of reach for her feet making her pout Daryl approaches her backside tying her elbows and her chest connecting a rope from her bosom to her knees making her body counteract her legs and vice versa, tied around her bosom he whispers

“if you are going to grope me, only fair”

Getting a good handful on both breasts making her groan in pleasure as Daryl began to use the tips of his fingers to brush pinch the little nipples poking through the volleyball jersey. Moving one hand down Daryl began to nibble the back of Vanessa’s neck getting her attentive to his touch before a tug alerted her to the crotch rope between tugging the rope up and down Vanessa groans into Daryl’s ear alerting him to an addition he forgot.

“Quiet time”

Nodding as Daryl grabs a wet cloth before filling her mouth taking a black ace bandana tying a cleave gag. Before taking a long black cotton scarf around her mouth just below her nose. Listening to her huff and hum into the gag Daryl feels her bosom, she continued to grope his manhood. Smiling to himself Daryl did not want to have too much fun yet standing up Daryl looks down on her

“This will be the leash, understand” nodding he helps her stand up

“I want to play a little game, called walk the rabbit”

her head quirked to a side before he explained the goal was for her to follow his lead, hopping like a rabbit for as long as she could. Liking the sounds of the game she nods vigorously. Before Daryl untied the cinch of the crotch rope entwining the rope around the waist band of her pants Daryl smiles walking her along he watched her hunched forward making a hop.

With two steps from him she hopped once soon he was beginning to increase the stride of his steps and she increased her hops. After five minutes Daryl could hear her panting like crazy between the knee and chest rope crushing her breasts to the crotch rope mercilessly shaking her mound she stopped no matter how much Daryl pulled she refused to go further clinging to a door turning around Daryl smiles

“are you done then?”

Nodding wearily Daryl hoist her over his shoulder carrying her up stairs into his sisters room placing her back to the head board using the crotch rope he tied around the foot board

“I think Caitlin will enjoy the little present I left her”

Vanessa said nothing when she heard the door close simply left to her devices tied down gagged, the crotch rope still tightly bound. She took deep breathes moving it just slightly as she tried to keep herself motivated.

(Thirty minutes pass)

A soft hand touched her leg making her jump alarmed as a result her crotchrope got excruciatingly painful moaning as she tried to straighten herself but the crotch rope did nothing but provide torment.

“oh my nessy”

the tension eased as Caitlin helped her sit up again feeling the bound body before her Caitlin began to kiss her gagged lips and caress the tightly bound bosom.

Daryl had told Caitlin he left a present in her room he could she was expecting her girlfriend tied down. Daryl now set to complete his list of things he wanted to do solo. A knock on the door Daryl answers surprised and stricken to find Nina on the other side

“hello Daryl”

“hey Nina...”

Stuttering to find words she beats him to the punch asking to come in he said yes and offered refreshment she asking for water.
Running to the kitchen he filled a glass and bolted back in speed she was wearing a small hoodie and pair of track pants keeping her warm

“so what can I do for you?”

He asks helping her to the couch making her giggle at his nervous shakily guide her to the couch she smiles sitting forward

“Caitlin asked me to come over to help with some homework”

Nodding Daryl informs her that Caitlin may be occupied for the next half hour or more and Nina doesn’t seem distressed she began talking to Daryl asking him questions mostly regarding the tie ups games. Answering as honestly as he could without cracking open like a can of tuna she smiles

“I have not had such a thrill like that before, do-do you think we could play a quick round?”

“Do you trust me?”

“Daryl tie me up good and tight, and if you do it good I’ll let you in on a little secret”

standing up Daryl rushes to gather a few bits and pieces when he came back he found her no longer wearing the hoodie and sweat pants but a black one piece swim suit. Her hands crossed behind her back as if begging him to start taking black sash he tied it around her eyes

“I love your blindfold’s add an extra feeling of helplessness”

“But not fear?”

“No, I trust the hands I am in”

“Why?”

“Through the years you and I have been in school together, you’ve always been one of those considerate guys”

Nodding as Daryl now takes a rope around her wrists cinching tight. Moving up to her elbows then around her shoulders to her chest acknowledging the bosom just at his head he shakes his head knowing this would only be a quick little TUG. Tying a rope to her knees keeping her fairly secure, tying her ankles Daryl connects a hogtie and lets her stay on her knees.

“So what do you think?”

Nodding feeling the bonds tighten as she strains the ropes but they held fast blindly looking down on her body unable to see anything but testing the limbs anyway she looks up

“would you like to know a secret?”

“I am listening?”

“I’ve always had a crush on you”

“would you be offended, if I had a little fun with you?”

“thought you’d never ask”

Anticipation made him ecstatic feeling around her bosom she moans softly at his touch smiling she leans back to nibble his ear rubbing down her body to her mound he felt bare. Forgetting his secret weapon he began to fashion a crotch rope single handedly. When the crotch rope fashioned he gave a slight tug making a loud grunting noise she looks to him

“oh you little”

Biting down on his ear Daryl let a smirk dawn his lips taking a wad of cloth he stuffed it in her mouth making her mumble into the cloth, taking small bandana and knotted the middle. Stuffing the knot between her teeth taking a third scarf tying it around her nose and mouth. Daryl was content to hear a little

“hmph”

Feeling around his groin she found his member erect and ready to play feeling the hardness in his pants she began to touch and feel. Making him moan softly he takes the crotch rope like a leash and begins to pull making her moan aloud. The other hand still groping massaging her tight little shoulders.

Letting go he stood up walking around front of her sitting down on the couch looking down on her smiling. She follows the leash inching her way on her knees. Her bound knees made her slip falling forward her chest landed on his lap and her head just to his buckle, looking down Daryl waited to see what she would do.
Surprised when her gagged mouth began to roam around his groin giving little gag kisses on his member. Now under her full attention she stroked it with her cheek. Nearly making him explode in his trousers he stopped her before he could get too far sliding her belly on the floor Daryl took the crotch rope lead and with different twists and turns made her emit.

“Mmmph uhmph, hhhmmpph”

“Umph oph phm”

mumbling incoherently the gag talk was more then enough to make Daryl erupt jizzing his work pants he shrugged it off and threw the soiled trousers in the laundry hamper leaning down on the floor in his boxers

“you made me soil myself, I think you should pay for that”

“hoph?”

a sharp rap against her bottom made her groan, before another sharp slap to her bottom each one made her erupt a little grunt but his hand began to smooth the skin around her bottom.
Five raps each cheek Daryl tugged on the lead between spanks making her tremble on the floor an unusual shake, Daryl had never seen before curious he looks down on the floor dampness covered a small area of her swimsuit imagining she had enough. He unties the crotch rope, hogtie chest rope, elbows wrists and knees before she removed the blindfold to see Daryl bashfully untying her when he finished he sat there baffled and almost ashamed before he tried to speak she leans across her cloth covered lips kissing him. When she pulls back they untied the gag and she kissed him properly.

(Ten minutes pass)

Caitlin and Vanessa come down to find Nina and Daryl cuddling on the couch smiling Nina looks to her friends sitting forward but keeping Daryl’s hand in hers “have fun girls?”

“You bet, you girly?”

Looking to Daryl she leans against his shoulder snuggling into his arm affirming they had a good time Caitlin sat down next to Daryl leaning next to him

“so how was my brothers reward?”

“Well worth my sisters favour”

Mask6185 I hope you like, please comment any feedback.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Man, I'd love for these stories to continue....
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Loved this - definitely prefer the consensual stories!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Good continuation. Could use some better punctuation :-) It will make the story easier to read.
Are you going to add more parts?
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic