Just another casual selfbondage story self/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Shanya
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Just another casual selfbondage story self/f

Post by Shanya »

Finally the day is here. My roommate is leaving town to go see her family for Chinese New year! Finally I can have a quiet(no pun intended) self bondage session.
I waited till she has left and after 20 minutes, I start preparing for my self bondage. I take my trusty scissors that I had since 10 years ago, a bundle of cotton ropes, a yellow foam ball, beige medical wrap and zip ties.
I change into my favourite self bondage outfit which is a pink lycra crop top and a black lycra leggings which hug my ass and breast snugly. I usually don't wear any underwear underneath my outfit so I can feel the rope running against my skin better
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/96/59/7a ... 19afbf.jpg

I start by dimming the lights in the room and leaving the scissors on the floor in another room. Then I start with my favourite tie, a croth rope. I tie a rope around my slim waist and slip a well placed knotted rope between my crotch. I test it out by yanking the rope. I can't help but to moan as the knot rubs my libia. Then I tie a rope above and below my ample breast and clinch it on both sides, making then squeeze my breast when I try to move my shoulders. Then I start with my favourite part of a bondage, gags! I was seriously pondering to use my roommates panty or my foam ball but decided to go with foam ball. I can use the panty for my next session. I push the foam ball into my mouth as it fills my cavity to then maximum. Then I press the medical wrap over my full lips and starts to find it around my head until 10 wraps has been completed. I test out the gag by trying to scream but having my cavity filled and my tongue trapped underneath, I probably only can muster a soft moan.
Then I kneel down and start to work on the legs. I tie a piece of rope around my ankle and clinch it tightly so it's snug and nice. Then I bend my knees and tie an extra rope, connecting my ankle tie to the crotch rope and tying it short so I'm in a almost ball tie and each time I yank my leg, the knot burries deeper into my crotch. Then for the last touch, I slips two zip ties at opposite direction around the ankle ropes and slips my hand into each and move it until its snug around each wrist. Then the fun begins. I begin to struggle and moan and occasionally kick to stimulate my crotch. I was in a ecstatic state that I doubt any drugs can give this helpless Asian here.
Alas, all that good must come to an end. So I decided after an hour it's time to free myself. I start to slowly move to the opposite room, by slowly hopping and stimulating myself to get to where I kept the scissors. I finally got the scissor. The funny thing about a 10 year old scissor is that it was break in the most unconvinient of times. As I try to cut my wrist's zip tie, the screw that kept both blades together drops and both scissors break into two different blade.
I just look at that blade while my heart breaks into million pieces.
How am I gonna explain this to Yuan!? Wait am I gonna stay like this?
I yank my legs in frustration and regretting imidiately as the knot burries itself deep into my crotch and stuck there,just being a nuisance.
"Great .. Like can this get even worse ?"
I'm sure the god of misfortune was eavesdropping because as soon as I thought about it, I heard the door opening.
Yuan, "Hey Shanya! You in here? I forgot my wallet and... Woaa..!"
As I lie there on the floor all tied up and flustered, I think to myself, "Perfect, just perfect. "
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

That was a great read. Very well-written and the ending leaves it open as to whether or not there will be more to the story. I sure hope this is just the beginning!
Shanya
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shanya »

There might be more stories about my fictional adventures . I'll leave this ending to the reader imagination ;)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I seriously enjoyed this and as we’ve chatted over the years both here once or twice but mainly at the old site it’s great to see you’re writing now as well :)

And I could just imagine what I’d do to you if I found you like that you naughty girl ;)
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Well told. I suppose it's just as well Yuan came home when she did. At least you didn't have to wait hours to be embarrassed. And now Yuan knows your little secret, which may turn out for the best.

Thanks for posting!
Shanya
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shanya »

Bandit666 wrote: 5 years ago I seriously enjoyed this and as we’ve chatted over the years both here once or twice but mainly at the old site it’s great to see you’re writing now as well :)

And I could just imagine what I’d do to you if I found you like that you naughty girl ;)
Thank you! :D
Shanya
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shanya »

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago Well told. I suppose it's just as well Yuan came home when she did. At least you didn't have to wait hours to be embarrassed. And now Yuan knows your little secret, which may turn out for the best.

Thanks for posting!
I hope it does. Now I don't have to just rely on self bondage anymore ;)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Love this story. The outfit is amazing too, bet you looked stunning bound in it.
Andris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Andris »

A fun story to read, well done :)
Just a friendly switcher from north Austria.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic