After Workshop (M/F) - helping a friend learn the ropes.

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

After Workshop (M/F) - helping a friend learn the ropes.

Post by DioA »

“Hey Jenna.” I said “I loved the story that you submitted for workshop. I do have some critiques for it though. Your main character Evelyn wasn’t restrained properly by the intruder. The flimsy bindings on her wrist and the little cloth over her mouth wouldn’t hold anyone longer for a minute. If you were trying to instill peril in the reader, you’re going to have to restrain her better.”
“Dio, what are you talking about?” Jenna asked. “Why does the way she’s bound matter to the rest of the story.”
“It’s to make it more believable. It would be like trying to take down Godzilla with a butter knife. It won’t be believable and any critic would say so.” I replied. “I’d help you make it more believable if you want.”
“Well, you do always submit the best work for workshop. I’ve got nothing else tonight, could I come over to your place and work on it?” she asked.
“You just want me to make you dinner again.” I said.
“I can want more than one thing.” she said. “ Besides, I know you like having me around. You get lonely living alone.”
“Fine, hop in.” We started to drive back to my place. It was the first warm day of spring. I’m pretty immune to the cold so I had been wearing shorts for awhile, but everyone else was wearing them today. I was wearing a black t-shirt with greek letters one it, jeans, and tan birks. Jenna was wearing an oversized sweatshirt with black Nike athletic shorts and matching Nike crew socks along with black birks. She had slipped them off and put her feet up on my dashboard. She knows how that drives me insane. I fight the urge to say something. We arrived back a my condo moments after.
We go inside and sit down on the couch. She pulls out her MacBook and pulls up her short story. “Okay, what sounds wrong with what I’ve described here?” she asked.
“Okay, well only tying up her wrist means she can run away. She also can speak pretty well through the tiny gag you’ve put in her mouth. Really, the only thing keeping her down is fear from the burglar.” I replied.
“I would think that the fear would be enough to keep her down.” Jenna replied with. “I wouldn’t want to anger him.”
“You also have to remember that the burglar would relish in getting to tie up this beautiful young woman.” I replied with. “He also might think that she would try and attack him. She might know where a gun is, or grab a knife and stab him in the back. If you want, I can demonstrate how easily it would be to get out of the binds and sneak up on the burglar.”
“What?” she asked. “Does this mean you’re going to tie me up?”
“How about this. I’ll go start dinner once you’re tied up. I won’t turn around unless I hear you make any loud noises. If you can escape and tag me I’ll help you with what you should write.” I said.
“I guess if that means you’ll make dinner.” she said. “Do you have anything to tie me up with?”
“I think so.” I said. I had a rather sizeable collection of rope, gags, vibrators, etc. I grabbed some red nylon rope and a matching red bandana from my room. Back in the living room I presented my materials. “Why do you have this stuff just lying around.”
“Mountain climbing.” I said.
“We live in Iowa, there’s no elevation here.” she replied.
“I was supposed to go for spring break before John cancelled our trip to Colorado.” I replied. “Please turn around.”
Jenna placed her hands behind her back. She really did have a lovely figure. I couldn’t believe that a girl like her would even talk to me, let alone tie her up like this. I crossed her wrist and cinched the rope with the knot away from her fingers. I wasn’t going to make this any easier than it already was. “How’s that?” I ask.
“It’s tight but not too tight.” she said. “Do I have to worry about the loss of circulation in my hands?”
“Not as long as I can slip two fingers between the rope and your skin. Now it’s time to gag you. Please open your mouth. I’m going to fold this bandana, it’s clean don’t worry, and tie it in your mouth.”
“Okay.” She said. I placed the thickest part of the bandana in her mouth and tied it off behind her head. “Now try and say something.”
“I can say mostly everything.” she replied. “I guess it really isn’t that effective of a gag, is it?”
“Okay, now get free. I’m going to go start dinner. Pollo con Arroz fine?” I ask. She mutter something from under her gag. “Sounds good.”
I turn on the stove, starty frying the rice, chopping the vegetables, preparing the chickens. A few minutes later I hear someone say “It smells great in her.” Jenna was standing behind me with the bandana around her neck. “You were right, it was way too easy to get out of. What should I do?”
“I’ll show you after dinner.” I said.
After dinner she sat back down on the couch and said “How should she have been tied up?”
“Okay, here’s how I would do it.” I said. “I would tie her wrist behind her back like the way they are.”
She picked up the rope and said “Show me. I want to see if you really know what you’re talking about. I got out of your last one pretty easy.”
“Okay.” I said. “You’ve asked for it. I’ll show you what would be a better way to be tied up.” I took her wrist behind her back and tied them again. I then said “Put your legs up on the couch.” I wrapped rope around her socked ankles and below her knees. She looked amazing all trussed up like that.
“Okay, this seems like you just tied up my legs. How is this much better than before?” Jenna asked.
“I think I’ve had enough of you talking.” I said. “I’m going to show you how to properly be gagged.” I took the bandana from earlier and folded it into a ball. I then tied another bandana over her mouth. I think started tickling her and heard her mmmppphhh under her gag. “See.” I said.
I then thought that it was time to complete her tie. I wrapped a bandana around her eyes and tied her wrist to her ankle ropes hogtying her. It was fun to hear her make those little gagged noises. I felt that she couldn’t properly enjoy her bonds on the couch so I undid the rope connecting her hands to her ankles and picked her up. I placed her on my king sized bed and let her roll around some more. “Do you think this is better if you wanted someone to stay tied up?” I asked. She shook her head yes. “Are you having fun?” Another yes. “Can I try something else with you?” A third yes. I took off her blindfold and gag. “Can I have something to drink?” she asked.
I untied her and gave her some water. “I’ve got one more tie I want to show you. I think you’ll really like this one.”
“Okay, but let me take off this sweatshirt first. It’s really hot under here.” She said as she took off her shirt, revealing her black sports bra and perfect breast. “Okay what do you have?”
“I think you’ll like it. Lie down on the bed.” I said. As she did, I took rope from under the bed and secured it to her left hand, then her right. I stood up and looked at the beauty under me. “I can hardly move. Do you always have ropes like this?” she asked as I secured her legs to opposite corners of the bed.
“Only when I’m expecting to integrate the heiress of the Delacroix fortune.” I said as I locked a ball gag in her mouth. “Now are you going to tell me the code to the safe?”
“There isn’t a safe.” she said under her gag. “There isn’t a safe.” The words don't come out of her mouth very well. I pretend to get angry with her.
“I know theres a safe, and you're going to tell me where it is.” I started tickling her sides. She erupted in laughter. My fingers stimulated her neck, her underarms, her knees and she was loving every moment of it. I pulled the gag down from her mouth. “Now tell me where the safe is.”
“Do your worst.” she said. “I’ll never tell you.” I then pulled the ball gag back into her mouth.
“You asked for it.” I said. I grabbed a vibrator and started teasing her with it. She became very excited. She started moaning like crazy. I was very hot. After awhile I turned it off and took her gag off. We looked at each other for a few seconds, and then began kissing. “Undo my legs and you can do whatever you want to me.” she said. I untied her legs and slipped her shorts off. After a few hours of playing these games with her I thought I was going to die. We started the act, and after finishing I collapsed on top of her. I loved lying on her chest. I undid her hands before we both passed out from our revising session.