Meeting at the beach (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 3170

Meeting at the beach (M/F)

Post by Deleted User 3170 »

So I see you tanning on the beach in a black and pink bikini. You look sexy as all get out, it was one of those bikinis that has tassels on the side and scrunches slightly in back.

I come over and we chat for a while, I drink in your looks. I notice how even at the beach you where some rather high heels that have the straps go up your legs. Then we decide to go to your place.

We get back to your place and immediately start making out. Tongues intertwined. My hands explore your body. I you roughly by you butt and pick you up and push you against a wall, and you wrap your legs around me.

My hands reach up to the back of your head and I pull your head back by your hair.

“I’m going to tie you up,” I say.

You look me in the eyes and just nod and say, “YES, I have some...toys under my bed.”

I follow you to your bedroom and push you on the bed, and just look at your body.

“Roll over and lie on your stomach”

I look under the bed and find ropes, handcuffs, blindfolds, gags.

“My my you are kinky...we are going to have fun!”

You move to take off your 4 inch heels.

“Don’t, keep them on... I find it very sexy to tie up a woman In heels.”

I take your ankles and cross them and then wrap the white rope around it 4 times. Tight enough so it doesn’t cut the circulation but you can’t move them. You can only barely role your feet around. I then take your hands back and tied them together with your palms out. Again about 5 times with only enough room to move your fingers. I take a pair of the handcuffs and put them on you just above your elbows. Now I take rope and wrap it around the rope on your wrists and now lift your legs as well. I run the rope around one foot and lock it into the heel of your shoe, the do the same to the other so that now you can’t roll your ankles. I pull it tight. So that your back arches and breasts push out against your bikini top. I take one of your lace blindfolds and put it on you.

“Where do you keep your lingerie?”

You tell me where and I rummage through it all, all the lacy panties, thongs, stockings, bras, and pantyhose. I pick up a couple things and come back over to you. I grab the back of
Your hair and lift up your head and kiss you passionately. Our lips and tongue don’t stop kissing for what must have been 5 minutes. I pull away and you leave your mouth open for more. I take the opportunity and shove one of your lacy thongs in your mouth and then take a ball gag and strap it in. Then I take your pantyhose and pull it over your head and tie the loose ends around your head. Then I snake a pair of stocking through the pantyhose and back to your hands pulling your head back.

*Whack
I slap your ass

You jump a little and squirm.

Again whack
It’s not too hard but it makes a nice sound that echoes.

And again
You squirm more and more obviously getting turned on.

I lean down to you and whisper, “You keep squirming like that and you’ll loose your bikini bottoms.”

The only sound you make is “mmmmmpphhhhh”

*whack*....

The end

So there you were hogtied while wearing 4 inch heels, and a bikini. You’re gagged with your thong and ball gag to keep it in place, blind folded, with pantyhose stretched over your head.

After a couple more spankings, you butt has turn a little red, but you’ve stopped squirming.

“It seems you’ve gotten used to my hands..I’ll have to find something with some more kick.”

All you can do is make a very muffled “mmfff” sound.

I pull my leather belt off and make a popping sound with it. The grabs your attention because you freeze. I test to see how hard you like it. I start of light a small hit. You do nothing. A little harder, and I see you clench your butt muscles. Again little harder, and I see you butt clench, and your go into fists. Another one that is harder and this time you add a carnal moan. I know that’s how you like it.

I go on doing this for a while longer. I start to see whelps and feel I should stop, but I hear your pleasurable moans, so I continue. A little while longer and I tell that your sounds go from pleasurable to straight pain screams.

I stop and put your gently on the ass and say, “I’ve got to get something, don’t go anywhere.”

I see your head attempt to lower by you relaxing but it’s held in place by the pantyhose and stockings.

I leave and come back and get on to the bed next to you. All of a sudden you feel something cold on your ass. You jerk.
“It’s ok, I’m just putting some ice on you, to make sure I didn’t hurt you too much...don’t pay attention to the fact that I’m holding the ice cube in my mouth.”

I ice down your butt with the ice in my mouth while my hands fondle other parts of your body. From the squirms and soft moans, I can tell you’re enjoying it.

After I’ve finished I start to undo your bonds. You have nice little rope marks on your wrists and ankles, but nothing too serious. I take off the pantyhose hood then say,”When I take out the ball gag DO NOT spit out your thong just yet, understand?”
You nod your head.
I flip you on to your back and lay on top of you and start to undo your ball gag, while you’re still blindfolded.
I take out the gag and immediately follow it up with my lips pressed to yours. Our tongue fight furiously the lacy fabric in your mouth. You push it a little into my mouth and then I push it back to yours and we do this tongue dance for a few minutes until I grab your thong with my teeth and pull it slowly from your moth.

“Get up and take a shower, when you get out, I’ll have what I want you to wear on your bed. Put that and the blindfold on...our fun has just begun. By the way my name is Patrick”

Part 3

As you shower I pick out your next outfit.

You come out to find I’ve pick this for you(https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1404/ ... 1550713392). With some high heels like this (https://www.shoestyle.net/wp-content/up ... -Steel.jpg)

With a note that read:
“Anna,
Put this on and your blindfold on and lay on your back on the bed with your arms stretched out.”

You do as your told and wait.

I come in and slowly loom you up and down eyes feasting on your body especially your feet.

I grab 2 pairs of handcuffs and tightly handcuff your hands to the headboard. That’s when you start to feel the light touch of some soft fabric along your stomach you laugh and thrash and kick.

I grab your ankle and pull it to a corner of the bed and I first notice the anklet you’re wearing. I do the same to your other ankle, so now you are spread eagle on your bed wearing only a blindfold, bra, panties, and high heels.

I attacked your torso tickling you furiously. You laugh, kick and squirm and fight. I notice that your have too much movement in your legs. So I add to the rope.

I take rope and tie it in between your ankles. So that now you can pull your legs in or out. Then I move to your knees. I tie both about and below your kneecap and then chinch the rope tight between your legs so you can’t spread them. Even more rope is needed now. Now I thread rope from the outside of your knees to bed frame and make it tight. So now everything from you waist down can move.

I look down and notice a feather..I take and run it all over your body. You laugh hard and fight your bonds, but nothing budges. I continue for hours until your body is glistening with sweat, and you are panting heavily from the tickling.

I lift your head up gently and put a large pillow underneath it and come up next to your face. We make out again and I slowly lift your blindfold.

“I want you to see what is going to happen next...”

So then I ever so slowly down your body, I nibble you neck, then go to your breasts where I lick, bite, suckle them all while keeping your bra on. I hear the sounds of the handcuffs clanking on the headboard so I know you’re not going anywhere. I continue down drawing a line with my tongue from in between your breasts to your belly, and to you belly button where I lick and stick my tongue in. You laugh and squirm, and throw your head back. I continue down, my face only a few inches from your crotch, and I see it in your eyes. You want me to dive in. But I say, “Not yet...”

I keep eye contact with you as I go farther down all the way to your feet. And that’s when I start worshipping them. I start on the outside of the shoes, where I lick every part that I can reach, and do it slowly to. To make sure all parts are cleaned by my tongue. I move down to the heel and suck on the the stiletto and make sure to end it with a satisfying pop.
After I’m satisfied with the job on your shoes, I slowly remove them and start lick your feet. I start from the heel and lick up to your toes. Tasting some sweat from the intense tickling earlier, but I don’t care, in fact I increase my worship. I lick up and down, side to side. Then I suck on each of your toes individually. Getting my tongue deep between your toes. I find you have a tie ring on. I oh so gently suck it off with my mouth and then put it back on. And that’s only one foot. Then I do the exact same to the other. After your feet have been cleaned with my tongue, I put your heels back on.

I climb back up to you face to face and that’s when you say, “that was amazing...but now untie me...it’s your turn.”
Bondthonf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondthonf »

Loved it!

Hope this is not the end of it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic