Recognition (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Recognition (F/M)

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

Maya: Hi, babe. How are you?
Andre: Desperate to see you. I’m at the gym right now
Maya: Again?! You’re gonna need new clothes if you keep doing it
Andre: What else can I do? Every time you send me a photo in your swimsuit, well, let’s say that I miss you more
Maya: And I’ve been saving my bikini pics
Andre: It’s been a very long month without you, and I’m not just talking about sex
Maya: Aww. But we’ll finally meet tomorrow. Your place, right?
Andre: Yep, I’ll be home alone.
Maya: Can’t wait
Andre: Love you
Maya: Love you too

Andre was trying to impress Maya. They had been dating for over a year now, pretty much since they met in their freshmen year in college, but those damn holidays with her family in Mexico had been too long, now it all felt almost like a first date again. He had the apartment for himself since his roomie was also away for the holidays and wouldn’t be back till Sunday afternoon.

The bell rang, and he let her in. When he opened the door and saw her, he put his arms around her in a caressing but tight hug. Her new tan highlighted her green eyes and made her voluptuous figure even more appealing, if that was possible. She had let her long, black and straight hair down, letting it cover her shoulders, which is more than what her top would do.

She held him just as tight, but when they separated, she could appreciate all those hours of hard work out. Andre had always been a jock, but in that month, he grew bulkier. If he went to the gym every time he longed for her, he must have must have really missed her. Not that he was an amorphous muscle bag, he had the body of a Greek sculpture. His short wavy hair was a little disheveled, just the way she liked it. He was wearing a black T-shirt that let every form of his body to be noticed, and that fresh cologne that she gave him in his birthday.

After some light dinner and a brief nice talk about each other’s life during those weeks, they couldn’t wait any longer and went straight to his bedroom. He was about to take her top off, when she stopped him.

-What’s wrong? – he asked a bit puzzled.

-You have cultivated that body of yours and I wanna take my time, so why don’t we make it a little more interesting.

-What do you have in mind? – a flirting smirk crossed his face.

-Do you have playing cards?

In the first round, he lost his T-shirt. He let her take it off, slowly peeling it over his head. His shoes came off next, followed by the socks. When he lost his pants, he was a little frustrated that he hadn’t win any time so far, but her seductive way to undress him, made him forget about it. When he lost the last round, though, he was kind of annoyed, yet, he didn’t let it show and tried to play cool.

-So, what do we do now? – he asked as soon as she took his briefs off.

-I guess we can always cuddle – Maya replied with a faked sigh.

-What?!!

-Don’t blame me. It’s not my fault that you’re such a lousy player.

-What about some extra rounds?

-That wouldn’t be fair. You have nothing else to lose.

He grunted heavily as he let his head fall back.

-Unless…

-Yes? – his eyes were promptly looking back at her.

-I could concede three extra rounds…

-OK

-If you win two out of three, I’ll be as naked as you.

-Great! – his pearly smile was as broad as it could.

-But if you lose…

His smile faded a little as he payed more attention to what was coming next.

-I’ll tie you up, and you will be mine for the night, to do as I please.

This was new to their relationship. They had never tried anything that kinky and he had never been trussed up before. Even so, he desperately wanted her, and he trusted her completely, so they started with the extra rounds. Needles to say, she won the first two, rendering a third one useless.

-Wow! Where did you learn to play cards? – Andre was perplexed.

-My family loves board games, and this enters their definition of such.

-Strip bondage poker? – he asked, raising an eyebrow.

-Laugh all you want. In the meantime, turn around and cross your wrists behind your back.

-Maybe I should have dinner with your family more often – he joked as she wrapped his belt around his wrists, tightly but not uncomfortably.

-My mom would spank your ass in the game.

-Don’t you mean kick?

-No – she answered close to his ear, just as she gave a final tug to his binding.

He tried moving his arms and realized that she knew what she was doing. He was going to be hers for the night.

-Now, go and sit in that chair.

He did as she said, and she helped him pass his tied arms behind the back of the chair. She began tying his legs to the ones of the piece of furniture with some other belts that she found. When she finished, she took a shoe lace and bound his wrists to a low bar in the back of the chair.

-OK, how do you feel?

-Excited, curious. What are you planning to do with me? – truth is, it wasn’t really necessary for Andre to say that, as his dick spoke for him.

-Just for you to know that I’m not a bad winner, I’ll let you see me naked.

She put some music she had downloaded specifically for this and began a slow striptease. She approached to him from time to time, to caress his naked body, just to walk away again and continue with her performance.
He was having a hard time being tied up as his desirable girlfriend danced along a sexy song, showing more skin every time. When she came closer, he attempted in vain to break free and that made him a lot hornier.

-The show is over, big guy – she emphasized the word big. Then, she went to get a scarf and blindfolded an eager trussed boy.

Maya went to the kitchen, leaving Andre alone and hoping to get some more action very soon. When she came back, she sat on his lap, carefully avoiding his member. She took some chocolate syrup in her fingers and smeared over his nipples and the trail to his belly button. She started kissing his neck passionately, before going down and licking the sweet out of his chest, with tender and teasing approaches. Her tongue was barely touching his nips, until she cleaned all the chocolate, then she opened her mouth and took his left nipple, lightly sucking and licking it. She repeated the process with the right one, as she caressed his shoulders and arms.

After that, she dismounted and began to lick the rest of the syrup, taking her time while going down to the navel. Her hands where around the small of his back, to bring him closer, although he clearly moved his hips in that same direction to help. When she was through with his torso, she took his shaft with one hand carefully, and started a gently but firm move up and down. His hips went even closer.

-No, wait – she said, before planting a deep kiss on his mouth.

She mounted him again, adjusting his penis in side her and then siting slowly, as his shaft went all the way in. Her hips began to move rhythmically and his quickly followed the pace. All the while, her hands were exploring his newly developed muscles. There were a lot of hard surfaces to rediscover.

With only his mouth free, he kissed her shoulders, her face, her neck, as if they were new to him and wanted to memorize every feature. Temporary blindness made him more aware of his other senses and his skin was on fire. The tension accumulated in his muscles due to the bindings, was driving him quickly near the edge, but then she stopped moving, keeping him on track. They went on for as much as they could before exploding in a climatic symphony.

Both exhausted, they stayed that way for a couple of minutes. She, sitting on him and holding his tired muscles, with her head resting on his shoulder. Him, tied and drained, could only rest his head on her shoulder as well.
After a moment, she stood up and untied his hands and legs. When he started holding her, she told him that this was just to take a break, that the night was still young, and he would be tied up for the most of it. Frustration and lust grew inside of him in equal measures, because, truth being said, he was having the time of his life.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This is great! Romantic and consensual bondage stories don't show up here very often. Thanks for posting.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Very nice! Likeable characters, descriptive language, erotic. I would read more.
dezz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dezz »

I know a year has passed, but it would be nice if you continued.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic