Relatively Bond(M/FFF, multiple parts for sure)-COMPLETED

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
wolololobondager
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Relatively Bond(M/FFF, multiple parts for sure)-COMPLETED

Post by wolololobondager »

This story is a direct continuation of the Home invasion story I posted a while ago, it's kinda vital for the main characters, so go ahead and read it first http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=3018#p3018
29093846_1982583408449580_1338223444776452096_n.jpg
WARNING: Incestual themes

Mom drove us in a rented blue vintage sedan car up to (also rented) two-storied hilltop villa. She is wearing a yellow sleeveless turtleneck paired with a cream colored trousers, an outfit she insisted wearing despite my protests against my (probably) traumatized mother showing too much curves in public. Her long brown hair was tied in a half-up knot and she put a pop of blush on her face while driving (YES IT'S FREAKING DANGEROUS).I was wearing a half-sleeved button up shirt with a pair of ripped jeans, not actually ripped by design but a bike tore through it. I wore a pair of discounted converse which bright yellow dye could stand out from the rest of my outfit Michelle was wearing a bright blue tank-top that she pairs with a dark red cropped jacket. She wore a pair of white leggings that she cover with a black Japanese-styled folded pattern miniskirt. She had a dead straight line fringe cut into her hair and she wore a pair of loafers on her feet.

"Here we are kids, let's go meet your aunt." Mom said as she stopped the car and pulled out the key. The villa have a wide garden at the front, a five feet tall wooden fencing and a clean shallow-ish swimming pool built in the backyard along with a pair of sunny loungers. In a mere few moments a woman opened the door and walked out to greet us. Disclaimer about my family tree, aunt Evelyn was actually mom's cousin, not her sibling- she was a couple years younger than mom, two inches taller and was practically raised together as their childhood homes were just across the street from each other.

Aunt Evelyn was wearing a purple shirt sleeved cotton shirt with a bow printed near the round neck and a plaid pink skirt that was two inches above her knees. Her hair fell just three inches past her shoulders and have a tone similar to mom's ; she had it parted in the middle with a ponytail held by a red hairband/scrunchie. she had red lipsctick rubbed onto her lips, my mom believed that Evelyn never cheaped out on lipsticks,something that she sometimes to with hair conditioners and wallpapers. Last time we visited her was two years ago, the day of my uncle's funeral(he had a car accident,a slight douchebaggery I should say?)

"It's been awhile Jen ! The kids grown taller than ever!" She smiled as she led us into the villa, which interior got some Spanish/Mediterranean undertones. There are 2 long couches in the room,their backs facing large glass panel windows and their front facing a LCD TV that became the crowdreeler. "Sorry to miss the party Aunt Evelyn." Said Chelle as she took a seat on the couch, followed by mom. "Don't mention it! Wait, isn't Greg SUPPOSED to be the bummed one here?" Aunt Evelyn snickered. Yes as the previous events mentioned, I used to have an innocent crush on Chelsea,my cousin. Probably kinda explains my bodily reaction during the robbery.

"It was an awful long time ago." I shrugged as I fiddled with my mobile game. Mom then stood from her side of the couch and declared"we need to fetch some things from the trunk, Chelle can you help me?" As chelle followed mom outside to the car she whispered into my ear."Try to grab her,tiger." with a grin on her face.I nodded in response, hiding the enthusiasm that I hunker.

"Sooo, how's life after that convict barged through?" Aunt Evelyn asked as she turned on the TV. "Well, it went pretty much to normality after stephen, except for several activity that all three of us routinely do." I replied, my eyes are fixed at a walk in closet that was just behind the wall to the right of me."Oh what is it?" Evelyn asked, her forehead raised and she shuffled on her seat.

"Back then, the convict had us tied down, something that we now do just a few days ago, a few internet pervs from a tie-up site gave me a few tips on how to be adept. It's the best thing to do for now, the second best will be knowing that Stephen is recaptured and we will slam him down in an air conditioned courtroom jam packed with reporters and armored police officers" I explained, looking back to my aunt."Do you want a round of hostage knotting?" I offered her. I could see a small smile formed at the corner of her lips as she answered."Just don't rough me up like Chelle, your mom mentioned it in a chat that she have it way worse than an accidental breast groping and an awkward boner. Fetch the scarves in the closet, let's start slow."

I picked a pair of blacks scarves along with a minty green one, I also tagged along with me a small towel I found the the closet. "Put your hands behind your back." I ordered her, she submissively obliged. Quickly I secured her slender wrists behind her back with a black scarf."Try it out, is it tight enough?" I asked her, in which she replied with a few moments of squirming and tugging to no avail. "Guess I won't be walking away soon am I?" Aunt Evelyn asked as I tied her ankles and knees with the last two scarves. As a final touch I tied a ball knot in the middle of the towel's length and jammed it in between aunt Evelyn's teeth."mmmprhrghhh" She mumbled as she adjusted her jaw to the gag. I slowly pushed her shoulder, laying her on her back as she squirmed and shuffled about on the couch, her hair spread away like a dipped mop inside a bucket and her breasts could be seen heaving up and down in rhytm to her breath.

Now if only the other girls could join in, this could be a perfect therapy after the burglary
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by wolololobondager 5 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Stories that involve a group getting themselves trussed up will always be my kryptonite-anyways, I'm a guy it's just my avatar features a female
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Come on, folks, the author has asked for some reactions/criticisms. She has put some work nto this and desreves at least some appreciation.

Remember: support in public, critcise in private.

That doesn't imply that all responses should be universally laudatory but constructive suggestions would help the author.

My main suggestion is that descriptions are better spread throughout the narrative rather than concentrated in one place.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

please continue
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Thanks for the continuation of your story. I hope you continue.
freyjaceleste862

Post by freyjaceleste862 »

Both stories are nice but need more Asian names and background.
Mr_robot201
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mr_robot201 »

I really liked the last story and am interested to see how this story turns out, but please update it!
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Your work is getting better as you go along!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
wolololobondager
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Sorry for the long update, college had stressed me over, and in the light of my recent perdicaments, I'm going to sprinkle a much comical tone to this part

I watched in awe- my own aunt managed to be graceful as she rolled herself from the couch, dropping down straight to the floor. Her giggles were muffled and her cheeks were flushed red as the towel between her teeth dampens and darkens in color. "I wonder if you could handle it like mom." I whispered in her ear expecting a muffled curse in mandarin, a big fat NO or a mumbled scold, and yet she nodded to my suggestion. She pushed her breasts forward, displaying the highlight of her 36 C bra cups as my hands slowly approached the twin mounts.

I enjoyed my aunt's moans and groans, but not for long as I hear light footsteps knocking like a rhythm on the front porch. "ttssss Chlsee" My aunt said, hinting at my cousin. I looked at my aunt in a shock and without any hesitation Helped her to stand up on a bound pair of ankles. I had her hopping across the room and stowed her inside the walk in closet, but before I closed the door I picked a long black satin scarf and tied it across her eyes, blindfolding her. Wait, how did I become the bad guy ten minutes in the game?

"Mommmmm I'm homeeee." Chelsea Lin declared as she opened the door to be greeted by me, her awkward relative."Oh, hey Greg! how long it has been?? Where's your aunt?" She smiled as she walked up and hugged me. She is only a month younger than me, her long brown hair was flowing smoothly complimenting her slim trim figure and her gesture was cuter than ever. "Uhmmmm, she's with my mom... busy." I lied to her. Chelsea brushed her hair to her left shoulder and chuckled."Welp, guess it's two of us now Greg." She replied as she dropped her white purse on the living room table.

I fished out a length of white cord ropes,"Want to play a game Chelsea?" I asked."Oh, of what sort?? Cowboys and Indians like in elementary school ?" She asked back as she dropped her bomber on the floor, keeping herself comfortable in an orange female polo. I did tie her up in the good old days of our childhood, but her wrists was a loose knot in front of her, her ankles were let free and I didn't know what a "big sensual red breathable bondage ready heavy duty industrial rubber ballgag" was back then.

"Exactly like cowboys and indians , but with more ropes." I grinned as I went behind her and grabbed one of her slender wrists."You wont get away with this, redskin." She chuckled as I took another wrists and started to tie them crossed behind her back.'Let's see about that, pale one." I replied as I "frogmarched" Her into the living room."What do you have in store for me?" Chelsea asked as I started to tie her legs together, the white ropes pair nicely with the deep blue yoga pants she's wearing."You talk too much, girl." I replied, winking.

"Oh no please don't do that, I promise you I won't scream." She play-pleaded as I picked a red scarf from under the couch and tied a knot in the middle."It's more about me than about you doll." I laughed as the scarf was tied in a similar fashion to aunt Evelyn(whom I'm pretty sure will watch the whole thing going down from a peekhole or wood crack in the closet if not for the blindfold)."Ltttt mmmmm ggghhhh." Chelsea mumbled through her first gag from her own cousin, her gorgeous hair whipping back and forth as she attempted to free her self in vain."We need to make the gag look you know... nicer." I said, patting her hair as she widen her eyes and make the most pleading look she could muster-I could bet she got the trick from a particular scene in Shrek involving a particularly Spanish sword-fighting feline.

I picked a much wider scarf and tied them over her cleave gag, covering the lower half of her ellipse shaped face. "It's much neater now isn't it?" I smirked as she tested her gag upgrade.I walked up to the closet and held the doorknob like how a game-show MC would dramatically do it."NOW LET'S SEE WHAT'S BEHIND DOOR NUMBER ONEE !!!!" I shouted as I almost ripped the old wooden door from it's frame. Aunt Evelyn hopped out from the closet , her breasts jiggling just like mom's as I led her to the couch to sit across Chelsea. Chelsea give Aunt Evelyn a playful nudge on her knee as she let out a mumbled laughter.

Both my aunt and cousin now squirmed and tossed themselves around their sides of he couches. "Hmm, where did we left off Evelyn?" I asked as I removed her blindfold and put it on Chelsea. "Oh right, that part." I answered my own question and I pushed my own aunt laying on her back and slowly start to grope her breasts. Aunt Evelyn let out moans and mewls unheard to Chelsea before, and yet I'm pretty sure she could predict what I am doing to her widowed mother behind those blinded sights.

After a good 5 minutes of inappropriate-if-not-consensual squeezing and touching. I left my aunt to rest face down and went to my cousin. "Hmm, I wonder what should I touch from you..." A question which didn't amuse Chelsea as she sports a 40 A cup sized rack, big enough to be noticeable, but not her strongest suit to attract her opposite sex. In turn she was blessed with peachy round buttocks. I bend her over on my lap and whispered into her ears,"this is what you get from being a trespassing cowgirl." My hand land a slap onto that buttcheeks, again and again like a reminiscence of Stephen spanking my mom a mere few weeks back. Speaking of my mom, where the hell are those two?

My phone buzzed with a text from Chel(my sister, some readers WILL get confused for sure). The text spells out "I'm going out shopping, for god's sake DO NOT GO TO THE SWIMMING POOL, I DID NOT HAVE OUR MOM TIED UP THERE ;)." Yeah, sure I won't go to the swimming pool and you didn't tie up mom, Chel. Of course I didn't notice the roll of black bondage-purposed duct tape and mom's online ordered ballgag inside your peculiarly large purse during our long hours of road trip heading here; oh and who's nasty suggestion is it to tie up these two lovely women again?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stories that involve a group getting themselves trussed up will always be my kryptonite-anyways, I'm a guy it's just my avatar features a female
Deleted User 379

Post by Deleted User 379 »

please continue this is a pretty interesting adult story!
jonbrowne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jonbrowne »

waiting for the next part! :)
wolololobondager
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I shaded my eyes with a baseball cap as I "followed" my sister's texted messaged "instructions" to check out the pool that aunt Evelyn had commissioned to built a few years earlier, it's a nice use of the large backyard space. By the poolside sat two long grained wood sunny loungers, with mom occupying one of them. Michelle had done quite a score on her considering the amount of time she had and the fact that I didn't notice a single thing as she was working on an older woman. "Hllppppppmhhh mmmmmmayyyy..." Mom wriggled a bit as I approached her and patted her (face) cheeks.

Chel had stripped her down her much covering turtleneck to her bright purple bikini-styled bra and her matching thigh-length Lycra tights. Her wrists was secured above her head, wrapped down circling around the back of the lounger and connected straight to her ankles, in a way stretching her body more and more if she squirmed or tensed, which apparently she didn't manage to do much as she now mostly slouches herself from side to side, rubbing the large towel that lays between her and the hard lounger back.

She had a bright blue silicone based ballgag shoved inside her mouth, and while she isn't blindfolded Chel was considerate enough to put on her shades so the scorching flares if the sun didn't burn away her eyes restricting her vision a tad bit. Her fair skin was glistening not from sweat, but from the generous amount of creamy sunblock applied to her exposed midriffs, face and legs.The red ropes dug into her skin as she was shocked to see her own son standing hover and not doing a thing but watch her struggles.

I bent myself over and rubbed my hand across her body from head to toe, stopping for a quick massage on her fleshy tits, feeling her nipples harden and poking out from her bra reacting to my teasing tweaks.I pulled out my phone and switched on the camera."mmmpphhhhmmm" Mom moaned as I record her squirms and tugs on her bindings to no avail. The near perfect afternoon lightning had helped me took a gorgeously vibrant amateur bondage video -of my own mother nonetheless. Her skin gleamed under my lens like a newly found pirate gold off a Caribbean coast.

"Let me prepare the other guests to join you mom, enjoy being alone until I return." i said as I patted her hair and went back in to check my other two fully clothed prisoners in the living room. I started with cousin Chelsea whom I made to hop into the closet room."What's up with the smoking break?" she asked as her doubled cloth-and-knot gag was removed." Found mom stashed in the backyard pool, it will be great if you join her." I explained as I opened what I assumed Chelsea's share of the closet."Change up to your swimming suit." I ordered her, in which she grinned in respond. Swiftly I untied her wrists and ankles and leave her to her own devices for a moment.

Aunt Evelyn's eye widens as her daughter cat-walked out of the closet donning a red round backed one pieced swimsuit. Even wider as she and her nephew helped her stand and frogmarched her into the walk in closet."I'll pick her outfit, you just enjoy the treat." Chelsea giggled as she closed the door shut and leave me wondering alone in the living room. My crotch felt uncomfortable at Chelsea's choice of swimwear; did she wore a strapless bra or she dip herself all into this dangerously perverted game?

I heard moans,mewls, giggles and grumbles from within the closet before the door opened and revealed the secret it held for the last few minutes. "Ta-daaa! do you like it?" Chelsea said as she presented my aunt donning a floral patterned thin-strap bikini top with a matching pair of knickers. Her butt looked round and plump from the way Chelsea bent her back and slowly spun her around like an expensive showroom car. Chelsea wasn't an experienced knotter; she managed to untie aunt Evelyn sure, but did a tremendously sloppy job on retying her as Chelsea's work was just a simple single wounded knot on Aunt Evelyn's wrists in front of her.

"Now Greg, work your tricks and let's hit the pool!" Chelsea declared as she turned her back on me and put her wrists willingly to be tied. Now I could see the impressions of her minimalist pair of panties lined perfect like a well made mold across the butt of her swimsuit. Without any ado I tied her wrists behind her back just like before, but now with a little extra touch of scarves above and below her breasts, and more scarves to make sure that her elbows were touching together like mom back with the intruder. Much to her surprise and (an unbelievably high chance of) delight I used a length of rope connected from her elbows down between her legs and tied the knot at her lower chest bindings; it's called a crotch-rope from what I heard.

I walked my two relatives to the outside pool where mom rested, Picking up a bottle of sunblock on the way for he girl; I laid aunt Evelyn onto the other lounger. I secured her just like mom but with lengths of scarves instead of ropes. I popped open the bottle and poured a glob of cream onto my palm then applying it across my helpless aunt's exposed body. Her struggles took a much...vertical strains compared to mom's side by side squirming, which in turn made her firm bikini clad breasts jiggle much harder compared to mom's much bigger rack.

As soon as I'm done with aunt Evelyn, both women are firmly bound on their respective loungers, with their own pair of shades and will have to watch me working on Chelsea, who now squirms in place tugging at her binds. I walked up to her holding a length of cotton black bandana."Open up wide girl." I asked her, she could barely hold her smile as I tied the knotted rage between her teeth just like before. Since both the loungers are no longer vacant for Chelsea she have to make do with the only plot left empty-the pool.

I rubbed some sunblock onto exposed parts of Chelsea's skin,along the way confirming that indeed she wore a tight fitted bra beneath her swimsuit,then I lead the blossoming young oriental into the cool clear waters of the pool, but not to the middle as it will potentially drown my own cousin. Instead I had her bound tightly to the metal railings of the pool stairs,making sure the water level was set a good few inches below her chin-or her kissable nose if she did manage to loosen the bond. Let's see what I will do with the full set all tied down and helpless...
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Nice idea linking it to the first story. Recurring caracters are always good for readership and having them "integrating" what happened to them before is a huge plus.

Your way of telling things stays lively but you're getting more precise. Fun details all along. Good thing is they are also balanced by brief moments where the caracter seems to wonder what's happening...

That's probably why all the "it stays in the familly" action doesn't bother me that much, if you were afraid of that. When you think about it, there are bits of nasty action in your stories - always good for me - but he general atmosphere remains playful and light. Doesn't mean you shoudn't try darker things if you ever feel like it, but it seems to me that's not your intention here and it works.

( But take what's above as a very relative comment: it's happening mainly to females in your stories and I relate a little less to them. To be perfectly clear: there's boys and fathers or uncles action in some other stories here and I have more issues with that. )

It is gaining both style and substance as it goes, so keep it on!
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
wolololobondager
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

unnamed.jpg
After I pushed Chelsea down the pool ladder, I stepped in myself and dipped chest-deep inside the pool, letting my clothing attire to be soaked in cold water as I let my fingers run along teasingly tracing Chelsea's slim body. The strapless bra that bordered her skin and her swimsuit wasn't enough to cover imprints of her protruding pair of nipples. She moaned and giggled with each seconds of my touch, and tugged her arms in a slow but steady rhythm; nudging her crotch rope, she did it almost seemingly to pleasure herself(female homo sapiens masturbate?).

Mom is now relaxing on her lounger, tugging her immobilized limbs once in a while, taking in all the sun she could get just like a sunbathing bikini-clad college girl by the coast of a tropical seaside hoping to earn a sun-kissed skin.That was in contrast to aunt Evelyn who struggled her bonds and gritted her teeth on her cleave gag like a bucking rodeo horse. Both women could definitely watch us, and more or less they didn't show any disapproval towards my treatment of Chelsea, or at least have the physical capacity to do so.

"I can ungag you but promise to peck me a kiss you rope-slut ?" I asked Chelsea as I rested my nose against hers; in which she replied with an exaggerated nod, her now wet long hair almost slapped a horse-whip to my face. As soon as I yanked the knot from between her row of pearly whites she aggressively hunched over and pressed her lips against mine, her tongue slipped in and explored the corner of my mouth. What I felt was Chelsea's tensing body and a rush that should've disgusted me, and yet it's not.

"Hands over my mouth Greg, I could feel it arriving." She ordered and I complied by clamping a firm handgag over her small lips. Now My cousin begin to struggle like her life depends on it, her rear end pressed and rubbed against my front end. I could feel a tent was built between my legs, almost as stiff and hard back when it happened with mom and Michelle. It happened for a good couples of minutes before Chelsea stopped out of the blue, her body was trembling as if a lightning jolt jabbed through her throat,her round kitty eyes suddenly went full-on lunatic and out of focus. "Dnnn't lttt ggghhh." Yet Chelsea requested.

Chelsea let out one deafeningly loud muffled scream and there was a slight warmth felt around her waist. She seemed exhausted, her breaths deep and exasperated, not to mention every fine strands of her girl muscles now took a rest."You may or may not need to clean yourself up." I said to Chelsea as I helped her way up the pool ladder and lead her hopping across from the pool to the loungers. I helped her lay down on the wood-boarded floor installed beneath the sunny loungers and dried her face with a blue towel I had along from inside the house.

"Ah, look who made all the damsels happy." A familiar voice shouted from inside the house, she had rook off her crop jacket, showing off her slender bare shoulders and her beautiful long legs with the rest of her outfit. Michelle had just gone back from shopping, and she may or may have not figured out that I herded the rest of her family out to the backyard pool roped up like Egyptian princesses-if they are recently dead and about to be buried in what their people called a lavish noblewomen's manner.

"Awwww, what did your cousin have his share of you Chelsea?" She squatted down and patted my swimsuit clad bound cousin."Hey Greg! you didn't play with her mom too?? how is that fair?" She asked as she walked up to aunt Evelyn and checked out on her figure, she raised me an eyebrow, hinting at how scantily dressed my aunt currently is, if her outfit counts as being dressed at all in the first place. "Chelsea's idea, not mine." I answered out of the hunch, the same hunch that tells me my sister's intentions to lay a molesting touch or two on my aunt.

By an unwritten agreement we split the breathtaking older women, I get mom and Michelle gets aunt Evelyn. We both groped and squeezed their breasts and ran our hands brushing their bare glistening legs. Mom let out more or less approving muffled purrs under my touch, it's a matter of fact that this is not her first time getting her body raided away by her own sons's fingers-it's much more enjoyable to her when there are no guns nor threats involved. Meanwhile Michelle still gets a shocked response and heavy resistance from her aunt despite my naughty pokes and grips on her fully-clothed frame less than 2 hours earlier.

"I bough some lunch, how about we untie these bunnies and let them eat?" Michelle suggested as she rested her head against aunt Evelyn's thighs. "Yeah I'm famished." Chelsea said from below us, I sort of forgot that I ungagged her myself and she just didn't utter a single word when we groped our mother and hers. I untied mom's wrists from the lounger and helped her hop her way inside the house, feasting my eyes on the never boring view of her jiggling fun bags. Michelle followed suit with aunt Evelyn and Chelsea was brought in last, carried in my arms snugly like a bride-to-be.

We chowed down on some fish salad and cheese pizza, a glass of OJ to wash them down on the side. I sat just across Chelsea on the dining table, she now wore a slim (Tight) fit long sleeved white shirt and a pair of hotpants. While Mom and aunt Evelyn decided to twin it out by wearing a set of blue crop top and knee length short, the outlines of their bra could be seen peeping at me behind the thin-ish fabrics of their top(guess they could dress all they want when the only guy around is their own relative).

After we've done our lunch, we are about to spend the rest of the afternoon watching TV just when Michelle wanted to use the bathroom, and as she walked her way out from the living room mom "secretly" winked a signal to aunt Evelyn and the two MILFs stalked the teen through the hallway(like a badly scripted lesbian porno opening scene), leaving me and Chelsea alone in the living room.

"Maybe we should do something like this again Greg." Chelsea said, breaking the silence between us."Yeah" I replied, nodding in agreement. In the background of our small talk echoes Michelle's muffled scream and distinguishable thuds on the floor."Say Greg, have she got her fair share of your knots?" Chelsea asked, resting her chin on my left knee. "Oh, Danny?? No she haven't, but she is BOUND to have a good one." I joked, in which Chelsea rolled up her eyes in response. "Text her, it's KNOT the best move not to on a weekend." Chelsea suggested as she stood up and tucked her shirt,"I'll help with your sister, be right back." She said as she walked to the bathroom where Michelle supposedly went to.

"Danny?? How's your weekend?" I said through the phone, with a signal reception so patchy I have to go outside."It's fine, what in the world is my favorite idiot is doing with his folks?" A soft sweet voice answered from my speaker.

"We played games, long ones-oh you cannot talk to my sister now, she is a bit TIED UP"
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

See? fastest comment, right after post :D ( just happened to be there, I should really start my day )

Good to see your humoristic touches getting more present, and I'll be happy to meet the rest of the familly... or their friends. I'd be curious to see them run a business, guess they have funny ways to treat their employees.

And home invader from first part could always make a little cameo come-back. I wouldn't let go of such a bunch of victims... He could bring a friend or two.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

Intriguing story, really liked the descriptive style of narration and the added bits of comedy. Keep up the good work!
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jayarieldrillowup »

A very cleverly worded story. But please be aware that I do not comment on every story I read. But because you were polite I am commenting. Yes I am vain that way hehe.
'And behold one arose who once was thought to be dead and he spoke saying,"Heaven said I was too evil and hell said I was too good." Now he wanders forever as an immortal with magic as his birthright and as his curse.'
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Cool story :D
SNAFU
wolololobondager
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... 8875#p8875

The latest sequel is up!!!!! Go on and check it out!
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Wow, great family bondage story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic