After Hours (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Awesome

great continuation... loving the secondary story between Nick and Jake... Can't wait for them to get some alone time :D
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
billynd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by billynd »

all the elements here perfectly hit my spot! love it a lot. ;)
Manlyducttape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Manlyducttape »

Thanks for all the encouragement fellas! I'm so happy to hear so many of you are enjoying this story! I am currently working on part five and hope to have it posted on here in the upcoming few days! :)
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I think they should try to escape and as a punishment for escaping they have to lick clean his sweaty nutsack and gooch
Manlyducttape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Manlyducttape »

AFTER HOURS
…Part Five…

(M/M)

When Jake accidentally stays in the gym past closing time, he finds himself in a bit of trouble with the manager, Kevin.

Writer’s Note: Sorry for the wait in between sections. Work was crazy this week so I didn’t have as much time to write or edit anything. But I hope you all enjoy the final part of THIS story. Don’t worry, this is not the last time you’ll see these characters…

“Who’s first?” Kevin asked, standing up, his sweatpants down at his ankles, his massive dick hanging out.

“We’re not sucking you off,” Nick shouted.

“Was that a volunteer I heard?”

Kevin leaned down and went to pick Nick up, forcing him onto his knees. Just before he reached him, Nick whispered in a voice so low, Jake could barely hear him. “Bite the tape.”

Jake laid on the floor, confused.

“I’m not doing this,” Nick resisted.

“It’s either my dick or that jockstrap again. Either way, you’re getting my dick sweat and cum in your mouth,” the beefy manager laughed.

Jake looked up at the two men. He noticed Nick’s hands taped behind his back, and his feet taped together on the floor. Bite the tape. And suddenly, it clicked.

“C’mon boy, show me how much you want this.” Kevin shook his dick back and forth, taunting the man he had on his knees.

“Let us out, and I will,” Nick agreed.

“Of course,” Kevin laughed. “Now open wide.”

Nick knew the only way Jake could free him was if Kevin was distracted, and unfortunately that meant he had to do the last thing in the world he ever wanted to do - give a blowjob.

Closing his eyes, he opened his mouth wide. Kevin shoved Nick’s head towards his crotch, and thrusted his dick into his mouth. Nick gagged. It was worse than anything he could have imagined. Beyond the size causing his gag reflex to be kicked into high gear, the intensely salty taste was foul.

“Mmmm, that feels good. You sure you’ve never done this before,” Kevin joked. But the jokes didn’t last. Almost as soon as Nick started sucking, Kevin closed his eyes, relaxing in pleasure.

Down on the floor, Jake squirmed forward, and making sure Kevin was fully focused on the blowjob he was receiving, he began to bite the tape binding his friend. He was instantly greeted by the intense aroma of Nick’s feet, as his one shoe and sock were off. His bare foot was rank, but the smell was familiar and erotic to Jake. He did everything he could to stop it, but there was no stopping. The more he bit the tape around Nick’s feet, the more he smelled his friend’s foot odor, and the more erect he got, causing him to shift in discomfort.

This wasn’t going to work. He was too distracted by the smell, and this was no time for arousal. He looked up, making sure Kevin’s eyes were still closed. He had to break the tape around Nick’s hands. That was the most important thing right now.

He knew there wasn’t a lot of time. He had to get it done. Using every muscle in his body, he sat up just enough to get his face at Nick’s hands, and bit. And then he heard a sound that was like angels singing. A small tear. The tiniest rip. Just enough for Nick to muscle his hands apart.

Kevin moaned in pleasure, his eyes still closed.

Falling back onto the floor, Jake watched his friend suffer as he pleasured Kevin.

“Please stop! Enough already!”

Kevin’s eyes shot open. He pushed Nick away from his cock, and back onto the floor.

“You jealous? You want a piece of this?” he asked, pointing down. “Come here. You can have it,” he laughed.

Jake was forced onto his knees, and just like he had done with Nick, Kevin shoved Jake’s face towards his dick, shoving it into his mouth. While it wasn’t pleasant, Jake didn’t mind it as much as Nick did. In fact, if he closed his eyes and imagined it was his friend’s cock, he might even enjoy it…

With Kevin distracted yet again, Nick flexed his arms, putting intense pressure on the tape. Thanks to the tiny rip, he was able to break his hands apart. And thanks to the long, steamy shower, he was able to wriggle his fingers free from their mummification. His hands were free, but he needed Kevin out of the room to untape his legs.

“Stop it, you prick! You’ll get what’s fucking coming to you asshole!” he shouted.

This time when Kevin’s eyes shot open, he looked annoyed.

“Alright, that’s it. Time for you to shut the fuck up.”

He searched the floor and found the roll of duct tape he’d been using all night. It was nearly empty; certainly not enough for a tight gag.

“Hmm, you boys are really loving this tape, aren’t you?” he asked. “Well, don’t worry. I’ve got plenty more where this came from. Whole carton in the supply closet.”

He ripped off the last bit of tape from the roll and stuck the single strip over Nick’s mouth.

“You fellas stay tight. I’ll be right back,” he winked.

The moment he stepped out, Nick worked at lightening speed to fully free himself and Jake. No way they’d be able to do it. He’d be back in a second. No time. No time. He started tearing at the layers binding his legs. No time. He looked over at his friend, with more tape on him. No time. No way they’d both break free. But they had to. This was their only chance. Faster. Faster. Faster...

Out in the gym, Kevin unlocked the supply closet behind the check-in desk. There, on the floor, was an entire carton of duct tape. 24 rolls. Enough to last not just this night, but several. He smiled, and picked the box up off the floor.

He walked back to the bathroom, laughing to himself as he went. Truth be told, he never considered himself gay. But it was the control. The power. That was what turned him on, not the gender. It was all about being the alpha male. And so tonight, all his fantasies were coming true.

“I got brand new rolls for you boys,” he laughed as he entered the bathroom.

As he stepped into the shower section, the smile melted from his face. On the floor were wads of duct tape that had been ripped off, but not the two football players.

“What the-“

Jake and Nick snuck up behind him, one grabbing his hands behind his back, the other tightly squeezing his mouth closed.

Totally caught by surprise, Kevin dropped the box of tape, causing numerous rolls to fall out onto the floor. Jake snatched one of them up.

“Thanks for the tape!” he laughed.

Nick shoved him to the ground. Kevin was a beast of a man, with hulking muscles and plenty of force. But the surprise attack made him vulnerable, and now it was two versus one. Despite his effort, he wasn’t able to fight the young men off.

Jake and Nick both had him pinned down on the floor, each now armed with a full roll of duct tape. While one taped the hands and arms, the other worked on the legs. The sound of tape being riiiiiped off the roll was ear shattering. Layer upon layer was applied to the gym manager, until nearly four rolls were used.

The men looked down at their captor, now captive, and smiled. The countless layers of tape made him look like he was stuck in a sticky, silver cocoon.

“You little fuckers!” Kevin shouted. “I’m going to call the police!”

“Not from down there you’re not,” Nick replied.

“Yeah, you look a little tied up at the moment,” Jake chuckled.

“When I get my hands back you motherfuckers, you’re finished! You hear me? Finished!!”

“He’s got a big mouth,” Jake mused.

“Might need to keep him quiet,” Nick agreed.

Kevin looked up, worry setting in.

“So, what should our pal chew on for the night?” Nick looked at Jake, an evil grin on his face. “Jockstrap or sock.”

He picked them both up off the ground, one in each hand.

“He’s so proud of that big dick of his,” Jake began, “it’s only fair he gets a little taste.”

“What? No! You can’t put that in-”

Too late. Kevin’s sentence was cut off by the rancid, old jockstrap being shoved in his mouth. He grunted in protest as his semen crust and dirty sweat caused his tastebuds to scream in agony.

Nick tore at the duct tape.

“Wait, his cheeks aren’t even puffed out. Looks like our pal here’s got a bigger mouth than we thought,” Jake said, taking one of Kevin’s sweaty gym socks. “Lucky him. He can get the best of both worlds!”

Kevin’s eyes widen in fear as his rank, unwashed sock was pushed towards his mouth. There was barely any room for it, but Jake was determined. Kevin gagged as the jockstrap was shoved further down his throat to make some room for the sock. While the whole thing wouldn’t fit, there was enough in there to make the gym manager taste his own foot gunk and dried sweat.

“There we go. Now tape it in place, Nick.”

Smiling, Nick wrapped layer after layer after layer around Kevin’s head until it looked like his face might bust. Ten layers later, he ripped the tape and patted it down in place, looking at his captive with amusement.

“Ten layers enough, Jake?”

“Hmmm, I don’t know. We can’t make any of the same mistakes he did,” Jake replied.

He took the roll of tape from Nick and ripped a long strip off. He bent down and wrapped it under Kevin’s chin, so the bottom portion of his face was entirely encased in duct tape.

“There we go. No hope for you now, buddy,” he laughed.

“Mmmmmmph!” Kevin moaned, looking at the young men he had under his control just minutes ago.

“Just one more thing to complete the picture,” Jake smiled.

He reached down and pick up one of Kevin’s stinky sneakers, as well as the other gym sock. He shoved the sock into the sneaker and leaned down.

“You made me smell it. Only fair I return the favor,” he laughed.

Kevin moaned in fear, grunting in protest of his fate. But Jake didn’t care. Grabbing the tape, he put the sneaker right over Kevin’s nose, and secured it in place.

“How’s that smell? Bet you wish you didn’t wear that sneaker barefoot during your workout earlier, huh?”

The young men laughed, watching as Kevin rolled around on the floor in agony.

Jake grabbed his cell phone, and took several pictures of the man they had on the floor.

“I wouldn’t go trying to escape. Be a shame if these pictures were leaked. Not very professional, and I’d hate to see you lose business over this.”

“We’ll be back in a few hours to let you out. Just enjoy the aroma in the meantime,” Nick chimed in.

“Oh, and don’t even think about calling the police when we let you go. I still have those pictures you took of us and I think they may be interested to know how we got in that situation,” Jake said.

Kevin was only able to grunt in reply.

Fresh air never smelled so amazing. The warm summer breeze of a peaceful night hit their faces as they walked to their cars.

“I thought I’d be there forever,” Jake admitted. “I’m glad you came.”

“Well, I can’t say I’m happy I was there,” Nick laughed. “But I’m relieved we’re both okay.”

“So, changing gyms?”

“Oh, absolutely.”

They laughed.

As they reached their cars, Nick held back, something clearly on his mind. He had to ask. He had to know.

“One quick thing,” he hesitated. “Back there, he said something.” Words struggled to come to him. “Is it true? Were you… hard around me?”

“What? No! Of course not!”

“It’s just that you started doing what he asked as soon as he mentioned it.”

“I just wanted to shut him up, that’s all.”

“You sure there’s nothing at all you want to tell me then.”

Jake’s heart was beating a mile a minute. He opened his mouth to say something, but stopped himself. His words choked in his throat. All he could do was shake his head no.

“Okay,” Nick said. “So… think Mickey’s party is still going on?”

“Probably. You still want to go?”

“Not really.”

They smiled at each other.

“Me neither,” Jake said. “Pizza back at my place?”

“Sure,” Nick agreed.

As Jake got into his car, he watched Nick drive off. One day, he’d have to work up the courage to tell him how he really felt. But not today. Not after this night. Shifting into drive, he sped off into the night, his thoughts on Nick and reaching 230 by the end of next week at a new gym.

THE END
… of this tale…
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story! I loved how the guys managed to take control over their captor, the guys deserved a good taping :) Hope to read more from you soon
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Excellent story! Im normally not super into M/M but you did such a good job describing the bondage and making it over the top that I enjoyed this story quite a bit!
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Manlyducttape[/mention]
Fantastic work my friend!
This was fun and intense from start to finish.

Was kinda glad to see the gym manager get a taste of his own medicine in this final chapter.
Truly amazing work.

I'll be keeping an eye out for your future works.
Can't wait for your next tale!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

So nice to see the conclusion of this great story. I'm so glad the guys were able to turn the tables on Kevin! I really like the scenario, and the way you described the bondage the characters were put in, and I'm definitely all for seeing more of these characters.

I just enjoyed this so much. Great work! :D

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

A perfect conclusion for a perfect story.

Loved how the boys turned the tables at the end and starting to act on the feelings they have for each other.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
dwild
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dwild »

So much to this story - bondage, revenge, secret love, desire, desperation to name a few. Cannot wait to see what happens next with these characters.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

This is just perfect! I loved each chapter, I would love to see more of your work
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Manlyducttape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Manlyducttape »

Hi y'all! Thanks so much for the kind words and support; I'm glad so many of you enjoyed the story. I'm currently in the process of moving to Los Angeles so lots of other things in life going on, but I will more stories soon! :)
Last edited by Manlyducttape 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I enjoyed reading this story. Thankfully, Kevin got a taste of his own medicine. Your descriptions of the sock and jockstrap gag were very detailed, I like that.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Definitely enjoyed this, and I'm looking forward to more with these two hunks!
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

I was looking through the older bits of the forum and came across this great story. I read it all in one go! The imagery of those muscular men, taped up and forced to smell, taste, and suck on these socks and jock was great. And the addition of the shoes taped to their faces made it complete. The locker room smell almost transferred through the screen! The well-deserved revenge at the end was a very satisfying way of wrapping this story up while keeping me curious about the future of these muscled buddies!
Banner by Bondagefreak
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

I never decided to comment on this, but I just wanted to say what a fantastic story this was!

You can really tell how terrified Jake (and later Nick) are in this situation, and Kevin's characterisation, along with the descriptions of his socks, pits, and jockstrap just make this so much better.

Well done :)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic