Bondage Academy (F/f) New Part Added 9/18/2023

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Noire
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Noire »

I've been really busy with college so I have not written the next part yet. I don't want to assign myself a deadline but I will continue the story eventually.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

I hope you continue soon!!! :)
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I really hope you will continue. It has been a very cool story so far.
qarlcue
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by qarlcue »

Such a great story! Thank you :)
The kid in church that giggled at the song, "Bless'd be the tie that binds..."
Wolfling
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wolfling »

Nice story. Hope it will continue soon ;)
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

I have to go to school here!! 😂
-Sam
Noire
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Noire »

Sorry for the delay, I've been going through things and just haven't been in the mood to write. Anyway a short chapter for now but I will add more to it later. Enjoy

Teresa took a deep breath before briskly walking back over to Jillian and Alyssa. She had never seen the headmistress before but heard of her from the other RA’s. She was a strict lady who loved to dish out punishment for the tiniest of infractions. She was cruel and unapologetic. The only detail of the headmistress that her friends told her was that she would carry around a black and golden decorated walking cane.

“Good evening, headmistress. I thought you were coming tomorrow?” Teresa asked

The older lady looked at Jillian and Alyssa. The headmistress was an older but intimidating figure standing at an astounding 6 feet. She was wearing a black blouse, a white silk scarf around her neck, black leggings and black heels. Her silver colored hair was made in to a clean tight bun.

“Good evening, Teresa, what are these two doing outside their dorm at this hour?” The headmistress asked firmly as she pointed her cane at them.

The two girls stood motionless as they heard the voice of the older lady.

“I” Teresa said stumbling with her words “umm had to look for them as they didn’t obediently come to me before curfew. My apologies.” Teresa said

The two girls couldn’t believe what they were hearing, Teresa was going to throw them under the bus!
Jillian began to squirm in her straightjacket and tried to say something under her hood but the only thing that would come out were mmphs.

“Hush you!” The headmistress said as she poked Jillian lightly on her stomach with her finger. “Good job catching them, naughty girls deserve a punishment. Why don’t you get some rest for tonight Teresa and give me these two trouble makers.”

“Oh it’s okay, it’ll be my pleasure to handle these two tomorrow after their class.” Teresa said with a smile.
In her mind, she was praying that the headmistress would allow her to handle this.

“I insist.” The headmistress said firmly looking Teresa dead in the eyes.

“I’d really prefer to handle their punishment.” Teresa said firmly not backing down.

“If you insist so much, come with me right now.” The headmistress said as she reached into her purse.

“If I go with you, who will stay here and wake the other students.” Teresa asked not wanting to accompany the headmistress.

“I will assign someone else now let’s get a move on.” The headmistress said as she handed her a silky light blue pillow case.

What is this for Teresa wondered?
As if the headmistress was reading her mind she said, “I’ve been working with a new tailor for some new beddings and uniforms to update our collection. While I don't have any proper restraints right I know, I want you to put this over your head.” And walked behind her reaching into her bag once again.

“I’m not the one being punished though.” Teresa asked as she looked at the pillow case

“Of course not dear, I just want to surprise you to what we’ve been working on.” The headmistress replied calmly.

In her brain, she wanted to just take off and refuse the headmistress, but she felt guilty about what might happen to the girls so she slowly placed the pillow case over her head.

With her vision now gone, the headmistress clipped collars on all three of the girls’ neck before leading them through the night to her building.

No one spoke for the trip, the three girls were wondering what had led to this moment. Alyssa and Jillian tried to keep up with the headmistress’s brisk pace as they still didn’t have access to their hands. Keeping up with the headmistress was easy for Teresa as she wasn’t really restrained and only had her vision taken from her. Teresa was between Alyssa and Jillian and wrapped her arms around the two as they walked slowly through the night. Teresa quietly whispered sorry to both girls.

Once they arrived at the headmistress’s building, she led them inside into one of the rooms.

“This is a test dorm that we use to see experiment with.” The headmistress said as she removed Teresa’s collar and pulled the pillow case off her head.

When the pillowcase was off her head, Teresa used her hands to scratch her eyes. When she opened them, she was greeted with a room about the same size of a normal dorm but it was missing everything except a single bed. There were no windows, no closets, no tables, and only one single light coming from the ceiling fan above. The single bed was a king sized bed outfitted with white silk sheets that reflected the light. Two pillows with the same light blue pillowcase that covered Teresa’s head were mounted at the top of the bed

“The room is soundproof and lockable from outside so no need for the hoods. Please take the hood off the other girl” The headmistress said as she took the hood off Jillian’s face. Jillian’s black hair was disheveled and it took her a second to adjust to the light.

Teresa removed the hood and threw it on to the ground with the other hood. Teresa whispered to Alyssa not say anything unless questioned directly.

“What are your names?” the headmistress asked.

They both responded.

“Well you two certainly are pretty girls, for tonight sleep well and go to class tomorrow. Then report back here. The light switch is right here. Good night.” The headmistress said as she opened the door to the room.

“Headmistress, do you need me to do anything to the girls? And where do I go for bed?” Teresa asked

“Do whatever you like to them, I’ll have my fun tomorrow. You’ll sleep here with them. How you want to arrange yourselves is up to you.” The headmistress said as she walked out, closing the door and locking the door.

“You lied to her so you wouldn’t get in trouble for missing the curfew!” Jillian shouted
“I know, I’m sorry but you forgot to wake me up on time!” Teresa fired back

Alyssa on the other hand climbed on to the bed and almost slid off due to how slippery the sheets were. Regaining her balance, she shifted herself under the cool sheets as best as she could with her arms still stuck in the straitjacket. Once she was comfortable, she rested her head on the soft pillow right in the center of the bed.

Alyssa couldn’t help but giggle and said, “Teresa can you please put one of the hoods over my head. I think I’ve gotten too used to being blindfolded and gagged”

Teresa and Jillian looked back at Alyssa before looking at each other and they both began laughing.

“Sure Alyssa.” Teresa said as she grabbed the hood and placed it over Alyssa’s head

“Well I’m going to bed too, but I don’t want my hood on tonight. And look, I’m sorry to snap at you Teresa. ” Jillian said as she slid under the sheets to the left of Alyssa.

“I apologize to both of you girls, I was scared and I didn’t want to lose my position here. Anyway good night girls,” Teresa said as she grabbed the other hood.

Alyssa tried to say good night but she could only make unintelligible sounds.

Teresa turned the light off and slid under the covers and positioned herself to the right of Alyssa. She slipped the hood over herself and tightened all the buckles before falling asleep.
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

If Carlsberg did schools......
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Yay! You continued the story!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Fine continuation! It was worthwhile waiting!
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

Excellent work. I fully understand that things get in between sometimes, and will wait patiently for the next part. I prefer quality over quantity.
Drbooks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Drbooks »

This is excellent!
Looking forward to the next part!
BrittanyBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrittanyBound »

I hope you continue, this is amazing!
antoinedt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by antoinedt »

I would absolutely love to see this story continued! I'm sure you have many ideas after all this time :)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]Noire[/mention]

An excellent story so far. I suppose you are suffering some writer’s block but really hope to,see more of this.
Noire
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Noire »

Wow I’m surprised anyone still had an interest in this. It’s a bit of writers block and depression. I’ve had an idea of where I wanted to take this story for a while but no motivation to write it out. But who knows
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Noire wrote: 1 year ago Wow I’m surprised anyone still had an interest in this. It’s a bit of writers block and depression. I’ve had an idea of where I wanted to take this story for a while but no motivation to write it out. But who knows
It was a great story actually. I go back to read it sometimes. You really wrote it well !
BrittanyBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrittanyBound »

Noire wrote: 1 year ago Wow I’m surprised anyone still had an interest in this. It’s a bit of writers block and depression. I’ve had an idea of where I wanted to take this story for a while but no motivation to write it out. But who knows
I understand that but you do have a fan base for it. Please continue.
kdencorgys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kdencorgys »

yeah this is one of my favorite stories on this site, I really like the setting, characters, and dynamics of it all. You also have great literary skills, its fun reading it. I come back every month or so to see if there are any updates to it :D

no pressure, but im sure the fanbase of you and this story would deeply appreciate more chapters.

take your time and no rush, we'll be waiting for whenever you're ready
RopeWhoreJenny
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopeWhoreJenny »

How does one apply to such an institute? Wish my school days had been similar. Haha
masha7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by masha7 »

Great job!
Noire
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Noire »

My life has changed drastically and I went through a huge shift in my life! I'm in a great relationship with a new partner that absolutely loves to tie me up! I got a job as a design engineer and moved out of my parent's place. While I can't promise that I will be very active in writing again, here's the next part.

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT
Part 6
Teresa awoke to light jabs and pokes on her stomach.

“Rise and shine.” Jillian said as she began unbuckling Teresa’s hood.

“Thanks, what time is it?” Teresa asked while scratching her eyes.

“Not sure, there is no clock in here,” Alyssa responded.

If almost on cue, the three heard the door unlock and the head mistress walked in. The headmistress was dressed as she was the night before, not a fold or wrinkle on her outfit.

“Morning girls, today you two have gym class. Freshen up in the bathroom down the hall and return here right after.” The headmistress said while pointing at Jillian and Alyssa and leaving their exercise uniforms on the bed.
Jillian and Alyssa nodded their head and grabbed the uniforms on their way out. They were greeted to a small hallway consisting of a handful closed doors and a large see through glass door at the end which looked like the headmistress’s office.

“Don’t look around, bathroom’s on your left, the door’s open.” The headmistress called out.
“I called in another RA to handle waking up the students in the dorm. As for you, you are going to be my test subject for all our new clothes and restraints.” The headmistress said to Teresa.

“Of course headmistress.” Teresa nervously replied, very obviously avoiding eye contact.
“Teresa dear, I don’t know what you’ve heard about me, but I’m quite a sweet old lady. As long as you listen to me, you might end up enjoying this.” The headmistress said, while caressing Teresa’s hair.

“First and foremost, once the girls are done in the bathroom, please freshen up and stay in your underwear and then go through the glass door at the end of the hall, I’ll be waiting.”

Jillian and Teresa spent no time and climbed into the shower together. Unfortunately, they were worried about what the headmistress might do so they kept their hands to themselves and quickly prepared themselves for the long day.
Once they exited the bathroom, they were greeted with Teresa and the headmistress waiting outside the door.

“Teresa, you have 1 hour to freshen up and come into my office. I will be taking the girls to their gym class so please wait patiently if I’m not there.” The headmistress said as she pointed to the glass door.
Teresa nodded and closed the door behind her before sighing a huge breath of relief.
The headmistress led the two girls into one of the doors. Inside was a small equipped bathroom with a small fridge, stainless steel sink, an older model gas stove, and a table with a small ceiling light above it.

“Sorry girls, nothing fancy here so have some cereal and let’s have a chat.” The headmistress said as she gestured to the girls to sit down.
“So, be honest with me, why were you two girls not in bed so late at night yesterday?” The headmistress asked with a smile.
Jillian and Alyssa looked at each other before deciding to tell the truth.
“So, you two did all the laundry folding yesterday and you fell asleep in Teresa’s room. I applaud you two for doing that, as such, I will not punish you two as long you both return back here right after your class.”
With that, the girls finished their cereal and were about to walk out.

“You girls are forgetting something.” The headmistress said with a smirk.
Jillian and Alyssa looked at each other before Jillian said,” What are we missing headmistress?”
With that, the headmistress reached walked into the hallway and opened one of the doors that appeared to be a closet. She grabbed a roll of duct tape and two sleep mask.

The girls wasted no time before sighing, putting the sleep mask over their eyes, and placed their hands behind their back. The headmistress began on Jillian first by winding the tape around her wrist several times before placing one strip over Jillian’s mouth and smoothing it over lips before doing the same to Alyssa.

“Anyway enjoy gym class, and remember to come back right after class. You two wouldn’t want to keep an old lady waiting right? Otherwise you might find yourselves very uncomfortable later on!” the headmistress exclaimed with a slight chuckle.
The two girls moaned into their gag before collars were attached to their necks and they felt the feeling of fresh air blow on their face as the headmistress opened the door.

As they blindly wandered through the campus with the occasional tug on their collars, they could hear slight chuckles and whispers from the girls around them. After a while of blind walking, they felt the concrete below them become soft grass. Eventually they were pulled to a stop.
In one fluid motion, the headmistress cut the tape binding their hands.

“Well girls, have fun, be sure to come back to my office after class.” The headmistress said as she walked away.
“Mphhh ouch!” Jillian said as she ripped the tape off her lips before pulling the sleep mask off.
Alyssa took her time with the tape before they both looked around. There was a small group of 10 other girls all wearing the same tracksuit stretching and an older lady leading the class.

“Come and join us girls!” the older lady said enthusiastically while pushing her glasses up.

As their stretch routine continued, the day’s activity was explained to them.

“So for today, we will be having 3 main activities. An obstacle course, capture the flag, and to finish off, a simple escape challenge. For the first activity, you girls will be pairing up for a special three legged race!”

Once their stretches were done, the instructor led the girls to a dirt road with three distinct paths.

“All three paths are exactly the same so since there are 12 of you here, 6 girls will go first and then the next 6 will go after. You will be competing against each other for a special prize! First one to reach the end of the course wins, fastest time wins. This course is really so it’ll probably only take you 8-12 minutes.”

“Any volunteers?” The teacher looked at the group of girls, all trying to avoid eye contact.

“Fine, hmmmm” the teacher pointed her fingers at Alyssa and Jillian. “You two”

“You two” She then pointed to a short but fit girl with brown hair that was paired with a tall but slender girl with blonde hair.

“Andd you two!” She pointed to two girls with red hair that were significantly taller than the rest.

“You’ve all been here for a while and know that this school isn’t the most “normal” school, the teacher said with a wink.

She reached into her equipment bag and grabbed several things while motioning for the girls to get to the starting line.
“So, in your pair, one of you will be blind, one of you will be mute, your hands will be tied together and your feet as well. Decide amongst yourselves to who should be blind and who will be mute. Once you have decided raise your hand so I can help you with your restraints.”

“So what are you thinking?” Jillian said to Alyssa

Alyssa thought this sounded like fun and was indifferent about who would do what.

“Hmmm, I think you’re probably better at leading and talking with a big gag in your mouth so I should be the blind one.” She responded with a grin.

“Alright, I’ll try it. Let’s develop some signals, if I tap your arm once, just keep moving and following my lead. If I grab your hand and squeeze, stop. For more things we’ll probably learn as we continue.”

“Hmm, Okay! Let me be on the left side so my right ankle is tied to your left ankle.”

“Let’s do it sister!” Alyssa said while giving Jillian a high five and raising her other hand.

As she kept her hand raised, the other two groups looked like they were still deciding. The two taller girls looked like they were settling their roles with rock paper scissor while the other pair decided already as the teacher was helping them first.

The smaller girl will be mute while the tall girl will be blindfolded. The teacher gave the smaller girl a small panel gag and the the taller girl a leather blindfold. Once the two girls adjusted their restraints to their liking, the teacher placed a small padlock on the back so they couldn’t take it off. Afterwards, the instructor zip tied the short girl’s right ankle to the tall girl’s left ankle. She then repeated the process to the two girls wrist before telling them to wait for the signal to begin.

The instructor began walking toward us.
“So are you ready girls!”

The girls nodded their heads, with Jillian standing on the left of the starting point and Alyssa standing on the right. Jillian popped the red rubber ball into her mouth, closing her mouth over the ball, allowing the panel to cover her mouth. With the gag on to her liking, she gave a thumbs up to the instructor allowing her to attach a padlock to the gag. Alyssa took the blindfold and placed it over her eyes allowing the darkness to swallow her and adjusting it so it was tight and no light leaked.

She took a deep breath,” Okay I’m ready!” She said proudly with a smile on her face.
She then felt the teacher touching her head and locking the blindfold firmly into place. With that, the instructor then helped them line their ankles together before zip tying it and then zip tying their wrist together as well.

“Alright girls, we’ll start very soon, once I finish the last group. I will count down 3-2-1 go when its time. Just sit tight and don’t go anywhere.” The teacher chuckled.

Since Alyssa couldn’t see and Jillian couldn’t talk. Alyssa began singing while waiting in darkness. She didn’t know exactly what Jillian was doing but she could feel her moving around and that’s when she felt Jillian grab her bound hand in an awkward attempt try to signal stop. With their two wrist tied together they couldn’t grab each other’s bound hand since their hands were back to back.

“Hmm, let’s practice. try using your free hand and tap my arm that is tied to you.”

She felt Jillian tap her left arm several times and awkwardly trying to squeeze her hand. In the end they decided to just have Jillian squeeze her arm rather than try and grab her hand. After a while, they just waited quietly enjoying the sun on their face.

“Lovely day isn’t it.” Alyssa said while laughing and looking up to see nothing but black. Jillian laughed and tried tickle her friend’s side.

“AHHHH stop, we’re about to start.”

Jillian patted her friend’s head when the instructor began shouting.

“Are all the groups ready!”

All the blindfolded girls shouted in response that they were ready.

“And 3 – 2 – 1 GO!”

With that the girls took as best they could. Jillian tapped Alyssa’s arm and began slowly walking and making sure to keep in sync with Alyssa’s step. As they slowly made their way down the path, trees began to surround them making not allowing Jillian to see how the other teams were progressing. With Alyssa in the dark, she had to rely on Jillian. They progressed together without saying much while Alyssa could only hear the sound of their footsteps. Eventually they got into a solid pace and rhythm of moving their free legs first and then their bound legs next.
Jillian realized they were lucky as they were around the same height so their paces were about the same leading them to find a consistent rhythm and distance for each step that they took together.

After a while Jillian, started to talk in to her gag and started squeezing her friends arm while stopping.
“What is it Jillian?” Alyssa asked while trying to look at her friend.
Jillian was confronted with a small set of steps, about 3 going up and 3 going back down, not high enough to hurt if they fell but enough to where they had to coordinate. Jillian pondered a way to tell her friend that were stairs in front of them. .

“Tmh amrm starmsm” Jillian tried to say there are stairs.
“I don’t understand you,” Alyssa responded.

Jillian and Alyssa were right in front a flight of stairs. Jillian raised her free leg up so her foot was on the next step. Then Jillian slowly tried to raise their bound foot high enough to get over the first step. Alyssa following along, following Jillian’s tug to raise their bound feet high enough to get over the step and firmly plant their feet on it.

“Ah there are stairs!” Alyssa said
“Yemmphh!” Jillian said

With that conquered, they slowly but confidently maneuvered up the stairs.
Once they reached the top, there were 3 steps going back down. Rather than try and risk taking a step and slipping, Jillian squeezed Alyssa’s arm before trying to get the both of them to sit down. Once they were sat down, they slowly butt crawled to the edge and slid their feet over the edge and descended the stairs by moving their butt from one step to the other till they reached the floor.

Once they got their bearings, Alyssa felt the tap on their arm and they continued the race.
Nearing the end, Jillian saw the finish line but a large tube was their final obstacle and they would have to crawl through it.
Again, they came to a stop and Jillian slowly bent her knees waiting for Alyssa to do the same before they dropped to their stomachs. They slowly crawled through the tube and eventually heard the instructor and the other girls cheering for them.

“Finish!” The teacher shouted.
Jillian could see the other 2 group of girls already waiting on some recliners both blindfolded and gagged.

“Well girls you were the last to finish but 9 minutes isn’t bad at all! Anyway lemme help you to the recliners so you girls can relax!”

The teacher wrapped her arm around their backs and led them to the recliners before locking a blindfold and a gag to the respective girl so they were both blind and unable to speak.

“Well you girls lay there and relax while, the other girls go, and it’ll only be around 10 minutes or so.”

Jillian took a deep breath through her nose and closed her eyes under the blindfold. She felt Alyssa place her head on her shoulder just waiting patiently to be freed.
maelfe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by maelfe »

very nice new chapter in this school life ;)
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

I would definitely have looked into a degree program if I could have found this school :) Terrific story and great writing, very happy to see you pick it up again, and really glad to hear things have taken a positive turn for you!!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

@Noire Good to see you back, to hear everything in life is going your way and lastly but by no means least, to see this imaginative story continuing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic