Snapshots (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Snapshots (M/M)

Post by Volobond »

Snapshots
Prologue

"Okay, Will, you ready to start?"

"Yeah, I guess so. Do we, like, start with the ropes and stuff? I've never done this before."

"Your agent told you what's gonna happen, right?"

"Agent? Oh, right, yeah. Totally."

"Don't worry. We'll just start with some of you. Shirt off, please."

"Okay... Should I stand like this?"

"That's good. Let me get a few here... and here... couple more. Flex, please."

"Sure. So... you tie up a lot of guys."

"Just the cute ones, hahaha."

"Heh. I'm cute, huh?"

"Dude, you do know you're modeling for me, right? Of course you're cute."

"Thanks, man. I mean-"

"Turn."

"Oh, sure. You're not so bad yourself, Mr. Curtis."

"Oh, why thank you. Call me Jacob. Wrists behind your back, please?"

"Sure. No, I mean it. You model any?"

"Haha, you really are cute. Not too tight, is it?"

"No, it's fine."

"Good. Struggle for me, Will?"

"Okay."

"Good. Nice... a few more... Maybe kneel?"

"Sure. Can you help me, Mr - ah, Jacob? I think I'll fall over."

"Of course. Here you go. Flex for me."

"... So, do these kinds of pictures make a lot of money?"

"Oh, yeah. Bondage sets are some of my best sellers. Not that this counts."

"What? It doesn't?"

"Nope."

"Well, why not?"

"First of all, this is just on the mainstream side of 'erotica.' Guy with his hands tied behind his back? People are all, 'boring! Hot, but boring.'"

"Oh..."

"You need money, huh?"

"Yeah. Don't we all?"

"Well, if you're cool with it, we can make this a bondage shoot. I think I've got some props from last time around here somewhere."

"Yeah! Could you do that for me?"

"Sure. No problem. I think we'll start with a hogtie. Go ahead and, uh, lie down."

"Hey, uh, should I have pants on for this, or should I be... you know. Nude?"

"Up to you. The nude ones do make more."

"Okay. Can you help me here?"

"Alright. On three, lift up your butt. One, two... three."

"Oof."

"Got it. Now, I'll tie your legs."

"Ah! That tickles!"

"Whoops, sorry, haha. This rope's a little long. Oh, I'll make it into a hogtie."

"What's a - whoa! What're you doin'?"

"That's a hogtie."

"I can't really move at all."

"Well, that's sort of the point."

"Heh, guess you're right. ...Are you taking pictures?"

"Actually, I think it just needs one more thing. A gag. Bondage shots with fetish items are our biggest ticket. I had one model who came through here, just put on a blindfold and ballgag, and he got enough money offa commission not to have to work again."

"Really?"

"God's honest."

"Okay then. Gag me."

"As you wish.... Here we go."

"Gggrulgguh."

"Don't worry. You'll get used to it."

"Mrrrrrmmmp?....Mmmrp?"

"Sorry, got caught up. I forgot, I'm supposed to go on a trip with my brother and his friend in a little bit. Can't be rescheduled."

"Mmmmmm?"

"I know? How about you come along? The cabin's got some great places for scenic bondage shots."

"MMMM-MMM! Mmmmrroooooo!"

"I knew you'd like that idea. Okay, then, Will. Let's get you packed up."

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

Really enjoyed this, friend! The radio-play-setup you've got going on is incredibly effective at kickstarting the imagination; it really brings out all the story's excitement and playfulness. (Incidentally, I'd totally listen to a bondage-themed podcast written in this style. Just in case anyone reading this is feeling ambitious...) Thanks for sharing!
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great start! Where can I apply for a shoot? 😜
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Well done little vignette. I had a feeling Will was in for more than he expected. Doesn't sound like he minds too much. Yet.

Thanks for posting!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This one is just brilliant.

Dialogue-only format worked perfectly. Jacob is one smooth kidnapper, I can definitely see a guy getting trifked into bondage by him.

Really excited to see how this will go, but it works well even as a standalone piece.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Thanks so much for your support and comments, everyone! I just had the idea to do all dialogue, and it just kind of worked, I guess! Be sure to check out my recently updated story ideas poll here: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4249 to vote on what you'd like to see next from me, and comment on the specifics of what you want to see!

@Charmides - I'd so love to listen to that too! Please someone do that!
---------------
Part 1

"God, man, can you turn that down? I don't wanna listen to your country music shit the whole trip!"

"Wow. Rude. You know, I put up with a lot from you."

"Oh really? Like what?"

"Like you taking your shirt off and getting my seats all sweaty."

"This shit gets hot, man!"

"Whatever. I'm turning it down. Happy?"

"Not really."

"...So, are you excited about this trip?"

"What, a weekend-long trip with my best friend and my brother? ...Moderately."

"Ha, ha. You're hilarious."

"I know."

"I've never met your brother. What's he like?"

"Jacob's a little... eccentric. But he's an artist or some shit like that, they're all weird."

"Okay, that literally tells me nothing. Are you going to be like this the whole time?"

"Like what?"

"Okay. Fine."

"...Dude, what the hell? Why'd you stop? And where the hell are you going? Dude? Wha- why do you have rope and shit?"

"Shut up. Put your hands behind your back."

"Hell no, man! Hey! Lemme go! Get - off - of -ahh!"

"Wow, that was super easy! What happened to all your, like, boxing skills or whatever?"

"Shut the hell up, man! It's kickboxing! I'm sitting down!"

"Speaking of, give me your legs. It's happening, you might as well accept it."

"...fine. Go ahead."

"Heh heh... Good boy. ...Whoo! God, your feet are awful!"

"Well, why the hell'd you take my socks off?"

"Why do you think?"

"I don't give a fu-mmmmmmmpph! Mmmmmmph!"

"And tie it in with the other one...That's better. Serves you right for not showering."

"MMMMMMMPH MMMMRROOOOOOO!"

"What was that? 'Thank you?' Why, you are very welcome, Ryan! In fact, this is good for me, too!"

"MMMmmmmmmph! MMmmmm mmmmm mmmmph!"

"'How is it good for you too, David?' Well, I'll tell you. You left your laptop on last week, and I got an eyeful of all the bondage sites you've been looking at."

"Mmmm? MMmm, mmmmph mpph mppph-"

"Shush. I'm talking. As I was saying, I saw you were into this stuff, and I was really excited to maybe help you fulfill a fantasy or something. So I've been looking for any excuse to get you tied up and gagged. And then you so thoughtfully provided me with one! Don't worry, I'll have some fun with you later."

"Mmmmm? Mmmm..."

"Oh, you like that, don't you?"

"...mmm-hmmm."

"You're cute when you blush, you know that? Anyway, I guess I'll try to ditch your brother somehow."

"Mmm mmmmreee mphhhh mmmm mmmm!"

"Hey, you're my prisoner now. All you gotta do is sit back and enjoy being tied up. Judging from how big Little Ryan's gotten, you're pretty enthusiastic about it. We'll have all weekend, just you wait."

"Mmmmmmmmm..."

"Wow, you're already so...submissive. I like this side of you!"

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Another excellent little tale.

That guy is much easier to take with his mouth stuffed full of dirty socks.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Wouhou! A dirty sockgag!
Niiice. You KNOW that gets my juices flowing ;)

No better sound than that of protests and screams being heavily muffled out by a big, thick ball of smelly socks.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Well done, Sir. Good pacing and fun. Thanks for posting.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

Loving the new installment, friend! This is exactly what I need to get my daily gag-talk fix. Much obliged for your efforts, @Volobond.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

These are pretty fun. I like the dialogue-only format and the short length.

Looking forward to the next part.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

This is awesome!

Really enjoyed that!

Such a fresh style, it really leaves the imagination room to roam, they could be anybody, they could be anywhere... the only thing we know is the one guys feet stink!!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Part 2

"Mmmmph. Mmm mmm... MMMMMMMMM!"

"Sorry, pal. You don't get to come until after we've reached the cabin."

"Mmmrrrrr. Mmmrmrrrrrr mmrmr mmmmmmph?"

"...Yeah, I have no idea what you're saying. Just keep quiet while I handle your brother."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

"That's not being very quiet. Whatever, I'll see you in a sec."

"Hey, you must be Jacob!"

"Oh! Uh... yes. That's me. David, right?"

"Yup."

"Where's Ry?"

"He's in the truck. Listen, man, Ryan's not feeling too well. I think I'm just gonna take him back to the apartment, you know?"

"Oh, that's a shame. Should I come and see him?"

"No, uh... he's asleep in the truck. I left it running with the AC on and stuff- is that your luggage?"

"This thing? Yes. I always take my lucky... trunk."

"Mmmmmm!"

"Did you hear that?"

"...No?"

"Heh heh. Duuude. Do you have somebody tied up in there?"

"Ummm... maybe?"

"Maybe or really, 'cause your bro isn't really sick. I tied him up and I wanted the cabin for some alone time the two of us. You?"

"Ha, really? I've got one of my models in here. We're gonna do some location shots."

"And he's... okay with this?"

"Well... not really. But he will be. What about Ryan?"

"Oh, he's a total sub once you get him tied down."

"Hee hee hee, nice one."

"MMmmmmmmmmm!"

"Ooh, someone's mad. Need help with him?"

"Sure. Let's get this all loaded."

"Change of plans, Ryan!"

"Mmm?"

"Hey, Ry."

"Mmmm!?"

"Hey, help me get him in the back with Will."

"Mmmm, mmmmmrrr!"

"Mmmmm!"

"Like this, right on top of each other?"

"Yes. Make sure they can't separate."

"You're good at this."

"Well, I'm a photographer. I kinda have to be good at, heh, working with the talent."

"And... done. The seatbelt... all ready for transport!"

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mrrr-mmoooooo!"

"Mmmmm...mmmm...."

"Oh, wow. You've got some fight in you, Will!"

"Come on, Ryan, get up in his face. Put those socks of yours in his nose!"

"Will's really working those hips, huh?

"Yeah, look, Ryan's getting all hot and bothered having the model grind on him. Hey, Ryan, you better not come or else I'm gonna have to punish you!"

"Mmm? MMmmmph!"

"Oooh, I've had an idea. Will, you get Ryan to come, I'm adding a thousand to your final paycheck."

"Mm mmaa-mmmmeh?"

"You didn't think I was gonna keep you forever? I fully intend to have you back here and paid in full by Monday. Be good for me, and I'll pay extra. And that's in addition to the cut you get from the picture sales. Now, you want your first bonus? Get to work!"

"Mmr mmmmph!"

"Mmmmmm!"

"Hoo, boy, this is gonna be a fun trip!"

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Oh man oh man!! [mention]Volobond[/mention] I am SUPER into what you're doing here!!

I really hope you'll continue this. 🤩😛😘
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Love this story... need to have the boys be punished with a lot of tape too
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

wow, will ya take me with them?
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Part 3

"Wow, Jacob. It's only been a two hour trip, and look at them! They're exhausted!"

"Heh, heh. Looks like Will made him come QUITE a bit. How many times do you think it was?"

"Huh, I think the grand total was five times. He worked pretty hard."

"Ha, wow, baby brother, I had no idea you liked this stuff so much!"

"Fhgg nhh, hffhhlm. Lmt mm gh!"

"Not a chance, kiddo. David here owns you for the weekend. And Will. That's five thousand dollars for you. Nice work, boy."

"Nnnnn. Mmph mm gnnnn."

"I'm sorry, was that a 'Thank you, sir?' That's the only thing you ought to be saying."

"...PHhnnh mnn, PHnr."

"Aww, Ryan. You came five times. That means I have to punish you five times as hard as I was gonna."

"NHhhhh! Fhgg nhh! Lmt mm gh, Dhvnd! Plmhfm, nhh ghtth lmt mm gh! Hm fwmhr Hm whn't bm mhd, jhft lmt mm fhggnng ghhhhh!"

"Wow, not a word. Okay, well, I'll take him inside."

"Sweet. I'll take Will. You can use the master bedroom, I'll take this guy into the parlor."

-----

"Now, Will, I'm gonna tie you to this table. You still good?"

"Mnn hnnnnppmn mm! Hnmm cnn N hm gnnn?"

"Don't you take that tone with me. And to think, with you so hard and all, I was gonna take care of this for you. Maybe I should just leave it, let you suffer..."

"Fnnnch! Fnnm, N'm phnrrm. Pmmnphm, nnn'ph... nnn'ph nn phhnph."

"You know I can't understand you. Now, lie down. There we go. And let me start tying you down. Good. Good boy, Will. You look really hot like this, I hope you don't mind me saying. This position brings out your muscles."

"Rmnmmm?"

"Yup. Hell, you look like some kind of Greek god. And... there. got you secured. I'm gonna take the gag out and replace it with a different one. And I don't want to hear anything out of you while you're ungagged except for 'Thank you, Sir." Got it?"

"Nh hnh."

"Nh hnh, what?"

"Nh hnh, PHnr."

"Good boy."

"All right. There we go. Aaaaand. The panel gag. One of my favorites. Let me slip this blindfold on you..."

"Hrnnnhrrn? Nr, n-hr hr HR HR HR HR HMM HMM HMM HMM -Hhr-r-r-rh n-n-nh!"

"Yeah, you like being tickled, huh?"

"Nrr-r-r-rr!"

"Really? 'Cause your cock is getting harder and harder. I'm gonna get some pictures before I help you out there. Struggle for the camera."

"Hrcch mrr! Hrhhrrn, rmh mm gr! N mrnh hr gmh rrh! Rmh mm gr, hrncch!"

"Nice. Beautiful. All right, you've been mostly good. Fuck, you're hard. Ooh, you know what? If I can't make you come in... one minute, there's another thousand in it for you. Here we go."

"Mmmmm. Rhhhhh, hrrrrcch. Nr, mrnh. Hrmrhm. Hrmrhm, mrchm mm crmmmm. Rh, hrcch. Rh, mmrh. Hrmrhm. N, N nmmn... rhhhhhhhh."

"Yeah, that's it, buddy. That's it. Huh. Minute and one. You lucked out. Maybe we should go double or nothing..."

-----

"Hmmm. You know what? I bet you need those socks replaced. You say a word, this gets even worse, okay?"

"Gah!"

"All right, open up. These are my socks, so there's no way they'll be as bad as yours.

"Mmmm!"

"And, we use some tape to keep 'em in... there. Wow, you like tape, huh? You already came like five times but you're hard again just from the sound? Woo wee!"

"Fhggmr."

"All right. Fine. You wanna still be a jerk, then I'll punish you. Now shut up."

"Hmn! Whht thm hmll hrm nhh dhnng? Fthp, fthp Hmt! Ghmm hn, Hm ghn't mvmn mhvm lngm thnf!"

"I'm mummifying you in tape, numb nuts. You're just gonna be a big taped up worm. And I can tell you, it's a bitch to take off. It's gonna pull all your little hairs out. So enjoy, and struggle, if you can. You know I like watching you, big guy."

"Nhh fhgg! Ghmm hn, ht lmhft jhgg mm hff!"

"And, I'll leave your cute little nipples out. Look at you, all mummied up to your neck. All right. I think I'll keep you like this, even after the trip. You know, turn you into my big ol' teddy bear mummy. Here, let me snuggle up next to you."

"Dhvm... Dhvm, plmhfm lmt mm gh. Hm'll... Hm'll lmt nhh dh thnf hghnn, Hm jhft nmmd th ghm."

"Can't understand you. Now, shut up. I'm just gonna take a nap right here. Maybe play with these nips a bit."

"Hhhhhhhhh. Dhvm, plmhfm. Dhn't lmt mm gh. Gmmp mm fhrmvmr."

"Shhhhh... don't worry, buddy. I'm keeping you for a long time..."

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Seems to me Will is getting the best part of this deal, having an enjoyable weekend AND earning a pile of cash.

Great story!
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Story keeps getting better and better... can’t wait to see what happens next to the boys.... and how the mummy worm takes his punishment and how long he’s kept as a toy/pillow . Awesome work ...... keep it up!
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Hah yes yes yes, it's so good!!!

🤩🤩🤩
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Okay, this story is amazing! Fun and really hot! I love the challenge of telling it only through dialogue and I must say you pulled it off, it doesn't come off as forced yet still let us know what's going on, good job sir! :)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Part 4

"Mmmmph."

"....G'back t'sleep. You're m'teddy bear tapey mummy..."

"Dhvm... Dhvm, Hm nmmd th pmmm!"

"...What? What's wrong?"

"Plmhfm, Dhvm, Hm nmmm th pmm! Plmhfm!"

"Oh, crap, you gotta go! Okay, let me unwrap you... what the hell d'you mean? Oh... fine, boy. I'll just get your legs. I ain't carrying you to the damn toilet. ...Such a shame to cut through this. Okay, on your feet.

"Okay, let's hurry. Let me help steady you - you've been taped for a while."

"Hmmmmmm..."

"Heh, I like this side of you a lot. Alright, I'm gonna stand behind you, and I'll, uh... aim for you. That's all you need, right? Not..."

"Nh! Nh, H'm gmmmd."

"Thank god. Okay. Damn it, boy, stop getting hard!"

"H'm cnn't hhhlp hmmm..."

"I'll play with you before breakfast, just take a leak already! ...Oh. Oh. There we go. Good boy. Wow, you really needed that. Heh, look at you, all embarrassed. You were the one who asked me to keep you tied up. Let's get back to bed..."

"Dhvm?"

"...Yes, Ryan?"

"Cnn hmm gmmp mm fhrmvmr? Plmhfm, plmhfm mmk mm ymmm. Hm nmmd hrhm."

"I think I understand. And... I think I can. We'll have to talk about it, but if you still want it when we get home... then yes. I'll keep you as my lil' bondage buddy for good. Sound good, Ry?"

"Mmm-hmmm. Lhvm hrhm, Dhvm."

"...Love you too, buddy."

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Hey, nice to see a new update for this. Short but concise. Gag talk is as amusing as always and it was nice seeing Ryan getting into this unique relationship.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention]
Phenomenal use of gag-talk, my friend!

I was actually trying to decipher it and was proud of myself for succeeding more times than not.
A nice change of pace from my unimaginative "mppphhhs" and "uugggmmpphs" 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic