Who's The Dom(mme)? (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Who's The Dom(mme)? (M/F)

Post by Emma »

Note: Hubby's latest story does have an adult situation toward the end of the last chapter, which is why this story is being placed here.

Tagging [mention]Tightsbound[/mention] [mention]herdfaninrva[/mention] [mention][Caesar73][/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]Mask6190[/mention]

Also, the picture of "Vicki" at the bottom is just a picture we saw on the net, lol.
-----

Vicki, also known as "Mistress Victoria" only took a couple moment to check herself out in the mirror fastened to the door of the large, mostly bare, room. Her black leather corset did an excellent job of showing off her exceptional curves; her black stockings allowed just a hint of her pink flesh beneath, and her black high heels gave her added height...which, given that she stood nearly six feet tall without shoes, was very impressive.

Her dark, straight hair went to her shoulders. She had soft, brown eyes, but she could glare quite effectively with them. And she had practice. The only bright color on her was her ruby red lipstick. She didn't know how much longer she could play a Dominatrix, though she hoped at 35 she wasn't getting too old.
She had enough customers to suggest she wasn't. With that thought, she took a quick glance around the room. On one side, a new, firm futon was up against the wall, with a small table on the right. On that table lay several neatly coiled ropes, a small switch, a paddle, a leather belt, folded; a ballgag, and a blindfold. Across from the door were a wide range of whips, clamps, and paddles, with a clock in the middle. Three sets of wrist and ankle manacles were attached to the wall opposite the couch; in the middle of the room was a metal table, with a row of small holes near each side. A small tray was attached, with two nipple clamps. And just a few feet in front of the table a long rope hung from a pulley in the ceiling.

Near the door, a long, heavy safe faced the room.

"Everything is in place," Vicki thought to herself. "Except..." She hurried over to the clock, which showed the time at being two minutes before 2PM. She moved the big hand forward, to show the time being ten minutes after two.

Vicki smiled to herself as she left the large room, going into a smaller one, at the front of the apartment. Again, there was a couch against one wall, with a small metal desk in the middle of the room, facing the front door, with a small, wooden chair with a solid back in front, and a metal chair behind the desk. The wall opposite the couch had two doors; one to a closet and the other to the bathroom. Between the doors was a clock, which also gave the time at two minutes before 2PM. Again, smiling, Vicki moved the big hand to read ten after 2PM.

Vicki walked to the front door. She glanced at the wall clock, now showing the incorrect time of twelve past 2PM. She heard a light tapping. The blinds were drawn, no one could see in. She smiled again, waiting a moment, so her customer didn't know she was already there. Then, she turned her smile into a scowl, and opened the door.

Fred Burris, 27, stood timidly in the doorway. The look did not suit him; he was quite muscular, and had a handsome face, with blue eyes and shortly cropped blonde hair. He wore a short sleeved white collared dress shirt, black pants, and expensive, dark shoes. "Come in, Fred," Vicki said, coldly. He did as ordered, confused at Vicki's attitude.

Vicki locked the door behind them. "I require a great deal," she said harshly, "from my clients. At the top of the list is respect." Fred straightened up his posture, his surprise obvious. "I've always been respectful, Mistress! When have I--" Vicki raised a finger to her lips; Fred immediately stopped talking. "Respect starts with being on time, Fred," Vicki said. She pointed at the clock on the wall. "Our time together was to start over ten minutes ago." Fred stared at the clock, then his watch. "Mistress, I have 2PM sharp." He looked up at her hopefully. "I see," Vicki replied, moving past him, now standing in front of her desk, next to the chair for customers. "So, you're saying that I am..." She paused, and turned around, looking him in the eye. "...wrong?"

"Well, " Fred said, looking at his watch, "it's just that my watch--" Vicky interrupted, snapping at him. "Your watch is right, and stupid Mistress is wrong and can't tell time, is that it?" Fred put his arms down to his sides. "No ma'am!," he said quickly. "You know the time, and I was late!"
Vicki shook her head. "You have my tribute?," she asked in a disgusted voice. Fred nodded eagerly, pulling out an envelope and handing it to her. Vicki snatched it away, and looked inside. "Yes," she thought to herself, "Five hundred exactly!" She was excited about the amount, but didn't show it, only glaring at Fred. "I'm glad you at least got the amount right. All right, let's go."

Vicki led Fred into the back room, causally dropping the envelope in the slot near the top of the safe. Fred glanced around the room, happy see the Torture Table out, with the nipple clamps on the tray.
He followed her to the front of the couch, trying not to smile--Mistress would not approve!--as he watched her pick up a coil of rope. He anxiously waited her order for him to undress.

It did not come.

"I don't want you to be late again, so I'm going to help you remember," she said as she turned around, facing him. Fred looked up at Vicki, trying not to lust--too much--over her, taking in her dark hair, red lipsticked lips, black corset and stockings. He appreciated her black high heels as well, but now needed to keep his eyes on hers, as per policy. "What punishment?," he thought. "I bet this is gonna be good!" Vicki could tell he was trying not to break out in a grin. Now it was time to spoil his day. "Sorry, kid," she thought to herself.

"Your punishment, Fred" she said, "will be actual punishment. It's not something you'll enjoy. But you won't forget, either. She offered him the rope in her hand.

"I don't get it," Fred said, confused.

"Take. The. Rope," Vicki replied, sternly.

Fred took the rope, not sure what to think. Vicki scowled at him. "Since you found it necessary to disrespect me by being late, your punishment requires you to show me a different kind of attention today." She raised her right leg up, and pulled off her shoe, then raised her left leg, and took off the other shoe.
She still was over an inch taller than Fred.

She smiled to herself at the look of confusion, and dread, on Fred's face, but continued to glare.
"Today, you must tie me up," she said calmly.

"Um, Mistress, I'm not sure I can, I mean, I don't think--" Fred's stammering was interrupted by Vicki; her eyes widened, her face turned angry. "You don't think you need to obey me??," she snapped at him. "You don't think you have to pay a price for insulting me? You need to think again!"

Fred cowered in shock, fearful she might end their relationship. He both feared--and hoped, a little--she would strike him. But tying her? "I'll accept punishment, Mistress," he said, " but shouldn't you tie me? And do what you want, to me?"

"What I want to do to you," she said sternly, "is make you understand what happens when you fail me, like you did by being late." Vicki spun around on her heel, and crossed her wrists behind her back. "Tie my hands, and stop arguing. You can obey or leave."

Fred nervously tied one end of the rope around Vicki's right wrist. He then began to coil, loosely, the rope around both wrists. "Tighter than that, Fred," Vicki commanded. "I better have rope marks when this is over. " Fred nodded, even though Vicki couldn't see him. He pulled the rope tighter, then cinched it off.
"Good boy," Vicki said. "Now, take a long piece of rope from the table, and tie my arms just below my breasts." Fred swallowed hard. "Mistress, your hands are already tied, I shouldn't--" Vicki interrupted again, hoping she could keep on hiding her amusement, and keep letting Fred think she was annoyed with him. "You shouldn't be late, Fred, that's what you shouldn't do. You shouldn't argue with me. Stop making your punishment worse, and tie my arms, AS ORDERED!"

"Yes, ma'am," Fred replied, hurrying to the table, and picking up a long piece of rope. He showed it to Vicki for her approval. She nodded. "That'll be fine. Now tie me." Fred quickly moved to the right of Vicki, and began to tie the rope around her elbow. Vicki looked down at him with a serious look on her face. "You need to tie me pretty tight," she said. "This isn't a game. This is the punishment you bought with your lateness."

Fred nodded. "I apologize for being late, Mistress, but please, let me know if I'm tying you too tight, I'm trying to do my best." Vicki could tell he was; Fred tied her arms very tight to her sides. More than was comfortable...which Vicki planned to use for unnerving Fred.

"It is a little too tight," she said, "but it should be too tight. And you'll just have to accept you're responsible." Before Fred could try and untie her arms, as Vicki could tell he wanted to, she walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Because you're so little, " she continued, "you'll have to continue with us sitting down." She looked up at Fred. "Well," she said, "sit next to me, and stop lollygagging!" Fred quickly sat next to her. "Yes, Mistress," he replied, looking away.

"Look at me, boy, " Vicki commanded.

Fred quickly looked at Vicki. Again, Vicki smiled to herself, but continued to give Fred a serious look. Fred wasn't really short; she was just a bit taller. In the heels she had taken off moments earlier, she was a lot taller. She did enjoy towering over him. "You're not nearly done," Vicki said, in a matter-of-fact tone. "You need to finish tying me up. Next, you're going to tie my arms ABOVE my breasts." To her surprise, Fred merely nodded in agreement, though meekly. He silently stood up, walked to the table next to them, took another piece of rope, sat down again, and started to tie her arm. "The better you tie me," she continued, "the less likely you'll ever have to do anything more."

Fred tied Vicki's arms tighter than he had before. "What do you mean, Mistress?," he asked, reluctantly. Vicki could tell he was worried she was going to rebuke him again; she didn't think it was necessary. "You're going to tie me up, so I'm helpless," she said. Fred winced a the thought, even though he understood by now that's what was happening. "As long as you don't disappoint me further, you won't have to actually hurt me."

Vicki's arms were now bound tightly, both above and below her breasts. "Mistress, I'm not sure I could do that...hurt you, I mean," Fred said. Vicki shot him an angry look. Before she could say anything, Fred continued. "You always said you would respect my limits, and hurting you, I'm pretty sure, is past those limits." Vicki nodded. "Yes I did. And we sometimes test those limits, don't we?"

Fred took a deep breath. The limits she spoke of was how much pain he could take. "Hurting you would be different, Mistress. Please don't test me that way." Vicki narrowed her eyes at Fred. "Then don't make me test you that way." She looked at her legs. "I'm not completely helpless, Fred. Get to work."

"Yes, ma'am", Fred said, getting on his knees, and began tying Vicki's legs, just below the knees. "Don't forget, " she said, "As tight as you can, both above and below the knees." Fred nodded. Vicki could tell Fred was determined not to let her down again--she felt a little guilty about tricking him into thinking he was late. "It's worth it," she kept thinking to herself. After tying her legs, Fred starting tying her ankles, also tightly. "Didn't even have to tell him," Vicki thought to herself. "Good for you, kid."

"This is pretty tight, Fred," Vicki said. "It's all tight." Fred took a deep breath. "Is it satisfactory, Mistress?," he asked. "It's very tight, and uncomfortable, just as I ordered," she replied. "I want you to know, " she continued, "if you let me down again, you'll have to tie me even tighter. That'll hurt me. You WILL have to stretch your limits."

Fred looked down. "I understand, Mistress," he said. "I'll be on time from now on."

"Fred," Vicki said, "I want you to look at me. Take in this sight. Look carefully, and keep in mind, I'm helpless, because of you." Fred sighed, and did so--looking up and down at Vicki's body; seeing her in the black corset, black stockings, and black heels. He noted her dark hair around her shoulders, and red lips. And the bondage! He had tied her quite tight; wrists behind her back,arms tied at her sides, above and below her breasts; legs tied above and below the knees; and of course, her ankles.

Vicki struggled against her ropes, occasionally closing her eyes, and always stealing glances at Fred. She could see his continued nervousness--but was there also a hint of excitement? She realized she needed to raise the notch just a bit higher.

"But I'm not quite helpless, am I, Fred?," she asked. "You're....tied up, Mistress," Fred replied. "I mean, you're helpless. I wouldn't do it, of course, but anyone else could do whatever they wanted to you." Just saying the words did give Fred excitement, and it was excitement he couldn't hide from Vicki. She frowned at him, though she was chuckling to herself on the inside.

"I can yell for help, Fred," she said. "And I can see what you're doing." Fred leaned back into the couch. "You mean you're not bound and gagged, just...bound...," he replied in a soft voice. Vicki smiled. "Very good, Fred, but you're only half right. I'm not gagged, and I'm not...." Fred realized Vicki expected him to complete the sentence. "Blindfolded," he said. "You're not gagged or blindfolded."

"I told you," Vicki said, returning to a stern demeanor, "your punishment is to make me helpless. You haven't done that yet. You'll find what you need on the table," she continued, moving her head towards the table by the couch. As Fred walked to the table, Vicki again tested the ropes binding her "Wonder how long I can keep this up," she said to herself. "This is more fun than I imagined!" Fred picked up the ballgag and blindfold, and looked with pleading eyes at Vicki. "Yes," she said, you'll have to put them on me."
Fred walked past her, and sat down. Sighing, he put down the blindfold next to him an held up the ballgag. "First, though, I need to give you instructions. Pay attention, Fred," Vicki ordered. Fred nodded. "Yes, Mistress," he said. Vicki looked in his eyes, giving a firm look. "First, you'll lie me down, across your lap. Do you understand?"

Fred's eyes widened. "Your lap?" Vicki nodded. "Yes. You'll lie me over your lap, as it you were going to spank me."

Fred took a silent gulp. "A spanking, Mistress? But you just said--"

Vicki interrupted him. "Or a whipping. Maybe even a switching."

Fred's face went white. "Oh, PLEASE, Mistress!! Punish me by switching ME!!"

Vicki rolled her eyes. "You're not going to switch me, or even spank me. Just put me over your lap, as if you were. Then I'll give you more instructions. But if you can't obey, then yes, you'll have to spank me...or worse."

Fred nodded. "I understand," he said.

"Put me across your lap. Now," Vicky ordered.

Fred took Vicki by the shoulders, forcing his fingers between the ropes just above her breasts,binding her arms to her sides (and feeling the ropes binding even tighter, see her breasts stand out even more, pressing against her corset) and pulled her across his lap, with her butt to his immediate right.

"Fred," Vicki said, sternly," pick up the paddle."

Vicki, lying on his lap, could feel Fred freeze in place.

"Do you have the paddle?," she demanded.

Fred picked it up, in the reluctant manner he would a deadly snake. "Yes, Ma'am," he said.

"Raise it over my butt, Fred, like you're going to whack me as hard as possible."

Fred raised the paddle, as ordered. "It's raised, Mistress," he said in a whisper. "Very high."

"Good boy, Fred!," Vicki said approvingly. "Now, remember, if you disappoint me again, you could find yourself having me right here on your life, bound like I am, gagged too, with you being REQUIRED to paddle me as hard as you can. Understand?"

Fred nodded, though Vicki couldn't see him, lying across his lap. "Yes, I understand," he said quickly, realizing this. "Good," Vicki continued, "now, I want you to spend the next few minutes, looking at me, and imagining yourself paddling me. Whipping me. Switching me. But first, you need to blindfold and gag me. I mean now, Fred!"

Fred quickly, though reluctantly, picked up the blindfold--a simple sleep mask--and slid it over Vicki's head. "That's good, Fred," she said. "Now gag me, and make it secure. Take it off after ten minutes. Watch the clock! Too early means a whipping...for me." Fred picked up the red ballgag and moved it towards Vicki's mouth. He could see the edge of her red lips, and that they were open. He gently slid the ball in her mouth, then quickly fastened it in place.

Once the gag was secure, Vicki began struggling, writhing and fighting the ropes binding her. Fred had to hold her in place, holding on to one of the ropes tying her arms, and wrapping his other arm around her upper legs, hoping she wouldn't be offended by being so touched. In addition to struggling hard, Vicki kept raising and lowering her bound legs. Fred let go of her thighs, and grabbed her tied ankles, preventing Vicki from lowering her legs.

Fred watched Vicki continue to struggle, though holding her ankles made it more difficult. She made mewing noises through her gag; Fred realized she wasn't trying to say anything. He hoped that was a good sign, and meant she wasn't feeling betrayed by his holding her ankles without permission.
He watched her slender body strain against the bonds, finding himself thankful she was dressed in all black; the tight corset and stockings made her look very sexy; tied up as she was even more so.

And then Fred glanced at the clock.

Almost 15 minutes had passed. Five minutes longer than Mistress had ordered.

Shocked back into the moment--this was supposed to be his punishment!--he let loose of Vicki's ankles, and desperately began to untie her wrists. He shook his head in dismay, watching himself work in slow motion, almost as if he was watching someone else's hands. As soon as he pulled the rope away from Mistress's hands, he undid her ballgag. As it fell away, he realized she hadn't really said anything, just kept making "mmmph" noises.

Thinking himself and idiot, Fred slid the blindfold off her. He was certain once she saw the clock, he would be forced to whip Mistress...or worse. To his amazement, as he undid the ropes tying her arms, all she said was "Good job."

Fred was elated. Vicki saw that after she turned around, still on his lap, but said nothing. She pushed her butt off his lap, so now her bound legs sat on them. She looked up at him, frowning. "Well, finish untying me, boy. You're not done yet." Fred nodded. "Yes, Ma'am," he replied, quickly untying first the ropes binding Vicki's thighs, just above her knees, the her legs, just below. As he began untying Vicky's ankles, Vicki leaned back slightly. "You handled the first part of your punishment, well, Fred," she said. "Let's hope you can handle the second part without trouble." Untied, she swung her legs off of Fred's lap, stood up, picked up the ballgag, blindfold, and belt, and walked over to the table in the middle of the room.

Fred followed.

"You've been tied to this table quite a bit, Fred," Vicki said. Fred merely nodded, afraid of what was coming next. Vicki shook her head. "It's a shame you were late." She looked directly at him, smiling inwardly, to herself, at how uncomfortable he was.

"Yes, Fred," she continued. "You'll have to tie me to the Torture Table." Without giving Fred a chance to protest, she handed him a short piece of rope, and crossed her wrists in front of her. "Tie me," she ordered. "Tie me up, now."

To be continued....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Emma 4 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The dominated Domina? Beautiful Idea, [mention]Emma[/mention]! Vicky ordering Fred to tie her up as his punishment? I surely did not expect that Scenario :) Very good work - as usual!
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Nice switch! I wasn't quite sure what the title meant...very nice! And what a great pic....
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Thank you both, [mention]Caesar73[/mention] and [mention]RopemanSteve[/mention] !
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

This is reminding me of a Christina Carter video.

She played a Dominatrix who was ordering her client to tie her up, all the while humiliating him as he did. Except the video ended with him taking complete advantage once she was tied up and gagged, and he just left her to get free herself.

But, this ending is definitely better.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I. Love. This. Story! I’ve always believed a bound and gagged woman can have just as much control as the one tying her, this story proves that. Can’t wait until the next part!
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Vicki's just helping Fred find his Inner Dom!
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Really good story.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story, I would love to meet a Dom like that. I would be a few minutes late for every session.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Thank you [mention]RiggerTom[/mention] , [mention]TightsBound][/mention] , [mention]BindPam[/mention] , [mention]roboticrobin20[/mention] and [mention]Dpsiic[/mention] ! Tom, we're pleased you like the ending...but the story isn't over! Chapter Two comes out this weekend!
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

Great. I can't wait to read the next part!
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Same here! Really hoping the next part comes out this weekend, as promised :)
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Love it!!!!
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Time for Part Two! (And I think you'll see here why this particular story is in the adult section)

Tagging [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]herdfaninvra[/mention], [mention]BindPam[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]Beetlebailey13[/mention], [mention]RiggerTom[/mention], [mention]roboticrobin[/mention] and [mention]Dpsiic[/mention]

------------------------------------------
Fred swallowed, hard. "Yes, Mistress," he said softly, as he began to tie her wrists. He made a loop at the middle of the rope, lined the rope next to her wrists, slid the ends through the loop, and bound her hands. Vicki immediately sat down on the table, then lay down.

Fred picked up several pieces of rope. He tied, wordlessly, Vicki's legs just below her knees. He looked at her; she nodded her approval. He then tied her ankles together; and then began tying Vicki to the table. He threaded the ropes through the holes on both sides of the table, constantly sitting under the table, where he tied off the ends. He had Vicki bound at the waist, just under her breasts; her legs, at her upper thighs, and also between the ropes tying her lower thighs and ankles. He did all this silently, tying her the way she had frequently tied him.

Vicki took a deep breath as Fred began to move from under the table for the last time. "Well, this is it," she thought to herself. "I have to decide now."

She chose to go through with her idea.

"Tale a good look, Fred," Vicki ordered. "Look at what you're responsible for."

She didn't have to give that order. Fred couldn't help but gaze her, tightly bound to the metal table, hands above her head, ropes around her waist, legs and ankles. He didn't realize his enjoyment of Vicki's predicament was obvious.

"Fred," Vicki said.

Fred didn't respond; he was still looking over Vicki's lovely, bound form.

"FRED!," she repeated, loudly.

Jolted out of his daydreaming, Fred looked down at Vicki's face, giving her words his full attention.
"Fred," Vicki said, in a low, serious voice, "I'm going to give you an order. You'll obey without question." Fred nodded. "Of course," he replied.

" 'Of course,' he repeated. Vicki's eyes widened. "WHAT?" she demanded. Fred straightened his posture. "Of course, Mistress!," he said firmly.

"Good," Vicki replied, also firmly. "Fred...pull down my top."

Fred hesitated.

"Without question, Fred!," Vicki demanded. Fred moved towards her, his hands hovering over her chest. "Fred," "Vicki said, "You'll have to put your fingers IN the top. Yes, you're going to have to touch my breasts. And you'll have to pull the corset firmly...like a man. Be a man, Fred." Fred took a deep breath, and slowly, gently, pushed his fingers into the top of Vicki's corset--using both hands, feeling her breasts behind his fingers, and the corset itself, tight as it it was, almost pinning his fingers to her breasts.

"Like a man, Fred," Vicki repeated, in an annoyed voice. "Pull it down, like a man. Now, Fred!" Fred did as ordered; he pushed his fingers further down the corset, trying not to focus on the sensation of the back of his fingers pressing down on her breasts.

Then he pulled the corset down, fully exposing Vicki's breasts.

Fred tried not to look at Vicki's breasts, instead focusing on her bound legs and ankles. Inwardly, Vicki smiled. "I knew it...he's a leg man," she thought. Though she was smiling to herself, she was scowling at Fred. "Don't forget, Fred," she said. You're responsible for this. I'm tied up. bound to this table, my breasts are exposed, because of you, Fred, and you're disrespecting me with your lateness."

"I won't fail you again, Mistress," Fred said silently...as he continued to gaze at Vicki's bound form.

Vicki looked up, away from Fred, and towards the ceiling. "I hope not," she said. She then looked at him. "Or maybe you like having control over me," she said accusingly. "Maybe you enjoy having me tied up and helpless." Fred shook his head, but his expression betrayed him.

"Unite me, Fred," Vicki ordered. "You have one more task today."

Fred got under the table and began to untie her. He worked quickly, but tying someone, and untying them, always took a good deal of time. Nothing could be done about it of course, but Vicki did not Frank was being swift with his work. She was able to bend and raise her bound legs, once the were free from the table. She soon realized the ropes tying her down at chest level and been untied, but she still lay down.
After Fred got out from under the table, he immediately moved towards her legs, and moved his hands towards her ankles, to untie them.

"Stop", Vicki sharply ordered.

Fred jumped back a bit, startled by the command.

"You're not untying me. Not yet, " Vicki said. "First, you're going to pick me up, and carry me to the Suspension Rope."

Fred knew exactly what was coming. "No, Mistress, that is really past my limits, if you--" Vicky interrupted him, in her most stern voice. "Limits are respected in normal session, Fred. Is this a normal session?"
Fred shook his head.

"No. No, it is not. This is a punishment session," Vicki continued. "You did not respect me when you wandered in her late. So, today, I'm not respecting your limits. You need to learn manners, Fred."
Fred nodded. "Yes, Mistress, but I've learned my lesson!"

"I want to be certain. Now, carry me to the rope." Vicki swung over so she was now sitting on the table, her legs and ankles still bound. She stretched out her arms, so her tied wrists could go around Fred's neck.
Fred slowly moved towards her.

"Quickly, boy!," Vicki exclaimed. "You best not be trying to run the clock! Move!" Fred hurried over to her, wrapping one arm around her waist, trying hard not to touch her exposed breasts, the other under her legs, and picked her up. She placed her arms, wrists still tied, around his neck. Fred carried her over to the rope hanging from the pulley, and let her stand up on her own.

"You know what to do, Fred," Vicki said quietly. Get to it."

Fred nodded. "Um, do you want to pull your corset up..you know, over your..um.." Vicki scowled again. "Breasts, Fred. The word is breasts. And if I wanted them covered, I'd have ordered you to do so. Now, get to work."

Fred swallowed hard.

Vicki rolled her eyes. "Now what?," she demanded. Fred looked at her nervously. "I just need to know, um how high..." Vicki nodded. "Yes of course," she said. "On my toes, Fred," she continued, in her serious voice. "And now, no more delays."

To Be Concluded....
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Poor Fred :) Obeying his mistress can sometimes be cofusing :)
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Way hot! But I gotta wonder if Fred's gonna find out he was scammed =D
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Maybe Vicki can teach a workshop for young guys on how to be a Dom :p
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

RopemanSteve wrote: 4 years ago Way hot! But I gotta wonder if Fred's gonna find out he was scammed =D
I hope he does and gives her a proper punishment.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

What a great story as always, Don certainly knows how to get creative but then I bet you make a great muse for his wicked ideas.

Thanks for the novel twists and turns. Keep up the impressive work.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Thank you for the comments and nice words, [mention]Caesar73[/mention] , [mention]RopemanSteve[/mention] , [mention]BindPam[/mention] , [mention]herdfaninrva[/mention] and [mention]Bandit666[/mention] !

Final chapter should be up later in the week!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Looking forward to seeing how tis goes Emma
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Final chapter!

Tagging [mention]Tightsbound[/mention] , [mention]herdfaninrva[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention] , [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]RopemanSteve[/mention], [mention]RiggerTom[/mention], [mention]Tightsbound[/mention], [mention]BindPam[/mention], [mention]Roboticrobin20[/mention], [mention]Dpsiic[/mention], [mention]herdfaninrva[/mention], and [mention]Beetlebailey13[/mention]
---------

Fred looked down for a moment, then stood next to Vicki. "Yes, ma'am," he said quietly as he tied the end of the hanging rope to her bound wrists. he then moved to the far end of the room. The other end of the rope was tied to a large knob that was in the wall for this purpose. He untied the rope, the pulled on it. The rope was threaded through a pulley in the ceiling, which. of course, the other end now tied to Vicki's wrists. Fred pulled it until Vicki was standing on her toes...as she had ordered.

Fred hurried over to Vicki, and checked her wrists. He himself was frequently tied like this, and she was always checking his hands. He could tell she was fine.

"Fred," Vicki said, I want you to walk around me, slowly, and study how you have me tied and helpless. Now." Fred said nothing, but simply obeyed. He gazed at Vicki from head to toe, taking in her bound hands, her lovely face looking towards the floor--in submission?--her exposed breasts, her bound legs and ankles. He also marveled at how lovely she looked in her black corset and stockings. He walked around her, as instructed, and also admired her from the back, taking note of her ankles and feet, and how they were raised so she was forced to stand on her toes.

As forced by him.

She gave the order, of course, but he followed it. He could have forcibly untied her and fled, but he did not. And now he was walking around her, and now moving back in front.

Vicki looked directly in his eyes. It was a familer look, one of seriousness, one of control.

"Fred, your final task is this. You have a choice to make."

Fred nodded.

Your first choice," she said, softly, but sternly, "is to gag me, and then use the belt on the table to whip my breasts."

Fred gasped.

"Listen carefully," Vicki said, in her soft, stern voice. "You'll just whip my breasts enough so they turn red. Then you can stop."

"Um," replied Fred, "what are the other choices?"

Vicki took a deep breath; being forced to stand on her toes was becoming difficult. She was feeling the pressure of the ropes tying her wrists the the one tying her ankles. "Second choice is to gag me, and use the switch on my upper, back legs. Not my butt, my corset will protect it too much. But on my legs."

"Mistress," Fred replied, "that'll tear into your stockings."

Vicki nodded. "Yes, it will, you'll be ruining my stockings as well as dominating me. Your punishment for lateness, Fred."

Fred shook his head. "Do i have a third choice?"

Vicki nodded. "Yes," she said. You'll need to gag me, and then hold me still with one hand, and use the paddle with your left, and paddle me as hard as you can. But if you do...you have to make me cry."
Fred took a deep breath. "Do I have fourth choice?"

Vicki looked at him angrily. "Stop taking advantage of me, boy," she said under her breath. "Just decide and get on with it. And do whatever you choose right!"

Fred nodded, and hurried over to the table. He couldn't whip her breasts, let alone use a switch on her. He had no business holding her, but..."Wait," he thought. He turned around and watched her, beginning to suffer the way she was tied and almost suspended. "I have to hold her, she needs relief from standing on her toes like she is." He gathered up the ballgag and paddle, and hurried over to Vicki.

Fred reached up and quickly gagged Vicki, giving her no time to react. He stood next to her, wrapping his left arm around her, doing his best to let her lean on him, giving her feet some relief. Her butt, however, would pay the price; he started paddling her, as hard as he could.

Fred kept his eyes on Vicki, so he would be able to stop paddling her when he saw her crying. She let out "MMppph" yelps as best she could, but it seemed to Fred several minutes before he saw tears.

But the tears did come. Fred kept paddling, partly because he was sure she expected him to until she was truly crying, but also because, and he reluctantly admitted it to himself, because he wanted to.

Vicki was fairly sure Fred would have her tearing up soon, but she didn't expect to actually cry. But she did cry, and with little time passing. She wasn't blindfolded, but her eyes were closed. She felt her hands drop down...they were still tied, but she was no longer suspended. Vicki couldn't think straight, but she understood Fred had been holding her up, so she wasn't putting all of her weight on her toes. She still kept her eyes closed; she just didn't want to open them. She could feel Fred trying, with one hand, to undo her ballgag. For some reason, she found it funny. when the gag fell out, she tried to laugh...but only was able to gasp for air.

As soon as Vicki started to cry in earnest, Fred quickly untied her from the rope that was holding her up, until he started to take on her weight himself. To do this, of course, he needed both hands free, meaning while he freed her, she again had to stand on her toes. He didn't think she realized that was happening; if she did, she gave no indication. She slumped in his arms, and he unfastened the ballgag, though holding her as he did, he only was able to use one hand.

Fred carried Vicki over to the table, sat her on it, and untied her hands. She said nothing, but steadied herself by holding his shoulders while he silently, and quickly, untied her legs, above her knees. By the time he ready to bend down and untie her lower legs, and ankles, Vicki was able to steady herself by just putting her hands on the table's edge.

After Fred had finished untying her, he stood back and waited for more orders. He was well aware their time wasn't just about over, it had expired.

Vicki took a deep breath. "Did you learn your lesson, Fred?," she asked, still gasping for air.

"Yes, Ma'am," Fred replied softly.

Vicki looked up at Fred, finally able to give him one of her steely glares. "Honesty, Fred," she said. "I want honesty. Did you enjoy having me bound and gagged today? I want truth!"

Fred took a deep breath. He didn't want to lie, but he feared the answer would mean the end of their relationship.

He gambled on truth.

"Yes, Ma'am," he said. "I did."

"I see," Vicki said. "We'll talk about that next session. Same time,as always. And I will expect you to be on time."

"Yes, Mistress," Fred replied. He paused, and continued. "Mistress, I believe I've gone over my time with you." Vicki nodded, as she looked at the clock. It was still set ten minutes ahead, but she still had another appointment coming up.

She needed to get rid of Fred.

"You're right, Fred. I do need you to leave, so I can tend to another matter." She took a deep breath. "But I'll overlook your overtime today. No additional tribute." She quickly walked to the front room, with Fred following.

"Thank you, Mistress!," Fred said from behind her. "Just make sure you're on time next week, Fred," Vicki said. "We'll have a lot to discuss, about your enjoyment of having me bound and gagged."

"I will, Mistress, no question!," Fred replied. Vicki held the door open for him. "I better just leave before anything else happens, can't risk losing this", he thought to himself.

Fred left the apartment, and Vicki closed the door behind her. Because she had moved the clock forward ten minutes, Fred mistakenly believed he ran over his time. So now, Vicki had twenty, not ten minutes to get ready for her next client. She needed that time, Fred had given her a good workout! She quickly showered, and put on a new outfit--different stockings, and a long sleeved leotard. Fred had left her with impressive rope marks on her arms, wrists, legs and ankles. The full sleeved leotard covered all marks from the waist up, while the darker stockings hid all the marks the other stockings--though also dark--didn't.

Vicki returned the ropes, blindfold, and paddle to their place on the small table, and re-tied the rope on the pulley to the knob on the far side of the room....leaving the other end dangling as before. She then put on her high heels, and walked to the clock in the middle of the wall with the manacles, to set the time right. It was almost 3 PM, and the clock incorrectly read 3:10. No reason to make the next client think he was late.

Or was there?

Vicki ignored the clock, smiled and went to the front of the apartment. She heard the knock she was expecting.

Vicki opened the door. Henry Allbright, 45, stood in the doorway, Henry was balding, a little overweight, and wore glasses as well as his typical nervous expression.

Vicki motioned him in, closing and locking the door behind her. "Come with me, she said roughly. Henry followed. Once inside the larger room, which Henry was quite familer with, Vicki spun on her heel. "My tribute, Henry," she demanded. Wordlessly, Henry reached in his coat pocket, and produced an envelope. Vicki took it, and looked inside. "Five hundred dollars. I'm glad you got that right, Henry," she said as she dropped it in the slot at the top of the safe. "I really wish you had been on time, though. "

"I am on time, it's three o'clock now" Henry said.

Look at my clock," Vicki replied, pointing to the one on the wall. "You're ten minutes late. And for that, you've earned a special punishment. Henry smiled..until Vicki handed him the rope.

Henry looked quizzically at the rope, then at Vicki. "I don't get it, Miss Vicki," he said.

"You will, Henry, you will." With that, Vicki turned her back to him, and crossed her wrists behind her back.
She couldn't see, but could well imagine, the look of horror on his face, as he began to tie her wrists. And, of course, he couldn't see the smile on hers.

The End
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

I think one rule of writing is, "Always leave them wanting more." Rule followed 100%!!!!
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

I'm with herdfanva, what a terrific story! Hope we see Vicki again.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very good! A domme who secretly desires to be dominated? The final was great, [mention]Emma[/mention] as the first two Chapters! My Compliments to your husband!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic