Fixation (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Fixation (M/M)

Post by Volobond »

Fixation

Found on DeviantArt here: https://www.deviantart.com/gaggedlads/a ... -754727169

written for BONDAGEFREAK'S INITIATION CHALLENGE - thanks to [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for triggering the inspiration!

I doubt you've ever felt a true fixation before - a focus so powerful you can't bring yourself to focus on anything else. That's what I felt for Andy.

Not at first, of course. No one ever just falls in love at first sight. It was only after I came to his place that first time. You see, Andy wasn't well-liked at our workplace. People whispered he had seduced his way into the job. He was late all the time, hungover more often than not, and oh so lazy. Yet somehow he stayed. And I was his only friend. So he invites me over to his apartment, and I say sure. We had a few beers, watched a movie.

What you ought to know about Andy is besides being a lazy bum and a handsome loner, he's also a lightweight with his alcohol. So he was VERY drunk when he brought the subject around to bondage.

"You know what I've been lookin' at lately, man?" he slurred at me, obviously believing he was being subtle. "There's this stuff out there where guys get off on bein' tied up and turned inna like, a pet or somethin'. And I think I like that too. Wha'bout you?"

Oh, if he only knew. But that was the moment I became fixated on poor Andy. Every time he came into work, hair rumpled, tie loose, I'd imagine him tied to a chair overnight in my house, the tie gagging his mouth. When he invited me over for a movie or to watch a game or something, I'd imagine hogtying him gagging him and having his head in my lap, petting his head while I watched the movie, him whimpering at me to get him off.

It ate at me. I'd indulge myself, letting me have my little fantasies, but the need only grew. The need to make them real. So... I figured I ought to indulge myself one last time.

It was surprisingly easy to get Andy fired. All it took was starting a conversation with him when he came into work hungover. Our boss came in and saw the state of him and immediately gave him his marching orders. He looked so lost... I guess that our dead-end job was really working for his latent submissive nature. He called me up and asked me to come over, and I knew that now was the time. I asked him to meet me at a point in the hills where you could see the whole city below. I drove up there after work, and he was waiting there for me.

We talked. He cried a little, knowing he had nowhere to go, nothing to do, no way to pay for his apartment. Our boss was his uncle, and this had been his last chance... And then I said he could stay at my place.

"Really?" he asked. "But... man, how can I ever repay you?"

I didn't think Andy remembered what he told me, but he didn't seem surprised when I offered to make him my bondage boy. He just did what I told him - he stripped to his underwear and socks and waited while I tied his arms behind his back and placed a strip of tape over his mouth. It was symbolic - I could already tell from the excitement in his eyes that he was mine.

I set his phone in the trunk and called it so I could talk to him while he was locked in there. While I wrecked his car and cleared our tracks. The whole time I drove home, I told him how I'd keep him bound and gagged all day, every day; how I'd punish him when he was bad and reward him when he was good; how he'd only have to focus on pleasing me. He was moaning the entire time.

And once we got to my place, and I opened the trunk, we looked at each other. "You ready to be mine now, Andy?'

He nodded eagerly, looking at me with a smile in his eyes.

"Good."

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Cool story! Interesting twist in the picture! Good job!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

That's a bit dark, but I really enjoyed reading it.

Protag breaking Andy into submission instead of kidnapping him was a cool subversion.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

The story matches the photo nicely and is well told. I'm a fan of extra-short tales or vignettes and this an excellent little piece.
Thanks for posting.
Fool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fool »

I'm loving all the short stories ypu find on here with a picture inspiring the plot! This is another great one. I gotta get into this 😂
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic