Gamer Bro (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Gamer Bro (M/M)

Post by Volobond »

Gamer Bro

Image found on @jasdavi's Twitter here: https://twitter.com/jasdavi/status/952480188922781697

written for BONDAGEFREAK'S INITIATION CHALLENGE - thanks to [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for triggering the inspiration!

"Whoa. When Dad said he was going all out on gifts this Christmas, he really meant it, huh? This is incredible... my very own Switch!"

He moans through his gag at me, begging me with his eyes to free him. He must be afraid of getting punished if he struggles...

"Heh heh, quit yelling, I can see you. It was just a little joke. Like I'd be able to miss someone as handsome as you. You're Mark, right? You play for the university team? I can't believe he remembered..."

I run my hands through Mark's hair and squeeze his muscles. He shudders at my touch and whimpers, but still doesn't struggle much...

"You see, you probably know my brother. He plays for the team too, so when my dad came to visit, we went to watch a practice. And that's when I saw you. You were so pretty, and when you took your shirt off to cool down... I was gone. I'm surprised Dad's ropework is so good. Dad knows what I like, I guess. Beautiful sporty guys wearing very little. I'm glad to have you as my new toy."

Ah, just a bit of defiance. He "MMM MMmroooo!"s at me through his gag. He's afraid of how much he likes it, likes my touch, his dick hard enough to hold my Switch up all by itself...

"What was that? 'Thank you?' Well, you're welcome. I'm gonna take good care of you, Marky. Real good care. In fact, I suppose I ought to give you a demonstration."

All the fight goes out of him when I move the console to the side and push him onto his back, crawling over him, kissing his bound muscles as I go. He gives out a moan of lust instead of fear as I hover over him, our faces close.

"I'm going to have lots of fun with you, boy..."

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Great picture and story. I think you've met the Bondagefreak Challenge quite well.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Alwayls liked that drawinf! And that's a good story to go with it! Mark really makes an awesome present!
jdpeter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jdpeter »

Thanks for the story. Good start
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Beautifully written, well done!
I know one guy on here who'll particularly enjoy this piece and it's photo art ;)
[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Amazing story! Hot and fun. It helps that I know the art and artist, as well.

@bondagefreak, you know me so well. I love a good jock in bondage.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Awesome piece of work.

I am intrigued by the photo on his shelf in the background... seems like this isn't his first party! Hehe
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Volobond wrote: 4 years ago
"Whoa. When Dad said he was going all out on gifts this Christmas, he really meant it, huh? This is incredible... my very own Switch!"

I'm surprised Dad's ropework is so good. Dad knows what I like, I guess. Beautiful sporty guys wearing very little. I'm glad to have you as my new toy."
Buddy, I came back to reread this beautiful little tale of yours and found myself a bit flabbergasted at the fact that these lines didn't stike me the first time.

So that DAD took care of capturing this hunk and roping him up for his son?!
Man, I really wanna meet the dad! He sounds like a swell fellow 8-)

You should seriously consider expanding on this.
I know Squirrel, Sniffingyoursocks, Tsuhaya, Harlequinn22 and a bunch of other guys who've love to read a tale focused on the dad's work.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A very fun and beautifully written little teaser story featuring two great things - a nicely bound and gagged jock and a Nintendo Switch (playing Breath of the Wild). Being a massive Zelda fan I would find the choice of which to play with first much harder than the character in the story. :)

I love the format of dialogue interleaved with brief moments of description focusing on how Mark reacts. Somehow it makes it feel very intimate.

I don't think it quite fits with the story as written but there could be an interesting additional layer added based on a pun on the word 'switch'.

This does of course mean I've now found [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s Initiation Challenge... bugger!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic