Curiosity (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
cj2125

Curiosity (M/M)

Post by cj2125 »

Written for BONDAGEFREAK'S INITIATION CHALLENGE. Thanks for the idea [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

From Bondlicitous: https://www.deviantart.com/bondlicitous ... -675662196

“I am quite disappointed, Timmy. I really like you! That’s why I warned you to stay out of this! Told you that you were way over your head but no! You had to keep digging, looking for your big scoop! I hope it was worth it!”

He practically ignores me, grunting under his gag, pulling his body backwards trying to break his leash and writhing his wrists

“Though I’ve got to admit, I’m impressed that you keep fighting. I wouldn’t bother! Neither your wrists nor ankles are getting loose without help and even if you somehow managed to get rid of that rag in your mouth nobody will hear you from down here! Oh and I would stop tugging at that pipe if I were you! You could seriously choke to death”

He stops, seemingly out of breath but keeps glaring at me defiantly, biting down the rag; a few drops of sweat running down his forehead.

“Well, you know what they say: Curiosity killed the cat! If had you only stay away from this place nothing would have happened! Oh don’t give me that look Timmy- what? You don’t like me calling you Timmy? You didn’t seem to mind when you thought I was working wit you! Anyway, it’s nothing personal, we are just trying to run a business here, I would be more than happy to let you go if not for the fact that you’ll go to blab everything to the police! What? No? You’ll keep quiet? Come on Timmy! We aren’t stupid! After how much you bragged about getting a front-page-story you claim you’ll stay quiet? Ha! Since being a journalist isn’t working for you maybe you should try at comedy!”

He lets an indignant grunt and looks away, ears turning pink

“Oh come on! Don’t be like that! Since you are so curious, want to hear a secret? Do you want to know why you are tied in this basement instead of six feet under?”

He looks at me panting, his wrists still writhing, trying to find some slack. I crouch down in front of him and run my hands down the middle of his bare chest, letting his hair tangle around my fingers. He seems to catch were I’m going for his cheeks turn red and his eyes open wide finally forgetting about his defiant act

“That’s because I like you Timmy. Quite a lot! So I made a deal with the guys. They won’t kill you if I keep you by my side, face it sweet, it’s a win-win for all of us”

He gulps and tries to pull away from me only to be pulled back by the leash binding his neck. I chuckle and start unbuckling his belt; he shakes his head and tries to squirm away but I can see the growing bulge in his crotch. I unzip his pants and caress his hard dick over his boxers; he closes his eyes shut and lets out a soft whimper

“Not so though now?”

I can hear his breathe growing heavier, his body tenses but his moans seem less defiant and more willingly

“I guess you’re taking my offer?”

He doesn’t move but I can tell there’s a battle raging inside, it’s not only his desire to stay alive but also something else. I’m sure that even if his life wasn’t in danger he would be considering my offer. In fact, he doesn’t even show any type of resistance when I slide my hand inside his boxers

“I’ll take it as a yes”
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A very gritty bite sized piece to what could eventually lead to a very complex relationship.
Loving the power dynamics here.

Timmy's grunting and struggling definitely matches what we see in the drawing.
Well done, mate!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Nicely done!

Little Timmy's got a big secret, eh? 😏
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

A very well-written piece, I must say. We saw so much of Timmy in very little text.

The picture also helps to show that he's not conventionally attractive, but lean and hairy, fitting to an over-his-head journalist.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Excellent little vignette, matching the drawing perfectly. Well done.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

As the others have said: a fine example of get in, do it, get out.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Very well done!!!
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Top Stuff!!